Debbi's sunbathing mishap

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Lorax

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 11 added

Post by Lorax »

This is one of my favourite stories.
Can't wait for the next chapter
Joe

Post by Joe »

Looks like Debbi's going to have a very interesting time.
cober

Post by cober »

More Debbie action please
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Part 12 ( a bit short but hopefully keeping it ticking over )

Maybe Jessica was finally starting to grow up, thought Debbi hopefully as she stood in the 13 year old brat's kitchen. Sure, she could think of ways she would rather spend Halloween than feeding a bunch of giggling teenage girls. But the most important thing, as she waited for the jacket potatoes baking in the oven and stirred a giant cauldron of baked beans, was that she remained fully clothed ! Jessica had also informed her that there was no need for any of that 'mistress' crap. The difficult Asian girl Aditty was there but as far as Debbi could tell, none of the remaining three girls were aware of the hold that Jessica had over her, nor of the indignities that she had suffered. The other considerable bonus was that there were no obnoxious teenage boys !

"Come and get it" Debbi yelled as cheerfully as she could muster once she judged the potatoes were ready. The five excited girls settled at the kitchen table as Debbi served the simple meal. They were already decked out in Halloween costumes. The three girls that Debbi did not know had come as identical cats. Aditty was appropriately dressed as the devil and wielded a plastic pitchfork, while Jessica was all made up in a ghostly white with vampire teeth. Debbi remained in her jeans and t-shirt. She knew she would have to go traipsing around with them later on, trick or treating, but thankfully there had been no mention of a costume. She wasn't interested in partaking of the meal and was lost in her own thoughts and ignoring them, as they poured the sickly cola that seemed to be the drink of choice.

Debbi was jolted out of her reverie by the sound of the doorbell. "I'll get that" cried Jessica, jumping up. The girl returned with five figures dressed in black robes and red hoods that covered their faces apart from the eyeholes. "It's the Spanish Inquisition" Jessica announced. "I wasn't expecting that" laughed Aditty. "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition" confirmed a hooded voice that Debbi recognised as Nigel's. There must be reruns on cable TV she thought to herself, as the girls laughed delightedly. She began to feel wary as she quickly ascertained that the five hooded figures were Nigel, Clyde, Ginger and the twins.

"We've had reports that there may be a dangerous witch on the premises" Nigel intoned. "Oooh" cried the girls. "Of course, only a fully grown female can be initiated with all the powers of a dangerous witch. Is there any fully grown female here ?" Nigel continued. "Debbi !" shrieked the girls excitedly, pointing at the hapless 26 year old brunette. As Nigel turned his attention towards her, Debbi didn't much like the direction that this seemed to be taking. "Answer me truthfully now madam. Are you a witch ?" Nigel demanded. "No, of course not" answered Debbi, playing along with the charade as best she could. "Well, I'm afraid we can't just take your word for it" Nigel informed her. "We need to be satisfied that you do not carry the devil's mark and to do that we are going to have to carry out a full body inspection !"
gwentman

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 12 added

Post by gwentman »

Like this quite inventive. Thought you were running out of steam in bridging filler glad to see you back on form. Let me know what you think of school project now that it has moved on a bit
Debbifan

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 12 added

Post by Debbifan »

Part 13

"We'll go back through to the other room" Jessica called. "No, what, stop it, don't be silly" protested Debbi, as she was ushered from the kitchen back into the lounge. But the kids ignored her and she was soon standing awkwardly in the middle of a circle as they arranged themselves, some seated on chairs and the others on the floor. Jessica remained standing. "It's very important we make sure there's no dangerous witch here, especially since it's Halloween" she began. "What are we looking for ?" she asked the Inquisition. "The mark of the devil" intoned Nigel. "OK Debbi. So, take your top off !" Jessica continued.

Aditty and the boys knew that the older woman would have no choice but to comply in the end but the three cats just giggled as Debbi continued to protest. "No, this is ridiculous. I don't have any marks on me and I'm not a witch. I'm not taking any clothes off" she whined petulantly. "The Inquisition has information to the contrary and we have to be sure" Jessica countered, brandishing her phone and showing a list of names and contacts, the significance of which were not lost on Debbi. "Sod it" she cursed angrily, as she crossed her arms and hauled her t-shirt off over her head, tossing it aside onto a table. The cats gasped in surprise. As usual at the weekend, Debbi wasn't wearing a bra.

"Can you see any mark ?" Jessica asked Aditty, who was closest. "I don't suppose these count ?" the grinning Asian girl joked, flicking Debbi's perky brown nipple with her fingernail. "Ow !" cried Debbi. Jessica laughed. "No, I think those are normal. Lift up your arms Debbi." Debbi complied and Aditty made a point of peering into her armpits. "No, nothing" she said, disappointed. "Lift up her hair at the back to make sure there's nothing hidden on her neck" Nigel suggested. Debbi fumed as Aditty did just that. The mortified IT manager began to blush furiously and was painfully aware that her erect nipples had now grown to be full scale pokies ! "No, can't see anything unusual" Aditty concluded.

"Oh dear. Then it looks like those jeans are going to have to come off" decided Jessica, who was not in the least sorry. This came as no surprise to Debbi either but she still felt the need to resist. "No, look, this has gone far enough. A joke's a joke and all that but..." She was stopped in her tracks by Jessica waving the phone again. "Oh alright then, bugger it" Debbi muttered, kicking off her shoes and unzipping her jeans. They were tight and it wasn't easy trying to peel them off while standing on one leg. The astonished cats giggled while the five boys were silent but dry mouthed behind their hoods. They had all seen Debbi naked before but not so often that the novelty had worn off in any way.

Eventually, Debbi succeeded in stumbling out of the jeans which she tossed onto the table in irritation. "Nice knickers" laughed one of the cats, who were becoming more accustomed to the unexpected spectacle. Debbi was standing in a white lace thong. "Anything on her legs ?" asked Jessica. "Nothing I can see" responded Aditty. "Turn round then" commanded Jessica. Debbi did so, eliciting more laughter from the cats. "Anything ?" Jessica asked again. "Nah, not on her ass either !"

"It must be well hidden" Jessica speculated. "I reckon these have to come off as well so we can be certain we're safe" she laughed, pointing at Debbi's knickers. "But they hardly cover anything" Debbi wailed. "They cover enough. We have to be thorough." Jessica tried hard not to laugh. Cursing again, Debbi brusquely pulled down her underwear and threw it on the table with the rest of her clothes. "There" she said defiantly. "What can you see ?" asked Jessica yet again. "Not a lot. Just some stubble growing" proclaimed Aditty to the embarrassment of Debbi, who had not bothered to shave there for a few days, and to the amusement of the other kids.

"Well, looks like you're off the hook and we're all safe then Debbi" said Jessica. Debbi began to reach for her clothes. "Just a minute" interrupted Nigel. "We need a full inspection." Debbi was puzzled. "What do you mean, you've seen everything" she queried. "Sit up on the table" demanded Nigel, taking over from Jessica. He knew, from prolonged and frequent study of the photos he and Ginger had made Debbi pose for, that she had a small mole on her right inner thigh just below her labia. Debbi resisted. "What for ? There's nothing else to see, this is absurd." But more subtle gestures from Jessica with the phone prompted her to back off and sit up on the table beside her discarded clothes. She was acutely aware of her nudity as the kids all stood and moved closer.

"Open your legs" ordered Nigel. "No, what for ? No." But Debbi's actions belied her words and she reluctantly parted her thighs. "There ! Look !" cried Nigel triumphantly. "The devil's mark !" affirmed Aditty. Debbi looked down at herself, trying to work out what was causing the commotion other than the exposure of her most private parts. "There" Aditty pointed in confirmation. "What ? That's just a mole" Debbi protested. "A likely story" Jessica replied. "So we can be sure, we need you to undergo the witch's ordeal" Nigel pronounced. The assembled gang all cheered gleefully as the naked Debbi looked at them in alarm !
Lorax

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 13 added

Post by Lorax »

Oh poor Debbie, maybe she's heading for a dunk and a very good wash in the bath. You can't be too careful with these witches.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Can't wait to find out what they do to her.
They should at least tie her up so she can't escape!
Mike
cober

Post by cober »

I like the idea of giving the witch holy water (Vodka) in order to lubricate the witch to appear.
Get Debbi Drunk and maybe have her edge herself with the vibrator before taking her out to trick or treat in a very revealing costume and then have her get the kids more candy from fathers who answer the door by flirting :)

Jessica could leave her at a frat party on last stop before catching her doing the walk of shame the next morning only to discover she has lost the costume during her wild night.

Maybe Jessica could force her to return to scene of the crime to retrieve it :) or give the boys an anatomy show of her red and swollen nether regions :)
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Risking putting my head above the parapet during the current controversy to post another chapter since it was ready to go anyway.

Part 14

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, no, eek, do stop, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, no, AARGH !" Debbi was laughing uncontrollably, not because there was anything remotely funny about her situation but because she was very, very ticklish indeed ! The kids had cleared a space and had her tied naked and spread-eagled to the table top, with each limb secured to one of the table legs. She was completely vulnerable and defenseless against the onslaught from ten sets of fingers attacking her armpits, ribs, feet and inner thighs. Aditty was even using a feather duster to tickle her nose !

The boys and girls had different motivations but were all on the verge of hysterics themselves as they delighted in the spectacle of Debbi writhing and bucking helplessly under her bonds. "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ok god, no, please, aargh, EEK, stop, oh do stop, ha, ha, ha, I'm going to wet myself !" Jessica held up her hand to signal for the tickling to stop. "OK then, admit it. You are a witch aren't you ?" she asked. Debbi had ceased her contortions and laid back flat, breathing heavily. "No, of course not. This is silly. Stop it" she gasped. "Wrong answer" laughed Jessica, indicating that the tickling should begin again !

It's strange how a body responds. As well as her engorged nipples, Debbi could sense that her clit was beginning to peep out at the world from beneath its' hood. She bucked furiously again as the cats attacked her pits and ribs. Aditty took the feather duster and began to tease it between Debbi's legs, though it wasn't certain if the mischievous Asian girl knew the effect this might have on Debbi. "Ha, ha, oooh, OOOH, no, it's too much, AAARGH, OK, stop, look, yes, I am a witch !" she cried. Jessica called a halt once more. But if Debbi thought that her admission would bring an end to the afternoon's proceedings, she was to be gravely disappointed.

"Hah, at last she admits it" said Nigel triumphantly from behind his mask. "But we still need to find out how dangerous a kind of witch she is" he added. "Quite right" agreed Jessica. "Carry her outside boys" she commanded, moving to open the door out into the back garden. "Stop, no, what're you doing ?" yelled Debbi, as they untied her ropes. She was conveniently splayed for Ginger and Clyde to grab an ankle each and for the twins to take a hold under each arm. The overweight Nigel supervised. "We've got the best view" laughed Ginger as they headed outside. "We can't go out there. People will see. It's freezing" moaned Debbi as they emerged into the garden. Freezing was an exaggeration but the end of October in England was not an ideal time to be outside in the nude !

"What're you doing ?" Debbi repeated. She looked around anxiously. Jessica's parents' garden was spacious and pretty secluded but it wasn't out of the question that the group could be spied from the upstairs windows of a couple of houses. "We have to find out if the witch will float" Nigel finally replied. "If she floats, she's really dangerous. But if she sinks she's merely a novice and we can let her off" he explained. Debbi began to buck and struggle and the boys had to concentrate to hold on fast to her legs. She looked around and saw that they were headed for a pond at the bottom of the garden !

"No, stop it, put me down. You can't be serious, let me go" Debbi shouted as she continued to struggle. "Oh do be quiet or the neighbour's really will see" Jessica admonished her. They had reached the side of the pond. "On five" called Ginger as the boys began to swing the naked woman back and forth. "One and...two and...three and...four and...FIVE !" Debbi found herself flying through the air as her limbs windmilled. Time seemed to stand still momentarily as she glimpsed the grey October sky and autumn leaves and then suddenly, darkness and piercing cold !

Debbi had landed in the centre of the small pond with a satisfyingly loud splash as the kids cheered wildly. The pond wasn't deep but it was enough for Debbi to submerge completely. Surrounded by curious carp, Debbi thrashed her limbs around frantically trying to touch bottom. After what seemed to be an age but was in reality only five or six seconds, she succeeded and stood to be greeted by the sight of the joyful kids exchanging high fives ! She spat out the foul tasting pond water that came up to her waist and began to wade towards the edge, brushing weed off of her skin and out of her hair.

"It's swamp thing !" Aditty shouted happily. "Well she didn't float, so I guess she's not so dangerous and we can let her back in" proclaimed Nigel. "Not in that state" objected Jessica. "Mum would go mad if she ruined the carpets" she explained. "But I'm freezing" yelled the wet and naked Debbi. "You'll have to go round the side" Jessica informed her. "What do you mean ?" wondered Debbi.

Five minutes later, Debbi was installed in the wet room which adjoined the kitchen. Alongside the washing machine and dryer was a spartan shower that the previous owners had installed for their son to use when he returned covered in mud from rugby practice. "Here" said Jessica, tossing some shower gel at Debbi. She discovered that they were all going to stand around and watch as she showered. "You're the entertainment" she was informed. To add to her discomfort, the water was only lukewarm but lukewarm was at least an improvement on the pond ! There was some relief when Jessica offered her a sensible bath towel. "Where are my clothes ?" Debbi asked once she was more or less dry apart from her hair. "Don't worry about those. We've got your costume here. Hurry up, it's time to go trick or treat."

Debbi groaned. She'd forgotten about that. "What about underwear ?" she asked. "You can have your knickers I suppose" Jessica conceded, placing the white lace thong on top of the bag containing Debbi's costume. "We'll give you some privacy to get ready" laughed Jessica, the irony not lost on Debbi or the others. "But don't be long, we've got to get going."