The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Twenty

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Warm.

That was Elise’s first thought. Just like when Kaitlyn held her wrists, or her neck, or any other of the little touches from before. Kaitlyn’s hands were noticeably warm on her skin, and Elise felt her cheeks heat up as those warm hands rested on her bare chest. Elise basically had a constant blush since walking out into the common room. The degree of darkness was the only thing that varied.

“You’re so soft, little Elise,” Kaitlyn smiled. She resisted the urge to look down at Elise’s 34Bs for now. There would be plenty of time for that in a moment. Instead, she trained her hazel eyes on Elise’s, thinking through how she would best fluster the girl with her hands, “Should I squeeze too?”

“Yes, Miss Kaitlyn…” Elise mumbled. She had assumed from the start that squeezing would be part of it, but of course Kaitlyn was going to make her specify between touching and squeezing first. After a long silence while Kaitlyn merely rested her hands on Elise’s chest, Elise answered ‘properly’ like she had been slowly conditioned to do whenever Kaitlyn asked something. “Please squeeze my boobs, Miss Kaitlyn.”

“Look at me, Elise. And tell me what you are.”

“I’m-” As the blonde prefect before her began speaking, Kaitlyn gave a long, slow squeeze to both of Elise’s breasts. Kaitlyn guessed that something like this would forever burn in the slightly older blonde’s memory, so she decided to make the most of it. Not only would it be a girl groping at her chest, but now Elise would be looking at Kaitlyn’s smirking expression and confessing what she was, all during the very first time she was touched like this.

-your pet…” Elise partially gasped the last word as Kaitlyn’s hands slowly grasped her bare breasts. Ever the proper girl, Elise had never really touched herself like that before. She had adjusted her boobs when putting on a bra or swimsuit, and had, of course, washed her chest daily in the shower, but Elise always thought ‘exploring’ her body to be somewhat improper. Ever since developing, she never found the courage to squeeze at her own chest, and now another girl was giving her that experience instead.

“That’s right, Elise. You’re not a prefect. You’re a pet. MY pet.” Kaitlyn kept her eyes trained on Elise’s nervous emeralds. After the first squeeze, she gave a few deep massages with her fingertips, then gave another firm squeeze. “Now be a good girl, Elise. Hold still and be quiet.”

And then Kaitlyn explored. FULLY explored. Kaitlyn had only messed around with one other girl up until this point, and that was fully clothed and rather tame compared to this. With Elise essentially her obedient doll, Kaitlyn took the opportunity to grasp and grope and squeeze in every possible way. Hard squeeze, soft squeezes; some slow, some fast and sharp. Between squeezes, she massaged the tops of Elise’s B cups with her fingertips and gave some pressure with her thumbs at times as well. Kaitlyn let her eyes roam down to the girl’s soft, pale skin, getting a perfect view of how the blonde’s breasts shifted in her hands.

It quickly became apparent that the exposed prefect was insanely sensitive when it came to her breasts. Maybe it was her general inexperience, or maybe it was just her body. Every time Kaitlyn gave too hard a squeeze or playfully pinched at Elise’s nipples, the girl stiffened and sharply inhaled through her nose, all while subtly wincing in an amusing way. To Kaitlyn, at least, and maybe some of her audience members. But when Kaitlyn gave the more slow and deliberate squeezes, or ran her thumbs over Elise’s little pink nipples, the sensitive girl would twitch and softly gasp. No matter how hard Elise tried to hide it, it was perfectly clear which sensations turned the girl on, even if she would never admit it.

“So, my pet…” Kaitlyn gave a few of the more effective squeezes, carefully watching and listening to Elise’s reactions. Rather than alternate between motions, Kaitlyn tried to catch Elise off guard from a previous reaction, wondering if she could elicit a moan between breaths. “If you like this, and you like this…” Kaitlyn assertively ran her thumbs over Elise’s nipples, causing the obedient girl to shiver, “Then you’ll really like this.” In one smooth motion, Kaitlyn squeezed Elise’s breasts in what she guessed would be the absolutely perfect way, ending the motion with another teasing rub over her pink nubs.

Elise couldn’t help herself. As awkward and humiliating as the situation was, her body was completely betraying her. She had managed to avoid any yelping or squirming from the more harsh motions, and had certainly suppressed the things she felt from the noticeably good spots, but Kaitlyn's last action combined too many pleasurable feelings at once. Elise had kept her mouth clamped shut ever since the first audible gasp she made, but that didn’t stop the faint moan from escaping through her throat in response to what Kaitlyn's hands did.

“ELISE!!!” Kaitlyn slapped her left breast. Hard. Whatever momentarily pleasure the first-year had brought her vanished immediately, and was replaced by an awful stinging sensation.

It was almost more offensive and painful than the slap across her face. But before Elise had a chance to recover from being groped for a full minute or two, or from the disrespectful strike on one of her most private places, Kaitlyn said something that made Elise wish that the redhead had kept on slapping her boobs instead.

“Jesus, Elise! I knew you were a lesbian, but I didn’t realize girls excited you THAT easily…”
Debbifan

Re: The Prefect

Post by Debbifan »

It would be funny after going through all that , if Elise's next task was to do a handstand for them. With the inevitable consequences for her skirt ! But I'm sure our author has many more great ideas ;)
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I love this story, though it is getting a bit slow, would love more chapters at a time, but I guess it takes time to write. Keep up the great work 😊
Bqt

Post by Bqt »

Yeah I must say it is a great work. For me personally lesbian action is not so „enf“. The new chapters are not so like I wished it would be. I hoped like Debbie for more embarrassment like Photos, posing or more people coming and watching.

This whole story is an up and down. In some chapters nothing really happens and than a chapter full of slow embarrassment. But I still like it and hope for more and more.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Thanks for the feedback/critique, everyone. Personally, I'd rather give shorter parts with mini cliffhangers like I've been doing. If you want longer, multi-part chapters, that would result in a longer timeframe between posts. As for the lesbian aspect, you'll have to 'suffer' through those parts. I don't plan on making things too sexual, as its an underage story, but Kaitlyn's game is more than simple stripping and blackmail.

For the impatient ones out there, I plan on writing a new story in the near future that proves I'm capable of writing short stories as well :P

Next part is just about done, and I'll have it posted later tonight!

Much love,
Lady Lucia
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Part Twenty-One

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Elise froze.

That's...that's not...
How could Kaitlyn say that?? It was one thing for Elise to 'confess' her feelings about Annie in private, and to give the short brunette a peck, but this...
No one had ever called her the L word before, and certainly not so bluntly. No one had even asked. Elise had always been into guys, which of course meant that she stayed single at an all girls school. She was too busy as a prefect and as a model student to try to date outside school hours.

The constant pink on her cheeks turned into full on red as the 'audience' of girls gasped and whispered to each other.
This couldn't happen.
It's not that Elise harbored any negative thoughts about non-straight sexuality, but this was an all girl school! If word got out about this, and something told Elise that it would, then everything would change. Room inspections. Changing in the locker rooms. Everyone would look at her differently.

And yet Elise stayed speechless. She was dumbfounded that Kaitlyn would do such a thing to her. Somehow, this was worse than being physically exposed.

By the time Elise came back to reality, Kaitlyn had already stepped away to give everyone a good view again, and was halfway through an explanation to the first-year girls. "...and that's how I figured it out. I've never met someone who stares at boobs so much. She's more obvious about it than most horny guys are. Oh! And she also confessed her huge crush on Annie earlier. Maybe it's because Annie's so cute, or maybe little Elise just likes the risk of liking a girl she's not supposed to be with."

"It's true!" Annie giggled. The short brunette lightly blushed as well now that the attention was on her, and maybe a bit from receiving an offhand Kaitlyn compliment. Either way, Annie didn't seem to mind adding to the gossip. "Elise said she's been crushing on me for WEEKS!"

"Annie was a good sport and kissed her a few times earlier, but I don't know if it's meant to last," Kaitlyn shrugged.

"Maybe if she's a reeeeeally good girl!" Annie grinned. Then she walked over and kissed Elise's cheek before moving back to her place by Caroline's side.

"Caroline, want to even her out with the other cheek?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Oh...sure, I guess," Caroline said. From what Elise knew about the taller brunette, and from the nonstop disaster of an afternoon, Caroline was more content to be an audience member than a participant. Still, the more quiet girl would never say "no" to Kaitlyn. Nor would the rest of these girls after today, most likely. Caroline stepped up and crossed to Elise's opposite side, planting a kiss on Elise's more tender cheek, the one Kaitlyn had already slapped a few times.

Elise was still frozen and stunned. If she tried to argue or even move, Kaitlyn would just slap her face or her chest, or add more punishments. And how could she argue? She HAD kissed Annie, and she HAD confessed her feelings. While she was basically blackmailed to do so, it didn't change the fact that there were multiple witnesses from Kaitlyn's room to verify it. And her dark blush could easily be interpreted as embarrassment from being 'outed' in front of all these girls.

The poor prefect finally managed to find her voice. "Kaitlyn..."

SLAP.
The cruel redhead had moved away during her explanation, but she instantly closed the distance and struck Elise across the face on the same cheek as before. Kaitlyn was right handed, and preferred to use that one for a harder slap. While Elise was reeling from the blow to her cheek, Kaitlyn immediately followed it up by slapping her previously unslapped breast.
"ELISE." Kaitlyn glared at her, resisting the urge to smile when she saw the blonde's gaping expression from the two slaps, "Bad girl!"

"M-Miss Kaitlyn..." Elise corrected herself, almost trembling in front of the girl. Kaitlyn's extra inch of height had never seemed more daunting, and whatever bravery Elise found in trying to deny her false sexuality vanished completely as Kaitlyn stared her down after the two painfully hard slaps. "I'm sorry..." she muttered, glancing away, "It won't happen again."

SLAP.
This time, on the first boob from a little earlier. Elise sharply inhaled, gasping from the awful feeling and the lingering stinging that followed. "Look at me when you speak, pet."

"Yes, Miss Kaitlyn." Elise mumbled. She felt any last remnants of control slipping away as Kaitlyn punished her again and again for the smallest mistakes. Elise realized, more than ever, that she needed to be obedient. It was the only way to get out of this.

Kaitlyn made her repeat the apology, this time while looking right into her cold hazel eyes. And then the dominant redhead made things worse, as always. "You like girls, Elise. What does that make you...?"
And then she stepped away again.

Elise looked at the five seated girls who had all gone completely silent when Kaitlyn slapped her, and she became all too aware of her bare chest all over again. Even so, she managed to keep her hands by her sides. Obedient. She needed to be obedient. A good girl. Kaitlyn's pet. Anything to get her clothes back, her prefect materials back, and hopefully a little bit of her dignity as well. So Elise did as she was told, praying that she could undo the damage later.

"I'm a lesbian, Miss Kaitlyn..."
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Cont.

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

“There you have it, girls,” Kaitlyn said. “Though it’s always been pretty obvious, hasn’t it? Just make sure you don’t leave your bras and underwear around when Elise is doing room inspections. Unless you want to be noticed, of course.” Kaitlyn let the giggling from her teasing comment die out, then moved on. “Anyway, now that that’s out of the way, I believe little Elise still needs to be punished. Don’t you, pet?”

Elise knew what she had to say. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” She caught herself just in time, managing to answer ‘properly’ before likely getting slapped again. “I still need to be punished.”

“Why is that, Elise?”

“Because…because I covered myself up…” Elise said. She had almost forgotten the reason after everything else Kaitlyn had just put her through. And, at the redhead’s insistence, she said the whole thing like usual. “I need to be punished because I covered up my boobs.”

“Your bare boobs.” Kaitlyn corrected her. Anything to make the prefect's embarrassment a little worse. Once Elise repeated the same thing with the small difference, Kaitlyn continued. “That’s right. Good girls get to cover up, Elise. Hell, good girls get clothes for that matter. But you’ve been a bad girl, haven’t you?”

Elise blushed furiously. This wasn’t happening to her! She WAS a good girl. Every day of her life. But now a disrespectful first-year, of all people, was saying the opposite in the most judgmental tone. And there was nothing Elise could do about it. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn. I’ve been a bad girl,” Elise repeated.

“And bad girls deserve to be punished.” Kaitlyn said. She gestured for Caroline to come forward, and Elise watched in frozen disbelief as the brunette handed over the chains that Elise had refused in favor of a collar earlier. “Ah, you remember these. I know you had your eyes on them earlier,” Kaitlyn smirked. Elise knew that the onlooking girls would take that the wrong way, as usual. “What are they called, Elise?”

“N-nipple clamps…” Elise said. It was as if someone else was answering for her, as part of her knew saying it out loud would verify her familiarity with them. But it was getting more and more difficult to fight the obedience that Kaitlyn was nurturing.

“That’s right. Though I can’t believe you carry around clamps and a collar in your everyday backpack.”

That one got the other girls even more chatty. They giggled and whispered to themselves more noticeably than when Elise first walked out of Kaitlyn’s room, and for good reason. The lesbian thing was surprising, but not all that rare at an all girl’s school where a lack of guys led to more exploration than other schools might. However, learning that a normally proper and strict girl owned and carried around such things was something else entirely.

Elise couldn’t find her voice in time, and Kaitlyn just continued. “The good news is, these will cover those little pink nipples you so desperately wanted to hide earlier,” Kaitlyn said. She might have doubted herself before while thinking on the fly in front of an audience, but now she was riding the high of being in control. “The bad news is, everyone here will see just how secretly kinky you really are.” Kaitlyn snapped the chains for effect as she stepped right in front of Elise again. “Anything to say, my pet? Or are you going to ask for your punishment properly? For me to put on your little chains?”

Say something. Say anything. Elise tried desperately to think of anything that might fix the situation, but denying Kaitlyn’s words would be just as bad as denying her own alleged sexuality. Nipple clamps were better than being rudely and painfully slapped on her boobs again. Probably. She reminded herself that playing along perfectly was the quickest and easiest way to be done with all this. “Please put on my nipple clamps, Miss Kaitlyn.” She felt her cheeks warm up all over again, especially since Kaitlyn could fully smirk at her now that her back was turned to the other girls.

“You’re really not a prefect, are you?” Kaitlyn quietly asked, meeting Elise’s emeralds with her hazels, “You’re my obedient pet. And you’re a kinky little lesbian. Now hold still, Elise.”

Elise tried her hardest to put on a brave face and ignore Kaitlyn’s words. As exposed and obedient as the devious redhead had managed to get her, she still had some fight left, hard as it was to show it. If she didn’t keep a little dignity now, these girls would never respect her again. Though she asked for the punishment with no resistance, Elise at least planned on acting like the clamps didn’t bother her. Or would that make it seem more like she was used to them from owning them? Shit. Elise normally didn’t swear, even internally, but the total lack of control and lack of a good plan out was getting to her. She nervously watched as the smirking redhead before her brought the black rubber tips of the alligator clamps to her pink nipples.

Kaitlyn, of course, had done plenty of research. The moment she found her older sister’s stash of kinky toys, she dove into the darkest corners of the internet. When it came to school, research was a chore. But when it came to promiscuity? The hours breezed by and every answer just unlocked three times the amount of questions. Kaitlyn had tested both clamps and collar on herself in the privacy of her single room a number of times, but those experiences were hers to keep. “I read you should clamp farther back, as pinching right on the nipple is worse.” Kaitlyn said. She still stood face to face with Elise, but spoke loudly enough so the rest of the room could get a mini lecture in the process. “But I bet you use these a lot, Elise. So let’s see just how sensitive you are, my pet.” She waited until Elise met her eyes again, then gave one last reminder. “If you make a single noise, I will drop your skirt to the floor. Nod if you understand, pet.”

Elise reluctantly and nervously nodded. The whole point of this punishment was to AVOID dropping her skirt. Now, more than ever, she had to listen to Kaitlyn and not make a sound. But she also had no idea how this would feel.

After a long, silent stare, Kaitlyn then spoke quietly again, this time only for Elise and her nearby crew. “If it hurts too much, kiss Annie. Your crush’s lips should make you feel better, and I’ll know to release you.” Kaitlyn placed the slim chain against Elise’s hand and waited until the blonde gripped the metal. “If you like how it feels, give yourself a tug. Nod if you understand, pet.”

As usual, Kaitlyn framed things in the worst way possible. Not ‘if it hurts’ or ‘if it doesn’t hurt.’ Instead, she made it sound like anything short of pain would be pleasure. But Elise knew better than to argue at this point. The awful first-year already had her standing topless with her hands by her sides. Not playing along would only make things worse. So she resolved herself to endure whatever awkwardness or pain the clamps would bring. Under no circumstances would she kiss Annie in front of so many people. Especially not after just ‘confessing’ to being a lesbian.

So Elise nodded again. Obedient or not, she wouldn’t break. Not to a girl like Kaitlyn.

“Good girl.” Kaitlyn smiled. She took a tiny step forward, brushing the rubber against Elise’s nipples. “Not a sound, pet.” And with no more hesitation, Kaitlyn attached both clamps.
Dolphinmaster

Post by Dolphinmaster »

Hey just wanted to say I've been a big fan of this story and I look forward to the next post every week.
Bqt

Post by Bqt »

I‘am waiting too since Wednesday.
Jellybean

Post by Jellybean »

Hope you're OK, Lady Lucia.

It's been a while since the last chapter