Play Tag For Your Outfit

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Heartless

Play Tag For Your Outfit

Post by Heartless »

Play Tag For Your Outfit

Hey, I’m Tj I weigh about 210lb I am 6 feet tall and am pretty attractive. Recently my friend Katie who is 140lb about 5’9 and has a decent pair of breasts and a nice round ass, have been playing tag , we are a bit older then most people who play tag but I think the sexual tension and the thrill and excitement when we tag and grab each-other is why we still play.

Today is just like any other day , it’s summer , about 98 degrees we both brought water bottles and began the chase, she’s wearing this shirt that’s brown and I can see her bra straps and she’s also got on these white jean shorts that barely cover her cheeks. I am wearing a black t shirt with some black basketball shorts and some red boxers that are slightly showing when I run fast or have to climb the playground structure. So essentially I am sagging but barely, we have hot lava rules so when we are on the structure we can’t touch the bark.

I jump onto the monkey bars as she is just right behind me. I keep swinging but she is too fast and her leg swoops in front of me and pulls me back as one of my hands starts to slip I regain control, her other leg finds it’s way near my waist, I try to go to the next bar I’m successful but she jumps as well to the next feet still around my body, she notices that when her leg was wrapped around my waist it yanked my basketball shorts down slightly more. Which was apparently an invitation to her to try to get my shorts completely off and fall to the ground.

Unknowing I think she is just readjusting her feet to pull me to the ground so I lose the round and she makes sure to mention, if you let go you lose the round . I didn’t want the round to be over hell we just started , I reach for the next bar as I can feel her grip get really tight around my shorts and I feel her tugging with her shoes , I panic and say what the heck are you doing. I feel them fall more and more and right before they are about to completely fall off I jump onto the platform with my shorts almost at my knees , she has now already seen my blue and red checkered boxers I pulled my shorts up quickly and turned around and said that’s not fair .

She looked over at me as she landed and pushed me up against the structure and ran her finger along my chest and slowly down to my shorts as she lifted her hand, she said “ I enjoyed the show, the show isn’t over though” I quickly responded “ so it’s a pantsing tag competition now ... right here in public “ she responded with a kiss on my lips , “ First one to pants the other person has to take off an article of clothing while we play, first item has to be the shirt because you can’t pants that” I said “ what about your bra “ she responded “ that’s your prize if you beat me , I will sit here naked for 15 minutes , no matter who comes “ . I thought for a minute and agreed. I added that if someone falls on the bark, they lose an article of clothing and she agreed.

Part 2 coming if requested
Jeepman89

Re: Play Tag For Your Outfit

Post by Jeepman89 »

Great! Please continue.
Heartless

Part 2 - Pushed Into It

Post by Heartless »

I leaped away from her and swung onto the bar below the platform on a connecting piece connected to the structure. I lifted myself up as I felt her hand swipe my feet. I looked back and smiled, she jumped over and started climbing, unfortunately my structure ended and there was a slide or the lava bark so I jumped over to the slide and I was planning to jump over to the slide pole and work my around and force her to get stuck instead of me. I leaped to the pole worked my way up and jumped back over. She was still making her way on the slide.

I slowly crept up as she was about to jump over to the pole , she knew I was near. Before she could jump I pushed her off the slide, she lost her balance and fell backwards onto the bark. I laughed and smiled as her body was covered in tan bark. She wiped away the bark and said “ wow that was a real cheap shot” I laughed and said “ ehmm “ off with the shirt or shorts which is it” She looked over at me pist off and slowly reached her hands at the seems of her brown shirt, looked around and noticed people coming, she pleaded and said “ can’t we wait until dark, what if we get Into trouble or”... I stopped her and said “ sounds like you just are forfeiting” she quickly ripped her shirt up and threw it down on the bark and said “ fine TJ , you want to play rough, I will make sure to embarrass you so bad” in that moment I realized I might have started something I wouldn’t like the result of.

She looked over at me climbing back onto the slide with her sexy white shorts and her blue bra exposed , her white flesh vulnerable to anyone passing by , I jumped onto the monkey bars and quickly passed them and turned around and said “ boy I sure do hope no one comes around here with a phone and records you in your predicament”.

She jumped onto the monkey bars ferociously and came at me with an intense look, but I already had a plan and she was surely about to become a lot more exposed..
Heartless

Don’t let me fall

Post by Heartless »

Katie’s eyes lit up with emotions, she wanted her revenge , I waited right at the top where the monkey bars ended and she reached the point where she couldn’t go any further, she dangled there with her white shorts and blue bra exposing her skin to me and any onlookers who walked by. People often getting quick glimpses.

She urged me to move as she was holding tightly to the bar, I stood with my against the main bar near the monkey bars and looked down and said “ I bet your fingers are getting tired” she said “ no shit TJ now move “ I just stood there and smiled. Her hands switching off in pain. She turned her body and began to go back the other way, as she turned her body I quickly reached out and I broke the clasp on her bra, I could see the clip fly into the bark.

Katie quickly reached the other side with her bra still holding tightly to her body, but definitely it was loose and not safe by no means. She turned to me and said “ you know TJ you are really playing unfair, now I have to somehow get you and not fall in the bark and all the while not let my bra fall forward exposing my titties to you or any onlookers”.

I looked over at her and whispered “ all is fair in war” she just was even more mad at this point, she knew she had to find a way to get to me so she climbed on top of the monkey bars and slowly crawler her way over to me while one hand held her bra from completely falling forward. I said “ I bet those are nice, I won’t have to wait long to find out”. She once again reached my side but I was long gone, I was already near the rock wall that leads around to the swings. She looked on and wasn’t sure how she would climb the wall with her bra broken.

She couldn’t just give up so she worked her way on to the ledge above the wall and ever so slowly her tips of her toes inch by inch made there way across, she now had to straddle the pole and place her feet onto the swing and try to keep her balance. I was already on the second swing, i leaped over , it was a 3 foot jump back to the main structure. I swung the swing back and forth and prepared to make my jump. Just before I was going to release and jump Katie made the choice to let go of her bra completely and reached out and grabbed the chain on the swing.

I went flying and landed on the platform my toes almost touching the lava, Katie reached her hands up quickly to prevent her bra from falling off. She muttered to herself , bullshit you fucking asshole. She slowly worked her way to the other swing and leaned forward and back to get momentum and leaped forward towards the platform. I was on the second tier. Knelt down smiling at her cleavage. She took a moment to devise a plan.

She started climbing to the second tier, I climbed above the slide and was about to go down when she grabbed me with one hand , my entire body slid to the left side of the top of the slide my fingers holding onto the tiny lip of plastic, she let go of my hand and I began to slide , my fingers couldn’t hold my weight , I felt my hands screeching on the hard hot plastic as she smiled and pushed her hand on my face as I fell 8 feet down and landed onto the lava bark.

She worked her way down the slide but made sure to not touch it and she grinned from ear to ear and said “ all is fair in war TJ now take off the shorts or the shirt”. I slowly removed my shirt and told her no big deal, she attempted to work her way back up the slide but I wasn’t going to let that happen.
Heartless

Look at the mess you have created

Post by Heartless »

Suddenly I grabbed her foot and she slid back down and I pulled her closer to me, she said “ that’s cheating your not playing fair , your not even giving me a chance”. I pulled her towards me and she fell in the bark and i grabbed her hands she wasn’t sure what I was doing she just said “ stop my bra no , my tits are gonna fall out no stop “ I quickly turned her around and put her hands behind her back and used my shirt to tie a super tight knot. She struggled and quietly yelled “ what the fuck are you doing right now let me go “ I ignored her , I pushed her forward as her bra began to get dangerously close to falling off, she leaned back to stop it . I positioned her right in front of a large pole and used her shirt from the floor to to tie her to the post.

I came in front of her as she tried ever so hard not to move because it would knock her bra so close to falling off, please TJ she begged , I’m sorry ,I’ll give you a show in your room , don’t let my bra fall please , there are so many people walking around they will have pictures and video and it will get spread around town , I beg of you. I smiled as she couldn’t resist from moving and the bra was nearly off. I asked her “ do you think I’m attractive “ she paused “ I... I... “ I stopped her “ do you have a crush on me or feelings for me “.

She looked helpless into my eyes and said “ I have always had a thing for you , I was shy and nervous I didn’t want to get rejected” time was running out and we both knew it . She pleaded offering anything , I simply replied , “ I think you being tied up helpless topless in nothing but white shorts is pretty perfect” I walked over to her and adjusted it so it wouldn’t fall just yet and she said “ thank you “ I slowly reached my hand down and undid the first button on her white jean shorts.

She looked down and looked up “ please TJ ... Please please please don’t undo my shorts please don’t unzip them , they are sorta loose and if you unzip them they will fall if I move too much please I beg you” I look at her and say “ I didn’t know that i could sit back while it just fell off this is better then I hoped” I slowly moved the zipper down as she began to blush.

People stopped walking to enjoy the show, at this point she was completely humiliated , she knew what was coming , she knew she was about to have her shorts at her ankles panties exposed and her bra would Soon follow at her ankles. She could hear pictures being taken and laughter. I slowly walked over and asked her if she had to use the restroom and she said “ yes pretty badly actually “ thinking this would say her but it would not . In fact it would only get worse for her.

I slowly started to tickle her, she begged me to stop no no “ please TJ it’s one thing to do what you have done but if you do not stop, just then suddenly ..... her bra fell onto my head , she began to panic TJ they are recording me , they are taking pictures of my tits , I let her say that but then I just kept on tickling. She began to squirm , her round perky breasts bouncing all over her shorts holding in place very nicely. Suddenly she bolted back and her shorts began to get extremely wet and damp.

I got off the ground and looked at her “ TJ ... you made me pee myself “ I had never been so turned on, her perky breasts exposed , her shorts unzipped it was quite a site ... her humiliation was intense.. her head bowed down .. pee slowly seeping down her legs . The weight of the shorts was now to much , she asked politely if I could zip them up and I simply gave her ass a light tap, which was all it took.

Her white sexy jean shorts began to fall , it was so sexy, they almost fell in slow motion right to the puddle of piss she created , her bra covered in piss, her blue panties exposed. I got up and untied her , she quickly put the piss soaked bra on and put her shorts on quickly. She grabbed her shirt and put it on and ran home. She yelled loudly “ this isn’t over I am going to completely and utterly humiliate you so bad you will never forget” as she cut the corner I grabbed my shirt and headed home.
Mr_marston

Post by Mr_marston »

Shouldn't this be in enf?
Heartless

Post by Heartless »

It wasn’t supposed to be enf it just sorta happened that way as I wrote it lol
Mr_marston

Post by Mr_marston »

Switch it up. I love the writing style.