In Front of Everybody by Boris666

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

In Front of Everybody by Boris666

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Boris666 wrote: In Front of Everybody by Boris666

All the family were there. Her cousins, Aunts and Uncles from both sides, as well as some of her little brothers’ friends, some of which she had regularly baby-sat. Emma hated these family get togethers, because it always seemed like everybody conspired to make her life a misery. For a start her parents were very strict and weren’t shy in warning her of possible consequences of her behaviour, if they disapproved, in front of whoever happened to be there. This was always the threat of a smacked bottom, which was devastatingly embarrassing at her age and she’d do anything just to avoid the mention of it. Because of this, Emma was a very good girl, but that didn’t stop her falling short of her parents’ impossibly high expectations once in a while. The embarrassment of a warning however, was usually enough to make sure that Emma didn’t do anything to earn herself a smacked bottom, as she knew from experience that her parents wouldn’t hesitate to give her a bare bottom spanking as punishment, no matter who was present, or where they were. Secondly, she had always felt inferior to her cousins, who were allowed to behave and dress in a more grown up manner than her. Particularly Anna, who was some three years younger and was always dressed in the latest fashion. At seventeen, Emma was still expected to wear childish dresses that her overbearing mother had chosen. Today, her mother had forced her to wear a particularly stupid dress, which did right up to her neck and finished at mid-thigh, leaving her legs bare down to the silly short, frilly socks her mum had insisted on. They had argued about the clothes her mum had selected for her, which led to a very firm warning that she’d better do as she’s told, or else. Emma got dressed and felt ridiculous. She kept quiet after the cross words, knowing that her mum was already irritated with her and guests would be arriving soon.
Worse than all that, was the terrible secret Emma hid beneath her dress. She was a late developer. She’d gone right through school teased and bullied for her flat chest and lack of hair down there. She’d been sixteen, when she’d started to change. This was another reason she dreaded these events. A year ago, her younger cousin had visited. Anna was thirteen at the time. Emma had been looking forward to having somebody looking up to her for a change. She remembered how ashamed she felt, as she noticed how much more grown-up her younger cousin looked. She had breasts and hips and was even wearing make-up. It had been a horrible day, with Anna acting all mature and all the adults commenting on how grown-up she looked. To make matters worse, Anna had been very smug and seemed to look down on her older cousin, giving her condescending looks and comments at any opportunity. Since then, she had felt even more self-conscious at family events. As her body had finally begun to develop, it seemed it was going to be a slow process, or maybe this was all she would get. Her periods had started very late, and her breasts, if you could call them that, were only just budding. Like little bee stings on an otherwise flat chest, her nipples were bigger than they had been. Together with the very hairless, smooth mound between her legs, she still looked like a thirteen-year-old. Her mum wouldn’t even let her wear a bra, saying that she didn’t need one and would be wearing a vest under her clothes until she did. She wondered if she ever would, or if she’d be flat chested her whole life. She was seventeen, but had changed very little since she was twelve.
Today, it got even worse. When Anna arrived, Emma felt her insides implode. At fourteen, Anna had grown even more since they’d last seen each other. She stood a few inches taller than Emma, which meant Emma had to look up to her. It also meant that Anna’s impressive boobs were nearer to her eyeline, and she couldn’t help looking down in awe. Anna noticed and when Emma’s eyes returned to meet hers, she had a condescending, amused look on her face and looked down imperiously at Emma’s still very flat chest with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. Emma blushed and looked down, which again brought her eyes to her cousins’ big tits. After an awkward silence, Anna smiled and said, “So how’s my little cousin?” at which everybody laughed. Emma cringed inside, but forced a smile, “I’m ok, big cousin,” she said, trying to play along and not lose face. Her family found all this very funny. It seemed so unfair. Couldn’t they see how terrible this was for her?
As the day wore on, everyone else were having a great time. Anna seemed to have clever, witty things to say at all the right moments and had the whole family eating from the palm of her hand. Every time Emma looked up, there she was, proudly standing tall, shoulders back, her breasts jutting out, showing off. And every time Emma looked at them, she got caught staring. She didn’t want to look, but she just couldn’t help it. Her eyes were drawn helplessly back to the cleavage revealed by Anna’s low-cut top like a magnet. No matter how discreet she tried to be, Anna saw her peeping. She started to feel like she was leering and wondered what Anna thought. After getting caught gawking again, Anna smirked and strode confidently toward her. Emma didn’t know where to look, as Anna asked, “So, Emmy, have you got a boyfriend yet?”
Emma blushed. She hated being called that. She knew the word ‘yet’ implied that Anna thought she’d never had one. How dare she think that, she hardly knows me. But it was true and Emma knew of course, that it must be obvious, due to her unconfident nature and childish looks, “No, but I’ve had one before,” she lied.
“Really?” Anna asked, raising her eyebrows, then narrowing her eyes at a blushing Emma, “Tell me all about him.”
“Well,” Emma said, looking around, “he had brown hair… and…”
“You’re such a rubbish liar Emmy! You’ve never even kissed a boy, have you?”
“I have…”
“Yeah, all right. In your dreams, maybe. Anyway,” Anna said dismissively, “My boyfriend is well fit. He’s seventeen and I told him I was sixteen, so he’s got no idea I’m under age,” Anna paused to watch Emma’s reaction, as her cousin turned red. She grinned, pleased with the effect she was having on the poor girl, “Sometimes, I go and see him with no knickers on, because I know they’ll come straight off anyway,” she said proudly. Emma was shocked. Looking around to see if anyone had heard, she realised her mouth was agape and felt herself get all hot and bothered. She wouldn’t dare do anything like that and the thought of it made her want to go to her room and diddle herself for the rest of the day. Diddling was the one naughty thing Emma did do. As frequently as possible. She would do it at any given opportunity, which was never often enough, given the lack of privacy she was allowed. She regularly felt like doing it when she couldn’t, like now, which was very frustrating. Especially as she had very little privacy, which had resulted in her being unable carry out her dirty, secret habit for some days now. She could feel her knickers getting all wet and sticky. In fact, they had been quite damp since Anna had arrived, much to her consternation. This usually happened when she was embarrassed, she just couldn’t help it.
Things went from bad to worse when Emma caught one of her younger brothers’ friends trying to look up her dress while she was helping her mum set up the buffet. Little did she know that Anna had whispered to the boys that, if they crouched down a bit, when Emma bent over, they could see her knickers. Her mum had just left the room when Emma noticed and she reacted instinctively from the embarrassment of somebody seeing her childish pants. Big knickers with flowers on. Yuck! Her mother insisted on buying her such babyish underwear as well. Emma shoved the boy away and he fell to the floor just as her mum walked back in, “Emma, how dare you push Jimmy over!”
“Mum, he… I… he was looking up my dress,” Emma stuttered and whined in indignation. Emma’s mother didn’t look at all impressed with her excuse, “Well he’ll be seeing a lot more than your knickers if I have to put you over my knee young lady. Do I make myself clear?”
“Yes mum,” Emma reddened, looking at her shoes, mortified at the insinuation. Some of the boys were giggling and whispering to each other.
“That’s your final warning. I’ve had enough of your fuss today.”
“Yes mum, sorry mum,” Emma said hurriedly, hoping to end the confrontation as quickly as possible. Everybody had stopped what they were doing at her mother’s raised voice and Emma stood with her head lowered until the chatter started again. Her mother left the room. Anna was there by her side again, “Doe’s your mummy still spank you?” she said, with a wicked grin.
“No, she just threatens it to show me up,” Emma replied, blushing hotly, not knowing that her mother was just outside the door and could still hear.
“I remember the last time I saw you get it, at the beach, remember?” Anna laughed, the boys all laughed too. Emma cringed as she pictured the horrible memory of that day’s humiliation. It had been one of the most embarrassing day of her life.
Her family and Anna’s family, had gone to the beach. It was nearly two years before and Emma was not quite sixteen. Unfortunately, because she was still very small and underdeveloped for her age, her mum had insisted she wear a stupid one-piece swimming costume she’d bought her, with a frill round the hips, like a toddler would wear. She tried to reason with her mother, saying she was too old for it and how she just knew Anna would be wearing a two piece, but Emma’s mother would hear none of it. She told Emma she still looked like a little girl and until that changed, she would wear that one. Emma whined and pleaded and begged until her mum gave her a very stern warning. At the beach, sure enough, Anna looked all grown up in her two piece. Emma was incensed with indignation. It was so unfair, Anna was much younger, but she definitely had something to conceal under that bikini top. Emma sulked and pouted until her mother gave her another stern warning. Her aunty Susan said she liked her swimming costume and how sensible Emma looked and how Anna wouldn’t wear one like those anymore. Emma had replied in a shrill voice saying, well I don’t like it, it's babyish and I hate it! And her downfall had been swift after that. Her mother said loudly, so everybody nearby could hear, that if Emma was going to so ungrateful and hated her swimming costume that much, she would go without. She stood up and approached Emma, who backed away, arguing that she was too old to be running around with nothing on. Her mother gestured to a little boy with no trunks on and said, see, there are other little children with no costumes and it was true, but only that little boy and one other toddler, a girl and they weren’t even four years old. Emma had panickily pointed this out, but her mother just said, as she caught up with her, well you haven’t got anything they haven’t got, and I’ve had enough of your ungrateful whining, then took the one-piece costume at the shoulder straps in both hands and yanked it down to Emma’s ankles. Emma shrieked and tried to shield herself with her hands, but her mother was having none of that and quickly overpowered her daughter, holding her arms behind her and spanked her naked on the beach in front of everybody. Emma had struggled twisting and turning away from the slaps, accidently stepping out of the costume, giving everyone a real show, as the slaps rained down on her unprotected bottom. Anyone close enough to the commotion had come to see, including a group of teens who were laughing at her. The spanking stopped abruptly, leaving Emma crouching and stooping in an attempt to hide her nudity. Her mother had picked up the discarded costume, then loudly announced that she would remain like that for the rest of the day. She spent the whole day on the beach nude, her bald mound and flat chest on show, with her face as red as her bottom.
Emma shuddered and tried to erase the memory from her mind, “No, that doesn’t happen anymore. I don’t…”
“She’s lying,” her brother said, “She doe’s still get spankings.”
“Shut up Jack!”
“And she gets it on her bare bottom,” Jack excitedly told his friends.
“Shut your mouth!” Emma squeaked, as she reached out to cover her brothers’ lips. Unfortunately, in her nervous hast, she hit him in the face by accident.
“Mum. Emma hit me!” Jack called out, but their mother was already there in the room. Emma panickily tried to explain, “I… I didn’t mean to. I was trying to…”
“I saw exactly what you did, and I heard you telling fibs again!”
“No, I…”
“Be quiet! I don’t want to hear more of your lies,” her mother said sternly, hands on hips. Anna stood behind her, trying not to laugh. This had all gone exactly as she’d hoped. She knew Emma was tense and telling the boys to look up her dress was an excellent way of priming her downfall.
“Mum I…”
“Emma, enough! You just listen to me young lady. I’m going to give you what you’ve been asking for all day,” her mum said in a menacing tone, “You know full well your brother is telling the truth, and now everybody here is going to know too, after they watch you get your bottom smacked.”
“No, mum please,” Emma whined.
“Oh, yes my girl. And what’s more they’re going see you get it bare!”
“Oh no, please. Please, mum I… I don’t want… No!” Emma squealed, as she watched in horror, her mother pulling a dining chair to the middle of the room. By now, everyone had gathered to see what all the fuss was about. Emma stood rooted to the spot, frozen with fear ‘til her mother took hold of her wrist and marched her toward the chair, “I’m going to give you such a spanking, you’ll not forget it for a long time.”
“Mum please… I don’t want a spanking,” Emma whimpered, sounding like a little girl. She looked around to see everyone watching and dug in her heels, pulling back on her mother’s arm, “No, I won’t let you. I’m too old for this!”
“We’ll see about that young lady,” her mother said, as she spun her daughter round, delivering several fast and heavy slaps to the back of Emma’s thighs.
“Ow… ouch!” Emma squeaked, as she lifted her legs one at a time in an erratic jig, trying to avoid the slaps, “Please… ow… no, mum… ouch,”, she heard the giggles of her brother’s friends and all her younger cousins. Anna was grinning ear to ear, an evil glint in her eye. As she struggled, her mother easily swung back the wrist she was tightly gripping and pulled it up into the small of her daughters back. Even amongst the adults, some were smirking, some were nodding their approval, but none of them looked sympathetic. They all seemed to be enjoying the shameful display she was making of herself. As she stepped this way and that, lifting her knees high, trying to evade the stinging slaps, Emma became aware that her short, flary dress was flipping up and giving them all quite a show. The slapping paused briefly as she felt her mother tug the hem of her dress high above her waist, holding it with her pinioned wrist and then resumed with even more ferocity, “Oh no, ow… no please, ow,” she pranced, shuffled, shimmied and swayed with her childish underwear on show, much to everybody’s obvious amusement. The poor girl was on the edge of tears when the smacking stopped. Her mother let go of her arm and her dress fell back into place. For a brief moment, the red-faced girl felt relief, somehow believing her mother had let her off with an embarrassing, but far lesser punishment. She was snapped out from her wishful thinking by her mother unbuttoning her dress. She panicked and tried to stop the progress of her mum’s fingers, only to receive an even harder slap on her thigh, “Stop it, you bad girl. Hands out of the way!” Emma let go of her hands, fighting the urge to hold on, “Oh no, please don’t. Not in front of everybody, Mum pleeease,” the embarrassed teen begged, as her mother finished with the buttons, “You know exactly how naughty little girls are punished in this house, now lift your arms,” her mum said sternly, as her dress was once again, lifted above her waist. Emma was unable to comply with the demand, her arms had gone limp in