The Perfect Gift- Holiday Contest

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Humilatron

The Perfect Gift- Holiday Contest

Post by Humilatron »

Beatrice Lemmings was an employee at the North Pole Mall. It wasn’t really the north pole, but it acted like Santa’s Workshop every year for the kids so people called it the North Pole Mall. In reality, it was in Connecticut in a small town where its only attraction was that particular mall.
Every year there was a big celebration that happened on Christmas Eve to Christmas Day, and Beatrice was always required to work as one of Santa’s Elves.

This year, however, was different. This year, Beatrice’s sister was coming to town. Every once in awhile Katrina Lemmings , Beatrice’s much older sister would come into town and play the part of Mrs. Claus, and whenever that happened, Katrina made sure that Beatrice’s time was absolutely miserable. Despite the age difference, many remarked Katrina and Beatrice as nearly identical. The only difference was that Beatrice had a slightly smaller figure than Katrina. It wasn’t much different, but it was enough to make a difference. It was also enough to ensure she would forever stay an elf.

As Beatrice stood at her post, she couldn’t help but scowl as Katrina walked by and gave her a noogie. “Hey, little Trissie, enjoying your Christmas Eve?” Katrina teased. “What do you want Santa to bring you this year? A dollhouse?”

Beatrice rolled her eyes. “I want Santa to make you my little sister for once, but we both known that’s not possible.”

Katrina rolled her eyes. “Maybe if you had bigger boobs,” she said. “But we all know I’m the one that got those genes. You are forever going to be stuck in a little girl’s body. So go put your diaper on and try not to have an accident.”

Beatrice steamed with rage, annoyed at Katrina’s mocking, but she couldn’t do anything to stop her. Beatrice wished that they could switch roles for a change and she could show Katrina what it was like to be on the receiving end of all of this.

Beatrice huffed as she stood back at her post. But didn’t notice the changes that were taking place as she spoke. Just as the clock struck 12 marking the day officially Christmas Day.

Beatrice looked at her phone as it buzzed and buzzed. She saw a text from her sister telling her she needed help and that she was in the bathroom next to the Macy’s

Beatrice shrugged her shoulders and headed to find her sister. When she entered the bathroom, she was surprised to see Katrina standing there, naked. Her clothes that she once wore were at her ankles. Her breasts seemingly... disappeared. “Triss!” Katrina yelled as she saw her sister enter. “Don’t look! My body suddenly shrank out of nowhere! It was the strangest thing! My clothes fell off me, they’re too big! And I need your help!

Beatrice stared at Katrina in surprise. Then she glanced at the mirror and gasped. She saw that her boobs had grown and were now bursting out of her costume. Her hips were a bit wider leaving the elf costume really tight on her.

She looked at Katrina and then back at hersel. Then she had an idea. Beatrice stripped her clothes off in a hurry and grabbed the ones that were now piled at the feet of Katrina.

Beatrice put Mrs. Claus’s outfit on, and it fit her perfectly. Katrina blushed and covered herself as she watched Beatrice do this, embarrassed that her body was now small. “Wow, Katrina. You’re smaller than I used to be,” Beatrice finally said.

“I am not!” Katrina cried.

“You totally are. Your breasts aren’t even there. I am absolutely positive, I had breasts before they grew bigger,” Beatrice said.

“Shut up!” Katrina cried. “What am I going to do?”

“You’re going to be an elf, I suppose,” Beatrice said, picking up her old elf outfit. “But... there’s no way this outfit will fit you. It’s far too big.”

“I can’t just be naked,” Katrina said. “You have to get me clothes!”

“I have to?” Beatrice said. “Oh really?”

“Yes! I demand it!” Katrina yelled.

Beatrice laughed and stepped closer to her naked sister. “I don’t think you’re in a position to demand anything, Kitty Kat,” she smirked.

“Don’t call me that!” Katrina said.

“So demanding. What would you do if I dragged you out of this bathroom with you dressed like that?” Beatrice asked.

“You wouldn’t!” Katrina yelled. “I would make you pay for it! ”

“How exactly do you plan to make me pay?” Beatrice asked.

Katrina fell silent, not having an answer.

Beatrice grabbed hold of Katrina’s arms and pulled them away from her body. Katrina’s eyes widened as Beatrice took hold of her hand and dragged her towards the door, naked.

“No!” Katrina cried. “Please, Triss, don’t do this. I’ll... I’ll do anything! Stop! I can’t be seen like this! I’ll die of embarrassment if anyone sees me like this!”

Beatrice ignored her sister’s pleas and dragged her to where her boss was waiting along with everyone else. “Beatrice, there you are,” her boss said. “Oh and there’s Katrina. Um, why is she naked?”

“Sorry, Ms. Caprice, but Katrina’s outfit is far too big for her,” she said. “And there’s also something I had in mind for Katrina.”

She pulled her boss in and whispered into her ear something in addition that Katrina couldn’t hear.

“Oh,” her boss said. “I see. Well, okay then. We can do that.”

“Okay,” Beatrice said. “Come here, Katrina.”

Katrina reluctantly followed as Beatrice pulled her towards Santa’s sleigh. Beatrice lifted Katrina up and plopped her on top of the seat on Santa’s sleigh, forcing her to stand on it. “Wait, what are you doing?!” Katrina yelled.

Suddenly the mall lights went out and a big spotlight pointed right at Katrina.

“Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the special annual Christmas Celebration at the North Pole Mall!” Ms. Caprice’s voice said through the speakers. “We have a very special occasion courtesy of Beatrice Lemmings! Katrina here is our very special guest of honor and will be attending this year’s event completely and utterly naked! Please give Katrina your full and complete attention and have a merry christmas!”

Katrina’s eyes bulged out of her sockets as everyone in the mall looked at her standing there naked, her tiny little breasts on full display along with her hairless crotch. She saw cameras going off too. Finally after what felt like forever, Beatrice lifted Katrina off of the sleigh and pulled her towards the party that was happening.

Beatrice grinned as she pulled Katrina towards a group of their friends. Katrina’s face was bright red. Her friends approached Katrina and laugehd. “Wow, what happened to you, Kat? You seem smaller than I remember,” one of their friends, Courtney said.

Katrina desperately tried to cover her naked body, but Beatrice held her hand tightly and pulled it away making it hard for Katrina to maintain any dignity.

Beatrice said. “Katrina here has been lying to us. She’s secretly been this way the entire time.”

“Really?” Courtney said.

“No!” Katrina yelled. “That’s not true! My boobs just… shrank!”

Courtney laughed. “Come on, Katrina. Boobs don’t just randomly shrink. That’s impossible.”

“But they did!” Katrina cried. “My boobs were real!”

“Careful, Pinocchio, your nose will grow,” Sydney, another one of their friends said.

“I’m not lying!” Katrina whimpered. “Tell them, Triss, please!”

“All I know is you mocked me for apparently having smaller boobs than you, and this entire time you have boobs the size of cherries,” Beatrice said.

“Come to think of it, Triss, your boobs actually seem bigger than I remember,” Sydney said.

“A lucky growth spurt,” Beatrice said. “And I also worked out more this year.”

“I guess that’ll do it,” Courtney said. “I’ve had cup sizes change because of a good workout and a healthy meal. I guess poor Katrina’s never experienced that, have you, Kat?”

“I have! I have!” Katrina said.

“Stop lying,” Beatrice scolded. “You’re not fooling anyone, Kat.”

Katrina whimpered and looked at the floor. “Triss, please. I-I’m sorry. I don’t want to be like this. Whatever I did, I’m sorry.”

“I accept your apology,” Beatrice said. “But I can’t change your appearance for you, Kat. You just have to be confident in your own body.”

“Triss,” Katrina cried. “Please.”

“Come on, Kat, what do you expect Triss to do?” Courtney said. “Magically bring your non-existent boobs back?”

Katrina whimpered and frowned.

Katrina feared she was stuck like this forever. Beatrice couldn’t be happier as she looked at Katrina and watched as her misery was worn on her face. Beatrice had no idea what had caused this change, but she thank the Christmas gods and Santa for it was a perfect gift for her this Christmas.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

Part 2

Post by Humilatron »

Katrina felt embarrassed as the party continued still naked as the day she was born. She didn’t understand what was happening. How could any of this be possible? Why did her boobs suddenly just disappear? And everyone saw her like this and no one thought it was weird. Everyone just assumed she had stuffed her bras and that was that. With the town so small there was no way she could get away with this either. Everyone knew her, and everyone would know her as the naked girl on Christmas who turned out to be a liar and a fraud even though she wasn’t.

Then it got even worse, she saw her boyfriend starting to approach her. “N-nick?” Katrina whimpered. “Nick you have to help me.”

“Help you?” Nick said. “What do you mean?”

“P-please get me something to wear!” Katrina pleaded.

“Um, I don’t have anything,” Nick said. “Sorry, Kat.”

“Come on, you’re my boyfriend. You need to help me,” Katrina said.

“Boyfriend? Oh yeah, right boyfriend,” Nick said. “Look, Kat. I know you’ve liked to pretend and all, but it has to stop. We’re not boyfriend and girlfriend. You’re just a little girl who is confused.”

Katrina’s jaw dropped. “W-what?”

“Whatever you think we had, it’s over,” Nick said.

To make matters worse, Nick walked right up to Beatrice and kissed her in front of Katrina. Katrina grit her teeth as Beatrice said. “Oh, hey babe.”

“Hey, Triss. I was just going to stop by to see you work. Your sister was trying to hit on me again,” he said. “It was weird.”

“Oh, you know her,” Beatrice said. “She loves to play make believe.”

“She asked me for something to wear, do you have anything for her?” Nick asked.

“Oh, I thought she wanted to spend today naked, but I suppose I do have one thing for her,” Beatrice said.

Beatrice walked over to Katrina. “Hey, Katrina. I heard you’re looking for something to wear. I have just the thing for you, but we need to head back over to Santa’s sleigh.”

“You’ll get me something to wear?” Katrina said, desperate to have something to cover herself with.

“Yes, and I think it’ll fit you perfectly,” Beatrice said.

Beatrice took hold of Katrina’s hand and lead her over to the sleigh. Katrina’s jaw dropped when she saw what Beatrice pulled out though. It was a pull up diaper and a little elf costume. “I-I can’t wear that,” Katrina said.

“You can either wear this or be completely naked,” Beatrice said. “And once you decide that it’ll be time for you to do a special dance for everyone so decide quickly. You only get one chance to make a decision.”

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Part 3

Post by Humilatron »

Ending 1

Katrina sighed and said. “Fine, I’ll put it on.”

Katrina took the pull up diaper and put it on along with the elf costume which unfortunately both fit her perfectly. As she finished getting dressed, immediately a spotlight shined on her. “Ladies and gentleman, it is now time for Katrina Lemmings to perform a special dance for all of you,” Beatrice said. “This is what I call... the Potty Dance.”

A very childish version of Let it Snow began to play through the speakers, and without knowing why or how, Katrina immediately started to dance. She wiggled her bottom and even twerked it a little. She moved her hips and stomped her feet in such a childish manner while everyone watched. Everyone had their phones out, laughing and recording the whole thing. And as the final verse of Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it snow blared, Katrina ended the song by letting it snow in her diaper as it began to sag well below her little elf costume that barely hid the diaper from view.

And with that, Beatrice knew she had gotten exactly what she had wished for. She didn’t know what had caused it, but as the sun began to rise, she could’ve sworn she heard a Ho Ho Ho! yell from above her head. She looked at her sister who was utterly mortified and embarrassed and she smiled. She was now the little sister she always wanted. And she was going to give her the exact same treatment she gave Beatrice.

Ending 2

“I can’t wear that!” Katrina yelled.

“Okay, then,” Beatrice said. “Well you still have to do the dance.”

A spotlight shined on Katrina’s naked body causing her eyes to widen. “Wait!” Katrina yelled. “I’ll wear the costume!”

“It’s too late,” Beatrice said. “I told you, you had one chance.”

“Ladies and gentleman, it is time for Katrina Lemmings to give you all a special little dance! I call it the KittyKat Shuffle!” Beatrice yelled into the microphone.

Katrina looked as everyone turned to look at her standing there naked and uncovered. Then the song Santa Baby began to play. Without knowing why or how, Katrina started to dance along with the song embracing her Marilyn Monroe as she danced seductively. But because of her stature now, the dance looked pathetic, childish, and with Katrina’s face bright red, as her privates were completely uncovered and even being thrusted out for all to see. Everyone had a great look at Katrina’s bare shaved pussy and her itty bitty titties.

No longer was she the Mrs. Claus everyone seemed to adore. No longer was she the big sister that wielded power and dominated her younger sister. She was now the naked girl, attempting to dance seductively, but failing miserably.

Beatrice smiled as she recorded the whole thing, knowing that even if things ever turned to normal, she would still have this to use against her sister if she EVER stepped out of line again. It was the perfect gift. She didn’t know how or why it happened, but as the sun began to rose, she could’ve sworn she heard a faint Ho Ho Ho! From above her head.

Katrina ended the dance by posing spread eagle, her breasts on full display, her pussy lips completely visible and even glowing a little pink, and her bare plump butt to finish the look.

Everyone applauded Katrina for her dance, but all she felt now was completely and utterly embarrassed.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->