Juliette and Elise: Exposing the Prim Plaything

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Joe

Re: Juliette and Elise: Exposing the Prim Plaything

Post by Joe »

This slow burn was warming up very nicely. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like it to continue after investing in the build up.
SwimKid

Part 6

Post by SwimKid »

Juliette still flustered every time she saw the space a missing pair of underwear left in her drawers. It was a daily reminder of what the wicked seventeen year-old had made her do. Nevertheless, for three days Juliette Miller had lived a fully-clothed life. It was bliss, really, to be free to do as she pleased on winter break and not to worry about Elise. It’s been a stressful, humiliating couple of days, but Elise must’ve come to her senses… She thought, hopeful. Of course, her peace would be short lived.

It only took Elise three days to plan her next “playdate”, as she’d started referring to her little stripping escapades with her new toy. Of course, it is pretty much the only thing I’ve been thinking about for the past few days… She grinned as she remembered the glowing red face of a panty-less teen as she saw her missing underwear flying high on the flagpole of their school. And that’s nothing my toy… just you wait… Fueled by that vision —and by an uncontrollable lust for power— she finally allowed herself to text Juliette. She had known when their next encounter would be, but she wanted her victim to feel a false sense of security. Yes, my toy, forget just how embarrassing I can be, and then, when we do meet up, you’ll be redder than ever! It was a trick she’d learned early on her humiliating career.

It was with dread that the blue-eyed teen picked up her phone after seeing that she had a text from an all-too-familiar number. Could I ignore it? It’s not like Elise could do anything about it until almost two weeks from now. Juliette pondered, feeling an unusual sense of fearlessness. It didn’t last, as the very real threat of being spanked on her bare behind in front of a whole class of freshmen boys crossed her mind. Of course you couldn’t ignore it, fool. Just think of what she’d do to you if she found out you purposefully disobeyed her!
And so, Juliette unlocked up her phone and read:

E: Location.
E: Hello my doll
E: Sorry I haven’t played with you or a few days, I hope you are not feeling left out!
E: Well, either way, you are to come over tomorrow, I have some very fun things planned!

She gulped. When will this end? When will Elise get bored of toying with me? She was not looking forward to her playdate. The fact that she’d thought Elise had left her alone made everything tenfold worse. Even still, she knew better than to leave her tormentor on read, and so, she quickly typed a reply.

J: Okay, Elise. I’ll be there.

For all the effort Elise put into having an in-control façade, she did nothing but stare at her phone until the reply came. Look at that, such a good, obedient little girl I’ve made of her. Elise thought smugly.
Take care, sk out.
SwimKid

Part 7

Post by SwimKid »

Well, this is as imposing as a door can be! Though Juliette as she forced her hand to knock on the big oak entrance. Her knees felt weak as she waited for Elise to open the door to her home. She had spent a restless night wondering what exactly her tormentor had in store for her. She texted she had some very fun things planned, but what exactly does she mean by that? Oh god, I don’t even know if I should try to guess…

She didn’t have much time to ponder on how she might be humiliated, as rather quickly, she heard the turning of a key and saw the door open. A familiar, if naughty, face welcomed her. Elise Davis was grinning like a madwoman as she beckoned her in. The petite teen quickly closed the door behind her. Why does it feel like when a door closes itself in a horror movie? Juliette thought, somewhat amused, though mostly nervous.
“Why, hello, my little toy, how are you?!” Said a very cheery Elise. Juliette did not like the animus of the girl.

“Hi, Elise. I’m fine… considering.” She couldn’t help it. She went on. “What about you?”

“Well, I’m doing more than fine. I finally get to play with my doll, you know. Dress her, undress her…” She said as she made her way forward, past the entrance hall. She turned around quickly and absentmindedly pointed to a little wooden cabinet and added “Oh, leave your shoes there.”

“Yes, Elise.” Juliette nodded, almost as an act of reflex.

Elise watched Juliette as she rid herself of her shoes. Her movements were squirmy, awkward, even more so than usual. What’s that, my toy, are you a little nervous already? Well, that’s good. That’s how you should be while around me. Nervous and undressed, and we’ll be taking care of that second one soon enough.

Elise impatiently waited until her little doll was done and then quickly lead her to her living room. She was silent. Not even ordering the girl about. You will obey either way, won’t you, Jules? Yes you will, good girl. She kept looking over her shoulder, a vicious glare on her eyes, inspecting the younger teen. She was so eager! Oh man! How did I even handle going weeks without stripping someone before I started toying with Jules?

Juliette’s eyes quickly darted about the room she’d been lead to. Following Elise’s confident stride had brought her some undesirable memories of their first encounter. Elise’s living room wasn’t excessively big, but, as with any room in which she’d be humiliated, it seemed as imposing as a castle of old. In the center of the room —clearly arranged by Elise for her mischievous purpose— were three armchairs, all of which faced a small, sturdy-looking wooden coffee table. There were three windows, all of which —mercifully— had curtains covering them.

Absentmindedly and in-control, the petite, older girl sprawled on one of the muted-color armchairs of her living room. Juliette couldn’t help but freeze in the doorframe. She hadn’t even stepped in the room itself. Elise cocked an eyebrow and gestured her, inviting —ordering— her in. With a slow, unsteady step, she obeyed. Somehow, she knew she wasn’t supposed to sit, and so she simply stood, arms clasped around her chest in a protective manner.

“Up.” Elise demanded. It’d been a simple order, and one that Juliette was quick to follow. She’s a smart girl, she must’ve known that’s why I brought that stool-coffee-table-thing here, tought Elise as she watched Juliette awkwardly step up and onto the wooden contraption. She smiled slyly and kept quiet for a few seconds. My, oh, my, someone’s squirmy up there. What’s wrong, Jules? Being put up for display is not your thing? Good. Once she stopped taking delight in the teen’s desperate body language, she went on “You look different without your uniform, my toy.”

It’s true, Juliette thought, she has never seen me without a uniform before. And she did look different. She stood on her pale pink socks, sneakers having been removed earlier. She wore a pair of jeans, though a cut more modest and less tight than those preferred by her tormentor. They were a navy-blue and cuffed at the ankles. And obviously they aren’t ripped! Above those, she outfitted a plain white tee alongside a somewhat tight-fitting light gray sweater. Normally, the cute clothing would’ve given her a boost of confidence, but, under the scrutiny of Elise Davis, Juliette was all but trembling.

“I… I guess I do.” She managed to blurt out when she realized Elise had an expectant expression. God, she literally has made me the center of attention, I hate this, I hate this, I hate this! She was fidgety, shifting her weight from one leg to the other, unable to decide where she should leave her arms, eyes restlessly wandering about the room.

“Indeed you do.” Elise quickly replied. “I appreciate that you changed it up for me, my toy. I was getting bored of stripping you out of a skirt. Now I get to strip you out of a cute pair of jeans.”

Elise’s eyes grew more lustful and Juliette’s more worried.

“So, go ahead. Take those off for me, my little pet. Now.”

Elise remained in her half-laying-half-sitting, unladylike position in her armchair, and watched her victim with great anticipation. Juliette opened her mouth as if to object, but quickly closed it. Awww, I would’ve liked to hear you beg, my little doll. I wouldn’t have allowed you to complain too much, but a little would’ve been fine. And yet, Elise couldn’t bring herself to be actually bothered. Not with that spectacle in front of her. She licked her lips in anticipation as Juliette lowered a pair of trembling hands to the waistline of her jeans.

Juliette was breathing heavily. Her hands were shaky, and she was trouble undoing the button on her jeans. She fumbled with it for what felt like an eternity, eyes already beady, before she managed to get it undone. The zipper went much more quickly, though she wasn’t sure that was a good thing. Her face was starting to feel warm, a rosy tone covering her cheeks, as an equally rosy pair of panties peeked through what little open space was left by her unzipped jeans.

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! I can’t belive I’m doing this, ohmygod! Juliette was panicking. And still, she obeyed. Feeling the weight of Elise’s preying eyes, she slid both hands around her waistband and slowly —for she knew from her last experience she couldn’t strip herself quickly— started to pull down. The further her jeans went, the redder she got. She shuddered and whimpered quietly as she felt the denim slide off her thighs, past her knees and finally bunch up at her ankles.

Elise watched tantalized. It was a magical experience, making Juliette strip herself. The way she could see shame on her victim’s face be overcome by her obedience gave her a power high unlike any other. And those whimpers… delicious! Elise thought, an unending grin plastered on her face. She steadied herself and shifted positions in the armchair. Now, let’s get a good, looooong look at you, my bottomless toy.

And get a look Elise did. She leaned forward, mouth slightly agape, biting her lover lip every once in a while. Juliette stood awkwardly —even more so than hat was normal for the girl—, both hands covering as much of her underwear as possible. Even still, shielded as she was, the teen was a sight to behold. Two pale, smooth, slender legs had been revealed, and took most of Elise’s attention. She squirmed gracelessly, putting her weight on one leg and then the other.

But there’s so much more to see… The teen’s face had turned a light crimson color, and she hadn’t completely stopped whimpering, Elise could hear one or two of those satisfying, high-pitched sounds every minute or so. Oh, my toy, if you knew how much those enticed me to strip you even further, would you try to stifle them? I’m sure you couldn’t, but maybe I should let you know, even if it’s just to see you try… Elise shook her head. Maybe another time. She diverted her attention to her victim’s stool, where she found her jeans. The material was satisfyingly bunched up at her ankles. It was perfect. Just close enough to Juliette’s body she could feel it, but not close enough they would provide any cover. On the topic of not providing cover…

“Hands on your hips, toy. I want to see which panties you are wearing for me today.” Elise taunted. “I already saw just a little bit of pink before, haha!”

Juliette warily moved one hand away from her crotch and placed it on her hip. It’s okay, she thought, I’m still covering a little… I have a bit of time… She felt dizzy. How am I this embarrassed? It should not be possible! She thought. She’s seen me in my panties before. Many times… why am I feeling like this? And yet, she could not help it. Every time she undressed on Elise’s whim, she felt shame overtake her. Her face was aflame, she was sure her blue eyes were contrasting awfully with the red of her skin.

Finally, when she felt she could stall no more, Juliette fully uncovered her undergarment, raising her other hand to her hips, as she had been ordered. Oh God, I have to look ridiculous! She thought, unable to keep her eyes from darting toward her exposed body. She stood on Elise’s stool, her jeans at her ankles, milky white legs giving way to an uncovered pair of plain cotton panties. They were a pale pink color —even paler than those she’d lost to Elise’s classroom stripping— and had no flourishes save for an unadorned white waistband. They were only marginally tighter than her other pairs, and yet, standing there, hands in the classical “trophy handle” position, she felt as though her undergarment left nothing to the imagination.

“Oh, my toy, how I love having you on display like this. I could keep you like that for hours, you know…” Teased Elise. “Maybe even open the windows, let the passer-bys get a little view of my semi-undressed doll…”

“P… please don’t do that… Elise, please don’t…” Juliette’s voice had been but a whisper. Of course, with her senses heightened by the tantalizing experience, Elise caught every word.

“What’s that, my toy?” She asked scornfully. She raised an eyebrow and went on. “Were you telling me what to do?”

Juliette gulped. The petite’s teen furious glare made her freeze. Bottomless as she was, she had already felt conscious of every bit of exposed skin, but that look sent a chill down her spine which seemed to intensify her sense of vulnerability and nakedness. She stopped squirming about and fidgeting. “No…” She murmured. It had been a high-pitched piece of nonsense, but it seemed to have pleased her tormentor well enough.

“Good. I wouldn’t want a doll who doesn’t know her place.”

“Mhmm” Was the only answer the bashful, stripped teen could muster.

“But you do know your place, don’t you, Juliette?” Pressed on Elise.

“I… I do.”

“Yes you do. Say for me.”

“I… I know my place, Elise.”

“Oh, come on, Juliette, be more expressive. Convince me that you are my little toy and that you know your place.” Elise smiled, evil intent glowing in her eyes. “Or else…”

“I…” Juliette began. Oh God. This is beyond degrading! She thought, trying not to hyperventilate. Standing like this, underwear exposed to the world, and admitting how much of a little toy I am… She urged to move her hands from her hips, use one to cover her immodest attire —or rather, her immodest lack of attire— and the other one to rise her jeans. She urged to jump from that little stool and run away, but two words stopped her. ‘Or else…’ Elise had said. Juliette knew that wasn’t an empty threat so, mortified and wanting the earth to swallow her, she went on.

“I, Juliette Miller… I am your little… little… little toy, Elise. And I really know… yes, I really know my place. You are in charge, Elise, not me… I am just your… you little doll, to play with…” She managed to get out that much before her voice cracked and she had to keep her mouth shut to fight off the tears of shame. Her face was burning red. Crimson, even. Oh God, how will I ever live this down?

Elise giggled. She giggled like a twelve year old schoolgirl hearing about her best friend’s crush on her older brother. How could she not, though? She fought her need to burst out laughing at Juliette’s little display of obedience, but giggles were unavoidable. I need to remain in control, but my god, that was just perfect. Oh, my little toy, you really are the most perfect victim ever. She thought, as she inspected Juliette’s face of pure embarrassment. But I want more still. Even more.

“That’s good, my bottomless little plaything. Very good.” Elise said when she finally managed to compose herself. Still, a little snicker made its way through her first sentence. “Now that we’ve established that, do as told, you obedient little thing. Grab the hem of your sweater and shirt and pull them a bit upwards, would you? They are hiding just a bit of your waistband and, as your owner, I deserve to see every bit of exposed underwear, don’t you think?”
Take care, sk out.
SDS

Post by SDS »

Oh my little Swimmy!

You continue to impress me with your stories!

How far you have come since your first poorly formatted tales on the old board. Your style and stories hit all my preferences.
  • Small tits
  • Lots of time embarassed in underwear scenes
  • Begging
  • petite Protagonist
Please keep it up I love all your work.

I also noticed that your stories someone had added to the archive are missing some chapters.

If you have them it would be wonderful for you to add so I can read again. Especially ARAYH!

With love as always

SDS xxxx
Moderator - So behave!

Story Archive SDS Chatbots

spookyscaryskeletons

Post by spookyscaryskeletons »

this has been amazing so far! I cannot wait for Juliette's panties to come down :D I'll be so excited when Elise fully undresses her.
rational brain: you can't have them all strip naked at once, you need to build up suspension
lesbian brain: hnngh tiddies
SwimKid

Part 8

Post by SwimKid »

Juliette did as told, sliding her arms from her hips and clasping her attire, before tamely, she barely revealed any more skin pulling it upwards slightly. It was the bare minimum needed to fully expose her panties.

“A bit higher, doll.”

She did as told, raising her top over her belly-button. She revealed a flat, pale tummy, which sent a newfound wave of embarrassment. Why? She thought frustrated. It’s not like it’s particularly private… But still, she couldn’t control her bashful nature. Every inch of skin she exposed made her shine more and more bright and obnoxious shades of shameful red.

“Higher, Juliette.”

She swallowed bile, and did as told, fingers now slightly trembling. She lifted both her shirt and sweater past her abdominals. Her breathing was starting to feel heavy and ragged now. Beady blue eyes looked at lustful hazel ones.

“Higher.”

Juliette forced herself to steady her grasp on her attire, lest it escaped her clutch and accidentally incited Elise’s fury. With a white-knuckle grip and shaky hands she lifted her clothing even further up. She stopped mere inches away from her chest. She even felt the fabric of her bra with the tips of her fingers.

“Higher.”

Juliette saw no alternative to obeying. She lifted her garb even further up. Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod, the thought looped in her mind. Her white shirt and grey sweater covered now only the very top of her cleavage, the rosy cups of her bra were mostly visible to Elise’s eyes. Juliette’s knees felt weak.

“Higher. And then, onto the floor.” Demanded Elise. Her voice was commanding as ever, but she didn’t hear herself talk, every bit of her attention was honed in on her victim. Absentmindedly, she added: “Oh, and Juliette, don’t even think about covering up after that. I want both your hands behind your head, pet.”

Elise’s smile widened as she heard Juliette let out a shrill cry. Go on, my toy, I gave you an order. She though smugly. She was sitting at the edge of her seat, captivated by her little doll. I know it’s going to make you very red in the face, in fact, that’s why I ordered you to do it. So, what are you waiting for, my pet? Elise could read the conflict in Juliette’s eyes. Expose herself, and be beyond humiliated, or defy her owner, and face a punishment that may be even worse than showing her upper underwear? But we both know what you will do, don’t we, my obedient girl? You are the perfect victim after all… Elise thought complacent and snickered when she heard the rustling sound of clothing being moved.

The petite teen watched eagerly how Juliette Miller, the proper, prim princess of a schoolmate, finally showed her cleavage. She had moved slowly, as if peeling away her shirt and sweater had been physically painful, but eventually, she had managed to force herself to submit and had pulled both pieces of clothing over her head, and the dropped them into the ground.

Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion for Juliette “only-in-her-underwear” Miller. When she had finally found the courage to let go of her last two items of clothing proper, they had seemed to fall slowly, like a feather to the ground. She heard not the impact, as she could only hear her mind. Thoughts of humiliation and shame going wild, her face burning as hot as she felt it was humanly possible. For a moment, her arms darted toward her newly exposed chest, but she managed to contain herself. Elise had been very specific. Conscious of every cell of her body, she managed to take both her hands behind her black, wavy make, and clasp them there. She held her own hands tightly, fearing that if she let go she’d have not the self-control not to cover up.

Elise drank in the sight, lustfully. Juliette was displayed as a near-naked trophy in front of her. Naturally, her attention was completely focused on the girl’s chest. The newly exposed piece of underwear was a slightly form-fitting rosy bra. It matched the teen’s panties, and it was equally unadorned, save for a white line that ran through the edges of the cups and melded into the straps. Juliette’s breasts filled in the cups of her bra nicely, the prim teen was by no means petite and, exposed as she was, her figure would’ve driven more than one boy crazy. Juliette, you were hiding that from me under those loose shirts you wore at school?! And to think I could’ve exposed those two any time I wanted… thought Elise, unable to focus on anything save for her victim’s exposed cleavage.

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! Juliette wanted to scream. To let out a high-pitched, ear-piercing girly scream and cover and clothe herself afterwards. She was mortified. Her face was hot and red, too hot and too red by far. More than it had ever been before. Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! I never wear anything revealing and now… to be standing only in my… like this? She couldn’t bring herself to think it. She was just that embarrassed. Please, earth, swallow me! Anything would be better than spending another second with my hands behind my head, showing my pink… with everything I’m wearing on show!

But the earth did not swallow Juliette, and she spent quite a few more seconds exposed in her underwear, hands offering not a bit of modesty. For Elise, it was pure elation. To see her victim like that? It was priceless.

“Do a twirl for me, toy. Slowly, though, I really want to see everything.” She ordered, power coursing through her veins like a drug. No, stronger than any drug.

Elise tittered as Juliette obeyed, and with comically small steps —for she feared tripping with her jeans, Elise suspected—, started to turn around. Soon, her backside was in full display. Elise noted, satisfied with herself, how the teen was clutching her own hands behind her head. Oh, my toy, to be willfully exposing myself to me has to be a torture in and of itself, aren’t I right?

She had to resist the urge to unclasp the bra of the unsuspecting girl. No, not today… Soon, but not today. Instead, she chose the almost-as-pleasurable activity of leering at her backside. The pair of rosy panties clung to her backside quite nicely, even more so than they did at the front. It was the most tight-fitting pair Juliette’d wore so far in their stripping escapades. Elise took in the way her victim’s butt filled in her underwear. As she’d noted before, Juliette was by no way a petite girl like her, so her curves were quite visible, even if her lower backside wasn’t as developed as her breasts. Elise found herself lusting to remove those too, but again, remained calm enough not to do so. Soon, Liz. Soon you’ll get her naked.

“So, my little pet, tell me, what are you wearing?” Elise taunted the girl as soon as she was done with her twirl.

“Do I hav-” Juliette began, but stopped abruptly. She seemed to consider it for a second before going on: “I’m wearing my underwear, Elise.” She said primly. Her tone was surprisingly composed, considering.

“That’s right, my doll. You are wearing only your underwear.” Elise teased. “Say that for me, pet.”

“I am only wearing my underwear, Elise.” The blue-eyed teenager repeated submissively.

“And why aren’t you covering, my toy? Surely you want to cover yourself, so I don’t see you in those pretty pink undies!”

“Yes!” Juliette said more eager. “I really do want to cover! And… And I’m not doing it because… you know…”

“I don’t, my obedient little thing. Why aren’t you covering?”

“Because… because you told me I wasn’t allowed.”

“Oh, that’s right, I did!” She snickered. “Now, say that all together for me, my toy. Oh, and add something about you being my obedient little thing!”

“I’m… I’m only wearing my underwear, Elise and I… I really want to cover but I am not doing it because you ordered me not to, Elise. And I’m… I’m your obedient little toy, Elise. So I do as told, always…” Once again, Juliette had to stop talking, lest she break down crying.

“Oh, that was perfect, my doll!” Elise finally said, still giggling. She looked at her phone for a second, and then added. “Truly, a great show. You may put your pants back on, Jules. I just have to do a little something…”

“OhmygodthankyousomuchElise” Juliette nearly jumped for joy when she was given permission to put her jeans back on. Her hands flew from their awfully revealing position back down to the bunched up garment at her ankles. She rushed to put it back on, breathing many a sigh of relief. Soon I’ll be able to put my sweater too, yes! Thought a very hopeful, yet embarrassed, teen. Oh, everything is looking up, Elise must’ve gotten bored of toying with me, that’s why she ended my torment so suddenly.

She quickly finished clothing her lower half, but she remained on the stool. She had been about to do so, but then a thought popped into her mind: I haven’t been given permission to step down, what if that’s Elise trying to get me to do something to punish me? She allowed herself, however, to cover her chest. Finally, when she considered herself composed enough —which meant when her face had stopped burning crimson with humiliation, and was instead simply burning red—, she let her eyes wander across the room.

Neither Elise nor her tops were there. A growing sense of dread took over for a few moments, before a familiar face popped back into the room, carrying a small, white zipped-hoodie. It was stylish and seemed to be of good quality.

“Okay, my doll, put this on,” Elise said, throwing the coat to her victim. “We’re going out.”
Take care, sk out.
SwimKid

Part 9

Post by SwimKid »

“Out…? What… what do you mean out, Elise?” Juliette’s voice was trembling as she put on the hoodie that had been given to her.

“Out, my pet, to get coffee. I’ve been craving some.” Replied Elise in a matter-of-factly way.

“I…” The distressed girl trailed on.

“C’mon, my toy, chop chop, I want to get going!”

She’s so squirmy! I love this! Thought Elise, smug grin on her face as she led the way. Juliette was keeping up a few steps behind as if she were being led by a leash. Curious, how she assumed that place even when I didn’t order her to. Either way, princess perfect walking and uncomfortably shooting conspicuous glances to every other bystander was a pleasing image. What’s that, my toy? Worried someone knows of your predicament? That someone somehow has deduced you are not wearing a T-shirt under that hoodie of yours?

The hoodie fit snuggly, much to Juliette’s dismay. Not even a block into their journey, the teen had raised both her arms and placed them her chest protectively, one hand over the other, clutching it. Elise had cocked an eyebrow at that, but mercifully hadn’t ordered she lower them. She was paranoid that the zipper would somehow go down without her wanting to. The fact that the soft cotton caressed her bare skin wasn’t helping either. Each cushioned touch was a reminder that she was almost naked under that hoodie. But of course, that’s better than just lowering my arms… right? She thought, hopeful.

Form-fitting hoodie or not, you’ve got bigger problems, Juliette! Thought the teen in quiet dread. Why is Elise taking me out like this? Is it just to have me worry as I am doing now? That would be a very Elise thing to do to me, after all. She almost tripped over a rock and her face flashed red for a second when she head Elise’s giggling. It just has to be that, God. She wouldn’t dare strip me in public, would she? No… she wouldn’t. She swallowed bitterly. But then again, that’s what I thought about my underwear that time…

Elise turned a sharp left at a corner and delighted herself when she heard her toy’s adorable little whimper as she stumbled to follow her.
“That sounded just like when I stripped you out of your skirt at school, my pet. What a day that was, your face was so red!” She teased, but sadly —if expectedly— got no reply. She considered ordering one, but decided otherwise. Can’t have her too embarrassed before today’s great surprise…

Eventually, after a torturous walk there, Elise announced they’d arrived. Juliette looked up at the sign: “La Bella Mattina”. She peeked through the windows and let out a sigh of relief. There was almost no one there. Maybe I’m not as convinced that I won’t get stripped here as I thought… She pondered bitterly.

“In we go, my toy. Be obedient Juliette. Or else…” Elise said with severity. Juliette simply nodded vigorously.

The blue-eyed teen took in the coffee shop as she stepped inside. It was a small and cozy seemingly family business that was designed to look as if it was made entirely out of wood. Ambient music resonated from unseen speakers, plants adorned the sharp angles and a fake fireplace crepitated in the corner.

There were two distinct sections to the shop, and they were separated by a decorative semi-translucent wooden divider. The counter was the smaller of the two, where a big blackboard presented all the menu options in a curly, fancy script, and a cheery looking teen beckoned at them to go order. The other part remained unseen from their angle, the wooden divider blocking her view, though Juliette guessed it was where the tables were. It’s a cute place I’m surprised I haven’t heard of it, I’m sure I would’ve liked to have a coffee here if I wasn’t practically naked under this hoodie…

“Let’s go order, shall we, my toy?” Her tormentor snapped her out of her thoughts.

“Yes, Elise” Juliette’s voice trembled.

The petite teen strutted confidently towards the counter. Behind it was, of course, Jamie. Oh, bless Melissa for letting me know when she got off shirt. It wasn’t as if that she knew that Jamie boy, of course, but he was a boy, and that was what mattered. For what she had in mind. We are going to give Jaime the best tip he’s ever received, are we not, my toy? You just don’t know it yet… She licked her lips and nearly shook in anticipation as she threw glances behind her, making sure Juliette wasn’t lagging behind.

“Hey girls, welcome to our little café, what can I get you?” The teen asked in the in an over-the-top friendly tone retailers often used.
“What are you getting, Jules?” Asked Elise matching the tone. She had a hard time not giggling as she spoke. “I’m going for a Macchiato this time.”

“I…. I’ll take a latte.” Said the teen, arms still clasped firmly over her chest, white hoodie pressing tightly at her figure. The teen cocked an eyebrow when he saw her in the protective position she was, but quickly focused on dialing in their order.

“That’ll run you about… $6.50” He said, a mop of curly hair bouncing back and forward as he diverted his attention from one girl to the other.

“Oh darn, I forgot my wallet!” Lied Elise as she patted her pockets in what was clearly an act. Oh no. Juliette gulped. Where is she going with this, ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod. She took a deep breath. Maybe she just wants me to pay. But I don’t have my wallet either I… Her panic was cut off by her tormentor’s voice: “You got yours, right Jules? Yeah, I saw you put in that little pocket on the inside of your hoodie.”

“I… I’m not sure I did, Elise I… I didn’t… Yeah I don’t feel it there.” Juliette lied, her voice barely a whisper. She did feel something there now that Elise had mentioned it, a vaguely hard piece of leather, pressing against the fabric of her… To take it out she’d have to unzip her garment and that meant… She couldn’t even think…

“Don’t be silly, Jules, I saw you stuff it there. You know what happens to silly girls, right?” She cocked an eyebrow, a covert gesture and yet all the more threatening because of that.

“Yes, Elise.” She said, her eyesight on the floor. “I know what happens to silly girls.”

“Well then, Jules, why don’t you get your wallet then? Don’t keep this poor guy waiting!” Elise flashed a mad grin.

Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod. He’s gonna see, there’s no way he doesn’t see, ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod. Juliette’s mind was racing. Anything Jules! Think of anything to get away from this! But she couldn’t think a single rational thought in that fit of panic. She was staggering, moving extremely slowly, but her mind only produced thoughts of shame and embarrassment. Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod he’s going to see me in my b… my… She couldn’t even think it for crying out loud!

Elise grinned madly as she saw Juliette reach for her zipper with trembling hands. She couldn’t take her eyes off her prey. Juliette slowly and very, very carefully lowered the zip and tried to pry the wallet without fully opening it. Barely anything was visible, and Elise caught only a glimpse of the material, and because she knew what she was looking for. Poor Jaime, he isn’t getting a good view! That’s not going to fly around here, my doll… Not at all, let’s have him see you very, very well.

“Oh, Jules, you’re taking forever!” Moaned Elise.

“I…” The pretty victim started.

She was cut off as Elise grabbed the zip of the hoodie and yanked it down in a satisfying ziiiiip sound. The mean girl grinned as into view came bouncing a pair of perfect, round pale breasts, clad only by a rather form-fitting rose bra. She spared a glance at the boy behind the counter, who was suddenly all the more interested in their order. Oh yes, look at how his eyes follow the bounces, oh my prudish little plaything, this must be killing you…

But Elise wasn’t done. Not when she had her victim like that.

In a flash, Juliette turned bright red, redder than she had ever been in her entire life, and felt a wave of shame overtake her. She tensed up, paralyzed in her awkward, exposed position and did her best to suppress her instinct to scream. She couldn’t think a single rational thought. Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! He can see! He can see me in just… just this! As if to torture herself further, she confirmed her worst thoughts by looking at the curly teen, who followed her chest’s every movement with a goofy grin. Ohmygod he’s all but drooling! She felt as though she might faint through sheer force of shame.

Just as Juliette was regaining control over herself, and intended to cover her chest with her arms, she felt Elise tug at the sides of her hoodie. Noooo! She thought, still frozen, seeing the scene happen as if in slow motion. The white garment was as open as it could get, exposing her flat tummy, and everything above it too. What was worse: The hold Elise kept on her clothing meant Juliette was forced to face the boy with her body —she’d pointedly stared leftwards, avoiding his gaze so far—, giving him a first class view of her bosom.

Oh yes, my toy, let him see all of that Elise thought, still grinning like a madwoman, savoring the moment. She took in the sight of her victim’s breasts, a sight much more noble and enticing than that of her lower undergarments (for she’d seen those many times already). Jules’ boobs were now still, clad only by her underwear. She licked her lips lustfully, noticing how the pink cups clung tightly to her perfect plaything’s curves, the lacy straps running over her bare shoulders, descending behind her back. Oh yes, my little doll, you are naked save for that bra, and I can tell you feel that way too… Elise thought as she caught a glimpse of Juliette’s innocent face, her blue eyes glossy and shiny, contrasting starkly against the shameful red tone her skin had turned.

Finally, the wicked teen relented, and allowed Juliette —still burning a humiliating deep maroon— reach into the inner pocket of her borrowed hoodie and absentmindedly toss out the that was there wallet to Elise. Juliette rushed to zip her hoodie back up, and made a point of not lifting her gaze from the ground while Elise paid.

“Well, I hope I don’t have to tip you more than that, Jamie!” Elise winked as she spoke.

“Oh, not at all, that was quite a show you girls put up, more than enough.” He said as he stuffed the money into the register.

Take care, sk out.
SwimKid

Re: SDS

Post by SwimKid »

SDS wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:51 am Oh my little Swimmy!

You continue to impress me with your stories!

How far you have come since your first poorly formatted tales on the old board. Your style and stories hit all my preferences.
  • Small tits
  • Lots of time embarassed in underwear scenes
  • Begging
  • petite Protagonist
Please keep it up I love all your work.

I also noticed that your stories someone had added to the archive are missing some chapters.

If you have them it would be wonderful for you to add so I can read again. Especially ARAYH!

With love as always

SDS xxxx
Hello SDS, due to your and another user's request, I've gone through some old files and found ARAYAH and have posted them unedited. Everything's there save for the two spin-off parts "Rose's break" but those weren't any good anyway haha. I hope you'll enjoy re-reading it!

Love, Swimmy.

PS: I need some more SDS stories in my life, any chance of them coming out?
Take care, sk out.
spookyscaryskeletons

Post by spookyscaryskeletons »

amazing as always.
rational brain: you can't have them all strip naked at once, you need to build up suspension
lesbian brain: hnngh tiddies
SwimKid

Part 10

Post by SwimKid »

Juliette prodded at her foamy latte with a spoon and looked at the table, her free hand protectively clutching the zipper of her borrowed hoodie. A useless gesture, as she’d been exposed already, but she couldn’t help it. The teen’s porcelain face felt as if she could warm a whole room by herself. And I’m sure I’m still red enough to light it up with a wicked ambiance too! She thought hopelessly to herself. Still, not as red as when Elise made me… That was as far as she got before she forced her train of thought to a halt with a grimace.

“Are you even listening to me, Jules?” Elise Davis demanded, and Juliette’s eyes darted upward from the table. “Or are you still thinking about how pretty your boobs must’ve looked to Jamie?”

“I… yes, Elise.” She replied meekly. She then added. “I mean I was listening! Not… the other thing!” She let that out in a higher pitch, almost a wheeze, when she realized how her reply must’ve sounded, which caused her tormentor to smirk in a satisfied manner.

After having been through one of the most humiliating moments of her life. No… the most humiliating moment of my life! Juliette had been led by Elise to the table they sat at as if she were a tame pet and the other teen her owner, much like she’d been lead to the café. After having had the most awkward conversation two human beings could have about plants, the topic had slowly drifted to their… relationship, and to Elise teasing her for the various states of undress she’d been made to be in.

“Oh, you were?” Elise cocked an eyebrow. “It didn’t seem like it to me, but you must’ve been. You wouldn’t dare lie to me, would you, Jules?” The devilish teen grinned as Juliette’s face contorted with cringe at the notion. Yes, my little plaything, that’s exactly how you should react. “What an obedient doll I’ve found myself, wouldn’t you agree?”

Juliette parted her delicate lips a few times as if trying to answer, but ended up simply nodded. Oh, is my little Jules still too flustered to speak? Good! Elise thought with delight. The tormentor couldn’t help smiling and giggling, and judging by her plaything’s reaction, she was not as subtle as she could’ve been! Oh how she’d treasure the memory of stripping the girl in public for the first time. The zipping sound that came mere moments before Juliette’s exposure was already as melodious as any song to Elise.

“Indeed you are.” Juliette tried to still her rosy face as Elise mused. “I like how it sounds. Elise’s obedient little pet: Juliette Miller.” Her blush deepened at the words. So much for stilling my face… she thought disparaged. Suddenly, another thought rose up: Where is she going with all of this? Elise never wasted time before or after she… toyed with me… Why is she droning on like that? Along the bitter thought came a heavy-hearted worry.

“Yes…” Elise went on. As she spoke, she traced the circumference of her cup with her index finger. Somehow, she managed to make the movement teasing, even imposing. How do people have such confidence?! “… I have very many plans for us, Jules. If only you knew…” A wicked grin appeared on the teen’s face and refused to go away. Juliette swallowed hard. Where’s she going? Oh god, please, just be out with it! Please, Elise! The black-haired girl begged mentally.

“But…” Abruptly, Elise’s circling stopped, and a massive sense of tension rose in the little table at the word. Juliette felt as if she could’ve heard a pin drop, never mind the chattering of plates and cups around them. She was so scared, so pending on Elise’s words, she was all but deaf to everything else. “It seems to me like you are not trying as hard as you should to be a good doll, Juliette.”

“I…” The victim’s mouth felt dry, and she was at a loss for words. Not trying hard enough? But I… What… What does she expect of me? I do everything she tells me! Everything! Maybe communicating that would’ve been a good idea, but the thought never occurred to Juliette in that frenzied state of mind.

Elise simply smirked at her plaything’s desperation. The teen’d started wriggling in her seat, face openly terrified and her right arm still protectively at her chest. Her mouth opened and closed every so often, as if looking for words, but finding nothing. Elise let the dramatic pause go on. Yes, Jules, think on that for a moment, take it all in. You get so squirmy when you do that! Oh, if only you knew just how fun it is seeing you wiggle like that for me. She took in her victim’s rosy cheeks one last time and went on in her best somber, authoritarian you-will-do-as-told tone: “Tell me, Juliette, my doll, what did I tell you the first time we met?”

“You… You told me to… well to lift my skirt.” Juliette put forward submissively. Maybe even more so than usual? Elise thought self-satisfied.
“It’s cute to hear you admit that, my prudish little princess. Maybe I’ll make you tell me all about one of our stripping escapades one of these days, that could be fun, but I didn’t mean that. I told you I expected something of you. C’mon Jules, you are a very smart girl, all nerdy and such, think!”
Juliette made a long pause and stared intently at the table before answering.

“You told me you expected total obedience, Elise.” It was barely a whisper, and yet one that sent Elise beaming and Juliette’s face burning. The previously-stripped teen’s thought pattern was still a chaotic jumble: Oh, but what if she meant… Ohmygod I don’t want to say it, but… what if… I’m on thin, ice, ohmygod ohmygod, I’ll say it. I have to. Juliette forced herself to add to the sentence, as if it hadn’t been debasement enough. “You said that you owned me, too.”

“Yes!” Elise said in a cheery tone, barely containing her laughter. She smiled at her pet, whose face flashed red and whose eyes looked on the brink of tears. “That’s exactly what I said. And while you’ve been mostly a good girl, you did struggle with me a bit too much earlier today, didn’t you Juliette?”

Truth was, she hadn’t. At least not to Elise’s mind. She knew there were other bullies like her in nearby cities that demanded even more obedience of their playthings —some went as far as to call them slaves more often than pets—, but to Elise, a little tussle was part of the fun. However, the younger teen knew very well how public her earlier little stunt had been, and so she knew rumor of it would spread, and that she’d have to lay low for a while, lest someone realizes who the petite teen humiliating the girl is and she get caught —what a bother, if only little losers could be embarrassed you publically without this cooling off period…—.

Elise also knew, through inconvenient experience, that time without embarrassment, or without reminders of who was in charge tended to loosen her hold on her victims, and even if she did have blackmail material on Jules, she was not willing to take the risk. And so she’d come up with that little plan: What better to keep Juliette sweating and thinking of herself as Elise’s doll that a supposed misdoing and its consequences? She smirked. Besides, I get to make prudish Juliette Miller admit to not being eager enough to expose her breasts to a stranger her age… A nice treat…
When it became apparent the teen would not give a reply, Elise coldly demanded one: “Answer me, doll.”

“Mhmmm” Juliette managed to put out. It was as non-committing agreement as one could muster, but the pale girl still felt like she was humiliating herself deeply. Agreeing to not having obeyed quickly enough such a humiliating command felt… wrong to the teen, even if she did truly not believe one bit of the admission. A bitter thought came alongside the acknowledgement: Oh god, if she’s making me agree that I made up too much a fuss over being stripped in front of a boy, what else will she expect me not to make a fuss about?!

“Now, I won’t berate you every time you stutter or ask me for mercy… I quite enjoy hearing your little pleads, my doll.” Elise went on. “But my patience has a limit, and today has shown me I’ve been too lenient with you, and that you simply are not obedient enough for me. Tell me, Jules, what do you think that disobedience merits?”

“A…” The teen took a long, deep breath before going on, with great reluctance: “A punishment, Elise.” Juliette whispered, glistening blue eyes still intently on the table.

“A punishment indeed.” Elise managed to say after she stopped giggling. She truly is so eager to obey! She participates so willingly in her own verbal humiliation, oh Jules, you truly are the perfect victim. “And I know just what that’ll be.”

The pause was long enough that Juliette raised her gaze to meet Elise’s. The teen was sure her big blue eyes were open wide as plates, her face a mask of fear. When Elise leaned forward and whispered in her ear, Juliette was afraid she’d trouble hearing, for her pulse boomed loudly as a cannon, but her tormentor’s words cut through the noise.

“Next time I play with you, my doll, your bra will be coming off. Or maybe your panties. I haven’t decided just yet.”

With that, the petite, cruel teen got up and left the café, hips shaking slightly in her confident strut, a grin so cruel and wicked plastered on her face any other customer who saw her knew to stay out of her way.
Take care, sk out.