Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Spanker

Re: Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Post by Spanker »

HM2014 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:38 pm Great stuff.

I like the idea of them laying Julie face down on a table and inserting a single candle into her butt, and lighting it... for the birthday boy to blow out. What a great birthday 'cake' that would be for him. They could take a nice picture of the group posing happily around her before he extinguishes the flame.

Great idea but she would need to be lubed
Steptoe

Post by Steptoe »

Can't wait for the next chapters.

I noticed that the photos included Julie sitting on a training potty.

It's a real shame that wasn't included in one of the chapters, as that would be a REALLY embarrassing sight.
Julie's outstretched legs weeing in the potty with her shaven crotch clearly on show, then followed up by her having to defecate and have her bum wiped would have been excruciating for her, just as much as being made to lie on Agatha's lap with her slender cheeks pulled apart to check again for cleanliness.

Can we have a detailed rerun of this maybe with Lisa in attendance - and Julie ex boyfriend who never got beyond first base.

Can't wait for more....
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

Steptoe wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:05 pm Can't wait for the next chapters.

It's a real shame that wasn't included in one of the chapters, as that would be a REALLY embarrassing sight.
Julie's outstretched legs weeing in the potty with her shaven crotch clearly on show, then followed up by her having to defecate and have her bum wiped would have been excruciating for her, just as much as being made to lie on Agatha's lap with her slender cheeks pulled apart to check again for cleanliness.

Can we have a detailed rerun of this maybe with Lisa in attendance - and Julie ex boyfriend who never got beyond first base.

Can't wait for more....

Ooh I like this a lot, but maybe without defecation.

Must be honest, I was wondering the same thing about the training potty and feeling disappointed that it hadn't featured in the story.

Well done Valerian but please include training potty. Lisa is a good call.

Not sure how you are going to weave Courtney into all of this. She has an eye for the alluring image, I'm sure she deserves a place in Julie's humiliation.

Maybe she has a particular interest in Julie....
Lorax

Post by Lorax »

Can't wait for more....

This excites my imagination.
Lorax

Post by Lorax »

Minnie Mouse wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:10 pm

Can't wait for more....

Ooh I like this a lot, but maybe without defecation.

Must be honest, I was wondering the same thing about the training potty and feeling disappointed that it hadn't featured in the story.

Well done Valerian but please include training potty. Lisa is a good call.

Not sure how you are going to weave Courtney into all of this. She has an eye for the alluring image, I'm sure she deserves a place in Julie's humiliation.

Maybe she has a particular interest in Julie....

Yes I can see Courtney having a bit of a thing for Julie, may counterpoint that with my idea of Lisa spanking Julie, as offered by Agnes, and then later bathing and masturbating little Julie. Maybe Courtney could witness this or hear about this and find her interest piqued.
Badger

Post by Badger »

Not sure if you want ideas ValerianXIII and i hope you don't take it the wrong way, but looking at all the comments, I would like Julie to be stripped and spread eagled for an intimate human biology lesson, preferably by April and Sally.

I think the idea of holding Julie face down and inserting a candle in her bum hole is great. A special birthday treat for Danny.

I love the idea of Lisa putting Julie on the potty, bathing her and then diapering Julie and carrying her like a baby.

For my own little idea, I would like Julie to be taken to a playground and put in a swing whilst wearing very embarrassing clothes and maybe taken to pick up Timmy from school at the school gates in front of everyone.

Hope you don't think I'm being forward.
More4me

Post by More4me »

Humiliation of a haughty young woman, stripped, bathed, put on a potty (according to photo evidence), half-stripped in public, shaved, spanked and hopefully looking like a forced intimate anatomy lesson, diapering, masturbation and even a candle up Julie's arse.

Adolescent neighbours, children who have been babysat, ex school pupils, shop assistants, work colleagues and others to view the humiliation.

What's not to like.
Badger

Post by Badger »

Hope things are going well, ValerianXIII.
Is there another chapter on its way after your cliffhanger?
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

I've got serious Julie withdrawal symptoms. Hoping for a fix very soon.
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

Danny and Timmy took a seat on the couch while Agatha sat across from them with the topless and a still deeply blushing Julie stood in front of her facing them now self consciously covering her chest. Everyone else sat around watching. Agnes had left minutes earlier only to return with rather cumbersome box that was gift wrapped in birthday paper.

She walked away a few more times returning with several more somewhat smaller boxes wrapped the same way. Julie gulped at the growing pile of "gifts" in front of her not knowing what they were but figured they had to be bad news.

"These presents were intended for Julie but.. I think... you might enjoy them as well." Agnes said to Danny with a big grin. "We were originally going to have Julie open these up and then try them out for us..but since it's your birthday I thought you could be the one to open them!" Danny was secretly thrilled inside but he tried his best not to show it. So far his birthday party had been a dream so far and he couldn't imagine what else was in store for him.

"So Danny take your first pick and Julie will gladly try it out for us!"

Danny scanned the pile of gift wrapped presents with his heart fluttering as he looked them over. Nobody but Agnes really knew what was inside each of them and for the most part she couldn't remember which was which at this point anyway. Danny went for a smaller package that sat on top of the pile.

He nervously opened while everyone watched on. "it..it's uh..a pacifier..I think.."

Agnes jumped into explain. "It's not just any pacifier Danny. It's a flaaa..vored pacifier." She said ripping open the package for Danny and showing it off. It was big bright pink and came with an adjustable head strap.

After showing it off Agnes was quick to force into Julie's lips and mouth. Julie tried to protest put was silenced making a muffled mmpph sound as it invaded her mouth. The strap was fastened to back of her head tightly and locked from behind.

"You see this isn't just a pacifier at all." Agnes explained while opening the rest of the package." Besides the strap that keeps it snug on Julie's head." Julie's eyes widened when she noticed the little bottles that resembled eye drops in Agnes's palm. "It also comes with several flavors for Julie to enjoy while she sucks on her pacifier." She said cruelly.

"Those flavors include.. CLASSIC SOAP..ROTTEN EGG..HOT TAMALE..and DIRTY SOCK." Agnes read the flavors aloud bringing a chuckle from her small audience. Danny was given the choice and picked soap one which was applied to some kind of opening on the pacifier.

They all waited in silence staring at Julie's face for a reaction. For a minute or so it seemed like it wasn't going to work. But all of the sudden Julie's face twisted in horror at the sudden bitter taste bringing another round of laughter at the topless 24 year old.

Julie reacted violently trying her hardest to pry the pacifier off of her face not bothering to cover her small bare breasts anymore. "You see it might take a moment to take effect but the flavor is really strong once it does." Agnes explained.

"But how long will it last?" Was Susie's innocent question as she smirked at her former babysitter's misery.

"Oh it say's up to 8 hours even for a little drop like that." Agnes said while reading the bottle carefully. "The great thing about it is she'll pretty much do anything if you offer take it off. Here give it a try."

Agnes tossed Sally the strange key and Julie's eyes followed. Sally looked at the key understanding her new found power for a moment. She looked back up at Julie with an evil smile who's face was comically contorting with disgust.

"Do you want me to take that off of you Julie?" The 24 year old brunette nodded with pleading eyes as the bitter taste overwhelmed her senses. Sally Dangled the little pink key hypnotically in front of her. Julie was begging through her gag watery eyes focused on the key.

"Well come here down on your knees then." Sally coldly pointed at the floor in front of her. Part of Julie wanted to snatch that key from her and slap that smirk off her face but she knew better than to try anything like that. Julie instead did as she was told positioning herself in right front of the grinning Sally self consciously covering her chest with her arm again.

"No no no! Hands behind your head let's see those little things." Julie did so shamefully submitting before her former charge. The position of course stretched her small breasts further making them appear almost nonexistent. Sally took the liberty to twist pinch and pull Julie's dark Hershey kiss colored nipples while she spoke.

"You know I'm way bigger than you now Julie. Can you believe that?" Danny and Timmy watched wide eyed with fascination as Sally mocked there former crush in her topless state. Julie just nodded in agreement just hoping to get this horrible taste from her mouth.

"So every Sunday your going to come over and do ALL my chores?" Julie nodded in agreement once again, eyes filling with tears at the foul taste. "You can start with cleaning my room than the rest of the house. I'll have you hand wash the dishes...." Of course she kept on agreeing

"And Timmy's chores too? You can clean his room then mow the lawn trim the bushes..." Julie kept agreeing totally at her mercy now. "It's a deal then." Sally offered moving to unlock the strap.

"Oh yeah..just one more thing.. when you do it you have to be TOTALLY NAKED the whole time!!" Julie stopped nodding for a second and Sally backed away in response. The foul taste was too much though and she really didn't have a choice either way so Julie nodded in agreement one final time before the pacifier was unlocked and removed.

"You better not try and back out of are deal!" Sally threatened and Agnes added "Don't worry Sally if she even thinks about it we'll have her spend the night in in nothing but her pacifier with rotten egg flavor to keep her company.....