The Theme Park by Claire the Prefect

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

The Theme Park by Claire the Prefect

Post by Girlspns »

Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long, but I did promise you a story by the 15th. I thought it would be good to give you an idea of my writing style, since I did promise a story to the School Story Contest winner.

The biggest problem I have with a lot of stories on here is the lack of build up - if a girl is stripped immediately, the rest of the story tends to fall flat. So I'm trying my best to have a good amount of story and build-up. Which, of course, takes forever to write. Anyway, here are the first few parts. I hope to have the rest up by my story deadline!

“Lexi…Lexi…LEXI!!” Alexis’s sister, Victoria, gave her a hard poke in her left boob, breaking her out of her aimless thoughts.

“Hey!” Alexis snapped, slapping away her sister’s hand, “Hands to yourself, Tori. And don’t call me that.”

Alexis was a junior in high school, unfortunately stuck with her freshman sister and her sister’s BFF (Sam) at a theme park for the entire day. Originally, one of Alexis’s good friends was supposed to be there as well, but she literally had to cancel when they were on the way to pick her up. Normally, Alexis would’ve just bailed, but that would’ve meant a 40 minute round trip to drop her back at the house AND a waste of not one, but two daily tickets her mom had bought online. Alexis actually quite enjoyed most theme park rides, especially roller coasters, but much preferred going on them with her own friends.

She basically had the choice of tagging along with her mom and Sam’s mom for the entire day, or tagging along with Tori and Sam. Even though she doubted anyone she knew from school would be there today, she still hated the idea of spending the whole day by herself, since she would have felt ridiculous constantly going on rides alone. And sticking with two suburban moms just sounded incredibly boring. Though the two 15 year old girls were kind of a pain, it was still the best choice she could think of.

“Jeez, relax,” Sam laughed, never the biggest fan of Alexis, “What’s wrong with Lexi, Lexi?”

“I prefer Alexis,” the annoyed girl crossed her arms as they walked, still bitter about Tori touching her chest. Her sister knew full well that their cousins’ dog’s name was Lexi, which always caused teasing whenever they visited their out-of-state relatives.

“I told you, she’s not going to be game,” Sam muttered to Tori, not trying very hard to be quiet, “She’s way too stuck up, and a total buzzkill today.”

“I am NOT stuck up!” Alexis exclaimed, glaring down towards Sam (the two freshman girls were both 5’3, while Alexis was 5’5, just a little taller). Alexis was actually a pretty cool girl - popular at school, the life of most parties, and was open to most things (roller coasters, getting dirty during sports, etc.) unlike some of her more girly friends.

“Then prove it,” the clever girl continued, holding back a smirk as she challenged Alexis, “Do something only a fun girl would do.”

“Like what…?” Alexis asked, falling right into Sam’s trap. It’s not that Sam didn’t like Alexis as a person. She just didn’t like that ever since she got into high school, Alexis never gave her or Tori the light of day. The three girls used to be closer in middle school, but as Alexis got more popular, she rarely spent time with the girls any more.

Tori had kind of accepted it, and connected with her own friends more, but Sam had recently convinced Tori that Alexis couldn’t just go ignoring them forever. Which, of course, is why Sam had paid Alexis’s friend’s 8th grade sister to create a reason to keep her away from the theme park today. Last minute of course, so Alexis couldn’t find a replacement.

“Hmm…” Sam pondered in fake thought for a moment, before suggesting the idea she already had before the conversation started, “I dare you to go bra-less for the next hour.”

“Excuse me…?” Alexis stopped walking for a moment, surprised by Sam’s dare, and by how casually she suggested it.

“Hey, that’s a fun idea,” Tori giggled, taking Sam’s side, of course, “Come on Lexi, it’s just a fun dare. And it’s just for an hour!”

“Yeah, but-“ Alexis started to argue. The blonde junior wouldn’t normally be so against the idea, but her B cup breasts were only covered by her bra, and by a thin, white tank top she wore because of the awful heat.

“Don’t be such a buzzkill. Just take it off,” Sam interrupted.

“But-“

“Take it off,” Tori gave her a harsh look, “It’s not a big deal, sis.”

“Oh my God, fine!” Alexis exclaimed, feeling overwhelmed by the two girls. If it would get them to shut up, she figured she could just cover her chest with her arms for a little while, “Let’s find a bathroom.”

“No, right here,” Sam added, deciding to push her luck. She continued making her requests in a perfectly casual tone, making it seem like everything she suggested wasn’t a big deal, “It’s not that hard to take off a bra.”

“No, but-“ Alexis started the same objections from earlier, but was cut off in the same way.

“Alexis, just do it. We still have rides to go on, and a bathroom trip would just waste time,” Tori said, agreeing with Sam.

Aside from being BFF’s, the two girls had recently got the same shoulder-length haircut. Sam was an only child, so Tori thought it would give them a twin vibe, since they were already about the same height and A cup chest size. However, their hair color still completely set them apart - Tori was blonde like Alexis, and Sam was a dark brunette.

“Unbelievable,” Alexis muttered, giving in again. She turned away from the path they were standing on, facing some bushes. She reached back and unclasped her bra, then pulled her arms inside her tank top for a moment. The two best friends grinned at each other as they watched Alexis awkwardly moving her arms around inside her top to not so subtly take off her bra.

“Hurry up, Lexi,” Sam said, even though just a few seconds had past.

“There. Happy?” Alexis turned around a moment later, holding her nude-colored bra in one hand, while her other arm was firmly crossed over her chest. Before she could react, Sam snatched the bra away from her.

“In case you decide to cheat before the hour’s up,” Sam explained. She stuffed the plain bra into her purse, while Alexis just rolled her eyes, not wanting to seem like it was a big deal.

“See, sis? Was that so hard?” Tori asked, sounding a little condescending, “Now let’s go on some rides. You’ve wasted enough time already!”

“What? I did not-“ Alexis began defending herself, but it was pointless. Both girls just started briskly walking forward again, ignoring her. Alexis let out another sigh, following along behind them, arms still firmly wrapped around her chest.

“What’s next??” Tori whispered to Sam, now that Alexis was trailing behind a good distance.

“Just you wait,” Sam smirked, “I don’t want to spoil the surprise!”

“We’ll be by the fountain, Lexi,” Tori said, bounding off before her sister could say anything. The only ride they had been on so far was Bumper Cars, which Alexis had refused to participate in, since it would involve her taking her arms off of her chest to use the steering wheel. Instead, she impatiently waited with the rest of the onlookers, mostly parents, as the girls waited in line, then drove for a few minutes.

One thing that she had in common with the two girls was an appreciation of roller coasters. But so far, the lines were crazy long for them, and none of them wanted to stand around in the heat for that long. Instead, Sam suggested taking a break and getting some water, since none of them had had any in a while. But, of course, the moment they got halfway through line, they ditched Alexis, saying it didn’t take all three of them to get water. Unfortunately, this stuck Alexis with paying for all of them, which is ridiculously overpriced at theme parks.

“You each owe me $4,” Alexis said, handing the girls their water bottles. She sat beside Tori by the fountain, taking a much needed drink as well.

“Chill, Lexi,” Sam said, bending down to tie one of her shoes that had come undone, “We’ll just get the next round later on. Sound alright?”

“No, you do this every time!” Alexis complained, “On the road trip a few weeks ago, and sometimes after school. I always pay for your shit, and you never pay me back!”

“Lexi, relax,” Tori giggled, “Keep your voice down and try to be a little mature for once, okay?”

“Excuse me??” Alexis glared at her sister, who was once again acting extremely patronizing towards her.

“It’s probably the heat making her so bitchy,” Sam smirked, “Why don’t you cool off, Lexi?”

“Hey, I-” Alexis started to snap at Sam, not appreciating being called a bitch, but she was completely cut off by what Sam did next. As Sam stood up from tying her shoes, she grabbed both of Alexis’s ankles and lifted them straight up. Unable to balance without her legs, Alexis was pushed backwards until her legs were lifted straight into the air, and her head and shoulders were dangling over the fountain behind her.

“No no no no STOP!!” Alexis gasped, her long blonde hair already drifting in the water behind her.

“What do you think, Tori?” Sam asked, pushing Alexis a little bit farther backwards. Up until this point, Tori was looking on with amusement, as were a few other passerby’s who had noticed the precariously positioned girl.

“Sam’s right. Cool off, sis,” Tori said, without hesitation. She gave Alexis a hard slap on her ass, then helped Sam push Alexis backwards.

Alexis was only able to let out a brief scream, before getting a huge mouthful of water as she fell into the fountain. It was not graceful at all - her head submerged first, and the rest of her tumbled in sideways afterwards. The fountain wasn’t all that deep, so Alexis banged her head a little bit on the bottom as well, before finally finding her balance.

“HEY!!” Alexis screamed, standing up in the fountain. She felt her underwear, jean shorts, and tank top cling to her skin and, in her anger, hadn’t yet realized that her white top revealed her small pink nipples fairly obviously.

“Nice tits, Lexi!” Sam laughed, snapping a pic of the partially exposed girl with her phone. Alexis realized what she was talking about immediately, gasping and throwing her arms over her chest. Her face flushed when she realized it wasn’t just Tori and Sam - the scene they had made with her legs up, followed by the loud splash, had caught quite a few peoples’ attention.

“You two are dead,” Alexis glared at the girls, quickly getting out of the water. However, instead of making a scene, she just scurried off to find the nearest bathroom.

Unfortunately, as she entered the bathroom, she encountered an entirely new problem. While it was disgustingly hot outside, the bathroom was freezing in contrast. The moment Alexis entered, she shivered and got goosebumps everywhere, and her nipples hardened a bit from the cold. To make matters worse, as she looked in the mirror, she noticed her hair looked ridiculous. It was well straightened and brushed this morning, but now it was wet and disheveled, and clung to her skin almost as tightly as her clothes did.

“Unbelievable,” Alexis muttered to herself. At this point, she decided that walking around the park by herself was the new plan. She’d get her bra back, and just ditch the girls. Even a hot day walking around alone would be better than all of this nonsense.

She grabbed a few paper towels, drying her clothes as best as she could and fixing her hair, though it hardly made a difference. Everything she was wearing still clung to her skin, and she’d probably have to wait for the heat to air dry it for her.

“I didn’t know you were going to spank her!” Sam exclaimed, both girls taking a minute to calm down from their laughter.

“I didn’t either! But, the way you were holding her - her ass was RIGHT there,” Tori pointed out, “Why not, right?”

“Cute pics, right?” Sam held up her phone for Tori to see. The first few were a little revealing once Sam zoomed in, the nipples actually not quite as visible as she hoped. But the last one she got was priceless - she caught Alexis right as she was gasping, when Sam made her realize what the water had done.

“See, she can be fun with right motivation!” Tori laughed, holding up the phone to get a better look at the picture.

“Speaking of which, do you think she needs our help?” Sam asked.

“Oh, I’m sure!” Tori replied, handing the phone back to Sam, “Let’s go find her. I’m sure she’s missing us already!
Sorry it's taking so long to write - school's been busy, but only one month left until summer! Parts 1 and 2 are attached, and Part 3 is below.

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion. ... ry%20Board

“Lexi? You in here?” Tori called out, as she and Sam rounded the corner of the bathroom entrance. Alexis was still unsuccessfully wringing out the bottom half of her shirt by the mirror, not wanting to take it off.

“Give me back my bra,” Alexis snapped. She immediately threw one arm over her chest, so no more embarrassing pictures could be taken.

“Wow, relax,” Sam rolled her eyes, “Besides, you still have more than an hour of going braless. You’ll have to wait, Lexi.”

“I have less than 10 minutes left!” Alexis exclaimed, surprised at what Sam said, “And you’re the one who ruined the rest of my clothes. I need my dry bra.”

“Lexi, it was one hour for EACH boob,” Sam said, with a completely straight face, “Just because you have shitty balance and got soaked, doesn’t mean you can cheat our agreement.”

“What?? No, I-”

“Seriously, sis,” Tori cut her off, “You can’t go back on a deal.”

“But-”

“No buts,” Sam interrupted, pausing for a second, “Then again…we could always make a new deal. How about your underwear and top, in exchange for your bra?”

“What…? No way!” Alexis replied, her arms still firmly against her chest, “I’m not walking around topless all day.”

“Lexi, it’s just like wearing a bikini top,” Tori calmly replied, “No one will question it, sis. It’s a hot day.

“Why my underwear…?” Alexis asked. Even though a nude bra wasn’t the most bikini-like compared to some of her other bras, Tori did make a good point. But there was no reason at all to lose her underwear.

“Because you’re still acting stuck up,” Sam explained, “And because this is breaking the old deal, so it has to be a little more fun.”

“But-”

“Just choose, sis,” Tori said, crossing her own arms, “It’s not that hard. Do you want your bra back, or not?”

“Yeah, I do, but-”

“Enough buts, Lexi,” Sam said, glancing at Tori, “Seriously, is she always this immature and indecisive?”

“Okay, okay!” Lexi gave in. Sam hit one of her weak spots, since she hates being called immature by anybody, “Give me a minute.”

“Try to hurry, Lexi,” Sam added, as Alexis went into one of the bathroom stalls, “You took forever with your bra earlier, and you’ve wasted enough of our day already.”

“Don’t push your luck,” Alexis snapped, locking the stall door. She reluctantly pulled her jean shorts off, being careful not to let them touch the disgusting bathroom floor. She removed her white thong next, then quickly pulled her shorts back on.

“Pass your clothes over,” Tori said, knocking on the stall door, “No cheating, sis.”

“Just a minute,” Alexis rolled her eyes. She pulled off the tank top yet, shivering from the continuous cold. Taking off her underwear was one thing, but at least she got to put her shorts back on. The top was a different story - Alexis felt crazy exposed with her chest bare, even if it was just in a bathroom stall.

“How is she this slow…?” Sam asked Tori, not trying to be quiet at all, “Is it that hard to take off clothes…?”

“Here!” Alexis exclaimed. She held the two white clothing items over the stall door, the thong bunched up inside the wet, folded top, “Now give me my bra.”

“I dunno…” Tori said, snatching the clothes from Alexis’s hand, “What do you think, Sam?”

“I think we should just leave her in here topless,” Sam cruelly replied. Unbeknownst to Alexis, she dropped the wet tank top in the garbage, instead of putting it in her bag.

“No, don’t!” Alexis shouted, feeling particularly vulnerable in the stall, “We had a deal!”

“She has a point,” Tori said, to Alexis’s relief. Unfortunately, her sister had something a little more ‘fun’ in mind, “Alright sis, Sam will let you have you bra back.”

“Then hand it-“

“ONLY if you let her put it on for you,” Tori continued, and both girls smirked at each other.

“Excuse me??” Alexis asked through the stall, surprised they’d go that far.

“Your choice, Lexi,” Sam said, adding to what Tori said, “Let me put your bra on, or we’ll leave you here and let you figure out what to do.”

“No way! Just give me my bra, now,” Alexis impatiently responded, wanting to leave the freezing bathroom.

“Whatever. She made her choice,” Sam said, not too quietly, “Let’s go.”

“No, wait!” Alexis called out, knowing full well that she was doing exactly what the girls wanted. Still, she didn’t want to leave the bathroom topless either.

“Yes?” Tori innocently replied.

“You can put my bra on…”

“Then come out of the stall, sis,” Tori smiled, waiting at the sinks with Sam.

Alexis reluctantly unlocked the stall door, immediately crossing her arms firmly across her chest. She nudged the stall open with her hip, coming out to find the two giggling girls waiting for her, “Make it quick. Someone could walk in.”

“Why don’t you ask nicely?” Tori said, loving how easily they’d manipulated Alexis so far, “You’ve been pretty rude all day.”

“Ask nicely…?” Alexis asked, incredulous.

“For Sam to put on your bra,” Tori rolled her eyes, “We can still leave, sis.”

“Oh my God, can you put on my bra, Sam?” Alexis glared at her sister.

“What’s the magic word, Lexi?” Sam asked, pulling the bra out of her purse.

“Please…” Alexis said, just wanting to get this over with.

“The whole thing, Lexi,” Tori said. Sam nodded in approval.

“Can you please put on my bra, Sam?” Alexis gritted her teeth. She was furious, but tried to play it cool.

“Was that so hard, sis?” Tori asked.

“Hold out your arms, Lexi,” Sam said, before Alexis could reply, “I have to get the bra straps on for you first.”

“Fine,” Alexis lightly blushed, but reluctantly did as she was told. She held out her arms, completely exposing her chest to the two girls.

“Nice tits, sis,” Tori giggled, not shy at all when it came to nudity, “Perky because you’re turned on, or because it’s cold?”

“I-”

“It’s rhetorical, Lexi,” Tori cut her off, “In fact, stop talking. You’re really slowing things down today.”

“Yeah, Tori’s right,” Sam said, stepping a little closer, “One more word, and I might just rip your bra in half instead of putting it on. Nod if you understand.”

Alexis simply nodded her head, blushing a little more. Until the bra was securely on her body, she realized she needed to play along with the two immature girls.

“Good girl,” Sam said, to Alexis’ great annoyance. Any dog references were obviously particularly annoying to her, “Are you going to speak?”

Alexis just shook her head, holding back every thought she was thinking.

“Are you going to be a good girl?” Tori added, loving every second of this. Alexis just nodded again, her blush still fairly obvious.

“I wonder if this is what your boobs will look like in a year or two,” Sam said to Tori. She slowly put one of the bra straps on Alexis’s arm, taking her sweet time.

“Probably,” Tori replied, leaning against the counter, “Lexi, be a good girl and stand still.”

“Yeah, stand still!” Sam gave a hard flick right on Alexis’s right nipple. Alexis gasped, not expecting that. She hadn’t even moved up until this point, but she definitely did now. As she attempted to step away from the rude girl, Sam closed the distance, pinching hard on Alexis’s other nipple, “Lexi, don’t move!!”

“Sis, how hard is it to follow simple instructions?” Tori asked, watching her best friend have her fun. Surprisingly, Alexis was able to keep quiet as Sam kept a hard grip on her boob. If she could just get this over with, she’d be able to cover up again.

“Remind me, are you a good girl?” Sam asked. She moved her hand over to Alexis’s other nipple, giving an equally hard pinch. Alexis just nodded her head, keeping her lips clamped shut from the awful experience.

“Such a good girl. So obedient!” Tori giggled. Finally, Sam let go of Alexis’s breasts, slowly putting the other bra strap on her other arm. Alexis’s face was a continuous shade of light pink, but she let Sam work at her own pace. Sam brought the bra up her arms, moving back behind Alexis to supposedly work on the clasp.

“First, let’s make sure the cups are where they belong. Close your eyes,” she said. Annoyed, Alexis did as she was told, not aware Tori was pulling out her phone. From behind, Sam reached around Alexis, almost giving her a backwards hug, “adjusting” the bra cups while simultaneously giving both breasts a few subtle squeezes.

When Alexis didn’t react at all, Sam added a brief kiss on the neck. Alexis was completely straight, so all this girl contact wasn’t the most comfortable for her. However, she was able to stay still, figuring that her reactions were what drove the girls. If she could did nothing, it would be over sooner. Finally, Sam clasped the bra behind her, then gave her a hard spank for good measure.

“All done, Lexi! Was that so hard?” Sam smirked, smacking her other cheek for fun.

“Bitch,” Alexis gave Sam a hard shove, immediately storming out of the bathroom. She’d much rather walk around in a bra than spend another second with the obnoxious girls.

“Let her go,” Tori laughed, “I got everything we need!”

“How’d they turn out?” Sam asked, walking over. Tori turned her phone screen to Sam, showing the perfectly clear picture to her. Tori had taken it right when Sam had her hands on Alexis’s chest, and was kissing her neck. And with Alexis’s eyes closed, it certainly looked like she was enjoying it.

“I can’t believe my sister is into girls!” Tori exclaimed, as both girls laughed at the comment, “You know, I always kinda wondered.”

“Should we go find her?” Sam smiled, swiping through the other few pictures Tori took, “I’m sure she wants us to follow her. After all, she’s clearly into redheads!”

“Clearly,” Tori giggled, pulling up ‘find my iPhone.’ She selected Alexis’s phone, which she had set up a few weeks back at Sam’s suggestion, “Let’s go have some more fun!”