Cherry

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans
vanessaevans.netlify.app

A young girl is abused by her parents, but gets to enjoy it.

Part 01

My parents are shit! Seriously, they should never have had me. They don’t give a fuck about me and never do anything for me. Well, that’s not quite true but nearly. Maybe I should back up a bit and tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Cherry, yes, Cherry, why the fuck would someone name their baby daughter Cherry? Dad says that they did it because I was conceived in back of a Nissan Cherry, but I’m not convinced because I can never imaging him to ever have being able to afford any sort of car; Besides, who names their baby after a car’s name? Anyway, I’ve just turned 12 and my body recently started puberty. As you can imagine, at the moment I’m one hell of a mixed-up girl. I’m still skinny but I’ve started getting little tits and a few pussy hairs. My pussy slit is starting to get a bit puffier and my little clit just peeks out from between my pussy lips.

It doesn’t help that my parents are a couple of drug taking drunks who, most of the time don’t even know that I exist. When they do realise that I’m there it’s either to tell me to get them some food, or go to the shop to get them some cigarettes or booze; or to hit me. Yes, I’m an abused child. The abuse isn’t just the odd slap or thump, both my mum and dad strip me and really tan my backside; and for some weird reason they usually wait until my older brother Elvis, yes, Elvis, who is 3 years older than me, is at home and gets to watch mum or dad strip me and spank my little bare butt.

Both mum and dad usually end-up finger fucking me after they’ve spanked me, and recently they’ve started calling me a dirty little slut when they’ve held up their fucking finger and it’s been all wet. One time after dad had spanked me real hard, for no reason, he was finger fucking me and I suddenly screamed out in pain (more than usual). Dad pulled his finger out and held it up to show mum. Then he said,

“I guess that the little tramp can start taking me properly now.”

I hadn’t a clue what he was on about and it didn’t help when mum replied,

“Naw; give it another year or so then we can make some money out of her.”


As you can imagine, very little of their benefits money gets spent on clothes, especially for me, so when I’m at home I have to wear old school uniforms that should really have been thrown out years ago. I struggle to get into most of them and my dad has ripped a lot of them off me when he decides that he’s going to put me across his knee and spank me.

There’s one skirt that’s managed to survive, it’s a lycra tube skirt that mum got me from a charity shop when I was about 8. It’s only 9 inches long and only just covers my butt. Whenever mum or dad pulls it off me it manages to stay in one piece – well so far.


I used to cry for hours after I’d been spanked, but recently things have changed. I guess that it’s puberty that’s changing me. Every time that I get spanked now I’ve noticed that after the initial pain of the first few swats I start to actually enjoy getting spanked. Am I some sort of freak or what?


I’ve never really suffered from embarrassment, or humiliation. Having to wear old clothes at home that don’t fit me any more, and don’t really cover much of me, getting stripped and spanked every few days is just part of normal life for me. I’ve never really known anything else.


Anyway, as I mentioned above, about a month or so ago, I realised that I was starting to like the spankings. They made me feel good and I started getting this tingly feeling in my pussy; and it started getting wet. At first I thought that I was peeing myself but when I went to my room and put a finger inside me, it came out all covered in a sort of clear, white creamy liquid. I put the finger in my mouth and it didn’t taste of much but it had that sort of moreish taste.


With puberty, my body has started growing in other parts as well as me getting tiny tits. In the last few months I’ve grown 6 inches and put on some weight. My butt has started to go a bit bubble shaped.


My first period was a bit of a shock. Okay, the sex education lessons had told me what to expect, but for it to actually happen caught me by surprise. I wanted to talk to someone, another girl or woman but my mum was out cold so I found my mum’s tampons and read the box. It felt weird pushing it in.


The changing shape and size of my body has caused problems in the clothes department as well. I managed to talk mum into giving me some money to buy a new blouse and skirt for school but I’ve got to the stage where the only non-school clothes that I’ve got, that dad hasn’t ripped, that I can still get into are that little lycra skirt, a couple of elastic waist skirts and 3 stretchy tops; all from a few years ago. As you can imagine, the tops stretch quite a lot and don’t reach down to my skirts; and my budding nipples bulge out all the time. I haven’t got any bras because my mum says that I don’t need any. She says that I can have one when my tits start sagging.

The skirts are no better; both of the elastic waist skirt are the same length as the lycra skirt and are pleated so they bounce about quite a bit. Especially when I go down to the kids play area and run around and play on the swings and climbing frame.

As for knickers, well, mum decided that I didn’t need to wear any of those years ago; even for school, she said that I didn’t need them. Some of the boys have started staring at me and shouting rude things to me when I fall over at playtime or when they follow me up the stairs at school. I guess that I’m showing my butt a lot more now that I’m having a bit of a growth spurt.

The weird thing is that I’m starting to like the boys seeing up my skirts and I find myself sitting with my knees apart. I’ve started hanging upside down on the climbing frame near out flat quite a lot as well. Whenever boys come and look at me hanging there I get this nice tingly feeling in my pussy and want to stay there for ever. The boys usually say all sorts of rude things and joke about my name but I don’t care; in a way it’s nice. It proves that they’re noticing me.

Because I’ve only got one decent school skirt and blouse, I’ve started changing out of them as soon as I get home. My limited wardrobe gives me little choice so I often don’t bother to put anything on. What’s the point? One of my family is more than likely going to rip all my clothes off so why bother? What little clothes that I have will probably last longer if they’re not getting ripped off me.



Most of the teachers at our school are old men in their late twenties or so. We have a few women, mostly younger than the men. Whenever I see a man teacher looking at me I’ve started flashing my pussy at him. I think that it’s funny to see their faces. A couple of them quickly look away and blush but most of them stare at my pussy. None of them have said anything. I’ve even flashed a couple of the young women teachers. One of them once said,

“Cherry, I think that it’s time that you started wearing knickers.”

I just replied,

“Yes Miss.”

But I can’t wear something that I don’t have; not that I wanted to, I couldn’t see the point.


As for the jokes that the boys, and some of the girls, make about my name, at first I didn’t realise what they were on about, but during a sex education lesson the teacher started going on about girl’s virginity. The teacher was good in one way because she got everyone to shout out all the slang names for girl’s and the boy’s reproductive parts. One girl, who I don’t like, had to go and shout out the name Cherry when the teacher got round to Hymens. There was a lot of giggling and everyone was looking at me. I think that was the only time that I felt a bit of embarrassment.


I had my first orgasm about a month ago. My dad decided that I needed spanking again and he pulled my clothes off and put me over his knee. As soon as I was in position I started to feel all tingly around my pussy and wondered if I was going to get all wet again. I spread my legs to see if that would make any difference. Being spread like that didn’t worry me because both my mum and dad spread them before they started fingering me.

Anyway, when my dad started spanking me my mum came and sat at my feet and started playing with my pussy. She was giggling as my dad spanked me.

It wasn’t long before it stopped hurting and I started feeling good; really good.

My dad stopped spanking me and started fingering me.

“I wonder if she’s too young to cum?” I heard my dad say.

“She’ll cum.” Mum relied.

And cum I did. I had my first orgasm as my mother and father worked on my pussy. It was weird, but nice. When it first started I thought that I was dying but that thought soon passed as my body started jerking about and I started shouting,

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.”

Mum and dad stopped playing with me and just watched my little body perform for them.

As I started to get my senses back I heard mum say,

“Told you.”

And then,

“I’d better get her on the pill. I’m sure that you and that no good son of yours will be fucking her soon.”

Dad touched my clit causing me to jerk again, and gasp.

Mum got up and went somewhere but dad said,

“Hey Elvis, come here and I’ll show you how to make a girl cum.”

As Elvis, who had watched every second of my ordeal, got up and came over. My dad lifted me up and plonked me down on the floor on my back. Then he spread my legs wide.

“Get down on your knees son.”

I looked up and saw the 2 of them, on their knees either side of my hips. Then I saw dad’s hand go to my pussy.

“You see that little knob of skin son, that’s her clitoris. Girls love it when you play with their clits. Here, I’ll show you.”

And show my brother, my father did. He was relatively sober and he was quite good at it because he made me cum again.

They both looked down on me as my little body spasmed a few times again.

“Now you try it Elvis.”

Elvis was a bit slow and a bit nervous; I guess that he hadn’t had a fix of something or other yet that day. Anyway he fumbled around and pressed so hard that I screamed. I screamed again when he managed to hold my little clit between his finger and thumb and he pulled – hard.

“Not so rough son;” dad said, “you’ve got to be gentle if you want her to cum. It’s the same with her tits; not that she’s got much there yet, but girls usually like it if you massage them and play around with their nipples.”

With that, I felt dad’s hand on my right tit. I’d never thought of playing with my tits before but when dad did it I felt good. When he pulled on my nipple I felt something go from my nipple to my pussy.

My brother and father continued playing with my tiny excuse for tits, and pussy until I had another orgasm.


“Another thing that girls like” dad said, “is for them to suck your cock. There’s a bit of a knack to it, we’ll have to teach her until she gets it right. Get on your knees and open your mouth slut.”

I was a bit scared and a bit nervous, but I did as I was told. Then dad unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock. Now that was the first real live cock that I’d ever seen and my first thought was,

“How the hell do men get those things in a girl’s hole?”

I’d had trouble getting a tampon in the first time. Then I remembered the teacher say something about vaginas stretching. Anyway, I didn’t get the chance to think any more because dad pushed his cock into my mouth.

“Suck it girl.” Dad said, “and be careful with those teeth. If you hurt me your backside will crimson red for a month.”

So I sucked. Instinct must have told me to go up and down on it, and before long I felt it get hard; and bigger. Dad grabbed the hair on the back of my head to keep it still and he started fucking my mouth.

At one point I thought that I was going to suffocate but dad pulled out and I gasped for air.

Dad pushed back in and his cock went further in to me and started going into my throat. I gagged for air and started coughing and spluttering. Dad pulled out, I gasped for air and he thrust back in, even deeper.

This went on and on for ages until I felt his balls bounce against my chin and my tears and drool ran down my face. There was even snot coming out of my nose. By that time I was starting to panic a bit as dad seemed to keep his cock in my throat for longer and longer.

Then dad groaned and really pushed into me. I started to feel something coming out of the end of his cock. He pulled out and squirted his white, creamy jism all over my face.

“Taste it slut.” My dad commanded.

I put my tongue out and reached for some of the liquid. In a way it tasted a bit like what I got out of my pussy, but different; a bit more salty. Instinct again must have told me to bring a finger to my face and scoop the jism into my mouth.

“Suck it clean.” Dad again commanded and pushed his cock back into my mouth.

I sucked and felt a bit more come out of the end. Dad pulled out and said,

“Not bad for a first attempt slut, but you need a lot of practice. Elvis, you have a go; I’m off to the pub.”

With that he zipped up and disappeared, but not before saying,

“Don’t fuck her Elvis; I don’t want another brat to have to look after.”


Elvis looked down at me, my eyes still full of tears and a bit of drool was still on my chin. I looked up at him and saw the lust in his eyes, and a bulge in his trousers. He moved in front of me and said,

“You know what to do.”

So I did. Elvis’ cock wasn’t as big as my dad’s but it still managed to fill my throat. I had to push Elvis away a couple of times because I needed some air. Then he held my head right against him and he squirted his jism right down my throat and I thought that I was going to die.

Then he let me go.

He looked down at me and said,

“I guess that I’m going to have some fun with you from now on Cherry. Maybe I should fuck your ass right now.”

I’d never even considered having a cock up my ass and the thought horrified me. I quickly got to my feet and ran to the bathroom where I sat on the toilet and thought about what had just happened.

My thoughts went from feeling numb, then horrified, then maybe that wasn’t too bad, then maybe that it would be nice to do it again. It was at that point that I realised that my pussy was very wet. I put my finger in my hole then licked it and finally thought,

“I hope that it happens again soon.”


That night I discovered masturbation as I rubbed my whole pussy and diddled my clit. When I calmed down I pressed my second finger on my butt hole. It hurt a bit so I got my finger wet by pushing it in my pussy then tried it again. That helped and before long I was finger fucking my butt hole. It was nice, but not as nice as when I did it to my pussy.


The next day after school, my mum took me to the doctors and told him that I was sleeping with boys and that she didn’t want me to get pregnant. The doctor wrote a prescription for birth control pills and told my mother to explain when I should take them. He then told my mother to book me in for a full gynaecological examination. She never got round to that last bit.

Mother explained when I had to take the pills to me on the bus on the way home with a couple of boys in the seat in front listening to every word.


That night my dad came into my room and dropped his boxers. His cock was rock hard and I feared him forcing it into my hole but he just told me to get on my knees and give him a blowjob. “Silly name’” I thought.


It soon became a regular thing for me to have to give either my dad or Elvis; or both, a blowjob on an evening after they’d spanked me. Yes, Elvis has started spanking me as well. Sometimes one of them would go down on my pussy and make me cum after they’d pushed me off their knee onto the floor. Those were the best times and whenever they just push me off their knee I’ve started rolling onto my back and spreading my legs wide hoping that they’d go down on my pussy.

Without realising it I had started looking forward to those sessions and got disappointed if neither of them came to me. I also started masturbating before I get up on a morning and before I go to sleep at night. I also do it sometimes in the toilets at school if I can’t wait to get home.


About a week after I started taking the pills, when my dad came into my room, instead of getting me to give him a blowjob, he told me to get off my knees, get onto the bed and to get on my hands and knees. At first I didn’t know what was going on, but when he pulled me round so that my knees were on the edge of the bed and he stood behind me I just knew that he was going to fuck me.

I felt his cock move around my hole then it slid to my ass hole.

“Oh fuck!” I thought as I felt it start to go in my ass hole.

“Relax slut.” I heard dad say as he pushed a bit harder. It hurt like hell but slowly his cock went deeper and deeper into my ass. I knew when he was fully inside me because I could feel his pubic hairs tickle me.

Dad relaxed for a few seconds then slowly pulled out. Then thrust hard into me.

I screamed then decided that it wasn’t that bad. Then dad fucked my ass until he came deep inside my ass.

He slapped my butt real hard as he pulled out. I really had mixed feelings after he left and I lay on my back slowly rubbing my pussy. On the one hand I was happy that I’d just been fucked for the first time, but I was unhappy that it was my ass hole and not my pussy hole. I made myself cum again before I went to sleep.


I didn’t have to wait long before I had my first pussy hole fuck. Elvis came home one evening and both mum and dad were out. When he realised that we were alone he shouted at me for not getting him any tea ready for him. Then he sat on the sofa and told me to get over his lap. It was one of those days when I hadn’t bothered to put any clothes on when I took my school uniform off so I was naked as I lay across him.

Twenty slaps, one warm butt, one warm and wet and tingly pussy later; Elvis told me to get up then kneel either side of his legs. As I was doing that he unzipped and got his cock out. It was sticking up in the air as I shuffled in so that my bare chest was right in front of his face; I could feel the end of his cock touching the tops of my legs and my pussy.

“Hold it,” Elvis said, “and lower yourself on to it.”

Elvis had his hands on my hips and just as I felt the tip of his cock go inside me he pressed down on my hips forcing me to go all the down on his cock in one fast move.

I screamed at the sudden pain but was soon bouncing up and down on his cock and loving every second of it. My brother had taken my cock virginity.


Elvis must have told my dad what he’d done because the next evening after my mother had spanked me and I’d gone to bed, my dad visited me and he got me to ride him cowboy style – as he called it. He told me that my mother loves it that way.


The more that dad and Elvis use my body, the more I want to flash my pussy and tits to anyone and everyone. I started to look for, and dream about ways that I could flash my pussy to strangers. At that stage I wasn’t very brave and sort of restricted myself to flashing my teachers and the boys at school, and hanging upside down on the climbing frame. I thought that I was getting really brave when I started spreading my knees when I was upside down.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 02 – A year later

I started my story about a year ago when I had just turned 12. Things have changed quite a bit since then.

For starters, I’ve had another growth spurt and I’m nearly 4 feet 10 inches tall now. My tits have grown very pointy and are almost an AA cup and my butt has got a bit rounder. My pussy is still just a slit with my tiny clit poking out. My weight has increased just a little bit and I now weigh about 90 pounds.

My dad told me to start getting rid of the few pubic hairs that I had, saying that he didn’t like getting them stuck in his teeth. The next morning I borrowed his razor but he found out and before he spanked me he told me to stop using the razor and to pluck them out. So that’s what I now do; usually when I’m getting ready for school, but sometimes when we are watching the TV on an evening. I’ve discovered that I can distract Elvis if I sit opposite him, spread my legs wide and start plucking the hairs. After I’ve done that for an hour or so Elvis always visits me after I’ve gone to bed.


One advantage of growing a bit taller is that my school skirt is shorter. No that’s silly, but you know what I mean. There seems to be more boys following me up the stairs and I’ve discovered that they get a better view if I stop and bend over pretending that my stupid shoe lace has come undone.

Some of the male teachers seem to enjoy staring at my pussy a lot more since my skirt doesn’t cover as much. I think that they appreciate my pubic hair plucking as well.


When the weather got warm the male English teacher decided that it would be a good idea to take our poetry classes outside in the nice warm, fresh air. For 3 weeks of poetry lessons he had us all sitting in a circle, crossed legs Indian style, reading and discussing poetry. I liked that because it meant that my pussy was spread open and I could feel the fresh, warm breeze tickling me. I found it hard to concentrate and had to visit the toilet straight after each of those lessons.

Some of the boys opposite me couldn’t stop staring at me. The teacher walked around the inside of the circle all of the lesson and he always seemed to stop in front of me and look down. I held my book on my feet with my hands on the edges so that he could look down between my arms and legs.

I wondered if any of the other girls were knickerless. I guessed not because the teacher always came back to me.


Early on in that year I discovered the fun of going upstairs on the school bus. The boys behind me often seemed to be fighting to see who could follow me up the stairs.


Going to the shops got to be fun that year as well. Of course I’d been shopping on my own before; hell, I did most of the family’s grocery shopping each week.

One Saturday I decided to go for a wander round the local shopping centre. Wow, all those people. I’d never really thought about it on the odd occasion when mum took me shopping.

Talking about my school skirt, my one and only school skirt got ripped one evening when dad pulled it off me to spank me as soon as I got home from school. Fortunately, it wasn’t too bad and I managed to pin the tear together. I showed it to my mother who swore, slapped my father, told him that he wasn’t going to fuck her for a week; then told me that we’d go and get another one at the weekend.

We did, my mum took me to this school outfitters and selected a skirt for me. She wanted me to try it on but when we got to the changing rooms they were all busy with 4 or 5 parents stood outside waiting. My mum had a little moan about too many damn people then told me to take my skirt off right there where I was. My jaw dropped for a second then I looked round. Two men and one boy about my age had heard my mum and were looking at me.

Then I realised that it would be fun so I unfastened my skirt and let it drop to the floor. Then I turned away from the men and boy and bent at the waist to pick-up my skirt. When I was back up straight I turned and looked at the men and boy. Both men had smiles on their faces and the boy was just stood staring at me with his mouth wide open.

My mum passed me the new skirt and I stepped into it. Good old mother had picked a skirt for a fat girl and when I fastened it and let go it slid down onto my hips. When I shook my ass it slid over my hips and hit the floor.

I looked at the men and saw bigger grins. The boy was still gobstruck.

“Hmm,” my mum said, “I guess that you need size smaller. Come on, let’s go and find one.”

I picked-up my skirt, left the too big one on the floor and followed my mother. There I was, bottomless, following my mother across the shop floor. I felt weird, but nice; my pussy started to tingle.

My mother stopped at the rack that she’d got the too big skirt from and started going through them looking for a smaller one. Meanwhile I was stood there looking round.

A woman with 2 kids, one boy, one girl, was close by. The woman hadn’t seen me but the kids had, they just stared. A young woman sales assistant had also seen me and came marching over.

“Madam,” the young woman said, “you shouldn’t get your children to try on the clothes out here; we have changing rooms for that.”

“They’re all full.” Mum said without even looking round.

“You should join the queue and wait.”

“Haven’t got all day.” Mum replied.

This time mum turned round, gave the young woman a look that could kill, and passed me another skirt. I unfastened it and stepped into it only to find that I couldn’t fasten it, it was too small.

I slid it down and stepped out of it.

“Madam, I must insist. If you can’t join the queue then I must ask you to leave.”

“Fuck you.” My mother said and reached down for my hand. I just managed to pick-up my own skirt as my mother pulled me out of the shop.

“Muuum; stop; I need to put my skirt on.”

“What? Oh yeah,” my mother said and stopped walking.

As I quickly put my skirt on I heard my mother say,

“I don’t know why you bother; you never seem to have the damn thing on at home.”

“Mum,” I replied, “that’s different, we’re out in public and people are watching.”

As I fastened the skirt I looked around, and yes, people were watching; and I liked it. Well my pussy did, it got wet.


My mum then took me to a big supermarket.

“They’re bound to have some in here;” she said, “and they’ll be cheaper. We should have come here first.”


They did sell dark blue skirts, well stretch tube ones, a bit like my oldest surviving non-school skirt. Mum selected one for me, looked round and couldn’t see the changing rooms so she told me to get my skirt off.

“What, out here? There are hundreds of people all around. We’ll get thrown out again.” I said.

“Not if you get a move on girl.”

I repeated the same exercise and yes, the skirt did fit me. With it pulled up to my hips it came to about half way down my thighs.

“Is that okay for you mother?” I asked.

“That’ll do;” my mother said, “dirt cheap as well. Come on, get it off, we need to get home.”


My mother was looking at other clothes as I started to get changed. Before I took the skirt off, I pulled it up to my waist then slid my hand around the hem.

“Nice, yes, that will do.” I thought as I slid it down.

I folded it and then picked up my old school skirt and started to put it on. As I did so I looked around and could only see one man watching me. I was a bit disappointed and as I pulled my old skirt up I pulled a bit too hard and felt 2 of the pins that were holing it together pop open and fall off.

“What the hell, this isn’t school.” I thought and didn’t look for the 2 pins.

The skirt was ripped nearly up to the waist on my right hip. Feeling a bit naughty, I slid the skirt round so that the rip was over my pussy then went over to mum.

“Okay, I’m ready.” I cheerfully said and followed my mother to the checkout.

The poor old man on the till wasn’t sure what he could see, but he sure as hell kept staring at my partially covered pussy.


My mother didn’t notice my wardrobe malfunction until we were sat on the bus.

“Cover your pussy you little slut,” she said.

“I can’t, the pins have gone. It’s dad’s fault for ripping it.” I replied.

“That bastard of a husband of mine has a lot to answer for, but you should have said something sooner. I guess that you’ll get a sore backside when we get home.”


No sooner that we’d walked through the door than my mother said,

“Go and get those clothes off then get back here girl.”

I ran to my room and was back, naked, in seconds.

It was only when I looked around the lounge that I realised that Elvis was there, and one of his mates. Both were silently staring at me.

My mother sat down, pulled me over her knee and gave me 20 of her best swats. I was just starting to enjoy them when she stopped.

Mother stood up, letting me slide off and onto the floor. I landed on my back.

“Open your legs and put your hands above you head girl; and stay there for an hour. I’m going to find your father.”

As she opened the door she shouted,

“She’s all yours boys.”

And then the door slammed shut.


There was a full minute of silence as I thought,

“I’m going to have my first gang-bang.”

Elvis probably thought,

“I’m gonna fuck my little sister again.”

The other guy probably thought,

“What the fuck! Is this for real?”


Elvis was the first to say something,

“Hey Zac, have you got your phone with you?”

I was thinking,

“Does he just want some pictures of me or does he want to send a photo of me as an invite for more of his friends to come round and fuck me?”

Actually, I wanted both, but I had to settle for some photographs.

As Zac took some photos of me from all angles, and some close-ups of my tits (he need full zoom for those) and pussy (I kept my legs wide open all the time); I was thinking,

“Please fuck me.

My pussy was leaking like a river and throbbing in anticipation. Then they got up and looked down at me.

“I usually tan her ass before I fuck her, do you want that pleasure? Tell you what; you tan her ass while she sucks my cock.”

Neither boy said anything as Elvis turned me over and lifted me onto all fours. Within seconds I was being fucked at both ends; another first for me, with Zac spanking my butt as he fucked me.


Elvis orgasmed first, then me, then Zac. Then they swapped ends and I started sucking Zac’s soft cock. It didn’t stay soft for long and my head was soon bobbing up and down. I tried to time it with Elvis’ thrusts but I wasn’t too successful. I guess that I need more practice.

Zac needs more practice at mouth fucking as well because he seemed to be backing away each time that my head went down on him.

When we were all spent the 2 boys sat on the sofa and I lay on my back on the floor with my legs open. I wanted them to see their cum seep out of me.


After a few minutes they both got up and left. I guessed that they’d had their way with me and were no longer interested in me. I wasn’t upset by that because Elvis always comes back for more.


After a while my right hand found its way to my pussy and started rubbing. I was just about to cum when dad walked in; or should I say staggered in. He stopped, looked down at me then staggered over to me and collapsed down, half on top of me.

My moment was gone but I was feeling mischievous; I rolled dad off me and onto his back then I knelt on his shoulders. My pussy was hovering over his face and I stayed there rubbing my pussy and a couple of drops of either Elvis’s or Zac’s jism dripped down onto his face.

Then I finished myself off rubbing my pussy on his nose.


When I went to bed that night I masturbated again, and as I was doing so I thought about my shopping trip with mum. I liked the idea of being naked in a shop and decided to go shopping again, on my own. I didn’t have any money so I couldn’t buy anything but that wouldn’t stop me for having some fun trying things on.

I orgasmed to the vision of me walking naked through a shop full of people, all looking at me.



The new school skirt that mum bought me was great. I can wear it as long, or as short as I want. I adjust it dependant on which teacher is running the class that I’m going to.

I’ve started sitting on the front row in the classes that have a nice male teacher and letting my knees drift apart as the lesson goes on. I think that it’s helped me get better marks but I’m not sure.


I’d forgotten how easily stretch skirts ride up and when I get on the school bus; the first time that I wore that new skirt I gave a few kids an eyeful. I’d already pulled it up after leaving home but when I climbed up the steep steps to the top floor of the bus the skirt rode up so high that the whole of my butt was on display to the boy climbing up behind me. I also gave an eyeful to the boy sat on the seat opposite the top of the stairs. By that time I just thought,

“Fuck it,” and walked back to a free seat before pulling it back down to sit down.

A couple of boys sat further back had watched it all and said a few rude things before I sat down.

Since that day I’ve put on a little show for the boys every day, twice actually. Some of the girls don’t like me doing it and call me a slut, but I don’t care.


Elvis did bring his mates round to see me; not that time, but at least once a week since. The little brat has started charging them, £5 to look at my pussy, £10 for a blowjob, £20 to fuck my ass and £25 to fuck my pussy. Needless to say I never get any of the money.


It was one of his mates that introduced me to pushing all sorts of things up my pussy. One time after I’d been fucked by one of his mates, another one appeared from the kitchen with a cucumber in his hand. I was still on my back on the sofa with my legs wide open, and this twat walked straight up to me and pushed that cucumber right into me. The cucumber was bigger than any cock that I’ve had inside me and I screamed at the pain of being stretched so much and so quickly.


“How much for doing that?” the youth asked.

After a moments of thought Elvis said,

“A tenner.”

The youth left £10 pound lighter and I was left with the cucumber sticking out of me.


Another thing that’s changed in the last year is the spanking. I started getting them every day and they weren’t just on my butt Elvis gets me to lie on my back and hold my legs up and spread as wide as I can. Then he spanks my pussy and tits. I think that I cum faster when he does that. He’s started charging his mates £15 to let them do that to me.

Because I cum when they do it I don’t mind.


As I said, being naked in the clothes shop and the supermarket gave me an idea, and I started going to clothes shops on a weekend just to try them on. I have great fun getting changed and leaving the curtains open. One of the clothes shops near where I live has the cubicles in the main shop, they’re the best as I can get naked and let men look at me.

In one shop I was feeling really brave and after I’d got naked I walked out into the main shop carrying the dress that I’d got to try on. I went to the rack where I’d got it and changed it for a different one. Then I walked back, right passed a young couple. The girl stared at me with an open mouth and the boy stared at me with a big grin on his face. As I passed him I saw his head turning so that he could have a look at my butt.

In another shop where the cubicles are in a separate room I was naked when 2 girls slightly older than me walked in. They stared at me then went into the cubicle opposite me and they too didn’t close their curtain.

I watched them and they watched me as they both stripped naked. My jaw dropped as they turned to face each other and started kissing. Their hands started wandering over the others body but I didn’t see anything else because a woman came in and told us to close the curtains.


I’ve been back to those shops a few times since, and walked out into the main shop naked to swap something a couple of times; but I haven’t seen any other girls naked in the main stores.


Oh, just remembered, I never told you about PE lessons at school. I stopped going to them about a year ago when my shorts ripped. I’d had them for about 5 years and they’d been washed about a million times. They were so thin and so tight (they gave me a camel toe that hurt a bit) that one day when I was in the gym they just split right up the back. I screamed and ran out, and never went back to PE lessons.


Another thing that I’m still doing on the way home from school when it’s not raining is going to the kids play area. I still like going on the swings, but the climbing frame is the best, I hang upside down there for ages letting the boys ‘inspect’ my pussy. A couple of them have started getting their phones out and taking pictures of my pussy. I like that because they’ll be looking at those pictures when they’re in bed having a wank.


Mum hasn’t spanked me much lately, but she has played with my pussy when dad has been spanking me. She makes me cum then dad makes me cum again, that’s nice.


Since the cucumber incident I’ve been experimenting with other household items. The best thing that I’ve used on myself so far is the vacuum cleaner. I’m hoping that my clit will get bigger if I keep putting the vacuum nozzle on it. Boy does my little clit vibrate when it’s inside that nozzle. It makes me cum in seconds and if I leave it on I can cum over and over again. So far I’ve made it up to 9 orgasms before I can’t take any more and I’ve pulled the nozzle away. I’m hoping that if I keep practicing I will be able to keep the nozzle on for 100 orgasms. Now that would be cool.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 03 – I meet my Uncle Ben

This last summer, my dad thought that it would be a good idea for me to go and spend the summer with his brother. Now I hadn’t seen the guy or his family since I was about 4 years old and couldn’t even remember what he looked like. Mum said that he was married and had a daughter just a little bit older than me and that it would be good for me to make friends with someone my age.

So, very early one Saturday morning my dad took me to the bus station with me wearing only my school uniform and carrying a little bag that only contained my toothbrush, my tweezers and my pills. He put me on a bus and told me that my Uncle would meet me at the other end.

The bus journey was in 3 legs and quite tiring. On the third leg I got on and sat in a window seat. Just before the bus set off a man came and sat beside me. After a while I decided that I’d try and get some sleep. I tried leaning against the window but was no good so I moved down in the seat and lifted my knees up against the seat in front. There were the remains of an old ashtray and a fold-down table in the way so I had to part my knees. I pulled on the hem of the skirt as much as I could then put my arms down between my legs.

That was much better and I managed to doze off.

Sometime later I half woke-up and realised that the man had put his hand on my bare leg. He wasn’t hurting me and was gently rubbing my leg. I relaxed and tried to ignore it.

The hand continued gently rubbing my leg and slowly moved down (up) towards my pussy. I decided to see how far the man would go so I pretended to be a bit restless and adjusted my butt a bit and moved my arms away from my pussy. If he’d looked at the right angle he would be able to see everything.

The hand had gone still when I moved but a few seconds after I settled again it started gently rubbing my leg again. It didn’t take long for the hand to move down to my pussy, which by that time had got wet.

I felt a finger slide up and down my slit a couple of times the gently open my wet lips. It really felt good. Then the finger found my hole and went in.

I wanted to shout out,

“Fuck Me.”

But I didn’t; I just relaxed and enjoyed it as the finger went in and out of me. After a while the finger fucking stopped and it found my little clit.

It didn’t take long for me to start cumming; all whilst I was still pretending to be asleep. I wondered if it was possible for a woman to cum while she is asleep and hoped that it was because that was what I was pretending to do.

I moaned and started jerking about, then settled down and eventually dozed off again; and dreamt about being fucked on a desert island.


When I woke up the hand had gone but the man was still there. He was now pretending to be asleep (maybe he was).

I looked down and realised just how much of me was exposed. I sat up straight and pulled my skirt down as much as I could. Ten minutes later we arrived at my final destination.


When I looked around I could not see anyone who looked vaguely like my dad. I stood there for ages as the building cleared and all the long distant buses left. Eventually, a man came running in.

“Cherry, Cherry.” He shouted as he got close to me. I suppose he looked vaguely like my dad.

“Where’s your luggage?” Uncle Ben asked.

“I haven’t got any. I’m wearing just about everything that I own.” I replied.

“Right, okay, let’s go. I’m parked round the corner.”

Uncle Ben grabbed my hand and pulled me along. We stopped at a land rover and he got it in. I went round the other side and climbed up. My skirt rode up above my pussy and I sat down exposed right up to my hips.

“Seat belt on Cherry; nice legs by the way.”

“Thanks.” I said as I fastened the belt.

As we drove off, Uncle Ben did all the talking. Apparently he had split up with his wife and now lives alone in a little cottage on the land owned by the person he works for. About a week later I found out that his wife had thrown him out. It was either that or be arrested for the rape of his daughter.

Anyway, he told me that the cottage was out in the country, over a mile from his nearest neighbour.

“Great,” I sarcastically thought; “no one to flash.”

Uncle Ben told me that he was off work for a couple of weeks then I’d be on my own during the week days.

“I’m going to die of boredom.” I thought.

“So, you haven’t you got any other clothes?” Uncle Ben asked.

“No, we can’t afford any.”

“Okay, tomorrow we’ll go and get some for you.”

Things were looking up.

“Do you want to stop at a McDonalds on the way there?”

“How far is it to your cottage?”

“About another hour”.

“Can we stop please, I’m starving; I haven’t eaten since breakfast.”


About 10 minutes later we pulled into a McDonalds and I climbed out of the car. My skirt rose a little higher as I slid out and as I turned towards the McDonalds there was Uncle Ben looking at my exposed pussy.

“Not got any knickers either I see.” Uncle Ben said.

“Nope, no bra either.” I replied, pulling my skirt back down.

“Come on Cherry, let’s eat.”

Uncle Ben grabbed my hand again and pulled me along.


Inside, I had my first ever McDonalds meal. It was nice and I asked for a Strawberry Sundae after I’d finished the burger and fries.

Uncle Ben gave me the money and told me to go and get it. I did, and as I walked back to him I took long steps and wiggled my butt so that my skirt would ride up.

Uncle Ben was watching me and as I got close he stood up and told me to bring the sundae with me. We had to get moving. I may have been taking long steps but Uncle Ben was faster and he was stood at the land rover watching me take the last few steps. By that time I could feel that the skirt was above my pussy. I could see his eyes looking at it and he had a grin on his face.

I didn’t pull my skirt down when I got in the car and Uncle Ben leaned over me to fasten the seat belt; getting a good look at the front of my slit as he did so.


It did take about an hour to get there and by that time I was dozing off again, having shuffled down on the seat a bit and turned facing Uncle Ben so that I could put the side of my head against the seat. I didn’t think about it at the time but my pussy would have clearly been visible to Uncle Ben.


“Cherry, Cherry honey, we’re here.” Uncle Ben said and I opened my eyes.

“Where are we?” I asked.

“This is my home, where you’ll be living for the next 6 weeks.”

I looked all around then said,

“It’s the middle of nowhere.”

“Yes it is; the next living person is about a mile that way.” Uncle Ben said pointing back up the narrow road.

“Fucking hell!” I replied.

“I’ve never been this far from other people before. It’s, it’s …..”

“So peaceful.” Uncle Ben replied. “Come on in, I’ll show you around.”

“What’s that?” I asked pointing to a big metal frame in the front garden.

“I think that it was a double swing at one time, the last tenant had some kids.”

I followed Uncle Ben inside. For some reason I’d expected Uncle Ben to live in a big house but this was a small cottage, about the size of our flat with 2 bedrooms.

“Which one do I sleep Uncle Ben?” Wondering how the last tenant managed with at least 2 kids.

“That one’s mine,” Uncle Ben said pointing to the big bedroom. “You can have the other one; and can you drop the Uncle bit please, it makes me sound old.”

“You are old BEN.”

“Thanks, I see that we’re going to get on just fine. You’ve seen the bathroom, do you want to go and get cleaned-up then we’ll talk.”

“Okay.”

By the time I got to the bathroom my skirt, blouse and shoes were spread out on the floor. As I walked through the door I looked back and saw Ben watching me.

“Maybe this isn’t going to be that bad.” I thought.

First, I lifted the seat cover on the toilet, sat down and started to piss. Ben was still watching me so I smiled at him. Then I climbed into the shower and turned it on. As I was soaping myself I looked over to the door. It was still wide open and Ben was stood there watching me.

I made a good job of washing my pussy and even finger fucked myself a few times whilst Ben watched me.

“Can you pass me a towel please Ben?” I said, letting him know that I knew that he was there.

I stood there, water dripping off me, facing Ben as he slowly picked up a towel and held it open for me. Drying myself with Ben watching, he suddenly said,

“Cherry, what are those red marks on your backside?”

“Oh those, dad spanked me real good last night. The marks have usually gone by now.”

“Does your father often spank you?”

“Yes, so does mum and Elvis; usually about once a day.”

“Do they do anything else to you?”

“Dad and Elvis fuck me a lot and they get me to give them blowjobs. I’ve even eaten mummy’s pussy a few times.”

“Wow!” Ben said.

I was looking at his face as we talked. I’d finished drying myself and let the towel drop to the floor. Ben’s face had a big smile on it.

“Will you be spanking and fucking me? Elvis says that I’m good at giving blowjobs.”

“Maybe; it depends.”

“Depends on what?”

“Do you like getting spanked and fucked?”

“Oh yes, it makes me feel good.”

As I said that I was still looking at Ben’s face and he got another big smile.

“Are you going to spank me now?”

“Why, have you been naughty?”

“Well, I did drop my clothes on the floor.”

“Ha, I do that all the time so that’s not a crime; but maybe it is for a guest.”

“You’d better spank me then. Where do you want to do it?”

Ben was silent for a while then he said,

“I know just the place young Cherry, follow me.”

Ben led me out the back into the back garden.

“There, that looks like a good place; hang on, I’ll get a blanket to put over it; I don’t want you to get your front all scratched.”

In front of me was a big, sort of home-made saw horse. It was 2 big log crosses with an even bigger log resting on them.

“What is this?” I asked when Ben returned. “This thing looks a bit like one of the pummel horses that we have in the gym at school.”

“No, I use this thing to saw logs; it’s easier if they’re up off the ground.

“Do you want me over the middle or the end?”

“I think that the middle will do this time Cherry.”

I had to put a chunk of log on the ground near the saw horse so that I could get high enough. When my stomach was resting on the blanket covered big log. I spread my feet leaving my legs just hanging there.

“I’m ready. I don’t normally have to say that Ben because dad and Elvis just do it as soon as my backside is in the air.”

I heard a whoosh noise then my butt hurt.

“Ooow; that hurt.”

“Isn’t it supposed to hurt Cherry, did I do it too hard for you?”

“No, no, it was just harder than my dad’s hand. What did you use?”

“My belt.”

“Oh, do it again please Ben.”

Ben did, 4 more times. I was just starting to enjoy it when Ben stopped and said,

“That will do Cherry. It was only clothes on the floor.”

I just lay there waiting. When nothing had happened after a minute or so I said,

“You can fuck me if you like Ben.” I said, hoping that he would.

“I think that we’ll leave that for another time Cherry.

“What was wrong with this man?” I thought. “Here’s my spread pussy waiting for him to fuck and he doesn’t want to.”

“Don’t you want to fuck me Ben?” I said.

“Cherry, you’re my niece; it’s not right.”

“That doesn’t stop my dad and brother fucking me.”

“I don’t want to get into any trouble Cherry.”

“I’m not going to tell anyone, and who’s going to see us out here? You know, this is the first time that I’ve been spanked outside and if you fuck me it’ll be the first that I’ve been fucked outside.”

Ben got the message and I felt his cock touch my pussy. It was very wet and ready for him which was a good job because he thrust in to me in one quick move.

“Ooomph; that’s nice.” I said.

Ben rammed in and out of me until he suddenly pulled out and I felt blobs of his jism landing on my back.

“I want to cum Uncle Ben, can you help me or do you want me to do it?”

“What way do you like most Cherry?”

“Well, I like it the most if someone else makes me cum. Mum’s good with her fingers and her mouth, dad’s good with his mouth as well, and both dad and Elvis can make me cum when they fuck me after spanking me.”

“Wow, I didn’t know my brother has such an incestuous family. Does Elvis fuck your mother?”

“I don’t know; I’ve never seen them do it. Which way do you want me to make you cum Cherry?”

“Well, if I don’t cum while dad or Elvis are spanking me, I usually cum when they fuck me afterwards. You didn’t spank me enough to make me cum and you didn’t fuck me for long enough either. Can you eat my pussy please? I’ll give you a blowjob afterwards.”

“Well Cherry, I’m sorry that I didn’t spank you long enough or fuck you for long enough; it’s been a long time since I had such beauty in front of me. I’ll do better next time, I promise. Can you lie along that log and I’ll make you cum with both my fingers and my mouth, how’s that?”

I didn’t wait to be asked twice and within seconds I’d got up on the log (I was glad that it was a big one) and with my arms and legs hanging on either side Ben moved in and made me cum. As my body jerked about and I screamed for more, Ben kept going and I came again; and again.

When Ben finally stopped and I regained my senses, I said,

“Wow Ben, you really know how to please a girl. My dad and Elvis stop after I’ve cum just once. That’s the first time that I’ve cum more than once straight after the first one.”

Ben was smiling and after a slight pause he said,

“You please me Cherry; and I’ll please you; is that a deal?”

I lifted my hand into the air and we high-fived.

“It’s a deal Ben. Now what do you want me to do.”

“Well. I think that you need another shower girl then we’ll look for something for you to wear.”

“I don’t want anything to wear; I’m happy as I am until it gets cold.”

“Well young lady, I’m happy for you to stay like that for as long as you want. I like looking at beautiful things.”

That made me feel good and I promised myself that I’ll do absolutely anything that Ben tells me.


We talked a lot more and I told Ben all about what my family does to me. He told me that he was really happy to have me stay with him, even if it was just for the summer and he promised to treat me like a princess.

“But you will spank me and fuck me won’t you Ben? I can’t go for all that time without that.”

“Yes, of course I will, you just tell me when you’ve been a bad little girl and I’ll spank you.”

“Will you use your belt? It will make me cum faster.”

“If that’s what you want.”

“It is; thank you Ben.”

When Ben asked me what vibrators and other toys I had I had to tell him that I didn’t have any. He told me that he’d soon put that right.

Next Ben asked me what the kinkiest thing was that I’d ever done. The best thing that I could think of was the vacuum cleaner nozzle. He sounded quite impressed and laughed when I told him that I was trying to get it to make me cum 100 times.

Ben then asked me if I fancied trying a few new things. When I asked what sort of things he told me that he quite liked bondage and that he’d like to tie me up and use toys to make me cum loads of times.

That sounded great to me and I asked him when we could start. He told me to slow down and that there was plenty of time to have some fun.

“Would you tie me to that saw horse thing out the back and fuck me silly?”

“Sure; and maybe upside down on that big frame at the front of the house if you fancy it?”

“Hmm, that sounds nice. I’ve made myself cum a few times when I’ve been hanging upside down on the climbing frame near our flat; that was fun, but wouldn’t someone see me? How often does anyone else come passed here?”

“You’ve got nothing to worry about there Cherry; this little road is a dead end and this is the last house on it. Okay, the postman comes here occasionally but he’s a nice guy, he’d probably hang around and make you cum a few more times before moving on. Apart from that there’s the odd hiker or two and the odd delivery driver; that’s it.”

“Could you leave me hanging upside down all day with something stuck between my legs to make me cum over and over, all day?”

“Yes, I probably could but I think that we should do it for a few short periods first, just to see how it goes.”

“Okay. Could you tie me to the top of the land rover and drive round town showing me off to everyone?”

“I could, and I’d love to, but I’m not going to, I’d get locked-up.”

“What about a McDonalds, could you take me there naked?”

“I don’t know about inside, I’m sure that we’d get thrown out, but I’m sure that we could go through the drive-through with a naked girl sat beside me.”

“Please Uncle Ben.”


The conversation went on for about another hour then Ben said that it was time for bed. I went to the bathroom and had a piss then cleaned my teeth. Ben went to his room but left the door open. I left my door open hoping that Ben would come and visit me sometime in the night.

I lay there thinking about my day and I was so excited and happy that I just couldn’t go to sleep. I got up and crept into Ben’s room and got into his bed next to him. He was asleep so I cuddled up to him.

I was happy to find that he sleeps as naked as I do and when I cuddled up to him I put one arm over him and rested it on his cock. I wanted to play with it but I managed to stop myself and I soon fell asleep.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 04 – My summer vacation

I woke up the next morning with Ben rubbing his cock along my slit. Somehow we’d swapped places during the night.

“Hmm, that’s nice.” I said and lifted my top leg so that Ben could use my hole.

He did and after he’d cum he shuffled down the bed and got his head between my legs. He drove me crazy making me cum twice.

“Can we do that every morning Uncle Ben?”

“I would expect nothing less young lady.” Ben replied.

After a shower and breakfast, Ben told me to put my clothes on. I asked him where we were going and he told me that we were going to buy me some clothes. I told him that I didn’t need any then he said that we aren’t going to stay in the cottage all the time and that I’d need some for when we went out.

I’d forgotten that he’d said that he’d take me to some nice places and even to the beach. I’d never been to the beach and looked forward to that.

“Before we go Cherry, if you’re going to get away with flashing your goodies as much as you have been so far, I think that you should try to make yourself look as young as possible. How about you put your hair in pigtails?”

“I see where you’re going Ben; okay, will you help me?”

Ten minutes, and a search for some rubber bands later, Ben said,

“That’s better; those pigtails take at least a year off your age. Get ready and we’ll get gone.”

I picked up my skirt, blouse and shoes and ran out to the land rover.

“Aren’t you going to put those on Cherry?” Ben asked.

“Not yet, I’ll wait until we get to wherever we’re going.’


And I did. We drove for about 15 minutes until we got to a town and parked in a proper carpark. I jumped out and slammed the door.

“Aren’t you forgetting something Cherry?” Ben said.

I pretended to forget for a few seconds then replied,

“Oh yes, my shoes.”

“And the rest young lady.”

I giggled as I opened the door and got my clothes. As I was getting dressed a couple walked by but didn’t say anything.


“Right Cherry, I know a couple of shops that might have what we want. I think that they might have some nice tops that you can wear as dresses.”

“I’ve never had a proper dress Ben, and I like short skirts, I like showing my legs.”

“And judging by yesterday you like showing your butt and pussy slits out in public as well. That’s good, I like seeing your legs, right up to your neck.” Ben replied.

I ran ahead then turned back and lifted my skirt as high as it would go and flashed him.

“That’s what I like to see Cherry.” Ben said with a grin on his face.


The first shop that we went into wasn’t that big but it had lots of racks of clothes. We browsed through the tops and dresses and I picked out one dungarees dress. Ben picked out 2 very short dresses, or were they just tops? Anyway, we went looking for the changing rooms.

“This could be fun.” I thought as I saw that the changing rooms were just curtained cubicles off the main store.

I went into one and hung-up the clothes. I turned to see Ben watching me so I just pulled the curtain a few inches; I wanted him to keep watching me.

Within seconds I was naked and I turned to look at Ben to make sure that he was still there. I smiled at him and took the first dress off the hook. I looked at it and it was obviously just a long top; a long tank top made of very thin cotton.

I put my arms though the holes and lifted it up to slide it down my body. I had to help it because it was a bit tight. Smoothing it into place, I looked at myself in the mirror. It felt good as I smoothed my hands up and down it.

Looking at my little tits I could easily see my areolas and poking nipples. I pinched my nipples and pulled them to make them harder. Then I smoothed my hands down to the bottom of the hem. I moved my right hand to my pussy. I could feel it, the hem didn’t cover it.

I leaned back just a little and looked in the mirror and confirmed that the top ended above my slit.

“Nice.” I thought the stood up straight and felt my butt. Again, the hem didn’t quite cover everything.

“That looks good to me.” I though and turned to face Ben.

Pulling the curtain right back those few inches, I stepped out and saw Ben with another man stood next to him.

“Do you like this one Uncle Ben?” I asked doing a twirl, then bending over so that he, and the other man, could see my butt and pussy. I stayed bent over with, my legs apart, for a good 5 seconds as I let both men absorb what they could see.”

“That’s perfect Cherry; can you try on one of the other please?”

I got up and walked back to the cubicle, peeling the top up and off as I went. As I did so I heard the other man quietly say,

“Cherry, really, has she lost it yet?”

“Yes and yes.” I heard Ben reply.


I didn’t bother even pretending to close the curtain and got the second top off the hanger. As I was doing it I thought back to the dozens of times that I have done exactly the same in the shops back home.

Turning to face Ben and now 2 other men, I slid the top over my arms and head. This one was a bit wider and gravity took over and it fell down. I again smoothed my hands all over it, tweaking my nipples as my hands passed them. Again, the top wasn’t long enough to cover all my butt or pussy. I moved my hands back up to my tiny tits then outwards. This top was more of a vest and the arm holes hung low. I easily slid my hands under the front and held my bare tits.

I slid my hands out leaving the material between my tits then walked out to Ben. The now 3 men all stared at my tits and pussy. Standing in front of them I said,

“What do you think of this one Uncle?”

“Nice,” Ben said, “Pull it straight then bend forward.”

I did and I knew that the 3 of them could see my tits down the front. I turned away from them and bent over again. Spreading my feet quite wide I said,

“What about like this Uncle?”

“Very nice Cherry; haven’t you got another one to try on?”

I stood up, turned to face them and pushed the straps off my shoulders. The top fell to the floor leaving me naked out in the shop.

“Yes, I think I have.”

I turned, squat down beside the vest top and slowly picked it up. Then I stood and walked back to the cubicle.

I took the dungarees dress off the hanger, stepped into it and pulled it up, not fastening it at the sides. I looked in the mirror, played about with the straps a bit then turned and walked out.

The dress easily covered my butt and pussy and the top rested on the front of both my nipples.

“I’m not so sure about this one Cherry.” Ben said, “It looks a little big on you.”

“That’s because of how the straps are, watch.”

With that I pushed the straps off my shoulders, picked the dress up off the floor and shortened the straps while the 3 men watched the naked me.

Happy with the adjustments, I stepped back into the dress and pulled it up.

“Much better Cherry.” Ben said.

I smiled and saw one of the other men nodding his head.

Moving the dress around I said,

“Look, if I pull it from side to side look what pops out.”

As I moved the dress from side to side, one or the other nipple became visible.

Leaving one nipple on display I put my hands inside where it was supposed to fasten at the sides,

“I can easily get my hands to my cu… oops, I shouldn’t use that word.”

I pulled my hands out, put them to the hem at each side and pulled outwards. I could feel the hem at the front rubbing against my skin way above my slit.

“It’s not too short is it?” I asked.

“No, not at all, it’s marvellous Cherry.” Ben said, and 2 other heads shook sideways.

I turned away from them and bent at the waist.

“It’s not too short at the back is it?”

I could feel the hem nearly at the top of my butt.

“No, not at all Cherry, put your own clothes on and we’ll get all 3. Any one of them will be great for going anywhere.”


We went into another clothes shop, this one was a branch of a big chain and the changing rooms are in a separate area; where men aren’t allowed. That didn’t stop me from having a bit of fun. I let Ben choose the tops for me and when I’d got each one on I walked out to where he and some other men were waiting.

Of course, Ben had chosen tops that weren’t really long enough to be worn as dresses, but with me being so small a top that is the right length for a taller girl just about covers my butt.

I put on the same display as in the previous shop for the men, but when I went back to put the third top on I had an idea. Still naked and holding the top, I marched out and right passed all the men. I went to the racks to swap it but I couldn’t find the same top. I searched through the racks ignoring the giggles, the comments and the stares until I heard a teenage girl say,

“What do you think you’re doing?”

I turned and looked at the girl and replied,

“Swapping a top for a bigger size, I couldn’t get into the one that I got before.”

“You should have put your clothes back on before you came out here. Here what size is it that you are looking for?”

I quickly grabbed the nearest top and said,

“This one but in a size 4.”

The young woman looked at me then looked at the tops hanging on the rack. Selecting one she said,

“Try this one. Now quickly get back to the changing rooms.”

I grabbed the top off her and walked back. As I passed Ben I winked at him.


Ben didn’t buy anything at that store and we left. When we got out into the street Ben said,

“Wow Cherry, I never would have thought of doing that. Have you done it before?”

“A couple of times, but never with so many men watching me.”

“I can see that I’m going to have fun with you.”

“And not just in clothes shops I hope.” I added.


Further down the main street we stopped at a shoe shop.

“We’d better get you a decent pair of shoes as well young lady, and some flip flops, I don’t want you cutting your feet around the cottage.”

We went in and looked at some shoes. I looked at some with 3 inch heels and Ben said,

“Are you big enough for those yet?”

“I don’t see why not. I used to wear some of my mums when I was playing.”

“Okay, which ones do you like?”

I selected one and Ben called a young man over.

“We’d like to try a pair of these please but we don’t know what size she takes.”

“No problem sir, madam; would madam like to follow me.”

Wow, I’d never been called a madam before. As I followed the young man I reached up under my blouse and pulled my stretchy school skirt up a bit. I wanted the young man to see my pussy.

The young man knelt down at a measuring thing then looked up to tell me to put a foot on it. As he looked up he must have seen my pussy because he stopped in mid-sentence and stared at my pussy – which got wet and started tingling.

I shook my school shoes off and put my foot furthest away from him on the thing. That meant that my legs were apart a bit, causing my skirt to go up a bit further.

“Like this.” I said.

There was a long pause during which I looked over to Ben and saw a big grin.

“Oh, err, yes, that’s perfect.”

“I know that it is;” I replied, “but what size is my foot?”

“Err, a 3 madam. Can you put your other foot on now please?”

I swapped feet which spoilt his view and he looked down to my foot.

“Good, both a 3. Right, I’ll go and see what we’ve got.”

“You’ve just seen what I’ve got.” I replied.

That confused him a bit so I continued,

“My feet I mean; what else of mine have you been looking at?”

The young man blushed even more and hurried off.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you Cherry?”

“Yeah why, am I being naughty? Do you need to spank me?”

“Later little girl, later.”


The young man re-appeared with a box.

“Try these madam, if you’d like to follow me.”

The young man led me over to a corner and a big square padded bench where my back would be to the rest of the shop.

I sat down and put my arms on the seat behind me. Leaning back I said,

“Can you put them on for me please?”

Even I could see the front of my pussy so when he got on his knees in front of me he could see every little detail, especially as I’d opened my legs to give him easier access – in more ways than one.


The poor man’s arms were shaking as he fumbled to put my right shoe on; his eyes flitting between what he was doing and my pussy; which was getting wetter by the second. I wondered if my juices were bubbling out of my hole.

The young man had the same problems with the left shoe then he eventually said,

“There you go madam, if you’d like to stand and walk about a little please?”

I stood up, knowing that my skirt was way above my pussy. Then I wiggled my ass and pulled my skirt down just enough to not cover the front of my slit.

“Oops, sorry about that.” I said then walked half way down the shop and back; grinning at Ben as I passed him.

I sat down again, causing my skirt to rise again.

“Can I try a size bigger please?”

“Yes of course madam, I’ll be right back.”

This time, the young man took a lot longer and Ben came over to me.

“Having fun Cherry?”

“Yep, I think that he’s having wank back there.”

“I’ve never known a girl like you Cherry; you’re such a cock- tease.”

“Yes, I know, it’s so much fun.”


The man eventually returned looking more relaxed and with another box in his hands. Ben moved away.

“Sorry madam, I had trouble finding it.”

I leaned back on my elbows again, this time even further back so that he could see all of my pussy even before he got down on his knees. We went through the same process and when I got back from my little walk I said,

“I think the first pair fit better, can I try them again please?”

Same routine again, but by this time my pussy was dripping, literally, when I stood up to go for the third walk I could see 4 drops of my juices on the seat. I ignored them.

“I’ll take these please.” I said and looked over to Ben.

Ben paid the man and we left.

Back on the street Ben said,

“Bloody hell Cherry; do you that sort of thing often?”

“Not as often as I’d like. Can you make me cum please? All that getting naked in front of those people has made me sooo horny.”

“We’re not exactly in the sort of place where we can do that sort of thing Cherry, you’ll have to wait. Hey, there’s McDonalds, are you hungry?”


We went in, got our food then went looking for a seat. We found one in a corner looking out onto the street. I went and sat at a table for 4 looking out over the street and Ben sat diagonally opposite me.

I was feeling a bit tired and lazy; and still horny, so I shuffled forward on the seat, lay back and put my feet up on the seat next to Ben. As we ate I idly opened and closed my knees over and over.

We also talked and Ben asked me if I wanted to go swimming or to the beach (only 5 miles away). I had mixed feelings and said,

“Well yes, but I can’t swim and I haven’t got a swimsuit, and I’m never going to get one of those horrible one-piece things that the girls at school wear.”

“I might have a solution to that problem, the girlfriend of a friend of mine has a lingerie shop down the road; she might just have something that you can use.”

We also talked about a few other things, Ben asking me what I wanted to do whilst I was with him.

“Well, apart from getting a suntan, getting my butt spanked, getting fucked and giving you blowjobs; I haven’t really thought about it”

“What about horse riding or walking in the countryside?”

“The horse riding sounds like fun but I’ve never done it before. I’m not sure about the walks.”

“Okay we’ll see how things go. Oh, there’s a river not far from the cottage, you can go skinny-dipping there.”

“Well I wouldn’t have to wear any clothes would I?”

“It wouldn’t be called skinny-dipping if you wore some clothes Cherry. You can even walk there naked if you like.”

“Now that could be fun, would I have to pass any houses to get there?”

“No. Hey, how about you change into one of your new dresses, I bet that you’re fed-up with that old school uniform.”

By that time we’d both finished eating so I stood up and in seconds my skirt and blouse was on the floor.

“Slow down Cherry, I didn’t mean here, you’ll get us thrown out.” Ben said as he quickly got the tank top out of the bag, ripped the price tag off and passed it to me.

I looked around and was a bit disappointed to see no one looking at me; not even from outside, so I slipped the top on and pulled it down as far as it would go, which was just about covering my butt.

I sat down again, the top rising up and my bare butt on the plastic seat.


“Shall we go to that lingerie shop now Cherry?”

“Okay.” I replied and stood up.

“Cherry, cover yourself, I don’t want to get arrested.” Ben said as he got up.


We walked out and down the street. I was happy and put my arm round one of Ben’s.


When we got to the lingerie shop and went in. Ben immediately went over to the sales counter and said hello to the owner Allison. They talked for a couple of minutes as I wandered around the shop looking at the nice clothes, not that I wanted any underwear.

“Hey Cherry, come over here.” Ben shouted.

When I got there Ben introduced us then said,

“Cherry here is looking for some sexy underwear. She’s a bit of a show-off, do you think that you might have something that she’d like?”

Allison laughed a bit then said,

“Yes, I can see that, and some other things. I’m sure that we’ve got a few things that you might like love, you come with me and leave your uncle to have his dirty thoughts.”

Allison grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the store, passing a couple of customers as we went.

We stopped at the underwear section and while she was looking for something she asked,

“So how long are you here for Cherry?”

“Only the school holidays.” I replied.

“Shame.” Allison said as she picked up a couple of bra and knicker sets then she said,

“What about these?”

“No, I was thinking more about something see-through.” I said.

“Hmm, I see, can you see anything that you like?”

Just then the doorbell rang and Allison said,

“Hang on a minute, I won’t be long.”

When Allison left I looked around. I soon found a bra thing that is just 2 triangles of white see-though material with strings holding them together and for around your neck and back.

“That’ll do; now some knickers.” I thought.

I looked further down below where the bra was and saw some matching see-though bikini knickers. Selecting the smallest size I looked round for the changing room. Not being able to see it I thought,

“Sod it.” and took the tank top off.

I was just fastening the bra when Allison returned and said,

“Sorry about that, oh, I see that you’ve found something that you like, here, let me help fasten that.”

The little triangles only just covered my tiny tits and I turned to look for a mirror. There was one near Ben so I walked over and stood in front of it and looked at myself. Allison had followed me over and she stood next to Ben as I put my hands on the bra, smoothed it un-necessarily then I rolled my nipples making them even harder. As I stood there I heard Allison say,

“Certainly not shy is she? She looks like she’s enjoying every second.”

Ben replied,

“Yes, my brother certainly knows how to bring up a girl.”


“I like this, this is my first ever bra and it’s very pretty. Now, where’s those knickers?”

Allison handed them to me and I put them on.

“Bloody hell,” I said, “I can’t wear these, they’re way too big and they’re uncomfortable, my first ever knickers and they have to be granny pants.”

Both Allison and Ben laughed then Allison said,

“How old are you Cherry? And you’ve never worn a bra or knickers before? So where are you going to be wearing your new underwear? Who are they for?”

“Nope, never worn either before. I’m just 13 and these are to stop me getting thrown out of the swimming pool or off the beach.”

“And you want them to be totally see-through?” Allison replied.

“Yeah, I still want people to be able to see my nipples and pussy but no one will be able to say that I’m not wearing anything or not have my bits covered.”

“Well, I see where you’re going Cherry,” Allison said, “but I’m not sure that you’d get away with it? I suppose that because you’re still a kid you might.”

“I’m gonna try; have you got anything smaller than these granny pants?”

Allison laughed again and Ben just shook his head sideways. I took what would be a very risque pair of knickers to some girls off and passed them to Allison. She walked off just as the doorbell rang again and a couple of older teenage girls walked in. They looked at me, one jaw dropped, and I stared back at them as they walked over to the racks.

I stood there, next to Ben, wearing just the minute, see-through bra until Allison got back. She was holding a white see-though sort of thong that has strings that tie at the sides. It has 2 little white see-through triangles about the same size, one that would only cover about a quarter of my butt, and the other that would cover my pussy and pubic area. The triangles are joined by another string.

“That looks better; can I try it on please?”

Allison handed it to me and I struggled to get it tied without it falling off; all the time Allison, Ben and the 2 teenage girls were watching me.

When it didn’t fall off me I said,

“I suppose this will do if I have to wear something. I think that I can have some fun with it.”

I pulled the front triangle up and the string disappeared between my pussy lips. Then I pulled it to one side so that my whole pussy was visible again.

“Cherry,” Ben said, “you look amazing. Of course you look better without them but if you’ve got to wear something then it has to be them.”

“Wow, I guess that we’ll take them please Allison.”

As I took the bra and knickers off Allison asked,

“So what are you going to be doing with yourself whilst you’re here; I’m guessing that Ben here will have to go back to work soon.”

“Walking, skinny-dipping, maybe some horse riding; I don’t really know yet.” I replied as I stood there stark naked.”

“Here,” Ben said, handing my new top to me. ”You’d better put this on.”

“Don’t bother on our account.” One of the teenage girls standing behind me said; “We don’t care, and if the kid prefers to be naked, let her.”

I turned and looked at the girls. They were both looking me up and down.

“Thank you.” I said.

“Put it on Cherry.” Ben said.

I did and one of the girls kept watching me as the other paid for something that she wanted to buy. When they’d left, Allison said,

“Cherry dear, how long can you stand perfectly still for.”

“What!” Ben said.

“Humour me please, take the dress off and try it please?”

I was a bit confused but I did as I was told. For the next 10 minutes I didn’t move at all, not even when a young couple came in, stared at me then went looking for some clothes for the girl.

“Okay Cherry, you can move now, and you can put the dress on again.”

I did as I was told and listened to Allison talking to Ben.

“Ben, your niece obviously is an exhibitionist and as she’s going to have some spare time whilst she’s here, how about we feed that craving of hers. How about I use her as a mannequin on some of the days? I can stand her in the window or in the shop and forget to put some clothes on her. I’m sure that she’ll enjoy herself.”

“If a mannequin is one of those big plastic doll things then I’d quite like that. Can I do it please Uncle Ben?”

“Well,” Ben replied, “I suppose that I could drop you off here on a morning and pick you up on an evening; but not until I have to go back to work. I don’t want to miss out on the fun that I’m got planning for the next couple of weeks.

“Yippee!” I exclaimed, my first job.”

“Err, I didn’t say anything about you getting paid, besides, you’re too young to legally have a job. Maybe we could come to some arrangement.” Allison said.

“I don’t care about money; I’ve never had any anyway.” I replied.

“Well Cherry, I guess that your fetish is going to be satisfied.” Allison said.


“Come on Cherry, we’d better be going; we need to call in at the supermarket on the way back.”

“Okay Ben,” I said, “seeya Allison.”


We left with Ben having one happy little 13 year old hanging off his arm with her bare butt hanging out below her top.


At the supermarket, we got some food and some flip flops. Ben let me ride on the front of the trolley and I kept bending over and wondering if anyone was looking. The old woman at the checkout kept giving me filthy looks as I kept bending over to get things out of the trolley, but I didn’t care.


That night I went straight to Ben’s room and I was in his bed waiting for him before he’d finished in the bathroom.



During the rest of the 2 weeks before Ben had to go back to work Ben took me to a few places; one was the swimming pool. It’s more like a little leisure centre mainly aimed at the tourists. It has a small pool with a couple of slides, a little wave pool, a Jacuzzi and a small steam room. Oh, and just one changing room with cubicles and one shower area.


As we were going in Ben stopped and read a notice. Then he told me that the place closed just before Christmas and re-opened just before Easter.

“So what; I won’t be here.” I said.

“And they give swimming lessons on a Thursday evening. How about we make some enquires?”

“Okay, I think that I need to learn, you never know, I might meet some rich millionaire and he’ll take me to some exotic island.”

“I hope that you do.” Ben replied.


Inside, Ben paid for us the asked the girl about the swimming lessons.

“Oh yes, they’re £10 a week, Thursdays at 7 p.m. It’s just me and Jenny that take them. In fact it’s usually only me and Jenny that are here, we’re the only staff and the manage, and she’s been off sick for weeks.”
“I’m sorry to hear that.” Ben said, “I hope that you don’t have to work too hard.”

“It gets a bit crazy at times but it’s okay. It helps me pay the bills. Just turn up on Thursday if the kid wants to learn.”

We went in and looked around.

“We lock our clothes in those.” Ben said, pointing to the lockers.

I walked over to one, quickly took my top and flip flops off and put them in one of the lockers, much to the delight of a couple of boys who were walking by.

“Cherry, you’re supposed to get changed in one of the cubicles then put your clothes in the locker.”

“I didn’t know that.” I replied.

“Come on in here and we’ll put that excuse for a bikini on you. Then I’ll get changed and we can lock our clothes away.”

Ben helped me put the tiny see-through bra and thong thing on and I just knew that they weren’t going to be covering my bits for long, but hey, who cares?

Ben led me to the showers and I stood next to an older boy as the water poured on to me. The tiny triangles clung to me and got even more transparent – if that was possible.

The boy was watching me as Ben took my hand and led me out to the pool. As he opened the door the noise hit us. There must have been over a hundred kids in there, all screaming their heads off; and a few adults who were probably trying to control their kids.

“Bloods hell Cherry, I didn’t expect it to be this crowded.” Ben said as he looked for a space in the pool.

Eventually he found one at the shallow end and we jumped in. As I entered the water I felt the triangles of the bra move. I didn’t bother looking, or touching my tits to see if they were still covered.

After unsuccessfully trying to show me some of the basics because of the crowds, Ben pulled me to the side and we got out. It was then that I looked down at my chest. Neither tit was covered.

“Sod this.” I said, and pulled on the bra strings. Giving it to Ben I continued,

“Stuff that in your pocket please.” No one cares, and there are loads of little girls that are topless.”

Ben looked around then agreed with me.

Ben decided to have a look around the place and he led me on a tour. Just as we approached the jacuzzi 3 people got out so Ben and I got in.

“Wow, this is nice, I’ve never been in one of these before. “I said to Ben but I wasn’t sure that he’s heard over all the noise.


We sat there with the bubbles tickling me. I wanted them to tickle my pussy so I unfastened the strings and gave it to Ben. He shook his head sideways as if to tell me that I’d get into trouble.

Oh, that was nice. I closed my eyes and relaxed. People got out and others got in. A man got in and sat so close to me that his leg was touching mine. I wondered if he was going to grope me. I held my hand that was nearest to him up, out of the water so that he’d know that my hand wasn’t in the way, but he just ignored me.

Meanwhile, my other had found its way to Ben’s cock down his shorts and I was giving him a very limited wank.

Ben finally decided that we should get out and tried to give me the thong to put on. I shook my head sideways and stood up. One man opposite me smiled and another’s eyes opened wide. I brushed passed the knees and feet and climbed the steps to get out, then turned to see if Ben was following me. He wasn’t, he’d already got out by climbing over the side.

I grabbed one of Ben’s hands and let him lead me. As we walked no one said anything although a couple of teenagers did have a long look at me. Ben led me to the little steam room, yet another first, and it was hot. We sat next to each other and I tried to look at the other 4 people in there but they were just fuzzy shapes.

After a while I slid back on the wet, plastic seat, brought my feet up and put my hands on my spread knees hoping that the people opposite me could see better than I could. I wished that the place had been bigger so that I could lie on the seat and play with my pussy.

It didn’t take that long before I got too hot and I got up. I was expecting Ben to follow me out but he didn’t. I jumped into the shower that was there then decided to go for a walk on my own. I wanted to see if I could shock anyone.

I wandered all around and saw that girl lifeguard; well I saw her back, she was talking to some little kids. I wondered if she’d tell me to out a swimsuit on or get throw me out if she saw me.

I saw the slides and thought that it would be nice to try one because the water that the kids were going into wasn’t that deep. I joined the short queue and was followed by some teenage boys that looked older than me. They started talking about my butt and me being naked so I turned round to let them look at my front for a few seconds. I smiled as I heard one say,

“Nice pussy little girl.”

When the queue in front moved up 3 steps I waited until they went up one more then quickly went up, turned to look at the boys and moved my feet apart.

“Cute little clit.” I heard one of them say before they all moved up.

The little slide was okay and the water rushing passed my pussy was nice, even though it only lasted for seconds; and I didn’t drown, nor get close to it.

After that I jumped into the shallow end of the pool again and slowly walked around all the people. A couple of the fathers stared at my pointy tits for a few seconds, but that was it.

When I got to the side of the pool there was Ben.

“Found you kiddo. Having fun?”

“A bit, there are too many people here.” I replied.

“I’m sure that there’ll be a lot less when we come back on Thursday for your first lesson.”

“I hope so.”


We did go back that Thursday evening, and every Thursday evening since and my swimming is improving. The first Thursday that we went I didn’t bother with the bra, just the thong thing. When I went out to the pool the 2 girl instructors were there, along with 3 other kids and some parents. One of the other kids was a boy about my age and he kept looking at me.

No one said anything about me being topless. I’m not sure how many of them realised that my bottoms were see-through. I know that both the girl instructors did, they both smiled at me and one of them complimented me on my choice of bikini bottoms.

Neither of them said anything when they saw that I had a front wedgie when they were supporting me on my back or getting me to climb out and then jump back in for them to catch me; and I’m not sure if anyone else saw. I kept looking over to Ben who was talking to some parents. Whenever Ben saw me looking he waved at me.

The front wedgie was still there when I got out at the end of the lesson, pleased with the bit of progress that I had made.

One of the male parents smiled when he saw me walking towards him in the changing room on my way to have a shower. I’d taken the thong off by then and I showered with the other kids. I was the only one naked and I’m not sure if the parents watching were looking at their kids or me. I made a big deal of soaping between my legs but that didn’t seem to attract any more attention. Well, apart from that boy about my age, he kept looking at me.


When I was dressed I went looking for Ben. I found him talking to both the girl instructors. One of them told me that I had done good; and said that she hoped that I’d be back the next week.

Ben said that I would, then apologised for my bikini that kept having wardrobe malfunctions. It was Jenny that laughed and then she said,

“Don’t worry about it, we don’t even care if the kids are naked, it’s teaching them to swim that’s the important thing. We had one girl and one boy last year who came naked every week. At that age no one’s bothered if they are wearing anything or not.”

“Great,” I thought, “no more silly bikini.”


Things improved a couple of weeks later when the 2 girl instructors were joined by a young male instructor. I didn’t catch him looking at me much but it was nice when he had his hands under me to support me in the water and he caught me when I jumped in.

As I said, we’ve been back every Thursday since and I haven’t worn anything there since. My swimming is improving as well.



Another place that Ben took me was the beach; well, one of the beaches. Apparently there are a few little ones along that coast. Ben hadn’t been to any of them and he didn’t know if any of them were nudist beaches or ‘clothes optional’ beaches. Before we got there I decided that the beach that we were going to was going to be a clothes optional one. Ben had put my lingerie bikini in the bag but I had no intention of putting it on.

And I didn’t. The carpark was close to the beach and there wasn’t anyone there taking money so I told Ben that I was going naked.

There must have been about a hundred people there, families, couples, groups of teenage boys and girls and some men on their own.

Ben led me down the path and onto the sand. Although I’d never been to a beach before, I remembered what it was like to walk on sand from the kid’s sandpit near our flat, so I wasn’t surprised.

Ben lay out our towels near the water’s edge and I lay on my stomach watching the waves for ages; it was almost hypnotic.

Eventually, Ben told me to close my legs and start playing in the sand, so I started digging a hole. It didn’t take long for it to get to be a big hole and I had to lean over to get my hands to the bottom. I soon realised that my butt was going up in the air so I tried to time my digs to coincide with the people walking along the water’s edge.

When I’d had enough Ben told me to walk into the sea and rinse the sand off me. I did and the cold water and waves splashing onto me was great. My little clit shrunk and my nipples got really hard. I got knocked over by a wave twice before I decided to get out and go for a wander. I wasn’t worried about getting lost or anything; the beach wasn’t that big and Ben was watching me all the time.

I wandered all over, watching the waves, the people and the kids playing. No one took any notice of the naked little girl who kept having a quick rub of a tit or her pussy.

I say no one, but at the end of the beach there are some big ricks sticking up and there didn’t appear to be anyone there. I wandered around them and saw a naked man, sat there having a wank. I went and stood where I could watch and where he could see me.

When he did see me he smiled and kept wanking. I decided to rub my pussy and my tits, and after I’d started doing that the man used his free hand to wave me over to him. I shook my head sideways and kept rubbing. The man’s waves got more urgent so I turned and walked away.

I kept walking and having the odd rub until I got back to Ben. I told him that it was boring and that I wanted to leave. I told him that I needed him to fuck me. He told me that it would take about 30 minutes driving to get home.

We got as far as the deserted carpark before I jumped up onto Ben and asked him to fuck me right there. He did.



One day after Ben had taken me to do some more clothes shopping (well tops), and some more flashing fun, we were walking down the High Street and Ben saw someone that he knew, he whispered to me,

“Best behaviour please Cherry.”

“Good afternoon your Lordship.” Ben said to the man.

“Oh, good afternoon Ben, nice day for a stroll; and who is this charming little girl?”

“Your Lordship, this is my niece Cherry, she’s staying with me for a few weeks. Cherry, this is Lord Fontlebury, Lord of the manor, and my boss.”

“Wow, a Lord.” I thought, and did a little curtsy then put my hand out to shake the one that was in front of me.

“Your Lordship,” Ben said, “it’s your summer ball this weekend and I was wondering if you would consider letting Cherry be one of your hostesses for the evening. She’s 16 and she hasn’t lost it yet.”

“Lost what my man?”

“She’s 16 and she’s called Cherry.”

“Cherry, 16 oh, ooooooh, I see; and you’re still a virgin young Cherry. Let me have a look at you.”

I stepped back and did a twirl; my tank top dress rising up a little giving his Lordship a better view of my butt and pussy. Back facing his Lordship Ben said,

“Lift your arms up Cherry.”

Realising that Ben wanted me to give his Lordship a better look at my pussy I lifted my arms high in the air, leant back a bit and pushed my hips forward. The whole of my pubic area was exposed for him to have good look.

“Yes, yes; very nice my dear. A virgin you say. I’ll get Henry to contact you tomorrow Ben. Good day; and I look forward to seeing more of you young lady.”


As we resumed our walk Ben told me that every August ‘his Lordship’ has a big private party, to raise a lot of money for charities, for all his rich friends. He hires 3 or 4 young ladies to act as hostesses and the only thing that they serve-up is their bodies. They are there to do whatever the rich men and women want them to do.

“BEN, how could you volunteer me for that; and tell him that I’m 16, and a virgin.”

“I’m sorry Cherry, I thought that yo….”

“And you were right Ben; I’d love to be there. Thank you Ben; now all I’ve got to do is remember what it was like to be a virgin.”


When we got home I told Ben that he’d have to really thrash my butt for making such an assumption. He laughed and pulled me outside and told me to get over the saw horse.

Twenty swats of Ben’s belt, one very sore and red butt, and a well fucked pussy, I went inside and cooked the tea.



Ben told me that there was a little zoo not that far away and asked me if I wanted to go. When he told me just how small it is I said that I’d rather go to a big farm that has lots of different animals. I told him that the only real animals that I’d ever seen were on the TV or cats, dogs and the odd fox. Ben laughed and got on his phone. He arranged for us to go and see one of his mates who runs a farm not far away that has quite a few different animals. He told me that I could watch the cows getting milked. When he said that my tits suddenly felt good and my nipples got hard and ached a bit.

The next afternoon we set off in the land rover. Ben had told me that I needn’t bother with any clothes because they’d get very dirty, and that his mate would appreciate a naked little girl being there. That was fine by me.

When we got there, Ben’s mate (Mick) came out to greet us. When I got out of the land rover and Mick saw me he said,

“Wow Ben, where have you been hiding this beauty.”

That made me feel good. Mick then told me to leave my flip flops in the land rover, that they’d only get covered in mud and that I might lose them in the mud.

I had a quick vision of me covered from head to feet in mud.

We spent the next couple of hours looking at the pigs, hens, goats, sheep, horses, donkeys and cows.

Mick got me to feed some of the animals and collect some eggs.

We also watched a sow that had just given birth to about a dozen piglets; they were all sucking at her tits. My tits tingled as I thought what it would be like to have that many little tits on my chest.

As I was bent over the wall of the pig enclosure, one of the farms 2 sheep dogs that had followed us around started sniffing between my legs from behind me. After telling it to go away about 20 times I just gave up and let it sniff. It didn’t only want to sniff; it wanted to lick. The first time that it did that I let out a loud moan; both Ben and Mick turned to look at me, saw what was happening and smiled. Mick then said,

“Do you want to borrow the dog while she’s staying with you?”

“That’s an idea;” Ben said, “but I’ve got other things planned for her till I have to go back to work.”

“I bet that you have.” Mick replied, still with a grin on his face.

Meanwhile, the dog was eagerly licking my pussy; it’s rough tongue having a very positive effect on me and I orgasmed within a couple of minutes. Mike and Ben were still watching.

“Duke,” Mick shouted, “leave her alone.”

Duke sulked away, but didn’t go far.


Mick had been right about the mud; within 5 minutes of getting there I was covered up to my knees and had splashes all over me. It didn’t help when I slipped and landed in the mud. Mick joked that I should take up mud wrestling.


Mick also got Duke and Foxy (his other dog) to give me a demonstration of rounding-up the sheep and herding them from one corner of the field to another.


I stood well clear when the cows started to plod over to the milking shed. Mick explained that they automatically appeared at the right times each day.

We watched the cows get milked and plod out, back to their field. Then Mick called me over. He was holding 2 of the glass Teat Cups with pipes attached and when I got close enough he put them over my nipples. I gasped as they automatically started sucking my nipples. I moaned over and over as I watched my nipples and areolas get bigger and bigger. My muddy right hand went to my pussy and got busy. Before long I was screaming that I was cumming and wanting more.

Unfortunately, Mick switched the machine off and told me that leaving the suction on for too long would damage my tits. He released the vacuum and we all watched as my tits slowly shrank back to their normal (almost) size.

My nipples were rock hard and throbbed for hours after that experience.


Ben said that we should leave and let Mick get on with his work but before we left he asked Mick where the hosepipe was. He said that I couldn’t get into his land rover like I was.

Mick hosed me down and I got into the land rover dripping wet and shivering.


My nipples were still throbbing when Ben spanked me when we got back. He told me that I shouldn’t have let the dog make me cum.



Ben also introduced me to bondage that first week. He had a box of things in his shed that he used to use with his wife. When I told him that I would like to try being tied-up he went and got the box out and we cleaned everything in 2 sessions. We only got about half way through with me asking what each item was used for before I asked him to put the ankle and wrist cuffs on me and tie me to the bed. Guess what we did then.

When we went back to finish the cleaning we only managed to get the job done because I asked him what the red ball with leather straps attached was. He answered my question with a demonstration.

We finished the job with me being quite quiet.

Then, Ben handcuffed my hands behind my back and put the dog collar round my neck. Putting a leash on the collar he took me for a walk down the road. It was so exciting knowing (even though it was extremely unlikely) that someone could drive or walk along the road or look out from the other couple of cottages on that road and see me like that.

We walked all the way to the main road with me getting more excited hoping that he was going to take me onto the main road where all the traffic that I could see would be able to see me. He didn’t and we turned round and walked back.

When Ben finally released me I asked him if he’d take me somewhere semi-public and take me for a walk like that.


I spent quite a few hours that fortnight, restrained in one way or another. The way that I like the most is when Ben puts the cuffs on my ankles and hauls my feet up to the top of that big metal frame in the front garden. He hauls me up on 2 ropes, one at each end of the frame so that I end up spread wide with my arms and hair dangling down. The frame’s so high that Ben can haul me up so that my hands can’t reach the ground. One time (so far) when he’s left me like that for a couple of hours, he pushed a cucumber into my pussy and told me to keep it there until he let me down. It was difficult and I had to concentrate, but I managed it.


The next day he took me into town wearing my dungarees dress and the collar and lease. He led me into McDonalds and then to Allison’s lingerie shop like that.

Allison welcomed us with a big grin on her face.

“Getting her trained.” Allison said as she came and inspected my dress and moved it to show my tits.

“She’s getting to be a good little obedient puppy.” Ben replied as he got some handcuffs out of his pocket and cuffed my hands behind me. Allison joked that she should let every male customer that comes in whilst I was there have a free grope.

Unfortunately, no men did come in.

I was led back to the land rover still wearing the cuffs.


That evening Ben took me to his local pub wearing the same outfit, minus the cuffs. He told me to play with the tourist’s kids out the back for a while. Most of them were younger than me but there was one girl who was about my age. She wanted to know why I had the collar on and why I wasn’t wearing any underwear (Ben had shortened the straps so that the front of my slit was visible most of the time). I told her the truth and she didn’t know what to say.

When I went back inside Ben was at the bar getting some drinks. The barman looked me up and down then said,

“You’re a lucky bastard Ben.”

I followed Ben back to his mates, carrying one of the drinks for him.

“Does she make a good table Ben?” Lewis (Ben’s other mate) said.

“What are you on about Lewis?” Mick asked.

“Can I show you Ben?”

“Be my guest.” Ben replied.

Lewis then directed me to get on my hands and knees and stay perfectly sill. He then told me to make a couple of adjustments so that my back was parallel to the floor.

“There you go.” Lewis said as he put his pint on my back.

“Stay like that Cherry.” Ben said.

When I’d got on my hands and knees the back of my dress had risen up and now barely covered any of my butt; and the bib of the dress was hanging well below my tits. Not that that mattered, you would have had to get your head close to the floor to see them.

My butt and pussy were a different story and a few of the locals came over to have a look, all praising Ben for his choice of new furniture.

For the next hour or so I was a table with 3 pints of beer balanced on my back. Ben told me that it would be good practice for when I’m going to be a mannequin. I wondered if Allison would let me pose like that (with my butt facing the street) in her shop window.

Quite a few people came over to see me, and, presumably, have a look at my butt and pussy that was getting wetter and wetter all the time.



Every Friday evening Ben invites a couple of his mates around for a few beers and a game of poker. I’d been there just over a week when he told me about these so he’d missed out on one game. I told Ben that he shouldn’t have stopped them because of me and asked him to get his mates round on the Friday.

“You know what we might end up doing don’t you?” Ben said.

“Me; I hope.”

“Yes, and it might get a bit adventurous Cherry, are you up for that?”

“If you mean getting tied up and spanked and fucked, then yes, bring it on.”

“Good girl. I’ll let the lads know that Friday evenings are back on and that they going to get more interesting for a while.”


As that second Friday approached my pussy tingled in anticipation. Okay, I knew that I was going to be naked in front of 3 men all evening, but it was what they might do to me that was so exciting. Would they gangbang me? Would they whip me? Would they tie me up? Would they tie me to that big metal frame like Ben did? Would people walk passed the cottage and see the 3 of them abusing my body. Would they whip my pussy and tits? Would they push all sorts of big objects up my pussy? All those ideas got my pussy very wet every time that I thought about it.


We went to the supermarket on the Friday morning to get some more food and beer and snacks for the evening. I took the opportunity to flash my butt and pussy while we walked round filling the trolley. Ben couldn’t be bothered buying any vegetables but that didn’t stop me shocking a couple of people by picking up carrots and a cucumber and mimicking fucking myself with them.


Mick (the farmer) was the first to arrive and he greeted me by saying that he had trouble recognising me because I wasn’t covered in mud.

Lewis arrived last and he introduced himself as Allison’s friend. Then he said,

“I see that you are as young and cute as Allison said, I’m looking forward to seeing you in her shop window.”

By that time my pussy was really dripping. I wanted the 3 of them to pounce on me right there and then but they didn’t. I just said,

“You might just see some more of me tonight.”

“There isn’t much more of you to see Cherry.”

Ben took charge,

“Okay guys, we’re here to play poker, Cherry, can you get us some beers please.”

“Are you going to play Cherry; it’s better with more players.”

“I haven’t any money Lewis.” I replied.

“I can think of a few things that we could play for.”

“So can I.” Mick added.


I was hoping that the poker would be abandoned when Mick and Lewis saw the naked me, but no, they sat round the table and played poker. I kept getting beers for them and I trying to work out how to play the game but I couldn’t understand it.

I was getting bored, and dry. Ben offered me a beer but it wasn’t my mouth that was dry.

Finally Ben said,

“Okay, the next winner gets a blowjob from Cherry.”

“I’m glad that you added that last bit.” Mick said, “I don’t want one from one of you two.”

Lewis won and Ben told me to get under the table.

While I unzipped Lewis and did the deed below the table, the 3 of them were starting the next game which Ben had said that the winner could spank me.

I swallowed Lewis' jism just before he won again.

“Okay Cherry,” Lewis said, “over the other end of the table please.”

With me bent over the table, and Ben and Mick watching, Lewis started spanking me with his hand. After the first 5 swats I heard Ben say,

“Don’t do any damage that will still be visible tomorrow afternoon Lewis; my little slut has an appointment at the manor house tomorrow evening.”

As Lewis kept spanking and my pain started turning to pleasure, I heard Mick say,

“How the hell did you get her in to the summer ball? I assume that she’s not going as a guest?”

“Hell no, I can’t afford the tickets for that. You’re right; she’s part of the entertainment.”

“But she’s only 13; they never have girls younger than 16. They like to keep it legal.”

“I told his Lordship that she was 16 when I let him inspect her on the High Street.”

“And she knows what happens at those dos?”

“She’s got a good idea.”

“Lucky girl.” Mark said; “she might just make a few bob as well.”

By then, Lewis was administering his last swat; not enough to make me cum.

“Stay there Cherry.” Ben said. “It’s Mark’s turn.”


As Mark started swatting my butt, Ben told Lewis to finger fuck me between swats.

They both stopped when I started to cum, and the 3 of them watched my body jerk about and listen to my swearing as I peeked then came down from my high.

When I was able, Ben told me to go and get 3 more beers for them while he went and got some rope and that ball gag.

Ben put the ball gag on me then surprised me by getting 2 clothes pegs out of his pocket and put them on my nipples.

“Ouch.” I said as each one found my little nipples then squashed them.

I was then instructed to lie on the table with my butt at the end. In between sups of their beer, the 3 of them tied my left ankle to my left wrist and the same on my right side. To be able to do that my legs had to go up and back towards my head.

That done, another rope was tied to my left ankle, passed under the table and up to my right angle. Before tying it to my right ankle Lewis pressed on my ankles so that I was spread as far as I could go.

I was so worked-up that I was convinced that my juices were flowing out of my open hole.

“Fucking hell.” Lewis said, “That’s a really cute little pussy; it’s so small.”

“She’s only 13 Lewis, what do you expect?” Mark replied.


“Right guys, she’s all yours.” Ben said, “Do whatever you want but remember, no bruising and no blood. Oh, don’t worry about those red marks; they’ll be gone by the morning.”

“Can I take that ball gag off her and climb on the table?”

“Yep.”


The next hour or so was amazing. Even just being tied down like that was enough to nearly make me cum, but having the 2 of them working on both ends of me easily took me to heaven and beyond. I vaguely remember them swapping ends but I was too high to be sure.

When they eventually stopped, Ben gave me a drink then put the ball gag back on.


The 3 of them stood looking at me and drinking another beer.

“Shame that it’s so dark outside; it would have been nice to string her up on that frame out front.” Lewis said.

Mark replied,

“How long is she here for Ben?”

“Another month or so?”

“Would you like to be strung-up out there Cherry?” Mark asked.

“Aaargh….. I …… Hmmmf”

“Oh sorry Cherry, I’ll take that as a yes then.”

“You really need to get some hooks and rings installed on the ceiling Ben, and some rings welded to that frame out there. With a couple of floodlight we can easily string her up and stretch her wide at this time of the night. You’d like that wouldn’t you Cherry? Oh sorry, I’ll assume that you’d say yes if you could talk. You’re free on a Wednesday afternoon aren’t you Lewis?” Mark asked.

“Yes I am, what are you thinking mate?”

“I’m pretty sure that I’ve got everything that we need at the farm, welding gear as well. Can you meet me here as soon as you’re free?”

“I don’t think that I can get any time off,” Ben said, “I’ve just had 2 weeks off.”

“Don’t worry mate; we can manage can’t we Lewis?”

“Yeah, sure we can; and we’ll have a willing volunteer to make sure that we get things in the right place won’t we Cherry?”

“Hmmmf, hmmmmf.”


While the 3 of them finalised their plans I was just lying there, legs and arms still spread wide and tied down.

Then I heard a car approaching and a couple of minutes later, in walked Allison.

“Been having fun guys?” She asked as she looked at me.

“You okay Cherry? You certainly look like you’ve been having fun.”

“Hmmmf, hmmmmf.”

“Hang on a minute love.”

Allison came over to me and took the ball gag off me.

“So, are you okay Cherry?”

“Yes, I sure am. That was fun, you ought to try it Allison, such a turn-on.”

“Been there, done that. It didn’t do as much for me as it obviously does for you. Fuck girl, if you’re like this when you’re 13, what are you going to be like when you’re legal?”

“Dead?” I replied.

“More like a famous porn star.” Allison said. ”Come on guys, time to go. I’ll leave Ben to sort you out Cherry; you still might be getting some more pleasure.”


Ben un-tied me and told me to go and have a shower. When I was done he told me to go to bed. He told me that I needed to get lots of sleep because I wouldn’t get much the next night. He didn’t even fuck me again before we went to sleep, but he did snuggle up to me and put his arm over me and held one tit.

Ben didn’t fuck me again in the morning, saying that I needed to be super horny that evening.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 05 – The Slut at the Manor House

That Saturday evening Ben drove me to the big manor house and told me which door to go to. He then told me that he would be back at exactly the same place at 9 o’clock in the morning. The door was opened by a butler called Henry who told me to follow him. He led me to a room where 3 other girls were, all a few years older than me and all in just knickers.

One of them came over to me and said,

“So, you’re the star of the evening little girl. It’s a long time since they’ve had a cherry to pop; what’s your name?”

“Cherry.”

“Cherry, really, you’re called Cherry?”

“Yes I am.”

“Okay, sorry, I’m Autumn. Ladies this is our virgin sacrifice for the night; she’s called Cherry.”

Autumn introduced the other 2 girls then said,

“Obviously this is your first time in more ways than one so to start with just do what I do. After couple of minutes you’ll soon get the hang of it. Don’t refuse too many requests or you’ll get kicked out. Don’t worry about the money, Henry keeps tabs on what’s going on and he’ll make sure that you get what’s due to you. Now, you’ll need to get your underwear off, the men don’t like strap marks.”

“I’m not wearing any underwear.”

“Good, a virgin that comes prepared. I like that. The evening starts with us all parading around letting everyone have a good look at us then there’s an auction so see who gets each one of us first. Each of us gets 20% of what we sell for. After that you’re on your own; anything can happen; well I say anything but there are a couple of rules. At the end of the night we have to be alive and not physically damaged.”

“Wow, so we can be told who and how to fuck and they can punish us as much as they like.” I asked.

“Yes, but as I said, no broken bones of blood drawn.”

“Okay, I think I can live with that. So what happens after our buyer has finished with us?”

“We just walk around and anyone else can bid for us again.”

“This could be fun. Do they fuck us in the main hall?” I asked.

“Anywhere they like. Sounds like you’re going to survive this in one piece kiddo”

As Autumn was saying that I noticed that she and the other girls were getting naked. All 3 were as bald as I am.

I took my top and shoes off and put them in a corner.

“How old are you Cherry?” Autumn asked.

“I’m 13 but my uncle told Lord Fontlebury that I was 16.”

“Fucking hell Cherry, are you sure that you want to be here?”

“Oh yes, it sounds as if I’m going to have lots of fun.”

“Okay, it’s your body kiddo. Oh, when Henry comes for us he’ll use a marker pen to write a number on each of your tits. He might have to write above or below those. It’s a permanent marker and will take a few days to wash off, but it will eventually go.”

When Henry came for us I saw that Autumn was whispering to him and looking over to me, but I wasn’t scared. When he came to me he wrote the number 13 on both of my tiny tits, and on my stomach. I guess that he wanted somewhere where he could write big numbers.


Henry then took us to the main hall and opened the doors. I was so surprised; there must have been a hundred people in there, men and women, all sat around tables. They were all dressed in suits and posh gowns, and some staff where still clearing away the remains of a meal.

“Follow me.” Henry commanded. He then slowly walked around all the tables, stopping whenever one of the guests wanted a closer look at any of us. No one touched us.

Back near the doors, Henry lined us up then Lord Fontlebury stood up and picked up a microphone. Henry whispered something in his ear then he looked over to me and smiled.

Lord Fontlebury then took bids for each of us in turn starting with Autumn, and me last. When it was my turn he started by announcing that I had lied to get there that night. As he said that my heart dropped, I was sure that I was going to get thrown out but he went on to say that I was only 13, but still a virgin, and that it was too late to change anything. He asked everyone to bid high and think about the donation that would be going to the children’s charity.

My heart lifted and my pussy started tingling as people started to offer stupid amounts of money for the use of my body. I would have happily let anyone of them fuck me right there and then for free. I had a quick vision of been fucked on a table in there with other 100 or so people all watching.

The bids went higher and higher, way passed what the other 3 girls had gone for and I was gobstruck when my body was finally sold for £17,500. It wasn’t until it was all over that I realised that I would get £3,500 of that.

The person who won the use of my body first was a middle-aged man and he and his wife came over to claim me. I looked at them both and wondered what the 2 old people could possibly do to me.

How wrong could I be? Four big men came over to me and picked me up. The 2 that were holding my legs held them wide apart, and feet first, I was slowly carried around the room twice. It was like they were showing my pussy to everyone there – which really got me all tingly and so wet.

Finally, they took me to the big table in the centre of the room where I was spread out for all to see again. There was some talking going on so I looked all around. As I looked towards my feet I couldn’t help notice my 3 mounds (hips and pubic bone) that were sticking up from my very flat stomach. I watched as the man and the woman stripped naked, the man’s hard cock bouncing about; then the 2 over-weight people climbed onto the table and the man stood between my legs and the woman with feet either side of my head. I heard a drum roll then the man lifted my legs over his shoulders and I felt his cock at my extremely wet entrance.

In one quick thrust he was deep inside me. Remembering that I was supposed to be a virgin, I screamed quite loudly. That scream got lots of applause from the dozens of people all around who had moved in to watch. I was in heaven.

The man started fucking me, quickly getting into a steady rhythm. No sooner than he got into the rhythm the woman, on her knees, moved in from behind my head, grabbed my little tits and lowered her pussy onto my face.

Instinctively, I opened my mouth and started eating her, glad that my mother had made me do it to her a few times and instructed me in what to do; but annoyed that the woman didn’t shave or pluck. I hoped that I wouldn’t get any of her hairs stuck in my throat or teeth.

My tiny tits took quite a pounding as both the man and the woman pulled, poked and twisted my nipples. Thankfully, the woman kept lifting up so that I could breathe.


That man had amazing stamina for someone his age and the pounding seemed to go on for ever (Ben later told me that the man must have been taking something called Viagra). I orgasmed twice and the woman once, flooding my face with her juices.

It finally ended when the man shot his load deep inside me. He thrust so deep into me that I thought that my eyes were going to pop out of their sockets.

To more applause, the 2 got off me and off the table leaving me laying there exhausted. Our audience drifted off, presumably to watch what the other girls were doing.

After a few minutes Henry appeared and led me to a room where there were 2 showers. He instructed me to have a quick shower then he handed me a hosepipe with water running out of it and told me to clean my insides. I looked at him wondering what I was supposed to do and he said,

“Put the end in your vagina young lady.”

“Never thought about doing that.” I thought; then did as instructed. Then,

“Wow, that was nice.” As the water filled me up.

When it started to hurt I pulled the hose out and the water shot out of me. It was like I was pissing huge amounts of water.

“Again.” Henry commanded; so I did; making a mental note to do that again back at Ben’s place.

Ben handed me a big fluffy towel and I quickly dried myself as Henry watched.

“Come on girl;” Henry said, “there are more guests to pleasure.”


Henry led me back to the main hall and round the room where people kept saying things like,

“Fifty pounds for a blowjob.” And,

“Five hundred to tan her ass.”

Henry obviously had some sort of mental list of minimum amounts for each act of pleasure that I had to perform because he rejected some offers and gently pressed on my back to get me to move on.


Over the next goodness knows how many hours I gave 4 blowjobs, ate out 2 old women, got fucked 4 times, masturbated 3 times and got spanked twice; all with an audience. The spankings were nice because they tied me to a table before they started. After each fucking I was led to the showers and instructed to clean myself, outside and inside.

Over the hours I saw, and heard the other girls getting the same treatment as me. Their screams of pain and pleasure seemed to be louder than mine so I started getting a bit more vocal. I wondered if the audience liked more noise from the girls.


Things started to slow down when light started to come through the windows and eventually, there were only 4 naked girls in the room, all fast asleep on tables.


Henry came in and woke us up and told us that it was 9 o’clock and time to leave. He let us take a quick shower then gave each of us a cheque.

Autumn held her cheque up and said that she was sorted for the next year. I looked at my cheque and was stunned to see that it was for £14,800. I just couldn’t believe that people would pay that sort of money for something that I would happily have given for free.

Four naked girls left the building and walked to waiting cars, each carrying their clothes, shoes and their cheque.


When I saw Ben’s land rover he got out and hugged me before opening the door for me. I climbed in and we set off for the cottage. Ben had to wake me when we got home and I went and climbed into the bed.

It was the middle of the afternoon when I woke-up and went looking for Ben. I found him in the front garden clearing rubbish from around the base of the old metal swing frame.

“This thing is coming back into use; and to think that I was going to cut it down.” Ben said, then he led me back inside and got me some breakfast.


As I slowly came back to life I told Ben all about my night and how amazed I was that I’d been given so much money for a night of unbelievable pleasure. Ben asked me what I was going to do with the money.

“Give it to you.” I replied. “I’ve never had any money of my own and I don’t need it. I don’t need anything. I’m happy with what I’ve got. Anyway, I haven’t even got a bank account so I guess that this is just a piece of paper.”

“But you haven’t got anything Cherry. There must be something that you want? And that piece of paper is worth £14,800 and I know how we can convert it to a big pile of £20 notes for you.”

“Well I supposed I could do with one of those vibrator things; they look like they could be fun.”

Ben laughed then told me that he’d pay the cheque into his bank account and draw out some cash straight away and the rest just before I go home.

“Whatever!” I replied.

Ben also told me that he’d spend some of the money that I’d got on some new toys for me. I liked that idea.


When I finished eating I stood up, grabbed Ben’s hand and said,

“I’m nice and clean inside and I want you to change that Ben. Afterwards I’ll show you how I got so clean. You have got a hosepipe haven’t you?”


An hour later Ben was digging the hosepipe out of his shed and a bit later, putting pegs in the ground marking the distance that my pussy can squirt water.

After about a dozen goes Ben said,

“Can you shoot the water as far using your ass?”

I thought for a couple of seconds then said,

“My ass will be full of shit; I might squirt that out as well.”

“Yes you might. Okay, let’s go over to the vegetable patch, your shit will be good fertilizer for the vegetables.”


We did, and I did. The vegetables got what they needed and we discovered that my ass can take a lot more water and squirt it a lot further than my pussy can. I guessed that my as muscles are stronger than my pussy muscles. I made a mental note to find out how I can increase my pussy muscles strength.


I got tired sooner than I thought so we spent an hour or so at Ben’s computer and we ordered loads of toys. He ordered them all with express delivery saying that he wanted to make sure that they were here before the Friday night poker game.

Most of what I saw and read about was all new to me and I looked forward to it all arriving. We also ordered some bondage equipment. Ben said that he wanted me to have the best and not second-hand items.

I might have been tired but we still had some fun before we went to sleep. After a bit more fun in the morning we got up and I got him some breakfast.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 06 – Uncle Ben goes back to work

On the first Monday that Ben had to go to work we were eating some breakfast when Ben asked me what I was going to do that day.

“It’s a nice sunny day so I was thinking about going for a walk after my morning plucking session; maybe I’ll find that river you mentioned.”

“Good idea, you can go skinny-dipping.”

“I can’t swim, remember?”

“Hmm, yes, but you could go for a paddle.”

“Yeah, I might just do that.”

“Cherry love, don’t forget that I said there might be some scouts or other youth group camping down there, and if you go the other way you might come across a caravan park. It will probably be quite full with it being the school holidays. I’m guessing that you aren’t going to put any clothes on so you be careful; okay.”

“Yes Ben, I’ll be careful, I’m not a little kid any more.”

“You can say that again you sexy little slut.”

“I love it when you call me dirty names Ben.”


I sat out the front and had my daily plucking session then I set off, naked apart for my flip flops, and I wandered off in the direction that Ben had told me to go. Surprisingly, I enjoyed the walk; everything was so nice, so fresh, so quiet. It made me wish that I’d grown-up there. I followed a path through a couple of fields then a small wood then the path dropped down to the river.

It wasn’t that big but it was really pretty, not like the grotty river where I live. I stood and just watched the water flowing over the rocks for a while then decided to go for a paddle.

Kicking my flip flops off I waded in. I got as deep as my waist then decided that I shouldn’t get so deep into it so I turned and headed back. I got to about knee deep and was watching the water, and a couple of little fish, when I heard some voices, kids voices.

I quickly decided that I wanted to get out and hide in the trees to see who they were and what they were doing. Rushing to get out, I slipped on a slippery rock and went head-long, banging my head on a rock.

Fortunately, I didn’t knock myself out but it really hurt and I was very dazed. I managed to get to my knees and crawl to the bank where I collapsed on my stomach; not having the strength to get up and run.

After a minute or so I heard the voices again. This time they were right next to me. I lay still with my eyes shut.

“Is he dead?” One boy asked.

“Dunno.”

“We should find out, come on, help me roll him onto his back.”

Hands grabbed my shoulder and thigh and I was rolled onto my back. As I turned over I moved may leg so that my feet were wide apart.

“Fuck it’s a girl.”

“Is she dead?”

“You’ve done the first aid course Tom, check to see if she’s dead.”

I felt a hand hold my wrist; then it moved to my neck.

“I can’t find a pulse.” It must have been Tom saying.

“Is she breathing?”

I held my breath as Tom pulled my jaw down, presumably to see if he could feel me breathing.

“Don’t think so, and she’s got some blood on her head.”

“Maybe someone bludgeoned her to death.”

“What shall we do?”

“Someone should go and get Skip.” A girl’s voice said.

“No, he said that we had to stay together.”

“We could carry her back.”

“She’s still warm.” Tom said; “maybe we should try that CPR thing, and mouth to mouth.”

“Go on Tom, you do it.”

The next thing that I knew was that Tom was thumping my breastbone. I didn’t want any more of that so I coughed and spluttered but still stayed still with my eyes shut.

“Fuck, she moved. You saved her Tom.”

These were a few seconds silence then a boy’s voice said,

“She must still be unconscious.”

Another few seconds silence then,

“Is that what your pussy looks like Emma?”

“Hey dickhead, she’s a girl, I’m a girl; you do the maths.”

“Aren’t you going to show us yours Emma?”

“Fuck off.”

“Where’s her pee hole?” Yet another voice said.

“In her pussy stupid.”

“Can I see it?”

“Don’t be daft.”

“No, she’s unconscious, she won’t know. Go on Tom open her up and show us.”

“Don’t you dare.” Emma said.

“She’ll never know.”

The next thing I knew was that 2 hands were spreading my pussy lips.

“I can’t see it.”

I felt something touch my foot as some of the boys got closer to me. Then my lips got spread some more.

“Still can’t see it. Spread her legs some more.”

Hands grabbed my ankles and I was spread as wide as I could go. Then my pussy lips were pulled outwards.

“Look, you can see right into her hole.”

“That’s not her pee hole that’s her fucking hole.”

“It’s all wet. Has she peed herself?”

“She’s been in the river stupid.”

“That’s not river water.” Emma said.

“Does she want to be fucked if her hole is all wet?”

“Maybe,” Emma said, “she’s ready for it.”

“How do you know Emma, have you been fucked?”

No answer.

“Who’s going to fuck her then?”

“Not me.”

“Not me.”

“I will.”

“No you won’t.” Emma said, “No one will. That would be rape.”

“But she hasn’t said ‘No’.”

“You’re still not going to fuck her.” Emma said.

“How are you going to stop me?”

That was it, I moaned and moved my head then I slowly opened my eyes, just in time to see Tom jump up.

“What happened? Who are you lot? Fuck, my head hurts.” I said.

Emma (the only other girl there, and about my age), squat down between my legs and said,

“Stay still, you must have fallen and banged your head. Just relax for a few minutes then see how you feel.”

I looked round and saw 4 boys and Emma; all still looking down at me. I closed my eyes and groaned.

“Has she blacked-out again?”

“Don’t know. Shall I prod her to see if she responds?”

“No; just leave her.” Emma said.

There was another long pause then a boy said,

“Her tits are bigger than yours Emma.”

“No they’re not.” Emma replied.

“Prove it.”

“No.”

“Are your nipples as hard as hers look Emma?”

Emma was silent.

“Why hasn’t she got any hair on her pussy?”

“She’s only a little girl; it probably hasn’t started growing yet.”

“And where’s her clothes? Why hasn’t she got anything on?”

“Probably wanted to go for a swim; it’s called skinny-dipping.”

“What, swimming without your trunks on?”

“Yes.”

“I couldn’t do that. Do you do it Emma?”

“Not anywhere near you lot.” Emma replied.

“So you have been skinny-dipping Emma?”

No answer.

“What shall we do about her?”

“Nothing yet; let’s just watch her and see what happens.”

Silence.

“What if she doesn’t wake up?”

“Let’s worry about that later.” Emma said.

Silence.

“Is her pussy getting wetter?”

“Maybe she’s having a wet dream.”

“What’s one of those?”

“It’s when you shoot your load in your sleep.”

“Do girls do that Emma?”

No answer.

“This one looks like she is; look, it’s bubbling out of her hole and I’m sure that her hole is a lot bigger than it was earlier.”

I didn’t know how much longer I could keep it up. The boy was right, my pussy was oozing and I really wanted to rub my clit.

“So where’s her clit?” A boy asked.

Had I tele whatsdit from my brain to his?

“It’s there’”

“Where? Touch it.”

And one of them did. My body responded and jerked.

“Fucking hell, do that again Harry, make her cum.”

“No don’t do that Harry, it’s not right.” Emma said.

“Go on Tom.”

“Isn’t she too young to cum, I mean her pussy is so small, she only looks about 9 or 10.”

“Can a girl cum when she’s asleep or unconscious?”

“Haven’t you ever woken-up with a wet patch on the front of your PJs Josh?”

Giggles.

Harry touched my clit again and I moaned. Then it felt like he was rubbing my clit with the end of his finger.

“Where the hell did he learn to do that?” I thought; and enjoyed it.

“Go on Harry, she likes that.”

“How do you know?”

“Look at her, listen to her moaning.”

I was enjoying it and if he kept doing it they were going to be treated to the sight of me cumming soon.

“You shouldn’t be doing that Harry.” Emma said.

“Why not Emma, do you want me to do this to you?”

No answer.

Harry kept doing it and my moans got louder and louder. A couple of minutes later my body started jerking all over the place, my hips went up in the air, and my eyes opened wide and I’m sure that they rolled around in their sockets.

With one last deep groan my body relaxed and my eyes closed again.

“Fucking hell, did you see that?”

“Do you cum like that Emma?”

No answer.

“I need a pee.”

“You mean you’re going for a wank.”

“Shall we all wank on her?”

“You can as well Emma, we’ll let you.”

“Fuck off perverts.” Emma responded.

Just then I heard a man’s voice shouting for the kids. I started to panic a bit, I didn’t want the man to find me like that, well I did, but…

“Shit, what shall we do?”

“We’ve got to go.”

“What shall we do about the girl?”

“Leave her, she’ll come round soon.”

“Okay.”

Everything was silent apart from the sound of feet running through the grass. I opened my eyes and confirmed that I was alone. I quickly got up, found my flip flops and ran into the trees.

I watched as the kids led a young man to the spot where we had been. Everyone was looking around but they couldn’t see me. I wondered if the kids would get into trouble.

After they’d gone I wandered back the way I had come. When I came to a nice grassy area I lay down and enjoyed the sun. Going through my mind was everything that had happened and my right hand found its way to my pussy and I had a wonderful orgasm.


When Ben got home that evening I had an amazing story to tell him and I’m not totally sure that he believed me. Anyway, he said that I had to be punished for teasing those kids and he took me out to what I now call the punishment horse and made me cum with 10 swats from his belt on my butt.

Then he turned me over and fucked me until we both came again.


The next morning I told Ben that I was going back to the river.

“Be more careful today, I don’t want you to bang your head again.”

“I will.”

When the sun made it warm again I set off, slowly wandering along enjoying nature and again wishing that I’d grown-up there.

When I got close to the river I concentrated on looking around to see if anyone was there. Not seeing anyone I again kicked off my flip flops and went for a paddle. I stayed closed to the bank and a couple of times I squat down and dunked my hot pussy into the cool water.

All of a sudden I heard this man’s voice,

“So, the kids weren’t telling us a load of porkies; there is a naked girl down here.”

I quickly turned round and saw a young man, probably about 19 or 20, standing there grinning.

“Where did you come from?” I asked.

“The scout camp just down there.” He replied pointing downstream.

“What are you doing?”

“At the moment I’m watching you, you don’t want to have another fall do you; and how is your head?”

“Oh, they told you about that did they?”

“And all about how you were unconscious and they checked you out, all over; and about your little unconscious performance.”

“What performance?”

“From what they described you were having a wet dream and you orgasmed.”

“Oh; I’ve been told that I do that sometimes. Don’t all girls do that?”

“So how old are you, and what’s your name? I’m Simon by the way; I’m one of the leaders, the lucky one who had to stay here all day whilst the other’s went off to the beach for the day.”

“My name’s Cherry and I’m 13. Why couldn’t you go with them?”

Simon sniggered.

“Security,” Simon relied, “we can’t leave the camp deserted all day; and someone has to look after Emma. She was throwing up all night; probably something to do with their cooking. I’d better get back and see how she is; do you want to come with me? She might feel better if another girl is with her.”

“Okay.”

I found my flip flops and followed Simon to the camp. It only took a few minutes and there was Emma wearing T shirt, shorts and trainers, getting herself something to eat.

“Shouldn’t you still be in your sleeping bag Emma?” Simon asked as we walked up behind her.

“It’s okay Simon, I’m feeling much bet…. Oh!” Emma replied as she turned round to face us.

“Emma, this is Cherry, I believe that you met yesterday. I’m sorry that I didn’t believe you.”

“Yes, well.” Emma replied, “I see that you haven’t found your clothes yet.”

“I don’t wear any very often, I can’t see the point.”

“Do you want a sandwich?” Emma asked.

“No thanks.”

“Are you sure that you’re okay Emma?”

“If I’m eating this I’m okay Simon. Do you fancy a walk by the river Cherry?”

“Okay.”

“You two be careful, and stay…”

“Together; yes, I know Simon.”


Emma and I set off slowly, talking about all sorts, from where we came from, school, boys, the campsite and anything that we could think of. Emma wanted to know what it was like going around without any clothes on. I told her that it was great but I didn’t tell her anything about the sex or the spanking.

We got to a bend in the river where it was all open and a lot of water.

“Shall we go for a paddle?” I asked, “It’ll be nice and cool.”

“We go swimming here.” Emma replied.

“I can’t swim but you can swim and I’ll paddle if you like.”

“I’m not wearing my costume so I can’t.”

“You could skinny-dip.”

“No, I couldn’t do that, someone might see us.”

“Who’s going to see us, and I’m already naked.”

“Well…. what about Simon?”

“He’s back at the campsite. Go on, it’ll be exciting.”

“Well okay then. But you have to let me know if you see anyone.”

“Okay.”

I kicked my flip flops off and watched Emma undress. Under the shorts and T shirt she had a horrible little bra and boring bikini knickers; and she shaved, or hadn’t started growing any hairs yet. The boys were wrong about Emma’s tits; they are a little bit bigger than mine.

All the time that Emma was getting naked she kept looking around, checking that we were still the only ones there.

“Relax Emma.” I said. “Do I look scared?”


We slowly waded out into the river. I stopped when I got to waist deep but Emma kept going and was soon swimming around.

“This is nice.” Emma said, “It’s tickling my pussy.”

“Are you sure that it’s not a fish?”

Emma screamed.

“You’ve got to learn to swim Cherry, this is wonderful. I could teach you.”

“I think that it will take more than one lesson from you Emma, but I’ve got to start somewhere. Come on then.”

Emma came over to me and got me trying to swim. I made sure that I could still touch the bottom while Emma kept telling me what to do. After a while she said,

“I’m going to put my arms out and I want you to lay on them then practice the strokes.”

I did, and my little tits and rock hard nipples kept rubbing against Emma’s arm. Her other arm kept pressing on my lower stomach. At one point I had a quick flash back to being across my father’s knee and getting spanked.

After doing that for a while I heard Simon say,

“Here Emma, let me help you.”

Emma screamed, dropped me and covered her tits and presumably her pussy (it was under the water).

“Get out Simon; go away, I haven’t got any clothes on.”

“I know Emma, I watched you take them off. Cherry hasn’t got any on either and she’s not screaming her head off and acting like a baby.”

“Yes but…”

“Get over it Emma, you haven’t got anything that Cherry hasn’t got.”

“Well..”

Meanwhile, I’d gone under before finding the bottom and lifting my head and chest out of the water.

“Thanks Emma.” I said.

“Oh, sorry Cherry, it’s just that Simon scared me.”

“Yes please Simon,” I said, “it will be more reassuring to have 4 hands stopping me from sinking and drowning.”

“You’re NOT going to drown Cherry.” Simon replied.


And I didn’t. My swimming did progress a bit that day, and I enjoyed having 4 hands on my chest and stomach. I’m assuming that it was Simon’s hands that held my little tits and pussy; even getting a finger inside me a couple of times.


I eventually got a bit tired and said that I’d had enough of a swimming lesson and we all got out of the river. By then Emma seemed to have stopped getting embarrassed and when Simon and I started walking back to the campsite Emma just picked up her clothes and followed us. When we walked into the big tent Emma threw her clothes down and came over to where Simon and I were getting a drink.

We went outside to dry off in the sun, sitting on 3 of those folding camping chairs, and I looked at Emma and said,

“Nice nipples Emma, they look as hard as mine are.”

Emma didn’t blush as he looked down at her chest and replied,

“Yeah, I guess that the cold water did that.”

“And did it have the opposite effect on your cock Simon?” I asked.

Simon was taking a drink at that time and all of a sudden his mouthful came spraying out. Eventually, he replied,

“You can’t ask a man that.”

“Why not? I bet that you’ve asked a girl if she’d cold when you’ve seen her hard nipples.”

“Well yes, but.. Hey, are you 2 hungry, I’m sure that we can find something better than a sandwich.”

With that Simon turned and went back into the big tent.

“I guess that’s what you call ‘girl power’.” I said to Emma.

Then we both laughed.


A couple of minutes later Simon returned with a couple of plates with some little pork pies, crisps and some of those individually wrapped chocolate cakes. He put the plates down on the grass then moved his chair so that we were round the plates, him opposite to us.

We sat eating and talking about nothing really, and when we’d finished I said,

“This sun is nice; can I stay here and soak it up for a while?”

I didn’t wait for an answer and I shuffled my butt to the front of the chair and lay back opening my knees as I did so.

Simon’s eyes opened wide when he saw my pussy but he still managed to say,

“Err yes, I guess that it would be okay, the others aren’t due back for a couple of hours.”

Emma was watching both of us and I guess that she saw the effect that the sight of my pussy was having on Simon.

“Girl power.” Emma said then sat the same way that I was.

Poor Simon didn’t know which body to look at and his eyes kept going from one to the other.

After a few minutes he stood up and said,

“I’ll clear up.”

Neither Emma nor I responded.


Simon picked-up the plates and went off to the big tent.

“Do you want to have a bit of fun when he comes back?” I asked Emma.

“I should go and get dressed.” Emma said.

“No, no, stay and watch what I do and see how Simon drools after me. Feel free to join in if you want. You’ll get him under your spell, and you’ll make yourself feel good.”

“Interesting.” Emma said.


A few minutes later Simon came back and saw that he still had a great view of 2 pussies. Sitting down, his eyes again darted between the 2 pussies. Then I started, my right hand slowly moved to my pussy and started rubbing.

Simon smiled and Emma’s jaw dropped. I guess that she couldn’t believe what I was doing.

I kept going and was starting to feel good, really good. By that time Simon’s eyes were glued to just my pussy. I looked over to Emma and was disappointed to see that she wasn’t joining in. What’s more, she was getting up off her chair.

There was no way that I was going to stop and I continued until I had an orgasm, a loud orgasm.

As I was coming down from my high I felt some water drops on me. I looked up and the sky was clear; then I saw Emma. She had 3 of those big pump water-pistols in her hands and she was squirting both of us. Simon snapped out of his dream and stood up. So did I, I saw some potential.

Simon turned to face Emma and she screamed and dropped 2 of the water pistols. Simon picked one up and chased after her. I picked up the third one and ran after them.

We stood there squirting each other. Simon ran out of water first and I took the opportunity to jump on him. Emma followed and the 3 of us fell to the grass. We rolled over a few times then Simon was on his back with Emma sat on his chest and me on his legs.

We all stopped and got our breath back. As I say, Emma was on his chest with her knees either side of him facing his face. I was on his legs with my knees either side of him facing Emma’s back.

“Move up him Emma.” I said.

“Move up him Emma, I can’t get to him.”

It was rubbish, but I wanted Emma to get her pussy to his face.

Emma shuffled up a bit.

“More Emma; get your shins over his shoulders.”

Emma shuffled some more and I when thought that her pussy must be over his face. I unzipped Simon’s shorts and got his cock out. It was soft, but not for long. I started wanking him then shuffled down so that I could bend over to get my mouth to his cock.

I heard a gasp from Emma and assumed that Simon’s mouth had met Emma’s pussy.

My head bobbed up and down and Emma moaned, more and more.

Emma’s head went back, she screamed and I went deep onto Simon’s cock. I was rewarded with a throat full of his jism.


“Fucking hell, that was good;” Simon said when Emma lifted up a bit. “I’ve been wanting to do that for months.”


I rolled off Simon and lay in the grass on my back, leaving Simon’s cock still out of his trousers. Emma giggled then rolled off him and lay on her back on the other side of him and we lay there for ages before Simon said,

“Were you really sick last night Emma?”

“I was late last night but I was better by this morning.”

“So you ……”

Emma rolled back on top of him and they kissed.

I took that as my cue to leave and I got up and left without saying a word.


I had another story to tell Ben that evening.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 07 – Ben’s friends help me out

That Wednesday I decided to have a day improving my tan and waiting and hoping that the goodies that Ben had ordered would arrive. It was so quiet at the cottage on my own.

I was inside getting a drink when the front door opened and the postman walked in. I’m not sure who got more of a shock.

“Oh, sorry, I wasn’t expecting anyone to be here. I normally just bring the post in and put it on the table. No letter box and everyone around here never lock their doors. I guess that you must be Cherry; I heard that Ben had his niece staying with him, and you certainly match the description that’s going around. I’m Dave by the way, I don’t get out here very often but I hope that changes before you go back home.”

I’d quickly got over my shock as Dave was wearing a postman’s uniform and appeared to be a nice guy.

“I’m Cherry Dave, and I’m pleased to meet you. Yes, I hope that you do have to come here more often. Sorry that I’m like this, I wasn’t expecting anyone.”

“If the rumours are right you’re like that all the time.”

“Well yes, I’m not a great fan of clothes; it’s not a problem for you is it?”

“Hell no, you’re a really nice distraction.”

“I don’t think that you’d have got that package through the letter box even if we had one. Would you like a drink Dave?”

“Oh yes, thank you. A glass of water would be great.”

I walked to the kitchen and looked over my shoulder; Dave’s eyes were following me.

“Let’s go outside and drink these.” I said, and walked out with both glasses in my hands.

I sat on the grass, Indian style, in front of the chair that I had been sitting on.

“Have a seat Dave?”

He did, and I started asking him what it was like around there, and what there was to do during the day. Dave is quite knowledgeable and talkative. As he was going on, I put my glass down and leaned back on my elbows.

Dave hadn’t missed my move and was looking at my pussy. His monologue stopped and he just stared. I tried to flex my pussy muscles but I wasn’t sure if I was successful. After a couple of minutes Dave said,

“Sorry, I’ve got to go; our rounds are timed these days.”

Standing up, Dave continued,

“Thank you for the drink Cherry, it was nice to meet you. Maybe I’ll see you again.”

I sat there and watched Dave go and get in his van. I waved at him as he turned round and drove off up the road.

I went inside and opened the package and found 3 vibrators, 1 remote controlled egg and 2 butt plugs (one with a furry tail).

Putting the batteries in, I switched each of them on and watched. My pussy got wet just thinking about. Selecting one of them, I went outside, sat on the chair and held the vibrator to my clit.

Wow, that was good; I was just coming down from an orgasm when I heard a van drive up and stop. The vibrator was still against my clit as the driver looked over to me. He was still watching me as he got out, opened the side door of the van, got a very big box out and walked towards me.

I stood up, put the vibrator on the chair and turned to face him.

“Is that for me?” I asked.

“Is your name Ben?”

“Do I look like a Ben?”

“Definitely not.”

“My name’s Cherry but I’m sure that the contents of that box are for me.”

“Okay, can you sign here please?” The man said with a little snigger.

As I was signing I looked at him looking at me. I felt my nipples tingle and just knew that they were very hard. My already wet pussy got wetter. I just love it when a man looks at me and I can tell that he wants to fuck me.

I was eagerly opening the box as the man drove away.

Just about everything that we’d ordered was there, loads of ropes, harness’, dog collar, padded hand, wrist and ankle cuffs, some things called karabiners, ball gag, nipple clamps, some rolls of tape, 2 leg spreader and a few things that I couldn’t remember the names of. There were also 5 boxes of different sized batteries.

Fuck, was I going to have some fun? I hoped that Ben would put some of the things on me and take me somewhere public.

Not long after that Mark and Lewis arrived and I eagerly showed them my new toys and the other things. Mark said,

“Good, we can try them when we get the mods done.”

I watched them working for a while, got them a drink then went back my new toys. I decided to try the new ankle and wrist cuffs and my new dog collar. When I’d got them on I went to show the guys.

“Go away Cherry; or put a big coat on.” Lewis said, “I can’t concentrate with you around dressed like that.”

I giggled then left them to it. Back at my new toys I cut off the wrapping on a little bullet shaped vibrator. I read the instructions, put a battery in it and turned it on then nearly dropped it when the vibrations started.

“This should be nice.” I said to myself then pushed it up my hole.

“Oh fuck.” I said out loud, and closed my eyes.


I was just getting VERY happy when I heard Mark say,

“Cherry, can you come and try this? I want to know if we’ve got the height right.”

I went round the front and saw Mark holding a welding torch.

“You’re not going to use that thing on me are you?”

“Hell no, it would make one hell of a mess of you. We need you like you are; all cute, naked and sexy. I’ve just finished welding 5 rings on 2 of the uprights and 5 across that top bar. That should be enough for you to have a bit of fun. I see that you’re ready for some fun. Can you get some of those new ropes please?”

I walked back to the box. Squirming as I walked. I was still squirming and clenching my pussy muscles as I got back to Mark and Lewis.

“You alright Cherry?” Lewis asked.

“Yeah, I’m just trying one of my new vibrators.” I replied.

“You go girl.” Mark said, “But can you lie down here please?”

I managed to get down on the grass before the orgasm hit me and Mark and Lewis had trouble tying the ropes to my ankles.

“Keep still girl.” Lewis said.

Of course I couldn’t, I wasn’t in control of my body. Eventually I was and they completed the task then started pulling on the ropes. As you know, I’m skinny and only little so it was easy for the 2 tough men to haul me up by my ankles.
As I went up, my legs parted. They’d put the ropes through the karabiners hooked on high up at the ends of the big frame.

Going up I got reminded of the climbing frame back at home except that this time I was totally naked.

“Good guess.” Mark said to Lewis as they stopped pulling on the ropes and tied them off so that I was stuck there with my hands not quite able to reach the ground.

“You might as well hang around there for a while.” Lewis said, “We’ll be back to you in a bit; don’t go away.”

“Very funny.” I managed to say before I felt another orgasm building.


I was just building up to my third orgasm when another van pulled up. When the driver got out he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me.

Mark and Lewis must have heard him as well because they both re-appeared and Mark said,

“Can I help you?”

No response.

“Excuse me, can I help you?” Mark repeated.

“Oh yes, err is she alright?”

“Yes, of course she is, go and ask her if you like.”

“I will if you don’t mind. I’d hate to read in the papers tomorrow that a young girl had been murdered out here.”

“Relax mate,” Lewis said, “She’s loving every minute of it; ask her.”

The young man walked over to me, just in time for him to watch me cumming again.

“Is she cumming?” The man asked.

“Sure looks like it to me; I told you she was having a great time.” Lewis said.

The man just stood there and watched.

When the waves receded I looked up at him. He was looking straight ahead, right at my pussy that was probably bubbling my juices out.

“Yeah Mister, I’m loving every second of this; have you got something for me?”

“Oh, err yes, hang on a minute, I’ll get it.”

I could have laughed at his choice of words.

Thirty seconds later he was back with a box in his hands.

“Can you sign for it please?” The man said, looking at me.

“Err no dummy,” I said, “look at me; do you think that I can write anything? Mark can sign for it please.”

“Oh sorry.” He said then turned to Mark and Lewis.

Mark signed and the man started to walk back to his. Half way back, he turned and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

“Do you think that I could get a photograph please; they guys back at the depot will never believe this.”

Mark laughed then said,

“Yeah, go on mate, take as many as you like; Cherry won’t mind will you Cherry?”

The man came back over to me and he must have taken about 10 photographs of me hanging there. One was a close-up of my pussy and I felt my pussy twitch as he took it. By that time, the vibrator was starting to get the better of me again and as the man walked away; I came again.

“Fucking hell.” I said; “this is getting good.”

“GETTING good.” Lewis replied. “Bloody hell girl; you’re a one-off that’s for sure.”


Two more orgasms and the battery started to go flat and I was left just hanging there. By that time Mark had welded some more hooks and rings onto the steel frame and Lewis had rigged-up an electric extension lead from the cottage.

Lewis then opened the latest arrival, and said,

“I thought so; Ben told me that he’s ordered one of these magic wands. You’re going to love this Cherry. Did I hear you say that there was some sticky tape in that box Cherry?”

“Yes, some black stuff.”

Lewis went and got some tape then taped the magic wand to my thigh so that the ball end was resting on my pussy. Next, Lewis switched the magic wand on. I screamed at the sudden shock of the vibrations then said,

“Oh yes; nice.”

Five minutes later, the waves from another orgasm were receding and Lewis un-plugged the wand.

“I don’t want to tire you out before Ben gets home.”


Just then I heard some voices, kid’s voices. As they got louder I heard one boy say,

“Isn’t that they girl from the other day?”

“Dunno, I can’t tell, she’s upside down and her hair is hanging down.”

“Don’t think that it is her.” Another boy’s voice said.

“Is that you Cherry?” I recognised Emma’s voice.

“Yes it is; hi Emma.”

“What are you doing Cherry? Are you alright?”

“Still not go any clothes.” Another boy’s voice said.”

“My Uncle’s friends are just helping me have some fun.”

I was looking up at Emma and some of the boys and I saw them turn towards the cottage.

“Hi kids.” Mark said.

“Oh, err hi.” One of the boys said.

“So why is she hanging upside down, and what’s that thing taped to her leg?” A boy’s voice said.

“Dunno.” A boy’s voice said.

“Okay kids, time to move on, we’ve still got some work to do.” Lewis said.

The kids still stared at me for a few seconds then Emma said,

“Let’s go, are you sure that you’re okay Cherry?”

“Yes Emma, thank you, seeya.”


The kids walked off, some of them turning to look back at me as they walked off. Lewis came over to me and said,

“Met them before have you Cherry.”

“Yes, I went for a walk on Monday and I met them down by the river.”


“Right Cherry, I want to see how we can rig up that harness swing thing so that you can’t get off it on your own.” Mark said.

“Will I be able to get into it on my own?” I asked.

“Probably; I’ve brought some pulleys that I used to use when I went rock climbing. You can borrow them until you go back home. I’ll show you how you can easily pull yourself up Cherry. What you do when you’re up there is up to you and Ben.”

Mark got me to sit on the grass between 2 of the wide uprights and gave me 2 short lengths of rope with a karabiner on each end and told me to hook one end to my wrist cuffs. Then he shuffled the webbing seat under my butt and put my feet through the 2 leg loops which he shuffled up to my thighs. Next was the wide leg spreader that he hooked onto my ankle cuffs.

The next bit was the hardest for me; Mark had already attached the top of the webbing to a wooden pole that he found in the garden (I think that it was some of Ben’s fire wood) and he attached the middle of it to the climbing pulleys. He then gave me the end of the rope and told me to pull on it. After taking up the slack, I started to go up in the air.

When I got up as far as I could go, Mick then showed me how to lock the pulleys so that I could let go of the rope. I was then sat there with my legs spread wide and I could swing back and forwards easily.

The problem was that my hands were free. Mick then told me that I could throw the rope that I’d used to pull myself up, over the back of the frame so that it was out of the way; then how to loop the 2 ropes attached to my wrist cuffs, over the ends of the wooden pole. The first one was easy because I could lean over, but the second one was a bit tricky. When I managed to get it over it got caught behind a knot in the wood and I was stuck there.


I tried to waggle both ends off the pole but I couldn’t manage it. I was stuck there until someone let me down.


I had a vision of me getting like that on a Monday morning after Ben had gone to work and having to stay there all day until he came home. I felt all tingly and my pussy got wet.

“You could stop part way up if you don’t want to go that high.” Mark said.

“Good,” I replied, “I’ll be able to stop with my pussy at Ben’s cock height and swing back and forwards on it.”

“I thought that you might say something like that.” Lewis said (he’d been watching everything).


“Right Cherry; we’ve done what we came here to do so we’ll pack-up and get gone. Okay?”

It was only when Mark said that he’d see me on the Friday night that I realised that I was up on the frame and didn’t know of a way to get down.

“Hey guys,” I said, “Can you get me down please?”

“Don’t worry Cherry; Ben will be home in about an hour.” Lewis laughingly said, and they both got in there cars and drove off.

I tried again to free my hands and eventually gave up and just sat there wishing that the batteries in the egg hadn’t gone flat.


When Ben arrived home he got out of the land rover, walked over to me with a big smile on his face then got the rope to lower me down.

“I see that the goodies arrived and that the boys have been over.”

He lowered me half way down then locked the pulleys.

“See you in a bit Cherry; I’m off for a shower.”

Ben said then disappeared inside.

Ten minutes later he came back out, as naked as I was, put most of his hand into my pussy to get the egg out then fucked me; pulling me onto him with each thrust.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 08 – I start work

Ben had agreed with Allison that I’d help at her shop each Thursday and Friday for a couple of weeks to see how things went; so on the first Thursday that Ben was back at work he drove me into town on his way to work. It was too early for Allison’s lingerie shop to be open so Ben gave me some money and told me to go to McDonalds for a drink while I waited.

There weren’t many people there and I easily managed to get a seat facing the window and had a bit of fun flashing the people passing by. Sadly, just about all of them were still half asleep and I think only one man actually saw my pussy.


I was outside Allison’s shop when she arrived.

“You’re nice and bright and early Cherry. Are you ready to be my mannequin?”

“Yes, it will be fun standing in the window with no clothes on.”

“You won’t be doing that all day, I’ll use you to re-stock the racks some of the time. I got a delivery of some new stock yesterday and I’ve decided that you’ll be wearing it while you’re here, modelling it if anyone says anything. I’ll tell everyone that it’s a new rule that all my staff have to model what we sell. I don’t think that you’ll be disappointed Cherry.”

Well I was disappointed; I was hoping to be naked in the shop window all day, but I didn’t say anything.

“I didn’t know that you had any other staff Allison.” I said.

“I haven’t, but we won’t tell anyone that.”

“Does that mean that you will be wearing some of this lingerie Allison?”

“I don’t know yet, I’m not as brave as you are Cherry. Let’s have a look at that new stock and get it on display.”


My disappointment soon disappeared when I saw what the new stock was. It’s a range called ‘Strings Only’; and that’s just what it is; underwear and bikinis with no material, just strings; in lots of different shapes, sizes, colours and materials. They even had bras for tiny tits like mine.

When I sorted them all out there were 2 ranges, both with the same products. The only difference is that the lingerie strings are lacy and flimsy whereas the bikini strings are more durable and plain.

Allison let me try on one of everything, right there in the store. Unfortunately it was still early and no one came in.

“Take one of everything that you like and put them in the office. When you’re not being my live mannequin I want you to change in to a different pair of knickers every hour. There’s probably only one bra that you’ll like, there’s not a lot that can be done with tits so small as those.”

I was amazed that the ‘Strings Only’ people could design so many different knickers. The one that I like the most is a pair of boy shorts. Being strings only, the shorts consist of a one inch band of elastic that goes round your hips, or waist; and 2 smaller half inch bands that go round the tops of your legs; that’s it. I felt great wearing those products, they hide nothing and they frame your goodies, drawing people’s attention to what they can actually see – if they bother to look.

At one point I even wondered if being dressed like that is better than being naked.


“You look great Cherry;” Allison said when I came out of the office wearing just the shorts and the bra. “I wish that I had your confidence; and only 13. What the hell are you going to be like when you’re a fully grown woman?”

“Happy – I hope.” I replied.

“Can you sort that rack in to size and colour please?” Allison said, pointing to a rack of bras.


It was fun wandering around the store dressed like that. Whenever I could I’d go close to the windows, hoping that a passer-by would see me.

When people came in I got some strange and great looks; and a few comments, mostly nice. Whenever anyone said anything I just said,

“Store policy, all the staff have to wear the store’s products.”

Fortunately, Allison’s lingerie shop caters for the younger woman so most of the customers weren’t shocked when they saw me. The male customers seemed to like what they saw too.

Most people responded nicely, only once during my first day was I called a slut and the woman left. When I told Allison that I’d driven a customer away she said,

“Stupid woman, what does she expect in a lingerie shop? If she wanted granny pants she should have gone to Marks & Spencer.”


At one point Allison got me to put the silly wig on and be a mannequin inside the shop. At first I thought it was crazy but when a young couple came in and the man stopped right in front of me and stared at me for ages while his girl looked around, I changed my mind. It was nice to have a man looking at me so closely. I wondered if he could see my juices running down the insides of my thighs.

His girlfriend didn’t even give me a second glance.

Three times Allison got me to stand in the window wearing the ugly wig; she’d already cleared a space between 2 other mannequins especially for me. The first 2 times I had to stand with my feet shoulder width apart and hold my arms out in a girly way. Allison hung a couple of items over my arm as if they were waiting to be put on me.

The third time was a bit better; Allison put an old wooden box upside down on the floor and told me to put one foot up on it. That opened my pussy and I could feel a slight, nice draught each time the door was opened.

Each time that I was a mannequin I really did try not to move, except for my eyes. They were following everyone who passed by to see if the saw me and wondered what was different about this mannequin. Only twice that day did someone come over to the window and stare at me wondering if I was actually a living mannequin.


By the end of that first day, and the others since, I was really thirsty. I guess that a lot of my body’s liquid had run down the insides of my thighs.


Ben arrived at the shop just as Allison was locking up.

“How did she do Allison, do you want her back again tomorrow or is she sacked?”

“Hell no, she was great, I think that I’m going to be getting more male customers soon.”

“Great, back in the morning then. Come on Cherry, we need to get home, I’m hungry and I’ve got a problem that needs taking care of.” Ben said. “Then we need to get to the leisure centre for your swimming lesson.”


As we drove both ways I told Ben all about my first day working for Allison and all about the ‘Stings Only’ range of products.


I had my swimming lesson that evening, totally naked.


The next day at work was just as much fun; in fact it was more fun. Lewis came in to see Allison, and me. He came in at lunchtime, when the shop gets more customers. As Allison manages on her own normally, she told me to put the wig on and stand just inside the door.

I’d been stood there for about 10 minutes when 2 teenage couples came in. They split up, the girls going to have a look around but the boys stood just past me, obviously not wanting to look at all the clothes.

Lewis saw all this and obviously decided to spice things up a bit for me. I was stood there, staring straight ahead with my feet about a foot apart and one arm bent the fingers open as if I was holding a football; and I had that silly wig on.

Anyway, Lewis came over and stood in front of me and stared at me. After about a minute he said,

“Hey guys, have you seen this? These mannequins are so life-like these days. It’s like they want them to be mistaken for real live girls.”

The 2 youths turned round and looked at me.

“Look at the detail, it’s unbelievable.”

Allison obviously knows Lewis well and decided to join in.

“Yes, it’s a new way of making them so that they look more realistic. I’ve read the manual and it tells you how they make them. I think that all the blurb is to try to justify the crazy price. Apparently the first thing that they do is to get a real live girl and laser, x-ray and scan her so that they can get every minute little detail and colour in to a computer.

The computer then replaces the human organs with heating elements a water tank and pipes then adds an electric socket and a pipe connection so that you can fill the water tank. They hide those in the head under that silly wig, a bit like that Mr Data in Star Trek. Apparently they still can’t 3D print human hair so we end up with having to use the old wigs.

Then they load up a big 3D printer with some amazing inks and set it going. It takes about 36 hours to print the whole body but look at this. I wonder if the girl who modelled for this has seen the end product. I bet that she’d think that she was looking in a mirror.

Touch it, it even feels like human skin, and watch the chest, it even expands and shrinks like the thing is breathing. They even manage to pump the water round some 3D printed arteries so that the thing has a pulse.

Touch it and see. They didn’t give it a brain or a bad temper so it isn’t going to bite you.”

One of the youths reached out and touched my arm.

“Blood hell, it’s warm and you can see where you press.”

“That’s the heating; its battery driven, I have to plug it in each night to charge it up.” Allison said.

Lewis put his right index finger and thumb either side of my left tit and pressed a few times and said,

“I guess that they print silicone here. You try it guys, compare it to your girlfriends tits.”

They did and I couldn’t suppress a moan.

“Did you hear that?” One of the youths said. “You squeeze a tit Harry.”

Harry did, and I moaned again.

“Oh yes, they’ve built a speaker into it. I think that it’s in its ear. I guess that they’ve programmed a few responses to things that they expect people to do to it. The joints work as well.” Allison said as she bent my straight arm at my elbow.

“I wonder what they’ve done with its pussy? Can I spread its legs a bit more please?” Lewis asked.

“Yes sure, but be careful, they haven’t built any balancing in to it; I’ve accidentally knocked it over a couple of times.”

Lewis squat in front of me and pushed my ankles a bit further apart.

“Bloody hell, look at that. They’ve even got it leaking fluid.” Lewis said, “I wonder …… “

I felt Lewis push a finger inside me. I moaned again. Then he pulled it out of me.

“Kinell; look at that?” Lewis said as he stood up and held his finger up.


I heard the bell on the counter ring and Allison turned and walked away saying,

“Be careful not to knock it over guys.”


“You finger it mate.” Lewis said to one of the youths.

He did; I moaned again then the youth held his finger up; then tasted it.

“Must add something to the water; it tastes like pussy as well. Hey Jen, come and look at this.”

A girl came and stood in my line of vision.

“This is what 3D printing can do; it’s amazing.” The youth said.

“That’s a real girl; you little slut.” The girl said as she pressed on my right tit and I moaned again.

“Told you.”

“No, it isn’t; it’s technology. I guess that technology is trying to make women redundant.” The youth said. “I bet that this thing doesn’t argue and say that it’s got a headache.”

“Yeah, and vibrators are making men redundant as well.” The girl replied. “Come on, you don’t need to look at tits that are a lot smaller than mine.”


The girl grabbed the hand of the youth and they both disappeared, flowed by the other youth and his girlfriend.


Allison came back over and Lewis said,

“Are you sure that you didn’t buy the sex doll version, not the shop window version.”

“Yeah, maybe I did.” Allison replied; “She’s certainly a cute little sex doll. And there’s my boyfriend fingering a 13 year old girl in my shop. Maybe I should look for a male version.”

“In a lingerie shop?” Lewis replied, “I think that I’m safe there.”

“Oh I don’t know, I think that a lot of my customer would like a nice big cock to fondle while they’re in here. What do you think Cherry? Oh, you can relax now honey, and it’s time to go and put a different pair of knickers on.”

I spent quite a bit of time for the rest of the day, thinking about there being a naked male living mannequin in the shop. I imagined me going up to it every few minutes and giving it a few seconds wank, or going down on my knees in front of it and giving it enough of a blowjob to get it hard, then going away.


At the end of the day, I was surprised, and even disappointed, at how many customers didn’t take much notice, even ignored, the virtually naked little girl that was sorting out the racks and wandering around.


Ben arrived just before we closed and asked Allison how I’d done. She told him that I’d been good again, and that Lewis had said that I had employed a cute little sex doll.

Ben laughed and said that I was certainly one of those.


“So does this mean that you want me back next Thursday Allison? I asked as Allison locked the door.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 09 – The last 3 weeks of my holiday
I suppose that you could say that we settled into a routine, parts very exciting and other parts not quite so.


Friday evenings
The Friday night poker is one of highlight of the week for me. I get very tingly and wet, as the hours count down, just imagining the things that they could do to me.

The guys seem to be spending less time playing cards and more time experimenting with tying me up, suspending me in different positions and trying out all my new toys on me.

As soon as Mick and Lewis arrive, one of them selects a vibrator and loses it inside my pussy and I have to serve them beers and watch the game with the purring going on inside me. It’s usually my first orgasm that signals the end of the card game and the start of the real fun.

They seem to like suspending me outside, or inside if it’s raining, either with a vibrator inside me, and / or the magic wand strapped in place on my pussy; and watching me cum over and over; sometimes when I’m cumming one, or more, of them will spank my butt or tiny tits. That makes my orgasms more intense and last longer.


The first Friday after my new toys arrived Ben put the nipple clamps on me when I was hanging upside down. These nipple clamps aren’t like clothes pegs, there’s a hole in them that goes over my nipples and then something screws through the side and hurts like hell as my nipple gets squashed. There’s a ring on the metal bit that can have a chain or string attached. Ben says that there’s not a lot of point doing that because my tits are so small.

Ben also says that if I go and visit him when I get older, and my tits a bit bigger, he can attach some rope or chains and pull me around by them; or that he’ll take me to get my nipples pierced so that the clamps can’t fall off.

Mick has even started bringing an expensive looking video camera and recording me hanging there. He says that he’s going to sell the videos on the internet.

One night they played a bit of poker, then strung me up outside, spanked me then left me with a vibrator purring away inside me, and the magic wand strapped in place, with me cumming over and over, whilst they went back inside and played poker again. I guess that I was a bit loud because Ben came out to me and put my ball gag on me; then went back to his game.

When they came back out to me Ben took the ball gag off and I had to give each of them a blowjob before they lowered me down and took me inside. Then I had to retrieve the vibrator (I must give my pussy muscles more exercise) before telling me to get on the floor on my hands and knees.

Guess what they did to me next.


It was Mick’s girlfriend Chloe that came to pick Mick and Lewis up that first Friday. She obviously knew what Mick was getting up to because she wasn’t surprised to see me on my knees with Ben fucking me doggy style when she walked in. We even had a little chat when Ben was done and she said that I could go and visit her at the farm any time that I wanted.

When I said that I wasn’t old enough to drive she laughed and told me that it was a few miles by road but only about half a mile across the fields.

Chloe also said that the offer of borrowing Duke was still there. That Ben could drop me off at the farm on a Monday morning and I could walk back with Duke. Then we could take him back on a Wednesday evening or Thursday morning.

Chloe said that she knew about my little job and promised to come in and see Allison and me one Thursday or Friday. I reminded her that I was only there for the summer holidays.

Then I said,

“Won’t Duke just run off and go back to the farm?” I asked.

“No, we’ll teach you some simple commands, he’s a good dog, and he’s got one hell of a tongue.”

I instantly wondered what she meant by that; had Duke licked her pussy as well.

I looked up at Ben with a pleading look and after a couple of seconds Ben said,

“Okay, we’ll try it on Monday and see how it goes; after all, you’re only here for another 3 weeks.”


The other Friday evenings have been similar to that first one and such a turn- on; except for the last one before I was due to go home to my parents.

After they’d strung me up, upside down with my legs apart, without a vibrator inside me, or strapped to my leg over my pussy; Ben announced that everyone was going to have some fun with something he called ‘orgasm denial’. At first I didn’t know what he meant, but it soon became obvious.

Before they went inside to get on with the poker game, each of them finger fucked me for a few seconds then flicked my clit, That, of course, got me all worked-up, but not enough to make me cum.

Over the next hour, one of them would come out to me every 5 or 10 minutes and finger fuck me and rub my clit just enough for me to ask them to make me cum. Of course they didn’t, and as the times that they did that increased, my requests turned to pleas.

Eventually, all 3 of them came outside and did the same thing to me. Again, stopping before I orgasmed.


When Mick said,

“She’s going to lose it soon.”

Ben got the hosepipe out and hosed me down with cold water.

Of course, by the time that he stopped, an orgasm was the last thing on my mind.

The guys untied me and dried me off with a towel, then took me inside where I was tied over the end of the table at the opposite end to the card game and they started periodically teasing my pussy again as they played the game.

Again, they stopped when one of them thought that I was about to cum.


When they got fed-up with the poker game, they told me that they were going to fuck me but they gave me strict instructions that I wasn’t to cum and that I was to tell them when I thought that I was getting close.


The 3 of them took it in turns to just fuck me, no playing with my tits or pussy, or spanking me. By the end of that I really wanted to cum, but instead of letting me, they untied me then cuffed my hands behind my back and told me to get down on my knees.

Three blowjobs later, I was still on my knees when Allison walked in.

“They won’t let me cum Allison.” I said.

“Oh, orgasm denial; that’s a real bitch isn’t it. If they leave you with those cuffs on by morning you’ll be wanting to murder Ben. Don’t worry sweetie, when you finally do cum it’ll be the best one ever.”

We all talked for a few minutes and Allison saw that I was squeezing my thighs together.

“I’d do something about Cherry’s legs if I were you Ben; she’ll manage to make herself cum if you don’t stop her doing that.”

All 3 guys turned and looked at me and all 3 of them grinned.


When Allison, Lewis and Mick left, Ben took me to the bed, lay me on my back then put my ankle cuffs on. Then he used 2 karabiners to attach one of my leg spreaders.

As I lay there, Ben stripped off and went to the bathroom. When he came back he got my 2 diamond butt plugs and filled my pussy and butt. Then he lay beside me, pulled the quilt over us and said,

“Goodnight Cherry.”

“Ben,” I quickly replied, “you can’t leave me like this; I need to cum.”

“Tell me that again in the morning.”

“Please Ben, don’t do this to me.”

Ben Moved a hand to my pussy, flicked my clit a couple of times then finger fucked me for a couple of seconds then said,

“Goodnight Cherry.”

“Bastard.” I replied; then resigned myself to a frustrating night.


It was a frustrating night. I tried moving my hips and clenching my pussy and butt muscles but nothing that I did made me cum. When I finally gave-up and tried to get some sleep. I swore to myself that I’d find out how to train my pussy so that I can easily cum without touching it.


I didn’t get much sleep that night but I must have got some because I woke-up to that wonderful feeling of Ben fucking me. He’d removed my 2 plugs, lifted my legs up and started pounding his cock in and out of my hole while I was still asleep.

The first words that I said that day were,

“You bastard; when are you going to do that again?”

I just managed to get those words out before I had what Allison had promised; a really intense orgasm.


Shortly after breakfast, Mick arrived and after a few words with Ben they went outside and I watched as Mick weld 2 brackets onto the swing frame; then Ben went round the back and came back with a long tree branch.

Putting the branch on the brackets, Ben shouted for me to get my wrist cuffs and a couple of karabiners and get out there. Two minutes later Mick told me to stand on the branch and reach up.

“Good guess with the height of the brackets Mick.” Ben said then told me to hook the karabiners onto rings on the top crossbar.

“Right,” Mick said, “now the interesting part. Cherry, can you put your weight on your arms and lift your feet up?”

I did.

“Good, now lower yourself with your feet behind the branch.”

I did.

“Now use your feet to lift the branch off the brackets.”

I did, and as the branch fell to the ground I realised that I could now easily get myself hanging there all on my own.

“That’s great Mick, I was trying to find an easy way to get like this on my own.” I said, “Now can you work out a way that I can get hanging by my ankles on my own please?”

“You do realise that that by getting like that, or upside down, on your own, with no one else here, you could be hanging there for hours don’t you Cherry?”

“Yeah; that’s all part of the fun; knowing that anyone could come along at any moment and catch me hanging here, as helpless as a girl can be. They could whip my ass or put things in my pussy or butt and I couldn’t do a thing about it.”

“It’s a good job that you live out here in the middle of nowhere Ben.” Mick said.


Monday – Wednesday
Monday mornings started a little earlier because Ben took me over to Mick’s farm. Because it was only Mick’s farm and that he’d said that I could get back to the cottage over the fields, I didn’t bother taking any clothes with me, just my flip flops.

Both Duke and Foxy always came out to greet us and fuss around us as we walked to the milking shed where we usually found Mick at that time of the morning. Ben always checked with Mick that he was good to leave me with him before he left for work.

In between attending to the milking on the first Monday, Mick told me a few voice commands for Duke and I practised them when Mick was busy. He tried to show me some whistling commands but Duke just looked at me when I tried them.

When the milking was over each Monday, Mick put 2 of the milking machine glass Teat Cups on my little tits and let the machine suck them to about double their size before taking them off and taking me into his house for a drink with Chloe before I set off back. He had to wash my legs with the hosepipe before he’d let me go in each time and he couldn’t resist squirting the hosepipe at my pussy each time.

That first Monday morning was the first time that I’d met Chloe and she’s really nice. She got me a cup of tea and we must have talked for about an hour each day before she said that she had to get on with her day. She told me that she is a teacher so she too was on holiday, but there was always something that had to be done on the farm.

The first time that we talked I told Chloe all about my life over those talks, not missing anything out, she kept saying that I must be one tough little girl to put up with all that, and get to a point where I sort of enjoyed it.

I laughed and told her that I didn’t have a lot of choice and that things were great at the moment.

“Yes, Allison has been telling me all about your fun at her shop.”

We both had a laugh when I told her about what Lewis had said to the 2 young men.


When Chloe left I went looking for Mick. When I found him he called Duke over and told me to stand still in front of Duke and let him sniff all around me each day. I giggled as Duke sniffed my butt and pussy.

“He’s getting your scent Cherry; he’ll be able to find you easily if you get split up.”

“Okay,” I thought, “I’ve heard about dogs and their sense of smell.”

“Right Cherry, come with me and I’ll point you in the right direction.”

As we walked Mick described which way I had to go, and told me that Ben knew what to feed to Duke. Mick also told me that we needn’t go to the farm on the Thursday morning to return Duke. All we had to do was to drop Duke off at the end of the farm’s drive and say ‘Go home Duke’ and he would.

I set off with Mick telling Duke to go with me and me calling him to follow me.


Duke was good. He was always running around but he always comes back to me when I call him. Each time that he comes to me he has a little sniff around me.

Either Mick’s directions were good, or Duke knew where we were going and before long on that first Monday that I could see the river and recognised some places.

Before long I was back at the cottage where I had to wash my legs and flip flops again. While I was in the shower and cleaning my flip flops Duke just followed me around and watched my every move.

He even came and sat and watched me when I decided to play with one of my vibrators while I sat on the grass outside after my daily plucking session. As I got more and more excited Duke came and sat right in front of me and was wagging his tail.

I had this quick flash of a vision on Chloe being in a similar situation and letting Duke lick her pussy and the fucking her. I’d quite liked it when Duke had licked my pussy but the thought of being fucked by a dog didn’t appeal to me at all.

The vibrator was still doing its job and my thoughts about Duke only lasted a second before I started to cum.

Just as the waves started to recede I realised that something had replaced my fingers and vibrator on my clit. Opening my eyes I saw Duke's face between my legs; his eyes staring at my face. It was like he was just waiting for me to give him the go-ahead.

Thinking back to the farm, I smiled and said,

“Go on Duke, make me happy.”

And he did. Oh, what a magic tongue that dog has. Not only was he licking me he was trying to get his tongue inside my hole. As Duke was working his magic I wondered just how much practice he got; and was it Chloe, or was some other girl involved somehow. I thought about asking Ben what he thought.

Then I came again.

As I started to come down from my high, Duke tried to put his front legs on me and I felt a warm, wet thing on my thigh.

“No, no Duke; get down.” I shouted.

Fortunately, Duke is an obedient dog and he backed off and sat there, with his tail wagging. I looked down to him and saw his cock sticking out of its sheath. It was so thin and pale, and I thought,

“No, I don’t want that inside me.”

Then I wondered if it was possible to be a dog cock tease.


On that first Monday morning as I sat outside enjoying the sun I wondered if the scouts were still camping down by the river and could I think of a way of teasing some of them, maybe even some of the leaders? I decided to go for a walk and see. I seriously considered putting my handcuffs on behind my back and going like that but I got a bit worried about falling over. In the end I decided just to wear my new dog collar, flip flops and one of the butt plugs. I chose the one with the 6 inch furry tail and wondered what I’d look like walking around outside with the tail hanging down and tickling my legs as I walked.

Calling Duke, I set off and I was soon enjoying the peace and tranquillity, and the fresh air. It’s much better that the city back home. Instead of going straight to the river I turned off the track and made my way through some woods in the direction that I thought the camping field was with Duke running all around the place.

I was right, the scouts had gone; either that or they had a different set of tents. Then I remembered that Ben had said something about a caravan park further along. Dare I go down to the river and follow the path through the camping field and see what I could find?

Feeling a bit brave, and a bit horny, I said to myself,

“Fuck it; just do it.”

So I did. I went down to the river and followed the path through the field. There were only a couple of girls, about my age, that saw me and they just stopped and stared at me. I don’t know if it was because I was naked, or because I had this 6 inch furry tail; both probably.


As I walked on, I saw a man fishing on the bank on the other side of the river. He saw me as well so I gave him a wave.

Then I started seeing caravans through the trees. I got right up to them and watched the few people that I could see. Most of them looked ancient and I guess that I watched for too long because I lost my bottle and turned and walked back. Even Duke's presence hadn’t given me the confidence.

I wondered if Ben would talk me for a walk there with me wearing my dog collar and leash, if I asked him.

One day after I’d walked down to the river I decided to walk back along the river and see what was further up the other way, waving to another fisherman on the other bank. I then went through the field of tents but didn’t see anyone. On I went and passed a turning that I thought would take me up to the farm. I kept going until I saw some buildings in the distance. I wondered if it was another farm.

As I got closer I started to see few houses as well as some barns and decided that it must be a village. Everything looked quiet, so I kept on going.

I got right in to the village before I saw anyone, and then it was only an old man slowly walking along the only street. Duke ran up to him, wagging his tail, and the man put out a hand to pat Duke’s head.

“Hello Duke, what are you doing here?”

Then the man saw me.

“Why hello little girl, what are you doing here?” The man said, “And what happened to your clothes?”

“Oh, err hi; I left them at Uncle Ben’s house.”

“Oh right, so you’re Ben’s niece; I heard that you were a little cracker. If you’re going to be going all over the place dressed like that you should be careful; there are a lot of tourists around who would like to take advantage of you. I’m guessing that since Duke is with you you’ve met Mick and Chloe, but Duke’s only a dog, there’s only so much that he can do to help you.”

“Well thank you for your concern sir; where is everyone? The village seems deserted.”

“Most people are at work, there are only the farm people and old timers like me here during the day.”

“Right; well it was nice to meet you sir.”

“And you too young lady; you’ve brightened my day.”


I walked passed the few houses then turned and headed back. The old man was right; the place is deserted during the day.


Uncle Ben and Mick were right, there isn’t much to do anywhere nearby. I spent most of my time on a Monday to Wednesday during those 3 weeks either out walking in the nice countryside (when it wasn’t raining), or playing with my new toys, or playing with Duke (or him with my pussy).

I thought about what it would be like out there in winter, but not for long; I decided that I’d die of boredom; except that, unlike at home, the people there liked me and made me laugh and happy.


I was still wearing the collar and butt plug when Ben got home that first Monday and he decided the take some photographs of me before fucking me.


On the Tuesday of the second of those 3 weeks, the postman arrived and again, just waked into the cottage. I was being lazy that morning and was sat at the table eating some toast and Duke was sat waiting for me to give him a bit.

Anyway, the postman left me a smallish box that had come all the way from China, and when I opened it, it was the last part of the order that we’d placed online. Its 3 clear plastic tubes, 2 small and one bigger one. One end of each tube is open and nice and smooth, and the other end has a valve thing that attaches to a rubber pipe. The other end of the pipe has a soft rubber ball that when you squeeze it; it sucks in air from the pipe and the plastic tube.

Eager to try the thing, I attached rubber pipe to one of the smaller plastic tubes and held it on my right nipple and areola. Then I squeezed the rubber ball.

OMG! My nipple and the top of my tit got sucked into the tube just like the glass Teat Cups had in the milking shed. It hurt a bit as I pumped the rubber ball but watching the top of my tit get bigger and bigger was amazing. What’s more, it felt good. My tit seemed to be sending a message to my pussy which started to tingle.

I managed to disconnect the rubber pipe from the plastic tube and it just hung there.

I did the same with my left tit then went and looked at myself in the mirror. I giggled a bit to myself as I saw the 2 tubes sticking out with my very swollen nipples inside. I wondered how long they’d stay there and if they’d help my nipples grow bigger.

I couldn’t wait to show them to Ben.


Next, I put the bigger tube over my pussy and pumped.

OMG! I wasn’t surprised that it did hurt a little bit, but it was nice. I watched as my pussy lips got bigger and bigger; and so did my little clit. I wanted to touch it but the tube was in the way.


I wanted to go for a walk with the 3 tubes attached but the one on my pussy was getting knocked as I walked, and I never got more that 3 or 4 steps before it fell off.

I didn’t have the same problem with the tubes on my tits and I walked around the cottage, inside and out, with the 2 tubes sticking out from my chest. I spent most of the rest of the day with them on and Ben got a real surprise, and a grin, when he got home and saw them.


Thursdays and Fridays
On each of the days that I went to work for Allison, she split my time between tidying the racks, being a mannequin and a being a rag-doll. I’m getting better at keeping perfectly still for longer, and word must be getting round the town’s boys and young men because the number of people standing in the street and looking at me is getting bigger.

The braver ones are also coming in to the shop and watching me work and pose when Allison gets me to stand just inside the door.


Lewis is helping me by coming in each day that I’m there and giving some unsuspecting young people that bullshit about me being the latest type of mannequin. He’s managed to get at least one person per day to put a finger in my pussy.

One time when his fingering me, and him getting 2 other young men to do it, caused me to orgasm right in front of the 3 of them. Lewis laughed it off by telling them that it was all part of the mannequin programming.

I have no idea how many of those people left the shop believing that I actually was a mannequin.


Another thing that Allison did to me was to get me to pretend to be what she called a FlexiDoll for an hour or so each day. She believed that because I could keep still and keep a straight face, she’d be able to get customers to believe that I was a sort of rag-doll.

Allison did it to me the first time and kept moving my limbs and bending me at all angles, and I had to just go along with it, not moving any muscles myself. That was more difficult that just standing there and a few times I realised what Allison was doing to me I nearly moved an arm or leg to help her.

Both Allison and Lewis put me in different positions while customers were watching. Lewis even lifted my off the floor a couple of times by putting his hand over my pubic bone, and lifting me up. Of course, he had a finger inside me when he was doing that.


One Thursday when I was standing in the shop window, Chloe walked up to the window and started pulling faces at me. When that didn’t get any reaction from me she came into the shop and came up behind me. Then she put both her arms around me and pulled on my nipples.

I hadn’t seen her creep up on me and when her fingers pulled on my nipples my concentration failed and I gasped out loud.

“Gotchya.” Chloe said before going off to see Allison.


On the last Friday that I worked at the shop, Ben put my wrist and ankle cuffs and my dog collar on me, and my butt plug (with the tail) in me before I put on one of my tops to go to the shop. When I got out of the land rover, Ben called me round to the driver’s door and stand facing away from him. When I’d done that he got hold of both of my hands behind me and put a karabiner on both my wrist cuffs. He then told me to walk to Allison’s shop like that.

To be honest, I don’t think that anyone realised that my wrists were locked together, or noticed my tail bouncing around between my legs; that is until Allison arrived.

When she saw me she said,

“Fucking hell Cherry; have you really walked through town like that?”

“Yes, why?”

“Because you are so vulnerable like that, you could have been raped. If Lewis had seen you he would have dragged you into an alley and raped you for sure.”

“If it had been Lewis it wouldn’t have been rape Allison.”

“Yes, I guess not.” Allison replied, laughing as she said it. “So do you want to pose like that all day Cherry?”

“I’d prefer it if you could release my arms so that I can take my top off first please Allison.”

“Yeah, that was a bit of a silly question I suppose. Come on, let’s get inside before someone comes to either rape you or lock you up.”


Allison did let me wear the dog collar, cuffs and the butt plug (with tail) all day; but she wouldn’t let me join my wrist cuffs behind me all day. She said that she wanted me to at least do a bit of work.

Instead, she put the karabiner on them when she had me pose in the shop. I got a few strange looks, and one woman asked if Allison was extending her products to include bondage gear.

Allison said that she was considering it and that she’d dressed the mannequin like that to see what reaction it would get.

The woman replied saying that the life-like mannequin looked good like that.


When Lewis came in he looked at me, smiled and said,

“Getting ready for tonight Cherry?”

“Yeah, you’re not complaining are you Lewis?”

“Have you had her in the window like that Allison?”

“Yep! When anyone said anything I’ve just said that I’m trying out some bondage gear to see how sales go. So far, it looks like this sleepy town may just have a few hidden secrets.”


While Lewis was there he took great delight describing the ‘features’ of Allison’s new mannequin to 2 customers. One was a teenage girl who did a damn good impression of someone who believed every word that he said.


At the end of the day, when Ben came to pick me up, I was quite upset that my first job had ended and that I wouldn’t see Allison again. I was going to miss my time as a mannequin.


Thursday evenings
The Thursday night swimming is going well, I’m starting to get some confidence in the water.

The boy about my age has started getting dropped-off for the lessons and hangs around me. He’s called Theo and he’s started getting changed out by the lockers like I do. He strips naked before putting his shorts on and for the showers after the lesson. His little penis is nothing compared to that of Ben’s and Lewis’ and Mark’s, but my pussy does tingle a bit when I see it and he sees me running my finger along my slit and me tweaking my little nipples.

When Ben first saw Theo stripping in front of me he went off and left me. Later on he told me that he didn’t want to scare off the boy. After that time Ben started going straight to where the parents wait. He’s told me that some of them have talked about me being naked but the men always say that ‘she’s just a kid, leave her alone.’


Weekends
Ben and I have great weekends experimenting with all my new toys and ropes etc. I just love it when I’m tied up and can’t get free on my own. I feel so helpless and dependant and sexy. It’s like I’m giving myself to my captor, trusting them with my body and my life.

The Saturday mornings usually started with Ben tying my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed, sometimes even before I wake up then him teasing me until I’m begging him to fuck me; which he does.

After that it’s doing the routine things like shopping which can be fun if Ben lets me get things off the lower shelves or bend over to put things into the bottom of the trolley. There’s one young man who works at the supermarket that must like to follow us around because he’s always there whenever I look round.


On one of the Sundays, Ben took me out into the woods and tied me spread-eagle between a couple of trees. It was right next to a path that Ben told me was used by hikers. Of course, I’d gone out wearing only my flip flops and the thought that we could have seen other people at any time was such a turn on.


Public Holiday
On the public holiday Monday Ben decided to take me to the big city to have a look around. He told me to put my dungarees dress on and just before we left he told me to bend over. Half expecting him to push a vibrator into my pussy, I was a little surprised to feel my butt open and one the plugs with a fake diamond on the end was pushed in. It was cold and I was pleased that Ben had lubricated it with his tongue before pushing it in.

I was just about to straighten up when Ben said,

“Don’t move Cherry.”

And I felt the other butt plug with a fake diamond on the end being pushed into my pussy.

“Wow, 2 holes filled.” I thought.

When I stood up I smoothed my hand down the back of my dress and as it left the hem it came into contact with the bottom of my butt.

“This is going to be fun; I wonder how many people will see my diamonds.” I thought as I turned quickly and the bib of the dress slid over exposing my right tit.


It took about an hour to drive there and park the land rover. Then Ben led me into the centre of the city. I was expecting quite a few people to stare at me and maybe say something, good, or bad, but all I saw was a couple of teenage boys looking at me as we walked around with me hanging off Ben’s arm.


We had lunch at a KFC, another first for me, where they had those high tables and stools. Sat up on the stool, my dress hung over the back and the front didn’t even cover where my pubic hair would have been. I also quickly discovered that it was easy for the people sat at the lower tables to see my legs up to my hips, and more if I opened them.


After lunch, Ben asked me if I’d ever been ten-pin bowling before. Of course, I hadn’t so Ben led me to the bowling alley.

After getting some of those shoes, and me flashing my diamonds to the man who was sat opposite me in the shoe changing area, we went over to our alley. We were in the right-hand lane of a pair where the left lane had 3 older teenage couples playing.

Ben explained the rules to me then told me which colour ball I should use, and how to hold it. I was amazed at how heavy it was.

Next, Ben showed me how to bowl. As my first attempt went down the gutter I turned and saw that everything had stopped in the lane next to us and the teenagers were all staring at me. Then I realised that my dungarees dress would have gone right up over my butt when I bent over to bowl. I looked down at my chest and saw that my right tit had escaped from the bib part of the dress as well.

Ignoring it, I went up to Ben who told me to have another go. I did, but this time, when I put one foot in front of the other before letting go of the ball, I put my feet about 2 feet apart, and when I bent over to bowl, I stayed like that until the ball disappeared at the end of the other gutter.

I just knew that the teenagers were staring at my diamonds and I got all tingly and wet. I wondered if all my juices would lubricate my pussy enough for the butt plug to pop out. I tried clenching my pussy muscles until I stood up.

“Nice display.” Ben said as I walked back to him and reached up to kiss his cheek. Of course, doing so lifted my dress half way up my butt again.


I didn’t really learn much about bowling but I didn’t care. The teenagers did however learn more about my pussy and butt. One of the girls was bowling at the same time as me and as we got our balls she said,

“Nice display kiddo; I bet that your daddy just loves fucking you.”

I was about to say that he wasn’t my daddy, but instead I turned to her, smiled and replied,

“Not as much as I love fucking him.”


Another time that I was getting my ball and one of the teenage boys was getting his, he whispered,

“Are those real diamonds?”

“No, but everything else that you can see is real.” I replied, knowing that one of my little tits had escaped from behind the bib of my dress again.


What I didn’t notice for a while; was that a little audience had formed behind the chairs for our lane. I first saw them when the camera flashes started so I decided that after each set that I bowled, I’d go up to Ben and put my arms round his neck and kiss him; knowing that my dress would ride up and let the audience have a closer look at my butt.

One time when I actually managed to knock down 6 pins with one ball. I ran up to Ben and jumped up on him putting my arms round his neck and my legs round his waist. Of course, I knew that my dress would be up around my waist and I saw the number of camera flashes increase for a while; especially when I slid down off Ben leaving my dress well up above my waist for a few seconds.



As we walked back to get our shoes, I looked around and couldn’t see any other girls in there wearing a skirt. I felt sorry got them, knowing just how much fun I’d had flashing my butt to all those men.


On the way back to the carpark, Ben decided that he’d get me some clothes and shoes for school. He said that he knew that his no-good brother and his wife wouldn’t get me any unless they really had to, so we stopped at a few shops and had some fun trying on skirts and blouses that I said would be suitable for school.

A couple of times Ben asked me if I really could get away with wearing skirts that short. I laughed and told him that the teachers knew what my parents were like and were just happy that I went to school. As I was saying that I wondered if I could get away with not wearing anything at all at school.


Unfortunately, in the shoe shop, there were only girl sales assistants. That didn’t stop me flashing my pussy and diamonds to the girl who, after an initial shocked look, just ignored my exposed pussy.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 10 – Time to go back home

The decision
---------------
On the drive back to the cottage from our public holiday trip to the city, Ben asked me what I wanted to do about my money. I asked him to keep it for me, saying that if I took it home my family would only steal it from me and spend it on booze and drugs.

The conversation then changed to when I was going to go back home. Ben asked,

“Have you heard from your mother or father Cherry? Maybe a letter that arrived when I was at work?”

“Not a thing, I would have told you; have they phoned you Ben.”

“No; when do you have to be back at school?”

“About a week, but I don’t want to go back. I like it here. Can’t I stay? Mum and dad obviously don’t care about me; if they did they’d have at least phoned sometime in the last 6 weeks.”

“Good point Cherry. Let’s wait another couple of days and see if they call.”


On the Wednesday when we got up and were having breakfast. Ben asked me again if I’d had a letter from mum or dad.

“No, I’d have told you if I had, we haven’t got any secrets.”

“I haven’t had a call either.” Ben said.

“What are we going to do Ben? I don’t want to go back. I’ll even go to school here if you like.” I pleaded. “Let me stay here pleeeeease.”

“Well, it’s obvious that my no good brother and his wife don’t care about you, they didn’t even get you a bus ticket back did they?”

“No; so does that mean that I can stay?”

“Hang on a minute, it’s not that simple. Maybe I should phone your father to see what the score is?”

“No, please don’t Ben. If they’d cared about me they’d have phoned.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Okay then, but there are things like school and a doctor to sort out for you; I don’t know if we’d be able to get you in around here. Tell you what Cherry, I’ll make some phone calls today and find out what would be needed.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you Ben. I love you.”

I got up, went round to him and put my leg over his, between him and the table, facing him with my bare pussy on his trousers covered cock; and gave him a big, long, sloppy kiss.

“Thank you Ben, can you phone Allison as well? Can you tell her that I can go in tomorrow and Friday if she wants me?”

“Sure honey. Now can you get off me please, I have to go to work.”


I was so excited that the day just flew by, and when Ben got home he told me that things were quite easy. It was just a case of going to these places and telling them that I had just moved to the area.

Ben told me that he’d phoned the education department at the local council and they had told him which school to take me to, and when. Ben had also phoned the school to confirm this and he’d asked them about the actual starting date and school uniform. He’d been pleased, as I was, to be told that they didn’t have a formal school uniform; the only restrictions were that the children have to be smart and clean, no unusual hair-cuts, no shoe heels greater than 1 inch and no make-up.

As Ben was telling me that I had a vision of me going to school wearing nothing but shoes. I asked Ben if I could do that but he said not. He told me that I’d have to wear blouses and skirts or a dress. I wasn’t too happy, but at least I’d be having a lot more fun living with Ben than I would be living with the losers of a family that I have.


Getting ready for my new school

---------------------------------------
I told Ben that the blouses and skirts that he’d bought me weren’t enough if he wanted me to be smart and clean all the time and that I should have some dresses. When we went shopping for some the next Saturday I steered Ben straight to the dresses. I figured that a dress would be less restrictive than a skirt and blouse, and more likely to rise up when I shrug my shoulders, or put my arms up in the air. Also, if there’s a play area with a climbing frame, a baggy dress stands more of a chance of falling off when I’m hanging upside down than a skirt and blouse does.


At first we had problems finding what I wanted, but after a phone call to Chloe, we did manager to find a shop that sold just what I wanted. We got 3 dresses, none of them longer than mid-thigh and none of them with tight waists. In the same shop we managed to find a coat. Ben said that I’d need one when the weather got colder.

That Sunday we also managed to get a couple of pairs of flat shoes, some school supplies that I was sure that I’d need, and a mobile phone for emergencies. Unfortunately, we got the shoes at a self-service type shoe shop so there was no fun for me.

We also got some white ankle and knee socks. I just wanted ankle socks because that is what I’m used to but Ben said that I look cute and sexy in knee socks.

We didn’t bother with any PE kit for 2 reasons, firstly I was hoping to opt-out of PE, and secondly, we had no idea what sports they did at that school. Ben said that we’d get some ’if and when’.

I also got Ben to buy me some sewing materials. Out of necessity, I’d had to teach myself to sew a few years earlier, and I pride myself in having mastered the basics and can do some neat repairs; I had a plan.


The day before I was due to start at my new school I got to work on my new dresses and shorted all of them to 3 inches below my pussy. When Ben saw them he smiled and said,

“I hope that those aren’t going to get you into trouble; I don’t want to get a phone call telling me to come and collect you because you’ve been flashing all the boys.”

“What about the teachers Ben? Can I flash them?”

“Just so long as I don’t get any phone calls you little slut.”


I start at my new school

-----------------------------
When we arrived at the school for the first time, with me just wearing a dress (no belt) and shoes and carrying a bag with some things that I’d probably need, I was pleased to see that the girls were wearing quite a mixture of clothes; some of them were wearing quite short skirts and dresses which pleased me. Maybe things wouldn’t be that bad.

In the admin office, Ben was given some forms to fill-in and I sat and watched the rest of the kids arrive. I got a bit of a surprise to see Theo walk in with a couple of his mates.

Form filling complete, the woman told Ben and me that there was a school bus that went along the main road and that it also picked up another couple of kids near where Ben’s road joined the main road. She told us what time to be there to get the bus in the morning. Then I was given a little map of the school and my timetable, and told to go to my first class.


Everyone in my new class stared at me as I walked in, and the teacher, a Mr Johnson, was quite friendly when I told him that I was a new girl. He pointed to a desk at the front and I wondered if I dare flash my pussy to him on my first day. I settled for just being a little careless with my legs and probably not letting him see anything other than most of my bare thighs.

At the first break, a few of the kids started talking to me and asking me questions about where I’d come from. I just said the nearest big city’s name.

I was surprised to see how friendly everyone was.

No one said anything about how short my dress was and I thought about shortening one that night. I didn’t, but decided that if no one complained within a week then I’d take another inch off them.


At the end of the day I was happier than I thought that I would be. Everyone was friendly and no one had complained about my dress or lack of knickers. I was a little disappointed to find that the school bus wasn’t a double-decker and when I got off, so did another girl and a boy. However, they both walked off in different directions. I took my dress off while I was still at the side of the main road and walked back up the lane wearing only my shoes.

As usual when I go passed them I saw no one in the couple of houses on the lane and decided to ask Ben if there really was anyone living there.


Flashing my teacher(s)
----------------------------
This is fun and makes my pussy tingle. On my first day I sat up straight and opened my legs a bit, Mr Johnson only got to see my bare thighs, but over the first week I got more and more careless with how I sat, especially when Mr Johnson was looking at me.

I always sit on the front row and I’ve worked out which is the best desk to sit at so that Mr Johnson can see my legs when he’s sat at his desk.

When I first caught him looking he blushed a little, but after that he just smiles, not at me, probably just to himself.

By the end of the second week my butt was usually perched on the front of my chair and I was leaning back giving Mr Johnson a great view.

I flash some of the other teachers as well. None of them has said anything to me but they are always nice to me. I’ll have to wait until we do our first tests to see if I get good marks; but that’s not the main reason why I do it; it’s fun and it makes me feel good.


PE
---
The next day I had a PE lesson on my timetable and when I got there I told the PE teacher, Ms Smith, that I didn’t have any PE kit. She told me to get some that weekend and to just sit and watch for that lesson.

The boys and the girls had gone to their respective changing rooms, then I was surprised to see that outside and in the gym, the boys and girls were playing basketball and netball on adjacent courts, and there was a mixed volleyball game going on. There was also some mixed gymnastics going on inside the gym.

I fancied trying the volleyball, netball and gymnastics. I wondered if I could get away with doing all that leg spreading naked.

I also noted that some of the girls were wearing tennis like skirts and often talked to the boys who weren’t actually playing anything at that time.

As I watched, I decided that I would get Ben to take me shopping for some PE kit that included the shortest tennis like skirt that I could find. I wanted to be running around with my skirt bouncing up and revealing my bare butt and pussy to any boys that may be looking.

At the end of the lesson, in the girls changing room, while the other girls were getting showered and changed, I asked Ms Smith if I could take gymnastics or volleyball. She said that I could, once I’d got the right PE kit, and that I can choose which I do each week.


I’d looked at the girls who’d being doing gymnastics as they came out of the gym and saw that most of them only wore leotards, some of them with their butts exposed. That looked good to me and I decided to get one of those.


I then waited until some of the other girls were ready to leave. As I waited I couldn’t help notice that quite a few girls are shy about letting other girls see their bodies; some even not taking a shower. I did notice that most of the girls who did have a shower are as bald as me. I wondered how many of them pluck out their pubic hairs like I do.


Ben did take me shopping to get some PE kit on the Saturday before I went to Allison’s shop. The skirt was way too long but I knew that I could solve that problem before my next PE lesson. As for the leotard, the ones that we could find had way too much material so I decided to ask Allison if she could help.

She could, she had some stock in the back that was just what I wanted. From the front they look like a girl’s black one-piece swimsuit but cut VERY high at the sides. The backs are thongs with the strings attached to the front half way between my hips and my tits. The bit that I really like is that they’re made of some very thin, stretch, knitted mesh material, a bit like woolly tights; and they’re not lined, not even at the crotch.

When I tried one on and looked in a mirror, I could clearly see my tits and nipples, and the front of my slit. It was a bit strange having my pussy covered but that was soon fixed when I pulled the front up and got a front wedgie.

I was sorted, and looked forward to my next PE lesson.


Okay, I’m not much good at gymnastics, but neither are the over-weight girls that are there. No one said anything about my leotard being see-through but it felt nice doing all that stretching and bending in front of the boys, especially when the crutch of the leotard disappeared between my lips.

Ms Smith did give me a couple of funny looks but I just ignored her and pretended that everything was good.


I’ve had to play volleyball a couple of times and it’s great bending over in front of a boy partner and letting him look at my bare butt and pussy. So far, I’ve never been on a winning team; not that I care.


When the weather started getting colder, the gym activities got more popular and the school hired a couple of PE teaching assistants, one young man and one young woman.

They seem to help out everywhere; even shouting at us when we take too long getting changed or showered. Unfortunately it’s only the girl teaching assistant that comes into the girls changing rooms. That girl often just stands there watching us get showered and changed and some of the girls say that she’s a lesbian; not that I care.


School swimming lessons
-------------------------------
When we got back to our home room for the last lesson of the day we were all told to bring our swimming kit the next day, and that every Wednesday until Christmas we were having a swimming lesson. I asked which pool we were going to and was pleased to hear that it was the same one that I was already having lessons at.

“Right,” I thought, “skinny-dipping for me.”

And I did. The whole class were given 5 minutes to get changed in the co-ed changing room and be out by the pool.

All the kids went into a cubicle and came out wearing their swimming costumes (leaving their clothes in the cubicle and not bothering with lockers), and I came out of my cubicle stark naked.

Some of the kids sniggered when they saw me and one girl asked me if I’d forgotten something. I just walked out to the pool with the rest of them, just like I do on a Thursday evening.

As we all gathered around Mr Johnson, he saw me and said,

“Cherry, where’s your swimsuit? You can’t go swimming like that.”

“I do every Thursday evening sir, in this actual pool.”

“But this is a swimming lesson Cherry; all the swimmers wear swimsuits.”

“It’s a swimming lesson on a Thursday evening as well sir.”

Just then I heard a familiar voice,

“She’s right Mr Johnson;” Jenny said, “she does swim like that on a Thursday evening. We don’t mind; after all, they’re only kids; what harm can it do?”

“Well I, err, I suppose, if you…….”

“Okay,” Jenny interrupted; “Right, those of you who can swim down to that end and those who can’t at the other end.”

All the kids started walked to one end or the other, leaving the Mr Johnson to think whatever he wanted.

I, of course, went to the non-swimmers end while the other girl instructor got the swimmers in the deep end.

Jenny completely ignored me being naked and even told-off a couple of boys who were looking at me instead of concentrating on her.

The lesson went well, but not as good as on a Thursday evening. I guess that it was down to the pupil / instructor ratio.


When the whistle went and we were all told to go and get dressed, I went and got my shampoo and went to the showers. About half the girls and some of the boys didn’t bother with a shower, but the boys that did all tried to shower close to me; but they all, girls as well, kept their swimsuits on to shower. Some of the
boys started making rude comments to me about my little tits, and that I must me a slut, and other things; but that all stopped when Mr Johnson came and told us to get a move on.

He was still there as just about everyone disappeared to their cubicles; except me and another girl who was shampooing her long hair. He watched me all the time so I made a big thing about washing my pussy right up until the other girl left. I followed her, but was out in reception before half the class.

I was one of the first to get on the bus to go back to school and as I sat there I wondered if any of the other kids would start skinny-dipping as well.

One of the last people to get on the bus was the girl with the long hair in the shower; she came and sat next to me.

As the bus moved off she introduced herself as Piper then told me that I was really brave walking out of the changing room without a swimsuit on.

“I haven’t got one anyway.” I replied.

“Do you really go to swimming lessons on a Thursday evening without a swimsuit?”

“Yes, I haven’t got a swimming costume.”

“But aren’t there lots of parents there?”

“There’s a few.”

“Doesn’t your mum or dad stop you?”

“No, they don’t know, and wouldn’t even care. I live with my uncle.”

“And he doesn’t mind?”

“Nope.”

“What about Mr Johnson and the boys in the class? Don’t you mind them seeing you naked?”

“Nope, in fact it makes me feel good if you know what I mean.”

“You mean that your stomach goes all tingly.”

“My pussy goes all tingly and gets wet. You should try it Piper.”

“Oh I couldn’t.”

“Why not?”

“It’s not right.”

“Why not, whoever told you that is wrong.”

“I don’t know.”

“Tell you what Piper, next week after the lesson when you collect your shampoo, take your costume off and shower without it.”

“Oh I don’t know; what about all the boys?”

“What about them? They’re only boys; and as Jenny the swimming instructor said, we’re only kids.”

“Well maybe.”


“How about you start swimming lessons on a Thursday evening Piper? They’re good, better than the school ones. Some of the kids just get dropped off and then picked up afterwards. There are only a couple of parents there and they’re used to seeing me naked, so another naked girl won’t make any difference.”

“Maybe, I’ll have to talk to my mum. Dad’s been saying that I should be able to swim by now.”

“Good, it’s a naked date then, twice.”

“Maybe.”

After a short pause Piper said,

“Cherry, why do you wear dresses that are so short, and I couldn’t help notice that you don’t wear knickers. Can’t your uncle afford to buy you some new dresses that are longer?”

“These are new dresses Piper; I like wearing them this short, and I don’t own and knickers, never have.”

“So don’t you mind people seeing up your skirt? All the boys are talking about you and calling you a slut.”

“I like boys, and teachers, looking up my skirt. It makes my pussy tingle, and you how good that feels.”

“But my mum says that I should never let boys see up my skirt.”

“What do mothers know? They’re all old and are only trying to spoil your fun and stop you feeling good.”

“That makes some sense Cherry.”

“Try it Piper, and see how you feel.”

“Maybe.”


Just then the bus arrived at school and we went back to normal lessons; but Mr Johnson had seen me naked and I was going to make sure that he saw me that way some more. During the next lesson I wondered if he’d tell the other teachers and maybe they’d take us swimming.


At the next swimming lesson Piper walked out to the pool wearing a swimsuit and I gave her a disappointed look. My disappointment turned to nice surprise when it came to shower time. Piper walked to the shower as naked as I was and we stood next to each other and showered.

Of course we got some more rude comments from the boys, and a couple of girls, but we ignored them, and I was helping Piper shampoo her hair when Mr Johnson appeared and told us all to get a move on.

He did a double take when he saw 2 naked 13 year old girls showering.


On the bus back to school, Piper and I sat together again and I told Piper that I was proud of her and asked her if she was going the whole way the next week.

Piper said that she might, and that she’d enjoyed showering naked in front of the boys and Mr Johnson.

I asked Piper why she didn’t get rid of her pubic hair, only to be told that she’d never thought about it. She said that she thought that mine just hadn’t started growing yet.

We then spent the next few minutes talking about the different methods of removing unwanted hair. I told Piper that I shaved my armpits and legs but plucked my pubis. She said that she shaved her armpits and legs.

“Doesn’t the plucking hurt?” Piper asked.

“Naw, you pluck you eyebrows don’t you? That doesn’t hurt does it?”

“Yeah, but that my eyebrows. Plucking hairs out on your pussy lips must hurt.”

“Naw; well maybe the first time a little bit, but after that it doesn’t hurt at all. Try it tonight. When I do it while I’m watching the TV I usually end up having a bit of fun as well.”

“You do it while you’re watching TV. You have got a TV in your bedroom haven’t you, I mean, you can’t do it in the lounge with your uncle there as well can you?”

“Yeah, why not; he sees my pussy all the time. It’s no big deal.”

“Wow Cherry, you’re one brave girl.”

“No not really, he likes seeing me naked and it makes me feel good; I get all tingly. Doesn’t your dad like seeing you naked?”

“I don’t know, he hasn’t seen me without any clothes on since I was a little kid.”

“Piper; you just don’t know what you’re missing. Try it sometime.”


Then I asked her if she was wearing any knickers. She said that she was, but to ask her again in the morning.

I did, and she wasn’t. She even proved it by lifting the front of her skirt and showing me her bald pubis.

“Did you pluck them out?” I asked.

“No, not this time, I shaved them off. I’ll try plucking them next time.”


At the next weeks school swimming lesson Piper found the courage to swim naked. She got a couple of rude comments from the boys, and some stares, as we walked out to the pool. When Mr Johnson challenged her she just said that she’d forgotten her costume.


Mr Johnson was off sick for the first 2 swimming lessons after half term and Mr Wilson had to take us to the swimming. When Pier and I walked out of the changing room for the first of those 2 lessons, Mr Wilson just stared at us. Piper and I had talked about that moment on the bus there and in a way I was disappointed that Mr Wilson didn’t start shouting at us. Instead, he just stared at us.

There was no name calling in the showers afterwards because Mr Wilson was there watching us all the time. I guess that it was our tits that he was looking at because he’s seen our pussies quite a few times in his classroom. Yes, Piper has started leaving her knickers at home and sitting like I do.


Thursday night swimming lessons
-----------------------------------------
Ben’s started dropping me off then going to the pub for an hour while I go in and have my lesson.

After Piper’s debut as a nude swimmer during the school swimming lessons, she talked her mum into bringing her on a Thursday evening. The first time that she came she wore her one-piece costume. During the lesson Piper told me that she had her swimsuit on because her mother had come in with her and was watching her during the lesson


The next day at school Piper told me that her mother had been surprised that the instructors had let a girl swim without a costume on. Piper had said,

“Oh, that’s Cherry; she’s in my class at school as well. She’s my friend and she doesn’t wear a costume when she goes to the school swimming lessons either.”

“And the teachers don’t mind?” Piper’s mother replied.

“Mr Johnson moaned a bit the first time that she did it but the swimming instructor shut him up by telling him that it was okay and that we’re only kids.”

“Oh, right, so she was naked in front of your school teacher?”

“Yeah, and all the boys in our class, Mr Johnson doesn’t mind now.”

“Yes, I’m sure that that they don’t mind.”

“What do you mean mummy?”

“Oh nothing dear; you’re not thinking of leaving your swimsuit in your bag are you?”

“I don’t know mum, I might try it one day.”

“I don’t think that you should Piper; all those boys and men looking at you. It’s not right.”

“Mum, I’m only a little kid; it’s no big deal, no one cares.”

“Hmmm; little kid when it suits you and grown woman when it suits you, I see.”


Piper also told me that on the next Thursday evenings her mother was going to drop her off and then go to the supermarket to do the weekly shop. She’s warned Piper that she might have to wait a bit at the end because the shopping usually takes a long time.

“Does that mean that you’re going to swim naked like me Piper?”

“Maybe.”

“Aw go on; you’ll enjoy it, I can guarantee it. Your pussy will tingle tons, just like it did at the school swimming lessons.”

“But there are adults there, parents.”

“Not many; and they’ve already seen me naked so seeing you won’t be a big surprise for them.”

“Maybe.”


The next Thursday evening Piper only got her swimsuit wet when she put it under a tap after the lesson, and she admitted that she had enjoyed herself.


The school building
-----------------------
Unfortunately, the school is a single story building so I can’t have any fun on the stairs but I can in most the classrooms and outside at lunch time. Most of the teachers are men and none of them complain about me sitting with my knees apart. I quickly started flashing some of the teachers by trying to make it look that I was just being careless. I decided to leave the blatant flashing until I’d discovered what reaction I’d get by being ‘careless’. So far none of the teachers have said anything, and I just know that most of them have seen my pussy.


Lunchtimes
--------------
At lunchtimes, after I’ve eaten and if it’s a sunny day, I lay flat on my back holding a book above my face pretending to be reading. Of course I don’t cross my legs; instead I have my knees a couple of inches apart, and because my dress is so short it’s easy for anyone, who cares to look, to see my pussy. So far I’ve spotted a few boys standing not far from my feet and watching.

That Theo boy from Thursday evening swimming lessons came up to me one day and had the nerve to ask me if I owned any knickers. I replied by opening my knees to let him see my full naked pussy, and saying,

“Nope; not worn any for about 13 years.”

“Yes, I can see that, and so can everyone else.” Theo replied, “It’s like you want people to look at your pussy.”

“Maybe I do.” I replied, keeping my knees apart. “Anyway, you see me without any clothes on at the swimming pool twice a week, what’s the big deal?”

“At the swimming pool I don’t get a good look at your pussy only the front of it.”

“So you want to have a good look at it do you?”

I lay back onto my elbows, spread my legs wide and said,

“Go on then Theo, get down and have a good look.”

I half expected him to chicken out, but he didn’t, and for something like 10 seconds his face was right between my legs. My pussy started tingling and got a bit wet before I closed my legs and said,

“Now get lost Theo.”

He did.


Piper has started joining me out on the grass some lunch times. She’s not so good, or blatant about flashing her pussy to the boys, but she’s getting there; and she tells me that she likes doing it.

The first time that she joined me on the grass I asked her if she was happy that she’d stopped wearing knickers.

“Fuck yes,” Piper replied, “it’s heaps of fun and it makes me feel good. My mum caught me one day and I had to say that I’d had a little accident. She bought that one. I wish that I could wear skirts as short as yours.”

“You can piper, just roll the top over and over until it’s as short as you want.”

“Good idea Cherry, that way I can wear it long when it’s cold and roll it when it’s warm, like in school.”

“You’re learning Piper.” I replied. “I hope that it doesn’t get too cold this winter.”


Allison’s shop
-----------------
Once I knew that I really was staying with Ben, I asked him if he’d mind if I kept working for Allison. I told him that it was fun and that it was fun for some of the customers as well.

“You can’t Cherry;” Ben replied, “you have to go to school on a Thursday and Friday.”

“Yeah but maybe I could work on a Saturday or a Sunday?”

“But that would mean less time with me and less fucking and tie-up games.”

“We fuck all the time Ben; besides, you can come and play with my body in the shop.”

“What if we want to go somewhere for the day Cherry?”

“I think that Allison will let me have the odd day off when we want it.” I replied, “after all, it isn’t like she pays me or I’ve got one of those contracts of employment things is it?”

“Well no; tell you what, let’s go and see Allison and see what she says.” Ben added.


And we did. Allison was delighted that I wasn’t going back to my parents and said that I could work for 4 hours either on a Saturday or a Sunday. She wasn’t bothered which; in fact she’d prefer it if I didn’t stick to one or the other as it would be more of a surprise for her customers and that some of the male ones would probably go in more often hoping to see me.

Allison told me to just turn up whenever I wanted and that she was happy for me to get naked in her shop any time that I wanted.


The doctors
--------------
When I asked Ben what he’d found out about a doctor he told me we just had to go to a doctor’s surgery and fill-in another form. I asked Ben if we could go quite soon because I was getting short of birth control pill; so one evening Ben took me to his doctor’s surgery.

There were only 2 people in the waiting room so Ben asked if I could see the doctor that evening. After a bit of moaning about appointments, the receptionist told us to wait and eventually a man came out and called my name.

Ben asked if I was okay to go in on my own and I said that I was.


The doctor is a nice guy, not that much older than Ben, and when I got into his room he told me to sit down. Looking at his screen he said that he didn’t have any information about me or why I wanted to see him. He seemed a little happier when I told him that I’d just moved to the area to live with my uncle and that I needed some more birth control pills.

“So Ben is your uncle is he, I sometimes see him in the pub. That wasn’t you being a human table the other week was it?”

“Yeah, Lewis thought that I looked good like that.”

“You certainly did Cherry; Cherry, that’s an unusual name.”

“It’s a long, silly story doctor.” I replied.


The doctor then started asking me all sorts of questions about my health and my previous visits to doctors and illnesses. He was a bit surprised to hear that I’d never had any sort of check-up, even when I’d first been given the pill.

He then told me that since I was going to be one of his patients he needed to give me a full check-up so that he had a good starting point for any future visits.

He told me that parts of the check-up could be a bit embarrassing and that it was going to be an invasive check-up as well. I wasn’t sure what he meant by that but what the hell, what was the worst that he could do to me? I was sure that it wouldn’t be any worse than what my father and brother had done to me.

When he asked me if I preferred for a female nurse to be present I said,

“No, that’s alright. I’m sure that I’ll be okay.

Anyway, after more questions, some about my sex life (I lied and told him that I was only getting fucked by one boy), I was told to get undressed. He didn’t seem at all surprised to see that I wasn’t wearing any underwear; he’d probably seen that when I walked in. He then weighed me and measured my height.

Next it was onto that examination table where he moved every part of me that will move. Then he grabbed my little tits. That surprised me a bit, but I soon started to feel nice as he prodded and poked and pulled everything to do with my tits.

I was just starting to feel nice when he stopped and moved on to prodding and poking all around my stomach. As he got close to my pussy I felt my legs automatically spread apart but was disappointed when he didn’t touch my pussy.


“Now for the gynaecological part of the examination Cherry; don’t be embarrassed, millions of women get examined like this every day. It’s quite common for a woman to have an orgasm whilst she’s being examined so don’t fight it, just let it happen. Can you lift your legs up onto the stirrups please?”

As I did so I thought,

“Wow, this is a great fucking position. I wonder if he will?”

I also wondered if he was going to tie my ankles to those stirrup things.

He didn’t, although I was surprised by how much he probed around inside me and I could feel my chest going up and down as my breathing got heavier and heavier. After the doctor pulled that hole stretching thing out of me I felt his fingers on my clit. As he did something to it I suddenly felt a bolt of something go from my clit to my nipples and an orgasm hit me like a train.

OMG! It was a really strong orgasm with me moaning and almost screaming; and my back arched up high up off the table.

When I started to come down from my very high, the doctor said,

“Okay Cherry, it’s all over. I hope that it wasn’t too traumatic or embarrassing for you, and you having an orgasm just proves that you are a normal, healthy young woman. With your slim body and your reactions, you have nothing to worry about.”

“No, it wasn’t traumatic but it was a little embarrassing; I mean; how many 13 year olds cum in front of their doctor?” I replied; then thought that it had been nice, really nice, even though my dad and brother had never prised open my pussy and shone a torch into it.

As soon as I’d finished my last thought I wondered just how many 13 year old girls had had the experience that I’d just had.


Then the doctor told me to get dressed and then started telling me that he knew that puberty was a difficult time for a young girl, especially for one that doesn’t have an older sister or mother living in the same house. He said that I could go and visit him any time that I wanted to ask any question about anything. He told me that he had 2 daughters about my age so knew what it was like to be a teenage girl.

I doubted that I’d need to talk to him, but still thanked him; then asked about my prescription.


As I walked out I wondered if what he said about girls cumming at the doctors was right, or was it just that he’d made me cum because he knew Ben. Had Ben put him up to it?


Ben stood up as I walked back into the reception area.

“Okay Cherry?” Ben asked.

“Yeah sure, let’s go; can you get my pills for me please Ben?”

“Yes, of course I can Cherry. I heard your moans and screams; it sounded like you were enjoying yourself.”

“Yes, he’s pretty good with his hands.”
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lolicon and 18 guests