Stripped in the Snow (Holiday Contest)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Cicero

Stripped in the Snow (Holiday Contest)

Post by Cicero »

This is my first story, so I'd love some feedback. I hope it makes the holiday contest judging, but if not, thanks to Lady Lucia for inspiring me to write my first ENF story! For anyone who doesn't know, "Hogmanay" is Scottish New Year's Eve. Happy New Year!

Stripped in the Snow

Part 1 - Captured

Frost. It has a bad reputation; dead crops, and wicked fairies called Jack and so on. But when it settles on dead leaves and barren trees it turns a black forest into a crystal palace. So thought Julia Selwyn as she ran her fingers along the edge of a shimmering icy leaf.

‘Is it really this beautiful, or am I just this happy?’ The slender champagne blonde was waiting to meet her new girlfriend. Clarissa (or Lizzy) was a cherub-faced brunette of 5’1 (barely taller than Julia’s 4’10) who, after three months of sideways glances and delightfully-tense conversations had finally asked her out! It had taken Julia all of three seconds to say yes, and their first dinner date had gone wonderfully. They clicked so well that with just days left before the break Lizzy had told practically everyone they were dating.

Of course, Lizzy hadn’t actually asked her permission to tell people; Julia was a very private girl, and would turn cherry red if anyone asked her about her love life. She’d much rather have kept it a secret, sultry affair, but she was so thrilled they were together at all that Lizzy’s little inconsideration had barely registered.

Thrilled. That was the word. She was thrilled. The glow of new love did more to warm her in the icy air than her fur-lined coat. For their second date, she and Lizzy had arranged to meet in the myrtlewood, behind the rivermarket. School was out, and the teenagers of the town would be holding the Hogmanay Ball tonight (their school didn’t have a prom so this was the dance of the year).

Not being a party-girl, Julia had suggested they have a lovers’ night alone in the woods. The sun was setting, they’d have candles, food, and Julia had even brought a cheeky bottl- “Mmpf!”

A hand clapped over Julia’s mouth and pulled her tight, while others grabbed her arms and waist. ‘What the hell, what the HELL!?’ ran Julia’s terrified thoughts as the attackers consolidated their grip. Held as if in a vice her struggles died.

Now she heard giggles, but whoever had got her they were all still behind her. Her wide eyes stared into the frosty forest, until the long fingers over her mouth began to tilt her head back.

She watched the world move until she was staring, helpless, into the greenest eyes she had ever seen.

‘Moira?’

Moira, the girl grinning down at her, was one of the most famous and notorious girls at her school. A year above Julia, she was one of those people who radiated charisma. She was the leading lady of the school drama club, and was followed most places by a gang of doe-eyed underlings (what others might call “friends”). What made her famous though wasn’t the plays, but the stories, which Julia had heard for as she’d been at the school. One said she’d swum Loch Ellrig naked in January, just to prove she could. Another, that she kept a parrot which she’d stolen from the Edinburgh Zoo. No one had actually seen her do this, but some claimed to have seen the parrot, and Elsie Swire had definitely been arrested for trying to repeat the stunt. When, last year, someone had cut an old car in half and welded it back together around the school flag pole, and everyone had been sure it was moira (though they’d sworn to administrators her parents were away (which was often), she threw strange parties in her big house, parties with liquor and dancing and things the guests smuggly refused to talk about at school the next day. She’d even invited Julia once or twice, but since that was exactly the sort of thing Julia wouldn’t want to do, she’d politely declined.

Given that those brief exchanges were the sum total of their interaction with each other WHAT THE HELL was happening now?

“Hello little girl,” said Moira, in a voice dripping with gleeful menace. Julia felt herself being spun around, then her breath caught in her throat.

Framed in the black and white trees was Lizzy, held by the arms by two girls Julia vaguely recognized from school. On seeing her girlfriend Julia tried again to break free, but again got nowhere. Lizzy just stared at the ground.

“Little Julia,” Moira crooned as Julia felt her head snap back to meet those green eyes, “Your girlfriend and I are going to play a little game, and you’re going to be the prize. Do you like that?” Julia felt Moira move her head up and down.

“Good. Bring ‘em ta tha clearing girls!”

So Julia was dragged by this band of marauders into the clearing that should have been her romantic grotto. Her eye’s sought Lizzy’s, but Lizzy was still staring at the ground. They were dragged to a rotten old wooden picnic table and benches where the girls (still holding each arm) seated Lizzy. One of the other girls began unloading a rucksack, while Moira moved to stand in front of Julia and took her hand from the terrified girl’s mouth.

“What’s happening? What the Hell Moira why are you doing this what’s happen-”

“Shhh,” Said Moira, pressing two fingers to Julia’s lips. Out of fear or sheer confusion, Julia fell silent. “Good girl.”

Moira stepped back and eyed Julia up and down, which gave Julia her first chance to really take in her attacker. At 5’9, Moira towered over Julia. Silky black hair framed an alabaster face then cascaded down her back. She wore a midnight blue wool coat over a bright red blouse and a curvy bust. Her lips were plain pink and slightly smiling, and her eyes were like flawless emeralds. Standing in this frozen forest she looked like Morgan Le Fay, and she radiated quiet control.

Julia was terrified.

“So Julia,” said Moira at last, “We’re about to have a stripolympics.” ‘Stripo… wait, Strip Olympics? Oh God, what the Hell…’ “Obviously, we can’t play without a prize. I admit I did think of dear Clarissa first,” Moira cast a faux-apologetic look at Lizzy, “But when I said she could be my opponent, she offered you as a prize instead.” ‘She offered…’ Julia looked at Lizzy, whose eyes flitted up to meet hers for half a second. Had her new girlfriend offered her to these maniacs for some sick game?

“Here’s how stripolympics works: dear “Lizzy” and I are gonna have a series of one-on-one competitions. Every time she wins, I’ll take off an article of clothing. Every time I win,” Moira’s grin broadened “I’ll strip something off you. It only ends when someone’s naked.”

‘Oh God.’ Julia had never been naked in front of anyone before. At 17 she was a beautiful girl. If anyone had seen her, they’d’ve said she was sexy too. Her b-cup breasts and pert apple bottom fit perfectly on her small, slight form. But she was a private girl and a modest one, and if she’d thought she might someday show her body to Clarissa she had NEVER envisioned anything like this.

“The prize,” Moira continued, “is you. If Clarissa wins she takes you home, and the two of you can even keep my clothes,” she said with a wink. “If I win, dear “Lizzy” goes home alone, I’ll take your clothes, and we’ll all think of something delicious to do with you. Is that what we agreed, Lizzy?” Moira almost spat the last word.

Lizzy didn’t move. “I can’t hear you,” growled Moira, turning her head to the quivering brunette. “Yes,” said Lizzy.

Julia was stunned. She wanted to shout, but her lips still tingled where Moira’s two fingers had hushed her. Was it real? Was she trapped in this forest, about to be stripped naked at the behest of new darling girlfriend. ‘Oh Lizzy…’ Julia felt tears well up in her eyes.

“Don’t cry now,” said Moira. She stepped forward, and wiped the tears from Julia’s eyes with her thumb. Then she leaned into her ear, and whispered “We’re just getting started.”
“Ladies,” boomed Moira, “get ‘er set up!”

Ropes. Cold. Hands all over. Julia awoke from the blur that followed Moira’s order bound, shivering, and hanging from a tree.

The girls (who she’d now recognized as Bella, Sarah, Saoirse, and Jane) had stripped off her coat and tied her hands with rope from the dreaded rucksack. The rope had been tossed over a thick barren tree branch, hoisted until Julia balanced on the balls of her feet, and fastened tight.

Now she hung, her hands above her head, suspended, shivering, and vulnerable.

“The prize is up, let the games begin!” Moira sauntered over to Julia. “We really had our first game when I caught you, didn’t we Lizzy?” She spoke the last words loudly over her shoulder. “Let’s call it a ‘race.’ I won, so I get to start stripping Julia…”

Moira bent down, and slowly unlaced Julia’s snow boots. She slipped each one off, then slowly peeled away the dangling girl’s thick woolen socks. ‘This is a nightmare,’ thought Julia.

But as her now-bare feet touched the icy ground, she knew it was real. She felt what was coming. She was about to be stripped. She was being stripped. If Lizzy couldn’t win the games, she would be stripped naked.

Moira stood. Then she reached up and touched the branch above Julia’s hands. “A bare tree with bare branches, and now bare feet.” Then she moved her hand to caress Julia’s cheek. “And soon, a bare girl.” Julia said nothing. She just stared, shivering, into those grinning green eyes.

“Right!” said Moira, as she took a seat opposite Lizzy. “Now we start for real.”
Last edited by Cicero on Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:50 am, edited 8 times in total.
Cicero

Re: Stripped in the Snow - A New Year's Tale (Holiday Contest)

Post by Cicero »

Pt. 2 - Undressed

Julia looked on in terror at the arena of her humiliation. Moira sat like a cruel fairy queen staring down her “opponent.” The four flunkeys flanked the table, but were no longer actually restraining Lizzy. Lizzy. Her new girlfriend, the one she’d adored for so long, and the one, it seemed, who’d got her here.

“We’ll start off simple,” said Moira. “Dearest Lizzy” she spat the name again “and I will arm wrestle.”

Moira put her left arm out in position. Lizzy didn’t move. “Come on girl,” said Moira. “B-but I’m right handed…”

“Tough.” Again Lizzy hesitated. This time Moira didn’t raise her voice, but softly said “Or shall we start on you?” A fearful Lizzy shot her arm out onto the table. “Give us a count, Saoirse.”

For a few seconds their locked arms stayed vertical. Then Moira rolled her eyes and slammed Lizzy’s arm down. “Honestly, you’ve gotta do better than that,” she said. Then her emerald eyes turned to Julia.

Moira licked her lips as she crossed the clearing. “So much to choose from,” she said taking a fistful of Julia’s velvety red dress. Even though she was still fully clothed, the feeling of her dress in Moira’s hands while her were tied uselessly over her head made Julia feel completely exposed. ‘She’s really going to strip me,’ thought Julia. ‘I’m gonna be n… naked…’

The clothes she had left were a dark red a crush velvet dress (a Christmas piece even though it was New Year’s Eve), a pair of thin white tights, her bra, and her panties. “What do you want, girls?” Called Moira over her shoulder.

“Let’s see some leg!” Shouted Bella, eliciting wolf-whistles and giggles from the rest.

Moira took Julia’s dress in both hands. “You think she wants me to lift your skirt, little Julia?” the tall girl said in a voice that only Julia could hear. A small voice welled up in Julia at last.

“Please…”

“Ah ah ah,” said Moira, again placing two fingers on Julia’s lips. “No talking now, little prize, or we’ll have to punish you. Julia’s voice died away.

Moira let go of the girl’s skirt, and instead slipped her hands under the warm velvety dress. “I think we’ll start with these,” she whispered to Julia. Julia felt Moira’s long fingers curl into the waistband of her tights. She wanted to protest, to shout ‘No!’, but the memory of Moira’s fingers and the menacing word “punish” kept her quiet.

So Julia dangled, and she felt her captor begin to lower her precious tights. It was so intimate, more so than Julia would ever have imagined such an evil act could be. As the fabric of her tights brushed along her bum, she could feel the taller girl’s breath on her face. Moira kept her eyes locked on Julia’s, and Julia found herself unable to look away. Even as the tights moved down her thighs, Julia was petrified in the gaze of those impossibly green eyes.

Then Moira bent down to pull the tights from her feet and the spell was broken. She was being undressed in public. The humiliation as Moira turned away with the tights over her shoulder was palpable.

Of course people had seen her bare legs before at the pool or in the summer, but this was different. Now they had been exposed, and Julia already felt like she was in her underwear.

“What lovely long legs our prize has,” said Moira to the group as she tossed the tights into a pile with Julia’s shoes and socks. “Next we’ll have a staring contest.”

This time, instead of asking for a count, Moira stepped up onto the table and sat down, her feet on the opposite bench, effectively straddling Lizzy. “Look at me,” she barked. Lizzy raised a trembling head. Without a touch of gentleness Moira grabbed Lizzy’s face and raised an inch higher. When she let go, the small brunette was staring wide-eyed up at the ice queen, while Moira leered down at Lizzy.

“First one to blink loses. 3 - 2 - 1 GO!” Lizzy winced and almost immediately began blinking ferociously. But it wasn’t it wasn’t just that she was startled, Julia realized.

‘She… she’s not even trying,’ thought Julia. Before she had almost been able to understand Lizzy’s betrayal. She was cornered, she was scared, and in her terror she’d offered up Julia. But now Moira had offered them a way out, however unlikely it might be that Lizzy could win the games, and her girlfriend wasn’t even trying. ‘She wants them to strip me, so she can get out of here.’

A red haze filled Julia’s mind. ‘How could she? I’d’ve done ANYTHING for her! If they got me I’d’ve screamed and fought and lost but I’d never have turned her over. And now she’s just…’ abandoning me… Hot tears prepared to fall as it hit Julia that the first girl to whom she might actually have been ready to show her body was abetting her total humiliation.

‘Humiliation…’

That word brought Julia back to Earth as Moira suddenly filled her vision once again. Her throat constricted. A thumb appeared and wiped away her tears. Then a grin once again split Moira’s fey-like face.

“Now it gets interesting,” she said to the group at large. Bella, bring me the scissors. Julia’s eyes flicked to Bella, as the lackey drew a long pair of steel shearing scissors from the rucksack.

Once they were in Moira’s hands she stepped in close and wrapped her arms around Julia’s upper torso. “Let’s have her bra next.” With that, Moira sliced the back of Julia’s dress from top to bottom. Cold air swept in and wrapped itself around Julia. She definitely wasn’t fully dressed anymore.

Quick as a flash Moira snipped the straps of Julia’s blue lace bra and (oddly) unclasped it at the back. Instead of pulling it out, Moira clutched the bra inside Julia’s dress but decisively away from her body. ‘Oh God,’ thought Julia, ‘she could touch me now if she wanted.’

The cold air and the brush of fabric maid her nipples stand erect. She had never felt anything like this. ‘Oh God, oh God…’

For a moment, Moira held it there, stretching out the tension. “Hey girls,” she said, “want Julia’s bra?” Squeals of “YES” followed, then Moira whipped the bra out of the dress and tossed it at the table. It hit Lizzy, who winced, and was snatched up by the others.

Julia was mortified. Barefoot, barelegged, and now bare chested except for a savaged dress that clung to her body only by the sleeves and left her panty-clad butt exposed to the world.

She shivered as she watched the underlings toss around her ruined bra and hold it up to their chests. Her chief undresser flashed her a wicked flirtatious smile. Now so close to being naked, Julia fixated on her last two pieces of covering. She wanted to clutch the ruined red velvet to her chest, but her bound hands just twitched. ‘Helpless…’ Instead she willed them closer, as if by sheer desire for clothing she could hold on to dress and panties.

“Ey, ey! Settle down girls,” said Moira, still eyeing Julia. “Remember to make sure my opponent doesn’t run away.” Lizzy stared at the table, not looking the least little bit like running away.

“You’re really pathetic, aren’t you?” Said Moira addressing Lizzy. “Well, this time I know you’ll be able to compete. The next game is a simple high card draw.”

Saoirse produced a pack of cards and laid them on the table. “You first, deary,” Said Moira. Lizzy took a card off the top. For a second her brow furrowed as if in frustration. Then she laid it down on the table. King of Clubs. “Ooh, good pull Lizzy dear,” said Moira, taking the next card. Three of Clubs.

The lackeys began to boo. “Uh, offended!” said Moira with a face of mock annoyance as she started to unbutton her coat. “You girls don’t wanna see me too?” The underlings chuckled a little. Moira made a show of shedding her winter coat, slipping it seductively off one shoulder then the other to cheers and whistles from the underlings. She even shot Julia an over-the-shoulder smile as she dropped the coat down her arms.

None of this was funny to Julia. She’d more-or-less assumed the game was rigged, and that she’d be the only one actually undressed. But now Moira was shedding clothes too, and she didn’t seem to mind. Was there even the tiniest chance that she might get out of this?

A flicker of hope rose in her mind… and was snuffed out when she looked at Lizzy.

Lizzy didn’t look hopeful. She didn’t look pleased that Julia had been spared for a round. She just looked scared and cold and… ‘Damn her,’ a little annoyed that things were being drawn out. Blue sadness and red rage mingled in Julia’s belly.

‘You bitch,’ she thought. It was the first time in her life she’d ever thought that about anyone.

“Alllright!” announced Moira, turning her eyes on Lizzy. “No more going easy.”
Last edited by Cicero on Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cicero

Re: Stripped in the Snow - A New Year's Tale (Holiday Contest)

Post by Cicero »

Part 3 - Naked

Now resplendent in her scarlet blouse, Moira strutted back to the little wooden table. Lizzy gave a shudder of fear. ‘Serves her right,’ thought Julia. Then the near-naked girl remembered what Lizzy’s defeat would mean, and shuddered even more.

“I’m feeling chilly,” said Moira. “Got anything that could warm us up?” Saoirse dipped back into the Mary Poppins bag from hell, and drew out a bottle of Johnny Walker Red. The bottle and two glasses were set on the table and filled to the halfway point. It would’ve been a large-ish glass of milk, but it was a staggering glass of whiskey.

“Round #4,” said Moira, “The Johnny Knees-Up. This one’s simple, dear opponent. First girl to finish her glass wins. Saoirse.”

“3 - 2 - 1 - Go!”

Both girls brought the glass to their lips. Julia wasn’t sure if Clarissa ('Fuck calling her Lizzy') had every had whiskey before, but it was quickly clear she wasn’t a connoisseur. The brunette took one big gulp and gagged, spluttering like a drowning man rescued.

Moira was knocking it back. Not quite chugging, but taking in big, steady mouthfuls without coming up for air. When she finished she set down her glass, and let out a breath like a dragon exhaling.

“I win,” said the dragon. Julia tried to pull back as Moira left Lizzy to splutter and approached her prey. Again Julia tried by force of will to clutch at her last precious garments. Then Moira grabbed the front of her dress, and her will died. “What next girls? Knickers, or dress?”

“Ge’ ‘er dress off!” shouted Saoirse.

“We want tits!” shouted Jane.

“Too bad,” said Moira, “I want her knickers.”

'No,' thought Julia. ‘She can’t… she can’t take my…’ What a silly thought. Of course she could. She could take anything she wanted, do anything she wanted. Julia had never felt more helpless. She saw in her mind’s eye Moira pulling off her panties, looking at them, waving them around for all the others to see… ‘Oh God…’ how humiliated was it possible to be?

And then it happened. She felt the fingers in her waistband. Braced herself for the slow, agonizing pull. But instead, out of nowhere Moira whisked her panties right to her ankles. Julia’s breathing stopped.

She was so nearly naked. No real clothes were left on her body. She was bare as the day she was born except for a shredded dress and her knickers at her ankles. She felt exposed, embarrassed, but somehow knew it was so much better than really being naked. And then it got worse.

Moira, crouched at her feet, coiled the panties around her ankles and held them fast. Then, unbelievably, she began to swing Julia this way, and that.

“Rock-a-bye ba-aby, in the treetop, when the wind blows, the cradle will rock.” The underlings erupted in laughter.

Julia had never felt so demeaned. She swung backwards and forwards with the movement of Moira’s arm, swung by her panties wearing precious little else with her hands tied over her head… Oh… God…

She didn’t feel helpless, she was helpless. She was putty in Moira’s hands and she knew it. Waves of humiliation washed over her as she rocked, mouth slightly open, to Moira’s belittling tune.

When she got to “down will come baby” Moira whipped the panties off. More naked than ever, Julia swayed a little. She tried to catch her breath as the cold air touched her where nothing and no one had touched her before.

Moira stood. She curled the panties in her fingers then reached out and brushed Julia’s cheek with her thumb. ‘What the Hell…’

The panties were tossed on the pile to applause from the underlings, and Moira resumed her seat at the table.

“Time for Round #5,” she said to Clarissa. “This could be the last round, what do you think Lizzy?” Clarissa said nothing. Moira’s lip curled. “This one’s simple. Snow wrestling. Give us a count, Saoirse.”

Moira got up, and took a fighting stance a few feet away in the snow. Lizzy just sat there, suddenly more apprehensive than ever.

“Get the fuck up.”

Lizzy rose, and with shaky steps took up her position.

“3 - 2 - 1 - GO!”

Moira charged. For a moment the helpless Julia was conflicted. Even now, she felt instinctive concern for Clarissa - and Clarissa was getting clobbered.

For a minute or two Moira threw Clarissa around the clearing while Julia shivered. Clarissa barely fought back. Moira would fling her to the ground, she’d get halfway up, and Moira’d body slam her back down. Down, up, smack, down. Up, jerk, slam, down. Up, smack, down, shiver.

Then Moira quit playing. She threw Clarissa down and sat on her chest, pinning her arms down in the snow. For a moment all was still except the bodies of the two victims. Nearly-naked Julia shivering in her bonds, and pinned-down Clarissa shaking in the snow.

Holding Clarissa’s small hands down with one of her own, Moira moved the other to the loser’s still-clothed chest.

“It’s not too late, you know,” she said as she curled her fingers into Clarissa’s neckline. “You can still save your girlfriend. Say the word, and you can take her place, I’ll strip you and dress her in your pretty clothes.”

Clarissa shook her head violently, but didn’t make a sound. “What’s that? I can’t hear you. Tell me what you want. Shall we finish stripping our dear, dangling, nudie Julia, or should we strip you naked instead?” Still Clarissa made no sound. Moira took a fistful of Clarissa’s shirt and began to pull it off…

“Do it to Julia!” Clarissa shrieked. “Do it to Julia! Not me! Julia! Not me!”

The absolute betrayal barely touched Julia anymore. Lizzy was nothing to her now. Instead, as her presence evaporated from Julia’s mind the full truth of the situation hit her like a waterfall. She was tied up, clothed only in torn velvet, and at the mercy of five ravenous teenage girls. And there were no more games to save her.

Moira rose. The background melted away as Julia watched her captor slink through the snow towards her. Soon the underlings materialized at her side. Sarah, Bella, Saoirse, and Jane. About to see her naked.

And Moira. 'Moira...'
The green eyes entranced her again. Julia couldn’t look away, even as the conqueror stretched out her hand to receive a pair of long, shining, silver scissors.

“Girls,” Moira purred, “let’s unwrap our prize.”

Five lusty grins filled Julia’s petrified mind, then Moira closed the gap and all else disappeared. She sliced the sleeves on each arm, until only a few threads hung between Julia and total exposure. Then she leaned into Julia’s ear.

“Tell me, little prize, have you ever been naked in public before?”

The eyes filled her vision again. Her heart beat a tattoo. The cold air caressed her buttocks. She gave the tiniest shake of her head.

“Wonderful.” Moira took the red velvet in her hand.

Suddenly, a last survival instinct swelled up in Julia.

“Please, no! Don’t strip me, hhh…” Moira’s two fingers were back at her lips.

“Ah-ah-ah. What did I say?”

RRIPPP!

The velvet dress was in Moira’s hand. Julia was naked.

Naked. Absolutely naked. Julia’s world was spinning. Wave upon wave of humiliation washed over her. She was jaybird stark naked with her hands tied over her head, and five girls from her school could see her.

Moira stroked her chin. “What shall we do with her?”

“Throw ‘er in the pond!”

“Photoshoot!”

Julia’s mind spasmed. ‘Photos? N-No!’

“All valid ideas,” said Moira, “but I like the original plan.”

There was a flash of silver, and suddenly Julia was falling. She landed on her knees in the snow, her hands still bound in front of her. Then Moira’s cold hands took hold of her arms.

‘She’s touching me. I’m naked, and she’s touching me…’

Julia was lifted to her feet, and the bonds on her hands were cut.

Now her humiliation was surreal. She was free, but completely naked in a circle of her schoolmates. She’d never felt more nude.

One hand drifted to cover her breasts, another between her legs. But it didn’t matter. She looked up at Moira. Moira’s gaze washed over her. ‘Naked in the snow…’

Suddenly the girls grabbed her wrists. Her arms were pulled behind her back, and Moira took her face in both hands. She held her there, staring into her eyes as the others tied her hands together behind her back. She was completely helpless again… Then Moira pulled a long piece of black silk from her pocket. “Night night, little prize.” She tied the ribbon round over Julia’s eyes.

Julia was naked and blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back, and surrounded by clothed schoolmates. Now, she felt, the final act was beginning. Now they would do whatever they were going to do to her.

Hands took hold of her arms. ‘Touching me naked…’ Then Moira’s voice barked an order. She heard shuffling in the snow, presumably the girls loading their things … ‘My clothes…’ into the backpack. There was a whimper, and the sounds of someone else being manhandled. She hadn’t given a thought to Clarissa since the last challenge, but it sounded like her part wasn’t done either.

Then the hands on her arms gave a tug, and she found herself being led away down the forest path.

After some minutes the cold wind whipped around her, and she felt they must be out in the open. God knows where they were going.

Snow gave way to sidewalk, and the party came to a stop. The came Moira’s voice:

“Lizzy, you’re done now.”

“No, no! Wha – NO!” The sounds of ripping mingled with Clarissa’s squeals, the Julia heard the slap of a hand on flesh.

“Run along now, loser.” She heard feet (‘Bare feet?’) running away down the pavement. Then Moira’s voice again. “Now, Julia, are you ready to go to school?”

‘Wait, SCHOOL?!’

There was an eruption of giggles, the creak of a metal door, and Julia was shoved forward onto cold linoleum.

The girls shushed each other as the party moved down a hallway.

Julia felt surreal, walking through what she guessed to be the halls of her secondary school without a stitch, not to mention being blindfolded and bound. For the umpteenth time that night she felt a new level of nudity.

But that wasn’t what frightened her. It was New Year’s Eve, school was out, and there was only one reason they could have brought her here. They were going to the Hogmanay Ball.

Another door opened and Julia was lifted off the ground, seemingly to be carried up a short flight of steps.

‘Oh God. Oh no. They’re gonna throw me out in the middle of the ball bound and blindfold and bare. I’ll be the Nude Girl ‘till the day I die…’

Her feet touched the ground, and suddenly she could hear the dreaded sounds of the Hogmanay Ball. There was music and a general cacophony of voices, but what she didn’t hear were shouts of ‘OH MY GOD, SHE’S BARE-ASS!’

A warm pair of lips appeared at Julia’s ear. “They can’t see you yet, little Julia,” came Moira’s voice. “The curtain is down, and you’re on stage!”

‘On stage? Oh God…’

Her hands were untied only to be retied in front of her. Then her arms were pulled up and her whole body lifted until she was dangling in the air, a few centimeters off the ground.

“All set girls, now scatter!” Five sets of footsteps scampered away, and Julia was alone. Alone, in the dark, on stage, na…

And then, to her surprise, she heard footsteps again. One pair of footsteps coming slowly towards her. ‘What now?’

A long-fingered hand laid itself on her lower back. More fingers curled in her hair, and she felt her head tilted slowly up. She felt warmth next to her ear.

Then an almost inaudible whisper: “Don’t worry, Baby. You’re gonna shine!”

And out of nowhere, someone kissed her. Not a schoolgirl peck like she’d ever had before, but a warm, gentle, passionate kiss. A tongue slipped into her mouth and she sucked it. There was nothing in the world but her body and these lips and this kiss and it felt…

Then the lips and the hands were gone.

In a swirl of emotions she’d never felt before, Julia heard the rattle of a chain overhead.

Then humiliation blew away every other feeling. The curtain was up, the spotlights were on, and she was blindfolded, bound, and naked before the entire school.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by Cicero on Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LauraLaura

Re: Stripped in the Snow (Holiday Contest)

Post by LauraLaura »

Amazing! I can't wait to read more from you!
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

So glad you like it LauraLaura! That means a lot as the first comment on my first story.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Excellent so far!
Voyeurager

Post by Voyeurager »

Another first story that has me riveted and drooling for more! I am very excited for the future the board seems to have this year with the new blood already coming out! Very impressed!
severka

Post by severka »

Great story, hopefully we will see a sequel and end someday ;)