Marissa's Barbeque with Cousins

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
ENFobsessed

Marissa's Barbeque with Cousins

Post by ENFobsessed »

Part 1

It was a chilly autumn morning and Marissa was lazily watching TV in the living room. She heard her mother call from downstairs.

“Marissa get in the car, were leaving for your cousins house!”

Marissa had forgotten about the plan to visit her cousins today. She was still in her gray sweatpants, and yellow tank top. “Do I have time to change into something nicer?” Marissa yelled back.

“No, I’m sure you look fine as it is!” Her mother yelled back.

Marissa went into the car ready to get going. Her mother looked at Marissa’s outfit. She could have dressed nicer for the occasion, but it was no big deal. This was just a casual barbeque with the family.

The car ride took about 30 minutes. On the way over Marissa was getting a bit nervous. She never got along with her cousins. There was no real bad blood, it was just that Marissa was extremely shy and introverted. The four cousins just liked to rough house a bit. There was the oldest, Mary, who was 19, Danielle who was 17. Lily was the same age as Marissa, both 16, and the youngest child, Jeff, was 14.

Marissa and her parents finally got to their cousins house. The dads gathered by the grill, making dinner for the entire family, and the mothers were lounging outside on the patio drinking margaritas. The kids started off playing outside, but soon found they were more comfortable inside due to the cold. The 4 cousins and Marissa found themselves in Mary’s room reminiscing of the past.

“Hey Marissa, remember that time we all saw your ass!” Mary said.

Marissa’s face started to blush. One time a couple of years ago she was on the beach with her cousins when a wave came crashing down on her. She fell under the water and when she came back to the surface, her entire butt was showing. “

“An entire beach full of people got a show that day” Danielle chimed in.

“Can you imagine how funny it would have been if she completely lost her bottoms!” said Lily.

This was a common topic among the cousins. The girls enjoyed embarrassing Marissa, and this was an easy way to do it. They often brought up the story to laugh and watch her face blush.

Marissa was getting sick of her cousins always bringing up the story. Maybe if she said something instead of quietly standing there doing nothing her cousins would stop. “Guys every time I’ve seen you for the past two years you bring up that story. Everyone saw my butt and it was embarrassing, can we please just move on.”

“Someone’s still embarrassed!” Mary said with delight. Mary playfully tugged at the back of Marissa’s sweatpants so the elastic stretched. Then let it go quickly so it made a snapping sound on her back. “Holy shit she’s not wearing panties, who wants to see her ass again?!”

Marissa had forgotten to put on underwear that morning; she wasn’t expecting anyone would notice. She did not like where this conversation was headed. She silently made her was to the door to join the parents outside. Both Danielle and Lily moved to block the door; they were successful in doing so.

“We want to see her butt!” The two girls said in unison.

Jeff, who didn’t say anything the entire time snuck up behind Marissa, grabbed the sides of her sweatpants, and in one smooth motion pulled them down to her ankles.

“AHHHHH” Marissa let out a horrified screech; she bent down and immediately pulled up her pants. Jeff and Mary had now just seen her ass, and Danielle and Lily saw her vagina. The room erupted in laughter. Marissa’s hands were now holding onto the waistband of her pants in case someone tried to take off her pants again.

“I always wondered if you dyed your hair but it looks like you’re a natural blonde!” Lily said referring to Marissa’s pubic hair.

“She doesn’t shave?!” Mary said mockingly.

“She’s definitely on the longer side!” Danielle said. “How’d her butt look, same as a few years ago?”

“It’s still narrow.” Said Jeff.

“Did you see her pussy when she bent down to pick up her pants?” Danielle asked her brother.

“No I did not.” Jeff said.

Danielle immediately grabbed onto Marissa’s sweatpants and tried to pull them down again. Marissa was desperate to keep them on, and put up a fight. She used all of her might to keep her pants. Jeff and Lily joined Danielle, and now three of the cousins were working on depantsing Marissa. Marissa did a good job of keeping her pants; however the cousins would get the occasional peek at her goods when the elastic on the sweatpants was stretched.

Then out of nowhere Mary came up from behind and grabbed the bottom of Marissa’s tank top and pulled it straight up. Marissa’s tits were now in full view. Since Marissa’s arms were holding onto her sweatpants the shirt did not come clean off. Instead it was lifted over her head so she could not see anything.

Once again the room erupted in laughter, the cousins let go of the sweatpants. Marissa’s hands immediately went to cover her breasts. “Looks like she forgot to wear a bra as well!” Mary said with delight. “Why aren’t you wearing any underwear Marisa?”

“LET GO OF MY SHIRT MARY!” Marissa was screaming at this point.

“Looks like this might be a more embarrassing day than the beach day!” Danielle said, as she grabbed the front of the the blinded girls pants and once again pulled them down. This time Danielle stepped on her pants so Marissa was unable to pull them up. Marissa bent down to try and pull up her pants, when she felt the resistance of Danielle’s foot holding her sweats down. Marissa quickly put one hand over her vagina and the other across her tits. Her ass was fully exposed, and the only thing she was wearing was her tank top over her head. It was only being held onto by her armpits.

“How did her tits look?” Mary asked the room.

“They’re starting to grow in, last year they were nonexistent but now at least a B cup!” Lily said.

“She had tiny little nipples too!” Danielle added.

Jeff was still on Marissa’s backside and missed the booby show.

“Everyone grab Marissa’s shirt lets finish stripping her.” Mary said.

Mary, Lily, and Jeff were now all working on pulling the shirt off. They all lifted at the same time, and the force lifted Marissa’s feet off the ground. Danielle took the opportunity to pick up the sweatpants from the floor. Marissa’s armpits were on fire from the friction of the shirt. She desperately wanted to grab the shirt and relive some of the tension, but she kept her hands covering her privates. She did not want to be exposed further. After a few minutes of being suspended in the air the shirt started to tear. When Marissa heard the first threads start to unravel she started pleading with her cousins to let her go.

“Please don’t let my shirt rip; I won’t have anything to wear later!” Marissa said.

“Well we’ll worry about that when the time comes!” Mary responded.

The cousins lifted Marissa even higher in the air, and Danielle grabbed her feet and pulled her to the ground. The shirt stood no chance and soon ripped off her body. Marissa was now completely naked in front of her four cousins. Tears were streaming down her face from the embarrassment. The naked girl sat down with her hands still covering her vagina and breasts.

“MISSION ACOMPLISHED!” Mary shouted at no one in particular.

“Look at how red her face is!” said Danielle.

“Is this as embarrassing as the beach incident was?” asked Lily.

“This is leaps and bounds worse; can I please have my pants back Danielle?” Marissa asked.

Danielle ignored her.

“I wasn’t sure if it was worse on the beach because there were hundreds of random strangers before, now this is just us but we’re definitely seeing more!” Lily said.

“I’m butt naked in front of everyone. It was humiliating when you guys saw my butt but this is taking everything to a whole other level. You guys have gone way to far this time, give me my pants back and let me borrow a shirt.” Marissa said.

“Did you enjoy the show Jeff?” Mary asked.

“I didn’t really see anything besides her butt.” Jeff said.

“Have you ever seen a girl naked before?” Danielle asked.

“Of course I have!” Jeff lied.

The sisters laughed and Mary walked to Marissa in an attempt to grab her arms. Marisa held the limbs close to her body. She was not going to give her cousins any more views today. Since Marisa was using her hands to cover, Mary started tickling her naked cousin’s stomach in hopes that her arms would loosen up. Marissa was withering on the floor in a laughing fit. She begged them all to let her go but it fell on deaf ears. The cousins were enjoying embarrassing Marissa. After about a minute and a half of straight tickling Marissa’s arms loosened just enough, the poor girl was running out of breath. It was only natural to lose her grip a bit. Mary wasted no time and grabbed Marissa’s arms, pulled them over her head, and locked them in a full nelson grip.

“GAAAAAH” Marissa shrieked and immediately crossed her legs. Her boobs were on full display to the room with no option to cover up.

“GAAAAAH” Mary mocked back to her. “Listen to those shrieks!”

“How do you like her boobies Jeff?” Danielle asked.

Jeff was mesmerized by his cousin; he just stood and stared at Marissa.

Marissa was now naked with her arms locked above her head, and her male and female cousins staring at her. The embarrassment was massive, her heart was racing out of her chest, and she felt like she was having a heart attack. The poor girl started to hyperventilate; she was having a panic attack.

“She’s so embarrassed she can hardly breathe!” screamed Lily, who was delighted at the embarrassment her cousin felt. She walked up to Marissa, grabbed both titties, and started to aggressively shake them. “I assumed you stuffed your bras but I guess I was wrong, you just grew all of a sudden.”

“Her nipples are pretty big I don’t know why you said they were small Danielle.” Jeff said.

“For a girl they are small, I thought you’ve seen a naked girl before!” Danielle explained.

Jeff blushed slightly.

Marissa was still breathing heavy unable to speak from panic and embarrassment.

“How’s her vagina look Jeff?” asked Mary.

“Honestly with her legs so tightly crossed you can only see her blonde pubes.” Danielle said before Jeff could answer. She teased her cousin by lightly combing her fingers through Marissa’s pubic hair. Marissa’s face was visibly wide eyed when Danielle touched her pubes. The cousins all go a kick out of her facial expression.

“You mean that’s not her vagina?” Jeff asked as he poked and pulled at her triangular shaped pubes.

“That’s just her public hair, a girls vagina is lower on her body, close to her butt hole,” Explained Lilly. “Danielle lets lift up her legs and see if we can show Jeff her vagina. Her ass and legs are so bony I bet we can still see it even if her legs are crossed.”

The two girls grabbed Marissa’s legs so that her butt was now in the air facing Jeff. Danielle and Lily both looked under to see if her vagina was in view. Marissa was fighting the girls grip by violently shaking her body, but it was no use. The three girls simply overpowered her.

“See anything Jeff?” asked Mary.

“I think so,” said Jeff who really wasn’t sure what he was looking for. He didn’t know it but the very bottom of her vagina was exposed. Most of it was still covered by her crossed legs but little by little Jeff was getting a more intimate view. Jeff took his finger and poked the bottom of her vagina. It was the most Marissa squirmed all day; her body’s reaction was to lift her midsection towards the ceiling away from Jeff’s finger.

“Looks like he found it!” exclaimed Mary.

Lily was looking under the girl at the exposed portion of her pussy. “We can BARELY see it, Jeff pull her butt cheeks apart, that should expose her more!”
Jeff took his hands and started parting Marissa’s butt cheeks. Marissa was defenseless. She clenched her butt and tightened her crossed legs to try and prevent further exposure. It was no use, after a few seconds of fighting Jeff had Marissa’s butt open, and he was looking directly into her asshole. Her pussy was now further exposed. “I can see more of her now!” Jeff exclaimed.

Danielle took a look under her and started a fit of laughter, “OMG HES LOOKING RIGHT INTO HER BUTTHOLE!”

“Well now I see why this could be worse than the beach day, I bet you wish you wore underwear today!” Lily yelled.

Jeff was enjoying the view of his first vagina. After a few minutes of just staring he gave her cousin’s ass a big slap.

“OUCH” Marissa screamed.

But Jeff gave her another one, even harder.

“AAAHHHH FUCK!” Marissa screamed again

The sisters were hysterically laughing.

“Hit her harder Jeff!” screamed Mary.

“Keep em coming!” Danielle said.

Marissa moved her butt in the air to try and avoid the slaps, but it was no use. Jeff ripped off about 30 very hard spanks and the girls butt was red.
Lily looked at the girls butt, “HER ASS IS BLEEDING!”

Everyone took a moment to view her ass cheeks. It may have been bleeding slightly but it wasn’t bad.

“Girls uncross her legs and let’s just finish this off; Jeff doesn’t really have the entire picture from where he’s standing.” Said Mary

It sure felt like the entire picture to Marissa. Her male cousin had stared right into her butthole, touched her vagina and spanked her.
mikewozere

Re: Marissa's Barbeque with Cousins

Post by mikewozere »

Got me going, thanks!
Mike
ENFobsessed

Post by ENFobsessed »

Part 2

Danielle and Lily started working to uncross her legs, but Marissa put up a fight. She was desperate to keep her last bit of dignity. The girls fought over the position of Marissa’s legs for almost 5 minutes.

“LET ME THE FUCK GO!” shouted Marissa. She was naturally shy and introverted but the humiliation of the day had now flipped a switch inside her. Her cousins pushed her too far; she was pissed off and let them all know it. “GET THE FUCK OFF ME RIGHT NOW!”

The screams were met with laughter and brushed off.

Jeff out the corner of his eye saw a pencil on Mary’s desk. He walked over to it, grabbed the pencil and went back to his position underneath his cousin’s ass. He spread out her ass cheeks and stuck the pencil eraser side first right up her butt. About a quarter of it was inside her. He let go of the pencil and it lay stuck in her butt.

“FUCK” screamed Marissa. Her legs immediately loosened and it was enough for the girls to spread her wide. There was no hiding anything now.

“FUUUCK” Mary mocked back at the victim.

“MOM! MOM COME HERE! MOM, DAD, COME TO MARYS ROOM NOW THEY’RE STRIPPING ME NAKED!” Marissa didn’t want her parents to see her naked, but her only hope now was that they would hear her, come upstairs, and stop the madness. If the adults knew about this the cousins would in in an incredible amount of trouble. “SOMEBODY HELP ME, GOD PLEASE HELP ME!”

As Marissa screamed Jeff got out from underneath Sarah and put his face right up to her vagina. His nose nearly touched her vaginal lips, and he took a giant sniff.

“EWWWW it smells horrible!”

Marissa was absolutely horrified at what just transpired. She stopped her screaming because of the pure violation she felt. She was shell-shocked.

The sisters were crying with laughter.

“OMG DID YOU SHOWER TODAY!” Mary said.

“SHE MUST HAVE FORGOT ALONG WITH HER UNDERWEAR” yelled Danielle.

“Maybe she’s just naturally smelly.” said Lily. She then took her first good look at Marissa’s vagina. “Wow you have a really meaty pussy Marissa! I always assumed because of your bony butt that you didn’t have a lot of meat there but I was wrong again!”

Marissa wanted to die. Every inch of her body was being examined by her cousins. Every scratch, every mole, every intimate detail was no longer secret. There was nothing to their imagination anymore.

Jeff continued to keep his face mere inches from her vagina. He stared for many minutes. Marissa felt awkward to put it mildly. After at least 5 minutes in this position Marissa spoke up.

“Jeff please move your face away from my privates, your invading my personal space.”

“Chill out Marissa, it’s his first vagina let him take it all in!” Mary responded.

“He’s like an inch away from me it’s really awkward”

“She must not smell too bad if you’re keeping your face so close to her!” Danielle said to Jeff.

“She smells horrible,” Jeff said, “But you guys guessed right, this is the first time I’ve seen a girl close up and it’s not what I expected.”

“What did you expect?” Lily asked.

“I don’t really know, but it’s just fascinating. It’s so different from well, you know, what I have.”

“Well DUH!” Lily yelled at Jeff who slightly blushed.

“What did you mean when you said she had a meaty vagina, all girls don’t look like this?” Jeff asked her sister Lily.

“OMG you have a lot to learn!” said Lily, “See that stuff in her crotch that looks like roast beef? All girls have that but it looks different on everyone. Some are more, well, tucked in I guess. Marissa’s junk really sticks out. Take your fingers and open her up a bit.”

“Jeff please don’t touch my vagina. Just step away you all have seen PLENTY today.” Marissa said.

Marissa had more to say. She was about to give a speech about how the cousins have gone way to far, but Jeff silenced her when he took his fingers and opened his cousin up wide. Jeff was now looking inside the girl’s vagina.

“WOAH!” Jeff said.

All the sisters chuckled. Marissa was horrified. While Jeff held her open his eyes were once again about an inch from her. He took another 5 minutes and just stared inside her. He sometimes tried to close one eye and use the other one just to focus. Almost like looking into a telescope. Holy crap was Marissa mortified. She started to whimper in front of her cousins.

“OK Jeff I think we’ve seen enough for today,” Said Mary “Mission accomplished guys I don’t know how we could possibly embarrass her more!”
“You want to take one more look at her butthole before we let her go?” asked Danielle as she herself took a good look at Marissa’s slightly bleeding butt. When she looked she saw the pencil for the first time. The girls didn’t know Jeff had put it in there. They thought they had pried Marissa’s legs open by pure force, “Holy shit how’d the pencil get in there?!”

“You guys were having trouble moving her legs so I thought that would help.” Jeff said. “Right when I did it you guys got her wide open.”

“My god that’s embarrassing.” Lily said under her breathe. “Did it hurt” she asked Marissa.

“IT DIDN’T FEEL GOOD PLEASE LET ME GO GUYS” she screamed.

“Wait that gives me an idea, girls keep her legs apart for a bit longer. Jeff go grab another pencil from my desk and we’ll show you how a vagina really works.” Mary said to the room.

“THAT’S ENOUGH LET ME FUCKING GO!” screamed Marissa, who once again was ignored.

Jeff went to grab a pencil and was quickly by Marissa’s vagina with it.

“PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!” Marissa voice was now constantly yelling.

“Relax were not going to hurt you.” Said Mary, “OK Jeff take your fingers and feel her vagina again, is she wet? I would think from all the exposure she’s endured she must have some fluid down there.”

Before Marissa could protest Jeff had his fingers caressing the girl’s pussy.

“She’s not wet” he informed the group.

“OK then, spread her lips out and rub on her clitoris. That should make her wet whether she wants to be or not. When you spread her you should see a little hood. Just rub that thing in circles” instructed Mary.

Once again Mary’s vagina was open for all to look inside her. Jeff was poking and prodding her which caused hilarious facial expressions to the group. Jeff kept poking the wrong parts of her and asked, “Is this it, is this it.” Finally his sisters directed him to the right part of her. He directly poked it and she wanted to jump out of her skin. Her body jolted upwards with much force.

“YOU GOT IT!” Mary said with glee, “You can’t poke it directly like that though it’s too sensitive, see how violently she jumped? Just lightly rub it in a circular motion.”

Jeff tried his best but he was too inexperienced. He poked and prodded. It caused Marissa visible torture. After many minutes of this Marissa finally spoke up.

“Guys stop trying to make me cum this is really inappropriate, LET ME FUCKING GO!” She shut up though when Jeff directly put pressure on her clit. Her body once again jumped.

“Chill out were not trying to make you cum, you just need to be wet so this pencil doesn’t hurt you. Jeff check her again with your fingers, how does she feel?”
“WOAH, I didn’t know what you meant by wet but now I get it! She’s wet!”

“Jeff move your head so the girls can see.” Said Mary

Jeff moved so everyone could look at her pussy.

“She’s a little wet but not really. We can still put it in though, it’s just a skinny pencil,” Said Danielle.

“OK Jeff, spit on that pencil and put it inside her very slowly,” Instructed Mary.

Jeff put a big glob of spit on the pencil, then put it inside her quickly, and with much force. Immediately upon entry Marissa let out a very loud, “NOOO TAKE IT OUT RIGHT NOW!”

But Jeff just let it sit there, just like the pencil in her butt.

“OK Jeff you can’t just let it sit there, you need to pump it in and out of her. If you can, rub her clit while you do it.” Said Mary
Jeff started to pump the pencil in and out of her while playing with her clit, but because of his inexperience Marissa wasn’t getting all that aroused. She did get slightly wetter though, her body couldn’t help it with all the touching.

“Jeff grab Marissa’s leg and let me show you.” Danielle said.

Jeff was really enjoying playing with his cousin and didn’t want to give up the view, but he listened to his older sister anyways. He left the pencil inside her and grabbed his cousin’s leg.

Danielle took the pencil and started moving it inside and out of Marisa. She gently touched her clitoris as well. Marissa wanted desperately to have control of her limbs again to get dressed, but there was no escape. Her legs started to get wobbly, her toes were curled. She closed her eyes, and started breathing deeply. In a last desperate attempt not to cum, she whispered to the group, “Please stop, I’m begging you.”

By the grace of god Danielle stopped. “That’s how you do it Jeff, see how wet she is now?” She took out the pencil and opened Marissa’s pussy lips wide for Jeff to see.”

“HOLY CRAP SHES ACTUALLY DRIPPING JUICE ONTO YOUR FLOOR!” Jeff said.

“Fuck,” Mary said, “Danielle can you go grab a towel from the bathroom so we can put it under her? I don’t want to clean up her pussy juice later.”

“THERE IS NO LATER, THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY I COULD BE MORE EMBARASSED! YOU’VE SEEN EVERYTHING NOW LET ME GO AND GET DRESSED!” Marissa said in mixture of a scream and a cry. Her voice was starting to crack.

“Shhhhhhhh, its ok little cousin. Once you cum all this energy will be out of your system.” said Mary.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME DIGNITY, DON’T MAKE ME CUM IN FRONT OF YOU GUYS!”

But the cousins ignored her, and held her until Danielle came back with a towel. She placed the towel underneath Marissa so any more vaginal juice would fall on the towel.

“So I was thinking, that pencil was way too skinny. Marissa probably wants something that will stretch her out a bit” Danielle said as she took out a large cucumber from behind her back. “I grabbed this from the kitchen.”

“DANIELLE NO FUCKING WAY THAT’S WAY TO BIG!” screamed Marissa. As Danielle slowly and torturously moved the cucumber closer and closer Marisa screamed, “NO PLEASE NO NO NO NO NO!”

But Danielle did not listen. The cucumber finally reached the naked girls vagina, and as it entered her pussy stretched like it would for a man. At this point she was wet enough where it went in easily; it felt much better than the pencil. Marissa let out a feminine gasp, the same sound a girl makes when a guy first enters.

“Holy shit,” said Jeff.

“We might have gone too far,” said Lily.

“Keep her legs open, she’s going to remember this day for the rest of her life.” said Mary.

Danielle pumped the cucumber in and out of Marissa and circled her clit with her fingers. She continued for a long time. Marissa tried to fight it. Her mind tried to race to the most unappealing things possible, vomit, skunks, anything to stop this from happening. This was her worst nightmare, but she had no choice. Danielle was attacking her pussy with the cucumber and rubbing her as well. It lasted maybe 10 minutes; her cousins were not letting her go. Finally her body betrayed her. Once again her legs stiffened, her toes curled, she closed her eyes, and she loudly moaned. Well it was more than a moan, it was more like a scream; this felt like rough sex.

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK I’M GONNA CUM!”

“Get ready for the finale guys!” said Mary

Marissa was now putting her hips into the cucumber; she felt her pussy start to pulsate. “OH YEEAH, YEEEEAH, FUCK YEEES!” Her body had betrayed her; she had just cum in front of her cousins. This was an all-time low. Danielle stopped playing with her and Marissa snapped back to reality. She burned with embarrassment and shame.

“Please let me go guys,” Marissa said.

“You’ve been a trooper all day, were just about done with you, just one more thing,” Said Danielle. She left the cucumber and pencil inside, walked a few feet back from the girl, and took out her cellphone.

“DON’T DO IT!” Marissa yelled with all her might.

“Smile everyone!” said Danielle as she snapped the photo.

“DON’T SHOW THAT PICTURE TO ANYONE, DELETE IT NOW!” Marissa begged.

“Guys lift her legs up so her ass is the center of attention on this one.” Danielle said to the group. She did not answer Marissa.
Liliy and Jeff put her legs together and raised her ankles high while Mary knelt to the ground keeping her full nelson grip. This made is so Marissa’s ass and vagina were tiled upwards facing the camera with the objects still inserted. Danielle approached the naked girl and started spanking her again, much harder than Jeff had.

SLAP

“FUCK THAT HURTS”

SLAP

“I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THIS FUCKING STOP IT!”

SLAP

“FUCK YOU GUYS LET ME GO!”

This went on for another 50 slaps or so. Danielle examined Marissas butt and saw it was red and bleeding slightly more. She took a few steps back and took another picture. Danielle reviewed the photo, “This one is good, your butt is as red as your face!”

“JESUS CHRIST STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME!”

“Last one I promise” Danielle said, “Lily and Jeff spread her legs out again like before, Mary stand up. I want her in the same position we had her cum in.”

Everyone positioned Marissa’s body as instructed. Danielle left the room for a few minutes, only to return with a tri-pod. She placed the camera on top and set it on a timer. She walked over to Marissa and took the cucumber out of her pussy, however the pencil stayed inside her. The cucumber oozed of her juices. Danielle walked to Marissa’s head and said, “Open wide!”

Danielle tried to force it down her mouth. But Marissa kept her mouth shut. Even the tip of the cucumber on her lips was disgusting to her. She could feel the moisture on the vegetable. Suddenly the camera flash went off.

“That camera is going to take a picture every minute until I get the picture I want.” Danielle said.

Danielle then held her nostrils together so Marissa couldn’t breathe. Half a minute went by; it was getting hard to hold her breath. Marissa was confident if she held her breathe long enough her cousin would let go. They weren’t going to suffocate her on camera. A full minute went by, another picture taken. Her face was starting to turn color. A minute and a half went by, she felt like she was about to pass out. Fuck, Danielle wasn’t letting her breathe. A minute forty five and her body betrayed her again. Her mouth opened for breathe. Danielle let go of the nose and shoved the cucumber deep in her mouth. She was gagging it was so deep. Her mouth could taste the wet sour juice her body had created. This was a foul feeling. Marissa tried to spit out the cucumber but Danielle kept her hand on the top of it. Danielle spent the last 15 seconds swirling the cucumber all around her mouth. Danielle wanted to make sure Marissa tasted everything. Finally the camera went off. Danielle went to review the picture. Marissa immediately spit the cucumber out.

“We got the shot!” Danielle announced. She walked over to Marissa to show her the photo. It was really bad. You can see the mortified look on her face being gagged with a cucumber, and pencil still in her butt. Her vagina was dripping with juice; you could see some of it dropping midair in the photo. “So obviously you don’t want these photos getting out, and we don’t want our parents to get us in trouble for stripping you. Here’s the deal, these picture’s will never leave this room as long as you don’t tell any of our parents what happened today.”
Last edited by ENFobsessed on Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jellybean

Post by Jellybean »

I think there's bath time coming for one young girl.
Maybe with a shave and a good clean wipe of her ass, then diaper time, before being carried naked in public by younger neighbourhood children.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Personal take on this one, decent story, not necessarily my favorite but the humiliation aspect is there and the build of pace, my only thing is..personally I dont enjoy a male playing so much of a part. Having a male cousin or even a room full of boys can greatly add to the humiliation aspect but having them be too hands on(not necessarily with the stripping but mostly with touching/inserting etc.) Can take away from it and make it feel a little rapey. I realize this fetish is a niche and greatly follows a fine line between humiliation and forced orgasms and whatever, I just personally don't like the male playing the touch and force insert etc. This story would be just as good or better if they are humiliating her and the whole time she's whining how Jeff is in the room,and the captors could be saying things like you did about how he's never seen this blah blah blah, maybe we should show him how girls come, met with whines and protests from the captive, etc.

Just personally not into the male getting to handsy especially inserting and what not. The "please jeff youre in my personal space" when his face is her crotch is a bit of a turn off, compared to "guesses, Jeff is right there seeing all of this please stop"

Idk just my personal take, dont have to listen to me by any means and not every story isnt for everyone, good story though and hope you find my criticism constructive and not just being a dick
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Agreed it didn't press all my buttons, but enough to get my going. We all write for our own individual kinks.
Mike
ENFobsessed

Post by ENFobsessed »

It's a fair complaint to be honest. I debated even posting the story because I knew it was boarder line too much (fair warning it goes a but further in the next part). However I felt because a bunch of girls were in charge of the situation it took away from the rapey aspect. Obviously this kind of story isn't everyone's thing and I understand the hesitation. Not my best work by any means but I ran into writer's block and was hoping posting the story would give me motivation.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

By all means it wasnt insulting your work and I hope you don't take it that way
unfair

Post by unfair »

I really liked it! Favourite I read in a while personally.

I think this "girls forcing themselves on them is ok, but let's not get too rapey" becomes a farce. Write what you want, no one is forced to read it.
Bulky Bob

Post by Bulky Bob »

I'm enjoying the story but I also felt uneasy about Jeff's active role in the humiliation of Marissa.

Despite this, good story nevertheless