Magic

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG

Re: Magic

Post by NudeBaG »

Already working on it!
Mark is about to be surrounded by classmates and friends.
Do you think his sister and her friends will pass up an opportunity to expose and embarrass Mark in front of all his friends?
Mark is obviously an object of admiration amongst his female classmates, will enjoy seeing him completely nude and submissive?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Sounds great! I can't wait.
nebnyc

Post by nebnyc »

Great story! I can’t wait to see what happens next. How long will the spell last? The girls ditching the costume completely seems perfect at the party!
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Wow these girls are really taking advantage of every chance to expose Mark. He came so many times this chapter, I cant wait to see what happens when he 'cums' to the party. How much longer is that costume is going to stay on Mark for?
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

So, we’re introducing a story element in the next chapter that could require readers to expand their capacity for “suspension of disbelief”.
I mean, we’re already using witchcraft and voodoo, but this change may be a “Oh come on!” moment.
But it will lead to a lot more fun in the future, so, we’re doing it anyway.
Just a heads up.😊
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Now thats got me excited to see what you have planned.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Hoping to have Part 10 up today.
The party is going to be a multi chapter event, as we are getting carried away.
So it will probably be Part 10: The Party Part One 😂
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Magic Part 9 “The Party” Part 1:

“Great! Thanks!” My sister said.
With that, we again made our way back into the neighborhood.
“What time is it?” Tanya asked.
“No idea.” Emily shrugged.
“Time flies when your having fun, right Marky?” Christine reached under my loincloth and rubbed my butt.
“We’ve barely made it around the corner from your house, and he’s already shot his load, like, 5 times?! Haha!” Tanya said.
It was true.
MOST of our time tonight had been spent not trick-or-treating, but by me being exposed, humiliated and jerked off by multiple young girls and a grown woman!
I looked up into the neighborhood.
There were still lots of kids running around in groups or alone, with and without adults, but there seemed to be no one above the age of 13.
Thinking about it, our neighborhood was pretty upscale. Lots of big houses, nice cars, and we had a nice school district.
Then I remembered moving here with my mom after she and my dad split 4 years ago.
Thinking about it more, I don’t think I’ve ever seen an adult man in this neighborhood.
Is this a place JUST FOR divorced/single moms/women?
“Mark,” Christine brought me out of my thoughts.
“I hope you’re ok with showing up at your friend Kim’s party dressed like that.” She said.
I looked down at my loincloth.
“Yeah! But I wouldn’t worry too much. Your friend Kai seemed to be just fine with it. Haha!” Tanya laughed.
“I’m sure everyone will just LOVE your costume, Marky.” My sister assured.
“And if they don’t, well,” she stopped and turned to me.
“We can just have you take it off.” She winked.
I felt that pit in my stomach drop down further.
My head immediatly ran through all sorts of scenerios.
Most of them ended with me being exposed to all my classmates!
Then I had another realization.
As well as me never seeing any adult men in this neighborhood, I had very few guy friends in my private highschool, as well as only seeing a handful of guys in general at highschool.
“Em,” I started.
“Yes, brother dear?” She said sweetly.
“Do you have any GUY classmates?” I asked.
Emily, Christine, and Tanya all stopped and turned to face me.
“Yeah, one or two.” My sister said. “In a couple of my classes. But mom said that’s the way it’s supposed to be around here.”
What? What did that mean?
My sister then gasped and slowly smiled at me.
“She never told you?!” My sister stepped up in front of me.
I was confused, and kind of nervous now.
“Told me what?!” I demanded.
“Wicker Creek is special.” My sister stepped up in front of me.
“The female to male ratio in this town is like, 80 to 1, or something like that.”
The weight of these words started to sink in.
“You’re kind of a novelty around here!” Christine laughed.
“Yeah! That’s why when Emily told us about seeing you play with yourself, we decided we were going to take full advantage of you!” Tanya said, laying it all out.
“The spells we cast on you were for OUR enjoyment, big brother.” My sister stood right in front of me.
“But that doesn’t mean you can’t TRY and enjoy it yourself.” As she said this, she traced her hand down my chest and abs, then ran her finger down the front of the loincloth, along the shaft of my penis!
I trembled at her touch.
“I think that’s why everyone seems to be ok with your nudity.” She stepped back and looked at me.
I tried to fight the erection that was started by my sister’s touch.
“We’ve given them something special.” She smiled, looking down at the growing tent in my loincloth.
“Uh oh, Marky!” Tanya giggled. “We’re almost to the party. You don’t want to show up with a boner, do you?”
I looked down, and watched as my cock began tenting out the loincloth.
I tried focusing on anything OTHER than my current situation.
But then I looked at my sister and her friends in their ridiculously skimpy outfits.
I looked at Christine and Tanya’s smooth legs in those fishnet stockings.
“No!” I thought to myself.
I closed my eyes and willed my erection to subside, just hoping they wouldn’t use that Totem at the party.

We continued walking.
We passed a few groups of trick or treaters, but fortunately, no one stopped us, and my sister and her friends didn’t bother stopping, as they seemed focused on the party.
We rounded the corner and could hear the pumping music coming from a house a little ways down the street.
I looked down at my loincloth. Thankfully, my boner had completely subsided, but you could still see a respectable buldge.
We made our way to the driveway of Kim’s house.
I could see in the large livingroom window that there were TONS of scantily clad girls dancing to thumping industrial Halloween music, and I would probably know most, if not ALL of them!
“Yay! Come on!” My sister and her friends were almost RUNNING up the walkway to Kim’s door now.
We reached the porch and my sister rang the doorbell.
I glanced at the 3 girls as they stood in front of me.
None of them were holding the Totem, which made me feel slightly at ease.
Maybe being invited to a highschool party would be good enough, and my sister wouldn’t feel the need to humiliate me in front of my classmates.
The door opened, and a girl with reddish brown hair and green eyes greeted us warmly.
“Mark! I’m so glad you decided to come! Erica and Anna have been waiting, so I’m glad you’re finally here!” Kim’s eyes then looked me up and down and her mouth dropped open.
“Wow! M-Mark! Great costume! Very hot! Haha!” She giggled, looking directly at my loincloth.
She then looked at my sister and her friends.
“You guys look great, too! Come on in! Kelly is in her room watching horror movies with some of her friends. Some of them are around your age, so you can either hang with them, or mingle with us!” Kim stepped aside, letting us into her house.
“Oh! No shoes, sorry guys, mom’s rules.”
We stood in the front door hallway, and my sister and her friends began unzipping and unbuckling their boots.
I tried just stepping on the back of one of the bear slippers with the other, but the thick fur prevented me from getting any traction.
So, I carefully bent down to hold the slipper in place as I stepped out of it.
“Mmmm. Haha.” I heard Kim giggle as I was bent over, and hurriedly pulled off the other, causing me to fall over!
“Aaaah!” I yelped as I hit the floor, but my boot did slide off at that point.
I fell on my side, and was acutely aware that the loincloth had fallen open.
“Oh!” I heard Kim gasp and I quickly stood, adjusting my loincloth.
She was smiling and staring at my buldge.
I’m certain she caught a glimpse of my penis.
It was a pretty big one story ranch style house, quite different from the multistory mcmansions around the neighborhood, but still massive.
“Let’s get you guys some drinks!” Kim lead us down a hallway, passed the livingroom where the bulk of the party was.
I glanced as we walked by, and there were about 16 of my female classmates in various skimpy costumes, all dancing and laughing.
“Oh wow! Mark is here! Look at his costume!” I heard one girl say as we made it into the large kitchen.
“Gimme one sec.” Kim started serving us punch from a large bowl on the counter.
“I need a word with my brother.”
My sister pulled me to the corner.
“I want you to relax and have a good time, ok?” She said sweetly, putting her hand on my shoulder.
“Whatever happens, just go with it. Got it?” I felt incredibly nervous again.
“Em! Wait!” I whispered harshly.
“PLEASE! I go to school with ALL these girls! Please don’t do anything.” I begged.
My sister smiled down at my loincloth.
“Oh, Marky. Just enjoy the party. I’m sure everyone else will.”
She walked back over to Kim and the others.
Standing on the cold tile of the kitchen, I was reminded that the loincloth was my ONLY clothing left.
I cautiously walked back over to Kim, my sister and her friends.
“No way! Haha! You guys got to WATCH her do that?!” Kim laughed.
“Yeah! It coated the entire porch!” Christine finished.
I knew exactly what they had been discussing.
“Mark!” Kim laughed. “So Kai’s text was legit?! Haha!”
She looked at my loincloth.
“So, you aren’t wearing underwear at all?” She actually tried looking around the sides of my loincloth!
“Whoa! Hey!” I held the cloth down.
“Nope! We wanted his costume to be authentic, but he keeps having wardrobe malfunctions, and his big weiner keeps flopping out.” Christine said.
“Haha! What?!” Kim looked at me, then down at my crotch.
“So that WAS what I thought it was when you fell earlier!” Kim bit her lip, looking at my crotch.
“Yup. And we’ve already warned him, if his costume breaks again, we’re just going to have to keep it off!” My sister smiled wickedly at me.
“Well, we certainly wouldn’t want THAT, now would we?” Kim smiled and walked over to me.
“Come on! You should come say hi to everyone.”
“Kim! Can we watch Pumpkinhead?” A little girl, dressed in black dress about 10 came around the corner.
“Sorry, Kim, I tried telling them-Oh!” Erica came around the corner, her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail.
“H-Hi Mark! So glad you could make it!” Erica looked down at my loincloth and giggled.
“Did I hear you say Mark?!” Anna followed her, placing her hands on the little girls shoulders.
“Hi Mark!” Anna flipped her reddish brown hair to the side, looking down at my loincloth.
“Great costume!”
“Did you ask her about the movie?!” Kelly, Erica’s little sister came around the corner too.
Kelly’s eyes met mine, then immediately locked onto my crotch.
“Oh yay! You’re here!” She cheered.
She then whispered something into the other little girl’s ear.
“What?! No way! It was him?!” She looked at me.
“Yup!” Kelly said proudly.
“I wanna see his big peepee too!” The little girl ran up to me and actually tried pulling up my loincloth!
“Whoa, whoa, whoa! Sarah, you can’t just go pulling peoples costumes off!” Anna said.
“But I want to see his big peepee!” Sarah pouted.
“Sarah!” Erica scolded. “That is incredibly rude! And you shouldn’t be doing things like that!”
Sarah frowned and looked back at Kelly.
“But SHE got to see it! I wanna see it too!”
Everyone was quiet for a moment.
Anna stepped up and took Kelly and Sarah by the shoulders.
“Let’s go set you guys up with a movie. Come on!” Anna ushered the 2 girls back out of the kitchen.
We could all hear them complaining as they made their way back to Kelly’s room.
“Well, you made quite the impression, Mark.” Kim said.
“Oh don’t worry about that! You can’t really blame them,” Christine said. “I mean, look at him.” She smacked my ass, making my cock jump under the fur loincloth.
These young girls were getting bolder and bolder.
“Come on, let’s go say hi to everyone.” Kim led us back into the hall and to the room we passed when we entered.
The music was still pumping, but Kim stepped up on an ottoman and shouted “Hey everyone, Mark is here!”
Emily, Christine and Tanya went in three separate directions, blending into the croud.
“Em! Emily, wait!” I called, but she couldn’t hear me over the music.
Everyone cheered “Woohoo!” And continued dancing.
“Come dance with us, Mark!” Kim grabbed one arm, and Erica grabbed the other, pulling me into the center of the crowded livingroom.
It was surreal.
As we made our way to the center of the room, I was very careful to not let my cock rub up against anyone.
I was looking around for my sister, Christine, and Tanya, but they were dressed too similarly to every other girl at this party.
I didn’t want to seem nervous or rude to my classmates, so I tried to just ignore the situation and have fun.
As we danced, I couldn’t help notice how hot my classmates were.
Kim and Erica were wearing skin tight pleather get ups, and Anna was dressed similarly to my sister and her friends.
While dancing a few of the other girls purpously brushed against my butt or my crotch.
“Love the costume, Mark!”
“Wow! You’re really hot!”
“I hope you’re wearing underwear! Haha!”
These were the general tone of the comments my classmates made as we danced.
I was surrounded by 16 of my female classmates, dancing barely wearing anything!
“This is great! Isn’t it?!” Kim shouted.
“Great party!” Erica cheered.
“Y-yeah! This is a great party!” I was actually starting to loosen up and enjoy myself.
Then, I heard Emily’s voice in my head!
(Don’t move)
“No! Not again! Not now!” I thought.
I was frozen as the song slowed down.
Erica, Anna and Kim were all directly in front of me, dancing.
I saw Tanya and Christine making their way toward me, but no sign of Emily.
Tanya started dancing next to Erica and Kim, while Christine danced up next to me.
“Ready, Marky?” She laughed.
Then I felt it.
My cock lit up with sensation.
“No, no, no, no!” I whispered as I looked down at the growing tent under my loincloth.
Tanya whispered something in Erica’s ear.
Erica looked directly at the tent in my loincloth!
Erica gasped and nudged Kim, who looked at me, then down at the tent in my loincloth!
Kim smiled wide.
Erica then nudged Anna.
Anna did a double take, then bit her lower lip, giggling.
Then I felt the loincloth start to move!
My eyes quickly scanned the crowd, looking for my sister, but I didn’t see her!
The loincloth shifted slowly from side to side, then stopped.
All at once, the loincloth shifted all the way around to my hips, and my semi-erect penis and balls came swinging into view of all of my female classmates!

The music kept playing, but the crowd was silent.
“Oh no! Mark! Again?!” My sister stepped out from behind me.
“You just can’t control yourself, can you?!”
I felt myself starting to get an erection!
“No, no, no!” I thought.
“Mark, we warned you what would happen if you had ANOTHER wardrobe malfunction!” My sister reached down and grabbed the belt.
She quickly undid it and removed it, leaving me completely nude in the middle of the room, surrounded by my female classmates!
“If you can’t keep your costume on, then you just shouldn’t wear one!”
My world stopped.
There were gasps, giggles, “Oh my Gods” and cheering.
“Mark! You’re completely naked! And your, your- Oh, wow!” Kim’s eyes were locked on my cock.
“It’s even bigger than before! Haha! Naughty, naughty Mark!” Anna said.
“Oh my!” Erica gulped and smiled.
It felt like a thousand fingers on my cock again, and I noticed Christine tickling the Totem’s crotch behind Erica’s back!
“He’s getting a boner!” Tanya pointed and shouted.
I couldn’t help but look down to see that, along with the sensation caused by the Totem, my being naked in front of these 16 female classmates, PLUS my sister and her friends was resulting in the biggest hard on I’d ever had!
“Holy shit!” Kim laughed.
“Wow! Mark is huge!” Another girl in the room exclaimed.
“Best costume ever!” Another girl cheered.
The room then erupted in laughter.
The intensly pleasurable sensation in my cock subsided, but as I glanced down, I was now fully erect, and the biggest I’d ever been.
Emily stepped out beside me.
“Mark! What the hell?! Not only can you NOT keep your costume on, but you can’t seem to control that big cock of your’s either! Shame on you!” My sister then spanked me hard on the butt, making my cock twitch.

Kim, Erica and Anna stepped right in front of me.
“Wow! LOVING your costume, Mark!”
“Jeez! Aren’t you embarrassed?! We can all see your penis and balls!”
“Well, you DEFINITELY just won the costume contest! Haha!”
“Mark, you seem to be frozen in fear! You aren’t even trying to cover up! Shame on you!” My sister scolded me, KNOWING that I couldn’t move!
“Kim, I’m SO sorry!” My sister said.
“Oh! No worries! This is amazing! I loved his costume before, but this is even better! Haha!” Kim was devouring me with her eyes, as was every other girl in this room!
“Mark! Why do you have a boner! You must have WANTED to take your costume off!” Christine stepped out next to my sister and winked at me!
There were tons of whispers rustling through the crowd of teen girls.
In between the flashes of the strobe light, there were other smaller flashes.
“No!” I gasped as I realized what they were.
My classmates had their phones out and were taking pictures!!!
16 girls from the ages of 14 to 17, including my sister and her friends were now seeing AND PHOTOGRAPHING me completely nude with my cock at it’s full size!
“Well,” Kim then stepped next to me, pulling me up on the ottoman with her, which was difficult, as I was still frozen.
“I WAS going to have a costume contest,” she shouted to the room. “But now, she gestured to me in my naked state. “I don’t think there is any question of who we would all vote for! Right?!”
The crowd of teen girls erupted in cheers and applause.
Kim gently rubbed my butt.
“Wow! You have great ass too, Mark. Did you know that? Come on! Dance with us!” Kim said.
My sister quickly ducked behind Tanya and Christine.
(Release) I heard her whisper in my head as Kim and Anna took my hands, pulling me into the sea of my scantily clad classmates.
Erica joined us as the music picked back up again.
“Wow! Mark! Loving the confidence!” Erica said as she began dancing in front of me. She was staring directly at my cock, which was so hard it was almost painful.
“Jeez! It looks so different from the ones in the text book from Health class! It’s A LOT bigger! Haha!” Anna said.
“Did you plan this, Mark?! Or do you always keep your pubes trimmed?” Kim was the first of my classmates to touch me.
She gently traced the area around the base of my cock, running her fingers over the soft stubble left by my sister and her friends’ trimming job.
“I-I-“ I was in shock. I was released from the Totem’s spell, but frozen by fear and embarrasment.
“Come on, Mark!” Kim danced next to me, “Dance!” She grabbed my arm and pulled me hard, further into the center of the room.
I felt hands all over my ass, chest abs as I was pulled through the crowd.
She spun me around and grabbed my hands in hers.
She spun away, still holding one hand, then spun back into me, pressing her petite frame against my hard cock.
“Oh! Haha!” She gripped my shoulder.
Her red hair brushed my chest snd chin.
She smelled amazing!
“Dip me, Mark!”
Reflexively, I leaned down to the side, holding her upper back and hand.
With her other hand, she reached over and grabbed my cock!
I pulled her back up, and she gave me a few strokes!
“Oh! Mark!” She stood next to me, still stroking my cock!
“That looked great! Mark! Do me!” Erica wrapped her arms around my neck, spinning me around to face her.
She grabbed my hand and she fell back.
I instinctively cradled her back and dipped her as I had done with Kim.
My cock rubbed against her thigh as I dipped her.
“Haha!” She chuckled as she felt it.
I pulled her back up and she looked down at my cock, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder.
“You’re a great dance partner, Mark!” She danced a bit in front of me.
Anna then danced up in front of me, tracing her hand across my chest.
“So muscley! Haha!” She grabbed my hands and pulled away from me, before pulling back into me, gently slamming her body against mine.
I felt my cock press against her skirt each time.
She gasped at one point, having pulled me in a bit TOO close as my cock pressed into her crotch.
She pushed away and suddenly I was dancing with about 4 other classmates, all rubbing their hands all over my body!
My cock was being grabbed and rubbed and grinded against.
I felt like a prop.
At one point during the song, there were 6 hands running across my crotch, and an equal number carressing and grabbing my ass!
My chest, abs and arms were also being rubbed.

I managed to dance through the crowd, back into the kitchen to catch my breath.
I served myself some punch and guzzled it down.
I got another cup full and started drinking.
“Oh my gosh! You’re naked! Haha!” A highpitched voice said.
I turned to see 10 year old Kelly standing in the kitchen with me.
I quickly sat the cup down and did my best to cover my crotch, which wasn’t easy, as I was still fully erect.
Kelly walked right up to me, trying to look around my hands!
“Mark, are you- Kelly!” Anna came around the corner into the kitchen.
“Kelly, what are you doing out of your room?! You’re sister said you and your friends had to stay in there!” Anna scolded.
“We wanted a snack, but why is there a naked boy in the kitchen?! Haha!” Kelly laughed. “Wait! You’re the same boy from the store! Yay! You’re here!”
Anna looked at me then smiled.
My sister came around the corner now too.
“Mark, you’re wanted back on the dance floor and we-“ Emily froze when she saw Kelly.
A wicked smile then krept across her face.
“Kelly, go back to your room. I’ll bring you a snack in a minute. Ok?” Anna said.
Then Kim came around the corner.
“Kelly!” She then looked at me, doing my best to shield myself from the young girl.
My sister quickly whispered something in Kim’s ear.
Kim slowly smiled.
“Sure, that could be funny!” She said.
“Anna, go ahead and make a cheese plate for Kelly and her friends.” Kim then looked at me. “Then Mark here will bring it to you and your friends.”
Anna chuckled.
“Oh, Kim! They’re going to LOVE that!”
“I’ll go with them!” My sister said.
“Thanks! That’ll be great! Then come back to the party when you’re done.” Kim left to go back to the party, while my sister ushered Kelly back to her room.
Anna put some cheese and crackers on a large tray, and handed it to me.
I had to use both hands hold it, so my hard cock was again exposed for all to see.
“Haha! Kelly and her friends are going to freak! They’re always undressing their Ken dolls and asking questions. I’ll bet they’re going to have more questions when they see you!” Anna gently patted my butt.
“Come on. Down the hall and to the right.”
She proceeded to nudge me down the hallway towards the door on the right.
She opened the door and entered the room.
I followed and entered a large bedroom where my sister, and 8 young girls, between the ages of 10 and 12 sat on the large bed.
I stayed close behind Anna as she walked to Kelly’s bedside table and pulled out a folding tray stand.
“There he is girls,” my sister said, “your naked waiter.”
Anna stepped to the side so I could put the tray down, thus exposing my hard cock and balls to 8 young girls on the bed.
“Oh my God!”
“Haha! Yay!”
“Wow!”
“Kelly! You were right! He DOES have a big peepee!”
There were gasps, giggles and various other comments from the girls as they hopped up and down on the bed.
I sat the tray down, and immediately covered myself as best I could with my hands.
My sister stood up next to me and Anna.
“Can we touch it like you were talking about?!” Kelly excitedly asked.
“What?!” Anna asked, shocked.
“I’m sorry,” my sister gently patted my butt.
“I may have gotten carried away telling them about what all has happened tonight.” Emily said nervously.
“What else exactly HAS happened tonight?!” Anna asked.
“Girls,” my sister said “it’s up to Anna, since I’m not in charge here, but you have my permission to touch Marky here if you want.”
I was shocked.
“Oh! Please, Anna! Can we?!”
“I wanna try that hand thing you were talking about!”
“It’ll be BETTER than playing with Ken dolls! He has a real peepee!”
“Please Anna?!” Kelly begged.
I was terrified, but still incredibly excited!
Anna was stunned by the questions.
“What ‘hand thing’ are you talking about?” Anna asked.
“What was it called?” Kelly looked at my sister.
“A handjob.” Emily said plainly.
Anna’s mouth dropped in stunned shock.
These young girls were asking if they could give me a handjob!
Anna looked at my sister, who had a somewhat nervous look on her face.
Then Anna looked at me, then down at my cock, which was still fully erect, and barely hidden behind my hands.
She composed herself.
“Only if it’s ok with your sister.”
Kelly jumped off the bed and ran down the hall.
“Kiiiiiimmmm!” I heard her call out as she ran.
The other 7 girls hopped off the bed and surrounded me, Anna and my sister.
“This is so cool!”
“He’s really naked!”
“Are you embarrassed?”
“I’ve never seen a naked boy before!”
“His peepee is huge!”
“I like how it points up!”
“His balls are cool looking!”
“Nice butt! Haha!”
So far, the girls were content to just look.
Kelly came back into the room.
“She said yes! But then he has to go back to the party!”
My heart was pounding!
“Seriously?!” Anna actually looked excited.
Kelly put her tiny hands on my butt, and pushed me to the bed.
The 8 young girls immediately began rubbing my thighs, abs and chest!
Erica, Kim, Christine and Tanya also followed and squeezed into the room around the bed!
“Kelly, this has to be quick! This is a special Halloween treat, since I didn’t take you out tonight, ok?”
“Thanks, sis!” Kelly crawled up on the bed with me and her friends.
I saw my sister lift the Totem, but she then put it back into her bag, realizing that I couldn’t do anything anyway.

This felt SO wrong! I decided to focus on my classmates as they watched.
I focused on Kim’s long red hair.
Anna’s perfect figure.
Erica’s eyes on my cock.
Then my eyes drifted to my cock, and Kelly’s delicate hand as she tried to figure out how to grip it.
“Here,” Christine stepped forward.
She took Kelly’s hand and positioned it around my shaft.
I closed my eyes in shame, as it felt SO wrong!
But I felt my cock twitch, and Kelly giggle.
“Haha! It’s SO HARD!” She laughed.
She held it and squeezed gently.
“You have to move your hand, remember? Haha.” Emily instructed.
“Oh yeah! Haha!” Kelly began slowly moving her grip up and down my shaft.
“Oh my god! Mark! My little sister is touching your cock! This is SO naughty!” Kim chuckled.
Then I felt delicate fingers all over my body!
I opened my eyes again.
Kelly was getting into a rythm, while the other girls were gently rubbing my chest, abs, thighs, groin and balls while Kelly stroked. There wasn’t one inch of my body that wasn’t being touched by wandering hands.
“Wow!” Sarah gasped. “You were right Emily! Look, Kelly! We can both do it!”
Sarah then joined her friend by wrapping her hand around my shaft UNDER Kelly’s hand, and both girls began giving me a handjob!
“Wow!”
“Cool!”
“I wanna try!”
The girls’ hands were now clamouring over one another as they exchanged positions on my cock!
“His balls are big too! Haha!”
“This short hair tickles my hands!”
Multiple hands were now massaging my balls and groin, and there were constantly 3 hands on my cock!
“Haha! Ew! It’s getting slippery, like you said!” Kelly gasped.
“Oh? That was fast!” Emily said.
“Mark! Are you ok?” Kim asked.
“Are you going to do something naughty in front of my little sister and her friends?”
I focused on ignoring the constant gentle groping and giggling, but I wasn’t going to last much longer.
“Mark! Are you going to cum for these girls?!” Erica taunted.
“Remember girls, don’t let go, and don’t stop moving your hands!” My sister said.
“Cum?” Kelly asked.
“Oh wow! You mean that squirt gun thing you explained?! Cool!” Sarah said.
Mixed with the giggles and murmers, there was that telling “squelching” sound as the girls hands continued rubbing my shaft!
“No, no, no, no!” I quietly moaned, but I wasn’t going to last much longer.
These girls were beginning to figure out where to put their hands, based on my body and face’s reactions.
Embarrassingly enough, other than my cock and balls, I felt fingers tickling my taint and inner thighs, as well as the sides of my butt cheeks.
Despite the hands changing on my cock, they were doing it between pumps, making it somewhat rythmic!
“Ah! Ah! Ah!” My breathing quickened and my muscles tensed.
The inexperience of these girls prevented me from releasing, resulting in an almost prolonged edging!
“This is so much fun!” Kelly giggled.
“Did you guys think we’d ever get to be this close to a naked boy?!”
“I like touching his big peepee!”
“Kelly! We’re in your bed with a naked boy! This is naughty!”
“I wanna see him make pee!”
These embarrassing comments only made things worse!
“I like his muscles!”
“Do you think other boys’ weiners are this big?”
“Handjobs are fun!”
I felt two girls gently begin sweezing my balls, one more hand tickling my taint, and 2 girls tickling my thighs!
Kelly and another girl had their hands on my cock, and had found a rythm.
I heard the squelching sound as precum began flowing, aiding their hand movements.
“Keep going girls! He’s about to-“ Emily was cut off as my orgasm began.
“Ah! Ah! Aha!” A jet of cum shot straight up as the girls continued pumping.
It landed with a splattering sound on my chest and stomach.
“Hahaha! Cool!” Kelly laughed.
Another jet shot out across my chest, hitting my chin!
“Wow! This is fun!” Sarah kept moving her hand along with Kelly, pumping more cum from my cock!
“Mark! My little sister just made you cum!” Kim gasped, reminding me that some of my classmates were witness to these girls’ jerking me off!
“Aaaah!” Another rocket of cum arched from my cock, splattering my chest and neck!
“Hahahaha! It looks like icing!” Kelly laughed, letting go of my penis to examine her hand.
“Awww! You let go, Kelly!” My sister scolded.
“You were supposed to hold on!” Sarah said, gripping my cock at the base.
“But I got that stuff on my hand!” Kelly examined her hand more closely.
2 other girls gripped my cock along with Sarah, picking up where Kelly left off.
Hands left my balls and taint, but were replaced by others.
“That was so cool!”
“Wow! His weiner feels so smooth!” One of the girls holding my penis gasped.
“Haha! It’s slippery now!”
The 3 hands began working my cock again, and the slick sound of their stroking filled the room.
“Wow! This is fun!”
“This stuff doesn’t look like pee!” One girl said, sliding the tip of her finger along my peehole as the others stroked my cock or carressed my balls.
“Mark, how could you do that in front of my sister and her friends?!” Kim scolded.
“I-I-I’m sor-“ I couldn’t form words as the exchanging groping hands slid over my cock.
“That’s his cum.” Christine told the girl examining the sticky substance on her fingers.
“Wow! It really WAS just like a squirt gun! Haha!” One girl said, rubbing my hip as the others groped my cock and balls.
“Girls, we have to get back the party. You’ve had your fun, but Mark needs to ‘cum’ back with us.” Kim said.
“Awwww!”
“But this is fun!”
“Yeah! I like touching the naked boy’s big peepee!”
“I only got to hold it for a little bit!”
“Girls! You’ve already made him messy, now the rest of the party guests won’t have as much fun!” Kim scolded.
The girls kept groping and stroking, despite Kim’s command to stop.
I felt my muscles tense again as the petite hands kept going.
“Holy crap!” Erica gasped.
“M-Mark?!” Anna asked.
“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!” My body shook as another orgasm pulsed through my body.
“Hahahahaha!”
“Yay!”
“Wow! His weiner feels funny when it squirts!”
The girls kept stroking.
Petite hands sliding on and off my cock, over one another.
“Ah! Ah! Ah!” Cum kept shooting into the air and onto my torso.
The room filled with the girls’ laughter.
“Girls!” Kim shouted.
2 of the 3 hands left my cock, along with the other hands that had been carressing my body.
Kelly was the last to release my cock, which slapped down onto my abs with a wet ‘thud’.
I sat up on my elbows, the head of my cock nestling over my belly button.
“Hold still, Mark!” Anna said as Erica approached with a box of tissue.
“Everyone take some tissue and clean up the mess you made.” Erica said, holding the tissue box out to Kelly, Sarah and the other girls on the bed with me.
In a few moments, there were 16 hands with tissue wiping my torso and cock, mostly, my cock.
Petite hands lifted my penis and dabbed the tip.
2 hands constantly wiped down my shaft, keeping me erect.
The girls stood and hopped off the bed.
Erica and Anna pulled me to my feet.
“Wow, Mark! Your cock is still so hard!” Erica looked down at my still fully erect penis.
A few of the younger girls kept rubbing my ass and hips as a stood in front of Erica, Anna and Kim.
“Come on! The party is still going on.” Kim smiled down at my cock.
“Can we come out?!” Kelly begged.
“Yeah! Please?” Sarah joined in.
“Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?!” The other girls echoed.
“Girls! No. Kelly, you promised you’d stay in your room if I allowed you to have friends over. Remember?” Kim said.
“Yeah, but-“ Kelly was cut off by Kim.
“PLUS, you girls just got to do something really special, that you would’ve never been able to do without me! Be happy with that.”
Kelly looked at my hard cock and smiled.
“Ok.”
“Thanks Kim!” Sarah said.
“Yeah, Thanks!” The girls repeated, ogling me.
Kim walked over to Kelly’s TV, and started the movie back.
“You girls go wash your hands and enjoy thr movie! Come on, Mark. Back to the party!”
Kim, Erica and Anna led us back into the hall.
Emily, Christine and Tanya followed me, closing the girls’ door behind them.
Anna turned back as we walked, looking at my penis, which had gone down a bit, but was still semi-erect, wobbling from side to side with each step.

“We’re back guys!” Kim declared as we re-entered the livingroom.
The 12+ 14 to 17 year old girls cheered as we made our way back to center of the room.
The music was still pumping, and I was immediately being groped and grabbed as I attempted to dance.
“Yay! We missed you!”
“God! You’re still naked?! Haha, this is great!”
“Haha! This is hilarious!”
“I like how you trimmed your pubes!”
As we danced, I glanced over at the corner where my sister and Kim were talking.
Kim looked like she was explaining something, and my sister was nodding and smiling.
I had a sinking feeling in my stomach.
“Smack!” I felt a sharp pain ripple across my ass.
“Everyone’s glad you’re back!” I turned to see Erica dancing behind me.
“Y-yeah.” I started nervously dancing with her again.
“I can not BELIEVE Kim’s little sister made you cum!” She shook her head.
“I just thought they’d laugh and get a kick out of seeing you naked! I didn’t know your sister would get them to jerk you off!”
I thought back on what just took place in Kelly’s room with her friends.
“And you just let them do that?! That’s really naughty Mark!”
I didn’t know what to say. My sister and her friends were sure to make that happen no matter what, right?
“I’m honestly super jealous.” Erica said, looking down at my cock, flopping as we danced.
“Wow! It’s still so big! Haha!” She gripped it gently and gave it a few strokes, making me start to bone up again!
I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turned to see 4 more girls I recognized from school!
Sam, Katrina, Carly and Victoria.
Sam was 15, perfectly curvy, with long, kind of curly, blonde hair and blue eyes.
Katrina was 16, fit, and had long red hair and blue eyes.
Carly was 15, skinny, with long straight dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Victoria was 16, skinny, with long wavy brown hair and brown eyes.
These 4 girls were in my art, biology, and gym classes.
“Hi Mark!” Carly giggled.
“I, um, I like your costume! Haha!” Victoria blushed.
“You’re completely naked, wow!” Katrina laughed.
“Dude! You’ve got a big dick!” Sam said bluntly.
“So,” Carly said “Why did you wear that costume? Weren’t you afraid someone would be able to see your, um,” she looked down at my semi-erect cock. “Stuff? Haha!”
“Didn’t you hear?” Sam said. “His little sister and her friends dressed him.” Sam danced in front of me. She reached down and gently stroked my cock once and let go.
“And they did a great job!”
I shuttered at Sam’s touch, as it started a chain reaction and my cock began to lengthen and arch upwards.
“Wow! Haha!” Katrina laughed at my hardening cock.
Victoria and Carly were whispering to eachother, giggling, while staring at my crotch.
“Whoa!” Sam’s eyes were wide.
I looked down.
My penis was once again the hardest it had ever been, and my classmates were seeing it all!
“Damn dude! H-How?! Just HOW?!” Sam blurted out.
“Mark! You’re like a porn star! Haha!” Katrina laughed.
“Mark!” Kristine popped up from behind me.
“Didn’t you get enough yet?!” She gently rubbed my butt.
“Are these your classmates?” Tanya asked, rubbing my other butt cheek.
“Hi! Yeah! We all have a few classes with Mark!” Katrina said.
Sam and Katrina looked at Kristine and Tanya with apprehention.
“Do you guys go to school with us?” Sam asked.
“No. We’re not in highschool yet.” Christine admitted.
“But our class gets to visit this coming week for a tour!” Tanya said.
“Mark’s sister and us signed up for it already!”
“Oh!” Kat said. “So how old ARE you girls?”
“13.” Christine said.
I winced when she said it.
Sam and Katrina’s mouths dropped open.
“I see.” Sam raised an eyebrow and looked at me.
“So is Mark, like, yourrrrr-“ she paused.
“He’s our babysitter. Technically.” Tanya said.
“He’s watching us while we spend the weekend with his sister at their house.” She explained.
“Oh! Ok!” Sam said.
“But why did you dress him like that-er-what he had on before?” Kat asked.
“And why did you AGREE to it, Mark?” Sam added.
“It was his sister’s idea, really.” Tanya said.
“And why WOULDN’T we dress him like that?! He’s hot! Haha!” Christine laughed.
I felt myself blushing.
“I-I didn’t-“ What could I say? How could I explain this?
“Let’s just say we have a way of getting him to do what we want.” Christine said, winking at me.
Sam and Kat looked at eachother then back at Christine, Tanya and I.
“Well,” Sam walked up to me.
“You gotta tell me your secret some time!” She smacked my ass.
Victoria and Carly came up to us then.
“Um, Mark?” Carly asked.
“We were wondering,” Victoria said.
“Y-yeah?” I asked nervously.
“Can we touch your-um-thing?” Carly giggled and blushed.
The way Carly and Victoria were acting nervous made me feel kind of embarrassed and naughty for some reason.
“Go for it!” My sister said, stepping out from behind them.
I didn’t say anything.
I think I might have actually been bracing myself for my sister to use the Totem, but she seemed content to just let things happen naturally.
Victoria and Carly stepped up next to me.
Victoria gently wrapped her hand around my penis and gave it a gentle squeeze.
“Wow!” She whispered.
I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she was.
Carly then giggled and gripped my cock above Victoria’s hand.
“Haha! Mark! How do you even fit this thing in your pants at school?!”
Their grips were soft and gentle.
Sam and Kat were both gently rubbing and gripping my ass.

While these 4 of my classmates acquainted themselves with my body, I saw Emily, Tanya and Christine talking with Kim and Anna.
“Mark, you’re trembling. Are you ok?” Kat asked.
Erica was watching, along with the rest of my classmates.
The other girls were whispering and giggling around us.
“God, Mark! Your cock is huge! Look at this you guys!” Sam knelt down and held her forearm against my shaft.
I looked down.
She was holding my erect penis down and had her forearm next to it as a size comparison!
“Wow! Mark!” Victoria gasped.
Sam let go of my cock, which bounced wildly.
“You’re hung like a horse!” Carly laughed.
“I like how smooth it is! Haha!” Kat ran her finger along my shaft.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kim stand up on the ottoman.
Tanya and Christine started making their way toward me.
My sister had made her way to the stereo and paused the music.
“Everyone, can I have your attention, please?” Kim called out.
Everyone got quiet, and Most of the girls turned to face her, with the exception of those that could see me, they kept staring at my cock, which made me feel like a piece of meat.
“We’ll turn the music back on in a second, I promise!” Kim started.
“First, I want to say thank you for coming to this party! My mom won’t be back for 2 more days, so we can also thank her for having to go on that retreat with her church.” There were some chuckles. “2nd, you MAY have noticed we have a special guest, who I’m sure we are ALL glad could make it,” Kim continued as Tanya and Christine grabbed my arms, and started pulling me towards the ottoman that Kim stood on.
All eyes were on me and my hard cock as I was dragged to Kim’s side.
“Mark, stand here for a second.”
Tanya and Christine pushed me up, patting my ass as I reached Kim’s side.
Kim stepped down, and pulled me UP onto the ottoman.
Christine turned me around to face the party.
There were ‘gasps, giggles, woohoos and Oh My Gods’ as I stood in front of everyone, my cock reaching it’s fully erect state again.
I felt almost HIGH as I began recognizing more faces from my school-girls that I see EVERY DAY!
My entire body was bright red, and I felt like I might faint.
“Wow! You must be more excited about being here than WE are!” There were a lot of chuckles throughout the room.
“I know a lot of us have seen Mark around school, I mean, he’s in classes with all of us, but,” Kim reached up and grabbed my cock! “did you girls think we’d get to see ALL of him?! I mean- wow!” Kim shook my cock.
I shuttered a bit, as it actually felt REALLY good!
The room filled with cheers, laughs and clapping at the sight of Kim touching my penis!
She let go, but then placed her hand on my ass, rubbing gently, keeping me hard.
I felt like I might faint as the blood rushed out of my head, and IN to my penis.
“Anyway,” Kim continued “we actually have Mark’s little sister and her friends to thank for Mark’s ‘costume’ AND for convincing him to come to this party tonight.”
Emily, Christine and Tanya stood in front of me and curtsied to the room.
“AND,” Kim continued “we were discussing party plans for tonight, and actually came up with some games that sound pretty fun!”
I looked at my sister when I heard this, and she, Christine and Tanya smiled wickedly.
“So, everyone dance some more while Anna, Erica, Emily and I get things ready! Thanks!”
The room cheered as Kim stepped away from me.
“Turn the music back on!” She yelled.
The music started and Christine, Tanya, Katrina, Sam and Carly quickly had their hands all over me, pulling me into the center of the room.
Last edited by NudeBaG on Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

What an amazing chapter! I love all the interaction with Mark and all those girls! They didn't even need to use the totem.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

He finally got to the party. And boy did it not disappoint. Amazing chapter and perfect direction.

Cant wait to see what happens next. I also love that the girls are getting Mark into these situations.