Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Minnie Mouse

Re: Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Post by Minnie Mouse »

Cant wait for the next chapters. Im also hoping for more active participants in Julie's degradation. Teenage shop assistants, ex school friend in the shop or a work colleague or her boss.
Bulky Bob

Post by Bulky Bob »

Great story.

Yes to the idea of new characters in Julie's humiliation in the clothes shop. I like the suggestion of a teenage assistant watching Julie's shame and bumping onto a junior work colleague .

I hope that Denis's idea of bouncing a naked Julie happens. Maybe in public.

Finally looking forward to seeing how Sally and Timmy are brought into the story again.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Bubbling up nicely.

Looking forward to see how Julie's adventure unfolds in the shop.

I'm sure she's going to experience a lot more embarrassment. Her bum hasn't been exposed in public, im sure that's to come.
Jellybean

Post by Jellybean »

In the early part of the story, reference was made to Julie having given bare ass spankings to the twins wjen younger, wherever they were.

I'm assuming this will be reciprocated by each twin on more than one occasion. What better place than a busy shop or parking lot for the FIRST public spanking.
Joe

Post by Joe »

I'm hoping that Valerian has used his time effectively whilst the site has been down. I'm sure we are all desperate for several more chapters of Julie's misadventures in the store.
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

Happy we are back. I've been waiting impatiently for Julie's panties to be pulled down in public and her ass cheeks spread wide whilst she struggles in vain. The idea of Julie struggling unsuccessfully is a huge turn on.

Also hoping for Sally or Timmy to have to wipe her ass to bring her humiliation to new peaks. With Agnes videoing it all.
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

The twins ushered Julie along in the brightly lit clothing store in her summer dress with her panties constantly being exposed with every step . She couldn't help but notice just how opaque her dress was under the bright lights giving anyone who looked a small peek at her charms. They made Julie wait on a padded bench outside one of the dressing rooms while they both went on a little shopping spree. It was all on Julie's credit card anyway not that she had really thought about where all this money was coming from yet.

The last few days had been such a whirlwind and this was really the first chance she really had to think in a while. Agnes had a cart and Agatha had another cart of her own as the two went different ways through the clothing store competing for some yet unknown prize. Julie waited patiently while they raced around just hoping to god nobody would notice her in this silly outfit.

Each of the twins had a cart full of things and made Julie get inside the rather spacious dressing room. They didn't want her to see but Julie groaned as she noticed the assortment of bright and colorful childish looking things in each cart before going inside. There was plenty of room for the three of them a large wall sized mirror and a bar to hang clothes from. A similar padded bench where Agatha and Julie took a seat while Agnes went back out to the carts. She came back in moments later not bothering to close the door behind her.

"Ok Ok mine first!" Agnes said with excitement. She produced a sheer pink baby doll nightie. It was short like her dress with a white trim of lace going around the waist and neckline. "Ta da!" Agnes said as she presented it for the two of them. "it's for you to wear around bedtime." She explained to the puzzled looking Julie. "Go ahead and try it on. Julie was reluctant as always careful to avoid the open door as she took of her summer dress and dawned the pink nightie. They had Julie model it by walking back and forth. her orange and white undies didn't quite match as they showed apparently underneath.

"I don't think they work with the panties though those have gotta go." Julie relinquished her underwear without a fight modeling it bare bottomed for the approval of the twins. She caught her self in the mirror and couldn't help but notice her dark areolas showing right through the transparent material. Not to mention her freshly shaven crouch peeking out the bottom. "Ok well keep that one for sure but definitely no under wears." Said Agatha and Agnes seemed to agree.

"Ok try mine now." Agatha perked up and went out to her cart. She returned seconds later with what looked like a bear costume and It was in a way. It was a full sized onesie with a bear hood and paws. After discarding the nightie Julie was completely naked and more aware than ever of the door that kept being left open by the twins.

Agnes was skeptical at first but as Julie was suited up into the full bear sleeper it quickly began to grow on her. The material was thick and itchy against Julie's bare skin and within a minute or so of modeling it she was already beginning to sweat. Both of the twins ohh and ahh at her as if she were a toddler not paying any mind to Julie's obvious discomfort.

" Ok I guess well keep that one too but I don't know if it's better than mine!" Agnes said with a giggle. "The first round is a tie." Julie sweated miserably in the thick bear costume. She couldn't imagine sleeping in something like this especially in the summertime.

" My turn again." Agnes went out again only to return moments later. She had a childish one piece bathing suit that looked barely big enough for Julie. "Beat this one Agatha! Come on Julie try it on." Julie was happy to get out of the hot sleeper and her sweat made the room feel cool by contrast.

Julie struggled to get in the suit and Agnes had to physically help her stretching it to it's limits. The tight one piece was an aqua blue with a frilly pink skirting that covered nothing. It was so tight that it hugged every part of her body like a second skin. Her small breasts were smashed flat beside her nipples jutting through the tight material. While the bottom hugged her butt and crouch digging into every detail of her lower anatomy.

Agnes admired her handiwork as the humiliated Julie paraded herself before them. "Luckily she has such little titties and a pancake butt or she would have never fit." Agnes said with her sister joining her for a laugh. It really had a way of smashing her curves to almost nothing diminishing her already underdeveloped attributes.

Julie tried not to look but couldn't help but notice how much of little girl she looked like now. "See there's now way you can beat that Agatha." But Agatha didn't seem phased with a knowing smirk as she went back out to her shopping cart. She returned seconds later holding a pair bottoms. They weren't just any bottoms but a pair of training swimmers similar to pullups. Like her sisters pick they were also blue but Agnes couldn't help but ask what happened to the top.

"She dun need none." Was Agatha's simple answer and Agnes busted out laughing at her sisters simplicity. Carefully Julie stripped out of her one piece only to be dressed by Agatha in pullup training bottoms and nothing else. The blushing bare breasted brunette modeled the humiliating training bottoms for the laughing twins. "See nobody would care she done have nothin anyway." Agatha cruelly pointed out.

"You're right we probably could get away with with it and nobody would care." Agnes said realizing her sister was actually right.

"Heck we could march her out in these right now and nobody would think twice let alone the pool!" Agnes said with excitement and Julie's eye's grew big at this notion.

"Please don't though..." Julie started to plead but was cut off right away.

"Relax Julie I already got something for you to wear home and its in that little gift bag in my cart. Would you be a dear a get it for me I'm so tried of getting up and down all the time.." Julie looked horrified. "But..But I need something else to wear I-I can't just.." Agnes cut her off again though.

"It's either that or what your wearing now so you have until the count of 3...1...2.." It wasn't very far from the door if she could just be quick she thought as she dashed out the door suddenly not wanting to try an call her cousins bluff. Julie kept her eyes forward hoping no one saw her as she grabbed the gift bag out of the cart with one hand while the other covered her bare chest.

The second she grabbed it she was already turned around only to find the dressing room door had been closed behind her and locked. "Please let me in" She said knocking lightly as to not bring attention her way. Already a salesgirl was looking her way while couple of shoppers seemed to notice the blushing topless girl in pullups was in a bit of a situation.

"Not until you quit covering up." Was Agnes's muffled response through the door. How would she really know Julie thought for a second but her situation was drawing more and attention and she just had to get out of sight but she had to expose herself willingly first. Julie dropped her arm looking forward and keeping the other shoppers out of her field of view. "Ok fine I'm not covering.... please!" Agnes delayed for a a little before allowing the topless 24 year old back inside the dressing room. Julie shuffled quickly inside just relieved enough to get out of sight for the time being......
Joe

Post by Joe »

It's been a long time waiting for the next chapter. Hope we get a few this week. You need to feed a starving man.
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Julie felt like her face was on fire as she stood behind the twins in line as they waited to be checked out. Not only was her current attire humiliating but she recognized the the cashier from high school.

At least she wasn't topless she tried to tell herself. It wasn't helping though as she looked down at her outfit if you wanted to call it that. She was really just in her underwear. With full cut white panties with little cartoon animals all over them.

Her top which really just a bra. Not just any bra though but a training bra meant for someone just developing breasts. Unfortunately for Julie it fit perfectly over her meager charms as she waited miserably to be checked out. The cashier hadn't quite noticed her yet as she tried to hide behind her heavy set cousins.

As more people were checked out Julie was getting closer and closer until finally it was there turn. her name was Lisa and julie remembered her as kind of a bitch. They had never really got along too much even liking some of the same boys at the same time before. Once it was there turn to check out Lisa instantly recognized her.

"Julie oh my god!...That's quite the outfit you got there..."

Agnes responded for the blushing 24 year old before she could say anything. "Julie's in trouble right now so she kind of on a clothing time out."

Lisa raised an eyebrow with interest "I see... so she has to walk around in just her underwear?!" Agnes looked back at Julie thoughtfully for a moment before swiping her cousins credit card charging nearly 200 dollars to it.

"Well.. we let her wear stuff like this in public but when she gets home she has to wear a lot less if anything at all." Agnes said to Lisa's growing interest.

"Yeah and then we spank her some times!" Agatha blurted out loud enough for the whole store to hear. Julie cringed closing her eyes wishing the ground would just swallow her up right now.

Lisa seemed a bit taken back but continued asking . "You spank her? Like what do you mean?"

Agatha was real eager to answer at this point. " We give her nakie spankie's and we spank her without any clothes on!" Agatha blurted at the same loud volume much to Julie's dismay.

"Oh..wow that's pretty interesting.." Lisa said uncomfortably not really knowing what to say but quietly enjoying Julie's discomfort as Agatha kept on rambling.

"Sometimes I dress her like my dolly...and I give her bath and put her on the potty..." Lisa cold barely contain her laughter as she imagined what must go on for a moment.

"Wow Julie you sure have come a long way!" Lisa said with a sarcastic smirk briefly making eye contact with the humiliated 24 year old. "Tell you what." Agnes said. If you ever want to come by and see here's my number." She said giving her Julie's cell phone number that was currently hers.

"Bring a friend bring a date we don't care. Heck we'll let you punish her too if you want." Julie just wanted to die as they spoke out loud about her situation but finally it was time to go and as she passed the smirking cashier whispered. "Guess I'll see you soon..."
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Lots of good future story lines being set up !