Strip search NaKeD at school by Luisiana

Stories from days past, you can find masterposts for series here about older stories, you can also post your favorite older stories here as well, be sure to credit the author.
PhilMarlowe

Strip search NaKeD at school by Luisiana

Post by PhilMarlowe »

Luisiana wrote: Strip search NaKeD at school by Luisiana

My name is Luisiana. I come here from Peru. I am 5'1 with long black hair, big boobs, and round ass but small body. At my new school girls are very jealous and pick on me and make fun of me. They make fun of how I talk and say I dress like slut. One mean girl is daughter of teacher, and other girl daughter of principal.

One day her and her friends make up lie about me and say I hide and sell drugs at school! Teacher reported me and drag me down to principal's office. They say I am drug dealer! I say no it a lie but they don't believe me. I am wearing black tights and short blouse with stomach showing. Principal stare and my belly button, boobs, and butt say I dress like tramp and wear too much make up. He stare at me like pervert! He say girls say I flirt with boys and suck boys dicks, and let them do me even in ass! I say no but he say his girls do not lie so I am liar. He ask where are drugs? I say again I do not have drugs! He say I lie and girls say I hide them on me! In my underwear! He take security man handcuffs and handcuff my hands behind me. He say he is calling police. I say no this is all lie I do not have drugs! He say 'oh yea?" then he take me in back room alone and close door and ask again where are drugs. I say I do not have drugs so he push me face down over desk and say now I will search you liar! He grab my pants at top and yank them down to my feet! My panties came down too! He expose my whole bare hiney! I yell NO STOP but he yell 'shut up you are slut' and stretch my hiney apart wide so he can look in at my hiney hole and pussy. He hold my hiney apart and just stare at my hiney hole and pussy saying I am bad girl. He spread pussy lips apart and stick finger in my asshole and pussy saying he looking for drugs! He hold me face down on table in shame with finger in ass! He see that I shave my pussy bare and make me get up so he can see. He look at my bare pussy and belly button and keep asking where I hide drugs. I cry naked with my panties pulled down and my bare pussy on show and he just hold me there like that looking at my bare body while I struggle. He say ok then I keep looking then and pull my shirt up and then even my bra up. He pull up to my shoulders and make my big boobs pop out bare! I fight and try to get away but he hold me and spank me on the hiney and say stop struggling or else. He spank me more making me jump and my boobs jiggle all over. He shake me around on purpose to make my boobs jiggle all over and just stare at them with big evil smile on face. He touch me all over my boobs and pussy and ass saying "where are drugs!" I see he have big erect boner in pants!

Then policeman come in and see me bare and crying with my pussy and ass and boobs on show! He see me all naked and I am so embarrass! He talk to principal who say he is searching me for drugs but I no cooperate! He tell principal he not search me properly. He say he will take over now for proper search! .......
leom1133 wrote: what happened next? by leom1133

Luisiana continue please...
N wrote: plz continue! by N

this story just NEEDS a continuation!!!