Datom's plight

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Post Reply
Lola
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:38 am
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 227 times
Contact:

Datom's plight

Post by Lola »

...
Last edited by Lola on Sun Jul 19, 2026 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Datom
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:33 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 545 times
Contact:

Re: Datom's plight

Post by Datom »

Omigosh! I'm being crucified in the woods! I'm stark naked, at the mercy of Lola! I'm hanging here in full view of her friends, who are oglingy nude body, and playing with my naked penis!

Help!!!!!!!
NudeBaG
Posts: 1985
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2068 times
Been thanked: 4136 times
Contact:

Re: Datom's plight

Post by NudeBaG »

Good job Lola❤️
Lola
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:38 am
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 227 times
Contact:

Re: Datom's plight

Post by Lola »

..
Last edited by Lola on Sun Jul 19, 2026 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
tim409
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 1114 times
Contact:

Re: Datom's plight

Post by tim409 »

Good job Lola but remember when you are playing with his cock, that his balls need some attention too and it is OK to get a little rough with his balls too.
User avatar
Datom
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:33 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 545 times
Contact:

Re: Datom's plight

Post by Datom »

tim409 wrote: Tue Jul 08, 2025 10:01 pm Good job Lola but remember when you are playing with his cock, that his balls need some attention too and it is OK to get a little rough with his balls too.
Easy for YOU to say,Tim409! It's not YOUR testicles that are getting all the rough attention! :o
User avatar
Datom
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:33 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 545 times
Contact:

Re: Datom's plight

Post by Datom »

Lola! MyGod! You have me gasping! You made me squirt for you! In front of all those girls! Talk about total humiliation!

What are you going to do to me next?
tim409
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 1114 times
Contact:

Re: Datom's plight

Post by tim409 »

Datom wrote: Wed Jul 09, 2025 7:25 pm
tim409 wrote: Tue Jul 08, 2025 10:01 pm Good job Lola but remember when you are playing with his cock, that his balls need some attention too and it is OK to get a little rough with his balls too.
Easy for YOU to say,Tim409! It's not YOUR testicles that are getting all the rough attention! :o
OH I have had my wife and several of her lady friends get rough with them many times. It turns them on which than turns me on as long as they do not get too rough with them. The woman stay dressed and I cannot touch them in intimate areas although I am naked and of course they are touching my genitals. My wife makes up for it when we are alone so it is worth it to have a pain in the balls once in a while.
User avatar
Datom
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:33 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 545 times
Contact:

Re: Datom's plight

Post by Datom »

For what it's worth, I decided to do an article on BDSM crucifxion stories, and how to write them. I'm seeing several right now. And now Lola has actually crucified me! So I thought I'd try being a little analytical. If you're interested, it's right nere : viewtopic.php?t=5409&sid=d9a35757add28b ... 3e37dad5fa
User avatar
Datom
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:33 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 545 times
Contact:

Re: Datom's plight

Post by Datom »

And Lola, I'm gonna get you back for crucifying me! So watch out! :D :D :D
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Google [Bot] and 12 guests