Freaky Friday

Looking for a story from the old board(s)? post about it here and we'll do our best to find it for you.
tim409
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 1114 times
Contact:

Re: Freaky Friday

Post by tim409 »

dublinjohn wrote: Thu Jul 10, 2025 10:53 am
tim409 wrote: Wed Jul 09, 2025 11:36 pm
edithdick wrote: Wed Jul 09, 2025 2:56 am



Its my experience after being there for a while they get tender ;-)
What gets tender? I know a penis can get tender if it is "massaged" too much or too tight.
dublinjohn
Posts: 346
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:03 am
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 140 times
Contact:

Re: Freaky Friday

Post by dublinjohn »

The clit, after too much attention, the joke being that the girl has spent so much time with (my) bits between her legs.


But since I've had to explain it, its lost the jokeyness
Briefsboy14
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2025 10:30 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 47 times
Contact:

Re: Freaky Friday

Post by Briefsboy14 »

I noticed the parent's guide on IMDB states "male genitals are shown" By that I assume female private parts are not shown. Good for the movie and I noticed many more major movies are showing full frontal male genitals and they are showing them much longer than just a glace and at the same time, no female nudity is shown. Are we headed for a CFNM society? Personally, I hope so.
[/quote]

Changing room scene from memory... man (girl possessing body) sees naked guys... not censored.

As Bob sang... ' the times they are changing'... seems male nudity is increasingly acceptable in cinema... if I'm honest, what's the secret/issue? We all know what's underneath our clothes. Wouldn't have said that growing up, but from an adult perspective I know you've got a penis or vagina... they're all different but at the same time they're all the same.
User avatar
edithdick
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:18 am
Has thanked: 202 times
Been thanked: 419 times
Contact:

Re: Freaky Friday

Post by edithdick »

tim409
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 1114 times
Contact:

Re: Freaky Friday

Post by tim409 »

edithdick wrote: Sat Jul 12, 2025 2:47 pm https://m.youtube.com/shorts/q_-A4N8XTXE
I do not think any girl would want to be a male for long. Notice almost everyone who trans is a male becoming a woman.
After all why would a girl want to lower herself to become a male?
User avatar
Executionus
Posts: 1167
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:09 am
Has thanked: 731 times
Been thanked: 1153 times
Contact:

Re: Freaky Friday

Post by Executionus »

I remember reading a story somewhere a long time ago where a step brother and step sister switched bodies. They started going back and forth trying to humiliate the other by doing shameful things in public in that person's body. It ended with them banging each other at a party in front of their friends, because neither one of them could understand the concept of backing down. I don't remember any name or identifying details to find it again since it's been at least a decade since I read that one, but it was an amusing story idea.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests