Bailey and the Clark girls

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Callum White

Bailey and the Clark girls

Post by Callum White »

Splosh !!! The mud shot up Bailey’s jogging bottoms as he played with Natasha and Jill the Clark girls ,laughing and joking the three youngsters were having a great time and so was Gill Clark, the girls mother. As she lent against the tree watching the three kids playing she couldn't believe how well her crafty plan was going, you see from the very first moment she had laid eyes on bailey cooper her friend Sue from works kid she had, had a strange desire to see him more and more and maybe even in a little bit more detail. She had dismissed the idea as foolish until her oldest daughter Natasha had mentioned one night over dinner that she had developed quite a crush on the young man but that he wasn't interested and was far more engrossed in playing with his friends and just having fun.

To this day she didn't know why she suggested it ( maybe it was the wine ?) but during the same evening she asked Natasha if she would like to see Bailey a bit more maybe even a lot more ? Natasha giggled and said it would be awesome but didn't see how that could ever happen, but Gill was devious by nature and suggested a fiendish plan that would soon lead to Bailey's embarrassment and maybe even total nudity.
And so the plan was hatched, the next morning she had called Sue to invite Bailey to the family's weekend walk at the woods in the nearby town, Bailey was keen to come and so it was arranged, Sue had asked about wellies and changes of clothes but Gill had managed to sneakily convince her the weather was going to be good and they were careful anyway, she knew of course the weather had given heavy rain on the Friday night and the woods would be full of mud and large puddles. She laughed to herself now as she shouted to the kids they only had 20 mins left to play in the mud track they had found, Natasha heard this and knew this was the cue to act the first part of the plan out she smiled at her mum and moved in for the kill.

Hey !! screamed Jill “that splashed me” “so replied Bailey you're all covered up in your big coat and wellies, just have fun” the two youngsters laughed and continued to splash and push each other playfully until “Arghhhh” bailey felt a hard shove from behind and the next thing he was lying in a big puddle of mud looking up at Nat” why why did you do that” he asked “sorry it was an accident “ she replied as she helped him up “ oh deer you're all muddy “ she laughed “ not surprising he replied i don't even have a coat “ oh well he laughed lets play some more “

Against the tree Gill had seen this and took the cue “come on kids, time to go get some food and go home “ “awwww” the two younger kids explained “ race you to the car called Nat as she took off at speed “ come back “ the other two shouted as they chased after there older playmate, by the time Gill caught up the three youths where at the car and as she hoped all three where muddied up to the hilt, Ok girls take off your boots and raincoats, i'm not having mud in the car you're trainers are in the boot” the girls quickly did as they were told, “ermm Mrs Clark “ i don't have anything else with me “ said Bailey meekly, “ oh deer oh deer smirked Gill “ i did tell your mum you would need clothes to change into as well” “oh well i can't have mud in my car so i'm afraid anything muddy has to come off i've got a black bag here for it” Bailey went bright red as the two girls giggled” can i just sit on the bag Mrs Clark? “I'm sorry bailey but this car is new and i can't risk that, now don't be shy you haven't got anything in not seen before, let's get you ready to go home.
Bailey stood at the back door of the car wondering what to do , surely Mrs Clark wasn't serious, not in front of the girls ? come on bailey those trainers are cacked, take them off “ Bailey slowly bent down and pulled the lasses of his adidas trainers and slowly kicked off the shoes, he picked them up and placed them in the outstretched bag Mrs Clark was holding, “come on hurry up Bailey '' Mrs Clark said we need to get going “ “ yeah come on bailey hurry up “ the girls implored, those joggers are really muddy too come on get them off” Gill cheerfully smirked. “ “please replied the embarrassed boy i can't “” then you have to stay here, because you can't get in the car like that '' Mrs Clark said far more firmly.

What could Bailey do ? he was muddy and didn't want to upset Mrs clark so he put his hands in the top of his jogging bottoms and pulled them down revealing his stripey blue boxers and pale hairless legs to Mrs Clark, her girls and the entire car park, “ see not so hard was it” pured Miss Clark, “oh his hoodie is very muddy too “ chimed in Nat from the side “yep off it comes young man and i'm afraid i see it's got onto your T-shirt as well so off it comes too “ the girls squealed with delight “oh please not both squeaked bailey “ come on were in a rush boy Mrs cCark barked.

Gil didn't know where she got the confidence from but she briskly moved towards the boy, “arms up kiddo “ she commanded, the poor boy instinctively obliged and raised both arms and gill took the bottom of both garments and yanked them up and off and casually throw them in the bag she had waiting, Bailey now dressed in only his underwear stood shivering and feeling very exposed, he hoped it was over until Mrs Clark spoke again “ you silly boy you you've forgotten to keep your feet of the floor you're socks will be filthy now better take them off before you get in “ Bailey tried to remove his socks but was struggling to balance “just sit on the floor Bailey and hurry up “ Bailey would later wonder why he didn't just sit in the car to remove his socks but the tone of Mrs Clark's voice made him sit straight down on the ground as he removed his black socks and placed them in the bag, “ok in the car young man” “wait mum “ shouted Nat “what Natasha we need to go now his mum replied” “bailey sat in the mud “ “his boxers will be dirty now “ “ no there not begged the boy” oh my goodness you silly boy Bailey cried mrs Clark OK of come you're pants bailey and then lets go.

What !!!! cried bailey i can't ! Please Mrs Clark ? “ im sorry young man but i can't get my new car dirty now get them off else i'll leave you here in your pants “ “ i'll tell you what iv a small blanket in the boot i'll hold it in front of you and you quickly take off your pants and get in then take the blanket and put it over your lap” Bailey noticed both girls quill move move behind him at this point in expectation hoping for a glimpse of flesh. Gill got the tiny blanket and held it in front of the boy “ come on “ she barked, with no choice the blushing boy put his fingers down both sides of his boxers and quickly pulled down exposing his smooth firm bum to the laughing girls and receiving a cold blast of wind to hsi now exposed genitals. He quickly jumped into the middle seat of the car and snached the blanket to place on his lap, it was so small it bailey covered his flesh but at least his bits where covered the girls excitedly got in on either side of him as Gill locked the bag of clothes in the boot and got in to to drive.
Callum White

Re: Bailey and the Clark girls

Post by Callum White »

chapter two : the journey home

Chapter two : The journey home

Now about half was into the journey, Nat looked across and the partly exposed boy chatting nervously to her sister and formed a devilishly plan, there was no way she could be this close to Bailey and not see the whole of him exposed and embarrassed. She started to secretly signal to jill her plan and poor Bailey had no idea.

As he sat chatting to Jill bailey was very embarrassed and just hoped no cars would pass and see him when “ let me see how big your hands are compared to mine “ Jill asked playfully “why” the boy replied im just interested “pleeeeeease” Bailey liked jill and didn't suspect anything so he raised his hands to hers to compare at that moment with remarkable speed Nat acted she grabbed the blanket on baileys lap and with a quick tug removed the item, this exposed bailey totally to the gills you immediately stared and his now exposed willy and balls, “hey “ he cried as he tried to grab the blanket back in the struggle that followed Nat held the blanket tight and as he thought for it bailey was forced to remain very exposed to every one there “ i can see your willy bouncing up and down “ proclaimed Jill in hysterics, Gill of course was enjoying the whole view in her mirror as the boy squirmed to regain dignity and eventually gave up and placed his hands over his private parts, “ you guys stop it and settle down she called out “ “she took the blanket pleaded the young boy “ i don't care stop messing about or no Mcdonalds.

With that horror Bailey realized the car had left the motorway and was pulling into the fast foods restaurants car park, the car pulled to a stop “ok kids lets go “ Mrs clark shouted as her two girls quikly exited the car, “come on bailey out you get” “its ok Mrs Clark im not hungry” “nonsense you love Mcdonlads now come on my treat” “Nat give Bailey that blanket back so he can tie in around his waist while we nip in.

Now Bailey was walking into the restaurant with three fully clothed females wearing only a small blanket that was wrapped and tied around his most private bits, he should have stayed in the car but he did love mcdonalds and didn't want to miss out. As they walked to the counter he saw many smirkes and pointing fingers as he walked past several simerly tagged girls. Mrs Clark ordered Three big macs for the kids and large chips and cokes to take out with them, Mrs clark and Nat both went out first and bailey and jill walked out behind them chatting about their favorite foods to eat now Mrs Clark had taken their girls food to the car but Bailey was holding his in both hands as he walked, “ oh wait i just remembered something” jill smirked “what “replied the hapless boy” “i didn't get my revenge for you slashing me with mud” suddenly bailey released her plan as they were in the middle of the restaurant “ don't please “ he pleaded” “weeeeee” screamed Jill as pulled the blanket down hard to the floor and ran for the door, now bailey was completely nude in the middle of Mcdonalds with several people laughing at him and pointing he quickly put down his food gathered up everything and ran to the car barely covering up his privates he ran across the car park past the laughing Mrs Clark and Nat and dived in the car !,

The way back home was less eventful and the kids played eye spy and ate there Mcdonalds, Bailey almost forgot his state of undress and didn't even notice the several times that the blanket shifted and didn't cover anything at all ! when the car pulled up at his house he re-tied the blanket, and got out “ well thank you girls he said to the young girls in the back, shame we won't see each other for a bit “ he said being very glad he wouldn't. “ oh no dont worry Bailey his mum replied as she approached the car smirking at the state of her son, ive asked Gill to have you next weekend while im away with dave '' as the women laughed Bailey went indoors in a huff just hoping next weekend wouldn't be so eventful, and as she drove home Gill was plotting hard to come up with a way in which it very much would !
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Fun story. How old are Bailey and the girls? I hope to read more soon.
Callum White

Post by Callum White »

Jeepman89 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:02 pm Fun story. How old are Bailey and the girls? I hope to read more soon.
Thank you jeepman89
I'm thinking Bailey is about 12,/13 along with Nat,Jill is a few years younger, iv got another adventure planned for Bailey coming very soon 😁
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

I look forward to it.
Callum White

Post by Callum White »

Chapter three Bailey at the sleepover

Bailey was sitting on his x-box just about to start a new game with his friend when he heard his mother's voice call up the stairs “Bailey it's time to go, grab your bag and come downstairs” dam this was the moment he was dreading, his mother was going out for the night with a date and had arranged for her work friend Mrs Clark to look after him at her house along with her two daughters Nat and Jill. Now this ordinarily might not have been too much of a problem, however just a few days before the trio of girls had conspired to remove Bailey from all his clothes and subject him to a long humiliating naked car journey ! Bailey had tried to persuade his mother that he really didn't want to go but she had insisted and so with some trepidation Bailey had agreed to go.

Sitting in the car on the way to the Clark household Bailey had looked very worried and had again pleaded with his mum to let him stay at home “ now don't be silly B she had replied, last time you were out and about and Gill had no choice but to do what she did, this time you will be safe at home and i'm sure you will have a great time” “ yeah i guess so” the boy had replied as the car pulled up the drive. Bailey walked up to the house as his mum pulled away and as he knocked on the door he guessed he'd just have to get on with it for the night and get home fast the next day, after all what was the worst that could happen.

Now Gill Clark had spotted the car pull up and was giggling with excitement , she of course had already had a long chat with her eldest daughter about how the night might go and how the young boy knocking at her door may end up at the girls mercy naked and very embarrassed. As she walked to the door she suppressed her smile and opened it revealing the small dark haired very cute boy outside “ come in Bailey love she said'' the girls are in the back room” “thanks muttered the boy “ oh i'll take your bag upstairs darling you go though.” As the young boy pushed open the door Gill ascended the stairs laughing as she went, she knew what the boy was now facing as she got upstairs, unlocked the spare closet and placed the boys bag on top of another and locked the doors, the boy wouldn't need any of his things till he went home anyway.

As soon as he entered the room Bailey could see something was very wrong instead of two girls waiting to play there where at least eight who when he entered all turned to stare at him intently, “ hi said Nat, welcome” “ err hi replied bailey “ “ are you having other friends over too? “ its my slumber party tonight “ she beamed “ my mum forgot when she said you could stay, don't worry though we all said you could join in “ “ oh right “ squeaked bailey “ what are we doing “ the girls all laughed “ well at the minute were all doing makeup and hair but don't worry Alisha’s brother billy is here as well so you're not the only boy” with this a blond boy with hazel eyes emerged from the group “ hi im Bill” he offered “im bailey “ “aarrrrrr how cute said a tall girl in the corner “there making friends “ the girls laughed “ i've heard about your trip to the woods little bailey, i can't wait to get to know you better alot better “ filled with dread bailey and bill went over to the sofa to sit together and chat while the girls continued to make themselves up and laugh and point at them a lot.
Callum White

Post by Callum White »

Chapter four things get a lot worse

Great thought Bailey iv been landed in the middle of a girls party, there doing stuff i hate and they keep pointing and laughing at me when they think i'm not looking, at least he had Billy for company, Billy was a year younger then Bailey and had explained that he too had been invited over along with his sister Alisha by Mrs clark who had forgotten it was her daughters slumber party that night. Bailey liked billy and they spoke about cars, football and films while the girls messed with hair extensions and lipstick “ boys” shouted nat “ it's time for the film now come to the lounge we have popcorn “

“ Great we have to watch a stupid girl film moaned Billy as they walked to the lounge and sat on the floor along with three girls who couldn't fit on the sofa, “right guys im off out to my sisters for a few houres “ shouted Mrs Clark from the hall way, remember the plans for this evening “ with that the door shut and she was gone “ I thought your mum would be hear all evening “ asked bailey nervously” “ nah she gets overwhelmed with all us kids “ replied nat “ dont worry chimed in Alisha will look after you “ the girls laughed as the boys looked at one another and shrugged.

The fim wasn't actually too bad and Bailey found himself enjoying it and laughing along with the jokes and having an alright time with Billy and the girls that was in till suddenly the fim paused “ oh my it's 9 O’clock “ proclaimed Nat “ mum said we were to have put on our pajamas by now “ “ let's do it now and then watch the rest of the film the girls said together “ “boys we have got twoo special slumber party Onesies for you to where, who wants the tiger and who wants the panda “ Nat said giggling “ err no thanks replied Billy i've got my stuff upstairs “ the boys didn't notice the girls circling round and cutting off the room. “ i don't think you understand “ said the tall girl from before “ it's this or nothing” she laughed “ you won't find any clothes upstairs boys” we've seen to tha”t barked nat, now as Clair said it's these or nothing “ then i pick nothing snarled Bailey” “oh good replied the smiling Nat and just as the boy realized his mistake he was grabbed and shoved hard to the floor by the girls behind him.

Now lying flat on his back he saw Billy had endured the same same fate, “well girls they picked nothing so here we go “ strip them “ “ no I don't mean “ Bailey was cut off as the girls ascended onto him and he soon felt his trainers being undone and pulled of one by one, then his black socks where removed and threw behind the girls “please” he yelped to no avail as soon his grey joggers where yanked down and off his naked feet revealing his blue striped boxer shorts, he then heard an almighty laugh, he looked across to see a poor mortified Billy have his blue jeans pulled off and join his white socks and trainers on the floor revealing a pair of white and green y fronts, the girls laughed hard “ your right Alisha youre brother still wears y fronts “ Claire laughed Billy was red faced as his jumper and t-shirt where soon pulled up and over his head leaving his pants on full show , bailey was jerked back to reality as he felt his own hoodie and t shirt being pulled up and over his head and flung away exposing his slim body to the girls. “ awww there cute pants”, mocked Clair “shame they have to come off “ the girls laughed as the boys struggled hard but it was useless they were pinned down by several pairs of hands, Jill walked calmly over to bailey “sorry B she said as she hooked her fingers into the side of his boxers “please whispered Bailey “ too late his boxers were pulled slowly and dilebrilatky down his legs exposing his small genitals for the girls to gasp and then laugh at. thyr where pulled off his feet and joined the rest of his clothes on the floor, “ now Billy Boy” cried clair Nooooo the boy cried as Clair grabbed the side of his underpants and pulled down hard revealing Billy's private parts to the group and as she threw the y fronts to the ground, bailey couldn't help but notice the boy had a thicker longer willy then he did which added to his own humiliation.

Right commanded Nat “now were going to let you go “ either we're going to go upstairs and get changed while you boys clear up this room naked, and when we come back we will give you the Onesis to wear, or if you prefer you could cause trouble and then you'll stay naked all night long “ “ we won't cause trouble we promise” replied the boys meekly”.

With that the girls along with the boys clothes disappeared upstairs and the boys quickly tidied the room trying to hide there exposed willys from each other “ there’s no point covering up now i guess, said Billy we may as well just get used to it “ with that both boys removed their hands and cleaned up fast, the girls came down changed into there night wear and informed the boys there clothes where locked in the closet and threw the sleep suits at the grateful boys. Billy put on the panda and bailey the tiger as the film resumed, Bailey sat there feeling vulnerable with his naked body only protected by a thin sleep suit but hopeful the night of humiliation was over, how wrong he was.
Callum White

Post by Callum White »

Chapter 5 the late night dash

The group watched the end of the film and when it had finished the girls sat around and stated to chat about boys and music while Billy and Bailey whispered to each other about their predicament. “Oh bugger” Alisha suddenly announced i've just realized i have still got Megan's phone charger and she needs it tomorrow “ “ doesn't she only live down the road questioned Nat “ “yeah but were in our pjs now and i don't want to go out like this “ “ I know two people who will, well if they want to remain clothed any way “ smirked Clare looking at the two now very worried boys “please said Bailey don't make us” “it's only the last house on this road, about five minutes walk replied Jill just go to the front bedroom on the right knock on the window and pass the charger in to the room “ “ I don't know replied billy “ oh i do snapped Claire turning her phone over to reveal a fully focused pic of a completely naked billy lying prone on the floor” with that the boys took the charger and set off out the front door dejected and in a hurry.

As the boys walked down the road they spoke to each other “ the roads cold on my feet complained Billy”, “yeah mine too and the wind is cutting though this thin material ,my nipples are rock hard “ laughed Bailey the boys giggled. “ Should we just run off “ asked Billy and not go back” ? “ where would we go dressed like this my home is easley 20 mins away “ “ yeah mines even further”here we are anyway!. The boys looked at each other and started to slowly walk up the path to the house, just as they got half way an almighty shout rang out “ get them” before he could react bailey was tackled down onto the grass at the side of the path, and a large light suddenly illuminated the front yard, there in front of him stood a large teen he recognized as Harry, Megan's older brother, Bailey was being held by two other boys and across the other side of the path Billy was in the same predicament, “ caught you sneaking into my house didn't I” demanded the boy “ sorry we were just brining Megs charger back for Alisha honest” squeaked Bailey.

Just then the door suddenly opened and Megan and another girl emerged, “ whats going on here “ asked Megan “ these boys where sneaking in to the house to see you “ Harry snapped back “we've got your charger “ said Billy. “Don't know what youre talking about sorry “ replied the girl ( in fact she new all about it as when the boys had left the Clark home Nat had called her to let her know the boys where on the way and where currently nude under there Onsies, Meg had quickly asked her brother and his friends to go around the back and wait for the boys to arrive ) “well what should we do with them, then asked Harry “ they should pay a penalty really “ “ they've got nothing to give “ said Meg “oh yes they have “ the boy smirked.

With that he bent down and grabbed the zip at the front of Baileys tiger suit, he pulled down a little to reveal the top half of baileys chest “ no please dont he yelped,” “well look he’s nothing on under here so far “ laughed Harry as he pulled a little more revealing baileys cold hard nipples. Hey “ Billy yelped as on the other side Meg began to unzip his too” she pulled down slowly revealing his hairless chest and then his nipples and belly button too “ i don't think there wearing pants either she laughed “ with that Harry pulled on Baileys zip again despite his pleading and struggle, revealing his belly button and higher groin area, “ no hair here either he scoffed as he pulled again revealing the top of Baileys penis shaft, please stop cried b]Bailey, “ get it out “ suddenly demanded the other girl in the front drive” and with one slow pull baileys genitals flopped out of the suit and he was exposed again, he lay helpless as the boys removed the suit completely and left him nude, meanwhile Meg had slowly stripped the suit from Billy as well, the boys were told to run before they got hurt and so did very quickly.

As they ran back down the road trying to cover themselves as best they could they just hoped the girls would be kind at the other end and let them in quickly, however to there despair the door was locked solid just then a window on the ground floor opened “ hello boys” mocked Claire “ please let us in shivered the boys” “oh we will but first take two steps back and put your hands on your head “ what please stop this “ asked Bailey “ do it or stay out your choice boys” so of course they did what was asked , the girls emerged and many pictures were taken before the boys where allowed to enter the house and sit down shivering. “ you're cold boys “ scoffed Nat “ dont worry were playing dance star on the X-box and it's your turn “ “ that will warm you up “ laughed jill, of course neither boy wanted to dance but having given up all hope of dignity they took a controller and danced to the song as fast as they could just to warm up , Bailey couldn't help notice Billy's penis bouncing around as he danced and knew the girls where looking at his for sure.

Suddenly the boys heard a deep laugh and turned to see Mrs clark back in the doorway of the lounge laughing and taking in the spectacle, “oh boys “ what a time you must of had she laughed “ come on guys bed time for you all “ohhh” the girls cried but went up to bed “boys you're in the spare room at the back” i've found your clothes they in the wash you can have them tomorrow” Mrs Clark motioned up the stairs, with that the boys ran to the spare room and shut the door , normally Bailey would never have dreamed of sharing a bed with another boy let alone naked but he soon jumped in along side Billy , just to be covered at last, , “ that night sucked “ moaned Billy “ yeah it really did replied Bailey “ when we wake up do you want to swap numbers and bee friends ? “yeah replied the blond boy and as Bailey fell asleep with Billy's leg touching him he thought to himself that at least one good thing had come from the night.

In the morning both boys found their clothes and bags at the bottom of there beds and went downstairs to have breakfast trying to ignore the laughs of the girls and their mum as they at., Bailey's mum arrived and he practically flew to the car to get in “ Hi Bailey” did you have a good time “ she asked “ errrr yeah can we go now though he asked” “ of course his mum smirked as her phone dinged and dinged with the endless picture messages and videos Gill Clarke was sending her.
Callum White

Post by Callum White »

sorry for any mistakes regarding spelling and grammar I'm unfourtantly very dyslexic and its hard to find a proof reader for these types of stories, hopefully you can still get the jist of the action in the story.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Excellent episode Callum. Lots of fun indeed. Hope to see more from you.