Martin at the hands of his step-sister!

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
BrattyMissAsh

Martin at the hands of his step-sister!

Post by BrattyMissAsh »

After all the nasty things his step-sister did to him Martin wanted some kind of revenge.
He suffered any kind of humiliation at the hands of Lola and her friend Ashley but now the time to turn to table as come!
He had a plan to get his revenge over his step-sister. It was an hot saturday afternoon when Martin decided to make his move. The two siblings were home alone for the rest of the day. It meant a lot of time to have his revenge on Lola.
Martin took all his courage and knocked at Lola's bedroom. "since we are home alone. Would you like to play a game? Just to blow off some steam!"
"Sure came in!" Lola greeted Martin with a big smile on her face. Martin winced when he saw that Ashley was in the room to. "oh i thought we were alone" "so you wanted to play alone with your step-sister naughty boy! Ahahah" Ashley couldn't help but make fun of Martin's surprised expression. The presence if Ashley made things a little harder for him but he wanted to go on with his plan.
"so what kind of game do you like to play?"
"i was thinking about a chess match!" Lola moved away her eyes bored by the only suggestion of a chess match. "i don't like chess you know. Can't we play something different?" Martin smirked like he had already predicted that answer. "i konw you don't like chess so to make things more funny for you i though about a new rule..." Lola look at Martin and raised an eyebrow. "... The loser have to be tied for the rest of the day" Martin was proud of his plan. He knew how Lola liked to tie him up but he was much more stronger then her at chess. Ashley's eyes began to sparkle"That's a lovely idea Martin we are in! You don't mind if we make a boy vs girls match? Think of it! Two girls tied at your mercy is better then one!"
Martin didn't expect that but he agreed. He was sure he couldn't lose. He was a good player.

The three of them set the chess board on the floor and the match began. It was a nightmare for Martin. After only a few moves he discovered how Ashley knew how to play and it looked like she was better than him. The two girls had different roles against Martin. Ashley was actually playing the match alone while Lola did her best to distract Martin from the game.
She laid on the floors resting her torso on her arms. Her boobs are squeeze together almost bursting out of her cleavage. Martin couldn't help but glance at Lola breast for time to time instead of focusing on the chess bornd.
"uh uh it looks like you're going to lose little boy. We gonna do a lot of nasty things when we have you tied... Naked of course!"
Martin had to endure all his step-sister's teasing while playing against Ashley. It wasn't an easy task. Eventually he lost the match.
The two girls celebrated their victory blaming Martin for being a stupid boy and declared how smarter the girls are.
Martin was cracked by his defeat. Now he had to be tied again. He couldn't refuse. He was the one how suggested the rule. Ashley had ruined everything.

Lola was more than excited for the opportunity to tie up her step-brother again! "So Martin now you're willing to be tied! Am i wrong? Ahaha rules are rules!" Martin nodded looking the floor. He didn't dare to raise his eyes to face the laughing girls. "You're our prisoner and prisoners don't wear clothes!" Lola declared and began to strip her brother with Ashley's help. The girls took their time without rushing. Martin didn't react as little by little his clothes were removed from his body.
When he was down to his underwear Lola used a pair of her pantyhose to tie Martin's hands behind his back. "we have to get things ready for your torture. See you later prisoner!" Lola said and left the room with Ashley, locking her prisoner inside.
Martin didn't try to get free. It was all his fault after all. He had to face the consequences of his actions. He sat on the bed with his heart racing. He knew what Lola and Ashley were capable off!
After a while he heard the girls talking in the garden. He moved next to the window and looked outside.

Lola and Ashley were talking next to a clothesline pole. It was a metal pole with a cross bar which formed a T. They had already gathered some ropes and Lola was holding a pair of scissors. Ashley noticed how Martin was staring from the window. She poked Lola and pointed at the window. Lola smiled to his step-brother. She loved the concerned expression on his face. She made a C shape with her fingers and than opened and closed the scissors a few times. Martin stepped back and the girls laughed at his reaction. The C shape was surely a reference to his curved penis. They were treating to cut it. He knew it was only a joke but it was so humiliating!
More time has passed and Martin heard the voice of two more girls in the garden. He looked again outside. This time making sure the girls couldn't see he wss staring.

Apparently the girls were Lola's classmates Amanda and Lisa. Martin didn't know them. The girls, all excited, were admiring the clothesline pole. Martin shivered when he noticed it. Two ropes were hanging from some eyebolts that were at the end of the cross bar. A wooden box has been put on the base of the pole. The girls were talking but Martin couldn't hear what they were saying.

"So does your brother really have a curved penis?" Amanda asked with a smile. "his penis is not only curved it's even suffering from vilitigo! It gonna be the ugliest thing you ever seen!"
"come on bring here the prisoner i can't wait any longer!!" Lisa exclaimed clapping her hands. Lola went back in her room to take the prisoner. "Ready for the ordalia!! Ahahah" she said stepping in the room.
Martin didn't react or say anything. He only have to play along and hope for the best. To add more fun Lola wrapped a scarf around Martin neck and walked him outside using the scarf as a leash.

All the girls bursted out laughing when they saw Lola walking her step-brother by a leash wearing only his underwear and with his hands still tied behind his back. Martin didn't dare to move his eyes from the ground. He knew what he was about to face.

Amanda and Lisa couldn't help but tease Martin picking at his sides an making funny comments about his state. "are you scared Martin?" Lisa said bending over to have a better look at Martin's underwear. "don't worry! We won't cut it!" she said and touched Martin's crotch with the tip of her finger.

"who said we won't cut it?" Lola added in a teasing tone of voice. "you're so cute all tied and helpless Martin!" Amanda said blushing. Martin wasn't brave enough to look the girls in the eyes.

Lola tugged at the leash. "on the box prisoner!" Martin stepped on the box without fighting. All the girls giggled seeing how submissive he was with his step sister.

Lola and Ashley took care of the tying while Amar was filming the whole scene. First Lola took of the scar from his neck and used it to gag her step brother. Then she tied his ankles at the pole with several loops of rope.

In the mean while Ashley was taking care of Martin's hands. She untied them only to secure them at the end of the horizontal bar of the clothes line pole. She took a lot of time to tie Martin's hands properly. The only sight of his limbs being tied so carefully was a torture for Martin.

Finally Lola and Ashley stepped back to admire their handy work. Martin was crucified at the T pole wearing nothing but his underwear. His mouth was gagged and he could only stare at the four girls in front of him ready to humiliate him even more.

No one said a word as Lola took the scissors and stepped in fron of Martin. Amanda's and Lisa's heart was racing. They new what was about to happen. Lola slowly cut away Martin's underwear and his ugly penis eventually come to sight. Lola stepped back and posed for her guests pointing her step brother's crotch.

Martin closed his eyes for the shame. He knew it was far from over!
Lola

Re: Martin at the hands of his step-sister!

Post by Lola »

:lol: i almost forgot i asked you this story!

I really enjoyed it! Please go on! I would love to see Martin cum tied like that and you can add more threats about cutting his dick
BrattyMissAsh

Post by BrattyMissAsh »

I don't know when i'll have time to write but i love your ideas
WillyWanka2

Post by WillyWanka2 »

Oh my god, happy new year all together.
I‘ve been really busy in the past weeks and had no time to check the forums. Couldn’t be more surprising to read this.

Thank you Ash. I really love it.

I might continue my part of the other stories soon. But bare with me if it takes me a bit.
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

Amazing start! Keep it coming please, can't wait the read about how ticklish Martin might be...
drtickle :mrgreen:
RollTiideRoll2

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

I love the start! 5 star job! Maybe Amanda or Lisa might want to make Martin wear some panties to add a little insult to injury?
Lola

Post by Lola »

Can anyone write a part 2? It would be really hot :D