Forced to Jerk-Off in front of Neighbors by Billy M

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Forced to Jerk-Off in front of Neighbors by Billy M

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Billy M wrote: Forced to Jerk-Off in front of Neighbors by Billy M

I was 15 and over at my neighbor Susie's house hanging out with her in the basement den they have. Her mom was upstairs having a some kind of brunch with a small group of her friends and a few neighbor moms. They are all single moms and like to drink wine and champaign all the time and talk badly about men.

Well Susie was dressed in a tight shirt and shorts looking extra cute on this day. We were playing video games and my hormones were raging and all I could think of was trying to fool around with her. I knew her mom was occupied with her hen party so we would have plenty of private time together. I kept trying to tickle and kiss her when ever she lost a game and one thing lead to another and we started really making out and I got her shirt up and her shorts pulled open. I put my hands way down in her panties playing with her wet pussy and I had a huge hard on and a obvious wet stain in my shorts too. I was slowly making time getting her shorts down and was sucking on her bare tits when all of a sudden I heard, "Just what the heck do you think you are doing with my daughter!" come from across the room. I guess Susie's Mom had stealthily walked in with out us noticing! Startled I jumped up embarrassed and before i could even button my pants back up she grabbed me very forcefully and dragged me by my arm up the stairs into the living room with 6 other women there.

"Well apparently we have a very very naughty boy here!" she exclaimed. "Caught him kissing my daughter with his hands down in her panties!" The tipsy group laughed and cackled like hens all chiming in says "Pervert", "Filthy boy", "He needs to be taught a lesson in respect!", "Give him a spanking!". The last line seemed to resonate though them all as they all sound off agreeing that I should at minimum get spanked. They all saw my hard on in my pants and the big wet stain on my shorts and started saying "Make it a bare bottom spanking!", "Get his pants off, underwear too!", "Embarrass him so he never tried it again!" I was held and my pants were forcibly removed and my erection was still so stiff it was sticking up out of the top of my underwear, This seemed to make the emboldened ladies even more brazen. "Let's see his goods" a few of them chuckled and next my underwear was ripped down my legs and promptly removed in a flash leaving me humiliatingly bottomless with a bobbing boner for all to see. My arms were wrenched up behind me and I was held on display almost on my tip toes with my naked rear end and quivering erection bobbing around on full show for all the eager eyes to take in. "Look how naughty the boy is!", "Have you no shame!", "What a little pervert he is" is all I could here as I was painfully paraded around with my cock swinging about so every one there could get their time to ogle. "Come on don't be shy now!" Susie mother piped in giving me a good spank to the ass to make my cock quiver around even further. One slap turned into a few more till I was being rapidly spanked with my stiff naked cock swinging around for all their eager eyes to see. I was held and spanked like this a good 50 times giving the sauced up ladies an humiliating teenage naked swinging cock show. "Oh my he has a big one doesn't he for his age" I heard. "You're a naughty little boy aren't you!" they chuckled. It was so degrading. Then as if it couldn't get worse it did. Collectively they decided my bare bottom spanking alone was not humiliating enough so my shirt was roughly pulled up my body and removed stripping me completely naked now. I was ordered to show them all how I masturbate as they each took turns spanking me! They spanked my fanny and kept ordering me to jerk off and keep going or I would not get my clothes back. Any time I tried to stop or even slow down I'd get an extra hard spank to my burring red butt! "Faster!" they yelled spanking my naked fanny as I vigorously stroked and yanked on my fully erect penis for their perverted entertainment just wanting it to be over. After what felt like an eternity I could not hold back any longer and I felt the flood gates open as I shot huge wads of semen into the air as they all laughed and applauded saying this is what I deserve. Humiliated and naked I had to jerk off 4 more times in front of Susie and a room full of drunken hens for their twisted pleasure. I was left standing there with my head hung in shame a sperm covered mess with a burring behind for all to ogle at.

Susie's Mom said I could come over and visit with Susie when ever I wanted but if I got caught fooling around with her again I would get the same punishment but worse.
Janie NP wrote: Hahaha by Janie NP

I wish I'd been there to watch.... you must have given all these middle aged moms the thrill of their lives, maybe the best thrill they'd had ever. This is a great "boy story," and one most women would give anything to see....... Erect penises always fascinate!

luv, Janie
Jeepman89 wrote: Great story so far by Jeepman89

Great! Please continue as soon as possible.
JFK01 wrote: Re: Forced to Jerk-Off in front of Neighbors by JFK01

Kinda want to see if this goes anywhere else, like if you did get caught again. ;)
drtickle

Re: Forced to Jerk-Off in front of Neighbors by Billy M

Post by drtickle »

great story, shame he didn't got tickled by the hens...
drtickle :mrgreen: