Merry Christmas, Eve!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Merry Christmas, Eve!

Post by Humilatron »

Eve Evermore was excited. It was her first Christmas alone and moved out of her parents’ home. She had a whole house all to herself thanks to her wealthy family helping her buy the house. She had a job at Victoria’s Secret, but today was her day off. She was lounging around the house in the merchandise that she was given by the company, and she had on a christmas santa hat to top it off.

She had a tree in the living room all decorated with ornaments and she had a few decorations outside too to show her holiday spirit. And luckily, it was snowing outside as well.

She thought that nothing could go wrong this Christmas Eve and she was thrilled to know that Santa would be coming to town. See, Eve never once was told the truth about Santa, and she never figured it out either. She had the firm belief that Santa Claus was real and that she would be getting gifts this Christmas despite being the only one in the house. She had no reason not to believe such a well known myth.

She had also made a bet with her rival, Cindy Lou. She told Cindy that she bet she would get presents this year from Santa Claus, and if not, she would have to spend the whole day butt naked. Eve had always been self conscious about her body and would die if she had to do that, but she was so confident that Cindy would be the one naked this Christmas, and she looked forward to seeing the look on her face when she showed Cindy the presents she got from Santa Claus.

She didn’t even remember falling asleep, but she woke up the next morning with a smile on her face. It was Christmas. This was it! She was excited. She raced down the stairs and... nothing. There was nothing underneath the tree. No presents whatsoever. Eve didn’t understand. Had she been naughty this year? Was it because she had played with herself on Christmas Eve? Did Santa put her on the naughty list?

Eve’s lip quivered with disappointment. She had been a naughty girl. That must have been it. Eve cried as she stripped off her bottoms and bra. This was her punishment for being naughty this year. She had to be naked for the rest of the day. That was the bet she had made with Cindy. Just as she stripped naked, she heard footsteps in her house. Who was there? She would die if anyone saw her naked like this.

The footsteps became louder and louder, and as she tried to look at what was going on, she saw Cindy standing there. “Hello, Eve,” Cindy grinned. “Merry Christmas. Did you get any presents?”

“C-cindy? Please,” Eve said. “I-I was just naughty this year! N-normally I would get presents.”

“Poor Eve, are you really so stupid?” Cindy said. “Santa Claus isn’t real. That’s why you have no presents. Did you not know that?”

“What? Santa’s real! I know he is! He gives me presents every year!” Eve said, her bottom lip quivering.

“Then why didn’t you get any this year?” Cindy asked.

“B-because I was naughty!” Eve cried. “I was a naughty girl so Santa didn’t give me any presents.”

“Oh, Eve,” Cindy said. “I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you a present. But you have to be a good girl and keep your hands at your sides.”

Eve nodded and placed her hands at her sides. “Okay,” she said.

Then the room went dark. “There we go,” Cindy said. “Can’t let you peaking at the present.”

Eve felt Cindy grab her arms and lead her down the stairs. Once they reached the bottom step, Cindy picked Eve up and carried her to the family room. Cindy placed her down and then she forced Eve to put her hands behind her head before tearing off Eve’s blindfold.

Eve was surprised to see all of her family members and neighbors. She gasped as everyone could see her naked. “Merry Christmas, Eve!” Everyone shouted.

Eve wanted to cover herself and run, but Cindy forced her to stay there uncovered. Eve squirmed and squirmed as everyone laughed at Eve. “N-no!” she cried. “T-they can’t... I-I’m n-naked!”

“You lost the bet, Eve,” Cindy laughed. “You shouldn’t make bets that you can’t win, Eve. Santa Claus isn’t real. That’s why you are like this. And that’s why... you are going to be naked for the whole year.”

“W-what?” Eve said, turning to face Cindy.

“My present to you is that I got rid of every single piece of clothing, all of your curtains, and your sheets, and you are going to be naked until next Christmas. If you try to go against that, I will send these pictures of you as the holiday card to every single person you know. Including the people that are all here,” Cindy said.

“T-that wasn’t part of the bet!” Eve cried.

“I have altered the deal, pray I don’t alter it further,” Cindy said. “Merry Christmas, Eve. Until the next one.”
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

Part 2

Post by Humilatron »

It was the night before Christmas and it had been a horrifying year for Eve Evermore. Because of her naivety, she had been forced to spend the whole year naked. It felt like a century as Eve was forced to do everything completely naked, including attend school. Despite her college being virtual, Eve was forced to turn on her camera meaning everyone watched and commented and giggled at the sight. Even worse, her professors would record the class for notes and post them to YouTube. Even though it was unlisted, it was still humiliating having her naked breasts online. Luckily, she was able to preserve some modesty by carefully not standing when she was on camera.

“Hey, Eve,” Cindy sang as she opened the doors to Eve’s house. “Guess what day it is!”

Eve’s eyes widened as her hands darted to cover herself as Cindy twirled around with a big smile on her face. “Cindy, please tell me this is all over,” Eve said.

“Well it is Christmas Eve, so… I suppose your year is almost over,” Cindy said.

“Good,” Eve said. “I’d die if I had to go any longer.”

“But,” Cindy said. “How about a new wager? Do you think you’re going to get any presents this year?”

“Probably not,” Eve said, frowning. “I mean i-if Santa isn’t real, then I won’t get any presents.”

“Do you want to make a bet?” Cindy said. “If you’re wrong, you have to be completely naked a whole nother year until next Christmas.”

Eve frowned. “I… no, I don’t want to make any more bets.”

“But if you’re right,” Cindy said. “I’ll have to be naked the whole year AND I have to post a picture online every day for 365 days.”

Eve nibbled her bottom lip. “Deal,” Eve said.

“Wonderful,” Cindy said. “Now go to bed, Eve. I hope you get lots of presents this year.”

“I probably won’t,” Eve said as she headed up to her bed, and went to sleep, praying that this year she wouldn’t get any presents.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Part 3

Post by Humilatron »

Eve was nervous as she woke up. She didn’t know what to expect as she climbed out of her bed, still naked just like she had been all year. She crept down the stairs one foot after the other, hoping that she was once again alone and that she had no presents this year. But just as she stepped down the last step, the lights all turned on and a ton of people yelled “SURPRISE! Merry Christmas!”

Eve stood petrified on the foot of her stairs as she looked around to find her family, friends, and neighbors all gathered in the family room. All with presents in their hand as Cindy stood in the center, the biggest grin on her face. “Merry Christmas, Eve. I knew you were upset last year that you didn’t get any presents, so this year I made sure that EVERYone would get you a present. Isn’t that great?”

Eve’s jaw dropped as she looked down at her naked body and then back up. She couldn’t believe it. “You tricked me! You tricked me!” Eve yelled with rage, her face burned red as she glared at Cindy. “How dare you! You fucking bitch! You did this on purpose!”

Eve slapped Cindy as hard as she could forgetting that everyone was still there. Eve gasped as suddenly a firm hand grabbed her wrist and yanked her away. “Eve Noelle Evermore! How dare you be such an ungrateful little brat!” Mrs Evermore shouted. “Cindy arranged this whole thing for you all because of the incident last year and now you’re acting like an 8 year old instead of a 19 year old!”

“B-but, Mom!” Eve cried. “She tricked me! She said that if I got presents this year I would have to spend the whole year naked! Just like I did this year!”

The whole room was silent. See, there was one thing Cindy didn’t tell Eve that probably would have been important to know. “You spent the whole year naked?!” Mrs Evermore shouted.

Everyone who was in on the joke made absolute sure that Mrs Evermore didn’t know about the bet that was placed the other year. In fact, she was the only one who didn’t know. She was known for being extremely strict and also didn’t keep up with anything on social media or anything. And she also hadn’t been there to witness last year’s fiasco as it was the one person Cindy didn’t invite. Cindy’s face formed a big smile on her face as Eve began to shake while her mother towered over her. “M-mom, I… didn’t you know?” Eve said, gulping as she felt more and more self-conscious.

“No, no I did not,” Mrs Evermore said. “I thought you would be a nice girl this year. But it seems that you were a naughty girl this year. And naughty girls don’t get any presents.”

Eve didn’t know whether to be happy or scared at the notion of not getting any presents. That meant she wouldn’t have to spend another year naked, but looking at her mom, she wasn’t sure if it was better. “I agree with you,” Cindy said. “Eve has been very naughty these past two years, making up lies and walking around naked. And worst of all making bets and then whining when she doesn’t win. I don’t think Eve deserves any of these presents.”

“No… but I’m willing to give her one,” Mrs Evermore said. “Eve Noelle Evermore, you’re going to be naked until I say otherwise. No clothes, no towels, nothing. And this time you’re going to live with me because I’m going to make sure that you are naked 24/7.”

Eve’s face contorted. She looked at Cindy and then back at her mom and felt her whole world drop as she realized this was really going to happen, and she wasn’t sure if it was ever going to end.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
computerphoto

Re: Merry Christmas, Eve!

Post by computerphoto »

So how many years did she end up being naked, did she ever get clothes again.