Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Re: Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Post by Revengedpirate »

Danny wants to put Julie in a nappy. Agnes and Agatha help him. Whilst Julie lies there waiting for Danny to start the house receives more visitors who get to watch
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

Revengedpirate wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:06 am Danny wants to put Julie in a nappy. Agnes and Agatha help him. Whilst Julie lies there waiting for Danny to start the house receives more visitors who get to watch
Good call, but maybe Sally and April hold Julie down rather than the twins. Maybe they spread Julie's legs to give Danny a birthday anatomy lesson and spread her cheeks and wipe her clean before the nappy change.
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

Revengedpirate wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:06 am Danny wants to put Julie in a nappy. Agnes and Agatha help him. Whilst Julie lies there waiting for Danny to start the house receives more visitors who get to watch
Nappies yes. Wetting nappies yes. Wiping bottom yes. Bouncing a naked or diapered Julie on Sally's knees definitely. Spanking of course. Bathing definitely. Masturbating Julie yes. But by different characters in different scenes.

Lots of charcters squeezed in to one scene? Not sure.

I would prefer the idea of Julie's humiliation being experienced in phases with a slowly growing audience rather than a 'big bang'.

I'd like Brad and work, separated from Lisa and friends. Any additions can be: neighbours, Courteney and new characters eg gas man or postman / post woman .

As for Danny, diaper Julie on his own or, as suggested, with the help of Sally.

I would definitely like to see Julie struggle in this and be easily overpowered by Sally.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Well, it's looking like there's a big lobby for nappy / diaper. Not my thing but if it has to be, no soiling or going outside in it would be my preference. Anything outside should be humiliating kiddy clothes ( or nothing ! )

I do just wonder whether a kid like Danny's first thought for what he wants would be a nappy ? A birthday kiss might sound innocent but could be oh so embarrassing for Julie. And of course a total reveal and a birthday spanking where Julie gets spanked rather than Danny.

I do agree that scenes should be split between the various possible audiences. If it gets too crowded it's harder to picture and to retain in mind who is who.
Jellybean

Post by Jellybean »

Debbifan wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:51 am Well, it's looking like there's a big lobby for nappy / diaper. Not my thing but if it has to be, no soiling or going outside in it would be my preference. Anything outside should be humiliating kiddy clothes ( or nothing ! )

I do just wonder whether a kid like Danny's first thought for what he wants would be a nappy ? A birthday kiss might sound innocent but could be oh so embarrassing for Julie. And of course a total reveal and a birthday spanking where Julie gets spanked rather than Danny.

I do agree that scenes should be split between the various possible audiences. If it gets too crowded it's harder to picture and to retain in mind who is who.

That's a good point, DF.
We don't know Danny's age and nappies may well not spring to mind.

It's got me thinking though. Using a nappy on Julie would be most humiliating if done by Lisa, perhaps with an old schoolfriend, or as already suggested Lisa accompanied by an old beau who never got to first base.

The shame would go off the scale for Julie- especially when rubbing cream and putting talc into her most private region whilst she's in the diaper position.

That means Danny will need to choose something else rubbing baby oil into her body, or giving her a spanking or watching Sally pull down Julie's panties and spanking her when he can't make a decision.
Bulky Bob

Post by Bulky Bob »

Jellybean, you've persuaded me. Let Lisa diaper a humiliated Julie.

Danny will have to think how else he can play with Julie.
I like the idea of an anatomy lesson for Danny by Sally and April.
RollTiideRoll2

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

My two cents on this GREAT story...
Have Lisa stop by as Danny asks for his wishes. Turns out, Lisa is a babysitter that Danny ABSOLUTELY hates. The twins coax Lisa in on the assumption of embarrassing Julie. Then Danny somehow gets both Lisa and Julie into some type of double hanging wedgie or some situation where both are completely embarrassed.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

One victim only works best for me. Why would Lisa allow herself to be controlled ?
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Just curious but how did Julie go from the shop in cartoon underwear back to her house? How was it she planned on escape but woke up next morning in bed. How did she get in the kitchen with a cake in just her knickers? There does seem to be continuity gaps.

It’s a great story, even with these gaps. I agree that Danny should have her kiss him . And let Lisa do the full humiliation. Probably should be spanked before being put in the nappy. Maybe sally and April tickle Julie till she wets herself? Or maybe Danny gets to tickle her?
Steptoe

Post by Steptoe »

I think Danny can ask to watch Julie be stripped from her panties and bathed by Agatha - or April and Sally.