Elizabeth – Insider Trading Gone Wrong - Grand Finale Added (Content Warning: Rape)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Spanker

Re: Elizabeth – Insider Trading Gone Wrong - Grand Finale Added

Post by Spanker »

Stella wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:21 am
HM2014 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:58 pm
Lorax wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:58 pm Sorry HM2014, I was following this until the rape scenes.

Rape's not my scene.

Admittedly, there's a fine line between coercion / humiliation and rape and there's often more than an element of the former in rape, but this goes too far over the line.

This isn't my board, and I'm not making judgement calls on others, but this isn't my thing. I feel queasy reading this
Hi Lorax.

Thanks for the comment.

Yeah I see where you're coming from. Personally (without knowing legal definitions), I didn't really think he raped her. I thought it was more like coercion into sex (rather than physically forcing her).

Also, I'm not really sure if there's much of line between rape/coercion into sex and some of the other things I've read on the forum. There was one story (can't remember the title) where two girls arranged to meet to settle a feud, and one took her Dad's taser and tased her rival, then tied her up naked in a basement and live-streamed her humiliation to their school lol. Pretty much all the stories on the forum contain acts that would be illegal and cause trauma to the victims.
It wasn't coercion, it was blackmail and having him feeling joy out of violating her and letting this child cum inside her multiple times. In other stories there's an element of desire to the victim, they are usually turned on, enjoyed it in SOME WAY, and most of all, they weren't forcibly fucked, blackmail is forcibly. I really hope if, in real life, you stopped a friend who was "coercing" a girl into letting him fuck her using damning evidence.

I think this race is run Stella and there's not too much to add.

I deliberately haven't commented further until I read your comment. I simply don't understand where you're coming from. Blackmail is a form of coercion. It doesn't fall outside being coercive.

From what I can see, you don't seem to be objecting to a child being involved in this, your primary point is the rape.
If your primary point was about the child, then
I could go along with your point of view - that's if you didn't read multiple stories of children being involved in the sexual humiliation of women. I'm assuming you enjoy them on this board as you don't seem to comment negatively on others.

Your main concern is rape. As has been mentioned, rape is defined in many countries by the insertion of a body part or object into a person without consent. That means that most of the stories here have an element of rape or threat of it.

I could ignore all of this, but then you create a hypothetical example and ask if the author would act to stop, what would be, rape.

If anyone can't distinguish between fiction and real life, then they shouldn't be on this board - or any other. I can see nothing from anyone on either side that suggests this. Thus my irritation at the use of this hypothetical question.

Anyway, I think the subject is exhausted and is leading to more heat than light.
lowradiation

Post by lowradiation »

Stella

The stories on this board are fantasies, written by fanasists. We're all fantasists. Perhaps you need to diferentiate between the terms 'fantasy' and 'reality'. I'm assuming that writers on here are aware of that line? It seems however that you're not. Otherwise what's the point of inserting a pretend 'real life' scenario into the discussion?
If you don't appreciate the work of an author then please, for all our sakes, just don't read it. If you read it and don't like it, you should simply put it down to experience and move on. What you SHOULDN'T do is try and censor work you don't personally approve of, because that is a very slippery slope.
Stella

Post by Stella »

lowradiation wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:43 pm Stella

The stories on this board are fantasies, written by fanasists. We're all fantasists. Perhaps you need to diferentiate between the terms 'fantasy' and 'reality'. I'm assuming that writers on here are aware of that line? It seems however that you're not. Otherwise what's the point of inserting a pretend 'real life' scenario into the discussion?
If you don't appreciate the work of an author then please, for all our sakes, just don't read it. If you read it and don't like it, you should simply put it down to experience and move on. What you SHOULDN'T do is try and censor work you don't personally approve of, because that is a very slippery slope.
I'm not trying to censor anything, I'm simply stating what the rules have been for these boards for 20+ years, this story would have been deleted on the old board, and thats all I'm saying. There's nothing wrong with me being offended by a rape story, especially on a board thats been making it clear for years that rape is not allowed. Mainly forceful vagina on penis or penis in vagina.

:(

Thats the way it's always been and its disappointing to know I won't be able to come here anymore because I have to worry about if a story forced, blackmailed sex. Being blackmailed, to me, is just the same as physically holding them down.

Not to mention the girl in this story seemed like she had absolutely no enjoyment, even the grossest stories I've seen, ones that got deleted even because of rapey elements like this, included the girl (or boy) enjoying it in some way or eventually. Even his enjoyment in her pain realizing she's about to be penetrated against her will by a child that disgusts her.

I guess they are being coerced, I feel like I'd have less of a problem if he was licking her pussy and she enjoyed it. I usually ignore the ages in these stories and envision them as older people, so the ages don't matter to me mainly because when I imagine these stories in my head they are older. So for example him being a 14-year-old, that may be that way in the story, but in my head he's like 26 or something. I assume thats what most people here do as well, because being genuinely attracted to... well, children, is odd, and those who are have a mental illness. Unless you're a child yourself. >.< Generally yes, the age is a problem, but if so, just do what I do and age the characters up in your head.

I'm sorry to upset everyone, I just am voicing my opinion, if rape is allowed on the board, it's Viredae's decision, all I've been saying all this time is that this story WOULD 100% get deleted on the old board, it would, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I hope you all have a great day, and just know you're allowed to have a rape fetish, I just think this board is absolutely the wrong place to write about said fetish.
Lorax

Post by Lorax »

It's a shame if anyone felt they had to leave this board for worrying about coming across a story that has events they find too extreme. Maybe the board can put a separate section for these stories, as already suggested - sorry I don't recall who.

The only problem is what would be included in that section. I've already made my personal position clear about rape, but I am painfully aware that many outside of this board would find all the stories here offensive. So, how would we find a suitable definition for more extreme stories?

I'm sure its not beyond the ability of everyone here to come up with a workable solution - it may not be ideal, but if it helps us avoid these interminable discussions, then so be it.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Stella wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:56 pm
lowradiation wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:43 pm Stella

I'm not trying to censor anything, I'm simply stating what the rules have been for these boards for 20+ years, this story would have been deleted on the old board, and thats all I'm saying. There's nothing wrong with me being offended by a rape story, especially on a board thats been making it clear for years that rape is not allowed. Mainly forceful vagina on penis or penis in vagina.

:(

Thats the way it's always been and its disappointing to know I won't be able to come here anymore because I have to worry about if a story forced, blackmailed sex. Being blackmailed, to me, is just the same as physically holding them down.

Not to mention the girl in this story seemed like she had absolutely no enjoyment, even the grossest stories I've seen, ones that got deleted even because of rapey elements like this, included the girl (or boy) enjoying it in some way or eventually. Even his enjoyment in her pain realizing she's about to be penetrated against her will by a child that disgusts her.

I guess they are being coerced, I feel like I'd have less of a problem if he was licking her pussy and she enjoyed it. I usually ignore the ages in these stories and envision them as older people, so the ages don't matter to me mainly because when I imagine these stories in my head they are older. So for example him being a 14-year-old, that may be that way in the story, but in my head he's like 26 or something. I assume thats what most people here do as well, because being genuinely attracted to... well, children, is odd, and those who are have a mental illness. Unless you're a child yourself. >.< Generally yes, the age is a problem, but if so, just do what I do and age the characters up in your head.

I'm sorry to upset everyone, I just am voicing my opinion, if rape is allowed on the board, it's Viredae's decision, all I've been saying all this time is that this story WOULD 100% get deleted on the old board, it would, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. I hope you all have a great day, and just know you're allowed to have a rape fetish, I just think this board is absolutely the wrong place to write about said fetish.
First, I'm sorry to hear that Stella, however let me at least try and add to this discussion, and I'll probably add something similar to this as an addition to the rules post later.

I believe the rule relevant here are these:
5) As you can see by reading some of the posts the stories range from simple humorous adolescent pranks or experiences, to stories involving more sexually explicit material. All I ask is if your story contains explicit material please make sure it is age appropriate (aka not illegal) and issue a warning letting the reader know in advance.

6) NO insults, threats, spam, antagonistic comments, or off topic posts please. I reserve the right to remove or edit anything I feel is unsuitable for the board or just having a “bad feel” to it such as stories involving young children, pedophilia, excessive violence, gore, etc.
Just to note, the "excessive violence" refers to purely physical violence, exertion of physical force to injure, so I don't consider this story as a violation of that aspect.

There have always been stories where children coerce/blackmail grown women into lewd acts and even sex on this board (See the Collette Story, for example), suffice to say, if the child is doing the coercion, I tend to disregard it, as it's not quite "feel bad" since it's clearly removed from reality, and is uncomfortable at best to some people.

Now, you can see that this story can be taken as generally having a "bad feel" to it, that I would agree with, and the etc. can easily refer to rape.

However, I worded it in this way because I didn't want well-written stories that involved forced sex to be deleted just because it might make one or two people uncomfortable, not when the fetish entirely makes a whole bunch of people uncomfortable.

After all, the only rule I deemed necessary to add above the original ones is rule 7:
7) Have fun! Yes, the rules may say that it has to be about girls pantsing or stripping, but really, in the end, a good story trumps all the rules in my book (of this board, don't do anything illegal), so chill out!
That doesn't mean you cannot argue for the rules, but I want everyone, above all, to be aware that these are guidelines, not laws, I want writers to write first and then consider the best approach to deliver the story or if it's appropriate, not the other way around.

Now, note rule 5, I ask that explicit stories issue a warning to let people know in advance that there might be objectionable material, I'd thought rape was an obvious one, and honestly, this issue is usually one that's easily fixed by either me or the author, I admit I did not enforce this rule in this situation, I will be doing this once I'm done writing this post by posting warnings myself, and hoping HM2014 will take caution to do so in the future.

Now on the issue of rule enforcement, I tend to take a more Laissez-faire approach to the board, so unless people actively tell me if a story might violated the guideline, there's a chance I'll miss it, either because I didn't read the post or because I wasn't even paying enough to remember the rules (again, please forgive my slip ups, I plead that, much to my chagrin, I'm still only human), I tend to leave things be and I assume that unless people inform me of a post that violates any guidelines, things are fine.

Finally, I'll leave it up to everyone whether they want me to continue with requiring tags for explicit stories or to add a new forum for them, I do feel that the latter makes it easier to manage, so unless anyone objects, I'll probably do the latter by the end of the week.
TheWanderer

Re: Elizabeth – Insider Trading Gone Wrong - Grand Finale Added (Content Warning: Rape)

Post by TheWanderer »

My thoughts on this issue...

I had no problem with the forced-sex. I think it would have been almost strange if a perverted 14 year old boy had a hot 26 year old woman completely at his mercy, and only made her strip, and didn't demand sex. I mean, in a Bond film, does the villain only want to take over half the world? No, they want all of it.

I also didn't mind that the male character was only 14. I actually liked that the much younger person was always one step ahead.

About the story itself...

I've been reading this forum for a while now, and in terms of pure writing skills, this is by far the best story I've ever seen on here. So well done. The build up was great and there were lots of cool lines and great moments throughout the whole thing.

The only thing I would say is that I would have liked more scenes. But you obviously went with a more descriptive approach of doing one long scene in great detail, rather than many scenes in less detail. But either way, I loved this. A seriously good, seriously hot story!
HM2014

Re: Elizabeth – Insider Trading Gone Wrong - Grand Finale Added (Content Warning: Rape)

Post by HM2014 »

TheWanderer wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:25 pm I've been reading this forum for a while now, and in terms of pure writing skills, this is by far the best story I've ever seen on here. So well done. The build up was great and there were lots of cool lines and great moments throughout the whole thing.

The only thing I would say is that I would have liked more scenes. But you obviously went with a more descriptive approach of doing one long scene in great detail, rather than many scenes in less detail. But either way, I loved this. A seriously good, seriously hot story!
Thank you so much!!

I'm glad people enjoyed reading it.