Halloween Contest - Wrong costume

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
ValerianXIII

Halloween Contest - Wrong costume

Post by ValerianXIII »

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" Natalie complained as she held up the schoolgirl costume. Her friend Lisa did her best to hide a smirk. "It's not bad Nat sexy schoolgirls are in." She said failing to comfort her friend. "Sexy?! how is it sexy? It's just a school uniform as far as i can tell." Natalie looked it over with disdain. knee length skirt long sleeve turtle neck top and some school crest embroidered on the chest. It wasn't risque or sexy at all not like the French maid costume she actually ordered.

"I can't wear this Lisa I have to find something else." Natalie said whining heavily. "What else is there Natalie? The party started already and if you don't get there soon you will miss Kyle and Ashley will probably get to him first." Natalie looked the costume over some more with jealousy clouding her judgement a little.

She had such a crush on Kyle and tonight was going to be her chance to seduce him finally. But her arch nemesis Ashley was going to be there of course she had her eyes set on Kyle tonight as well. But seduce him in this? Natalie thought. Natalie was thin almost what people would call a beanpole with naturally olive colored skin and shoulder length brown hair. A school girl uniform wasn't exactly going to highlight her features making her somewhat underdeveloped form look even more so.

After a bit of convincing by Lisa, Natalie finally put the costume on and checked herself out in the mirror for a moment. Just as she feared the costume made her look like an actual schoolgirl than a 21 year old woman dressing up like one. Her body looked flat from every angle even when she stuffed some tissues in her bra it still wasn't enough.

With a sigh and no other choice Natalie got in the car with her BFF and rode over to the Halloween party. "Trust me Nat guys love schoolgirls. He'll love it believe me." Natalie tried to just go a long entering the rather busy party with her friend. She recognized people she knew mostly from high school. It was pretty big house on the out skirts of town with an upstairs.

Right a way she spotted Kyle with a couple of buddies. He was dressed like Superman while one friend was Thor and the other was the hulk. After grabbing some punch Natalie worked up the nerve to go over and talk to him. he barely recognized her at first until she got closer and they started flirting a bit after a while. Like Lisa said he seemed to dig the uniform. She even spun around giving a little twirl so he could check it out. It was kind of conservative looking but it left more to the imagination she told herself. Natali had ran out of punch and Kyle offered to get her another. She said sure and excitedly waited for him to come back as she chatted with Thor and the Hulk for a bit.

After a while she had started to wonder what happened and began to look around for Kyle. After a little searching she spotted him talking with Ashley and her blood boiled with rage at the sight. Not only did he appear to be flirting with him but she was wearing the same sexy French maid costume she was supposed to be wearing. "Damn it! "Natalie said with balled up fists. She filled it out quite differently as well.

You see Ashley was quite the contrast to Natalie's stick figure frame. She really filled out that costume with her ample breasts and curvy backside making Natalie glad in a way they wouldn't have been compared to each other in the same outfit. But it still burned her inside knowing that she was dressed that way and obviously flirting with Kyle now. Ashley took a quick look at Natalie giving her a smirk and waving bye before turning back to Kyle.

This really made her fume. Sure Natalie was attractive in a cute way but Ashley looked like a Barbie doll with her blue eyes and golden blonde hair. She had to get her away from him somehow so Natalie had to come up with something. With help from Lisa they quickly put a plan together starting a rumor that Ashley's ex was outside drunk waiting by her car.

Natalie stood by casually until the blonde took the bait looking annoyed as she told Kyle she would be right back before heading outside. It was that moment Natalie locked the door behind her. Ashley looked back in time too see Natalie all smug waving through the window mouthing the word BITCH before returning to see Kyle. The next twenty minutes or so things had gotten right back on track. Natalie and Kyle flirted with each other again enjoying there drinks.

Surprisingly there was no sign of Ashley still and Natalie was happy to keep it that way. She must of not been let back in yet or maybe she gave up Natalie thought hopefully to herself. The music was so loud right now they probably couldn't hear her banging on the door she thought with a victorious smile.

The two of them were really starting to hit it off with suddenly the music stopped. Lisa came over " Hey Nat some lady is here looking for you. She has a badge of some sort so they just let her in I guess." Natalie was confused and a little bit annoyed she had been interrupted. She could see Ashley pointing straight at her while a rather heavy set older woman in her 50's locked eyes and was heading her way. The woman was smartly dressed in a skirt and collared t-shirt. The woman went right up to her and Natalie stepped forward to see what this was all about. She noticed right away the woman had the same exact crest on her shirt as she had on her costume.

"Natalie... Natalie Johnson.." The woman knew her full name for some reason. "Yes that's me what's this about ...what do you want?" She said with confusion.

"Don't play coy with me silly girl you know your not supposed to be out past curfew. Now lets go!" The woman flashed her badge that said Truancy Officer. It looked real but Natalie was figuring this was some kind of trick put on by Ashley and she certainly wasn't going to play along.

"I'm not going anywhere lady you can take that badge and shove it up your ass for all I care." Natalie said boldly. The older woman raised a stern eyebrow not looking one bit amused. "Listen young lady we can do this the hard way or the easy way. Either come with me right now nice and quiet or..." Natalie was getting real annoyed at this point and cut her off right away.

"Or what lady I'm a grown adult you can't do anything to me! I don't belong to your stupid fake school and I already know that's a fake badge so F off!" The lady was quicker than she looked and grabbed Natalie tightly around her thin wrist.

"Hey lady let go!" She tried shake her free but the older lady's grip was iron. "That's it lady you asked for it. Natalie balled up her free hand in a fist and with all her might took a swing at the woman.

Her fist landed with a soft thud into the ladies large and meaty palm as she caught it like a softball." I guess it will have to be the hard way then." The lady said with a slight smile easily pulling Natalie forward. "Hey let me go! Help! Someone! Kyle! Lisa!" But no one made a move captivated by the sight in front of them.

The woman took Natalie over to one of the armless chairs and sat in it before swiftly unpinning Natalie's skirt exposing her lacy black panties to a crowd full of her peers. "What the hell are you doing lady?!" Natalie said with panic in her voice while shielding her panties from the room with her newly freed hand. "Ugh these are not regulation these are coming down as well." The lady pulled the lacy underwear down to her ankles and expertly twisted them in a knot tying Natalie's feet together in a matter of seconds.

Natalie was too shocked to resist in time as one hand was cupped over her freshly shaven crouch while the other guarded her slender crack.. Her skinny legs and slender bottom were exposed to all. "What the hell are you doing?! NOOOOO!!!" Natalie screamed as she was stripped bottomless in front of everyone.

She wanted to run but her own panties were preventing her escape as the were so tightly tangled around her feet. Not that she would have had much time to run anyway as the supposed truancy officer forcefully draped the skinny brunette over her ample lap. Both hands shot back to cover her naked bottom now but the woman wasn't having it securing both wrists with her much larger hand pressing them tightly against Natalie's back.

Natalie tried to kick and struggle as her skinny butt was exposed but only managed to flop like a fish over the large woman's lap while her everyone laughed at the sight in front of them.

"Look at Nats bony butt Oh my god!" Someone yelled bringing the attention of the rest of the party. "She's got no ass at all! I knew it!" Another voice that sounded like Ashley but could have been Lisa for all she knew, shouted bringing another round of laughter.

While Natalie reveled in shame the lady didn't pay her any mind. She had the skinny girl in a spanking position and was already aiming for her target. She landed her first spank and it sent a shockwave though Natalie's slender frame causing her body to jolt from the pain.

"What the fuck?! Stop it it get the fuck off me!! Ouch Shit! Stop it." But the woman didn't let up only chastising Natalie for her profanity. "Watch your language young lady or this gets much much worse for you." Natalie was too furious to care still cursing the woman out for not only the pain but for exposing her in front of everyone.

"Fuck you lady I don't go to your school. I'm in college you stupid bit...." Just as easily as she was laid down Natalie was stood back up. She thought for a moment that the woman had understood and finally came to her senses ending this nightmare.

Natalie was already starting to cry sniffling a little from the pain and humiliation she endured. From where Natalie stood she could see the smirking Ashley had found her way back over to Kyle and they were standing together like a couple as they watched her humiliation.

This was enough of a distraction as the lady had already had a grip on the bottom of Natalie's school uniform top. before she could even think to react it was already turned inside out and yanked over her head. Natalie was in further shock now down to just her black lacy brassiere, Sneakers and panties tangled around her ankles. "Wait ..wait stop it please!!!" Natalie begged again but the woman only intended to go further.

"This is not a regulation bra either so now you will be showing your friends everything before we go." The large woman said in a matter of fact kind of tone. "No...No not every..." But it was already too late as the woman swiftly unsnapped the lacey bra letting rather substantial wads of tissue fall to the floor bring a roar of laughter from the house.

"Natalie still stuffs her bra!" Someone shouted. "I knew it ! She's as flat as a board!" Said another as everyone got a good look at her bare chest.

It was true in fact she was only just nipples with the slightest swell behind them from her cursed skinny frame. Natalie went to cover but the woman took hold of each slender wrist securing them behind her back tying them tightly with her own black bra. Natalie was in humiliation central as her peers laughed in unison at her exposed nude form as she struggled uselessly to get out of her bonds.

"Time to go." The lady said. "Wait I don't go to your school I'm not even...Mppph" The lady stuffed the wads of tissue into Natalie's open mouth before dragging her backwards out of the house. The last thing Natalie saw was her supposed friend Lisa and Ashley both smirking waving bye as she was pulled out the door..." .........HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
theoneandonly

Re: Halloween Contest - Wrong costume

Post by theoneandonly »

This is really good! I know this is probably a 1 off, but I'd love to see this continue!
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

Nice little short story for a midweek evening. Lisa being secretly in league with Ashley made the whole thing a lot more believable than if Nat had just happened to get the wrong costume and Ashley had randomly managed to get hold of a truancy officer.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Please write more to this story.

Natalie is being dragged backwards maybe she sees her crush making out with Ashley as she is removed from the house.

Maybe add people outside seeing her naked.

Maybe taking her to the school where she is enrolled as a student?

The possibility’s with this are endless I loved this story so hope there is a next chapter or part