The Pantsless Horseman

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
PBQ

The Pantsless Horseman

Post by PBQ »

Teddy Teeter was a nimble jocky and an expert horse rider. Everyday he would go out to the stables down town and ride his horse that was kept their. His horse’s name was Rocky. He was the fastest and strongest horse in town. Teddy loved him so much, and was so happy whenever he rode him.

One day, a new jocky moved to town, her name was Alyssa and she was gorgeous. Alyssa had long brunette hair and had riding gear that really made her look hot. Teddy was in love with her. Her laugh, her smile, and her toned body really made Teddy crush on her.

Teddy was out riding Rocky one fine evening, and Alyssa was taking care of the stables. There must have been a snake or a mouse or something because Rocky stood on his hind legs, but Teddy didn’t realize it and fell backwards. He didn’t realize that his pants were caught on the buckles of the saddle and he fell out of his pants and onto the ground, getting dirt all over his bum and tighty whities. Rocky started running off, hopping over the gate and running away along with Teddy’s pants.

Teddy stood to his feet, feeling a bit shaken and called out. “Rocky! Rocky come back!”

He didn’t realize he was pantsless and Alyssa looked over to see what was going on. She giggled a little when she noticed Teddy standing there in his tighty whities and blushed. “You okay, there Teddy?” She called out.

“Uh, yeah. I think Rocky just got scared a bit,” Teddy said.

“Did he scare your pants off?” Alyssa asked, stifling some laughter.

“What?” Teddy said, confused.

He looked down and realized he was standing there in his underwear, balls bouncing around. “Oh my God!” He yelled, covering his crotch.

Alyssa burst into fits of laughter and smiled. “It’s okay, it looks like Rocky is coming back now. Oh... but it doesn’t look like your pants are there.”

Teddy looked to see Rocky coming back, but sure enough, his pants must have fallen off or something as there were no pants in sight.

Teddy blushed as Alyssa whistled for Rocky as he turned and cantered into the stable. Alyssa shut the stable door. She then walked a bit closer to Teddy, really seeing him. Teddy still clung to his crotch trying to save his modesty. “Looks like I was wrong about you, Teddy,” Alyssa said, her face a bit red. “I thought you were a shorty.”

Teddy’s eyes widened and Alyssa winked at him. “Uhhhh,” he said. “You’re pretty.”

“Really? That’s sweet of you, Teddy,” Alyssa said and kissed him on the cheek before turning around. “Maybe you’re not so bad after all.”

Teddy felt his crotch grow larger and felt his face burning hot. “Alyssa, please don’t tell anyone about this,” Teddy said.

Alyssa turned back around and her eyes widened and giggled. “I guess you do like me then, Teddy,” Alyssa said. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep your secret. But don’t feel bad. I like you too.”

“You do?” Teddy asked.

“Yeah,” Alyssa said. “I do.”

And she walked away leaving Teddy standing there, dumbfounded. Unsure of what just happened.
PBQ

Part 2

Post by PBQ »

Alyssa felt turned on when she saw Teddy standing there in his underwear, and she just knew that she had to see it happen again. Better yet, she really wanted to see him naked. So one day when Teddy was hanging out at the stables, Alyssa approached him.

“Hey, shorty, you doing anything today?” Alyssa asked.

“I thought you said I wasn’t a shorty,” Teddy said.

“I was talking about your length then, now I’m referring to your height. I’m taller than you by two inches, shorty,” Alyssa smirked. “Would you rather I call you Whitey?”

“I think I’d rather you just call me Ted or Teddy,” Teddy said. “But what are you up to.”

“What if we played a classic game of Truth or Dare?” Alyssa asked.

“Any rules?” Teddy asked.

“No rules as long as it’s not illegal, deadly, or sexual,” Alyssa said.

“Nothing sexual?” Teddy said, raising an eyebrow.

“I can’t have you getting any ideas,” Alyssa said. “But everything else is fair game. You in, shorty?”

“Fine, why not,” Teddy said. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Alyssa said.

“How long have you been crushing on me?” Teddy smirked.

“Getting full of yourself now, shorty?” Alyssa asked. “I’d say about a day or two after meeting you, I thought you were cute at least.”

“So you think I’m cute?” Teddy asked.

“I think it’s my turn, truth or dare?” Alyssa asked.

“Dare,” Teddy said.

“I dare you to take your pants off, Whitey,” Alyssa said.

“Didn’t get enough last time?” Teddy asked.

“Take em off, Ted,” Alyssa said. “And no covering this time.”

Ted raised an eyebrow. “I um, don’t know if I want to do that,” Teddy blushed.

“Come on, Teddy. I already saw you in your whites, just take em off,” Alyssa said.

Teddy sighed and took his pants off. Alyssa gasped seeing that Teddy’s underwear was no longer white, but blue and red. Teddy stood there in his Superman briefs.

“Alright, Superman,” Alyssa said. “Your turn.”

“Truth or dare?” Teddy asked.

“Dare,” Alyssa said.

“I dare you to go topless for the rest of the game,” Teddy said. “No covering.”

“Teddy, I warn you. If I do this I’m not going easy on you next time,” Alyssa said. “And you better pick dare or I’ll force the dare on you anyways.”

“You getting chicken, Alyssa?” Teddy asked.

“Not at all,” Alyssa said, pulling her jacket off and then pulling her shirt off.

Teddy couldn’t help but stare at Alyssa’s white bra as she pulled it off. “Wow,” he said.

“Teddy, control yourself!” Alyssa said gesturing to Teddy’s crotch.

Teddy looked down to see his briefs pitched like a tent. “Sorry,” he said. “But you look beautiful.”

“Whatever, truth or dare?” Alyssa asked.

“Dare,” Teddy said.

“I dare you to run around the whole stable butt naked and then stay naked for the rest of the game,” Alyssa said.

“Isn’t that two dares?” Teddy asked.

“Are you chicken, Teddy?” Alyssa asked.

“No,” Teddy said.

He pulled his underwear off and then took off his shirt. He quickly ran around the stable as Alyssa watched, whistling at him. “Go, Teddy!” Alyssa cheered.

Teddy finally stood next to the topless Alyssa and grinned. “Wow. That was definitely a good dare,” he said. “But let’s be real you just wanted to see me naked. Do you like what you see?”

Alyssa bit her bottom lip and smiled, blushing. “I admit, Teddy. You’re an impressive lad,” she said.

“I know we said nothing sexual,” Teddy said. “But what if we just ended the game? Let’s be naked together, Alyssa.”

Alyssa gave Teddy a kiss on the lips, feeling his dick against her pants.

“Better yet, let’s drive over to my place,” Alyssa said, walking over to her car.

Teddy grinned and hopped into his own car, following Alyssa as she drove, making sure to take their clothes with them.

In a matter of moments, they were in the living room, not bothering to climb up the stairs as Teddy held Alyssa in his arms and kissed her, pinning her against the wall as they made out. Alyssa straddled his body, and shimmied out of her pants and panties, not missing a beat as Teddy kissed her. Teddy groped Alyssa’s breasts and penetrated her with his dick. Alyssa gasped and smiled. “I’ve been wanting this for awhile, Teddy. I want to be your Lois, Superman.”

Teddy couldn’t believe his luck as his days turned from embarrassing to amazing as he kissed and took Alyssa’s virginity. Alyssa blushed and felt Teddy’s abs as she made out with him. “You’re really hot, Alyssa,” Teddy moaned.

“Take me away, Superman,” Alyssa moaned back. “You’re not so bad, shorty.”