Magic

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG

Re: Magic

Post by NudeBaG »

Thanks Marble!
New chapter up soon.
This story is a lot of fun to write, and we have plenty more planned for Mark!
Glad you are enjoying 😊
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic Part 5:

“But let’s eat first.” My sister led us all back into the kitchen.
Christine dug into the bag and started passing out nuggets and waffle fries, while Tanya set out the teas.
My sister stood next to me, looking me up and down.
“What?” I asked.
“You know,” she said staring at my crotch. “I like you better naked. Take off your clothes.” She said plainly.
I kind of just stood there.
“Well?” She stepped around the table with Tanya and Christine. “C’mon, Mark. Take off your clothes.” She popped a chicken nugget into her mouth.
“I-I-“ I truly was confused.
“Yeah! C’mon Marky!” Christine chymed in. “What’s the problem?”
I couldn’t move.
I wasn’t under the Totem’s control, I didn’t feel any “outside influence”, but my sister’s tone struck a chord in me.
My sister leaned over the table, resting her small, black bracelet clad hands on the table. Her black nail polish looked, somehow, darker.
“Take. Off. Your. Clothes.” Her tone had slightly darkened.
I stepped out of my shoes and slid off my socks.
I slowly removed the tight skeleton shirt next. I heard gasps as my abs and chest were revealed.
I dropped the shirt on the floor.
All three of them were looking at my shorts.
My cock had started swelling the instant my sister told me to undress.
I stood for a moment, trying to guage the situation.
My sister, still leaning on the table, just tilted her head slightly. Her eyes were telling me “Well?”
I slid the shorts down to my ankles and stepped out of them.
My cock was getting hard, but no one had the Totem. What was going on?
I stood in front of my sister and her friends completely nude once again.
My sister’s demeanor changed in an instant.
She stood up and, very cheerfully, declared “Let’s eat!”

The three of them sat down and began eating their nuggets.
“What the hell was that?” I asked, confused.
My sister looked at me innocently and said “I just wanted to see if you would do it on your own.” “What?!” I asked. I really was confused.
“I just wanted to see if you would do what I say-without me having to MAKE you do it.” She said.
“And you did. Thank you.”
I covered my crotch, and went to pick up the shorts.
“What’s the point?” She asked.
“Again, we could just MAKE you do what we want, remember?” I straightened back up.
“Isn’t it easier this way?” She asked, not expecting an answer.
“Come on. Eat something. You’ll need your energy for tonight.”
I sat down at the table next to Christine, and grabbed a box of nuggets.

“So,” I said between chewing bites of chicken. “what’s the plan for tonight?”
“Well,” my sister started, also between bites of chicken, “we definitely want to go trick or treating, but that party is a must.”
I looked down at my naked body. “Yeah!” Christine said. “I can’t believe we got invited to a highschool party!”
“This is gonna be SO cool!” Tanya added.
I could feel my sister’s eyes on me from across the table.
“Marky, those girls from the store today, had they ever seen your weiner before?” She asked.
Christine and Tanya giggled.
“No! Why would they?” I asked.
“Just wondering. They seemed to know you pretty well.” She smiled mischeivously.
“Has any girl seen you naked? OTHER than us, obviously.” She continued.
“Well, yeah.” I said, not knowing WHERE this was going.
“Really?!” My sister sounded surprised.
“Wait! Seriously?!” Tanya laughed. “Yes. Seriously.” I said.
“Who?!” My sister asked.
“It was a long time ago.” I said.
“Who?! And when?!” She persisted.
“About 3 or 4 years ago.” I said. “Do you remember Kate?”
Kate was my second girlfriend. “We were 13.”
“Oh yeah! You guys used to play in the fort behind our house!” My sister began remembering.
“When did she see you naked though?!”
“She asked me to pee in front of her, and I did.” I said, honestly. “But she asked me to take off ALL my clothes.”
“And you did?!” My sister persisted.
“Yes. But that was it.” I said.
“So,” Christine said, reaching down and gripping my penis “does that mean no one other than US have touched you?!” Her soft hand gently squeezed my dick. “N-no.” I said.
“Ooooooooh! Cool! We’re your first! Haha!” Tanya laughed.
“Oh! Mark!” Christine continued to hold my penis as it started to get hard.
“Was your cock always this big?” She asked seductively.
Christine started jerking me off under the table!
“C-Christine!” I yelped, pushing back from the table.
My sister stood up, and reached into the bag hanging off the back of her chair.
Tanya stood up and had a huge grin on her face as Christine continued to jerk,
“It’s getting harder!” She adjusted her grip.
My sister pulled out the Totem, and brought it up to her mouth, but she didn’t do anything.
She didn’t NEED to do anything. In that moment, I didn’t want to do anything.
Christine was stroking my cock like a pro while my sister and Tanya watched.
“Hey Chris,” my sister said “stop for a second.”
Christine let go of my cock, which was spasming hard, almost about to cum.
“You know, Marky,” Emily said, stepping around the table. “When we were in the car, in the drive through, and your cock popped out while you were sitting next to me,” my sister was now next to me. “and I had to put it back in your pants,” my sister knelt down beside me. “and I got to touch it,” my sister was now STARING at my cock. “I realized, I’d gotten to watch BOTH my best friends jerk off my big brother,” Emily looked up at me. “And I hadn’t.”
My heart was pounding so loud I could barely hear!
“A-And?” I stammered.
“And,” my sister reached out and gently gripped my penis in her small hand! “I think it’s my turn.” My sister gently began stroking my cock!
Tanya and Christine gasped.
My mind was racing:
“This is wrong! This isn’t part of my fantasy! This is my sister! This is my sister’s hand on my cock! This is-“ I looked down. My sister was resting her left arm on my thigh, biting her lower lip, her blonde pony tail flipped to the side, her face inches from my cock as her right hand stroked. “Amazing!” I thought, as I let go to feelings of ecstasy.
As with Tanya earlier, she got the hang of it almost immediately. I guess watching the other 2 girls earlier was enough.
I looked at Tanya and Christine, who were both watching, mouths open, eyes wide.
I could hear the slick ‘sliding’ of precum as my sister stroked.
I looked back down at Emily, and our eyes met.
She batted her heavily mascarad eyes and smirked!
“This really IS a lot of fun, Haha!” She said breaking into a truely gleeful smile.
I lost it.
A rocket of cum shot from my penis, landing on the kitchen table, another immediately followed, splashing my chest! “Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!” I moaned.
“Don’t let go!” Christine cheered.
My sister didn’t. She pumped 1, 2, 3 more times! Each pump resulting in another cum shot! My body was shaking! I was being torn apart by feelings of shame and pleasure!

“Holy shit! I can feel it pumping out of him!” My sister shouted before laughing the hardest I’ve ever heard her laugh. She continued to hold my penis as it twitched, the last drops of orgasmic fluid trickling from my cock.
I was in shock.
My own sister had now jerked me to completion in front of her friends! Each of these 3 young girls had made me cum once in less than 24 hours!
Not even on my horniest day at home alone was I able to manage that!
My sister let go of my cock and stood up.
“Wow! Great job, Em!” Tanya giggled. “That was more than I got him to do!”
Christine licked her lips and sat back, taking a sip of tea from her straw. “That felt REALLY naughty! Haha! You just jerked off your own brother!”
I looked down at my cum covered torso in shame.
Emily was still standing next to me, and I could feel her eyes on me.
“Look at me.” There was no tone in her voice.
“Mark, look at me.” My sister sounded almost, sweet?
I shamefully looked up at her.
She was wiping her hands with some napkins.
“How do you feel?” She asked.
This was only adding to the strangeness of the situation!
I couldn’t process what had just transpired.
“I-I-“ I was in shock. There were no words.
“I want you to know 2 things.” My sister tossed the napkin into one of the empty bags.
“1) That was NOT sexual for me. That was an experiment and a test.” She said it so clinically-so detatched. “So, I don’t want you feeling guilt or shame about it.” She leaned her hip against the table and braced herself with one hand.
“You understand?”
(A test?! What the fuck?!) I thought.
I looked up at her.
Her blue eyes were kind and sympathetic, something I hadn’t seen in them as of late.
I nodded.
“Good.” She sighed and stood as Tanya and Christine joined us on our side of the table.
“and 2)...” she looked down at my still semi-erect penis.
“You really DO have a nice cock!”
She whispered sentually.

I stood up from the table, carefully trying not to drip cum on the area rug beneath us.
I was so confused, and my sister could tell.
“What’s wrong, Marky?” She asked sweetly.
I wanted to say “THIS WHOLE SITUATION!” But instead, I muttered “How is this even possible?”
“Oh yeah!” Looking at my naked state, my sister seemed to have a revelation.
“I had almost forgotten about that myself.” She chuckled.
“Remember this morning when I told you that we’d cast TWO spells?”
I didn’t answer, so she continued. “We only REALLY told you about the first.”
Christine and Tanya chuckled.
“It took a lot of research, but we found a spell that seems to be working pretty well.”
I was under TWO spells? I knew the Totem was how they were controlling me, but what was this ‘2nd spell’?
“Honestly, at first, we just wanted a spell that would allow us to get you naked and make you do whatever we wanted. We were going to try hypnosis, but that would have been too difficult. So we settled on this little guy.” She held up the Totem.
“But he’s only the tool. The 2nd spell we cast was a ‘Voluptatem’ or ‘pleasure’ spell.” She smiled, and looked directly at my cock.
“You see, Marky, I knew you were already pretty ‘virile’, but wanted to make sure we got the most out of you, for our OWN enjoyment.” I looked down at my cock, which was already getting hard again! “That’s right, big bro. Honestly, you should be thanking me.” She said. “Do you understand?”
I didn’t know how to respond.
“It’s a cum spell!” Tanya burst out. Christine began laughing hysterically.
My sister even chuckled.
“Wha- what?!” I asked, slowly understanding.
“A little slow there, huh bro?” My sister again leaned on the table. “You can have infinite orgasms, dummy.”
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Cant wait to see what happens to Mark when the girls take him trick or treating. Another great chapter btw.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Wow, infinite orgasms! Lucky Mark. That will definitely come in handy for him as the day progresses. Keep up the good work.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thanks!
Working on part 6 now!
What would you like to see happen?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

I'm ready for the trick or treating. Mark goes out with the girls totally bare naked of course and has some encounters on the street as well as door to door! It should be fun.
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

Great story! Im looking forward to what else the girls will put Mark through; showing him off to more young girls & even some boys may further embarrass him.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic Part 6:

My sister again leaned on the table. “You can have infinite orgasms, dummy.”
Tanya and Christine giggled gleefully.
“And WE get to give them to you!” Tanya added.
“Whenever we want!” Christine cheered.
“Why though?! I mean, I know you already told me that you did this to me because I was ‘convenient’, but why cast THAT kind of spell?!” I asked, confused.
“We just told you!” Christine laughed. “Jeez, Mark, good thing you’re cute!” This made all 3 of them laugh with glee.
“We still have a few hours before we go out, what should we do?” Tanya asked.
I was wiping residual cum off my chest and stomach with the napkins.
“I know what I wan’t to do!” Christine walked around the table and grabbed my semi-erect penis. “H-hey!” I yelped, as she was more aggressive this time.
She then grabbed my right butt cheek so hard, I could feel her nails digging into my skin, and she began stroking me back to an erection!
“Chris, stop it. There will be PLENTY of time to do that later.” My sister said plainly.
Christine gave my cock one final squeeze and a tug before letting go, watching it bounce up and down.
Honestly, Christine was getting pretty good at jerking me off- they all were.
As embarrassing and humiliating as it was, part of me was definitely enjoying this-some dark, primal part of me.

“We should test out his costume.” My sister said.
“Oh! Yeah!” Tanya ran into the kitchen snd returned with the Halloween bag.
She proceeded to pull out the package with the black fur “Barbarian Sash” and the bear foot slippers.
Emily separated the slippers and tossed them at my feet.
“Put those on.” She said plainly.
I sighed and did as I was told.
They were actually pretty comfy. They had a good amount of padding, and thick rubber souls.
“Hahahaha!” Emily and Tanya were laughing, Christine was too busy staring at my cock, which thankfully had subsided from it’s erect state for a bit.
“This is gonna be great! See how it velcros? It’ll work just like the towel this morning!” I turned to see what my sister was talking about.
She was holding up the Barbarian Sash.
“Good thing we got 2. Haha!” Tanya said, holding up an identical piece of fur.
“And here’s the belt we got to attach them!” My sister pulled out a plain black belt with velcro strips along the sides and a buckle.
They laid the fur pieces side by side on the table and tide 2 of the corners together.
They then attached them to one side of the belt.
That’s when I realized what they were planning!
“Come here, Mark.” My sister said.
I walked over to her and Tanya.
She reached around me, and fastenned the belt around my waist.
She twisted it around me slightly, getting it just right before stepping back.
“Good! The color matches the slippers perfectly!” Emily said with a smile.
She stepped back around the table with Tanya and Christine, then turned to examine my costume.
“Daaaaaaaammmmn!” Tanya said. “Oh, my.” Christine bit her lower lip and smiled.
Emily put her hands on her hips, took a deep breath, held it for a second, then sighed and nodded with a “Yeaaaaaaaaaah.”
The 3 of them looked proud of their handy work.
“Go look in a mirror, Marky.” Emily said.
I stepped around the corner to look at the end of the hall, where we had a full length mirror by the front door.
I was actually pleasantly surprised. I looked good!
The tall furry slippers actually did match the loincloth, which covered my groin and ass crack thoroughly.
I turned to the side, and fortunately, the way the fur pieces had been packaged had curled the sides inward, so even from the side, my junk was hidden.
There WAS a noticable bulge, but I was actually ok with that.
“Ok, moment of truth girls.”
I turned to face my sister as she said this.
She was holding the totem.
She lifted it to her lips and whispered.
(Don’t move)
I trembled and froze as her voice echoed in my head.
She held up the Totem and gently rubbed it’s crotch a few times.
My penis lit up with that ecstatic tingle, and began to stiffen. She then touched the Totem’s hip with her index finger.
As she dragged her finger across the doll’s waist, I felt the friction of the belt as it rotated around my waist.
As it turned, the front and back pieces of fur moved in a circle until they were on my hips, exposing my crotch and ass.
“It worked!” Tanya cheered.
“And look!” Christine pointed at my hips. “It stayed in place!”
I glanced down to see that the the front and back of the loin cloth had moved to my hips.
“Awesome!” Emily said.
She held the totem up to her lips again.
(Release) her voice echoed in my head.
I reached down and rotated it back to cover myself.
“You can take that off for now, Mark. Don’t wan’t to ruin it before tonight.” Emily said.

I actually didn’t WAN’T to take it off. It was one of only bits of cover I’d had all day.
“Why don’t I just keep it on, get used to it a bit.” I suggested.
My sister sighed and picked up the Totem, and looked at me.
She held it up to her face nonchalantly and made a face like “Really?”
I relented and slid the slippers off first.
My sister walked up to me and grabbed the belt!
She quickly undid it and pulled it away, leaving me completely naked again.
“You’re going to have a busy night. Why don’t you go take a nap?” She said handing my “costume” to Tanya.
“Y-yeah.” I said. I actually was feeling exhausted.
“Tanya and I are going to go walk the neighborhood real quick, do some trick-or-treat recon for tonight.” My sister said. “Christine is gonna stay here and keep an eye on you.”
“Hey, mom wouldn’t want you going out alone.” I said.
My sister quickly turned around, whipping her long blonde ponytail aggressively.
“That’s sweet, but we aren’t going far, and I need you to be energized for tonight. So go lay down.”
I turned to go up the stairs to my room.
Christine smacked me on the ass as I passed her. “Don’t worry, Marky, I’m here to protect you.” She laughed.
As I was heading up the stairs, I heard my sister and Tanya leave, and Christine turned on the TV.
I made my way to my room and collapsed on the bed.
I was out.

(You awake?) I heard Christine’s voice in my head.
I rolled over.
It didn’t feel like I had been asleep very long.
(Don’t move.) Christine’s voice echoed in my head.
I glanced down.
I was laying naked on my back in my bed with my legs stretched out and my arms behind my head, and now, I couldn’t move!
I heard movement in my bedroom door frame, and Christine walked in with a big smile on her cute face.
“Good, you ARE awake.” She said sweetly.
She entered my room, setting the Totem on the desk next to the door. She then walked over to my bed and climbed in next to me!
“C-Christine! What are you doing?!” I asked.
“You haven’t been sleeping long, so I decided to get something out of the way while we’re alone.”
“What are you talking about?!” I asked.
She scooted on her knees up to my hip. She then laid her head on my chest!
“Chri-Christine! What the fuck?!” I tried to move, but couldn’t.
“Oh, Marky! Your heart is pounding. Are you excited about something?” She laughed.
“Christine, what are you doing?!”
“Just relax.” She whispered. “I like hearing the blood pump through your body.”
What a weird thing to say- even if she was one of my sister’s weird friends.
I then felt her petite fingers tickling my balls!
“Christine!” I yelped.
She sat up, now kneeling by my side again.
“Your sister told me about something when we were researching our spells.” She said. “She told me about how sometimes, she’s seen you rub your balls while you jerk off. Why do you do that?” She asked sincerely, while staring at my slowly growing penis.
I was stunned.
Both by the matter-of-fact way she asked the question, AND the reminder that MY LITTLE SISTER had watched me masturbate, MORE than a few times without my knowing!
“It-it feels good. Like, a more ‘complete’ feeling.” Why was I being so honest about my masturbation habits with this 13 year old girl?!
“I see.” Christine said, tilting her head, flipping her red hair to one side. I caught a wiff of strawberries as she did.
“So,” she slid her right hand under my penis, which was almost fully erect again, thanks to her proximity to my naked body. “If I do THIS while jerking you off, it feels better?”
She began stroking my hard penis with her right hand, and with her left hand, she began gently massaging my balls!
“Aaaaaah!” I moaned.
I looked down at her delicate hands.
Her right hand gripped my shaft, working up and down slowly, while her left hand gently squeezed my balls with her fingers, alternating between squeezing and carressing.
“Aaaaahhhhh. I-uh, oooooooooh!” I couldn’t talk, and thanks to the command she’d given the Totem, I still couldn’t move! The sensation of her hands delicately handling me was incredible.
She let go and put her hands in her lap.
She looked at my hard penis, twitching, then looked at my face, which was a contorted mix of shame, pleasure and confusion.
She smiled.
“You know, Marky,” she started. “I think I could probably make you squirt before they get back.” She smiled.
“And it’s not like you can’t cum AGAIN, remember?” She smiled, wickedly this time.
I didn’t say anything.
Part of me wanted to protest. I was not just some ‘plaything’ for them! Or, was I?
Is that what I had been reduced to?
Was that the REAL cost of their medling with the dark arts?
My freedom?
And yet, looking at Christine’s cute face, that playful (though wicked) smile, those delicate hands- in that moment, that dark part of me was actually hoping she WOULD jerk me to completion.
“So,” Christine took my cock in her hand again.
“Think we have time?” She delicately, yet meticulously continued stroking my cock while gently massaging my balls!
I felt my penis twitch.
“Oh! So hard, Marky!” Christine laughed.
“Aaaaaaaah!” I let out a moan and closed my eyes.
As embarassing as it was to admit, I was enjoying having Christine jerk me off.
It wasn’t long before I felt her hand sliding over the head of my cock with the squelching sound of precum.
I began to feel an intense wave of pleasure, crashing through my body.
“Ah, ah, ah, ah!” I coudn’t help my own noises.
She was doing a fantastic job and it wouldn’t be much longer.
I felt my leg muscles tense.
I let go to the feelings of complete ecstacy her petite hands were causing.
All at once, Christine released my cock, letting it slap hard against my tensed abs.
I opened my eyes to look at her. Her face was 3 inches from mine, her green eyes like 2 green embers of hellfire.
“Not just yet, Marky. Not just yet.” She sat back and stared at my cock, which was twitching violently.
“Hahahahaha! Looks like I got you pretty close, huh? As much fun as it would be to make you cum right now, I just can’t do that.” Christine wiped her hands on my bedsheets, stood up and hopped off the bed.
I still couldn’t move.
“H-hey! I still can’t move!” I yelped.
Christine turned quickly to face me, her red hair flairing out in almost slow motion.
“Just relax. Your sister and Tanya will be home soon, then we get to enjoy Halloween!” With that, Christine turned and left, but not before picking up the Totem on her way out.
I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling, still unable to move. I couldn’t get Christine’s eyes out of my head!
I closed my eyes and relived the last few moments.
Her red hair, her green eyes, her milk white skin, her soft hands.
They played havok on my mind as I lay there thinking about it.

Somehow, I actually managed to fall back asleep, despite still being immobilized by Christine’s command to the Totem.
I groggily awoke when I heard the front door open, and footsteps on the hardwood entrance way.
My first thought was obviously that Emily and Tanya had returned.
It sounded like there were MORE than just 2 sets of footsteps though.
I listenned from my position on my back in bed.
“Hey Chris! How did everything go You didn’t make any ‘messes’, did you?” Emily asked cheerfully.
“It wen’t great! Mark was perfect!” I heard Christine’s voice. “And NO. We didn’t make any ‘messes.’”
“Good. Haha.” Emily responded.
“Where is this ‘surprise’, Tanya?” A highpitched voice asked.
“It’s upstairs, but remember, you need to keep it a secret. Promise, Cindy?” Tanya said.
“Cindy?” I thought to myself. “Why do I know that name?”
“I promise!” Cindy responded sweetly.
“Is he still out?” Emily asked.
“Last I checked, and he’s incapacitated thanks to the Totem.” Christine said gleefully. “Why did you do that?” My sister asked.
“Well, I didn’t want him getting dressed or anything. I checked on him. He’s comfy.” Christine said.
“Ok, Cindy, your surprise is up the stairs and down the hall.” I heard my sister’s instructions, and it all clicked in my head.
Cindy was an 11 year old girl from the neighborhood next to ours!
I looked over at my door, which was wide open.
I then looked down at my body, which I still couldn’t move!
I was laying on my back, legs apart, arms out!
And of course, my genitals were exposed!
My penis lay off the side on my hip, flaccid, but still on full display!
I tried to will myself to move, but could do nothing!
I heard the hallway floor creek, which meant someone was at the top of the stairs!
“So my surprise is down the hall?” Cindy asked.
“Yup! The door to the right, straight ahead.” My sister called out, leading her STRAIGHT into my room!
I heard the light foot steps getting closer!
I continued to try and move, but it was pointless!
My door slowly creaked open.
Everything went in slowmotion.
My door opened, and Cindy came right into my room!
She paused for a moment as our eyes met.
This 11 year old girl was now in my room, with me on full display!
I then watched her blue eyes run down my torso and nearly pop out of her head when they stopped on my exposed cock and balls.

Her mouth dropped open in shock.
“Oh my Gosh! There’s a naked boy up here! Hahahaha! I can see your weiner!” Cindy shouted.
I couldn’t cover up! And I was able to move just enough that the micro movements made my cock wobble around slightly.
My sister, Tanya and Christine then appeared in the doorway behind her.
“Mark! What on earth are you doing?! Sleeping up here naked, with your door open, don’t you know my friends and I are here?!” My sister burst out laughing after saying this, along with Tanya snd Christine.
“I’m just joking.” My sister chuckled.
Emily then bent down next to Cindy, and whispered in her ear.
Cindy’s eyes lit up and an excited smile stretched across her face.
“Can I really?!” She asked.
“Sure. He won’t move, so go ahead.” My sister stood up.
Cindy giggled with glee before walking over and climbing up onto the bed with me!
She adjusted her little orange dress with bats on it, and her golden pigtails bounced as she positioned herself.
Cindy looked at my cock, which embarassingly had begun to stiffen, then at my face.
“I’m gonna touch your peepee now! Haha!” Cindy extended her small hand and rested her finger on my shaft!
Her touch was so light it tickled!
“Oh my gosh! I’m touching your peepee! Haha!” She laughed.
My cock twitched and began to stiffen and lengthen even more!
Cindy began rubbing her finger along the bottom of my shaft.
It tickled so much, but embarrassingly, it felt incredibly good too!
My cock twitched, but she kept her tickle rub going.
“Haha! Wow! It’s getting harder and longer!” Cindy giggled.
I glanced at my sister, Tanya and Christine.
“That’s what happens when you touch one!” Tanya said.
They were whispering and chuckling with one another, all while watching Cindy touch me.
I felt my penis jumping off my abs, twitching as Cindy continued running her finger along my shaft.
“It’s SO big! Haha!” She laughed.
I felt incredibly embarrassed!
Cindy wasn’t even gripping my penis, but still, I was getting close to cumming while this girl touched me!
Her finger continued rubbing the bottom of my shaft, driving the nerves insane.
Again I looked at me sister, to ask her to make Cindy stop, but she took the look on my face to mean something else.
She smiled excitedly and gestured for Tanya and Christine to follow.
The 3 of them stood behind Cindy.
I looked back down as Cindy continued carressing my hard cock with her finger.
“Keep going, Cindy! Just like that.” My sister smiled wickedly.
Christine had gotten me too close earlier, and I had NO hope of control as this girl was tickling my cock!
“Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhhh!” My body was shaking now, but I still couldn’t move.
“Cindy, don’t stop! Mark is just fine! His shaking means he really likes what your doing!” Emily said.
My sister was actually going to let this girl make me cum!
“Really?! He looks funny! Haha!” Cindy continued tickling.
“Don’t stop! Not until we tell you! Ok?” Christine said.
“Ok! Haha! This is so much fun!” Cindy laughed.

I tried my best to ignore the tickle rub on my penis, and tried to force myself NOT to lose it, but I failed. “No, no, no, no, no!” I muttered, looking at my sister and her friends.
I did NOT want this to be happening!
This felt so much more wrong than even my sister and her friends touching me, but it was beyond my control.
“Aaaaaaaaah!” I felt my cock twitch violently, harder than it ever had, and a rocket of cum shot straight out and streamed across my face!
“OH MY GOSH!!!” Cindy screamed, but continued to rub her finger along the bottom of my shaft.
Another cum shot splashed into my neck, leaving a sticky trail across up my torso.
The concentrated area of nerves that Cindy was rubbing was driving me crazy!
“Ah! Ah! Ah!” My cock pumped out 3 more cum shots onto my stomach.
“It’s like his big peepee just spit! Haha!” Cindy laughed with glee, still rubbing her finger along my shaft, preventing my cock from deflating.

Finally, after seeing this young girl make me lose it, my sister stepped in.
“Great job, Cindy!” Emily put her hand on Cindy’s shoulder.
Cindy pulled her hand away.
“What was that?!” Cindy gasped.
“You just made my big brother cum!” My sister said in the same tone.
Cindy was smiling, but confused.
“He REALLY liked what you were doing, so you made him ejaculate.” My sister explained.
It was obvious that Cindy didn’t really understand what had happened, but she was excited all the same.
“I made Marky ejaculate!” She cheered, getting off the bed.
“I should go home and get ready for trick or treating!” Cindy said. “Are you trick or treating too?!” She looked at my sister.
“Yup! We’ll be out and about. Maybe we’ll see you.” Emily said.
“Will he be with you?!” Cindy looked at me.
“Yup! He sure will!” My sister shot me a wicked smile.
“Cool! I hope I can see and touch his big peepee again!” Cindy turned to leave.
“I’ll walk you out, remember, Cindy, this is a secret!” I heard my sister say as she escorted the young girl down stairs.

“Marky, Marky, Marky.” Christine shook her head.
“That was VERY naughty!” Tanya said, smiling wickedly.
“I can’t believe you just LET her make you cum!”
Christine sat down on the bed next to me.
“Well, it’s not ENTIRELY his fault.” Christine said, smiling and biting her lower lip.
“I got you too close earlier, didn’t I?” She asked seductively.
“What do you mean by that?!” Tanya asked, a hint of jealosy in her voice.
“Nothing! Nevermind.” Christine shot up and wen’t out into the hall bathroom.
Tanya gave me a suspicious look.
Christine came back with a box of tissue.
Christine again climbed onto the bed next to me. She took a handfull of tissue and winked at me. She then handed the box to Tanya before she started soaking up the semen on my stomach.
Tanya took some tissue and gripped my deflating penis at the base, lifting it and gently dabbing my cock with the balled up tissue. I felt my cock twitch, and apparently, Tanya felt it too.
She finished dabbing the head of my penis, and gave it a few gentle tugs with her other hand.
“Oh ho? Ready to go again so soon, Marky?” Tanya giggled.
She held it as it began to lengthen and stiffen once more.
“Oh, god.” I closed my eyes and laid my head back.
I had just been jerked to completion by a young neighborhood girl, and now, my sister’s friends were once again touching me.
I know they cast a spell on me, but how much more could I endure? As the intensity of my orgasms didn’t seem to decrease, no matter how little or how much time passed in between.
“Oh Marky, what are we gonna do with you?” Christine shook her head, dabbing me with tissue.
It felt so wrong being this close to these 2 girls!
They were my sister’s friends, and Much younger than me!
Not to mention that I was naked and being jerked off again!
The fact that they could do this WHENEVER they wanted truly scared me.

“Do you think there will be lots of your classmates at that party tonight?” Tanya asked, still stroking my hard cock.
I had really been hoping they’d forget about it.
“Of course there will be!” Christine said happily.
“And I bet they’re going to LOVE your costume, right Marky?! Haha!” Christine reached down with her other hand and managed to grip my cock closer to the base, UNDER Tanya’s hand!
“Oh wow!” Tanya said, looking down at my penis. “We can do him together! Marky! Your penis is huge!”
I glanced down, both Tanya and Christine had one hand wrapped around my shaft, and were jerking me slowly.
Their petite wrists and hands made my cock look huge! I felt my penis reach it’s fully erect state again.
I closed my eyes and began feeling that combination of shame and ecstacy once more.
“Jeez, Mark! Did we get you that excited already?! Haha!” Tanya laughed as I felt, and heard their hands sliding along my shaft with precum.
“Oh yeah, Tanya! Check this out!” With her free hand, Christine began massaging my balls!
“Aaaaaaaaaah!” I felt a wave of pleasure shake my entire body.
“Really?!” I heard my sister’s voice from the door.
She stepped around the bed to get a better look at what Tanya and Christine were doing.
“Holy crap, bro! Did your dick get bigger?!” She asked while laughing.
I couldn’t focus.
The feeling of pleasure 2 hands sliding up and down my cock, plus Christine massaging my balls was creating was too much.
“He likes this a lot!” Christine said, nodding at my balls in her other hand.
She let go of my balls and pulled away.
I felt a shift in the bed, and felt a third hand again caressing my balls and taint. I opened my eyes to see my sister with her hand between my legs.
“Does this feel good, Marky?”
I couldn’t talk. I couldn’t bring myself to tell her that “Yes! It felt incredible!”
Tanya on my right, Christine on my left, one hand each on my cock, and my Sister between my legs, massaging my balls.
“Jeez Mark! Your cock looks even bigger from down here!” My sister said in a sensual voice.
“E-Emily! S-stop! Please!” I quietly moaned.
It felt SO wrong! But also felt amazing!
“What was that, Marky?” My sister asked.
“St-Sto-Sto-“ I couldn’t hold back.
All three had their hands on my junk.
I thought again of my fantasies, and everything that had happened today, and everything that MIGHT happen later.
My body tensed and I released a huge cumshot that sprayed all the way up my chest.
A second, third and forth followed with equal force as my sister gently squeezed my balls and her 2 friends milked my cock.
“Holy crap Mark!” My sister giggled.
“Jeez! Are his loads getting BIGGER?!” Christine asked, still holding my twitching penis in her petite hand.
“It’s so weird! Like sticky and slippery at the same time! Haha!” Tanya held up her hand, displaying the cum stretching between her fingers, before wiping it on my ribs.
Christine released my penis, which slapped down wetly against my abs.

I was breathing heavy, covered in my own cum, my body twitching between the 3 of them.
My sister then grabbed my cock, and began stroking me again, using my last load as lubricant!
“You know, Marky, I could LITERALLY do this ALL DAY,”
My entire body was spasming now.
The feeling of her hand slipping up and down my cock again right after orgasm was too much!
“But I’m afraid of breaking you.” She slowly continued to stroke my cock, while Tanya and Christine watched.
She had already broken me.
I had nothing left to hide from them.
They had seen ALL of me.
They had touched ALL of me.
I couldn’t fight them.
I was at their mercy completely.
I was again torn in half.
Part of me wanted to cover up and make them leave me alone with my shame.
The other wanted them to push me further beyond my limits.

My sister looked out the window.
“We should start getting ready.” She said, standing up, letting my cock fall.
“Yeah! It’s almost time to head out!” Christine laughed.
I looked ok the window.
The sun was setting.
I sat up, as Tanya slapped a handful of tissue on my abs.
I took them and wiped down my abs and chest, while Tanya giggled as she dabbed and wiped my semi-erect penis.
We all stood up off the bed.
My sister slapped me on the ass.
“Let’s go get ready! Mark, hop in the shower real quick, I want you fresh for tonight!”

I made my way to the bathroom, being careful not to drip cum on the floor.
I started the water and hopped in.
As I scrubbed my torso, I let the warm water wash away the semen from my body, but couldn’t completely wash away my shame.
It’s true that many of my fantasies involved being naked AND being jerked off by girls, but not girls as young as my sister!
I didn’t even know girls her age were interested in guys in this way, let alone the little neighbor girl, Cindy! But Christine and Tanya were sure interested.
And it seemed like the 3 of them were hellbent on exposing me to more girls tonight.
“Fuck!” I sighed as I soaped up my body.
As my hands got lower and lower, I felt myself start to get hard again. “Jeez.” I sighed, watching my cock extend and arch upwards.
“Wait!” I thought and focused for a moment.
I was still in control.
This erection felt, well, “normal”.
I lathered up and began stroking in the shower.
“This might be the last time I get to do this on my own for a while.” I thought.
“But I better make it quick. No telling how long they’ll give me.”
I focussed on rythm and speed. I needed to do this to reclaim SOME control.
The soap and warmth of the shower felt good.
I pictured myself in a room, naked, in front of clothed women.
Their faces didn’t matter to me, It was MY fantasy, I was in control!
One of the women stepped up beside me.
She had red hair, like Christine.
“Wait no!” I shook my head snd blinked.
I wen’t back into my fantasy.
Another woman stepped forward this time.
She had raven black hair and petite features she was Asian, like Tanya.
“Damn it!” I opened my eyes again, focusing back on my fantasy.
Yet another woman stepped forward.
A petite girl with long dirty blonde hair, like- my sister?!
“No!” I opened my eyes.
I was still stroking my penis, but couldn’t think of anything else!
I couldn’t change the characters in my fantasy.
My sister and her friends had invaded my fantasy.
They were now a part of it.
I sighed.
“Fuck it.” I squeezed bodywash into my palm and gripped my penis.
I began stroking and closed my eyes.
There they were.
I kept flipping between the handjob they’d given me earlier, and the thought of them watching me masturbate.
“Aaaaaaaaahoooooooooooh.” It was working.
I remembered the feeling of all three of their hands on my junk.
“Ah, ah, ah, ah!” I was close now.
Suddenly, the shower curtain whipped open.
My sister’s mouth dropped open.
Christine gasped “Marky!”
“We caught you doing something naughty!” Tanya chuckled.
I immediately stopped stroking and finished rinsing the soap from my body.

I turned the water off and stepped out onto the floor towel, trying to cover my erection with my hands.
“Marky, Marky, Marky. Shame on you!” My sister said, shaking her head, and placing a black plastic case on the counter.
Tanya set the Totem down on the counter as well.
“Why would you do something so naughty?” She said with mock disappointment.
She then picked up the Totem and whispered to it.
(Don’t move) her voice echoed in my head.
I was frozen.
Christine immediately began aggressively drying my junk with a towel, while Tanya dried my torso and head.
“I should have known you couldn’t keep your hands off OUR plaything.” My sister said.
Something about the way she said ‘plaything’ in reference to my cock made me feel really strange.
“I told you there would be time for that later, now we have to wait for your boner to go away before you can put on your costume!” My sister scolded.
“WE could MAKE it go away.” Christine chuckled as she grabbed my cock and began to stroke.
“Honestly, Em, it’ll probably be easier to do now.” Tanya said, biting her lower lip as she stared at my cock.
At that moment, I was hoping Christine would continue to jerk me off, as she’d gotten really good at it, but then I caught Tanya’s words.
“Do ‘what’ now?” I asked nervously.
My sister smiled.
She spread out the floor towel more thoroughly, and opened the black plastic case she’d brought in with her.
She plugged in the hair trimmers and turned to face me.

“Personally, I don’t mind a little bit of bush,” my sister said as she attatched a guard onto the trimmers. “and your body hair is soft and fine, there’s really nothing wrong with it. It’s actually pretty ‘manly’.”
“But if we’re going to be showing you off tonight, we REALLY wan’t to SHOW YOU OFF, you know?” Tanya chuckled.
The 3 of them knelt down in front of me.
My sister then gently pinched the tip of my penis, and clicked the trimmers on.
“Hold still, not that you have a choice haha!” She pushed my cock to the side and began carefully trimming my pubic hair.
This felt incredibly strange and embarrassing for some reason.
I felt the trimmers go up and around one side of my balls and the base of my dick, then go down the same side and underneath to my taint.
She went out along my groin to my hip, and all along the right side of my shaft and scrotum.
She pulled the clippers away and leaned back.
“Blow.” My sister said, still holding my cock to the side.
Christine leaned her face in, about 3 inches from my junk.
She looked up at me, smiled wide then blew a sharp burst of air onto my junk, sending little hair trimmings falling down to the floor.
This of course made me tremble.
My sister pinched the head of my dick slightly.
“Hold still!” She was focused.
She repeated this process with the left side.
As she made the final pass, she again leaned back and said “Blow.”
This time, Tanya leaned in.
She too smiled up at me before pursing her lips and blowing sharp puffs of air onto my cock and balls, again sending hair trimmings flying.
My sister leaned back, releasing my penis, which wobbled slightly before pointing straight at her face.
Her eyes grew wide and she bit her lower lip.
“Wow!” Tanya gasped, examining my junk from every angle.
“It looks even BIGGER!”
“Holy shit, Mark! You’re huge!” Christine laughed.
They stood beside me and we looked in the mirror.
The image of me, standing there NAKED a boner surrounded by my clothed sister and her 2 friends was surreal, and incredibly erotic.
Not to mention, she’d done an AMAZING job of trimming me.
“There.” She said, putting the trimmers away.
“Now you won’t scare any little kids that might see your junk.” Reminding me of what probably laid ahead tonight.
“Plus,” Christine added, grabbing my cock. “It makes your cock look REALLY good.”
Tanya began rubbing my ass while Christine slowly stroked me.
“Aaaaaaaahhhhh.” I moaned.
“Guys, seriously?” My sister asked, annoyed.
“Let’s go get ready. Mark, go put on your costume and we’ll be down in a few.” My sister smacked my ass. “Oh yeah!” She bundled up the floor towel with my pubic trimmings and handed it to me. “Take that out back and shake it out.”

I walked downstairs and made my way to the back door.
It wasn’t quite dark out yet, but the sun was definitely setting.
They sky was a dark pink, but you could still see pretty well.
I stepped into our backyard and began shaking the towel out.
It always felt naughty being naked in my backyard.
Not that I had done it a lot, but I’d dared myself to run to the back fence and back in the nude a few times in my early teen years whenever I had a chance.
I took a moment to feel the cool night air on my naked body.
It was actually a pretty nice night.
I looked down at my penis, which was semi-erect, sticking straight out.
It seemed to twitch in anticipation of what was to come of this night.
As I turned to go back in, a flash of movement caught my eye from our neighbor’s back yard.
There, standing on her deck, looking directly at me was our 30 something neighbor, Ms. Johnson! She had long brown hair, and was in great shape.
I’d seen her sunbathe from my window a few few times.
“Happy Halloween Mark!” She called to me before sipping from a drink in her hand.
I couldn’t move. I was in complete shock!
“Mark, sweety, you may want to put a costume on if you’re going out tonight.” She said with a smile.
Why wasn’t I moving?! I hadn’t heard any command from my sister, Christine, OR Tanya!
Ms. Johnson stood and leaned over her porch railing.
“My goodness, you’re quite confident, aren’t you?” She nodded downward.
I looked down, and my cock was starting to point outward!
I quickly threw my hands over my crotch, stupidly not using the towel!
“I-I, uh, um!” I finally bundled the towel up and held it to my crotch.
“I’m SO sorry Ms. Johnson! I- I-“ I couldn’t think of a good excuse!
“Oh, it’s quite alright Mark.” She leaned further over her railing, looking down at my crotch.
“Happy Halloween dear.”
I heard her laughing as I made it back inside.

“What took you so long, Marky?” My sister asked, leading Christine and Tanya into the kitchen.
They were all wearing matching Black ballet skirts, black fishnets, black leather corsets, black boots, medieval looking leather tops and various “witchy” jewelry.
They had dark eye makeup and lipstick,
Like, Hot Topic Witches get ups.
Honestly, they looked pretty good. “N-Nothing.” I said, dropping the towel on the floor.
“Let’s get you ready! Then we can get this evening started!” My sister winked.
Tanya dropped the Bear Feet slippers at my feet.
I sighed and slipped them on.
Emily stepped right in front of me holding the belt and loincloths in her hands.
She chuckled as she reached around me to fasten the belt around my waist.
She stepped back and again, took in the sight.
“Yup! Still looks great!” Emily said.
“I especially like the front! Haha!”
I looked down.
While I wasn’t fully erect, there was still quite the visible tent under the cloth.
My sister picked up her purse, as well as her black drawstring candy bag, which each girl had.
She looked in her purse, and I caught a glimpse of the Totem. She looked up and caught me looking.
“Got our little friend?” Tanya asked.
“Yup. And he’s all ready to play!” My sister winked.
“Great! Let’s go!” Christine said, gently smacking my ass.
I was pushed out the door first, followed by Christine, Tanya, then Emily.
I was instantly hit with a cool breeze and the sounds of laughing children.
Despite the cover my costume provided, I still felt incredibly exposed, and I knew I WOULD be exposed at some point very soon.
“Let’s hit Ms. Johnson’s first! She’s right here and always has full size candy bars!” My sister suggested, already leading us next door.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Brilliant Part 6, Nude Bag! I loved it so much. The girls are having way too much fun with Mark and the little girl had the time of her life. THis chapter sets up the trick or treating beautifully and I can't wait to see what embarrassing things happen to Mark as they go out and about. You have a way of describing everything that happens so realistically that I can picture it all so clearly in my mind. I can't wait for the next part and hope you post it very very soon.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Wow these girls have planned a lot. Cant wait to see it all unfold. Amazing chapter.