Halloween Contest entry: Bella's Little Sister By Princess Alice

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Halloween Contest entry: Bella's Little Sister By Princess Alice

Post by Girlspns »

Alice (me): 17 years old, 5’1, long blonde hair, green eyes, fair skin, 30A, and fairly petite.
Bella (my sister): 15 years old, 5’3, shoulder length blonde hair, fair eyes, slightly tan, 32B, athletic body.

“Hey, little sis?” my sister bursts into my room. She had an annoying habit of never knocking, and had walked in on my changing several times before today. Thankfully, I was just chilling in bed reading a book tonight.

“For the last time, Bella…knock,” I sigh, slightly sitting up, “And stop calling me that.”

Ever since her growth spurt in 8th grade, Bella had gotten more and more obnoxious about her size. Not only was she taller, but her chest was more impressive. I had been mistaken for her younger sister at least a dozen times in the last year, and she always loved it.

“You said you’d drive me to my sleepover tonight, remember?” she says. Completely ignoring what I said, of course.

“Yeah, I know,” I put my book down, “I thought it didn’t start for another 30 minutes.”

“It doesn’t,” she says, “But a few of my friends were wondering if you wanted to tag along?”

“Since when do your friends want me around?” I ask, glancing at her curiously. For as long as I can remember, she and her friends were nothing but brats to me when I was around.

“Well…” she pauses, “Actually, we really just want someone around who can drive. In case we want to go out at some point. You’re the only one we know with a license AND a car.”

“Sorry, Bella,” I sink back down into my bed, “I’m not going to a freshman party.”

“C’mon, Alice! It’s not even a party, it’s a sleepover,” she whines at me, then thinks for a moment, “How about this? If you go, I’ll stop calling you ‘little sis’ for a month.”

“How about a year?” I counter-offer, sitting back up. I was actually a bit interested in the deal now that she mentioned it.

“Three months, little sis,” she smirks, probably knowing how badly I wanted her to quit it.

“Six months.”

“Okay, six months,” she agrees, but adds something before I can respond, “But you have to stay until we decide to go to bed. And I get to pick your costume.”

“But-”

“Hush, little Alice,” she smiles, “That’s my final offer. Now, are you going to agree like a good little girl? Or should I leave my little sister home alone while I go have fun tonight?”

“Oh my God, fine!” I groan, sick of all the names, “But that means no more ‘little’ comments. No ‘little sis,’ ‘little Alice,’ or ‘little sister.’ And you can’t pat my head, or any of that other demeaning crap.”

“On one condition,” she smirks, “You have to dress up like my little sister tonight. I get one last night of having my fun, then you’re free for half a year.”

“What? That’s not what we-”

“C’mon, little Alice!” she interrupts me again, “It’s Halloween. Loosen up a bit, little sis.”

“Okay, okay,” I sigh, getting up, “How exactly am I supposed to dress?”

“Follow me!” she exclaims. Before I can object, she grabs my hand, tugging me towards her room. I grudgingly let her lead me, and we walk down the hall to her room, “Now, be a good little girl and stay put.”

I don’t even bother with a reply at this point, just ready to suck it up and get through the rest of the night. After that, I could finally avoid all the embarrassing comments and insults she makes all the time. As I stood by the door, I watched Bella loot around her room for a few minutes. She pulled out a duffel bag from under her bed, and her old Science Fair box from the closet.

“These first!” she grins, pulling out a stack of pull-ups from the box. In middle school, she had done a project on optimum absorption, or something like that, and must have kept some of the materials.

“No way!” I exclaim, looking in disgust at the bright pink Hello Kitty pull-ups, “I said I’d dress up like your little sister, not put on diapers.”

“Do you want to just call off the deal?” she gives me an annoyed look, walking over and holding out the embarrassing underwear, “It’s just a costume. What’ll it be, little sis?”

“Okay, I’ll put one on,” I give in, taking one of the girly pull-ups.

“You’ll put on three,” she insists, holding out the rest of them.

“But-”

“Oh my God, little Alice,” she rolls her eyes, “Just do it. You should be able to fit them all on around that scrawny little ass.”

“Fine,” I lightly blush, taking the rest of them. My ass wasn’t THAT scrawny, but compared to her body, it was pretty small.

“Hold on,” she walks over to the duffel bag, digging through it. After a few seconds, she pulls out a small Hello Kitty sports bra. I remember her wearing it in 5th grade, but didn’t realize she kept some of her old clothes, “This should fit you perfectly!”

“Do I have to, Bella?” I ask, already feeling embarrassed about the pull-ups. Truthfully, I wear a lot of push-up bras, and pad my regular bras a bit. But this bra would definitely reduce me back to my regular A cups.

“I don’t think my younger sister would be trying to show off her chest,” Bella crosses her arms, “Right, little sis?”

“Okay, okay,” I quickly snatch the bra. She was clearly doing everything she could to embarrass me about my size, but I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of seeing it bother me, “Anything else?”

“Not yet!” she giggles, opening her bathroom door, “Hurry up, little Alice! We don’t want to be late.”

I go into the bathroom and close the door behind me, making sure it’s locked. Not wanting her to give me crap about taking too long, I quickly strip off most of my clothes. I start with the pull-ups, feeling quite awkward after I put the first one on. I’m not used to the weird padding between my legs at all, and I look ridiculous in the mirror. The second made it worse, and the third made it almost unbearable. After forcing it around the first two layers, I realized I couldn’t even walk normally, since my legs couldn’t close all the way.

Next, I put on the practically matching sports bra. As expected, it’s a little tight, since Bella wore it when she was younger. My chest is flattened way more than I’d like it to be, and it looks like I’m barely developing as I look at myself in the mirror.

Taking a deep breath, I open the bathroom door again. Bella doesn’t even hide her joy as she looks me over, smiling wide.

“Oh my God, little Alice!” she clasps her hands together, “You’re so CUTE!!”

“What else-”

“Come over here, little sis,” she smiles, pulling out the chair by her desk. I sigh, walking over and sitting down on the seat. The new underwear makes sitting feel way more weird, but I don’t mention it.

“I have to do your hair and makeup,” she smiles, running her hands through my hair. As she starts separating my hair out, I can instantly tell she’s going to put it up in pigtails.

“What are you wearing?” I ask, noticing she’s still in her shorts and tank top, “Don’t we have to leave soon?”

“Grace has my costume at her place,” she says, “I’ll just change there. Now be a good little girl and hold still, okay?”

I hold back a retort at her condescending tone, just sitting there quietly. I’ve figured I’ve gone this far, so I might as well commit. I watch as she finishes up with my hair, finishing it off with two pink bows that match my underwear. Next, she turns me towards her and pulls out some wipes, rubbing the makeup off my face.

“Not so hard!” I complain, as she pushes against my cheek.

“Hush, little Alice,” she snaps, giving my cheek a gentle pat, “What did I say about being a good little girl?”

I purse my lips and hold back another response, a bit annoyed at how she’s treating me. After all my makeup is removed, I watch her grab some blush, and lightly apply it to my cheeks. After that, she adds a bit of lip glass, and a few strategically place fake freckles.

“Check it out, little sis,” she turns my chair around, facing me towards the mirror. I look in disgust at the transformation. The childish pigtails, the flat chest, and the makeup all make me look ridiculously young.

“Bella, I look 12,” I blush a bit, strongly considering just giving up on this whole thing and staying home. It was way too embarrassing.

“Yeah, you’re my little sister,” she replies, like it was obvious, “Now, let’s get going. We’re going to be late, little Alice.”

“Where’s the rest of the costume?” I ask, standing up.

“Oh, that’s it,” Bella took my hand again, leading me out of the room, “It’s a Halloween party, remember? It’s okay to show some skin, right?”

“But it’s practically underwear!” I exclaim, stumbling after her in the awkward underwear. Even if the pull-ups were way thicker than my regular underwear, I was still pretty much just wearing underwear and a bra.

“It’s an all girls’ sleepover, silly,” Bella giggles, “Now, go grab the car keys, little sis.”

“You PROMISE to stop calling me ‘little’ after this?” I ask, still trying to figure out whether I should commit to this or not.

“I already said I would, little Alice,” she rolls her eyes, “C’mon, get the keys. We have to go!”

I decide to trust her, grabbing my purse with the keys in it. We drive over to Grace’s house, and I sink down in my seat every time we get to a red light, much to Bella’s enjoyment. Thankfully, she doesn’t live too far away. We get there in about 15 minutes, and I hesitantly get out of the car.

“C’mon, baby Alice,” she takes my hand, using a new nickname, “You look cute! It’s gonna be fun, okay?”

“Hanging out with 15 year old girls?” I sigh.

“I’ll take this,” she replies, taking the purse off my arm, “You’re my little sister. You don’t need any of those silly big girl things.”

She walks me to the front door, opening it without knocking. She and Grace were best friends, so it didn’t really surprise me.

“We’re in here!” I hear Grace’s voice from down the hall. Bella doesn’t let go of my hand, and instead walks me over to the rest of them like I’m a little girl. As we round the corner, I gasp and look around the room in surprise.

“Is that Alice??” Grace asks, as all the girls burst into laughter. All of them were just hanging out in shorts or sweatpants, and t-shirts or tank tops. I was literally the only one dressed up, and my outfit was humiliating!

“I just said I get to CHOOSE your costume,” Bella giggles, “I never said it was a costume party!”

“Cute outfit, Alice,” Grace sneers, looking me over. I was never a fan of the devious redhead girl, and I’m still fairly certain she’s the reason why Bella is so difficult.

“It’s ‘little Alice,’ Grace,” Bella corrects her, letting go of my hand and going to sit with her friends, “So what did I miss?”

“We’re about to start Truth or Dare,” another girl replies, moving over so Bella can sit next to her, “We were just waiting for you and Alice.”

“Little Alice, come help me get drinks for everyone,” Grace insists, taking my hand. Seeing Bella give me a look, I follow Grace towards the kitchen. Only a few hours to go…

“What can I do to help?” I ask, as we get into the kitchen. I try to stay polite and mature, despite the ridiculous situation I’m in.

“Hold these,” Grace says, handing me two glass pitchers of water. I take both of them, finding them both a bit heavier than I expect. I patiently stand there, watching her take out a stack of solo cups.

“Grace, these are kinda heavy,” I finally say, as she slowly moves around the kitchen. She just ignores me, taking out a carton of lemonade and filling up one of the glasses.

“Little Alice, please be quiet,” she says, walking over to me with the glass, “Are they really that difficult to hold?”

“Yeah, they-” I start to respond, but am caught off guard as she moves forward and gives a strong tug on the front of my pull-ups. Before I can even react, she dumps the full solo cup down the front of the lowest layer, and I gasp as the cold lemonade causes the pull-up to both cling to my skin and somehow sag at the same time.

“Looks like little Alice had an accident,” she smirks, letting the pull-ups go and stepping back, “Hope no one catches you. Wet diapers would be hard to explain to everyone!”

“Why would you-”

“Come on, little Alice. We don’t want to keep the girls waiting,” she smiles, heading for the door. I nervously follow her back to the living room, finding it way more awkward to walk with the wet pull-ups between my legs. By the time I get there, she’s already joined the circle, and all the girls are waiting for me.

“Truth or dare, Lexi?” one of the girls asks another, as I place the two pitchers on the table. All of Bella’s friends have taken all the chairs and couches, so I just carefully sit on the floor instead. Thankfully, it seemed like the multiple layers was holding it all in, and nothing appeared on the carpet.

“Dare,” Lexi casually replies, not looking worried. I haven’t played Truth or Dare since I was around their age, and it was just as awkward as I remember it. In the first few minutes, a few of the girls had to take off their tops or bottoms, or admit things about their crushes.

“Truth or dare, Alice?” Sophie asks me. She’s one of Bella’s quieter friends, and is a little bit shorter than me.
“Dare,” I reply, not wanting to seem like a coward. Plus Sophie is definitely one of the nicer girls compared to the rest, so I was counting on her not being too mean.

“I dare you to use a pacifier for the rest of the game,” she gives a soft smile as the rest of the girls burst into giggles. I lightly blush, definitely not expecting something like that.

“I can go find one!” Grace exclaims, getting up, “My parents never throw anything out.”

“Wait! What’s the forfeit?” I ask, remembering the rule that most people don’t normally use.

“The forfeit is being braless for the rest of the game,” Bella smirks, “Your choice.”

“Okay, I’ll do the dare,” I sigh. The thought of being topless around all of these girls for who knows how long sounded way worse. Grace bounded out of the room, and everyone started chatting a bit until she got back. I just awkwardly sat there, really not knowing any of them that well besides Bella.

“Found a good one!” Grace announces as she walked back in. I looked over, seeing a pink pacifier in her hand that would match the rest of my ensemble, “Sophie, can I give her some rules?”

“Sure,” Sophie smiles. I could tell she loved the attention her dare brought her. Grace knelt down in front of me, holding the pacifier up to my lips. Blushing again, I let her give it to me like that, taking it between my lips.

“Here’s the deal, little Alice,” she looks me in the eye, “If that pacifier ever leaves your mouth, you have to take off the bra too. Got it?”

I simply nod my head, causing another fit of giggles between all of the girls.

“Sophie, why don’t you go again?” she turns to the short girl, “I don’t think little Alice has much to say right now.”

I didn’t even try to object, just sitting there in silence. I was strongly considering just getting my keys back from Bella and leaving. I’d almost rather Bella just call me annoying names than sit through this with a whole audience to my embarrassment.

“Truth or dare, Bella?” Grace asks. It had been a few more rounds, and thankfully it seemed like I had been given a break.

“Dare,” Bella says. Typical.

“I dare you to spank your little sister over your lap,” Grace smirks, “On her bare ass.”

My eyes widen as the rest of the room erupts in little giggles and “ooh’s” after Grace gave her dare. I almost drop the pacifier in protest, but thankfully catch myself before I speak. Instead I just shake my head left and right. It was completely unfair - it wasn’t even my dare, but I’d be the one most embarrassed by it.

“I won’t” I say, clenching the pacifier between my teeth, “I want my keys back, Bella.”

“I’ve hidden them,” she smiles, “And your phone. Do you want to walk home like that? Or do you want to keep playing?”

“C’mon, little Alice,” Grace gives me a knowing look, “You’ve been a bad little girl.”

“Fine,” I mutter, hesitantly standing up. I could see that all eyes were on me as I walked over to Bella’s couch. The girls next to her had already moved, giving her plenty of room. Collecting myself for a moment, I reached down and slowly pulled off the outer pull-up, letting it drop to my feet. Then I carefully removed the second one, feeling a little more gravity from the lemonade without the outer layers.

“Last one…” Bella smiles. It seemed like no one noticed the sag to the pull-up yet, even though it felt super obvious to me. I very slowly pulled at the tabs, trying to figure out how I was going to take it off without everyone seeing the obvious yellow stain on the inside.

“Ugh, too slow!” Grace complains. She moved over and gave a sharp tug downwards, and the last pull-up dropped to the floor, giving a loud THUD as it landed. I see a brief look of confusion around the room, and I quickly throw my hands over myself to cover up.

“Alice, did you wet yourself??” Bella exclaims. The giggles start up again, and I blush bright red as I try to defend myself.

“No! Grace just-”

“I know you’ve been wetting yourself at night recently, but during the day?” Bella continues, “You should have told me if you had to go that badly.”

“Bella!!” I gasp, looking at her in shock. I can see from the looks around the room the pretty much everyone is believing her lies.

“Go get yourself cleaned up, little Alice,” she forcefully tells me, “Then come back in here for your spanking.”

“But-”

“Now, little sis,” she gives me an intimidating look. Feeling a bit trapped by the situation, I quickly make my way out of the room, trying to cover myself to the best of my ability. As I look for the bathroom, I hear a bunch of laughter from the other room.

I find a bathroom, immediately locking the door after I get inside. I grab the nearest washcloth I see, starting to wash between my legs. The lemonade was pretty sticky at this point, and it felt good to finally clean myself. I need to figure out how to stop all of this from spinning out of control. Bella and her friends are pretty popular, and could easily spread this false news to the rest of the school. I decide to play along with their game, hoping they’ll be nicer if I cooperate.

Looking in the mirror, I see how ridiculous I look with the pacifier in, along with the hair and makeup. The fact that I recently started shaving down there makes me look young as well, and I hope there won’t be too many comments on that. Once I’m clean and dry, I nervously walk back towards the living room, still a bit surprised that I’m about to let my younger sister spank me.

“About time, little Alice,” Grace says as I walk back in. I’m still covering my front, but it’s a bit difficult to hide my ass as I walk between all the girls.

“Come on, little sis,” Bella pats her lap, looking excited. I sigh, lying myself across her, feeling mortified as all her friends can see my bare ass sticking up.

“Why are you across my lap?” Bella says, placing her hand on my left ass cheek. With her other hand, she pulls the pacifier out, placing it down beside her.

“I was dared to be spanked,” I blush again, feeling ridiculous.

“Try again,” she gives me cheek a hard squeeze, “Or do you want a longer spanking?”

“Because…” I pause, realizing what she wants me to say. I suck up my pride, just wanting to get this over with, “I’m being spanked because I wet myself…”

“That’s right, little sis,” she softens her grip. She finally lets go, and I can see her raising her hand up out of the corner of my eye. I wince in preparation, as I see her hand moving to spank me…

“Ow!!” I yelp, as Bella gives me a way harder spank than I expected, “Not so hard, Bella!”

“Hush, little sis,” she gives me other cheek an equally hard spank, causing me to yelp again, “Oh, and count for us.”

“Three!” I cry out in pain as she delivers another hard spank.

“No, you have to start at one, little Alice,” she switches cheeks again, not backing off at all.

“One…” I say through grit teeth, after the fifth spank. I can’t really do anything at this point, so I decide to at least keep what little dignity I have left.

“Good girl,” Bella giggles. I can tell the rest of the girls are pretty amused, but I try my hardest to not look at the young audience around me. Bella keeps giving me ridiculously hard spanks, always leaving an unknown amount of time between each one. I can’t help but cry out a little bit each time, since I never know when she’s going to do it.

“Thirty…” I whimper, after a while. My ass is incredibly sore, and my eyes are slightly watering from the pain and embarrassment. I told myself I wouldn’t cry, because I wouldn’t give Bella the satisfaction.

“Alright, little sis,” Bella gently speaks, rubbing my sore ass with her hand, “I’m going to give you a choice. We can keep going to 100, or you can take your bra off.”

“No!” I exclaim, feeling the heat rush to my face again. Both options sounded terrible, but I’d rather suffer a bit more, and keep at least a bit of myself covered.

“As you wish. Grace?” Bella calls over. I gasp as I see Grace walk over with a paddle, handing it to Bella, “This should be more fun.”

“No, don’t-” I start to object, but Bella starts wailing on my ass. Not the slow, deliberate ones like before. She just spanks me nonstop, and it hurts even more with the hard paddle constantly hitting my bare ass.

“Aww, poor little Alice,” Bella giggles, taking a quick break, “Too bad you weren’t counting. Looks like none of those counted.”

“What…?” I whimper, panting heavily. I’m disgusted with how my voice sounds, but I can barely get out any words after all of that.

“70 to go…” she squeezes more sore ass, then raises the paddle again.

“Wait!!” I exclaim. I can’t believe I’m about to do this, but I hear myself saying the words, “I’ll take my bra off.”

“You sure?” she gives me another hard spank with the paddle.

“Yes!” I yelp, quickly jumping off her lap. Before I can talk myself out of it, I quickly grab the childish sports bra and yank it off, exposing my small breasts. I immediately cover my crotch with one hand and my chest with my arm, knowing I’m leaving my red ass on display.

“You’re so naughty, little sis,” Bella stands up, making our difference in height more apparent, “Taking off all your clothes in front of these girls.”

“I’m sorry,” I reply, causing another fit of giggles from all the girls. I don’t even know why I said that! It just slipped out…

“Don’t forget this, little sis,” Bella shoves the pacifier back in my mouth, and I let her do it without even questioning it at this point, “Now, go be a good little girl and make us some snacks.”

I nod my head, and she gives my bare ass another slap. I rush out of the room as the rest of the girls laugh, heading straight for the kitchen. I’m just glad she didn’t make me lower my arms, and would much rather do some chores for them. I start looking through Grace’s pantry, constantly looking over my shoulder to make sure no one’s coming in to watch me. I grab a few bags of chips and cookies, along with some Halloween candy I see on the counter. I use the bags to strategically cover myself, then head back into the living room.

“Took you long enough, little sis,” Bella smiles as I walk back in. Clearly, she’s enjoying all the new power she has over me, “Come sit next to me.”

I walk over and sit between her and Grace on the couch, slowly putting the snacks down on the table before I go to cover myself again. Now that I’ve collected myself a little bit, I blush bright red as I realize how I must look. The rest of the girls in the room are fully clothed (even the removed pieces of clothing from Truth or Dare have been put back on), and I’m just sitting on the couch totally naked.

“We put together a little video for you,” Bella smiles, flicking one of my pigtails, “You’ll really enjoy it, little sis!”

She nods to Lexi, probably the nerdiest of all of her friends. Lexi has a computer hooked up to the TV, and presses a button to make it play. I immediately recognize the My Little Pony theme song from all the babysitting that I do, but I gasp when I see the first thing on the screen.

It’s a picture of my in my original costume when I showed up to the party, looking like a 12 year old. But then it only gets worse from there. There are pictures of me with the pacifier, pics of me removing the pull-ups, and then I feel myself turning bright red as it switches to a video of me over Bella’s lap. Lexi must have cut the beginning, because it starts with me saying “I’m being spanked because I wet myself.”

“That’s right, little sis,” I hear Bella’s familiar words. I’m mortified as I watch the video of me being spanked over my younger sister’s lap. Whoever was filming even zoomed in on my ass a few times, and you could see a bit of a wobble as Bella slapped it over and over. When it was finally over, the video ended with me stripping off my bra. The last few pics on the slide show were of me covering up while completely naked, which was still pretty humiliating.

“Well, little sis,” Bella smiles, patting my head, “Are you going to be a good little girl for us tonight? I’d hate for anyone else to see this…”

Still blushing, I nod my head. Even if I could kill the rumor that I wet myself, being spanked over Bella’s lap was humiliating enough, not too mention all the exposed pictures of me.

“Good girl,” she smirks, pinching my cheek, “Now, why don’t you show us that little body of yours?”

“Stand up,” Bella demands, “And go stand in the middle of the room.”

“Okay…” I hesitantly get up, yelping a bit as Grace gives my already sore ass a hard spank as I do, “Ow!”

“And drop your arms, little sis,” Bella smirks, enjoying every second of this. I do as she says, slowly lowering my arms down to my sides. I feel nervous enough when I’m in my bra and underwear in the locker room, but now I’m very aware of how exposed I am as every girl in the room is staring at me.

“Give us a twirl, little Alice,” Grace says. Seeing Bella nod in agreement, I slowly turn in a circle, letting every girl see every side of me. I see several phones, and know it’s way too late to do anything about it.

“Now, give us a smile, little sis,” Bella holds up her phone as well, “It’s not very cute when you look so nervous.”

“But-”

“Or would you prefer another spanking?” she raises an eyebrow. I quickly flash them a smile, or at least the best fake smile I can muster under the situation. I watch as several girls take more pictures of me, knowing it’ll seem like I’m showing off to anyone else looking at them.

“Hands on your hips,” Grace adds, taking pictures side by side with Bella. I don’t argue this time, placing my hands on my hips.

“Alright, I think that’s good,” Bella puts her phone down, “I think it’s time for your next task, little sis. Lexi?”

The quiet girl is still sitting over by her laptop, and I presume she’s going to play more embarrassing footage of me. Instead, she clicks her mouse a few times, and I hear the intro to Shake It Off. I knew what was coming, but I didn’t want to believe it.

“Up on the table, little sis,” Bella gives me a stern look, “If it’s not good, you’ll have to do the whole song over again.”

I slowly get up on the table, while some of the other girls move their snacks and drinks. I’m actually not that shy about dancing, but I’ve never done anything like this. I’m about to start dancing, when Bella has Lexi cut the music, and start the song over. I guess I have to do the WHOLE song for them…

I start moving to the beat, trying to pretend like I’m just at a school dance. I’ve solo danced in front of my friends before, but I was wearing a cute dress at that dance, not dancing naked. I try my hardest to lose myself in the music, which at least happens a little bit at the chorus.

“Cause the players gonna play play play play play,” I groove a little bit more to T-Swift, and a few of the girls cheer for me, which helps build my confidence. I shake my body more to “Shake it off, Shake it off,” getting my hips involved. I commit to the dance at this point, knowing it will look way better if I enjoy it, rather than looking shy and awkward about it.

“You could’ve been getting down to this…sick…beat,” I let my body freeze, then immediately get back into it. There are definitely a few giggles, but the cheers from the other girls drown out the laughter a little bit. I move my body more natural, closing my eyes a little bit, as I dance to the loud song. As the song finally finishes, I strike a pose like I would normally, then come back to reality once I’m surrounded by silence again.

“Good job, little Alice,” Grace stands up, offering me her hand. I lightly pant for a moment, trying to catch my breath after the long dance. I know the whole thing was probably captured on video, but what difference does it make at this point?

“Thanks,” I mutter, taking her hand. She helps me down from the table, which is way nicer than I would’ve expected from her. However, she gives me a sharp tug as I place my first foot, causing me to lose my balance and fall towards her. She catches me in an embrace, and quickly kisses me before I have time to react, locking her lips with mine.

“Mmph!” my eyes widen, but I find it hard to pull back as the tall redhead holds me close. After another few seconds of her kissing me (and me not really kissing back), she lets me go.

“How does it look?” Grace giggles, sitting back down on the couch. I look over and see two of the girls holding their phones up.

“It looks like Alice is REALLY into girls,” one of them laughs, showing Grace the picture. I catch a glimpse of it, and it does look like I’m making out with her before my eyes open. I’m totally straight, and I know Grace is bi, and this picture tells a different story about me.

“Please delete that one!” I beg, not wanting that one to go around school. I’d almost rather have naked pictures of me go around the school, than have pictures lying about my sexuality.

“Hush, little sis,” Bella tells me, using the familiar phrase, “As long as you’re a good little girl, no one else has to see these, remember?”

“Speaking of which, we’re out of candy,” Grace holds up the empty bag, “Do you think it’s about time for that?”

“I think so!” Bella exclaims. She holds up one of the pull-ups from earlier, “Thankfully, the outer layer was dry. Try not to wet yourself again, okay little sis?”

“Okay…” I mutter, taking the pull-up. I’m surprised she was letting me cover up, instead of keeping me naked longer. I quickly pull the thick underwear on, actually grateful to be wearing it for once.

“Now, you’re going to get some more candy for our party,” she retrieves the pacifier as well, “It’s almost time for Trick-or-Treating to start!”

“No!” I gasp, realizing she wants me to go knock on doors, looking like this, “I can’t…”

“I thought you were going to be a good little girl,” Bella sighs, “Oh well. Lexi, can you start putting together everyone’s stuff to upload?”

“Wait!” I exclaim, easily defeated. I pick up the Hello Kitty bra as well, “I’ll do it.”

“No bra,” Bella insists. She takes the bra away from me, then shoves the pacifier into my mouth, “Okay, little sis?”

I just nod my head, to the amusement of everyone else. No matter how embarrassed I get, Bella and Grace keep finding new ways to humiliate me.

“Grace and I will chaperone you, little sis,” Bella pats my head, pushing me towards the door, “The rest of you can put all the pictures and videos together. And at least one of you should watch the door for Trick-or-Treaters.”

“No covering, little Alice,” Grace gives my ass a hard smack as Bella closes the door behind us. Even with the padding, it still hurts a little bit because of Bella’s spanking. I slowly lower my arms again, feeling way more nervous about it now that we were outside.

“Come on, little sis,” Bella takes my hand, “We’ve got a lot of houses to hit!”

“What did I say about covering, little sis?” Bella chastises me, as we walk next door. Grace gives my padded bottom another slap as she walks beside me.

“Bella, come on,” I beg, hands still covering my breasts. I see plenty of children and parents walking the streets, and feel so exposed right now. At least the sleepover was indoors, and in front of girls I kind of knew.

“Now, little sis,” Bella gives me a stern look. I swallow hard, reluctantly dropping my hands and feeling the night’s soft breeze against my skin. It didn’t seem like anyone noticed me walking around topless, but I knew that couldn’t last. Bella and Grace push towards the first house, waiting at the end of the driveway. I walk up and knock on the door.

“Trick or treat,” I hesitantly say, holding out my pillow case. I make no effort to hide my chest, since I know the girls are watching.

“Do your parents know what you’re wearing?” she asks, giving me a disapproving look. Although my breasts aren’t that impressive, most girls know that being shirtless is inappropriate, especially once you start developing.

“Is something wrong?” I innocently ask, hoping that playing dumb will help.

“A girl your age really shouldn’t be dressed like that,” she says, dropping a few pieces of candy into my bag, “I should mention something to your mom.”

“Thank you,” I nod, scurrying off the porch before she can ask for any contact information. Bella and Grace giggle a bit, immediately walking me towards the next house.

As we continue trick-or-treating, it doesn’t get much better. I get lectures and disapproving looks at almost every single house, and a few of the older kids trick-or-treating definitely notice my chest as we pass by them. Bella doesn’t even seem to care how embarrassed I am, and is apparently enjoying her power trip too much. The one thing I’m grateful for is that I don’t run into anyone I know from school, since they’re all probably busy having their own things tonight.

“There’s my house!” Grace exclaims. They had taken me on a loop that took at least an hour, and I’m pretty sure at least 100 people saw my bare chest. I was almost grateful for how I looked - at least no one recognized me, “Go knock, little Alice.”

I do as she says, walking up the familiar path. As I knock on the door, I’m greeted by Sophie and Rachel.

“Wow, cute costume!” Rachel says, and the two girls burst into laughter, “Well?”

“Trick or treat…” I mumble, feeling embarrassed all over again.

“I’ll trade. Candy, for permission to give those tiny things a squeeze,” Rachel smiles. Grace and Bella giggle on the steps behind me. While Grace is bi, I’m pretty sure Rachel is the only outed lesbian in the group, and she’s pretty open about it.

“No, I won’t!” I feel my face flush again. Aside from the spankings and quick kiss, I had somehow managed to avoid being touched too much up until this point, “I never…”

“You never what??” Bella presses, walking closer. Admittedly, I’ve never actually let a guy get to second base or farther with me. I had made out with plenty, and wasn’t a prude or anything, I just never found quite the right guy to commit to.

“Nothing,” I whisper, feeling the eyes of all four girls on me.

“Do you want another spanking?” Grace asks, placing her hand on my padded ass.

“I’ve never been past first base,” I blush, glancing down. Of course, this sets off another round of giggles amongst the girls. You’d think I would get used to it, but their laughter still got to me.

“Wow, little sis,” Bella laughs, “I think I got that far LAST YEAR, in 8th grade. Then again, my chest was already bigger than yours then.”

“No, I-” I start to say, but I’m cut off as Bella quickly grabs both of my breasts. Before I can react, she pinches both of my nipples and twists hard with her hands, “OW!!”

“There,” Bella smirks, looking me straight in the eyes, “The first person to get to second base with you is your sister. Hope you can live with that!”

She finally lets go, but gives both my breasts a hard slap, causing me to yelp in pain again. Then, she just heads inside, leaving me with the other three girls. She was totally right. I could never undo what she just did.

“I call second,” Grace gives my chest a quick squeeze, then follows Bella inside. I gasp, feeling completely violated, but unable to do anything about it.

“I’m still waiting for permission,” Rachel stands between me and the inside of the house again. Sophie seems content just watching all of this, but Rachel is far less shy.

“You can touch my chest,” I sigh. At this point, it barely made a difference if a third girl did it. Rachel places both of her hands on my chest, looking like she was doing it more for pleasure, unlike Bella and Grace. She starts massaging my breasts, instead of anything forceful like before.

“I said one squeeze…” I mutter, not wanting to admit that I was slightly enjoying the feeling.

“Fine,” she gives both my breasts a hard squeeze, giving a slight rub with her thumbs as well. I gasp, and quickly step away before I have too strong a reaction. I resist the urge to cover my chest, and take the candy she finally offers me. The girls let me inside, and I find my way back to the living room, where it seems like the rest of the girls are waiting.

“Here, little sis,” Bella walks over with the pacifier, putting in my mouth again, “We have so many more fun things planned for the night!”

“Come sit, little sis,” Bella guides me over to the couch, placing me between her and Grace. Thankfully, there are only two other girls in the room - Lexi, and another I don’t even know. Still, I have to constantly fight the temptation to cover my chest, since I know I’ll just be yelled at again if I try.

“So, little Alice,” Grace turns to me, “We felt kind of bad that you had to miss the rest of the game earlier.”

“So you’re going to take one dare from each of us,” Bella continued, “If you refuse, you’ll be spanked again. Got it?”

I just nod my head, to the amusement of the four girls, since speaking with the pacifier in makes me sound ridiculous.

“I’ll start you off easy,” Grace smiles, holding up her tall water glass sitting in the middle of the table, “You have to drink this whole glass. BUT if you don’t finish it in under a minute, I get another dare. GO!”

Hearing the penalty, I quickly grab the glass from the table. I’m sure Grace’s next dare will not be as nice, so I start chugging the water. I’m sure Bella has told her how bad I am at drinking or eating things quickly, likely because of my size. I manage to finish the first half fairly quickly, but drastically slow down as I finish the rest.

“30 more seconds,” Grace smirks, pointing to the timer on her phone. I tilt the glass back a little farther, taking faster gulps. I barely finish the glass in time, letting out a large exhale as I put it it down. Grace sighs a little bit, clearly wanting to have a second free dare on me.

“You’re next, Stephanie,” Bella turns to the other blonde. Stephanie. I don’t think I had even seen her before, but my sister is pretty popular.

“Hmm…I dare you to wear diapers 24/7 for the next week,” she says.

“What? No!!” I gasp, mortified by her suggestion. Getting embarrassed by my sister and friends was one thing, but willingly wearing diapers to school was so much worse. I’d have to be careful about how I walked, and especially careful changing for P.E.

“A dare’s a dare, little sis,” Bella pats my leg, “If you don’t play along tonight, then other people might see some fun pictures and videos of you. You wouldn’t want that, would you?”

“Okay, I will,” I mutter, obviously defeated by the blackmail they had set up.

“Good girl,” she pats my head, “Lexi?”

“I dare you to drink my glass of water too,” she smiles, “Same time.”

“Wow, super original, Lexi,” Grace giggles, but picks up the glass and hands it to me, “Alright Lexi, start the timer.”

“Wait-” I start to object, but Lexi already does. I quickly start drinking the water without even thinking about it. I start off way slower this time, feeling pretty full from the round a few minutes ago.

“Faster, little sis,” Bella pressures me. She tilts the glass up a little bit. My eyes widen and I start taking faster sips, not wanting to choke or spill the water all over myself. Bella doesn’t relent at all, holding the glass up until I finish the whole thing, “Good job, little sis.”

“Thanks,” I roll my eyes, standing up. I realize I haven’t actually used the bathroom since back at our house, and these two glasses are way more than I’m used to drinking.

“Where do you think you’re going, little Alice?” Grace asks, grabbing my hand.

“I’m just-”

“Sit,” Bella demands, grabbing my other hand. Both the girls give a hard tug, pulling me back down to the couch. Sighing, I sit with my legs close together, trying to ignore the need to pee.

“My turn,” Bella strokes my hair, like she would to a little girl, “I dare you to stop stuffing your bras for a week.”

“But, Bella-” I start to whine, but she shoots me a look that makes me not even bother. Hopefully I can just wear sweaters and other clothes that make the difference less noticeable, “Fine, I’ll do it.”

“Good girl,” she giggles, giving my head the familiar pat, “Now, what do we want to do next?”

“Ooh, I have an idea!” Grace exclaims, wearing the familiar smirk that means she’s come up with yet another awful idea.
Unfortunately, the story is unfinished.