Naked at the school

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Thewriter

Naked at the school

Post by Thewriter »

For more i try again i have not post a new story, but now i will attempt to show you a new story. For those who do not know me, I want to say that English is not my native language. As well as that this story is another adventure between Nat and Alex, I hope you like it.

This happens in school time but is not what do you think I was not student I was the teacher.
The class was history and thirty minutes before starting my girlfriend Nat come to visited me. She looks so hot that I wanted to make love to her at that very moment and almost happens. She approached me and kissed me and then told me to my ear to undress, hypnotized by her beauty, I did not doubt that at any moment and began to undress me. She Kiss me again and then put a blindfold in that moment i feel very naked, not being able to see was exciting but at the same time a little scary. I imagined so many things that it was inevitable not to get excited to the fullest, she noticed this and started to touch my penis with her hand but then she stop and i dont hear her for like ten second. It was there that I removed the blindfold and I saw or rather I did not see her and my clothes. I started to get scared but what really scared me was that there were only ten minutes left until class started and I would have to face my thirty students without any clothes. I began to walk in circles around the classroom, to look out the door, to look for something to cover myself with. I would have gone out the window, but we were at a considerable height and more people would have seen me. In the end, the only thing I managed to do was sit in front of my desk, it covered me at least from the waist up, but it was rare that my naked torso was seen. Little by little the students began to arrive and one by one they noticed that something strange was happening. It was a hot day but not to be bare-chested and they knew it. They waited for all or at least most of them to arrive and that was when they closed the door and the question was heard.
Teacher you have a lot of hot? Or now you are nudist?
That last part made me tremble with nerves
We already know professor or so we think. We saw a woman carrying a piece of clothing in her hands and she told us that our teacher had a surprise for us. Why does not stand up and let us see what you are hiding there.
I cannot… is not correct… why do not you give me something to wear…
A resounding no was heard throughout the classroom. That is when several students taller than me (I am not very tall) took me by both arms and put me in front of everyone. The laughs were immediate and the comments about my body, my penis and even the hair on my body made me feel a shame never experienced before.

To be continue
Thewriter

Re: Naked at the school

Post by Thewriter »

Part 2

The laughter filled my ears and covered the entire classroom, I wish I could cover my body with them but no. I was naked in front of the whole class.
-wow I never thought we would see so much of the teacher and now we see him completely naked. Said a student
-And it doesn't look bad at all. Says another.
The worst of all is that despite the immense shame the whole situation was exciting me. I tried to think of anything to avoid the erection but that my girlfriend had left me naked in front of my whole class was too much to deal with. And soon my student will be noted it.
-Ey look that….
To late… they notice it
-The teacher has a hard on…
-Yeah, he liked to be naked in front of us.
Nooooooooo, It's not what it seems. I need to go to the bathroom.
-Yes sure, maybe he wants a private place to masturbate. Why don't you do it here in front of everyone.
-I have a better idea….cover his eyes first.
Then I feel something covering my eyes, I think it's the same bandage that my girlfriend used before. But now it was they who used it and worse, they also tied my hands behind my back.
Then I listened as the door opened and they slapped my butt and I walked out of the classroom.
They made me walk quite a bit, step after step. Many doors opened and then a few steps that I had to climb with my bare feet. Truly my whole body naked, with my penis pointing towards the sky and without being able to cover anything of my body.
Suddenly we stopped and I didn't hear anything, just whispers. Until quickly the bandage was removed from my eyes and the light followed me. For a few seconds I could not see anything, but then I saw full of terror that we were in the school auditorium. In front of all the students of different ages and my fellow teachers, even some parents. And worst of all my girlfriend next to me, she put her hand in my penis and all the auditorium started to cheer
-Make him cum make him cum….
My girlfriend began to touch me slowly, increasing the speed progressively while the audience laughed, applauded, took pictures, and shouted. The heat in my body and in my penis began to increase. I knew what would happen was inevitable no matter how much I tried to resist, I tried but my girlfriend increased the speed to the maximum and whispered in my ear.
-The moment is now; everyone wants to see you shoot.
So, I did it. I forgot everything, I let go and cum in front of the whole school. From that day on the classes were very different, but that is another story
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Excellent chapter.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Great story, I'd love to know what happens to Alex at school later.
Thewriter

Post by Thewriter »

Maybe i will try to write another story of alex and nat in school or other places ;)
Little Denis Staff

Post by Little Denis Staff »

This is grate. Naked males