Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Steptoe

Re: Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Post by Steptoe »

I totally agree that Julie be spanked and diapered by Lisa and Julie's ex.

I also think that Lisa should masturbate a struggling Julie.
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

With Agatha right on her tail Julie set the stable wearing only her pink frilly panties with the words little girl printed across the bottom. It was absolutely mortifying for Julie as her face held constant blush.

April and Sally continued making belittling comments as she worked.

" Ha Ha! look at what her panties say!" April pointed out. "Yeah that's for sure she is a little girl." Sally commented.

Julie didn't dare say anything back although she really just wanted to slap them as they mocked her mostly naked form. Timmy and Danny were slowly getting used to seeing their former babysitter in her topless state and it was Timmy who first asked the question. "I always thought Julie had real big boobs I don't get it. What happened?"

Sally was quick to explain it to her brother rolling her eyes.

" Oh gosh my silly brother don't you know.. She's been fakin it!"

Timmy looked at the topless brunette still confused both of them talking about her as if she wasn't even there. "What do you mean fakin it!? Fakin it how?" Sally nodded her head.

"She's been stuffin her bra Tim. I've been tryna tell you this whole time."

Meanwhile Julie's face was blushing beet red as her former charges discussed her secrets openly and out loud.

"But why..why would she do that.." Timmy was still confused.

"Because she wants everyone to think she has great BIG TITS!!" April blurted out causing a round of chuckles from the table .

Julie tried to mentally block out what they were saying but her body language was so telling as she served each person a slice of ice cream cake.

Standing in front of the smirking Timmy wasn't much better as his eyes were locked on her bare breasts as they dangled from her chest as she leaned over. Sally and April were sure to make the most of it when it was there turn.

"I think Julie might have the tiniest titties I have ever seen in my life!" Sally said with a smirk. "Yeah look at those little things. More like mosquito bumps if anything!" April replied.

Julie was burning with a mix of humiliation and rage as the two carried on. "Julie always walked around like she was hot shit ! Who knew she was just a dorky little girl underneath it all!?" Agnes said with all of them laughing and nodding in agreement.

"But why the big reveal what happened?" April wondered out loud.

"Let's just say we got some special photos that she doesn't want a certain someone seeing." Agnes explained.

"Want to see!" She then asked seconds later.

"Sure!" the girls answered together.

Agnes passed the phone over and Julie eyed it like a hawk considering for a moment making a grab for it and running. This was observed and noted by Agnes as she studied Julies gaze.

April and Sally laughed harder and harder as they swiped through the now extensive gallery full of embarrassing pictures of Julie. Now several more pictures were added documenting her shame and humiliations at the hands of her terrible twin cousins. They had her in every kind of pose they could come up with. She had her hands behind her head in some making her appear totally flat. Profile picks some standing some on one or both knees. every picture she had the same miserable expression even behind her forced smiles. They had naked bath time pictures as well as her sitting on a training potty in some.

The twins had amassed quite the collection at this point. While they laughed and giggled at Julie's photos Agatha was whispering to Danny about his wish. Danny was a bit shy not really sure what to ask for. "How about you get to see her butt?" Timmy whispered to his friend and Agatha. Agatha decided to make her own suggestion. Whispering in his ear she said "How about instead of just seeing her butt....."
Last edited by ValerianXIII on Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

Loving Julie's humiliation, although I'm not too sure she would be mostly naked and allow photos of herself to be shared with the brats and their friends just to avoid Brad seeing the same photos.

Anyway, I'm REALLY hoping that Sally gets to show Timmy a 'before and after' example of Julie in her padded bra, by forcibly putting it on a struggling Julie, then removing it. . I'm also DESPERATE for Sally to bounce Julie up and down on her knee to show Julie's tiny titties dancing a little jig.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Ahh Julie's back for more humiliation.

Great start to the day.
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

I can sense an intimate anatomy lesson is about to be conducted, hopefully prompted by an OTK nakie spankin' by Sally or a diaper position spanking.

Maybe, Agatha's fingers pushed up little Julie's tight bumhole for all to watch.

And all recorded on phones.
Lorax

Post by Lorax »

Spanker wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:55 am I can sense an intimate anatomy lesson is about to be conducted, hopefully prompted by an OTK nakie spankin' by Sally or a diaper position spanking.

Maybe, Agatha's fingers pushed up little Julie's tight bumhole for all to watch.

And all recorded on phones.

Oh I like this
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

A most welcome addition to the story.

I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters.
Steptoe

Post by Steptoe »

I can see Julie doing a runner and can picture her being caught and carried back squealing, by Sally then a harsh spanking following.

I'm sure Sally's school friends and neighbours children will love the video
Stella Artois

Post by Stella Artois »

I'm imagining Julie held down by Sally and having her slender ass cheeks spread to show Danny and Timmy her ass hole, then wiping it clean, before flipping her over and spreading her legs to give the boys a lesson in Human Biology .

I don't think Julie's going to be a happy little bunny.
HM2014

Post by HM2014 »

Great stuff.

I like the idea of them laying Julie face down on a table and inserting a single candle into her butt, and lighting it... for the birthday boy to blow out. What a great birthday 'cake' that would be for him. They could take a nice picture of the group posing happily around her before he extinguishes the flame.