Magic

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG

Re: Magic

Post by NudeBaG »

Thanks JeepMan and Marble!
It might be a little bit longer until the next chapter drops, but we’re at least going to work on it some.
This story is our main focus right now, as it’s just too much fun to write😄
Mark is in for quite a night.
Trick or treating AND he has to stop by that “high school party” with a lot of his classmates.
We have plans, but ideas are always welcome.
Hope to read more of your stories soon as well.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Nude Bag, your story is marvellous and I can't wait for the next part. His Halloween outfit is hilarious and won't stay on long I bet. This would make for a great series on HBO!!!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic Part 7:

“Hang on just one second,” my sister stuck her hand in her purse. “Ok, here we go.” She reached out and rang the doorbell.
My heart was pounding so hard I could feel it in my ears.
My sister quickly stepped down behind me.
I was actually greatful to have Tanya and Christine in front of me.
(Don’t move) I heard my sister’s whisper in my head, and my body seized up.
She was using the Totem already?!
We heard footsteps on the other side of the door.
The door opened, and there stood Ms. Johnson, wearing a black nighty and black slippers, holding a bowl of candy.
She actually looked hot for an older woman, especially this close.
“Oh my! Hello girls! Emily, is that you?! My, you girls look great! I could never have gotten away with wearing that when I was your age!” She was checking the girls out.
“Thanks! You know, we’re just a bunch of ‘modern witches’, haha!” My sister stepped out from behind me and twirled, letting her skirt flare out.
As she did, I glanced down and caught a glimpse of her small black panties!
I quickly looked away, as it had just been reflex.
My sister took this opportunity to grab a candybar out of the bowl, and stick it in her sack.
“Oh my! Is that- Mark?!” Ms. Johnson exclaimed.
The 3 girls parted, letting Ms. Johnson get a look at my costume, still unaware that she’d already seen much more moments earlier. Her mouth dropped when she saw my costume.
My sister had moved behind me.
“Oh yeah! What do you think of Marky’s costume?”
As Tanya and Christine got their candy, I felt the belt begin to shift!
“Mark! Your costume looks great! You’ve turned into quite the dashing young man!” Ms. Johnson winked as she said this.
At that moment the belt and loincloth quickly shifted all the way to the side, allowing Ms. Johnson to get a full frontal view of my genitals.
The sudden exposure had an immediate effect, and my cock began to stiffen.
Ms. Johnson’s mouth dropped open and her eyes widened.
“Oh my! Mark! I-I-“ Ms. Johnson was staring directly at my cock, which was starting to stiffen.
My sister stepped around beside me again.
“Mark! Your costume! What happened?!” She said, in fake surprise.
“Ms. Johnson, I’m SO sorry about this!” She didn’t even attempt to adjust my costume.
Ms. Johnson smiled and laughed. “Oh my! This is an even better view than earlier! I’m sorry, Mark, this must be quite embarrassing! Haha!”
My sister seemed taken a back by Ms. Johnson’s reaction, and didn’t immediately fix my costume!
“What do you mean, Ms. Johnson?” My sister asked.
“Well, Mark here decided to take in the cool night air a little bit ago.” She winked at me as she said this.
“I saw him when he was shaking out his towel dear.” Ms. Johnson smiled and looked down at my now fully erect cock!
All the while my sister and Ms. Johnson were talking, I was trembling as I felt the nerves in my cock lighting up.
Either Tanya or Christine was playing with the Totem as my sister and Ms. Johnson conversed.
“Oh! Oh my, Mark! You are naughty! Did you trim because you were PLANNING on flashing tonight?! Naughty boy!” Ms. Johnson laughed.
Christine then stepped beside me. “Mark! What’s wrong with you?! Put that thing away!” Christine then grabbed my penis, gave it a few subtle tugs, then pulled the belt back around so that the cloth covered my crotch, though it was tented something fierce.
“Ms. Johnson I am SO SORRY about my brother! Geez, Mark, look at you! You can still see your weiner from the side!” With that, my sister grabbed my hips, and turned me to the side, giving Ms. Johnson a perfect view of the bottom half of my shaft and balls. “You’ll have to be more careful! We have a lot more houses to go, and you can’t be flashing your big weiner to everyone that answers the door!” My sister scolded me. She turned to Ms. Johnson and apoligized again.
“It’s quite alright dear. It’s not often that I get a treat on Halloween. You kids have fun!” With that, my sister, Tanya and Christine started walking back down the driveway.
I was still stuck there, and Ms. Johnson was just smiling at me shaking her head.
“Great costume, dear, but you should be careful, or you may end up in a very embarassing situation with those girls.”
(Release) I heard my sister’s voice in my head.
“I’m sorry again Ms. Johnson!” I quickly turned and ran to catch up to my sister and her friends.

“Oh my god, Mark!” My sister laughed. “Why didn’t you tell me she saw you earlier?!”
“I didn’t think about it until you decided that THAT was going to be our first stop!” I yelled.
“She seemed pretty cool!” Christine said. “Oh wow! Mark, you better get that thing under control before we get to the next house! Haha!”
She pointed at my crotch, which was still tenting the loin cloth way out.
“I can’t help it!” I complained.
There really was NOTHING I could do. The fur loin cloth was adequate as long as I was flaccid, but with a full on erection, it barely covered me from the front.
“Maybe we should take care of it.” Christine giggled.
“No time. We’re already at the next house.” Emily said, leading us up a wide driveway.
As we approached the walkway, 4 kids hopped off the porch and made their way down the walkway toward us.
I quickly walked right up behind Christine, as she was closest, but I misjudged her speed, and ended up running the tip of my hard penis right into her back.
“Oh! Marky!” She stopped and reached behind her, sliding her hand under my loincloth, caressing my penis.
“Hi there! You look really cool!” A high pitched voice got our attention.
It was a little girl dressed as a skeleton with a blonde pony tail.
Christine quickly let go of my dick.
“Thank you!” My sister said.
“I like your buckles!” The little girl said.
She was probably 10 or 11.
3 more kids rounded the corner.
2 more girls around the same age dressed as a pirate and an Egyptian Princess and a boy dressed as Iron Man.
“Oh wow! You guys look great!” Christine said.
Tanya looked at me and giggled, before reaching into my sister’s bag.
She pulled out the Totem and walked behind me.
“Thanks a lot!” Skeleton girl said.
“You look really cool too! I like your shiny black leather!” Iron Man said, ogling my sister and the other girls.
“Oh wow, haha! You’re almost naked!” Egyption Princess noticed me.
Christine stepped to the side, letting them see my full costume.
(Don’t move) Tanya’s voice echoed in my head.
I was frozen.
Egyptian Princess covered her mouth and giggled.
Skeleton Girl laughed “Haha! Wow! I like your costume a lot!”
“Th-thanks.” I muttered. I was terrified, but also excited about what might happen.
“Wow! Why are you dressed like that?! I’d be too embarrassed to dress like that!” Iron Man said.
“I like it!” Egyptian Princess said.
My sister looked around, there was no one else in the immediate area. We could see 3 groups of kids/teens all the way down the street, but these were the only people near us at the moment.
The Egyptian Girl whispered something to the Skeleton Girl.
“Haha! No way! You think?” She laughed.
They were looking at me, or rather, down at my loincloth.
They both whispered something to Pirate Girl, who also looked at me and laughed.
Then I felt it.
That intense sense of pleasure.
It felt like thousands of fingers tickling my cock all at once.
“Ah! Aaaaaahaaaaa!” I shuttered.
“Oh wow!” I heard the Egyptian Girl gasp.
I glanced at Emily.
She had her hand in her purse, and was smiling wickedly.
Skeleton girl giggled.
“Um, are you ok?” She asked me.
“He’s fine.” My sister answered for me. “He just gets this way around girls sometimes.”
Egyptian girl whispered something to Skeleton girl.
“Haha! Really?” She got excited.
I felt the loincloth start to shift.
Iron Man was busy checking out Tanya, Christine and my sister, but Pirate Girl, Egyptian Girl and Skeleton Girl all had their eyes on me.
I glanced at Tanya.
She was holding the Totem!
Our eyes met and slowly drew her finger across the Totem’s waist!
I felt the loincloth start to shift to my hips!
“Oh wow! Look!” Skeleton girl and Egyptian girl were giddy as the loincloth shifted all the way to my sides, and my semi-erect penis and balls came swinging into view.
Pirate girl gasped, but a smile quickly spread across her face, as my penis began to arch upwards.
“You’re naked! Haha!” Pirate girl said.
“Oh, man! That’s funny!” Iron Man laughed.
“We can see your weiner! Wow! It’s huge!” Egyptian girl said.
“Hahaha! Look at it dance around! Cool!” Skeleton girl laughed.
I was terrified.
I glanced around as best I could, but was still under the Totem’s spell!
“Oh! Mark!” My sister exclaimed in mock surprise.
“You’re SO naughty!” Tanya said.
“Well, you obviously WANTED to show off your big weiner, so why don’t you just stand there and let them get a good look!” Christine said, all the while gently rubbing my butt.
This was SO embarrassing, but I couldn’t help getting an enormous erection!
“DO you guys wan’t to get a closer look?” My sister asked.
Iron Man shook his head violently, but Skeleton Girl, Egyptian Girl and Pirate Girl all rushed forward, examining me from every angle.
“Wow! This is SO cool!” Egyptian Girl said.
Pirate Girl just giggled uncontrollably.
“Why is your weiner so big and hard?!” Skeleton Girl asked.
“That means he’s excited!” Emily said evily.
“Why are you excited? You should be embarrassed. Haha!” Pirate Girl said.
“Oh! Trust me, he is DEFINITELY embarrassed! Haha!” My sister said.
“But he’s excited because he’s naughty, aren’t you Mark?” Emily asked. I couldn’t answer.
“Have you girls ever SEEN a naked boy up close before?” Tanya asked.
“No,” Skeleton Girl said, “well, NOW we have, haha!”
“Let’s go you guys! We still have more houses to hit.” Iron Man said.
Pirate, Skeleton and Egyptian all ignored him and were now examining my exposed genitals much more closely.
“Look how big it is, haha!” Egyptian girl gasped.
“You should have dressed him up as a horsey, since he has a big weiner like a horse! Hahaha!” Pirate girl said.
These 3 young girls were so close now, that I could feel their breath on my junk.
My penis was pointing straight up, at full length.
I looked at my sister and her 2 friends, pleading with my eyes for them to end this.
Christine was whispering something and pointing to a big tree on the corner, a little ways from us.
Tanya looked, giggled and looked back, nodding aggressively.
“Do you guys want to see something REALLY cool?” My sister asked sweetly.
“What’s cooler than this?! Haha!” Skeleton Girl laughed.
“You’ll see. C’mon.” My sister started walking towards the tree on the corner.
(Follow) I heard Tanya’s voice in my head, and glanced to see her tucking the Totem back in my sister’s bag.
I felt compelled by the command and followed my sister to the tree on the corner.
Fortunately, I was surrounded by the girls, so even if someone saw, they probably wouldn’t be able to tell what was going on.
Tanya stopped by the big tree, and stood me with my back against it.
Emily pulled out the Totem, and whispered to it.
(Don’t move) her voice echoed in my head.
“Girls, we’re going to show you something, but it has to be a secret, ok?” My sister asked.
The Pirate, Egyptian Princess and Skeleton all nodded.
“I want to go!” Iron Man complained.
“No way!” Skeleton Girl said.
“Yeah! I wanna know what they are going to show us!” Egyptian Girl said.
“Besides, I’ve never been this close to a naked boy before! This is fun!” Pirate girl said.
Egyptian and Skeleton girl both cheered “Yeah!” and laughed.
“I’m going! Catch up with me later!” Iron Man stormed off.
My sister stepped beside me.
“You see how his weiner his all hard and pointing out?” She pointed at my cock.
“That means he’s excited about being naked in front of you.” She then grabbed my cock in her hand!
“Wow! You’re touching his weiner!” Egyptian Girl gasped.
“Ooooooooo! That’s naughty! Haha!” Skeleton Girl giggled.
Pirate Girl just grinned and giggled.
“When a boy’s weiner gets hard, it means he can ejaculate.” Emily said.
The way my sister said it so plainly made me feel so wrong.
The girls were smiling and excited, but still a bit confused.
“If I do this,” my sister began stroking my cock!
“it makes him feel really good, and if I KEEP doing this,” she got into a rythm, and I began feeling waves of pleasure.
“he’ll cum, er, spill his sperm.” Thankfully, she released my cock, as I was getting close.
“It’s kind of like when a boy pees, but it’s, well, different. It’s funny, and cool! Haha!” She said..
“Wow! I’ve never touched a boy there before!” Skeleton Girl said with a smile.
“Well,” my sister stepped back. “Would you like to?”
No! Please! Was she really going to let these girls touch me like that out in the open?!
Skeleton Girl stepped up and stood next to me.
This was SO WRONG! No! Please!
“Like this?” Skeleton Girl reached out and gripped my penis, which twitched as she wrapped her her fingers around my shaft!
“Just like that!” Christine said, rubbing my butt.
Her light touch made me shudder.
“Haha! It jumped!” Skeleton Girl said.
“Whatever happens, don’t let go!” Tanya said.
“Now, move your hand like this.” My sister held her wrist, and began moving her hand up and down my cock!
Egyptian Girl and Pirate Girl moved right up next to Skeleton Girl, mouths wide in smiles.
“Haha! Wow! This is so cool! It’s soft but hard at the same time!” Skeleton Girl giggled.
No! This wasn’t happening! I was out in the open, essentially nude, and this girl was jerking me off in front of 2 others, my sister and her friends!
“I wanna try!” Egyptian Girl said.
She stepped up and Skeleton Girl let go, and my cock sprung up.
Egyptian Girl gently gripped my shaft.
She gave me 3 gentle squeezes, and then immediately began slowly stroking!
“Wow! Haha! I’m touching a big boy’s peepee!”
She continued stroking for a solid 30 seconds.
My entire body was shaking now.
These girls were essentially edging me!
“My turn!” Pirate Girl said.
Egyptian Girl let go and giggled as she stepped back.
Pirate Girl gripped my penis and immediately started stroking me.
I was in trouble. This was getting me too close!
“Ewwww! What’s that?” She pulled her hand away, and examined the clear precum on her hand.
“Uh oh, Marky! You ok?” Tanya laughed.
“That’s ok,” my sister said “He’s just getting excited. He like’s what you were doing. You should keep going!” My sister said with an evil smile.
“Is it pee?” Pirate Girl asked.
“No, no, no, no! It’s different! It’s the stuff that makes babies, but if you do it this way, it’s kind of like a squirt gun.” Christine said, once again rubbing my butt.
“Really? Ok.” Pirate Girl again gripped my penis and continued stroking.
I tried to ignore it, to think of anything else.
My body began shaking as Pirate Girl continued stroking.
“He looks funny! Haha!” Skeleton Girl laughed.
“Ah! Aaaaahhhhhh!” A rocket of cum shot from my cock!
Pirate Girl let go and gasped!
Because she let go, I felt the cumshot stop pumping. Kind of like a partial orgasm.
“Oh wow! Haha! That was cool!” Pirate Girl said.
“I wanna try!” Egyptian Girl immediatly stepped up and grabbed my cock!
“Ok just-“ my sister cut herself off as Egyptian Girl began pumping on her own.
I was already close, and as she kept stroking, my orgasm picked right back up where it left off, and cum began spraying out of the tip of my cock!
“Oh my God! Haha!” Egyptian Girl laughed and kept pumping.
3 jets of cum rocketed ftom my cock!
“So cool!” Egyptian girl laughed.
Skeleton Girl stepped up.
“It’s so much fun! It jumps when it squirts!” Egyptian Girl let go and stepped back.
“Here you go.” My sister was handing Pirate Girl and Egyptian Girl tissue from her purse.
Skeleton Girl wrapped her fingers around my shaft.
My cock lit up again with feeling!
“Haha! It’s slippery! Ew! Cool!” She laughed.
“That shiny clear stuff makes it easier to move your hand!” Egyptian Girl said.
I was SO EMBARRASSED, and my torment wasn’t done yet!
Skeleton Girl had a loose grip. She began lightly sliding her petite hand along my cock.
“Haha! The sound is really funny!” She kept stroking, her light grip was slightly ticklish, but her pace was on point!
I was breathing heavy.
“Go! Go! Go! Go!” Christine started chanting.
The others joined in.
I felt it again.
My body trembled and I released a 3rd giant cum shot!
Skeleton Girl didn’t let go!
She continued to pump, and I continued to cum!
“Hahaha! His weiner is twitching! It’s so hard!” Skeleton Girl laughed.
“Ah! Ah! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!” I could barely stand now.
One final squirt of cum splashed into the now, large puddle in front of me.
“Wow! That was SO much fun!” Skeleton Girl cheered.
“Can I go again?!” Pirate Girl begged.
I was breathing heavy now, and couldn’t imagine cumming again.
“I’m sorry, we need to get going. More houses to hit and a party later.” My sister explained.
The 3 girls looked disappointed, but thanked my sister and her friends profusely.
Skeleton Girl turned as they moved on.
“Thanks for letting us play with your big weiner!” She laughed.
“Yeah!” Egyptian Girl cheered.
“Thanks!” Pirate Girl laughed.

My sister handed Christine and Tanya tissue from her bag, and they proceeded to wipe my cock off.
“Marky! That was REALLY naughty!” Christine said dabbing the tip of my cock with tissue.
“At least it’s mostly on the ground. Jeez, Mark! You came like a fountain for those girls! Haha!” My sister said, as shr and Christine both wiped my shaft with tissue.
After cleaning me up, Emily shifted my loincloth back in place.
“Let’s do a few more houses then hit up that party!”
“Yeah! Woohoo! Highschool Party!” Christine cheered.
“We’re really going to that?” I asked, already knowing the answer.
“Duh!” My sister said.
She looked down at my crotch.
“Oh, and if you think you’re done cumming tonight, you’re SO wrong.”
My sister pulled out the Totem and held it up to her lips.
(Release)
All at once, I fell to my knees.
“Oh! Marky!” Christine helped me up, getting my arm over her shoulder.
“You didn’t hurt your peepee, did you?” She lifted my loincloth.
My semi erect penis was already recovered.
“Oh! Good!” Christine dropped the cloth back and patted the front, which only made me harder.
“Looks good. Haha!”
“Let’s go. Next house!” My sister pointed doen the street.
We regrouped and headed back into the neighborhood.
Last edited by NudeBaG on Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Part 8 was fantastic! Trick or treating with Mark is a lot of fun for the girls and the new group of kids enjoyed the show as well. I love how he was able to cum 3 times for their enjoyment! What waits for Mark as they continue I wonder? Will he even have a Halloween outfit at all? Keep up the great work and I hope to read the next part very soon!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Another perfect chapter.I wonder how many more times he will cum? Cant wait to see what you have planned for the highschool party.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thanks JeepMan!
Thanks Marble!
Hope your stories continue soon!
Lola

Post by Lola »

Great job i love it
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I’m having trouble getting Mark to the party.
He keeps getting stalled.
But I assure you, he’s definitely CUMMING😂
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic Part 8:

“Let’s go. Next house!” My sister pointed down the street.
We regrouped and headed back into the neighborhood.
My penis was still semi-erect, but had already recovered.
That was one hell of a spell they used.
“Good thing you were standing up for all that! It’d be a shame to get cum all over this nice soft fur.” Christine, walking beside me, reached down under my loincloth and squeezed my cock.
“I like how even when you aren’t hard, your dick is still pretty big. Haha!” She said.
“Christine! Quit playing with it! We’re almost to the next house.” My sister scolded her.
“Fine! I just LIKE playing with it.” Christine let go of my cock, but it had already tented the loin cloth out again.
We walked up the driveway and down a sidewalk.
We got on the porch and I stood behind my sister and Tanya.
Christine reached into Emily’s purse and took out the Totem. She then moved behind me.
(Don’t move) her voice echoed in my head, and I was frozen.
My sister reached up and rang the bell.
It felt like we were standing there forever, until we heard foot steps. An asian girl with glasses, about 15 or 16 answered the door with a cute smile on her face.
She was wearing a long light blue t shirt that came down to her knees.
“Trick or Treat!” The 3 girls chymed.
My sister then stepped to the side, revealing me in my skimpy costume to the girl.

“Happy Hallowee-“ the Asian girl’s voice caught when she saw my costume.
“Oh my!” She gasped.
She then smiled and bit her lower lip.
“Haha! You guys look great!” She said holding out the bowl of candy.
“Thanks!” My sister said as the 3 of them each made their selections.
The Asian girl made eye contact with me, and my heart stopped for a moment.
“Um, don’t you go to my school?” The Asian girl asked, looking at me.
It was then that I recognized her!
“Oh! Y-Yeah, Kai, right?” I said, embarrassed that a girl from my school was seeing me like this.
“Yeah! Science!” She then looked me up and down.
“Mark! Right?! Do you live around here? I didn’t know anyone I knew was so close! Haha!” Her eyes locked on to the tent in my loincloth.
“Wow. Great costume!” She chuckled.
Emily looked at her, then back at me.
She smiled mischeivously and moved behind me.
“Th-thanks.” I said.
(Don’t move) My sister’s voice rang in my head.
“Yeah! It’s really authentic too! See!” Christine ran her finger along my groin and hip. “No underwear!” She chuckled.
Kai blushed and chuckled.
“Mark! That’s bold! Not wearing underwear with a costume like that?! And with these girls, too?! What if they see something they shouldn’t?!” Kai was staring right at my crotch now.
“Oh! We’ve already seen it! Hahaha!” Emily said confidently.
“Em! No!” I managed to angrily grunt.
“What?! Really?!” Kai was shocked, but kept a big smile.
“Yeah! We’re the ones who dressed him!” Tanya said.
“Yeah! The tricky part was finding a piece of fur large enough to hide Mark’s big weiner.” Christine said.
My stomach dropped.
The way my sister and her friends were talking about me in front of another one of my classmates, and apparently, NEIGHBOR, was extremely embarassing, and I was frozen again!
“Oh?!” Kai’s eyes lit up and her mouth widened with an excited grin.
“So Mark has a ‘big’ weiner, huh?” She bit her lower lip and stared at my crotch, adjusting her glasses.
“Oh, yeah! It’s huge!” My sister stood at my right.
Christine on my left, with Tanya right behind her.
I shook as I felt that intensely pleasurable sensation in my crotch!
I glanced behind my sister.
Tanya had the Totem and she was touching it’s crotch!
I looked down to see the loin cloth start to tent outwards.
“See?” My sister noticed the growing tent and gestured for Kai to look.
Kai gasped.
“Oh! M-Mark! Wow! You ARE bold! Haha!”
She sat the candy bowl on a small table by the door.
She bent down with her hands clenched between her thighs.
“Mark! You’re so naughty! How many girls are you going to show your big weiner to tonight?!” My sister scolded with mock shock.
“Wait! What?!” Kai looked up at me in shock.
“Oh yeah!” My sister said. “He’s actually had a few wardrobe malfunctions tonight!”
“He’s been real naughty! His weiner keeps getting big and hard!” Christine added.
“It makes his costume kind of pointless.” Emily said.
Tanya stepped back beside me, handing the Totem to my sister behind my back.
“In fact, Mark, if your costume breaks again, we might just have to keep it off!” Emily giggled wickedly after she said this.
“And if that’s the case, we might have to have you go to your friend Kim’s party naked! Haha!” She added.
That damn party! Would my sister really do that to me?!
“I’d be ok with that! Haha!” Christine laughed.
“Oh?! You’re going to Kim’s party?! Now I REALLY wish I could go!” Kai pouted.
My cock was so hard at this point, if Kai had bent over any further, she’d have been able to see my balls!
“Mark! I can’t believe your sister and her friends have seen you naked! And other trick or treaters?! Why haven’t you gone home to change?!” Kai asked, thankfully standing up and picking the candy bowl back up.
“That’s actually OUR fault.” My sister said.
“WE chose the costume, and we don’t want to take time away from our trick or treating.” The girls each grabbed some candy from the bowl in Kai’s hands.
“That makes sense, I guess.” Kai said, still eyeballing the tent in my loincloth.
Then I felt it.
Emily had her hands behind her back, holding the Totem!
My loincloth began shifting around my hips!
It was subtle and slow at first, almost teasing me.
Suddenly, the loincloth shifted ALL THE WAY to my hips and my hard cock was reveiled to Kai in all it’s glory.
I couldn’t move.
My junk was on display for ANOTHER female classmate!

“Mark!” My sister scolded.
“Oh my God! M-Mark! Wow!” Kai’s mouth was wide open, as were her eyes!
All I could do was stand there, as the Totem’s power was still in effect.
Tanya and Christine had moved around for a better view.
“Oh! Mark! How could you?!” Emily asked in mock disappointment.
“You just can’t keep your weiner under control, can you?!” Tanya said.
“Hahaha! It’s even bigger than before!” Christine pointed right at my cock.
“Mark! Wow! You’re HUGE! And you have a full on boner! You really ARE naughty, aren’t you?! Haha!” Kai exclaimed.
“I don’t think we’ll even be ABLE to put that thing back behind the cloth, will we?!” Emily said.
“Not unless he jerks off first!” Christine laughed.
There was silence as soon as Christine suggested that.
Kai closed her mouth, but kept a smile.
She then bit her lip again and cocked her hip to the side, lowering her glasses a bit.
“Actually,” Kai leaned out her door and looked around. “that’s not a bad idea. Like your sister said, you obviously LIKE showing off, why not go all in? I certainly wouldn’t mind. Haha.” Kai suggested.
“I- I-“ I didn’t know what to do!
I still couldn’t move, and now, this girl from my class ASKED me to jerk off!
This really was like another one of my fantasies!
(Jerk off) Emily’s whisper slipped into my head.
Against my own will, I gripped my cock and began stroking in front of my classmate!
“Oh, Mark!” Kai bent over again, biting her lower lip. She adjusted her glasses and chuckled. She tucked her hands between her legs, tucking the long shirt into her crotch.
She looked incredibly hot doing this, and I again made a decision to lean into my fantasies.
I was jerking off for a classmate and my sister AND her young friends!
“I can’t believe you’re doing this, Mark! Wow! Wait until I tell my friends about this!” Kai said.
My sister, Tanya and Christine stepped around to stand with Kai in her doorway!
“Marky! You’re so naughty, big bro!” Emily said.
“This is really hot! Haha!” Christine laughed.
“You girls are lucky to be trick or treating with such a hotty!” Kai said.
Tanya just smiled.
I looked at all their faces, all their eyes glued on my cock as I jerked!
I was actually living one of my fantasies!
Something I never thought I’d get to do.
It was surreal.
I was jerking off, but not of my own free will, and yet, I was still so incredibly excited.
“Oh, Mark!” Kai said sensually.
“Aaaaaaaah!” I lost it as a rocket of cum shot from my penis all over Kai’s porch.
“Ah, ah, ah, ah!” I kept pumping.
Shot after shot splattered Kai’s doormat.

“Woohoo!” Tanya cheered.
“Wow! Go Marky!” Christine laughed.
“Way to go, bro!” Emily nodded in approval.
My sister stepped back behind me.
(Release) I heard her whisper in my head.
I let go of my cock, breathing heavily.
“My god, Mark! You just jerked off for me! Wait ‘til I tell Kim and the other’s! Haha!” Kai laughed.
“I thought Erica was full of shit when she told me about seeing your cock earlier today! I owe her an apology!”
“Kim’s party!” I thought.
I had the feeling Kai wouldn’t NEED to tell Kim about anything.
“Since you aren’t going to the party, would you like to touch it before we go?” Christine asked.
My sister quickly stepped behind me.
“Yeah! It’s lot’s of fun!” Tanya said.
(Don’t move) my sister again commanded me with the Totem.
“Marky can probably go again, right?” Christine was rubbing my butt.
Kai stepped out onto the porch with us, avoiding the puddle of cum between us.
She stood beside me, then knelt down!
My cock was still rock hard.
“Jeez, Mark.” Kai stared up at me, adjusting her glasses.
“How have I never noticed what a massive cock you have?!” She reached out and gripped my shaft.
“I mean, Allison, Kim, Eva and I have all speculated AND checked you out in gym before, but I never imagined you were hung like this!”
My classmates had been checking me out like that?!
I shuttered as Kai gripped my penis.
“Jeez! It’s SO hard!” She gently gave me a few strokes.
“I see you take care of yourself, haha!” She said as, with her left hand, she tickled the shortened patch of pubic hair around the base of my cock.
This made me feel more embarrassed for some reason.
“I like it!” She began stroking.
I felt my cock jump as she stroked.
“Mark! You’re big enough that I can do this!” Kai wrapped both of her petite hands around my shaft and continued pumping!
The residual cum mixed with the precum that was now flowing, allowing Kai’s hands to slide freely along my cock.
It felt amazing!
Kai continued pumping as my sister and her friends watched.

“Wow! What are you doing?!” A high pitched voice behind us chymed.
“Oh my God! What on earth?!” A woman’s voice sounded out right after.
Kai released my penis and stood up.
“Oh! Oh, I-!” Kai was in shock.
I could see in the reflection in her glasses, that a woman and young girl dressed as a medieval maiden had come up behind us!
“Mommy! Look! He’s naked!” The little girl had broken away from her mother’s grip, and now stood behind my sister, peeking around to try and see my front.
“What IS going on here?!” The woman stormed up the porch stairs, moving Tanya and Christine out of the way.
She was now looking over my left shoulder, and her daughter had pushed passed my sister and was staring directly at my bobbing cock!
She couldn’t have been more than 11!
“My God! You’re naked! And full on stiff! What’s wrong with you?!” The woman was in her mid 30’s, and was dressed as a simple witch, though NOT unattractive.
“I’m SO sorry!” My sister replied.
“My brother here had a wardrobe malfunction and we were trying to fix it!”
The woman pushed passed her to stand on the porch in front of me, standing directly in the puddle of cum!
“Trying to fix it?! I saw what you were doing!” She glared back at Kai.
“How exactly is stroking him off supposed to ‘fix it’?!” She then stared down at my fully erect cock, which bobbed and glistened with cum and pre-cum.
“Well,” my sister started. “If we finish him off, it usually goes down.”
“Mommy look! His peepee is REALLY big!” The little girl giggled.
“Yes dear, it certainly is! This boy and these girls are doing something VERY naughty!” The woman continued to stare at my cock.
“Well,” the woman looked back at Kai. “go on then. Finish him off so that he can cover up and stop being so rude!”
Kai was in shock, but knelt back down beside me.
“R-right.” She again gripped my penis and resumed stroking.
I closed my eyes and tried to relax into it.
“Mommy! She’s touching his weewee!” The little girl cheered.
“Yes dear, that’s the only way to make his ‘weewee’ shrink.” The woman said.
Kai’s pacing had changed, and though it still felt amazing to have her hand on my cock, the change in pace PLUS this new situation had made me incredibly nervous.
“Oh, come now! You’ll never get him to squirt at that pace!” The woman leaned in closer, watching Kai stroke me.
The woman had her face directly above my cock!
Kai’s strokes were now slow and erratic.
“Oh, let me!” The woman stepped right in front of me, almost PUSHING Kai out of the way!
She gripped me overhand, and had a firm grip but soft hands.
“My goodness! You ARE a big one though, aren’t you?” The woman’s strokes were fast and deliberate, and thanks to all the precum and cum coating my dick, her hand immediately began sliding with ease!
“Wow! Mommy, you’re touching that boy’s big weewee!” The little medieval girl said.
“Yes dear. This should make his ‘weewee’ shrink after a while. But first, he needs to release his sperm!” The woman was focused, and somehow, missed the giant puddle of cum she was currently standing in.
This was definitely the most ‘experienced’ handjob I’d recieved yet, and I wasn’t going to last long.
I closed my eyes and began to moan.
“Oh? You like that do you?” The woman gently gripped my balls with her free hand and massaged them while continuing to stroke!
“Wow!” Was all I heard my sister mutter over the wet sound of the woman’s hand sliding up and down my cock.
Her hand on my balls slowly moved backwards, and I felt her middle finger pressing rythmically on my taint!
This new sensation, coupled with her experienced hand on my cock quickly put me over the edge.
“Oh, COME on! Don’t be shy now!” The woman said in a seductive voice.
“Aaaaaaaaah!” My body tensed and I released a giant stream of cum!
The woman didn’t let go and continued pumping!
Shot after shot, each one equal to the last splattered onto Kai’s porch as the woman continued to stroke!
She gripped my shaft hard and shook violently, as though trying to ring my cock out!
This resulted in my longest cumshot yet, almost like a urine stream!
“Wow! Look at him go!” Christine shouted.
“Jesus Christ, Mark!” Kai laughed.
“Holy-!” My sister gasped.
“Woooooooow!” Tanya said.
White hot cum kept flowing as the woman kept stroking.
The audible sound of it splashing down in the puddle before me was almost comical.
“My word!” The woman gasped as my body spasmed and my cock erupted. “You’re just like a fountain!” The woman kept shaking my cock, resulting in more cum!
My body was collapsing under the intensifying waves of pleasure, and I felt myself getting faint.
There was a ringing in my ears as the woman finally let go.

I looked down to see my cock twitch upwards, releasing one final cumshot into the milky puddle at our feet.
(Release) I heard my sister’s voice in my head, and collapsed to my knees, splashing right into the cum at my feet.
“My word, dear!” The woman looked down at me, pulling out a kercheif from her purse. “I’ve never seen ANYONE cum THAT MUCH! Truly astounding!” She began whiping her hands.
Kai knelt beside me, draping my arm over her shoulders. Christine hooked under my other arm, and the 2 lifted me back to my feet.
“Oh, Marky,” Christine said concerned. “Are you ok?”
“Jeez, Mark?! Do you ever masturbate?” Kai chuckled, looking down at the obsurd amount of semen that now coated her porch.
As I rose to stand in front of everyone, my penis had finally begun to deflate.
It stuck straight out, still pretty big, but no longer fully erect.
“Hang on, I’ll be right back.” Kai dissapeared into her house, Tanya taking her place under my arm.
“Mommy! Did that boy just pee?!” The little girl asked.
“No, sweety. Mommy just made that boy cum, quite a remarkable amount, too.” She responded.
“Cum?” The little girl was confused.
The mother seemed flustered for a moment.
“Mommy did something to make that boy’s weewee feel good, and this was the result.” The woman gestured to the milky puddle.
Kai returned with a white towel.
I went to take it from her, but she immediately began toweling off my penis.
Kai finished and tossed the towel inside.
“Ahem.” The woman cleared her throat to get my attention.
“Now that your penis is no longer skyward, would you mind fixing your costume, so as to spare any further curiosity from my daughter?”
“S-sorry.” I quickly fixed my loincloth.
The little medieval girl just giggled and smiled.
“I liked seeing your big weewee!” She said.
Kai held out the bowl of candy.
“D-don’t forget your treat!” She said cheerfully.
“Oh yeah! Thanks!” The little girl took some candy and put it in her bag.
“Well, we’ll be off now. Say thank you and goodbye, dear.” The woman said.
“Thanks for the candy!” The little girl then turned to me. “And thanks for showing me your big weiner! Hehehe!” She giggled and took her mom’s hand.
“Watch your step, dear!” The mother helped the girl hop over the puddle on the porch, and they were off.

“Holy crap! I can’t believe that woman just jerked you off in front of her daughter!” Kai laughed.
She looked down at the milky pool of cum on her porch.
“Jeez! How is this even possible?!”
I actually felt embarrassed about the sheer volume of cum that now coated the brick of Kai’s porch like icing on a cake.
“Oh, Marky is SUPER fit!” My sister giggled. “He could probably go again! Haha!”
I shot her a look, but she immediately shot one right back.
Then, I felt that feeling of thousands of fingers tickling my cock again!
I glanced behind me, to see Tanya touching the Totem’s crotch again!
My loincloth tented out again, and my sister was quick to point it out!
“See?!”
(Don’t move) Tanya’s whisper echoed in my head.
My sister then grabbed my belt and spun the loincloth around, once again allowing Kai to see my fully erect penis.
“Jeez! No kidding!” Kai stepped up and stood next to me.
“Come over here.” She pulled me over against the railing around her porch, which wasn’t easy, considering Tanya’s command to the Totem.
“God, Mark! I can’t believe this is happening! Haha! Hold on to that, I don’t want you falling over again.” Kai instructed me to hold the railing, which I managed to do with some difficulty.
“Hopefully, I won’t get interupted this time.”
“I’ll keep watch.” My sister turned her back, but made sure to watch out of the corner of her eye.
“Mm. Mm. Mm.” Kai again knelt in front of me.
This nerdy, shy girl from school didn’t seem so nerdy and shy anymore.
Kai gripped my shaft with her right hand, adjusted her glasses again with her left before placing it against my groin, right next to my balls.
My cock twitched upward at her touch.
“Oh, Mark! Haha!” She giggled as she began stroking.
“You better let me know when you’re about to cum! I don’t wan’t to get soaked. Haha!”
I was exhausted, but despite being jerked off to completion numerous times already tonight, my cock was still able to perform extremely well, thanks to that spell my sister and her friends had cast.
It didn’t hurt that Kai was incredibly cute, and her hands felt amazing!
I felt my cock pulse against her grip.
She gently gave me a few tugs.
“Maybe I shouldn’t have wiped you off completely, huh?” Kai put her face directly over the head of my cock and dribbled a bit of saliva onto the tip.
“Whoa! What are you doing?” Emily asked.
“It helps with the friction.” Kai licked her lips, then began rubbing the spit onto the head and shaft of my cock.
“Aaaaaaaah!” I shuttered.
As hot as this was, I didn’t wan’t my little sister seeing this!
“What’s wrong, Mark?” Kai looked up at me sweetly, seductively biting her lip.
She then smiled and laughed.
“Ooooooh! Haha! No, no, no Mark! As yummy as I bet it is, I won’t be doing THAT in front of your sister!”
I glanced at Emily and her friends.
They were whispering and looked shocked.
“You’ve got to at least buy me dinner first. Haha!” Kai began stroking me with both hands!
“Oooooooh!” I moaned as Kai’s hands slid along my shaft in unison.
“How do you even fit this thing in your gym shorts?!” Kai was stroking me with both hands now, and it felt incredible!
I looked down at her, and she looked up at me.
She smiled and winked, then started moaning quietly!
She was beautiful!
And looking down at her looking at my cock as she stroked me with 2 hands quickly put me over the edge again.
“Ah, ah, ahhhh.” I started moaning.
Kai let go with one hand and stood up next to me.
She kept stroking and said quietly, “Come for me, Mark. I wan’t your sister and her friends to see you squirt again, but this time, from MY hand on your cock! How can you just let your sister watch? Isn’t that weird? She even touched your dick earlier! Doesn’t this whole situation embarrass you? You’re SO naughty! But I also think it’s pretty hot. Come on Marky, Cum for me.” She whispered the last part REALLY softly and her tongue flicked my ear, putting me over the edge again.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”
Cum erupted from my cock again.
Kai, Christine and Tanya actually had to jump to the side to avoid being hit.
Kai kept stroking and laughing.
“Hahaha! Yesssssss! Oh, Mark!” Kai’s handjob was fantastic.
“How, how, HOW are you STILL cumming THIS MUCH?!!! Haha!” Kai continued stroking my cock, and cum kept splashing onto her porch.
She gripped me with BOTH hands, and continued pumping!
“Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!” I was overwhelmed by the intense feelings of pleasure, mixed with guilt and shame.
“Ah. Ah. Ah.” I quietly gasped as Kai pumped the last spurts of orgasm from my cock.
“Oh, Mark. That was insane!” She looked at her porch, then at my slowly deflating cock, then at my face.
“How? HOW is this even possible?! Seriously!” She let go of my cock and reached back inside around her door.
She brought out the towel again and wiped her hands.
She then handed me the towel, but I couldn’t take it, as the Totem’s power was still in effect.
Tanya, behind Kai’s back whispered into the Totem.
(Release) I heard her whisper in my mind.
All at once my muscles released, but fortunately, Christine was next to me and pushed her body into mine, bracing me against the the railing.
She grabbed the towel from Kai, and proceeded to wipe my cock first.
“AaaaAAAAaah!” I felt her give me a few squeezes and strokes before wiping my thighs down.
She chuckled as she wiped down my legs, carefully kneeling over the pool of semen in front of me.
I glanced down to see her flip her red hair over her shoulder, her face was inches from my cock.
I felt myself getting hard again, despite my embarrassment.
Christine finished wiping my legs, then looked up at my growing cock.
“Hmmhmm.” She chuckled before spinning my loin cloth back around to cover me.
“How ya doing, big bro?” Emily asked.
Thankfully, what little cover the loincloth provided, reinvigorated my modesty enough to allow my erection to subside.
Cleaned and covered, I was finally allowed to stand on my own.
“Mark,” Kai started. “That was insane! I never thought I’d get to see you naked, let alone, see you cum like that! Haha!”
“Y-yeah. Kai, about that- can we keep this between us?” I asked as sweetly as I could.
Kai smiled sweetly.
“Oh, Marky. I’m afraid it’s a little late for that.” Kai pulled up her phone and showed me a text she’d apparently sent monents earlier.
It was sent to Kim, and it read:
“OMG! Mark is here and I just got to see his huge cock and more! Lol.”
I was just thankful that she didn’t go into more detail aboutvwhat had happened.
Then Kim’s reply came in.
“Tell him to get over here ASAP! Everyone is here!”
My heart sank into my stomach.
Kai heard the reply come in and quicky pulled her phone away to look at it.
“Haha! I guess you guys better get going.” Kai smiled at me.
“Oh yeah!” Emily cheered.
“Party time!” Tanya smiled.
“Ready Marky?” Christine gently rubbed my ass under the loincloth.
“Thanks for the treat, Marky.” Kai winked and looked down at my loincloth, which had started to tent out again.
“Let’s go! Maybe we can hit a few more houses before we get there!” Emily said.
“It’s down at the of the street, to the left, 4 houses down. You probably won’t be able to miss it!” Kai said.
“Wait, really?” I asked.
Just how many of my female classmates lived in my neighborhood?
“Great! Thanks!” My sister said.
With that, we again made our way back into thr neighborhood.
Last edited by NudeBaG on Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Another amazing chapter NudeBag! He just keeps cumming and cumming and the number of spectators keeps adding up. I can imagine the girls simply taking off his outfit and having him run around totally bare naked! What awaits him at the party? We shall see soon I hope.