Elizabeth – Insider Trading Gone Wrong - Grand Finale Added (Content Warning: Rape)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
HM2014

Re: Elizabeth – Insider Trading Gone Wrong - Part Two Added

Post by HM2014 »

TheWanderer wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:16 pm I love this! Very well written and a nice build up.

I like how the intelligent adult woman is being outsmarted by a 14-year old boy.

It's also cool how she was initially cocky and dismissive, but now she's humbled and at his mercy. Him inspecting her panties for shit stains after she'd called him 'Arse Shit' was cleverly written.
Thanks so much!!

Lol - yeah I thought the skidmark check would humble Elizabeth nicely!
HM2014

Re: Elizabeth – Insider Trading Gone Wrong - Part Two Added

Post by HM2014 »

Part Three

When she saw Arjen approaching, Liz’s flight-instinct kicked in and she quickly backed away.

‘DON’T come near me!’ she cried.

‘Shut up Elizabeth.’ Arjen said. ‘You know what’s at stake for you. Now step back to the middle of the room, put your arms by your side and stand still.’

Liz was terrified and emotionally exhausted. She didn’t really have the energy to resist each of Arjen’s orders. Her will was starting to break. Liz then stepped back to where she was and stood there, quivering and bare, with her arms at her side. Arjen then walked up close to her, savouring the sight in front of him. Elizabeth towered over him in her stylish black heels - she looked truly spectacular.

Arjen was keen on his school work but he’d never enjoyed studying anything as much as he was enjoying studying Elizabeth’s body. Her long shapely legs, juicy thighs, shaved vagina, toned abs, firm juicy boobs and tanned white skin. Arjen slowly circled round the back of Elizabeth, like a hunter circling his prey. He was in awe of her perfectly sculpted bum.

Elizabeth just kept looking at the floor, just praying that this would soon be over. She then felt a shiver up her spine as she felt Arjen’s hand on her right bum cheek.

‘FUCK OFF!’ she shouted and spun round and away from the 14-year old boy. ‘Please don’t touch me, please!’ she begged.

‘Turn back around and stand still.’ Arjen said calmly. ‘If you don’t, then I’ll leave right now and we’ll just wait until midnight, when your life will effectively end.’

Liz’s brain was frenzied with panic and fear. She knew she had no choice but to comply. Liz then slowly turned back round, so that her back was facing Arjen, and braced herself for what was to come.

Arjen ran his hands all over Liz’s perfect bum and started squeezing it. He placed his hands on Liz’s hips and started to sloppily kiss her back. He then stooped down, put his tongue on the small of her back and slowly ran it up her spine, several times. Elizabeth was feeling a hot, helpless sensation sweeping over her. She just closed her eyes and tried to imagine this wasn’t happening. She then felt Arjen’s mouth on her bum – he started to lick and kiss both of her bum cheeks repeatedly.

‘Your bum smells like cocoa’ he said with a wry smile.

Liz shuddered – she applied cocoa butter to her bum each morning, to keep it smooth. Arjen then gently nuzzled his nose between Elizabeth’s bum cheeks and shook his head from side-to-side. He was feasting on her beautifully baked buns.

Arjen circled back to the front of Liz and placed his hands on her hips, looking directly up at her face – her eyes were closed. Liz could smell Arjen’s cheap Lynx deodorant and hear his breathing now. She had instinctively covered her boobs with her arms again when he had circled round to the front of her. Arjen took hold of Liz’s forearms and moved her arms down to her side, revealing her amazing breasts once more – now just inches from him.

Liz’s heart was racing, and she felt that shiver up her spine once more when Arjen put his hands on her boobs. He groped Liz’s boobs and when she apprehensively opened her eyes, she saw Arjen slowly bringing his mouth towards her breasts. She winced and closed her eyes once more, as the 14-year old boy started to lick, kiss and suck her tits. She then felt Arjen’s breath in her face, which made her sharply turn her head away to one side. He started kissing her neck. Her eyes were still closed when she felt Arjen’s breath fade and heard him step back.

For a few seconds, Elizabeth actually felt relieved. The little fucker has had his fun. Then her blood curdled, as she heard the clank of Arjen’s belt buckle hit the floor.

Her eyes sprang open. Arjen had removed his shoes, dropped his jeans and was now stepping out of them.

‘WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, YOU CUNT?!’ she shouted in pure terror.

Arjen said nothing. He kicked his jeans to the side and took off his socks. Arjen then removed his hoodie, and took off his t-shirt. Liz looked in horror at the 14-year old boy’s tented boxers – erected by his penis. Arjen took off his boxers and was now completely naked, with his penis fully erect.

Liz was in a state of shock and couldn’t speak. Arjen approached her.

‘Elizabeth. Get on your knees.’ Arjen ordered.

‘No, no, no, please, please, please…’ she pleaded. ‘Not this. Please don’t make me do this. I’ll give you anything, my life-savings, 25K… just anything but this.’ she rambled.

‘Get on your knees. Now.’ the aroused British Indian boy ordered again.

Tears started to trickle down Liz’s face as she slowly dropped to her knees in front of her 14-year old tormentor. She couldn’t bear to look at his penis and kept her eyes off it.

‘Suck my cock.’ Arjen ordered.

Liz’s breathing was heavy and her heart was beating harder than she’d ever known it to before. This can’t be happening?!

‘Suck my cock until I cum.’ Arjen said, standing over her, his eyes alight with excitement.

Liz was crying more heavily now, tears flowing down her pretty face. ‘Er, er, I can’t… you can’t make me do this! It’s too much! Please Arjen.. please…’ she sobbed.

‘You’ve got no choice, Liz. Just get on with it. The sooner you make me cum, the sooner this whole thing will be over.’ He said.

The thought of this ordeal finally ending gave Liz the first shred of hope she’d felt in ages. Elizabeth looked at Arjen’s fully-engorged penis and, as much as the mere sight of it repulsed her, she slowly moved her mouth towards it. She opened her mouth and hovered it in front of the tip of Arjen’s penis. She then started to push her mouth over it. However, as soon as she could feel the tip of his penis touch her mouth, she reflexively pulled away and wretched. Arjen just laughed.

‘Just do it Liz. Just suck it up. No pen intended.’ he mocked.

Elizabeth then faced up to the task ahead and brought her mouth towards Arjen’s penis again. She closed her eyes, braced herself, and took his pubescent cock in her mouth.

Arjen felt like a king as his penis entered Elizabeth’s velvet mouth. He was no longer the nerdy Indian kid at school who got mocked by the cool kids. Now, he was the ultimate cool kid. Liz started to move her mouth back-and-forth along Arjen’s shaft with vigour. She realised the sooner she made him shoot, the sooner this whole thing would be over. A feeling of pure pleasure washed over the 14-year old boy - he’d never felt anything like it before.

‘Stop.’ Arjen said. It hadn’t been long at all, but the young boy was already on the brink. He then sat down on the nearby chair.

‘Crawl over here Liz and get back to work’ he said after sitting down.

Elizabeth shuffled over on her knees, tears still tricking down her cheeks. Her mind was so frazzled from fear, confusion and anguish that she didn’t really know for sure what she was doing anymore. She just wanted this whole thing over. Next thing she knew, she was kneeling in between Arjen’s skinny legs and had his small, brown cock in her mouth once more.

The feeling of pleasure that was sweeping over Arjen was almost overwhelming for the boy. It was like he was in a dream, but this was his beautiful reality.

It had only been about 40 seconds since she had started sucking his cock again, but those 40 seconds had felt like a lifetime to Liz. She moved her mouth at high-speed, hoping that the end was near. It was. Arjen bucked like a baby bronco as he ejaculated into Elizabeth’s mouth.

As soon as she felt Arjen’s sticky mix hit her throat, Liz sharply pulled her head away and started spitting his cum out onto the floor. The taste of his cum made her wretch repeatedly, as she attempted to spit it all out. Liz spluttered out the last of Arjen’s cum from her mouth and just lay on the floor. Her mind was empty right now, she just lay there, traumatized.

Arjen continued to sit on the chair, like a king on his throne, his penis deflating. He felt things he’d never felt before, things no 14-year old boy should feel. Arjen had never even touched a girl in a sexual way, let alone been given a blowjob by a 26-year old babe. It was a lot for him to process and his body and mind felt drained.

Elizabeth slowly regained her bearings. My clothes. I have to get out of here. She thought. Liz then slowly got up and picked up her knickers to put them on.

‘What do you think you’re doing Liz?’ Arjen said.

‘I’m getting dressed and going home you FUCKING LITTLE SHIT!’ she shouted. ‘I did.. I did.. what you said’ she whimpered, ‘so I’m going home and you’re retracting that sent email.’

‘Yes, you did do what I said, but I never said that was the last thing I was going to make you do, Liz.’ he said matter-of-factly. ‘You’re not going anywhere just yet, and that email isn’t being retracted until you’ve done everything I tell you to do,’ Arjen stated.

Liz was trying to wrap her head around what she had just heard. It was tough given how traumatic this whole experience was.

‘I gave you a FUCKING BLOWJOB you little cunt! What more do you want? Huh? What more?’ she said, her lip starting to tremble. ‘Just please let me go home. Please!’ she begged, tears starting to flow again.

‘I will let you go home, Liz. But on my time, on my terms, and we’re not done yet. That was my appetizer, if you will, but I’m hungry for my main course.’ Arjen said, his sexual drive returning rapidly.

These words sent Liz’s brain into a spiral. Please let this end. She didn’t say anything, she just couldn’t find any words. Liz saw on a side-table two bottles of spring water, placed there for meetings. She grabbed one, twisted it open and rinsed her mouth out repeatedly, spitting the water out onto the floor, to get the taste of Arjen’s cum out of her mouth. Arjen himself grabbed the other bottle and drank, to replenish his fluids.

Arjen then walked over to the meeting table, picked up Elizabeth’s silky black blouse and wiped his cock with it.

‘STOP you CUNT!’ she exclaimed.

Arjen just smiled. He wiped his cock dry and tossed Liz’s blouse, now stained with his cum, back onto the table.

Several minutes passed, with Arjen sitting on the same chair on which he’d received the blowjob, and Elizabeth sitting naked on the floor, with her knees pulled up to her chest and her arms crossed across them. Arjen’s cock started to stiffen again.

‘Stand up Liz.’ he ordered.

Elizabeth remained silent for a few seconds before saying, ‘Just.. just stop… please… what more do you want?’

‘Trust me Elizabeth, you’ll find out soon enough. Now stand up.’
Last edited by HM2014 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TheWanderer

Re: Elizabeth – Insider Trading Gone Wrong - Part Three Added

Post by TheWanderer »

Yowie wowie! That was hot!

I particularly enjoyed how horrified she was when he got naked and how she reacted when he used her shirt to wipe his cock lol.

Can't wait to see what he has in store for her next!
nicholsonguy

Post by nicholsonguy »

Bravo cannot wait for next installment
HM2014

Post by HM2014 »

TheWanderer wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:42 pm Yowie wowie! That was hot!

I particularly enjoyed how horrified she was when he got naked and how she reacted when he used her shirt to wipe his cock lol.

Can't wait to see what he has in store for her next!
Thanks!

Yeah it's certainly a tough situation for her lol.
HM2014

Post by HM2014 »

nicholsonguy wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:55 am Bravo cannot wait for next installment
Thank you!!
Perfect Stranger

Post by Perfect Stranger »

Wow. Im a long term reading and very rarely post but i loved this. The character development and build up was tremendous. I love the concept of the younger person doing the manipulation which made a refreshing change.

The charactor name and job title instantly made me think of Effy from skins which increased my personal enjoyment.

This was incresibly well written and i would love to hear more from this author. Id love to keep this story going and see where it ends up.

Well done
HM2014

Post by HM2014 »

Perfect Stranger wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:29 am Wow. Im a long term reading and very rarely post but i loved this. The character development and build up was tremendous. I love the concept of the younger person doing the manipulation which made a refreshing change.

The charactor name and job title instantly made me think of Effy from skins which increased my personal enjoyment.

This was incresibly well written and i would love to hear more from this author. Id love to keep this story going and see where it ends up.

Well done
Hi. Thank you so much!!

Much appreciated!
HM2014

Post by HM2014 »

Grand Finale

Liz slowly stood back up. She was trying her utmost to not allow her mind to dwell on what she was being subjected to, and just kept her gaze on the floor. The 14-year old boy walked towards Elizabeth once more. She stood frozen, with her arms back across her chest, while Arjen circled behind her and placed his hands on the hips of the beautiful 26-year old woman. He planted numerous wet kisses on her back, then put his hands on her shoulders and ran them down the sides of her arms, down to her elbows, several times.

Arjen proceeded to reach around to Liz’s front, gripped her forearms which were shielding her breasts, and pulled them down to her sides. He then cupped her juicy, firm tits from behind, and proceeded to fondle them while kissing her neck. Elizabeth was feeling that hot, helpless sensation once more. Arjen’s cock was hard again and Liz felt a shiver up her spine when the tip of his cock touched her bum.

Arjen then dropped down to one knee. He placed his hands around the sides of Liz’s left ankle and slowly ran his hands all the way up her left leg. He then started tickling the back of her left knee with his tongue, then ran his tongue up the back of her left thigh, and kissed her bum. Arjen then ran both hands all the way up Liz’s right leg, tongue-tickled the back of her right knee, ran his tongue up the back of her right thigh and, once again, sealed it with a kiss to her bum.

The 14-year old then circled to Liz’s front and placed his hands on her hips. Her eyes were closed.

‘You look cute when you’re scared.’ Arjen said with a slight smile.

‘Fuck you.’ Liz said quietly, eyes still closed, tears trickling down her face once more.

‘Fuck you?’ Arjen said in a mock-inquisitive manner. ‘Elizabeth… that’s exactly what I’m going to do!’ he said.

Liz felt white-hot terror shoot through her body upon hearing those words.

‘Get on the floor and lie on your back.’ Arjen commanded.

Liz shook her head, tears flowing at a faster rate, ‘No, no, no… please don’t make me do this. I’m begging you… please.’ she said crying.

‘Now Liz.’ Arjen said sternly. ‘I could leave right now, allow that email to be delivered at midnight, and everything you’ve been through so far tonight will have been for nothing.’

Elizabeth dropped down onto the floor and sat there, with her knees up, naked and sobbing.

‘Think of all this as a form of reparations.’ he said.

‘What… what the fuck… are you on about?’ she stammered through her tears.

‘Well, the British Empire ruled my homeland of India for almost a hundred years, with an iron-fist. Think of all this as you paying ‘Sexual Reparations’. Your ancestors sucked India dry of all its wealth and resources. So, I think it’s fitting that you sucked my cock. Now we’re going to have sex.’ he explained.

Arjen dropped down onto his bony brown knees, in front of Liz. He then shuffled forwards and put his hands on her shoulders…

‘Lie on your back.’ he said again.

Elizabeth was psychologically broken at this point and just fell flat on her back, awaiting her inevitable fate. Arjen used his hands to push Liz’s luscious legs apart and lay forwards on top of her.

‘I know they say you should wear a condom...’ Arjen said… ‘but a true outlaw rides his filly bareback.’

Elizabeth just turned her head to one side, closed her anguished blue eyes and prayed for it to be over soon. Arjen guided his erect, pubescent penis into Liz’s glorious, laser-waxed, ‘designer vagina’. He felt a rush of warmth as he entered the Promised Land.

It was obvious that Arjen had never had sex before, as his sexual motions were far from smooth and controlled. The 14-year old schoolboy was flopping like a fish out of water on top of his beautiful 26-year old victim. Elizabeth tried not to feel the sensations, tried not to hear the sounds, but it was impossible not to. She could feel Arjen’s small hard cock thrusting frenetically into her vagina, his hot breath in her ear and the hard floor under her back. As she heard the sickening sound of his little belly slapping against her stomach, Elizabeth started crying uncontrollably.

Since Arjen had just shot his load recently, he didn’t reach the brink as quickly this time. It still hadn’t been long though when he started to reach the end and decided to switch position. He pulled his cock out of Liz’s vagina and stood up.

‘Get up and bend over the table.’ he demanded.

Liz, tears still streaming down her face and her makeup running, knew there was no point resisting. Moments later, she was bent over the meeting table and Arjen guided his cock back into her vagina, doggy-style. He then began frenetically and amateurishly thrusting once more. The sight and sound of Elizabeth’s perfectly sculpted bum banging against his hips gave Arjen a sense of unmitigated pleasure and satisfaction. His thrusting was punctuated only by him occasionally stopping in order to bend down and kiss her on the shoulder. Every now and again, he delivered a hard slap to her bum. Arjen soon reached the brink once more and withdrew his cock.

Is it over? Liz thought to herself, praying that it was. She then felt a lightning-bolt of fear strike her body when she felt the tip of Arjen’s penis touch the precipice of her bum-hole.

‘FUCK OFF!’ she shouted, standing up sharply and swatting his hard cock away with her hand. ‘You’re NOT putting your cock in my bum… you little CUNT!’

‘I’ve had my starter, I’ve had my main course… now I want my desert!’ Arjen said hungrily.

Liz started sobbing again.

‘No… no… not… not that, please! I’ve done everything else you’ve said. Not this. I’ve never… I’ve never had anyone put it up there before.’ she whimpered.

Arjen’s beady brown eyes lit up.

‘So, I guess I’ll be returning the favour then.’ he said. ‘You just took my virginity… and I’m going to take your anal-virginity.’

‘Just… just… please don’t.’ she begged helplessly.

‘Get back over the table. Otherwise, I’m leaving right now. Imagine that Liz. Imagine that despite everything you’ve done so far tonight, I just walked away now and still ended your life by allowing that email to be delivered.’ Arjen stated.

‘How.. how… do I know you’ll actually delete the email even… even if I do this?’ Liz said through her tears.

‘You don’t Liz. You don’t. But this is merely a game of chess. I always win, but I never break the rules.’

Elizabeth resigned herself to her fate and bent over the meeting table again. She then braced herself for the worst.

Arjen placed the tip of his cock onto the precipice of Elizabeth’s bum-hole. He then leaned his upper-body forwards slightly so as to get a good downward angle of entry. He took a deep breath and took the plunge.

Elizabeth’s body instinctively resisted the hostile-takeover of her most-intimate area by this foreign object. Her sphincter muscles clenched to keep Arjen’s blood-filled member at bay. Liz’s anal passage was extremely tight, but Arjen’s not-yet-fully-developed penis was small in girth, and now bone-hard. Arjen pushed with ferocity and overcame Liz’s bodily defences.

Elizabeth audibly gasped as Arjen’s cock penetrated her anal passage. She gritted her pearly-white teeth, closed her eyes firmly, and prayed for the end. Somehow, someway, I’ll get even with him, she thought, and started to cry uncontrollably once more.

Arjen’s cock was in heaven. Liz’s anal passage was so tight that he knew he wouldn’t last long. He slowly, but surely, moved his cock back and forth to get into a good rhythm. He then started to thrust at terminal velocity. The pleasure was incredible and raw. The type of pleasure which geeky boys like Arjen could usually only dream about experiencing. The type of pleasure that no 14-year old boy should ever experience. A few moments later, Arjen let out a series of squeaky groans and his body shuddered uncontrollably, as he ejaculated into Elizabeth’s bum.

Arjen pulled his penis out, once it had finished unloading, and staggered backwards, dazed and euphoric. He slumped into the nearby chair on which he’d been blown earlier. Liz fell onto the floor, traumatized and thoroughly defeated.

A few minutes passed with neither saying anything. Arjen remained seated, his body and mind were recuperating from what he’d just experienced. At the mere age of 14, Arjen had reached the Mountain Top. Eventually he got up and used Liz’s blouse to wipe his cock dry again. He then started putting his clothes back on.

Elizabeth was in a state of shock and struggling to re-gain her bearings. Eventually she clambered slowly to her feet and started to pick up her clothes to get dressed.

‘I’m keeping your panties, as a souvenir.’ Arjen said.

Sicko. Liz thought, but not saying anything. She was just praying that Arjen would let her go home now. She put her skirt back on, then picked up her blouse – she could see the cum stains on it. She felt sick at the sight, and couldn’t bring herself to put it back on. She just wore her blazer over her bra and put the defiled blouse in her bag.

Arjen pocketed Elizabeth’s panties and took out her phone, which he’d confiscated from her earlier. He placed her phone on the chair he’d been sitting on and walked towards the door of the meeting room.

‘I’ll send you an email tonight, to confirm I’ve unsent the email.’ Arjen said, before disappearing out the door.

Liz’s mind was still reeling, but she gathered all her belongings, including her phone, and made her way out of the building in which she worked. It was a short walk back to her apartment, but she was so dazed that it took twice the usual walking time.

At 11:51pm, Liz was lying in bed, traumatized from the events of the evening and praying that Arjen had unsent the email, when she got a notification that she’d received an email. The email was sent from an unknown account and had an attachment. When she clicked on the attachment, it was a screen-recording of Arjen unsending the delayed-delivery email which he’d sent earlier that day. Liz felt some sense of relief as she saw the cursor in motion, as it unsent the email that would have destroyed her life. At least what she’d been through hadn’t been for nothing.

She glanced back at the email and read the body of text.

‘Like I said, Elizabeth, I always play by the rules.

As you can see from the attached clip, I’ve unsent the email and not destroyed your life. However, never forget that the only reason you were able to keep your life, was because I allowed it.

Brains always beat beauty, Elizabeth, and my brains conquered your incredible beauty.

I’ll always remember you, and I know you’ll never forget me.

Yours sexually,

Arjen’

Elizabeth closed her laptop. At least it was over now. She then softly cried herself to sleep.
HM2014

Re: Elizabeth – Insider Trading Gone Wrong - Grand Finale Added

Post by HM2014 »

So that concludes my story.

I'd love to hear your comments and feedback.

I know the content may have crossed the line for some, but any feedback, even negative, will be much appreciated.