Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Goldie

Re: Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Post by Goldie »

I'm hoping Sally and Timmy will be visiting soon.

I'd still like to see the much younger Sally overpower Julie and strip her before spanking her.

Julie has been used to seeing herself as an authority figure, what better way to escalate her humiliation than to have a much younger girl who she babsits, dominate her.
Lorax

Post by Lorax »

I like the new character Lisa. I am hoping she brings a schoolfriend of Julie's with her, maybe an old crush or an ex of Julie's that she wouldn't let get to first base so he thought she was a lot better endowed.

Maybe Lisa has a naughty side and she takes the opportunity to masturbate Julie in the bath.

Maybe they will make Julie dance and shake her tiny titties and explore her skinny ass by spreading her little cheeks.

Lots of interesting possibilities
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Sally, Agnes and Timmy sat at the dinning room table along with a couple of their friends. Sally brought her friend April along While Timmy brought his friend Danny. It just so happened that it was right around Danny's birthday so the twins had thrown together a bit of a party.

Nor Danny or April really knew what to expect but Timmy or Sally didn't really know either. Danny had been here before though as Julie had babysat for him several times in the past.

April always despised Julie for her good looks and the way guys fawned over her all the time. She just couldn't stand the prim and proper uptight attitude Julie presented and it took much convincing from Sally before she would set foot in her house. "It will be fun I swear!" Sally said pleading with her friend to come along.

"I don't get it Sally you know I can't stand her and I know you can't either why would you want me to go to her house..." April complained. "Just trust me on this one Ape. I'm not sure what all is going to happen but believe me if it's anything like last time.. well Julie won't be looking so high and mighty that's for sure. "

"What's that mean?" April said giving a skeptical eye.

"You'll get to see Julie knocked down a peg or two.... Actually knocked all the way down if you trust me on this one and play along for now." April nodded in agreement with a curious smirk.

They were gathered around the dinning room table chatting it up while Julie was curiously missing. Before they they knew it the kitchen door popped open and Julie appeared with Agatha right behind her. It wasn't Just the brunettes red blushing face or the cake she held in front of her chest that was so odd. It was her miserable expression combined with her visible bare shoulders along with bare legs that perked everyone's interest.

"Happy birthday to you!" The twins began to sing encouraging the rest of them to join in.

"Happy Birthday to Danny.." everyone now sang along in unison bedside's Julie and Danny.

The miserable looking Julie slowly placed the Ice cream cake down down at the final note revealing to everyone not only the fact she was topless but her surprisingly small marshmallow sized breasts to everyone. On that revelation the room went suddenly silent. Timmy' and Danny looked like there eyes were going to bulge out of there heads as they got there first look at there former babysitter's bare breasts.

The moment of awkward silence didn't last too long as first Sally then April burst with laughter.

"See Timmy I told she wasn't shit. She barely has anything there!" Said sally but the boys were still in shock both slack jawed and amazed at the mostly naked 24 year old in front of them.

April couldn't stop laughing as she spoke "Wow..ha ha! She's..ha.she's built like a little..ha ha ha! girl.." Julie just had to stand there and bare it as they commented on her body laughing and belittling her semi nude form.

With her big cousin Agatha closely behind she didn't dare cover up, snap back or run away like she wanted to. Agatha held some unknown threat over her head that kept her in line. Whatever it was must of been worse than what was happening right now as the blushing brunette obeyed. Agnes finally spoke.

"Go ahead Danny blow out the candles and make a wish. Julie will be sure to make it come true..."
Last edited by ValerianXIII on Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
RollTiideRoll2

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

ValerianXIII, THANK YOU so much for this true gem, I absolutely love this story! Keep up the great work!
Joe

Post by Joe »

I love this story but the chapters are getting shorter and the wait longer. I m missing the internal dialogue and humiliation of Julie. She must be totally humiliated.

I'm really looking forward to the next long chapter and I'll keep checking multiple times a day.

Well done ValerianXIII
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

I hope that Danny slowly pulls down Julie's knickers.

April can bounce her up and down on her knees with Julie's tiny tits jiggling and Sally can spank Julie.

Timmy can spread her little cheeks to photograph her bum hole.

Oh the opportunities are endless.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

What knickers is she wearing ? :D
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

Debbifan wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:59 am What knickers is she wearing ? :D
I don't think she will be wearing them for much longer.
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

I must be honest, I love this story. I'm always looking for the latest chapter.

I hope it goes on for quite a bit longer as there are so many avenues to explore, Lisa, Brad and there must be room for work colleagues and of course her best friend@

Never know, Julie's mum needs to see her total degradation.

I still hope for Julie to be in diapers at some stage.
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Working on the next part now. Chapter will be out real soon. If anyone has a birthday wish suggestion for Danny please let me know and I may give it a try. Nothing sexual please.