Debbi's sunbathing mishap

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
TheWanderer

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 14 added

Post by TheWanderer »

When's the next instalment? I'm keen to see more.
nicholsonguy

Post by nicholsonguy »

wonderful story anxious to read about her costume
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Part 15

Debbi gratefully stepped into her white lace thong. She would have preferred to be getting dressed again in all of her own clothes but at least a costume would be something to wear. "What am I ?" she called as the laughing youths left her alone momentarily, as Jessica had promised. "Christmas elf" Jessica called back. "But it's not Christmas yet" Debbi answered. "Tell that to the shops in the mall" chuckled Jessica. Oh well, who cares what costume it is thought Debbi. She certainly didn't want to be a witch and run the risk of any further ordeal !

Debbi began to feel less confident as soon as she opened the bag Jessica had left. There did not seem to be much substance to the contents. She began taking the garments out of the bag which didn't take long ! Green was definitely the colour of the day. There was a pair of green tights, a skimpy tunic, pointy elf boots and a floppy hat with a bell. In truth, the outfit came with a short green skirt too but Jessica had deemed that to be surplus to requirements and had left it out of the bag.

Debbi's heart sank. This costume promised to be both ridiculous and revealing, which was of course Jessica's intention. Debbi pulled on the green nylon tights. She had hoped they might be more like leggings but they were actually no better than pantyhose and became more and more diaphanous as she stretched them up her legs, over and knickers and around her waist. The white knickers showed clearly and incongruously, not to mention her bare bum in the thong ! Debbi had hoped that the tunic would be long enough to cover her knickers but she discovered that it was more like a simple sleeveless waistcoat that left her bottom half uncovered, apart from the tights.

Having her knickers on display so clearly through the tights wasn't a great look but there was no way she was going commando. Debbi thought of a pair of green knickers she had at home that would at least have matched the tights and merged a little but she knew that Jessica wasn't going to allow her to go back and change into these. Also they were standard knickers and not a thong, which was another negative as far as the arbitrary rules were concerned. As she pondered this, the girl's voice called "Hurry up Debbi, we're all waiting !"

Debbi hastily donned her pixie boots and floppy hat. She had no desire to go and join the gang of youths while they went out on trick or treat but there was nowhere else to go. Her costume elicited the predictable laughter from the girls and wolf whistles from the boys. True, they had just seen her completely naked for a prolonged period but the boys were gratified that, even partially clothed in this costume, Debbi was still going to be sexy and revealing. They made her do a twirl, exposing her virtually naked ass covered only by the green tights.

"It would have looked better with green knickers Debbi" observed Aditty. "I didn't know what costume Jessica was going to get" replied Debbi defensively, sounding much as if she were reverting to a whiny teen. "Look at your face, this is no good" interrupted Jessica. "If we're going out, you need to have respectable makeup." Debbi was never one to go overboard with cosmetics and for this supposed 'babysitting' gig had applied the most rudimentary makeup before leaving home. But after being chucked in the pond and then taking a shower, even this had worn off.

Debbi knew that it was pointless arguing and so she asked if there was a makeup kit that she could borrow. "No need" Jessica answered. "Aditty's going to train to be a beautician, she can do your makeup. It'll be good practice !" Against her better judgement, Debbi allowed herself to be sat in a chair as the grinning Asian girl got to work. From what she could ascertain by the laughter emanating from the others, Debbi suspected that the outcome would be nothing good. But it was still a shock when Jessica gave her a hand mirror !

Aditty had applied a pale ghostly underlay onto which she had added two rouged cheeks. Debbi's brown eyes looked buried in a pit of deep purple eyeliner and her mouth was a lurid red gash with the liberally applied lipstick making her lips appear twice their normal size. She looked like a pantomime dame in drag ! "I can't go out looking like this" she complained, amid the accompanying laughter. "Nonsense, you look fine" decided Jessica breezily. She was already motioning the party towards the door !
mikewozere

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 15 added

Post by mikewozere »

Nice continuation.
Will Debbie be recognised out in public in such a revealing outfit? Can't wait to find out.
Mike
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

mikewozere wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:22 pm Nice continuation.
Will Debbie be recognised out in public in such a revealing outfit? Can't wait to find out.
I think we can reassured that Debbi will be recognised
I'm hoping by a work colleague , a junior work colleague
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Part 16

"It's freezing" protested Debbi as they emerged from the house into the quiet cul de sac. "Moan, moan, moan. That's all you ever do" claimed Aditty. "Quite right, we'll soon warm up" agreed Jessica, aiming a slap at Debbi's green bottom. "Ow !" exclaimed the 26 year old IT manager while the other teens laughed. It was admittedly a chilly Halloween evening but nothing too severe. Though Debbi was not helped by the brevity of her costume compared to the others !

"Who shall we try ?" asked Michael, one of the twins. "Well, there's no point going to your house" said Jessica. "Or Debbi's" laughed Darren, the other twin. Debbi looked longingly at her own front door. "Don't make me go to the neighbours looking like this" she pleaded, bitterly aware of her garish makeup and exposed lower half. "Are you ever going to stop complaining ?" Jessica pulled back her arm threateningly in the direction of Debbi's ass. "Let's try the Chapmans" she decided.

The gang headed over to Debbi's other next door neighbours, a fussy retired couple in their late seventies. Debbi hung back at the rear, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible but Jessica had other ideas. "Ring the doorbell Debbi" she ordered. "Why me ?" whined Debbi. "Because we say so" laughed Aditty. Debbi reluctantly pressed the bell and waited in trepidation. The door slowly opened. Old Mr. Chapman may have been 78 but he always gave Debbi the creeps, less of a cuddly grandpa and more of a dirty old man ! "Er, trick or treat" Debbi mumbled. "Trick or treat !" yelled the other kids, much more enthusiastically.

"Who is it Reg ?" came an elderly female voice from within. "It seems to be some scary witches Doris and if I'm not mistaken, the Spanish Inquisition" her husband called back. Mrs. Chapman joined him at the door. Debbi had always found her to be pleasant enough but a bit nosy and inclined to treat her like a child. "Do come in children. We were expecting some of you and we've got milk and cookies all ready" she announced. The teens trooped past Debbi, who once more attempted to hang back at the rear. Neither of the old couple seemed to have yet realised who she was and she preferred to keep it that way if at all possible.

Mrs. Chapman began fussing around them. "Why, I do believe that this scary witch is our Jessica" she began. "It is" the teen confirmed happily. "And who are your little friends ? Such pretty cats." The three felines preened themselves, as Jessica introduced them and Aditty and confirmed that the twins were among the hooded inquisitors. Debbi remained shielded at the back, keeping her lower half covered. But she would not escape attention forever. "And what are you dear ?" Mrs. Chapman finally addressed her. "Er, a Christmas elf" Debbi said quietly.

"But it's not Christmas yet" the pensioner replied. "That's what we told her but she insisted that she wanted to wear this costume" Jessica lied. "Well, step forward then. Let's have a good look at you" said Reg, who had been intrigued by the brief glimpse he had got of this interesting costume in the half light of the porch. Debbi hesitated but Aditty turned and ushered her to the front. Reg took in the full length of Debbi's shapely legs, topped off by the all too visible white lace of her knickers. "Very nice indeed" he leered. "A delightful little elf. It may have looked better with green knickers though" he commented. "That's what we told her but she was determined she was going to wear her own knickers" agreed Jessica.

Doris meanwhile, had recognised who the elf was. "Goodness" she exclaimed. "It's young Debbi. I would never have recognised you under all that makeup !" Reg hadn't been 100% certain in the porchlight and had since been focussed on the legs rather than the face but he also saw now that it was indeed his sexy young neighbour, though he had never seen her looking quite like this before ! "But what are you doing with these children ?" Doris asked. Jessica was too pleased by Debbi's discomfort to take offence at the rest of them being classed as children. "She pleaded to come with us. She loves trick or treat. We've outgrown it really but we're doing it for her benefit" the teen explained. "That's very good of you all" said Reg, not taking his eyes off of Debbi !

"But you young lady are going to catch your death of cold" Doris began to admonish Debbi. "You ought to be wearing good sensible bloomers like mine, not these scanty little wisps of lace that silly young girls like you wear these days" she continued, pointing at Debbi's knickers. "You were saying that just the other day when saw Debbi's washing hanging on the line weren't you Doris ?" Reg prompted her. "I was indeed. All those knickers and not one pair of any substance among them" Doris agreed. Debbi could not believe that her neighbours took such an interest in her underwear, or that her knickers had become the chief topic of conversation. "I hope you other girls are all wearing proper bloomers" Doris asked. "Oh, we are" the laughing girls chorused, while the boys smirked beneath their hoods. "And bras, unlike some people we could mention" added Aditty mischievously. "What ? Don't tell me that you're not wearing a bra young lady ?" Doris turned to Debbi once again. "The straps would show" Debbi answered lamely, to the disapproval of Doris and the titillation of Reg.

The teens then dutifully consumed the milk and cookies before taking their leave, with Reg casting admiring glances at Debbi's ass. "It'll be a bit boring going round all the other neighbours here" thought Darren. "I know" agreed Jessica but any relief that Debbi felt about not being paraded in front of the rest of her neighbours evaporated when the girl continued "let's get the bus into town !"

"I can't go into town looking like this, what if somebody I know sees me ?" objected Debbi. "I can't, I can't, I can't. That's all we ever hear from you. Well, you can, you can, you can and you will, you will, you will" insisted Jessica forcefully, much to the amusement of the others. "And besides, you're the one that's paying" the teen added with a laugh !
mikewozere

Re: Debbi's sunbathing mishap - part 16 added

Post by mikewozere »

Oh dear. She'll be seen by a LOT of guys in town! Poor Debbie.
Mike
Jobd

Post by Jobd »

This story was good for the first part, but now it’s getting weird. Especially with the bums and boys. Keep focusing on the chest.

Also I feel like Jessica should get her comeuppance, (in an appropriate way) and then it would trigger a prank war.
Minnie Mouse

Post by Minnie Mouse »

I like Debbi's misadventures, but it's increasingly difficult to understand why she just doesn't walk away or report her coercion to the parents of those involved or the police.

The potential cost of threats have now been outweighed by the increasingly bizarre demands and the much wider circle of those involved.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

It was originally intended to just be a one off stand alone story, as you'll see by scrolling back to the start of the thread. But people wanted a continuation. But yeah, maybe it's run out of road.