The school bully part 1 (new part 9 available)13/04/23

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Big Dave

Re: The school bully

Post by Big Dave »

It seems ages since Ellie was placed on the seats in the bus stop with nothing but a nappy.

I'm sure the bus will arrive soon. Probably a few at the same time šŸ˜„
Jellybean

Post by Jellybean »

I hope we are treated to, at least, a couple more chapters. Maybe the bus journey will prove embarrassing with neighbours and, perhaps, Ellie's crush, being on the bus. Maybe her younger brothers' friends see her.

Maybe Ellie's uncle is the bus driver.

The options are endless.....and that's before getting to the hospital.
Lorax

Post by Lorax »

I'm sure you're busy, but a few more chapters would be very welcome for naughty Ellie
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Iā€™ve been extremely ill, no I havenā€™t caught COVID but Iā€™m wishing I had. Iā€™ve got the next chapter in my head but unable to write much due to concentration problems Iā€™ll write as soon as Iā€™m fit again thanks everyone for your comments please keep your ideas coming theyā€™ve actually given me ideas on how to embarrass Ellie further
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

Hope you get better soon.

Ideas for this story?

Perhaps Ellie has a long wait at the hospital and she has an accident in her nappy. The nappy wet and drooping is made worse by an unexpected bowel movement just before seeing the young nurses, one of whom is her next door neighbour.
The bowel movement is caused by the laxative given to her by Mrs Roberts who told Ellie it was chocolate and was a "peace offering".

Unfortunately for Ellie this is caught on camera by a TV crew on live television, with staff stripping off the nappy and cleaning Ellie in front of the cameras with Ellie's nappy around her ankles and her shaven crotch on show.

Mrs Roberts can be heard by the TV microphone for staff to be careful of Ellie as she still hasn't reached puberty and wonders if this is the cause of her double incontinence.

All on national TV with Ellie's small tits dangling in the harsh lights and the bottle still stuck to her hand.

Just as it seems it couldn't get worse, Ellie has another explosive release from her bowels and dirties her legs just as a nurse is putting a fresh nappy on Ellie.

Loud laughter is heard in the background and Mrs Roberts's voice can be heard saying that she thinks she heard that Ellie had put suppositories up her bum.

Doctors and nurses move in to wipe her down, spread her cheeks and insert a tube to clear out any suppositories - there aren't any.

Ellie is mortified, one of the nurses accidentally leans on her and Ellie squirts out a small stream of pee in front of the camera.

Eventually another clean pair of nappies is put on a sobbing Ellie .

A TV clip that goes viral.
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

Minnie Mouse wrote: ā†‘Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:13 pm Hope you get better soon.

Ideas for this story?

Perhaps Ellie has a long wait at the hospital and she has an accident in her nappy. The nappy wet and drooping is made worse by an unexpected bowel movement just before seeing the young nurses, one of whom is her next door neighbour.
The bowel movement is caused by the laxative given to her by Mrs Roberts who told Ellie it was chocolate and was a "peace offering".

Unfortunately for Ellie this is caught on camera by a TV crew on live television, with staff stripping off the nappy and cleaning Ellie in front of the cameras with Ellie's nappy around her ankles and her shaven crotch on show.

Mrs Roberts can be heard by the TV microphone for staff to be careful of Ellie as she still hasn't reached puberty and wonders if this is the cause of her double incontinence.

All on national TV with Ellie's small tits dangling in the harsh lights and the bottle still stuck to her hand.

Just as it seems it couldn't get worse, Ellie has another explosive release from her bowels and dirties her legs just as a nurse is putting a fresh nappy on Ellie.

Loud laughter is heard in the background and Mrs Roberts's voice can be heard saying that she thinks she heard that Ellie had put suppositories up her bum.

Doctors and nurses move in to wipe her down, spread her cheeks and insert a tube to clear out any suppositories - there aren't any.

Ellie is mortified, one of the nurses accidentally leans on her and Ellie squirts out a small stream of pee in front of the camera.

Eventually another clean pair of nappies is put on a sobbing Ellie .

A TV clip that goes viral.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
John Wayne's bunion

Post by John Wayne's bunion »

Maybe a pupil who used to be bullied by Ellie at primary school waits at the bus stop. The girl has now filled out and a lot bigger than Ellie and takes the opportunity to make fun of Ellie and pulls her nappy to have a peek.

She can get on the bus with Ellie and Mrs Roberts.

A group of children from the local girls school get on the bus and Ellie is pointed out to them.

A few stops later a group of rowdy boys get on and make fun of Ellie and grab her titties and try to pull her nappy off.

One of the girls can pour their chocolate milkshake down Ellie's nappies.
John Wayne's bunion

Post by John Wayne's bunion »

Poor diapered little Ellie.

I think her humiliation needs to go up several notches before she learns her lesson.

I'm sure there are a lot of mischievous young pupils on the bus.

And I'm sure Ellie has lots of family and friends she can bump into on the bus and at the hospital .

Love the idea about the TV crew at the hospital.
Revengedpirate

Re: The school bully part 5

Post by Revengedpirate »

They waited for the bus into town. After ten minutes it arrived. Mrs Roberts pushed Ellie towards the bus which was already half full, and filling up more quickly now students were crowding to get in as well. Soon it was Mrs Roberts and Ellie's turn.

ā€œUrm Iā€™m sorry, but that girl has to cover her perky breasts. Sheā€™ll upset the other passengers like that.ā€ Said the bus driver.

Other students around her just giggled and laughed whilst Ellie wished the ground would swallow her up.

ā€œHer hands are stuck. So she canā€™t put a top on. How do you suggest we cover her?ā€ Asked Mrs Roberts.

ā€œI have an idea Mrs Roberts. If I cover her like this then her Perky tits wonā€™t be displayed.ā€ Said Adam a boy in Ellieā€™s math class.

He put both hands over each of Ellieā€™s bare breasts hiding her nipples from view.

ā€œThat looks ok to me but you have to stay like that the entire journey. ā€œ said the driver.

Ellie felt Adam direct her virtually naked body up the bus. Everyone was laughing. Ellie felt stupid having her bum and vagina covered in nothing but a nappy and her breasts held by a boy she didnā€™t really get on with. Adam led her to a seat where he sat down and Mrs Roberts helped position Ellie onto his lap so he could keep Ellieā€™s breasts covered.

The bus set off, but as it jerked forward Adam struggled to keep his grip on Ellieā€™s breasts and squeezed harder. Ellie flinched as he squeezed her tits. Everyone on the packed bus just laughed at her and Adam. Along the journey every now and then Adam would squeeze her breasts as the bus jolted and moved. To Ellie it felt like sometimes he would squeeze on purpose. Ellie felt her already perky toys get even perkier.

Finally after 30 minutes on the bus it arrived at their final stop. Ellie, Adam and Mrs Roberts got off, and all three headed towards the hospital. Adam still holding Ellieā€™s breasts.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jellybean

Post by Jellybean »

Good to see you're back in the saddle for Ellie's adventures.

I've missed her extreme humiliation , from school bully to figure of fun in such a short time.

It will certainly take some beating to surpass her humiliation at school, but I've every confidence in you.