The Prefect

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

The Prefect, Cont.

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

This is why I promised one per week for September, as I knew "forever" would be too much to handle. Currently working on this story, The Dancer, the Halloween story I promised by my contest's deadline, and a fourth one (that will remain a mystery for now). So yeah, I'll post what I can when I can!

For those requesting it, here's a little more of The Prefect, but it will probably be considered 'filler' for all you impatient ones out there!

Much love,
Lady Lucia

**********************************************************************************************************************

It was too much.

Kaitlyn had said that clamping right on the nipples was worse, but Elise was too prudish and vanilla of a girl to truly understand the meaning of those words. And, on top of that, she was entirely unaware that Kaitlyn had adjusted the tightness a bit to make the whole experience more painful than it normally would be.

The pinching/clamping sensation was new, awkward, and uncomfortable. But, more than anything, it was painful. Elise winced the moment the clamps were attached to her sensitive nipples, and it was only Kaitlyn’s stern face before her that ensured she suppressed the reflexive sound that was forming in her throat.

“Does it feel as good as usual, Elise?” Kaitlyn asked. She couldn’t help but smirk as the stuck up blonde prefect was now not only wearing a collar, but also these slutty chains to further ‘enhance’ her topless state. “Give yourself a little tug if it does.”

Elise couldn’t.

Every second that her nipples were being pinched in such an awful way felt like eternity. Pulling on the slim chain in her hand would be unbearable. She couldn’t bring herself to follow Kaitlyn’s order, but she also couldn’t bring herself to take the clamps off herself. The smirking redhead before her had instilled enough fear about being further exposed or demeaned that Elise knew better than to break another rule.

Kaitlyn was the only one who could take the clamps off.

But to do that . . . Elise would need to kiss Annie. Again. This time, in front of everyone.

Both options were horrible. And, on top of that, Elise couldn’t speak without Kaitlyn or one of her two conspirators yanking down her skirt. No way to negotiate. No underwear to hide what was beneath the short skirt.

Elise knew she didn’t have a lot of time to decide. Painful as it was, she was actually leaning towards giving herself a tug until Kaitlyn spoke again. “Go on, my pet. Since you like them so much, you can keep them on during room inspections.”

It snapped Elise out of her deliberation, and she knew what she had to do. Nervously, and once again blushing furiously, Elise walked over to Annie. There was no way she could tolerate the clamps for multiple minutes at a time. And there was no way she was going to display her most private region for the first time. Kaitlyn had done a lot, but Elise wouldn’t let her get away with that.

“Yes?” Annie giggled. The short brunette was lightly blushing herself. She didn’t have the confidence or bravado of Kaitlyn, but at the same time, didn’t seem to mind the attention or what was about to happen.

Just do it. The same words Elise told herself the first time she kissed the girl. Grimacing, and ignoring the gasps and whispers around the room, Elise closed her eyes and leaned in for another kiss with Annie.

Just like before, it was short. A tiny peck, this time with no physical contact at all outside of their lips briefly touching. Before, the private room had been quiet and amused by such an image. But in the common room, the response mostly comprised of sighs and groans from all the girls.

“Not much feeling, was there?” Kaitlyn said, “Don’t worry, Elise. You’ll do better next time.” With that, she gestured for Elise to walk back over. True to her word, Kaitlyn promptly removed both clamps at once.

Elise never thought she would be so relieved for her nipples to be on display. The free feeling was infinitely better than how the tight, rubber clamps felt. She was grateful Kaitlyn hadn’t dragged things out like she had done for most of the other tasks, but the point about ‘next time’ still didn’t sit well.

“Remember what I said about covering, Elise? Speak.”

Um,’ Elise thought it, but just barely managed to catch herself. At the question, Kaitlyn had stepped away with the clamps, leaving Elise displayed in just Annie’s small skirt and collar. “Only good girls get to cover up, Miss Kaitlyn…” Elise muttered. As usual, she justified things in her head. All the staring girls had already seen her boobs. Trying to cover at this point would only make things worse.

“That’s right, my pet.” Kaitlyn said. She gave a long pause, allowing all the girls to take in the continued scene of their prefect baring herself in the middle of the common room. Pale skin, bare 34Bs getting a little perkier from the lack of clothes, and way more thigh showing than usual due to how Elise was wearing Annie’s skirt, “Now then, are you going to be a good girl?”

Elise bit her tongue in regards to all the other things she wanted to say other than the ‘proper’ three words. “Yes, Miss Kaitlyn.” She had never felt so mortified and so indignant at the same time. “I’m going to be a good girl.”

“I hope so.” Kaitlyn said. She held out the nipple clamps in front of her, letting the chains dangle for show. “Well, it seems like I don’t know how your little toys work, Elise.” Now that she was facing the room, Kaitlyn refrained from smirking, and managed to keep a more casual expression in front of all her first-year peers as she bossed around their prefect. “So this time, my pet, you’re going to put these on yourself.”
Ho hum

Re: The Prefect

Post by Ho hum »

Thanks for your extra chapter.
You've made a lot of people happy
Bulky Bob

Post by Bulky Bob »

I'm hoping that Elise will fight back a little. It all seems too easy for Kaitlyn.
Lorax

Post by Lorax »

I think Elise's subservience to a younger girl is hot.
Bulky Bob

Post by Bulky Bob »

The subservience is hot, but I feel a little more tension and resistance is needed to emphasise the futility of resistance and increase Elise's humiliation
Bulky Bob

Post by Bulky Bob »

Just to be clear, I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.

I think I'll change my name to Impatient Bob.
More4me

Post by More4me »

I do find myself thinking, how my little prefect is keeping
Ho hum

Post by Ho hum »

I'm hoping Elise is going to get a naked spanking in front of the younger pupils, with the younger ones helping out.
Ho hum

Post by Ho hum »

And maybe a diaper change.
Dolphinmaster

Post by Dolphinmaster »

Not going to knock another persons personnel fetish but I'm just going to say that's not my thing. And hope for a more lesbian slow psychological story. Any way good work as always sorry for rushing you earlier I just thought you might of been demotivated and wanted some reassurance.