Liam's Mistake

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG

Re: Liam's Mistake

Post by NudeBaG »

New chapter soon?
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I am actually working on it right now :). I am trying to add a penis tag game in the party before Liam and the gang need to head back to eat. Probably cold pizza as they have been gone for a while. I may even bring back Mia into then story this chapter, though I have another idea with her and Liam's sister on the beach.

I shouldnt make more promises about releases as I just never end up following through but I will be releasing as soon as I finish it.

Thanks for asking btw it really gets me to start focusing on it. Cant wait to see what happens in your next chapter.

Thanks.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I hope to read a new chapter of this soon.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

I havent finished yet but I can send you what I have so far. If you want that?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Hi Marble, I would love to read what you have so far!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Absolutely 😊
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

The last bit oozed out of my cock. The embarrassment of having been wanked until I could no longer hold in my load settled in. Like the young mom said earlier I had lost control. The crowd erupted again as they got closer to inspect the huge mess I just made. The girls beside me had huge grins on their faces while the girls in front of me looked at where I had shot my cum and started to poke at it.
"Wow auntie it's really warm and kinda sticky too." She proceeded to roll it between her fingers.
The young mom daughter turned toward the crowd behind her and shouted
"Did you guys see how cool it was. It squirted so much. Did anyone get a video?"
"Noooo we kinda forgot." Everyone looked slightly disappointed, not me though
my hands were now infront of my limp cock in case anyone decided that they would try to do some now. I quickly asked the Mom about the clothes she was offering earlier.
"Well….about that. Maybe if you controlled yourself more and didn't start shooting everywhere maybe I would have but as I can see that these girls are clearly in control of you I think it's fair to ask them instead of you. Isn't that fair everyone?"
There was no question about the answer, a naked guy and loads of younger curious girls. Everyone was laughing in agreement with the Mom.
Charlie turned to face the group.
"Whatcha thinking girls, time for another punishment?"
"Yessssss."
"Can I pick one, pretty-please?" Emma looked as though she had the best idea for what I could do next. Everyone agreed, eagerly waiting to hear the plan she had for me.
"It's a game I just came up with. I call it Liam tag. It is similar to playing a normal tag as we have to touch Liam but we get points on where we get a hold of Liam if we can grab him he cannot run until he swats our hands away. If we can touch his big balls we get a point." The girls snickered at that.
"If we can touch his butt we get one point and if we touch his weiner we get 2 points.
We have 15 minutes. Person at the end with the highest points wins."
"OOOO I WANNA PLAY." The crowd were unanimously agreeing to this
"WOOHOO…..Wait what do we get for winning?"
"Uuuuuuh….. Winner decides I guess. Though touching a naked boy is kinda winning. Especially because he is older than us." Kate excitedly proposed.
"You know girls after the show Liam gave us I might just join in." The pizza girl grinned while placing her left hand on my right butt cheek and proceeded to rub it. This and the fact that I had a vivid image of these younger girls rubbing me all over. I started to get hard again and it reached another semi.
"Oops." I glanced over to see her staring at my crotch.
"Liam get your hands off your weiner and get your butt in the backyard." Leah giggled pushing me through the group of girls. I nearly lost my balance due to not expecting this and hand to stop covering myself and gain my balance again.
"Woohoo!!! Look guys, he likes it. He is getting another hard weiner." Tina smirked.
As we got to the backyard I saw how troubling it would be for me. The backyard was pretty small and there was no way for me to outrun all these girls, some of them are going to touch me and there was no doubt about that. I looked down to see Leah eyeing my nearly fully erect dick before saying.
"Wow Liam looks like your weiner likes this game. I wonder if it will do the 'cumming' thing again." She started to run her hand lightly along my shaft completing my erection.
"It must've been really embarrassing for you as you couldn't stop it. I was in control of your 'pew-pew'."
Everyone slowly came outside so see the manipulating hand of Leah.
"Leah the game hasn't started yet silly." Jane stated while the whole party erupted.
Just then while everyone was distracted I felt a little tap on my cock which brought my attention to the young mom lightly slapping it as I felt it twitch at each light tap.
"I wonder how you are going to get back home tomorrow young man. I am honestly thinking about how funny it would be to have you walking along the street completely bare and having all the young girls that are going to be selling girl scout cookies see you." I opened my eyes in shock as I forgot that was tomorrow.
"How about when Emma's mom gets home? Or when you go home to your mom, how will you explain that? Or why you got hard when these younger girls saw you? I do have a deal for you. If you can control yourself, you know what I mean by control, for 15 minutes I will bring you clothes tomorrow morning. If you can't… I guess I will see a bare boy walking down our street tomorrow." It was a crummy deal but I knew I had no choice but to submit.

I turned back to the girls to see them all ready as they were waiting for the command to just charge at me. The pizza girl and her younger sister were there. Didn't she have a job she was supposed to do? Guess there was no thinking about it now. The mom pulled out an outdoor chair and proceeded to sit on it fully intending to see what happens in this game as she went on to count down.
"3…….2…...1…..Goooooo!!!"
A stampede of girls started to dash towards me as I bolted. Remembering the rule that if they touched me I needed to freeze, I thought the best way to win was to not be touched, right? My naivety was shown to me straight away as one of the girls got a handful of my ass and screamed.
"I GOT A POINT!!! I can't believe I am touching a big boy's butt."
Another hand cupped my balls and I felt a surge through my shaft as it twitched. I was preoccupied with getting the other girls hands off my butt that I couldn't remove the new pair of hands rubbing my balls.
"Hey I wanna touch his butt."
Another girl had caught up in the short time and no they were fighting for how had their hands off of my butt while they kept rubbing me from behind. All this rubbing was making me harder than ever before even though I had shot off in front of the entire party earlier. The girl in front was juggling my balls and moved my hands from my balls. I even removed the hands on my butt to the whining of the girls shouting.
"Hey!!! We want to touch you more. Don't run away!!"
I ran for quite a bit and must have burnt quite a bit of time doing so only giving out minimal points. The constant slapping of my erection against my stomach must have been a sight to behold for all these girls and some didn't even bother trying to get me and were just watching the spectacle. This endeavour lasted longer than I thought it would until I realised that I was cornered. It became apparent that during my running Charlie and Jane had secretly made a plan in order to trap me and get to 'tag' me.

I tried to dash past them but felt Charlie's hand grab a hold of my cock.
"Tut,tut. You lost while wrestling me earlier and you think you can get past me without me tagging you?" Charlie gave a couple yanks to my hard cock for emphasis.
"It's soo big there was no way I could miss grabbing it."
Jane placed one hand on my balls and left the other resting atop my thigh as I shuddered with pleasure.
"Woow Liam your balls are huge!!! This is where all the stuff you shot earlier is right? There was soo much it was like you were a hose." The girls continued to rub and stroke me as I saw the stampede of other girls coming along and in the distance I could see the mother staring more intently as if she were expecting something.
"That's more points for you girls!!" She clapped enthusiastically.
"Don't let the other girls beat ya. That goes to everyone."
I really started to enjoy the rubbing as I now started to expel some pre-cum and my hands froze, not stopping the hands of these girls. The girls were smart enough to know that sign meant something and began to pick up pace in their manipulations . I let out a large moan and now more and more pre-cum emerged. The girls quickened further smiling at one another, they knew what would happen if they carried on. It was only a matter of time before it did and they were dead set on making it happen in this garden, in front of this crowd again.
I snapped out of this thought phase to the sound of the pizza girl laughing.
"Damn Liam you better be careful. You look like you are really close to blowing your load again. Looks like you are really enjoying it though." She wasn't wrong and a glance at my crotch showed just how right she was. The attention these girls were giving my member made it throb wildly in their hands and more girls were coming. Do I even escape, is it worth it?

I decided that it was as my hands swatted the ones on me and I dashed. Loads of hands quickly tapped my body as I kept running. "Only 1 minute and 30 seconds left, girls. Time to rack up those points." The mom was cheering at the spectacle of me struggling to keep my composure in front of all these young girls. I kept only trying but it was a losing battle. I was out of breath at this point. Turns out swimming training isn't the best practice for running away from young girls.

Katie and Leah were right behind me and Emma was to my side.
“This time you have no place to run Liam!!” Katie shrieked
She was right. I was trapped. No place to go. I may as try and shield my cock behind my hands that would mean that I won't embarrass myself further than having to take a stroll to my house completely bare where the girls scouts could all see me.

Katie and Leah put their hands on my butt.
"Heeeeyy Liam stop covering I want to get points." Emma pouted vigorously trying to pry my hands away from my cock so that she could touch it. My grip was the only thing stopping her from getting enough points to win and she definitely wasn't going to stop anytime soon.
"Here Emma we can help. Come on Leah grab his arms."

The girls were a giggling mess as they put their hands on my elbows and started to pull and pull. I began to beg the girls to stop and that they could tag my butt instead but they didn't want that, they wanted the real deal even if I didn't know how much longer I was going to last. The struggle must have lasted no more that 40 seconds before my engorged rod was presented to the girls and mom in the garden again. Emma is going to stroke me, I am going to cum. I will be walking home nude. All these types of thoughts passed through my head and even though I believed this would make my erection subside with the seriousness of the situation it actually made me harder and harder. What was happening to me? There was no way I was actually enjoying this, is there?

These thoughts moved down my body as a new trickle of precum bubbled out and hung from my throbbing cock which seemed to jump in time with my heart beat. Emma greedily grasped the head and used the new found lubrication to quickly and sensually rub her hand up and down at a consistently fast speed. My cock throbbed and arched as she did this. I wasn't going to last.
"Omg look at Liam. Look at his balls. Oh noo not again!" Charlie feigned her concerned reaction, she wanted nothing more than to see me cum right here. Especially with how helpless I was to prevent it.

The mom watched on, intent on seeing me lose it again right here. More and more of my pre-cum rolled onto Emma's hand making her small hands covered in the tell-tale fluid of my arousal.
"Liam there is sooo much pre, Omigod." She laughed.
My breathing quickened as the girls stopped and started to countdown from 10.
She tightened her grip as with all the pre-cum it mustve been hard to hold on. Her hand moved slickly up and down my shaft, barely grazing the head.
"10, 9, 8, 7, 6."
Everyone was eagerly awaiting the inevitable. No last ditched effort could or would save me.
"5, 4, 3." The countdown was very enthusiastic as the girls continued to stare holes right into my crotch which now was moving rapidly in Emma's hand as she kept on with an audible squelch emitting from her movements.
"2, 1."
It was, it was….. over? I was so close it would have been easy to finish me right then and there. Wait, I should be happy? Shouldn't I?
All I could say for now would be that I held up my side of the bargain so I would prevent further humiliation from happening to me. This led me to have a smile smeared across my face much to the disappointment of the Mom staring directly at me.
"Awww Liam I wanted to see you shoot." Leah didn't even face me when she said this and I could have sworn I saw a twitch of her hand moving my way as if she was going to finish me right then and there.
"Awww I only got to touch his butt… BuBut it looked so funny to see his weewee move when he was running. It made a funny smack."
"Who won, who won???"
"Yeah, yeah who?"
Everyone was looking around trying to figure it out before the mom got up and proceeded to walk around with a tally chart on a piece of paper she was holding and came before us all.
"Ahem, it was very close, one point actually between Emma and Leah but the winner is……… Emma though I may let Leah have a little celebration as she did so well."
The girls roared in both cheer for Emma but also in disappointment that they didn't win.

It was now up to Emma to decide what she wanted as her prize how she could embarrass me further. I could only wait for what she decided. She was taking a while so the Mom whispered in her ear and I saw Emma's face light up.
"Alright everyone I am going to dress Liam because he won a bet but I want someone to record me doing it. I want to send it to a friend."
"Wait, you are giving Liam clothes?? Why?? " The Pizza Delivery girl asked
"He can't walk home naked tomorrow and my Mom definitely cant see him like this." She laughed at which everyone sighed with agreement. I don't know why at the time but I wasn't buying it. It all felt a bit strange and I was soon to find out why.

The Mom retreated back inside to get the clothes. As I stared on as the girls complained about me getting to put clothes on. Before Emma settled them down with something that I didn't quite hear, I just couldn't wait to wear something but as I normally do I spoke to soon. My eyes widened as did the girls around me as they saw what I would be wearing. They were the tightest pair of shorts and shirt I have ever seen. Yes I would be covered but they might as well not be covering anything at all. The crowd started laughing again as I looked to the bright side of things. At least I get to wear something.

Emma gave her phone to Charlie who put the flash on and started recording. She could barely contain her laughter, I must have looked a real sight in there a 17 year old with a full erection about to be dressed by a girl so much younger. It got worse though as soon as Emma said.
"Hey Leah come and give me a hand or should I say come give me give Liam a hand?"
Everyone laughed as more pre-cum seeped out. Emma proceeded to put my shirt on. As she got closer my cock was left poking her stomach. She got on her tip-toes which really rubbed my dick and I had to strain to not explode on her right then and there. I must've been throbbing a lot as she took a second to look down and apologised.
She lowered herself as she got the shirt around my arms and lowered it. This must've been the smallest shirt I had ever worn. It didn't even get to my waist and sat awkwardly on my abdomen. When she stepped away everyone saw how futile this covering was and laughed at my shame.

"Alright guys you know what 'Cums' next." Emma chuckled
"Yeah Liam if you dont be careful with that thing." The pizza delivery girl continued the joke but I believed that I had nothing to worry about. I was wrong.
"Leah come hold his big hard weewee so I can put it away."
Leah didn't even hesitate for a second and grabbed my cock straight away. It throbbed again and leaked even more. She ever so slightly stroked but this was beginning to really start to bring me to the edge and over. Emma guided one of my feet into the holes and quickly proceeded with the other. Leah kept up her pace as the crowd grew eager to see them attempt to put my cock in such a small piece of clothing. It rode up quite quickly but it stopped right on my balls. I twitched harder and harder as Emma grasped them in her hand and put them inside. Leah held my cock along my abdomen. I felt my cum rising from my balls if these girls didn't hurry up there was going to be a big mess. Emma tried her best but the most these shorts would cover would be half of my shaft. She had an idea though. If she put my cock in sideways she might be able to fit it in. I said it was ok, I was so close that anymore stimulation than Leah's constant rubbing would set me off.

The crowd started to chant.
"Do it, do it."
Emma grinned.
"Hold on Liam I am nearly done."
I gulped preparing for the coming onslaught. She raised her hand and gently tapped the head sending shockwaves through my whole body. She then grabbed the shaft and pulled it down. I felt it emerging and it stopped short of actually shooting out and bubbled on top of my cock. The real deal. Only Emma and Leah could see it.
"Oops, guess we should hurry before there's more."
They couldn't have spoken sooner as Emma lost her grip and my cock smacked my stomach. It surged again. I begged for Emma and Leah to not touch it anymore.
"Don't be silly Liam. It will be quick and then you can have some cover for your peepee. Jeez you're supposed to be the older one here. Stop being a baby." Emma pretended to pout at the situation but it was clear the control over me excited her.
Leah and Emma moved their small gentle hands on my cock again and in front of the crowd pulled it down and stroked it three times. It was too much and I lost it. Cum shot out and my cock throbbed with such intensity that it escaped the gentle grasp of Emma and Leah slapping itself against my stomach as the crowd watched in awe and my cock pumped and pumped more cum on myself hitting the bottom of my chin and covering my shirt covered chest.
"Nooooo not again Liam. You even ruined the clothes that you were just given. How could you?" Charlie snorted out laughing at my predicament.
"Well young man I remember saying you could only have those clothes if you controlled yourself. Looking at you the girls can understand that giving you any clothing would mean that you would ruin them. Take them off quick." The young Mom wasn't even angry, it was her plan all along just she made sure that the girls did it for her

" I wonder how we are going to explain a naked babysitter to your Mom or our friends tomorrow?" Jane brought up good points, surely they would leave me this way to go home completely naked where everyone could see. Even if it is down the street, they couldn't, could they?

I was stripped in a flash and told that I must leave soon unless I want all these girl's mothers to see me dripping with cum completely bare.
As we all made it out of the house the crowd yelled out loud for me to.
" ’Cum’ again Hahahaha!!!!!!!"
The pizza girl and her younger sister needed to go back to the pizzeria and hoped they would get scolded by her parents. They proceeded but not before the pizza girl got my number and told me that her name was Kaitlyn.

Walking home bare was alright considering that it was dark but a highlight that remains in mind is the look of the group that watched me get spanked see me walk home covered in cum.
"Omg is that? Is that?"
"THOSE GIRLS DID NOT!!!!"
"OMG THEY TOTALLY MADE HIM CUM!!"
Returning to the house we ate the pizza that was resting on the table. It was pretty cold but not devoid of flavour and though it would have been nicer warm it wasn't awful.

I needed to take a shower before sleeping and would have gotten changed into something but I really did have nothing to wear.
"Liam we are all going to go sleep in my room. I would love to sleep in the same bed with a naked boy but my room isn't big enough for you so you gotta sleep on the couch." Emma was right and I wasn't complaining at least it would give me some alone time. I quickly inquired about her mother coming in but she assured me that they would wake me up hours before she arrived.

With that the day ended. That was until I was rudely awakened from my sleep by Katie who told me it was morning and that my sister was at the door. Luckily I didn't have morning wood this morning most likely from cumming so much the previous day but I was scared about how I could approach this situation.
"Hey Liam! Big bro? Are you there? Ok Emma says I can come in."
I was shivering with fright. The only thing I had between my nakedness and my sister was going to be this blanket. These girls tricked me. They could have easily given me some form of covering or woke me up even earlier to get home.
The girls were chuckling as Katie shouted.
"Your bro is here with us!"
"There you are. Come on let's go Mom wants to have a chat with you."
I didn't move.
"I know you are still in boxers so if you are embarrassed about walking home I brought you some clothes."
You could never see me smile more in my life as I thanked and thanked my sister.
"Ok Liam, get changed then." Charlie chuckled.
I couldn't move, these girls were kidding right?
I asked if the girls could leave to let me get changed in peace but my sister interrupted me and said.
"Come on Liam we all saw you yesterday. I thought you were 17 not 13. It's not like you are naked under there." My sister could never have been more right. I shivered with more fear.
Emma stood in the doorway looking in and said
"What if he is?"
My sister laughed hard saying.
"No way I have been with my brother longer than all of you, he would never let anyone see him naked. He started an argument once because our Mom bought him speedos and told him to show our cousins. My Mom tells him to stop being so self conscious so I know he would never. If he was though I'd make him walk home completely naked. That would be so funny. It would get back at him for showing all my friends my baby pics. Come on bro hurry up." She started to tug the blanket in front of all these girls. Katie and Jane helped as they could not stop laughing. At some point they overpowered me. The look on my sisters face was one of shock but also excitement.
"No way. No way. No way. No way you are naked right now. Omg that is soooo funny. Omg how, why?. I have a lot of questions but we have no time. Here Emma keep this." She handed her the bag of all my clothes.
"Come on bro let's go see Mom." She held my arm laughing as we made it to the door.
Leah chirped up and said.
"Hahaha good luck going home naked. I hope to see you soon."
The group of girls cheered.
"Byyyyyeeeeee!!!!!"
I was so scared.
*Thump*
What was that??? No its too early for them they should be here at 10-
I turned my head and it was Mia and about 5 girl scouts differing in ages staring at my naked body in shock. A box of cookies on the ground.
Last edited by Themarble on Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Fantastic chapter for sure. I loved all the details during the tag game. The twist at the end was genius with him having to get those tiny clothes on and cumming anyway. Can't wait to see what happens with the girl scouts with him being totally naked and having to go outside. GreAT JOB, MARBLE!
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Fantastic ☺️
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Just read it again.
SO good!