Halloween contest: The Naked Witch's Broom Ride

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Nikolai

Halloween contest: The Naked Witch's Broom Ride

Post by Nikolai »

Halloween used to be my favorite holiday. I lived for spooky shit. I don't know why but since I was young Halloween was always my favorite time of the year. I loved everything about it. It was fall, the heat had always left my town by that time of year, but the cold didn't show up until well into December. So the weather was always perfect. I loved binging horror movies all through October and enjoying the town's decorations. I loved the whole season but I was always the most excited for hallows eve night. I dressed up every year. I found it magical that for one day out of the year, you didn't have to be yourself. No one did. For one day you could dress up as anything you wanted, go to a haunted house, walk down main street. I loved it, I always embraced the creative freedom of that night to be something fun and scary, or in my latter years sexy and revealing.

I think my love for Halloween started because it was our town's biggest holiday. See I grew up in Salem not like THE Salem like the witchtrials and shit, no just another one of the many towns that shared the name. For some reason since our town was named Salem the city always made a big deal out of Halloween. It was a big money maker, all the restaurants and shops would be booming all through October. Many towns have given up on the age old traditions of Halloween or atleast it's not near as big anymore. Salem was different though. Every Halloween there were little parades and parties. The streets were always filled with people in costume. Not just children trick or treating, but also many adults and teenagers as well. It really was just a part of our town's culture and I loved that. But sadly my love for Halloween had been twisted into shame and painful memories. Enjoying Halloween was such an innocent thing to do. That innocence was robbed from me last Halloween.

I'm gonna try to keep this story short and to the point, without skipping out on any key details. I hate telling this story, I hate thinking about it and reliving that night..but it deserves to be on paper. My side of the story deserves to be out there, I need to get this off my chest, I need to talk about it to someone..and I dont have the ovaries to do that in real life so here I am. Lets just start at the beginning.

My name is Allie. I'm 5 foot 4. I have jet black hair to my tits. I'm pretty slim with curves I'm proud of. My tits are only B cup but they accent my slim figure really well. My ass is my best feature though. Its not huge by any means but it stands out on my slim body. I had nice legs with a little thighgap. I had a pretty nice figure and I was proud of it. I was also never really one of those popular preppy girls, but I was well liked and recognized in my grade. So that's me.

Now onto that night. I was getting dressed to go out. I had chosen to be a sexy witch this year. My attire consisted of little black shorts, and a matching tight black top. I had on my pair of "fuck me panties" in case I got lucky in my travels for the night. It wasn't anything that provocative, but it was my favorite red lace thong. I had a matching bra under my costume as well. I pulled on my thigh high black and white socks then came the final piece of my costume which was a tall witch's hat. I looked at my outfit in my full sized mirror. I gave myself a spin admiring my own appearance. The tight little shorts made my ass look perked up and just a little bit of my cheeks hung out the bottom. The tight shirt made my tits and waist look great too. I hoped the boys would admire me that night as much as I admired myself.

So with my make up done, my costume on, and my night full of plans, I headed out to enjoy my favorite holiday and meet up with some friends. We had planned to go to a haunted house and a Halloween party afterwards. I never made it to either. I never even made it to my bestfriend's house..

My bestfriend's house was supposed to be my first stop, then we would meet with another friend and head to our holiday festivities.

The town was buzzing. It truly came to life on Halloween. The streets and sidewalks were filled with decorations and people in costume. I was giddy with excitement and anxious to get the haunted house done so we could go to the party. I was hoping to see Jason at the party. He was a guy I had been crushing on and I was hoping my costume might draw his attention. I was roughly halfway to my friend's house when I had to take a short cut through the forest. It was a simple 5 minute walk on a wore path that many others took. It even had lamps and stuff lighting the way. This short cut save me twenty minutes going around the forest. It was on the beaten path that the end of my love for Halloween began..

At first I had seen several people on the path. Mostly passing me going where I had came from. Then for awhile I was alone in the woods. This usually wouldn't bother me but it was Halloween and there were weirdos out there, I worried someone would jump out of a bush and grab me. I upped my pace just a bit to hurry back to civilization because I was a little scared.

It was about halfway down the path when my fears turned to a reality.

I thought I heard whispers in the woods, I was scared but mostly because I knew it was no ghost. I heard a voice ever so quietly say "she's perfect." I cringed in fear of being kidnapped or something, and turned to run. Just as I took off forward 3 figures jumped out from behind trees ahead of me. I turned the other way, 3 more figures were already waiting for me. I gulped in fear. I feared the worst, a gangrape or something terrible.

My fears were ever so slightly put to ease when I realized all the figures seemed feminine. They were all mostly shorter, skinny, the way they held themselves and walked, I knew they weren't guys. They began approaching me. These girls all were wearing long black robes and one of those facepieces that only cover the eyes and nose. They looked like modern day plaque doctors or something. I was trapped between them! My anxiety started going through the roof I didn't know what to do. What had they meant by "she's perfect?" Perfect for what? Perfect for who? Who were these people and what did they want with me.

I turned to bail through the forest since they were blocking both exits on the path.

"There's no use in running." One girl said creepily.

I took that creepy statement and decided that there was indeed a use for running. To get the fuck out of here!

So I took off running as fast as I could into the forest. It was dark and any amount of light was behind me on the path but the dark creepy forest was alot less terrifying than the black robe figures that had attempted to capture me. I heard running behind me, they were giving chase! I figured these were some kind of stupid Halloween tricksters but when they gave chase I worried this was more than that. I stumbled around that forest blindly for a few minutes. I would hear branches crack and leaves crumble every once in awhile behind me, so I knew someone was still in pursuit.

My heart was racing. How could this be happening? And why to me? I felt like I was in a horror film.

I managed to break through the trees into a clearing. I looked around in desperate hopes of some kind of landmark or something. There were none. Just a circular clearing in the woods with a single large pine in the middle. This couldn't be real.

I shined the flashlight on my phone around, debating on which way to take. I looked left and right and ultimately decided to just keep pushing forward to the other side of the clearing. Just as I was about to take off, someone grabbed me from behind.

My heart felt like it stopped. I had just checked behind me. How had I been snuck up on? How could they have been so quiet? I started struggling with whoever had ahold of me from behind. I realized for the first time that I should probably be screaming for help. So I did just that.

I had barely managed to get out "Please somebody" before my mouth was covered by a female hand. I was terrified and lashed out. I reared back with all my might and shoved my elbow into the perpetrator's torso. I felt her legs buckle as she collapsed grabbing her stomach

She was gasping for air, I must have knocked the breath out of her. I started yelling for help again and took my first step to make my escape. But as I did the girl, still gasping for air, had somehow managed to have the wherewithal to grab my ankle before I was out of reach. This move was totally unexpected and sent me face first into the grass. I desperately yanked my feet trying to get her off of me. I kicked back, striking her somewhere in the chest and knocking her on her ass. I attempted to stand to leave once again..but then the rest of them were on me. Just as before they totally caught me off guard.

There were several hands on me now, holding me down on the earth floor on my stomach. I once again called out for help, from someone, anyone. I had no idea what the hell was going on but I knew it couldn't be good.

My cries for help were silenced when one of them wrapped what I assume was a bandana (the only light in the clearing was the moonlight) on my head. The bandana had been tightly twisted into a gag and it was forced into my mouth and then tied behind my head. I realized then that my witch hat must of fell off at some point. I don't know why this thought crossed my head in my panic induced daze but it did.

Once the gag was tied I was effectively silenced. I could still make some noise but no words could be formed and whatever sound escaped the gag was fairly quiet, even while I was screaming.

"You alright?" Someone asked.

I found that question to be the stupidest anyone had ever asked me, of fucking course I wasn't alright. I had just been captured, gagged, and now was being held down against my will by some creepy bitches dressed in black robes in the forest. How was I supposed to be "alright."

"Yeah I'm fine, stupid bitch elbowed me in the gut and kicked me square in the face." Answered the girl who I had assaulted

I felt stupid that I thought the question was for me but a little happy that I had hit her in the face, I didn't know what squished under my foot when I kicked back. Thats what the bitch deserved though, I hoped I broke her nose or something.

"Get her up!" Said the girl I had kicked.

The others obliged to her demand and I was manhandled(womanhandled?) To my feet. The girl I kicked approached me. I didn't bother struggling in this moment because there were far to many to get away from. I sat there waiting to see what they wanted from me. Was this a robbery? I didn't have any money. Some stupid Halloween prank? Why would they take it this far? I couldn't begin to imagine why someone would do this.

"Oh you're gonna pay for that shit silly girl." She laughed, clearly enjoying herself.

"What kind of witch costume is this? Are you the slutty witch from the west?" Another girl taunted me.

"Really though, what kind of witch wears shorts with her ass hanging out the bottom?" Another girl followed up with.

I couldn't see any of their faces and desperately tried to find familiarities in their voices, to no avail.

"She's perfect, just the kind of little witch we were hoping to find ladies. I knew that shortcut would work! Everyone goes through there." The girl I kicked said.

What did they mean the witch they were looking for? I grew more confused by the minute, had I been targeted by my costume choice? I just didn't understand.

"Oh I almost forgot to give you this back! Without your hat you just look like you're dressing as the town whore!" Whoever said that roughly put my hat back over my head.

I really wasn't dressed that slutty..I mean a little of my butt was hanging out but every girl who wore shorts nowadays looked like this. I didn't appreciate whoever these bitches were talking shit about me right in front of me. I really didn't like that I was gagged and couldn't give them a piece of my mind, and the fact that I was being held by so many of them that I couldn't strike my insulters.

"Get her to the tree so we can get her saddled up for her ride!" One girl said, I didn't bother keeping track because they were all just robed dark figures to me.

They began dragging me towards the big tree in the middle of the clearing. With every statement they made I just got more confused. Saddled up? Like a horse? For what ride? What the fuck is going on? I thought maybe these chicks are actually fucking lunatics or something.

We arrived at the tree, after I had been dragged forcefully across the clearing. Then they forced me to stick my arms out in front of me. Thats when one of the girls produced some rope from who knows where. They tied a rope to each wrist. I'd never felt so helpless and vulnerable until this point. My mouth was gagged, my arms now had rope bound to them, and I had absolutely no idea what was going to happen next.

"String her up!" Commanded the girl I kicked in the face.

I was just now catching on that the girl I had assaulted must have been their ringleader. Which definitely wasn't good news for me.

After the assumed leader's command, the two girls who weren't holding me in place each grabbed one of the ropes on my wrist. They then took the ropes and threw them up and over a branch on either side of the tree.

While I tried to beg them to stop through my gag, and uselessly struggled in my captors arms, they began pulling on the slack of the ropes. This caused my bound wrists to begin raising into the air. They kept pulling, not even attempting to be gentle and causing slight rope burn on my wrist. I winced from the pain, but I feared that rope burns were the least of my problems. Once they had succeeding in stretching my upper body into a Y shape, both of them tied the remaining rope around the trunk of the tree.

This bondage tactic had effectively trapped me in place. The girls who had been holding me let go to step back with their friends and stare at me like some piece of meat.

The rope was tight and the only way to relieve pressure on my wrists was to stand on my tip toes. So I'm standing in the moonlight, in front of six black robed girls. I can't see their faces, I'm aggressively bound to a tree in a Y position, im dressed in my sexy witch outfit with a big dumb hat still on my head, I'm shaking, I'm scared, I have absolutely no idea whats going to come of this or if I'm even going to make it home alive. My mind is racing with rapid thoughts of who this people might be:

(devil worshippers? Halloween tricksters? Escaped lunatics?)

and what they might do to me:

(beat me, cut me, God forbid kill me? I know, pretty dark but I was terrified and this was Halloween after all, was I some kind of sacrifice?)

I truly knew nothing other than:

1. This was definitely planned but not necessarily for me. But they did say something about looking for a witch, maybe they just planned on attacking someone in a witch costume tonight?

2. They said I was perfect, but perfect for what? What made me the ideal witch to attack?

3. They planned on stringing me up to this tree to "saddle me up for my ride." Like what the hell does any of this mean?

My thoughts, fears, and frustrated confusion was interrupted when the robed leader began to walk towards me.

I gulped in fear. Why had I chosen that short cut? Why did they have to choose me? My mind just wouldn't stop trying to draw a conclusion and questioning all of this.

I forced myself to stop and focus because whatever the girl said to me next might give me an idea of what was happening. When she got close enough to be face to hooded face, she spoke.

"Well, well, well who do we have here, what's your name sweetheart? The leader asked me as she pulled the bandana under my chin.

I hadn't expected to be spoken directly to or to have to answer any questions. But her fake sincerity made me extremely uncomfortable. I decided it'd be best to lie.

"My name is uh..Alice. Alice Smith. What do you want with me? What is this?" I lied and questioned.

"I'll be asking the questions around here, thank you. Well "Alice Smith"(she said in moonlit air quotes) why would you lie to me about something so simple? Stupid girl, I already know your name, and I know you had plans to hangout with your friends tonight, I know you planned on going to the haunted house and then a party, I know everything, so let's try again. What is your name?" The leader asked.

I wondered why she would once again ask if she already knew so much. Was she just trying to make me submit to her? I decided to do just that, after all she held all the cards right now. I might as well play along before she gets angry.

"My name is Allie, Allie Peters. How did you know all that though..have you been stalking me?"

I realized as soon as I said it that I shouldn't be questioning the leader.

"God no! Why would I bother stalking you? You're nothing special, you just happened to be at the right place, at the wrong time, and you were cute, so we chose you. But to answer you, I know all of that because you dropped this." She held up a phone and unlocked it.

Sure as hell it was mine, it had my dog as the wallpaper.

"Hey what the fuck." I said.

"The girl then snapped a little and grabbed me by my shirt, shaking me as she spoke.

"Watch your potty mouth slut, none of that is going to be allowed out of you. Anyway.."

(she released me and took a step back)

..I just wanted you to know that you don't have to worry, I told your friends something came up so you had to cancel, I would go want them to worry about you.." she laughed wickedly

"Fuck you! Let me go!" I screamed at her and pulled at my restraints. I regretted it immediately but I couldn't help myself.

She slapped me. Not hard enough to bruise but enough to sting and shut me up.

"You know, I warned you about your potty mouth silly girl, you'll have to be punished for that one, you really are a wicked little bitch..I mean witch aren't you?"

She had giggled at the bitch line, she gave me the impression of someone who found themselves alot funnier than they really were.

Since you won't humor me and play along, I'm just gonna make you shut the fuck up again."

With those words said the gag was shoved back into my mouth.

"Alright girls, our little witch is kind of bitchy tonight and not being any fun, so we might as well just get to it! It'll still be plenty of fun for us. Start rolling girls!"

Start rolling? Start rolling what?

My confusion was answered when 4 bright lights blinded me. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness at that point and it was a bit of a shock to the system.

Once the shock faded I realized what she had meant. For reasons unknown to me, there were now 4 phones pointed at me with their flash on.

"Alright time to get started girls! what should we cut off this little slut first?" The leader asked aloud.

Call me stupid, but I truly had no idea what was going on. When they said what should we cut off, I immediately thought of terrible, terrible things. Like losing my ears or my fucking nose or something. I was terrifies and alone on HALLOWEEN with 6 black cloaked girls in the woods. Why would my mind not go to bodily harm?

My mind went from fear of torture and death to fear of exposure and humilation when her friends started taking their vote on what should be cut off first.

"Get her shirt off!"

"The shorts first!"

"Shorts first? Thats stupid it definitely should be from the top down!"

The teens cheered and bickered amongst eachother.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They wanted to cut my costume off? Right here? Outside? And film it? What the hell was wrong with these girls. I couldn't believe some stupid lesbos in black had made me fear so hard for my life. I grew angry right then, before the fear was the only thing I could feel. Now only anger. I was strung up in the god damn forest, terrified I was going to be mutilated or killed, and all for some sick lesbos to take advantage of me? I simply couldn't fucking believe it. If it wasn't some lesbian gangrape was it really just some kind of cruel prank? Because I really didn't see how anyone could find this funny. My thoughts and rage were interrupted once again when the leader came to a decision.

"You know I think I like the top down approach. Let's just go with that."

The girl then brandished a pair of scissors from somewhere within her black cloak. She snipped them in my face, a few inches away from the tip of my nose.

"What do you think you lil hoebag? Ready to show us and the cameras what color bra you're wearing?" She asked me.

I shook my head no instinctively. I realized immediately after, there was absolutely zero reason to answer because the question was clearly rhetorical and just to toy with me.

"Well that's just to bad isn't it Allie?"

She then slit my top to my costume from my waist to my collar. The tight fitting top split in two and opened to expose my red B cup bra. The camera flashes focused on my chest, waiting for their leader to leave me topless.

"Hm, very cute bra for such cute little tits." She grabbed one and roughly shook it around. I flinched at her touch. My tits really weren't small but she was attempting to belittle me

"I wonder if the panties match?" Her hands slid down my bare stomach, they were cold and pale.

Her hands descent ended at my waistband. The witch shorts were tight but a stretchy material. She pulled my shorts about a bit and peered down them. I could only see her nose and mouth under the hood but I could see her stupid smirk. I tried to pull away from her touch, terrified that I was about to be filmed, tied up in my underwear. The ropes kept me from pulling far and the most I could do is move my hips around a little in a useless attempt of getting away from her cold hands.

"Well let's see, you don't need these anymore right?"

She then grabbed the bottom of the shorts at the hip, and began cutting right up the seam, the stretchy shorts immediately snapped and peeled to the side. I clutched the fabric in between my legs out of instinct. She then cut up the other hip and the butt side fell exposing both my asscheeks in my red matching thong. my lace, slightly see through, front remained covered by the scraps of my shorts held by my thighs.

The leader then roughly ripped that last bit of my shorts away from me, pulling them through my clenched thighs and leaving me standing in front of this group and the shining lights of their cameras, tied in my skimpy "fuck me" underwear.

"Looks like someone was trying to get lucky tonight, whos the warlock or should I say warlocks?" The leader said laughing at my demise.

The cameras flashs alternated between a solid beam and one occasional flash, they were documenting with video and pictures! God this has to be a nightmare, this can't be real right? What did they plan to do with this footage?

"Now let's see those little tits! No time to waste, some one go get her our little witch's broom while I finish removing her slutty underwear."

Witch's broom? What the hell was that supposed to mean? It did confirm my thoughts that they had planned on capturing a witch costumed girl tonight, but to do what? Did this have something to do with the whole saddle up joke they had made earlier? I was confused at her comments, but also more focused at that moment to the threat of removing the last scraps covering my modesty. Because she was already coming back at me with the scissors.. ✂️

She was on me so fast, she started at my straps. Slicing both of them at my shoulders, then she placed them directly in the middle of my bra, she laughed maniacally almost as if she was the real witch here, then snipped the scissors..

My bra fell completely off and to the floor, my B cup perky chest was now completely exposed. The flashes that weren't continously recording, now flashed here and there taking pictures. I could feel my face burning from humiliation and embarrassment. In that moment I felt so helpless, so exposed, and so uncertain of what was going to happen to me.

The one who stepped away to retrieve the "witch's broom" had returned. I heard her footsteps crumbling leaves behind me but I couldn't twist far enough to see what she had returned with.

My very last article of clothing was removed at this time. My last hope of my modesty being spared. The leader hadn't even bothered to make a jab about it or anything. It was unceremonious. She just grabbed me, pulling my hips towards her as I attempted to pull away. Then with two audible snips of the scissors, my panties fell to the floor with the rest of my discarded clothing.

I was now naked as the day I was born, tied in a Y shape to a tree, the only thing remaining of my costume being a stupid witch hat, I'm sure I looked ridiculous, defeated, red faced and teary eyed, the pile of clothes sitting at my feet cut to shreds, my bare ass, tits, and shaved pussy on show for all their cameras..I've never felt that level of humilation and hope I never do again. But it wasn't over. God no it wasn't over. I wish it ended right there in some twisted Halloween gotcha but it didn't.

The leader walked behind me, she told told one of the girls directing the camera flashes to come behind me, and the other to remain in front. She called off whoever had just been taking pictures to come "assist her."

I couldn't see behind me and gulped in fear of what was to come.

"Before we continue, I told you that you'd pay for your potty mouth, what better way to do that then spank you, that truly is the discipline you would choose for a little girl like yourself is it not?" She taunted me.

I wasn't a little girl, I had womanly curves even if they weren't massive, I dont know why she insisted to demean me to the cameras in that way but it was frustrating as I couldn't even form words to defend myself.

She then began spanking me, I attempted to pull away from her but one of her goons grabbed my waist holding me in place and slightly bending me forward, this bending caused extra strain on my wrists binds so I couldn't go lean very far forward.

I lost count of how many times she alternated between my asscheeks. I was in a bit of a lethargic daze at this point. All I know is that it hurt and when she was finished my ass stung in pain. Every breath of that autumn wind ached my raw cheeks. I couldn't see anything behind me but I was sure the camera was documenting my once white derriere, which was probably crimson by this point.

I cried from the pain and humilation. I just wanted this to end.

Thats when the leader kicked my legs slightly apart and slid something in between my legs, directly across my pussy, which I was shocked to realize was slightly lubricated and there was hardly any friction as the object came into view in front of me. It was a broom handle. But it didn't look like one you'd use in the kitchen..it seemed artificial, maybe even electronic? Was it happening were they saddling me up? I didn't comprehend at that time, but did shortly after..I figured it was some kind of Halloween prop or something. To my despair, the leader also noticed how easy the broom handle had slid across my pussy. She commented on it.

"Aw, is the little slut getting wet? Do you like having your little ass spanked? Or is it the bondage? I could see you being one of those girls, maybe its the public humiliation..you could be one of those weird little sluts that wants to be exhibited and degraded.." She belittled me and brought to attention me unwillingly, and unknowingly being turned on by whatever the hell this was, I didn't know what had caused it, but everything that was happening to me was of very sexual nature and I was a bit of a submissive..I knew I didn't want this but my body spoke differently. I was devastated that this had been revealed to the cameras though..

The broom was now in place. It rested up against my pussy, and stuck out in front of my body as if I was riding it. The leader held it there and one of her goons crouched down at my feet and began ripping pieces of tape and attaching the broom handle directly against my pussy! She taped it several times over and I felt Candace release it behind me. It didn't go anywhere and remained in position. I must of looked like a fool, I was buck naked, tied up with a witch's hat on and some strange broom attached to my pussy as if I was riding it. The cameras remained filming and the ones who had been helping resumed taking pictures. There was never not a light on my pathetic position in that dark clearing in the forest. The leader returned to facing me and addressed me by my first name.

"Now Allie, tonight you're going to be our little naked witch, and you're going to take a little broom ride through town, you weren't exactly targeted, you just so happened to be the right girl, in the right costume, at the wrong time, but you ended up being the most perfect of witch's for this nights occurrence. See it used to be an ancient tradition around Salem. We weren't THE Salem of course, but with sharing the name grows superstitions. Our ancestors used to choose one girl, every hallows night, one girl whom they suspected to be a witch. They would strip her naked, attach a broom to her in some kind of way, although you're quiet lucky because they used to use glue back then, then they would march her through town to shame her and scare any other witches of committing witchcraft in OUR Salem. We've decided this year to revive our ancient sisters Halloween ritual and put our own little twist on it, not because we think you're a witch, but the thought of someone being humilated for the town every Halloween? I could get behind that. So here we are, and here you are. Our first annual Naked Witch, and what a perfect first you are. I do have one little surprise for you though. See this broom is a very special broom. I found it online on some Harry Potter fetish site. Its called "Hermione's broom." It's not just any broom..its a Sybian." She then produced a small remote from her robes and showed me it, laughing at the fear in my eyes.

I gulped, I wasn't the most sexually experienced, but I had watched enough porn to know what a Sybian is. But in case anyone reading this is a little more ignorant or innocent to what a Sybian is..

"A Sybian, or Sybian saddle, is a masturbation device designed for use by females, developed by dance instructor Dave Lampert in the 1980s. It consists of a saddle-like seat containing an electric motor, gearbox speed reducer, and mechanism connected to a rod that protrudes from a hole in the top center. Various attachments can be added to the rod, which vibrates, rotates and may also stimulate the clitoris externally. The intensity of the movements produced can be increased or decreased through a control box attached to the Sybian's base."

So long definition shortened, this "Hermione's broom" entire handle was meant to vibrate and stimulate to force me to orgasm..in front of all these girls in black cloaks, in front of their cameras, she had even mentioned parading me through town..so when she said it was a Sybian I about crapped myself in fear. This was these girls end goal..what kind of twisted people do this to some innocent girl just because of my costume choice? What made me so "perfect?

The girl removed my tape then. And spoke to me.

"What do you think about all this? What do you think of our ritual? Are you ready to cum for us? Are you ready to go for you a little ride around town and cum, buck naked, in front of even more people?"

I didnt know how she expected me to answer all of that and I really didn't have any other hope. I just pleaded with them.

"Please don't do this, you've had your fun, you've gotten your videos..please just let me go and give me something to cover myself, I'll go straight home and never tell anyone about this. Please don't make me do that or send me into town with all those people..I have friends..and family in this town like l'll do anything."

The leader pretended to deliberate. Then sealed my fate with her next words.

"Oh don't worry girl we are going to let you go..but you won't be covering anything. And who would you tell? You have no idea of our identities, go to the police if you'd like, they're not going to be able to track us down and we all have alibis, you're going to cum, you're going to cum alot tonight, and you're gonna love it. How about a test demo?"

She pressed some buttons on the remote in her hand. The broom handle which was still taped against my pussy, began to slowly pulsate. I bit my lip and tried to think of something, anything to fight the vibrations beginning to make my vagina and clit throb. The pulsing sped up the vibrations rapidly increased. My resistance was futile and I could feel myself building to climax. My eyes rolled in my skull and my breath was heavy, I moaned aloud in a very pleasurable defeat as all of the cameras filmed my extremely intimate demise. It was at the very peak of this orgasmic daze from this very strong sybian in the shape of a witch's broom. That the leader turned it off completely. I stood there dumbfounded with my body aching in need of release. My crotch was slightly rocking against the handle. I was about to have the hardest orgasm of my life and that was robbed from me. At that moment my mind had dismissed all my thoughts of embarrassment and forced naked humiliation and had only cared about the orgasm, now I was snapped back to the real world of these girls laughing at how turned on I had gotten.

"I knew you'd love it! God its incredible holding this amount of power over you, the ability to let you cum whenever I choose, to do it immediately or let it build, or to not let you when you're so close..do you want me to let you finish little slut?" I told my head to shake no, it nodded instead. My body wanted what it wanted.

She pushed the button again in some kind of MAX power mode I came hard in seconds bucking my hips and screaming out into the night. But she didn't stop..she made me cum three times fast with no break and at the power it was set on it took less than a minute.

When she turned it off my legs nearly buckled in my orgasmic daze and exhaustion. The ropes held me up though. No matter how soaked my pussy had gotten the tape remained holding the broom against it. The cameras had captured my naked body bucking around and cumming with my face in it and my voice screaming and moaning into the night like some kind of pornstar. I prayed this footage didn't end up anywhere..online being my biggest fear.

"Alright, alright, how incredibly exhilarating it is to humiliate a slut, so completely, our own personal little show here in the woods with cameras rolling, I'm not even a lesbian and I think I'm turned on my the sheer control and domination I have over you. But as I said, this isn't the plan, just the setup, this is far to good to keep it between us, no EVERYONE needs to see this. Its time for your little ride, but first we better shut your little tantrum hole once more, we wouldn't want all those porno screams to draw attention."

She stepped towards me to regag me. She looked down just before she did and had a wicked grin. She reached into the pile of clothes at my feet and grabbed my sliced and discarded lace panties. She then did something disgusting and twisted. She rubbed the panties against my taped pussy and on the broom handle. She saturated some of the juices that had escaped the tape onto my panties...then she did the worst thing she had done to me since I was tied up..she shoved those wet panties into my mouth and sealed the gag.

I tasted my perversions and the fluids she had forced my body to produce. It wasn't disgusting, it was mostly just salty and wet..but the thought of it was so repulsing and humiliating and once again my thoughts flashed back to the camera catching this humiliating and disgusting ordeal..

Once my gag was locked into place with my own soaked panties forced into my mouth they cut the ropes off my wrists. My arms fell to my sides, throbbing a little from the blood now correctly flowing through them. They were to sore and useless to fight when they grabbed them. They forced my hands to grip the broom closer to the top of what was stretched out in front of me. Then, they taped my hands gripping the handle. This completed the visual they were going for with me being insinuated to be riding this broom. They held me in place until I was completely taped correctly as there was nothing binding me to the tree anymore.

Their finishing touch was to throw a blind fold over my my eyes leaving that and my hat the only thing on my exposed body. Unless I guess you count the tape that was mostly covering my pussy.

They started marching me then, back towards the short cut, back towards the town..back towards my very public humiliation

I had several Halloween prompts thought up for the contest and then began writing "Lesson in Karma" on a whim. When I decided to try to squeeze out a contest entry I looked back at my prompts and really wasn't feeling any of them. I feared I wouldn't get an entry out. This idea came to me and I went with it. I haven't fully proof read any of this but I dont have time to right this minute and I want to put it out, if there are any typos or anything I apologize. Going to try to finish this story before the end of the day but was hoping getting this part which can standalone, out just in case. I hope you all enjoy the story as I dropped everything I was writing on my other story to put this one out. I plan on having the rest of this story and more parts to Lesson in Karma out soon as well. Feel free to give feedback! And I know its November 1st but I think that's still within the contest deadline..
Jimmyjohnson5555

Re: Halloween contest: The Naked Witch's Broom Ride

Post by Jimmyjohnson5555 »

Wow. Amazing
Nikolai

The finale

Post by Nikolai »

They led me through the woods, back towards the shortcut. I couldn't even fight the walk forward as it was no use. I figured walking was better than them dragging me and I didn't want to do anything to make her press her button again..

We made it back to the path. I could tell because the blindfold was partially see through if there was enough light. Not enough to completely see but enough to make out shapes and not walk into anything. They turned me left and kept pushing me forward. Left was the way I was heading before I thought..thats the opposite way of my house..it has to be leading to town. We arrived at the end of the short cut shortly after. I could hear people laughing and conversing on the sidewalk just on the other side of these trees. They stopped me there and the leader gave me one last gift.

"Damnit I forgot to do this back there on camera, I was so caught up in everything else, oh well, I brought it so you're gonna use it, she walked behind me. I felt my asscheeks be roughly spread by hands I could tell wasn't the leaders. Then she slipped what must have been a buttplug into my asshole. There wasn't any lube and my anus resisted but eventually gave way plugging my asshole which sat just above the broom handle in between my legs. I had to walk funny already because of the broom in between my legs but the plug made me even more stiff. She laughed at my painful plugging and snapped a picture. I heard the camera click and saw the flash light up behind me. She showed this picture to me just before pushing me onto the sidewalk. My butthole had a little pink jewel plugging it. How could this get any worse?

She spoke to me one last time.

"This Sybian is pretty complicated but just know this, I've set multiple timers for you to have random orgasms of varying intensity, I can also manually choose to do this at any time and ill be following you in your adventures. If I see you try to hide or go a wrong way, or anything else I don't like..you'll be getting the max setting until you're back on track. Now enjoy your ride slut, and start walking. "

She then pushed me out onto the sidewalk. The streetlights illuminated enough through my blindfold to make out the path. I turned left immediately, this way leading further away from main street. The broom went to max and my knees nearly buckled. I turned the other way knowing that's what they wanted. The vibrations stopped and I was just walking. I desperately looked around for someone to help me or a way to remove this device from my body. I saw the first of many people shortly after.

Through the blindfold I could only make out that there were three figures, I couldn't see their faces. I assumed two were girls by their short slim figure, and one was a male by his large built figure..oh god..the first time a man will see me like this? It had been humiliating enough with all the females. I tried to turn away from them. The setting once again turned to maxx. They were watching. I turned back towards them. It was going to be humiliating but maybe these people would help me end this..after all its better 3 people (even if one of them was a guy) to see me like this than the whole town. I walked towards them. Their pace had began slowing as they tried to comprehend what they were seeing. I got close enough to be under the street light maybe 15 feet from them when the broom started to lightly pulsate..

No..not now. Not in front of these random strangers, not in front of a boy..they couldn't be this evil. I tried to beg for help but couldn't get anything past the panties in my mouth besides strange grunts and whines. I expected the girls to understand how humiliating this would be and help me immediately.

So I was of course very surprised when they grew angry and began hailing insults at me.

" What kind of slutty costume is this shit? Is that what girls your age do nowadays? Just go out naked? Is this some kind of dare or do you really think this is appropriate? You're a disgrace do you know that?" One of the girls said talking down to me like a child.

"And in front of my boyfriend too? I know you can see through that fake blindfold so look at me while I'm talking to you." One said clutching her man

I looked back and forth between the female figures frantically trying to shake my head that I wasn't what they were making me out to be and that I really needed help.

This is when the light vibrations grew stronger, and audible.

The girls must of recognized that sound because they looked down to the broom and my pussy.

"You're actually in these streets getting off to this shit? What the hell is wrong with you this is another level of slutty I can't even believe. Do you have some kind of master that put you up to this?" One asked me, further making me feel helpless and sad they hadn't understood by desperate need for help.

The girls walked around me as my legs shook and my body built towards climax in front of their eyes.

"Is he the one who spanked your ass and plugged your asshole?" The other laughed.

"Oh wait a minute, this must be some kind of kinky punishment. You've been a very bad girl huh? What'd you do? Cheat on him or something? It'd have to be something severe for it to be this extreme. But you're getting off on it so maybe you wanted this, I don't know but its a little much for me, and fucking inappropriate to do in the streets with peoples boyfriend's and children out here. You out to be ashamed, let's go Tim." They were heading to leave when the Broom Sybian caused me to orgasm violently. My legs shook and my knees buckled as I fell to the sidewalk.

I heard the girls and guys frantically storm off leaving me there with a small puddle of cum on the sidewalk. I just wanted help..I got up and started walking again, which shut the vibrations back on for now..I really needed to find someone that would get me out of this. The handle occasionally pulsed as I walked, forcing me to remain stimulated throughout my journey.

I saw a large group of figures in the distance coming my way. I figured that was far to much of a group to expose myself to for help..so I tried to duck back into the trees before they saw me. I was on my knees in the dirt hiding. I heard them approaching closer. The second I had ducked away to hide the vibrations against my pussy began to grow. It was building to a point of unbearable and they had yet to pass. I came once again waiting for them to pass me. When they were almost directly near my hiding place the broom went back to its maxx potential. They must of still been watching me or I had terrible timing. The max setting caused me to scream into my gag and the vibration was loud enough to be heard from several feet away.

So it was to my dismay when the group of roughly 8 figures heard my commotion and came to investigate. They moved a few branches and shined their lights on my naked body, attached to a fetish broom, bucking and cumming all over myself. It was so humiliating and this was now the most people who had seen me. There was a mixture of guys and girls and I was terrified. All I could hope is that maybe they would catch on that this was unwilling unlike the last people I'd ran into.

The next words were far from relieving..

"Oh my fucking gawd, they actually did it! There's no way I heard talks but I didn't think they'd act on it. This is fucking hilarious!" One girl said.

How many people had they told about this? What was funny about my current position? The vibrations and pulsing had turned off when they started speaking so I was forced to focus on their words.

"Who? Whatre you talking about?" A guy asked, probably trying to not sound turned on by my position on my knees in front of him.

"Well I can't say who..but they were researching into the old town tradition of the Naked Witch. Haven't you ever heard of it? Well anyway way back when one girl who had been suspected of being a witch would be paraded naked through town on Halloween. Some friends of mine told me they planned on starting this tradition again..I can't believe they actually did it. I have to take pictures to prove I saw the Naked Witch tonight." One girl said.

"So we shouldn't like..help her?" A guy asked actually seeming concerned

"God no, they chose this girl for a reason, shes a bloody witch can't you tell! Just get her out of these woods and back on her way to town!" Some other girl said.

There's no way they truly believed I was a witch that deserved this. Right? What was wrong with people tonight..why wouldn't anyone help me. I was dragged out of the woods by two strong guys who copped a feel or two. Then I was pushed back in the direction I was headed after they got their selfies with the "naked witch" and took a group photo. I was mortified and humiliated.

I continued on in hopes of finding anyone who would actually help me, and walking was the only thing that stopped this broom from forcing me to orgasm over and over, so I figured it was my best bet to keep pushing forward.

Random honks and wolfwhistles is all that accompanied me for awhile. The broom was stimulating me constantly not allowing me to go very long without arousal. It wasn't enough to make me cum constantly but it still thrummed enough in between my legs to make me feel shamefully aroused.

Several more people started recognizing me as the "naked witch." They would stop me and take pictures of me and with me. It seemed the whole town was in on it and no one was bothering to help me. I was forced to cum in front of various audiences on my trek through town..

I found out later that they had anonymously posted my torture bound to the tree with the caption

"Keep an eye out for Salem's first annual naked witch! She committed adultery and witchcraft and this is her punishment."

As if witchcraft was real or I was some kind of homewrecker or something. No one pitied me and I was subjected to various insults and orgasms of varying strength in front of them. I thought my ordeal would never end.

My journey ended at this last place I wanted it to..I was walking on the sidewalk, exhausted from the endless orgasms I had been forced to endure. When two girls came up to me. I had given up hope in anyone assisting me at this point so their arrival just filled me with more dread as I knew I'd be cumming in front of them against my will, then off to the next. I didn't expect to be recognized as Allie and not the Naked Witch. But the ones who recognized me were the last ones I'd of wanted to..

They were these two preppy, bitchy twins that I was always fighting with. They constantly trash talked me and we had physically fought throughout our elementary years and talked shit on eachother through our more mature years.

"Oh my god is that you Allie? They were looking me up and down at my naked appearance.

"You're the naked witch everyone is talking about?" This is too fucking good!"

They laughed at me and posed snapping pictures of me. Then just as all the other times that night..the broom's vibrations grew intense and I came in front of my laughing foes..

"You know..we were just on our way to the Halloween Party at Jason's..I think you should come! No pun intended." She giggled at that comment.

"You might even win the costume contest!" The other girl laughed.

No. No that couldn't be, not the party..not the place I had planned on being all along. My biggest crush would be there, and everyone who was relevant from my school. So far I hadn't known the various people who had came across Salem's naked witch tonight. They couldn't take me there!

But that's exactly what they intended to do and they started dragging me towards the way to his house. I put up more fight than I had all night. I drug my bare heels against the sidewalk causing road rage. I frantically tried to yank from their grasp. All the orgasms that night had made me weak and the broom was still vibrating at times making me even weaker. My resistance was futile and soon I'd arrive at my crushes house in this humiliating position. They resorted to just picking me up. But for some reason they thought it'd be funny to just pick me up by the broom.

So one of the twins went behind me and the other went in front of me and they picked my entire body up by the broom taped to my pussy.

This hurt alot and caused the broom to dig into my pelvis and pussy lips. The twins found it hilarious and carried me towards my crushes lawn and front door..I could hear the music jamming from his sidewalk and I could tell there were a ton of people inside. It was at the door that they removed my blindfold but still held me by the broom. It was at a duller time in the brooms vibration that they knocked on the door with me sitting there wide eyed and terrified.

It was to my dismay and utter devastation that the person that answered the door was in fact Jason. His mouth dropped when he saw me. I saw his eyes go from my terrified eyes, to my taped mouth, and then down my exposed body, taking his time on my tits, then ultimately ending at my vagina and the broom attached to it. He stammered some words quickly.

"Uh wh..what is this all about? Why is Allie like that?" Jason asked

"Because she's a slut and gets off to public exposure, what better way to do that then Halloween? She's Salem's naked witch for the night haven't you heard? She's here for the party so excuse me. " the twins barged right by the home's occupant and carried me into a crowded room full of drunken teens in their Halloween costumes. The blindfold was gone at this point and every eye in the room was on my naked body being carried by a broom painfully wedged between my legs. I looked into the eyes of my peers, my friends, acquaintances, girls looking at me in disgust, and the guys looking at me in lust. How could no one realize this was against my will? And if they did why didn't they care?

The wicked twins carried me to the center of the room.

There I was. Butt ass naked, a strange fetish Sybian broom attached to my pussy and my hands to give the illusion I was riding it, my asshole plugged with a little pink jewel hanging out of it. Red handprints and bruises on my asscheeks, and my legs and the broom covered in my juices. I must of been a truly pathetic sight.

They set two tall bar chairs on either side of me. Then they lifted me back up to place the broom in between the chairs. Leaving all of my weight on the broom handle and pushing it further into my pussy then before. It hurt. My pussy, my ass, my pride, everything hurt. I saw more camera phones, in the light this time so no need for cameras. I heard laughs and insults and every slang of slut was thrown at me. Then, the broom began my final orgasm and humilation. Right there in front of everyone I knew, my friends, goes, everyone from my grade, and in my crushes house of all places, I was subjected to several violent orgasms and put on show. The broom had started a steady thrum against my clit for the first orgasm in that room..after that it intensified but before I could come a second time, those twisted twins decided to remove my gag. When they did I spit out my soaked cum and spit covered panties to the disgust of the crowd. Then as if somehow somewhere the leader of those cloaked girls was in this room..the broom went to max. It violently vibrated my dangling body. My legs were shaking and flailing for something to hold onto as the handle that was buried in my pussy vibrated to its full potential. I violently moaned and screamed and came to the perverted thrills of the drunken crowd. But before the max setting hadn't stayed for long..this time it didn't stop until I came a solid 10 times in a row without break. At this point I don't know how many orgasms I had that night but it was alot. After the 10th orgasm my body collapsed and me and the broom fell off the chairs to the floor. Some say I got knocked out but I think I was passed out before I hit the floor..

I woke up in my bed. Oh my God that was the worst nightmare I've ever had. How could my mind of came up with that shit? My pussy was throbbing and it must have been a wet dream. Thank god. I rolled over to check my phone. My Halloween was going to great and nothing like the madness from my dream. But when I got to my phone my heart stopped. The date wasn't the 31st. It said it was November 1st..I opened up my phone to hundreds of notifications..I began to cry..it had been real. I was tagged in many videos and pictures of the night before..I looked through them feeling nauseous reading the cruel and perverted comments. I saw the original video that was anonymously posted of me in the tree, I saw the many selfies people had taken with the naked witch, and I saw the brutal and painful humiliation at Jason's house..I could never show my face in this town again..I decided then that Salem wasn't for me and started begging my mother to leave that day. It took about a month of being tortured and constantly reminded of that night at school and across town..but we finally found a house and moved several states away to start my new life and forget all about that terrible night.

I'm at the Halloween dance the next year dressed in a comfortable costume. Something ghoulish, anything but a witch. Everyone is dancing and having a good time and I feel at ease, that terrible night is behind me and its a whole new Halloween in a whole new state, with my whole new life..

Thats when the projector turns on and to my absolute horror that film of me in the woods begins to play. "I'm Allie Peters" I hear my words clear as day and the whole room turns to look at me. The video plays and I run away to escape the room of laughter and the humilation of everyone at my new school seeing what was done to me and what I thought I escaped...

I really hate Halloween.

This was just a fun story I through together for the contest, I knew I wanted to do the broom sybian thing and just filled the blanks around that. I hope you all enjoy and maybe vote for me in the contest!(or however it works) just excited that I managed to squeeze in an entry. Take care! Let me know what you think. It was a little different than what I usually do
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Jimmyjohnson5555 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:42 pm Wow. Amazing
A different story, but decided to throw your blindfold suggestion into this one instead! Hope you like it.
blueballs

Post by blueballs »

Such a fresh idea, loved it !
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

blueballs wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:13 pm Such a fresh idea, loved it !
Thanks I appreciate the kind words
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

Just had the pleasure of reading this most erotic story - one of the best I have read in years. You definitely have a talent for this genre and I look forward to reading more of your work. Sorry I didn't get to read this and vote before the contest ending.

Hooked6
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Hooked6 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:36 am Just had the pleasure of reading this most erotic story - one of the best I have read in years. You definitely have a talent for this genre and I look forward to reading more of your work. Sorry I didn't get to read this and vote before the contest ending.

Hooked6

This is actually so huge to hear from a veteran like yourself thank you so much for the kind words and I love your work!