Nikolai's January/February Contest(Revenge/Broken Heart's Contest.)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Nikolai

Nikolai's January/February Contest(Revenge/Broken Heart's Contest.)

Post by Nikolai »

Now, this content doesn't have to be the only contest and if anyone would like to open up another for Valentines or something? I wouldn't be bothered.

The basic concept behind this contest is acts of humiliation through passion. These aren't some random attacks or bullying, these humiliations were planned and thought out, they knew their victim and they wanted revenge and to brutally humiliate them in which ever way you see fit.

These revenge prompts could be love affairs, such as bestfriend's sleeping with their boyfriend etc.

It could be a nerd finally punishing a bully for what she'd done, on a whole new level.

It could be that bestfriend who stabbed you in the back or stole from you,

Someone broke your characters trust, and they are hell bent on redemption.

I challenge any author interested to challenge yourself to dip into your dark side, push boundaries, make your victims humiliation brutal, don't hold back, they deserve it, they fucked her boyfriend right? Make it extremely public, or extremely private with threat of blackmail, in front of whoever you think would be most humiliating. Make them pay. Id love to see creative ways of humilation or settings that convey a true sense of humiliation. They aren't embarrassed. They're mortified.

Now that being said..please don't get gross with it, and no male rape or male touching please, just pure mortifying, embarrassing, deserving, humilation. However you take that is on you and welcome for the contest.

Rewards will be spoke of later, possibly you giving me a prompt or something, time can tell as there's plenty. Maybe looking for Valentines ish for the deadline unless people would like it extended through February.

Any thoughts? Anyone else like the contest idea or have a suggestion? I realize getting more "brutal" and not holding back on the humiliation isn't for everyone but I'd like to see what others can come up with in that head space.
mikewozere

Re: Nikolai's January/February Contest(Revenge/Broken Heart's Contest.)

Post by mikewozere »

I have a couple of questions...

1) Should the stories submitted be just a single part, or should I break a very long story into parts?

2) How do I identify that a story is a competition submission?
Mike
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

mikewozere wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:25 am I have a couple of questions...

1) Should the stories submitted be just a single part, or should I break a very long story into parts?

2) How do I identify that a story is a competition submission?

Stories can be single or multiple parts and posting "revenge contest" or "broken hearts contest" could identify it, if there are entries
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

I love the idea behind this contest. I’ll write a submission myself but I’m much more looking forward to what others come up with.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Any word on the exact deadline? I'll probably be done by Valentine's Day, but I just wanted to double check for myself and others.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

*Lady Lucia* wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:09 pm Any word on the exact deadline? I'll probably be done by Valentine's Day, but I just wanted to double check for myself and others.

We will just say March 1st to finish out February.