Cherry

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Part 10 cont.

Weekends
-------------
One Saturday morning I woke-up to Ben tying my left ankle to the bottom corner of the bed; him already having tied my wrists and right ankle to the other corners. This wasn’t new, one morning I’d woken-up to find myself tied spread-eagle and Ben eating my pussy.

Anyway, Ben decided to play with the little clear plastic tubes and the vacuum pump. As I lay there looking down at my enlarged areolas and nipples while Ben was making my whole pussy a lot bigger, I suddenly remembered the fun that I’d had with the vacuum cleaner nozzle back at my parent’s house.

I told Ben about it and he jumped up and went and got his vacuum cleaner. It’s an old one and not very powerful but when Ben put the nozzle on my clit and switched it on, the memories came back and I started getting turned-on.

It didn’t take long for my first orgasm to arrive, nor the second and third.

That afternoon we went shopping and came home with one of those little dyson hand-held vacuum cleaners with a crevice tool. It wasn’t long before I was tied spread-eagle on the bed again with the new dyson between my legs and little clit vibrating away inside the crevice tool.

After 20 minutes and probably as many orgasms, the battery started going flat. I needed another 20 minutes to get my strength back before I was able ask Ben to release me, telling him that he could wake me up by doing that to me any time that he wanted.


Friday night poker fun
---------------------------
Lewis and Mark are happy that the Friday night poker sessions aren’t going back to just card games and the guys are finding new ways of torturing me. So am I.

Unfortunately, because it’s dark on an evening now, and it’s getting cold and wet too many times; the fun has to be inside.

I’m really glad that the cottage is an old one and has all these big, thick wooden beams all over the place. When Mick was welding the rings on the big swing frame, Lewis was bolting rings all over those beams and they are now getting used.

The guys are getting more imaginative with the things that they are doing to me but they still haven’t found a way that I can haul my feet up to the ceiling on my own. Of course, when they’re there one of them just picks me up, turns me over then holds me with one hand and uses the other hand to hook the karabiners on.

After Lewis had put my legs behind my shoulders in Allison’s shop, he decided to put me in that position on Ben’s dining room table. The 3 of them then decided that my butt and upper thighs would look better if they were a bit red so Ben went and got one of his leather belts and they took it in turn to make my butt red. Because my spread pussy was staring them in the face, they also decided to use the leather belt to see if my pussy would go as red as my butt had.

It didn’t but it sure did hurt; and it made me cum.

After that they decided to see what they could push inside me. I got a little scared when they put a candle in my hole and lit it. They waited until the hot wax had dripped down onto my pussy a few times before looking for something else.

The hot wax hurt, but not as much as I was expecting.


After that, Lewis went to his jacket and got out a big lump of clear glass. It’s like a tennis ball with a handle, and about the same size.

When I saw it I begged them not to try that because it looked way bigger than anything that I’d ever put in there before; but my pleas fell on deaf ears and my pussy got stretched to take it.

Thankfully, they took it slowly and it didn’t hurt that much.

“Hey look guys, “I can see what the doctor saw when she had her gyno exam.” Ben said as my hole slowly closed.

“I bet that I can get my whole hand in there.” Ben said.

And he did. He was considerate and took his time. Ben waggled his fingers around and I started to cum. I was still up there as he slowly pulled his hand out.

Lewis was next to try it. My hole must have been getting used to it because it opened up quite easily, and painlessly.

Mick was last to try and as soon as I saw his hands I remembered that they are huge. When I put the heel of my hand on his, my finger can only just reach his.

Anyway, Mick managed to get his hand inside me. It hurt quite a bit, but I was happy that he’d done it.

Just before Mick pulled his hand out, Ben went and got a mirror, and just as Mick’s hand came out Ben held the mirror so that I could see inside myself. I’d never been able to do that before and it was amazing to see my vagina slowly closing. Meanwhile, Lewis was clicking away on his phone.


Next, Ben went and got my new dyson vacuum cleaner and they took it in turn to hold the nozzle either on my nipples or my little clit. I have no idea how many orgasms I had, I quickly lost count.

After that they took it in turns to lean over me and fuck me. By the time that Mick and Lewis left I was absolutely knackered, and a bit sore. I had a quick shower and went to bed. I was asleep in seconds.

Unless Ben fucked me (again) while I was asleep, I didn’t get fucked again until Ben came and wakened me at nearly lunchtime. Then it was another quick shower and a lift into town for my 4 hours working for Allison.


In between inflicting pain and making me cum, Mark has told me that I can go to the farm any time that I want. He says that I can take Duke for walks and anything else that I want him for. He also says that I can go there at milking times if I want.

I asked Mark what time the milking was in the afternoon and on some evenings I have started just dumping my clothes at the cottage as soon as I get home from school and getting straight over to the farm.

Duke always seems to know when I’m coming over because he comes to meet me, always having a good sniff at my pussy as soon as he can. Then Mark sticks 2 of the glass Teat Cups on my tits for a short time while I spread my legs and let Duke make me cum with his tongue.

Unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to do that for much longer because it’s getting dark earlier and the weather isn’t as nice as it was.


Housework
--------------
Shortly after Ben agreeing for me living with him, Ben told me that I would have to do my share of the housework. I’d already been doing a bit of it, after having to do most of the housework when I was living with my parent I just did it automatically when I was with Ben.

We agreed a list of who does what and when and just got on with it.


Half Term holidays
-----------------------
This was a week at the end of October when I was going to be alone at the cottage during the daytime because Ben was at work. The weather wasn’t very nice so going for walks outside or trying to suspend myself from the swing frame was out of the question.

On the Monday afternoon I phoned Piper and asked her if she’d like to meet up in town on the Tuesday morning and maybe got round the shops or anything else that she fancied. After a long pause Piper came back on the phone and said that her mother had said okay.

I asked Ben to give me a lift into town on his way to work and I went to McDonalds where I’d arranged to meet Piper. The weather was a bit chilly so instead of just wearing a dress or top and skirt, I put on just my coat.

I also asked Ben for some money. He gave me some and told me that he’d get me a card so that I can get at my money any time that I want.

In McDonalds I got a drink and went and sat in the window to wait for Piper and flash some of the people walking by. I was amazed by the small number of people who looked over to me; most didn’t even turn their heads.


Piper arrived about an hour later, all excited because it was the first time that she’d been allowed to come into town without one of her parents. After a quick chat, we headed off to the first shop to try on some clothes.

It was there that Piper discovered that I was only wearing my coat and shoes. Piper on the other hand was wearing a top, bra, jeans, knickers, a coat and shoes.

We’d got a couple of tops to try on and were in the changing room. I took my coat of and was naked in seconds.

“Wow Cherry, you came out wearing only a coat.”

“Yeah, why?”

“Nothing, I should have expected it.”

“So why are you wearing all that lot Piper, I thought that we were going to have some fun today.”

“We are.”

Piper was going to try the top on just by taking just her coat and top off but I told her that she had to get naked to try it on. I told her that it would look a lot better and be more fun.

Piper did get naked and then neither of us liked the tops that we’d selected – not that it mattered, we weren’t going to buy them anyway. Piper was about to put her underwear back on when I said,

“Leave them off Piper, leave them all off, it’ll make it easier when we try something else on; and it’ll be fun.”

“Oh I can’t.”

“Yes you can, look, I’m only wearing my coat and you couldn’t tell could you? If you couldn’t then no one else can. Go on, I dare you.”

After a few seconds thought she bundled her clothes into her bag, put her coat on and we left the shop.

“This feels so, so naughty, so exciting, and my pussy feels good as well.” Piper said as we walked down the street.

“Yeah and it’s easy to flash someone as well.”


We both giggled and looked for another clothes shop.


As we got near to Allison’s lingerie shop I suggested that we go in and have a look around.

“Why,” Piper asked, “you don’t wear underwear.”

“But I might if I find something that I really like.”


A couple of minutes later, we walked in to Allison’s shop; me in front and Piper following.

As we walked in Allison saw us and was about to say something when I put my index finger to my mouth, letting Allison know that I didn’t want my friend to know that she knew me. After a short silence Allison said,

“Good morning ladies, please have a look around and if you need any help give me a shout.”

“Thank you.” I replied, with a double meaning.

We browsed and when we got to the ‘Strings Only’ range, I picked 2 string bikinis, held one in front of Piper and said,

“Here, try that on. I’m going to try one on.”

“Okay, where’s the changing room?”

“There’s no one else here; let’s do it right here.”

“What about the woman?” Piper asked.

“Excuse me, is it alright if we try these on please?”

“Yes, sure, just go ahead; there’s no one else here so go right ahead.” Allison replied.

I took my coat off and put it over one of the racks then started putting the bikini on.

“Come on Piper, the lady said that it was okay.”

Piper slowly took her coat off and started putting the bikini on. When both of us had our bikinis on I led Piper over to the big mirror so that Piper could look at herself.

“Imagine wearing that on the beach or walking through town.” I said.

“I’d get arrested.” Piper replied.

“Maybe, maybe not. Let’s try a different one on.”


Going back to where the rest of the ‘Stings Only’ range, I pulled on the strings of Piper’s bikini then mine. As we were putting them back on the hangers I heard the doorbell ring.

“There’s someone coming in.” Piper said.

I quickly looked and saw that it was Lewis coming to see how his girlfriend was.

“Where’s my coat?” Piper whispered.

“Over there; but he’ll see you if you go and get it. Tell you what, just freeze; pretend to be one of those mannequin things.”

“What?”

“Just do it Piper; he may never even notice us, and whatever you do, DON’T MOVE.”

Piper did freeze but she kept her feet together. I quickly squat down and moved her feet so that they were about shoulder width apart.

“It’ll be easier to stand like that for a while.” I whispered as I got into a similar pose.

We’d been like that for about a couple of minutes with me listening to Allison and Lewis talking. Unfortunately, they were talking quietly and I couldn’t understand what they were saying.


Then Lewis turned and started walking around the shop. When he got close to us and looked at us he said,

“Hey Allison, I see that those mannequins have arrived. They’re amazing; they look like the real thing.”

Allison appeared in front of us and replied,

“Oh yes, they arrived yesterday afternoon. I haven’t had much time to do anything with them yet, other than charging their batteries and filling the liquid tanks.”

“Did you say that the manufacturers used a laser to scan a model then 3D print them?” Lewis asked.

“Yes, I ordered models TG01 and TG02; I want to expand into the teenage girl market so I wanted something that looks very life-like.”

“Well you’ve certainly got that. Have you touched them yet?”

“Only to charge their batteries and top-up the liquids; they should have warmed up by now. Go ahead touch them and tell me what you think.”

Lewis put his hand out and grabbed my right tit. As he did so, I winked at him, knowing that Piper couldn’t see my face.

“Bloody hell, it feels just like the real thing. What about its other interesting parts?”

“Try them; see if it feels like mine.”

As Lewis’ hand found my pussy, I couldn’t help letting out a moan.

“The speaker works then.” Lewis said.

Lewis’s hand got busy and said,

“It feels nearly as good as yours, just as soft and wet.”

Before long I was cumming.

“Blood hell, it shakes as well.” Lewis added.

As Lewis removed his hand from my pussy, Allison said,

“Try the other one Lewis; I’ve got to know if it works, I may have been sold a faulty one.” Allison said.


I couldn’t see what Lewis was doing to Piper, but I heard her gasp, then moan; then Lewis said,

“The model that they used for this one must have been a virgin because there’s something stopping my finger going right in.”

“Don’t force it; let someone else have that pleasure; that’s if you can actually pop the cherry of a mannequin.”

I’m sure that Allison said it that way for my benefit.

Lewis must have settled for rubbing Piper’s clit because her moans got louder and louder until she screamed.

As Piper’s waves receded, Allison said,

“I think that I’ll have to find the volume control on that one. Hey, since you’re here Lewis, can you check to see that they are as flexible as the brochure said?”

“What do you want me to do?”

“Bend all the joints; the brochure said that they have joints just like humans have.”


Lewis came over to me then lifted my arms and bent them at my elbows.

“Arms look good.”

Then he twisted my head from side to side and up and down.

“Head works. I’ll have to lay it on its back to check the legs.”

“Do it Lewis; I have to know that it works properly.”

Lewis lifted me up, lay me on the floor then started moving my legs all over the place. I’d been put on the floor in front of Piper and she could see what Lewis was doing to me. I saw her eyes open wide as Lewis bent my legs right up then down and put them behind each shoulder.

My pussy was facing up and spread wide as Lewis started finger fucking me with 2 fingers.

“Bloody hell Allison, it feels just like yours; warm, wet and responsive. Look, its cumming again. I think that the sensors need turning down, its cumming way too quick. They’ve got the volume right on this one though.”

Lewis stopped finger fucking me and the 3 of them watched as my orgasm started to subside.

“Look, this one’s oozing juice, and it even tastes like the real thing. There’s not a pussy juice bottling factory somewhere in the word is there?”

“I doubt it Lewis; can you do the same with the other one please.” Allison asked.


Still on my back with my legs locked behind my shoulders. I watched as Lewis did to Piper what he’d done to me.

When Lewis got Piper in the same position as I was Allison said,

“Remember Lewis, I want that one to stay a virgin. It doesn’t sound right talking about the virginity of a mannequin; but don’t pop its cherry Lewis.”

Allison was looking at me as she said that; I again cursed my parent for giving me that name.


Lewis didn’t look like he was finger fucking Piper, but his had certainly was busy and it wasn’t long before Piper was cumming again.

“You’ve got to read the manual and find the volume control on this one.” Lewis said as he stood up and looked at the jerking body of Piper.


When Piper was quiet again Lewis said,

“I’ve got to go now Allison, got to get back to work. Do you want me to stand them up before I go?”

“No, it’s okay, I’ll sort them out later; I’ve got some customers to serve.”

As both Lewis and Allison walked away, I looked over towards the door, and yes, there were a couple of teenage girls and a young man and a girl coming in.

I turned my head to look at Piper and saw that she was struggling, trying to free her legs.

“Keep still Piper.” I whispered.

“But they’ll see me.”

“So what; keep still; they’ll think that you’re a mannequin.”


A couple of minutes later I heard one of the girls say,

“Hey, come and look at these.”

Allison must have heard the girl because she too came and stood over us. I could see 5 pairs of eyes looking down on Piper and me.

“These 2 mannequins are what I’m going to use to model a new range of lingerie for teen girls that I’m getting. I’ve already got some of it, it’s the ‘Strings Only’ range over there. You might like it girls. These things came in the boxes like that. All I’ve managed to do so far is switch them on.”

“But they’re nothing like your other mannequins.” One of the girls said.

“Yeah, they cost me a fortune. They make them by laser scanning models then 3D printing them. That’s why they look so realistic; they even use printing ink, or whatever, that warms up and feels just like human skin. You can touch them if you like; it isn’t like they are real and complain.”

Two hands reached down, one prodded my cheek (face) and the other prodded my butt near my pussy.

“That’s amazing.” I heard 2 voices say. Then the youth’s voice said,

“Yeah, and look at its pussy. It looks as wet as yours gets. Ouch! What was that for, that hurt?”

“That’s for saying that my pussy gets wet.”

“Well it does; and I bet that all girl’s pussies do, so what’s the fuss? Hey, that dummy looks a bit like that new girl at school, the one that wears those ultra-short dresses and gets naked for the swimming lessons. Rumour has it that she doesn’t wear any underwear as well.”

“What! You never told me that. She not in your class is she?”

“No, she’s 2 years below me. You must have seen her around school.”

“Yeah, I think I have. Maybe she’s a part-time model.”

“Right ladies, gentleman,” Allison said, “the ‘Strings Only’ range is over there if you’re interested.”


They all walked away, Allison last. Before she moved off she whispered,

“I’ll come and free you 2 as soon as they leave.”


A few minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring the Allison say,

“Sorry about that, do you want me to free you now, or do you want to stay like that for a couple of hours?”

“Can you free me please?” I heard Piper say.


Allison did, then turned to me, smiled and winked.

Piper was putting her coat on when I got to my feet so I did too; I guessed that it was a bit much for Piper. As we left the shop, Allison said,

“Thank you for coming in girls, please come back any time that you’d like to be a mannequin for me.”

“Thank you.” I said as I followed Piper out.


In the street, Piper and I linked arms and we walked towards McDonalds.

“That was fucking amazing.” I said.

Piper didn’t reply.

“Come on Piper, you can’t say that you didn’t enjoy that, I heard you cumming, twice.”

“Well yes, but it was so embarrassing. Those girls and that boy are from our school. I can’t go back there.”

“Come on Piper, don’t be a drama queen, it’s no big deal. Those kids won’t know that it was you; your pussy may have been spread wide, but who’s going to see that at school, apart from a few teachers? And your face was half hidden by your legs. You could stand in front of them at school and they wouldn’t have a clue.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right, but they all saw my pussy.”

“And …… “

“And I came in front of that man.”

“Yeah, good wasn’t it?”

“Yeah, it was.”

Piper squeezed my arm and upped the walking pace.

“I bet that that woman will have a problem the next time that the guy goes in there and she’s 2 mannequins short.” I said, “Maybe we should apply for a job there as a mannequin?”

“Hell no, my heart couldn’t go through that again.”

“But your pussy could, couldn’t it?”

“Yes, it could.”

“So would you take a job there as a mannequin if you were offered one?”

“Maybe.”


We went back into McDonalds and got something to eat. We both sat in the window and I dared Piper to sit on the stool with her legs open.

“But people walking along the street will be able to see my pussy.”

“Exactly.” I replied.

“But someone I know might walk by and see me.”

“Yes, I know, that’s what makes it so exciting.”

“I don’t know.”

“I’ve dared you.”

“Oh fuck, go on then.”


We sat there with our pussies on display for about an hour, and during that time there were only 3 young men who stopped and looked for a while, and 1 homeless man who stood right on the other side of the glass and stared at us for ages before moving on. When Piper saw him she nearly closed her legs but I said,

“No don’t Piper; it’s probably the first time that the poor old sod has seen a pussy since before we were born.”

“Maybe, but maybe he’s not a real homeless man, maybe he’s got a nice home and car and he’s just out begging because he can’t be bothered to get a proper job.” Piper replied; leaving her knees open.


Just after he’d finally wandered off, Piper got a phone call from her mother. She told Piper that she was on the way to pick her up and told her where to meet her. Piper had a little panic then said that she’d have to go and put her clothes on.

“Leave the underwear off Piper.” I said as she got up and headed for the ladies room.

She did, and she let me see her bra and knickers in her bag before she left.


I had another couple of hours before Ben was coming to pick me up so I went back to see Allison. I thanked her for going along with my little deception then we both had a good laugh about it.

“You’re corrupting the poor girl’s mind.” Allison said.

“No, just bringing out the real Piper.” I replied.

I made Allison a drink and we talked until Ben arrived. On the way home I told Ben all about my day. He just told me to be careful, and to keep warm.


The Wednesday and the Friday were spend at the cottage playing with my toys and trying to think of a way that I can get myself hanging upside down from the beams in the cottage without an easy way to get down. I really love it when I’m upside down with one of my new toys making me cum over and over, and haven’t got a way of stopping it.


On the Thursday the weather was much warmer and Ben told me to chop some logs for the fire as soon as he’d left. After I’d done that I decided that it was warm enough to go for a walk so, wearing only flip flops I set off and soon found myself walking to the farm.

As usual, Duke must have smelt my scent and he came running to greet me; fussing all around me before putting his cold nose on my pussy. He made me cum before I’d even got to the farm.

I found Mick clearing out the milking shed and we talked for a while before he told me to go and talk to Chloe. By the time that I’d got to the farm I had mud all over my legs below my knees so Mick had to hose me down before I could go into the farm house.

Of course Mick had to squirt the hose at my pussy for a bit of fun, but I was stood with my legs apart and the angle of the jet of water was such that I suddenly realised that the cold water was going into my vagina.

I started moaning a bit as my belly started getting bigger and I had to shout for him to stop when it started getting too painful.

Mick, and Lewis and Ben, know that when I say ‘stop’, I really mean it and he instantly turned the hose off.

I moaned again then relaxed my pussy muscles. The cold water came shooting out and I sighed as the pain suddenly decreased.

“That was nice,” I said. “Can you do that again please?”

“No Cherry; we can’t, the water’s too cold at this time of the year. I don’t want to be responsible for you getting pneumonia or something. Get yourself into the house and get warmed up.”

As I went in I remembered Ben doing that to me and measuring how far I could squirt the water.

Chloe welcomed me and put a hot cup of chocolate in my hand as soon as I walked through the door. She told me that she’d been watching me and told me to be careful when I was using a hosepipe. She told me that I could cause myself some real damage if I tried to put too much water inside me.


Chloe and I talked for ages; I told her all about everything that I’d done since I’d last seen her, including my nude school swimming lessons. Chloe told me that she’d heard about that.

“But you’re not a teacher at my school.” I said.

“Teachers from different schools do talk to each other Cherry.”

“I guess; so all those teachers were talking about me; wow, fame.”

“You need to be careful Cherry, you’ve only been here 5 minutes and you’ve already got a reputation for being a slut.”

“I don’t care; I’m having fun and that’s all that matters to me. Life down here is so much better that back with my parents.”


We talked some more, and I helped her get some lunch for the 3 of us. Mick came in to eat, but only for a couple of minutes. Chloe reminded him that she’s said that he should get someone to work with him.

“I could help you Mick.” I said.

“Well thank you Cherry, but you have to go to school. Maybe during the school holidays and when it’s a bit warmer. I don’t want you catching anything and spoiling our poker nights.”

“You mean the other things that you get up to with poor Cherry here.” Chloe said.

“Hey,” I said, “I really enjoy Friday nights.”

Chloe put her arm around me and said,

“Yes, I know that you do love.”


Shortly after that Mick went back to work and I said that I should be getting back home.

As I left, I stopped at the pig pens and called for Duke. He came running over and got busy with his tongue. He wanted to come back to the cottage with me but after he’d followed me for a couple of minutes I had to tell him to go home.


The Thursday evening swimming lesson was still on and Ben took me and dropped me off. Just as he was doing so Piper’s mum dropped her off and we walked in together.

“Going skinny-dipping again?” I asked.

“Of course.” Piper replied.

As we went to the changing room we talked about the fun that we’d had a couple of days previously. I told Piper that I wanted to be a mannequin again, that I wanted men to put their hands all over me, outside and in.

“Yeah, it was nice; terrifying and embarrassing, but nice.”

“Does that mean that you want to do it again then?”

“Probably.”

“What does that mean?”

“Maybe I do.”

That was all I could get out of her because by that time the two naked thirteen year olds were walking out to the side of the pool for their lessons.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 11


I’ll continue my story from where I left off in part 10 but before I do I just thought that I’d mention that my little titties have grown a bit and I would say that they are definitely an AA cup now. They’re still as pointy and my nipples seem to be getting bigger. Either that or they’re permanently hard; maybe it’s the weather getting a bit colder.

My butt has grown a bit and uncle Ben sometimes calls me bubble butt. My pussy is still just a slit with my little clit just poking out. I thought that I’d have grown some lips down there by now but I haven’t; maybe they will never grow.

I’ve grown a inch taller as well which means that the dresses that I shortened for school are in danger of not covering my pussy. I’ve decided that I’m not going to lengthen them until someone says something.

Okay, that’s enough about my body, I’ll get on with telling you what I’ve been up to.



Allison’s shop
----------------
On the Sunday, after the school half term, I went into Allison’s shop to have a few hours fun. Allison greeted me and told me that she’d got a little surprise for me. When I asked her what it was she told me to stay there and she went and got a little packet.

When I looked at the packet I read the word ‘Tights’.

“What would I want these for Allison?” I asked.

“Calm down Cherry, I’m not trying to spoil your fun, those may even help you have more fun.”

“How so?”

“Well you little impatient teenager, if you read a little further you will see the word ‘crotchless’. Go and try them on and then see what you think.”

“Okay,” I said as I opened my coat and shrugged it off my shoulders.

“Well okay Cherry, I suppose that you could try them on here.”

“Have you ever worn tights before Cherry?”

“Nope!”

“Okay, let me help you so that you don’t damage them. Come and sit on the counter and I’ll tell you how to put them on.”

I jumped up and sat there with my legs apart as Allison bunched-up one of the legs. As she was doing so I hoped that the word ‘crotchless’ meant what I hoped it did.

Fortunately, it did, and as I looked down at myself I could see all of my pussy.

“There you go Cherry; you can wear those to school and keep your legs warm.”

“And I can still flash my pussy to the teachers and some of the boys. Thank you Allison, you’re the best.”


As Allison gave me 2 more pairs she said,

“Here Cherry, take these home with you, I’d hate for you to get pneumonia.”

“Phew what?” I asked, then continued, “How much do I owe you Allison? I haven’t got any money on me but I can bring it with me the next time that I come here.”

“Forget it Cherry, they’re free to you, it’s the least that I can do for my little human mannequin. My sales have gone up quite a bit since you arrived in town. Talking of sales, I’ve re-arranged the window display but I’ve left a space for you. Can you put on 1 of your ‘Strings Only’ outfits and get in there.”

Assuming that Allison meant me to take the tights off first, I pulled them down and off and stuffed them, with the others, into my coat pocket then carried my coat and shoes to the back office. I opened the box that I keep my ‘show’ clothes in, and after a minutes thought I pulled out a lacy bra and knickers; both ‘Strings Only’ of course.

As I walked back into the shop I saw 2 girls from school, both a couple of years older than me. Either they didn’t recognise me or they were too shocked to see the virtually naked me walking through the shop. They just stared as I went to the window, climbed in and assumed a pose that let people walking by see that there was no material in the crotch of the knickers or in the cups of the bra.

A couple of minutes later I heard the 2 girls behind me. One said,

“What a slut.”

The the other said,

“Oh I don’t know, I rather fancy standing there dressed like that. All those people walking by would be a real turn-on.”

“Fucking hell Angie, I could never do that.”

“I could.”

They then left, both of them looking back at me as they walked up the street.


About 10 minutes later, a young woman walked by then turned and came back and stood right in front of me. She looked puzzled for a few seconds then she started smiling.

It was Jenny, the swimming instructor. Our eyes met and I winked at her as her smile got bigger and her mouth started moving, but of course, I couldn’t hear her.

As soon as she realised that she turned and came into the shop and went up to Allison. I couldn’t hear what they were saying but after a few minutes I felt a finger go between my legs and run along my slit.

I let out a moan, then the finger was gone.

“Cherry baby, I’ve given my phone number to Allison. Give me a call later, I’ve got a proposition for you.”

With that she was gone, and as she walked away she didn’t look back.

I wondered what she wanted as my eyes followed the people passing by. As usual, I was disappointed that so few people realised that they had just passed a virtually naked young girl.


A while later, Allison told me to take a break so I went to the office and got myself a drink. When I went back into the shop I saw a man looking at the ‘Strings Only’ range. He didn’t see me so I winked at Allison then took up a pose not far behind him.

When he turned round he saw me and looked a little startled.

“Everything all right sir?” Allison asked.

“Err yes, wow, they really do make these mannequins life-like these days don’t they?”

“Some of them yes, I got this one to model lingerie for the teens, the market is booming these days and the investment in a modern mannequin is proving beneficial.”

“Well, they really are life-like.”

Allison then went on to give him all the spiel that her and Lewis had use many times before. She managed to get him to touch one of my tits before a couple of teenage girls came in to the shop.

Allison left us with the man still staring at me.

Curiosity got the better of him and, after looking around, he put his hand on my pussy. As a finger pressed on my clit I let out a little moan.

The man stepped back, startled for a second then he stepped forward again.

“Wow, that woman was right, you do have a speaker.” He quietly said.

His hand returned to my pussy and a finger went inside me.

“Hey, look at that perv fingering that mannequin.” A teenage girl’s voice said.

“It’s only a plastic dummy stupid, it’s like you rubbing the crotch of your brother’s action man.” A second teenage girl’s voice said.

“Wow, this mannequin is realistic.” Girl one said.

The man then repeated most of what Allison had told him.

“Go on, touch it; you’ll get a surprise.”

She did, and almost jumped back.

“Bloody hell, it’s soft and warm.”

“Touch its tits or pussy, I bet that it feels like yours.” The man said.

“How would you know?” Girl one replied.

“Well, I was assuming that you are just like my wife. Don’t all girls feel the same?”

“Basically I presume.” Girl 2 said, putting her hand on my pussy and rubbing it around..

“So isn’t this thing like the real thing?” The man asked.

I moaned and Girl 2 removed her hand.

“Bloody hell, it’s pussy gets as wet as mine does, and I moan like that as well.” Girl 2 said.

“This thing looks a bit like a girl at school. What do you think Avril?” Girl 1 asked.

“Maybe.”

Just then Allison returned.

“Can I help anyone with anything, maybe you ladies would like to try some of the ‘Strings Only’ range, they look good on the mannequin don’t they?”

The man decided that it was time for him to leave; I guess that he felt a little out-numbered and embarrassed.

“Come on Avril, let’s try some on.”

“Okay then.”


The 2 girls selected some bras and knickers and went and squeezed into the only, small changing room.

“Not as good as when a man fingers you is it?” Allison said.

“No, it isn’t, but it’s still nice having someone else’s finger inside me.” I replied.


“How are you doing in there ladies, do you need any help?” Allison said loudly.

“It’s okay,” Avril said, “we can manage.”

“Come on out and look at yourself in the mirror. It’s okay, there are no men out here.”

About 30 seconds later the 2 girls emerged, tits and pussies on display through the strings. Both girls pussies were as bald as mine.

“You look good ladies, those will blow your boyfriend’s minds. Just look at yourselves; knockout hot.”


Somehow, Lewis had managed to get into the shop without making a noise and I watched him watching the 2 girls. They were both alternating between pushing their tits together and rolling and pulling their nipples.

“Stunning ladies,” Lewis said, “your boyfriends will love those.”

Both girls screamed and ran back to the changing room, while I chuckled to myself.

“Careful Cherry,” Lewis said, “you’re supposed to be a mannequin.”

I straightened my face and stared straight ahead.

Shortly after that both girls re-appeared and bought what they had been wearing.

“I told you that she’d be good for sales.” Lewis said as I relaxed and walked over to both Allison and Lewis who were stood at the sales counter.

“How are you doing Cherry?” Leis asked, “still getting them out whenever you can I see.”

“I like to be like this, what’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing Cherry, absolutely nothing. You’re making a lot of men happy.”

“And myself.” I replied.


I picked-up the piece of paper with Jenny’s number on it and went to get my phone. I came back into the shop and phoned the number.

“Hi Miss, this is Cherry, you wanted to talk to me.”

“Yes Cherry, I did; and it’s Jenny, I’m not a school teacher.”

“Yes Jenny.”

“So Cherry, it’s been obvious for quite a while now that you like to show-off your cute little body to men so I’ve got a proposition for you. Every Wednesday evening a group of business men meet at the swimming pool and discuss whatever business men discuss.”

“Isn’t the swimming pool closed on a Wednesday evening?” I interrupted.

“To the public it is but if a group of business men are prepared to pay then it’s open. The thing is, they’re looking for someone to talk to and to get their drinks out of the fridge in the office. They’ve asked me a few times but I have things to do on a Wednesday evening and I was wondering if you would be interested. I’m sure that they would pay you, probably quite well since you like to be naked at the swimming pool.”

“But I’m not a good swimmer yet.”

“I’ll explain that to them, and maybe they’ll give you the odd lesson or two; but they tell me that they usually congregate in or around the steam room.”

“So, apart from getting their drinks, what else would I have to do?”

“Not a lot probably. You’d just have to talk to them and let them look at you. What do you think?”

“It sounds like fun but I’ll have to ask my uncle. He’d have to drive me there and collect me later.”

“Yes, of course Cherry, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Can you discuss it with him and get back to me please?”

“Yeah, sure, I’ll talk to him just as soon as I get home; bye.”


I turned to Allison and Lewis and told them what Jenny had said.

“I’ve heard about those meetings Allison; local businessmen discussing local business. They asked me to go once but I was going to be the only woman there, and one woman at a swimming pool with 6 or 7 men didn’t appeal to me.”

“It appeals to me.” I said.

“I can believe that.” Lewis said. “I know most of them and they’re okay, I’m sure that you’d be safe with them. After all, they’re all known locally.”


“Isn’t it time that you were leaving Cherry, the last bus leaves soon. Oh, and tell that other girl, Piper, that my offer of a job still stands.”

“As an unpaid mannequin.”

“Yes, you know that you are too young to have a proper, paid job.”

I went and got my coat, shoes and bag and left.


When I got back home I told Ben all about Jenny’s offer.

“So you want to do this Cherry?”

“Yes, it will be fun.”

“And you say that Lewis and Allison know these men?”

“Yes, that’s what they said.” I replied as I dialled Allison’s number and held the phone against Ben’s ear.

After they talked for a couple of minutes Ben said,

“And what time does she have to be there Allison?”

“Okay, she’ll be there.” And Ben finished the call.

“I can get the bus there and back Ben; and I’ve got these tights things to keep me warm now.”

Ben laughed and said,

“I bet that you look a bit silly in those Cherry.”

“Hey, lots of girls at school wear black tights.”

“Yes, but are they crotchless?”

“Maybe.”

“Okay, you get the bus in and I’ll come and pick you up. What time will it finish?”

“I don’t know, I’ll phone you.”

“Okay; I guess that my little niece is going to a business meeting.”

“What will they be discussing uncle?”

“Not got a clue Cherry. But don’t worry about that; they won’t expect you to be a business major.”

“What’s a business major?”

“Don’t you worry about that my sweet little nympho.”

“I like being a nympho.”

“Yes, I know that; oh, by the way, Mick tells me that he’s got a solution to you being able to haul yourself up upside down. He says that he’ll bring it on Friday.”

“Ooow goodie, I’ll have to give him 2 blowjobs to thank him.”

“And the rest.”



The business meetings
---------------------------
As Wednesday evening approached my pussy tingled more and more. On the bus to town I sat at the back and rubbed my pussy all the way there.

Jenny was waiting for me just inside the doors which she locked behind me.

“I don’t normally come here on a Wednesday evening, they guys have a key of their own, but I thought that I’d better come down tonight to introduce you. Don’t worry, I’m sure that they’ll be impressed. Oh, I’m assuming that you won’t be wearing anything when you meet them. We can go there through the changing room and you can leave your clothes there.”

“Where’s this fridge that they keep their drinks in Jenny?”

“Good point, come on, I’ll show you.”

Jenny led me to the office and to the fridge. As soon as I saw it I started taking my coat and shoes off.

”Can I leave these here?” I asked.

Jenny nodded then led the naked me through the changing room and to the steam room. Everything went quiet as Jenny opened the door and the naked me was confronted by 6 or 7 men, most wearing just a towel but one was totally naked. I tried not to stare at his cock but it was difficult.

“Gentlemen, this is Cherry, she has volunteered to be your waitress and ….. and …. and anything else that she agrees to I suppose. Please remember that she is only young and very impressionable. I’m sure that you will take good care of her and reward her accordingly.”

“Yes, yes Jenny, of course, she’ll be safe with us, she won’t have to do anything that she’s not comfortable with. Isn’t that right gentlemen?”

All the men confirmed that I’d be safe so Jenny said,

“Okay gentlemen, I’ll leave you to it. Cherry, remember, you don’t have to do anything that you don’t want to. Right, I’ll lock the door on my way out. Bye.


With that Jenny was gone and the naked little me was left there with 6 or 7 naked, or almost naked men. One of the men stepped forward and put his hand out for me to shake. I put my hand to his and he continued,

“I’m Dave, pleased to meet you Cherry. Don’t worry about our state of dress, we’re all straight and nothing sexual happens here.”

“Well it hasn’t in the past.” I heard a voice say; then Dave continued,

“Its just that we are in and out of the steam room and being like this makes it easier and more comfortable. And don’t think that you have to join in with our business discussions, we usually talk a load of rubbish anyway. Why don’t you come and sit down and tell us all about yourself Cherry?”

Dave led me to one of the sun loungers and indicated for me to sit on it. Dave lifted the back of it so that I was sat almost upright. My legs were up on it and I automatically sat with my knees up. I knew that any of them along side me would be able to see my pussy, but that was what I was there for; I wanted them to see my pussy; I wanted them to see me rubbing my pussy; I wanted them to see me cumming.


“Right Cherry, start at the beginning; you’re not from around here so tell us where you have come from and how you got here.”

So I started out telling them about my loser family and how they used to spank me and not buy me any clothes.

“You poor child, having to be naked all the time and getting spanked, I bet that it hurt.” I heard one of them say.

“Well yes, it did to start with but I soon got used to it and I started enjoying it.”

“You enjoyed getting spanked?”

“Yes, it makes me cum.”

“I like this kid.” I heard another man say.

I looked around and saw a couple of bulging towels and one cock that was obviously enjoying looking down at me.

I went on to tell them about how my brother would sell me to his mates and that I had to masturbate for them and even fuck them; then I told them about my old school. As I was talking I slid down on the sun lounger and let my legs slowly part.


We (I) talked a bit more then Dave said that there had been enough talking by me for one night. By that time my legs were wide enough apart for the men to be able to see all of my pussy.

“Hey Cherry, have you been in a steam room before? How about trying it, you might like it.” One of the men said.

“Okay then.” I said and got to my feet.

The group of men who had been stood all around me parted and I walked through them, noticing a couple of hard cocks as I went.

Someone opened the door and 4 of the men followed me in, all of them leaving their towels outside.

Once we were all sat down I pulled my feet up onto the plastic bench and spread my knees. Okay, because of the poor light and the steam none of them would get a good luck at my pussy, but it felt good being like that in front of them. Then I said,

“It’s a good job that it’s all steamy in here, if it wasn’t I’d be able to see all those lovely cocks.”

There was a short, probably embarrassed silence then a man said,

“And we’d be able to see your tits and pussy Cherry.”

“Do you really want to see my little titties and pussy? I’m only a little girl and I thought that you’d prefer to look at older girls.”

“Cherry, you may be quite young but you have a beautiful little body, one that any girl would be proud of and one that any man would want to look at.” One of the men said.

“Yes, Tom’s right, all of us would like to see every square millimetre of you body.” Another man said.

“So you wouldn’t mind if I came and stood in front of each of you, and maybe let you touch me. After all, it’s all steamy in here and being able to touch me will give you a better idea of what my body is like.”

“That’s a good idea Cherry, please stand up and move round us.” A voice from the other side of the room said.

So I did. As men do, they had all sat with their knees apart so I went and stood in front of each of the men for about 2 minutes. I stood with one leg between theirs and the other on the the outside of them. I was just about the right height for my pussy to be touching their knee.

Each one of them had a feel of my little tits and my pussy while I reached over and gave them a quick wank. Then I moved on to the next one.

By the time I got to the last one in there I was on the verge of cumming and there was no way that I was going to try to hold it, even if I’d practices what Ben calls ‘orgasm denial’.

As he rubbed my clit and finger fucked me I started cumming. I’d already moaned quite a bit when the other men had played with my pussy but when I came I shouted,

“I’m cuuuuuuuuummmmmmming.’

Then I fainted. I think that the heat and the orgasm got the better of me.

I collapsed forwards, only being held up by the man in front of me who had a hand on my pubis and a finger up my hole.

The next thing that I knew was that I was being held up in the shower and cold water was pouring down on me.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Your orgasm was too much for you Cherry.” One man said.

“No, it was the heat.” Another said.

“It was Pete’s big clumsy finger that did it; I bet that the poor girl isn’t used to hands that big.” Yet another man said.

“No, no;” I said, “It wasn’t the hand, I’m used to having big fingers in me; my uncle Ben’s friend is a farmer and he’s got gigantic hands.”


One of the men reached round me and turned the shower off then said,

“Come on Cherry, lay down for a minute or two then you can go and get us some more drinks.” The man said and put his arm round my waist and led me to a sun lounger.

I lay back with my knees about a foot apart. My pussy was on fire and I wanted 2 things, well 3 actually. The first was to get some fresh air to it. The second was to let all of them have a good look at it; and the third was to get a cock inside it.

I had to settle for the first two.


As I lay there one man asked me about my farmer friend.

“He’s one of two of uncle Ben’s friends who comes to visit us quite a lot. He’s got a farm about half a mile away and I often got over there and watch him working and I talk to his girlfriend. She’s a teacher and is real nice.”

“The girlfriend of the other friend that comes to visit us has a shop in town, maybe you know it, it sells girl’s underwear, lingerie; not that I wear any. Well, that’s not quite true. Allison lets me model this amazing range of underwear that she sells, it’s called ‘Strings Only’ and that’s just what it is. She lets me be a mannequin for her and I stand in the shop or in the windows and let people look at me.”

“You stand in the shop window wearing only a couple of pieces of string Cherry? Man, I’ve got to go to that shop.”

“Yes, when I’m posing in the shop people come up and stare at me. Allison or her boyfriend come over and give them this load of bullshit about me being a 3D model that takes 3 weeks to print and she gets people to touch me. I’ve cum a few times when the customers have been touching me.”

“Wow Cherry, that’s some story.” One man said.

“It’s true, honest. If you don’t believe me come in and see me on Saturday afternoon.”

“Aren’t you worried that someone from your school will recognise you?”

“A few girls have said that I look familiar but Allison has told them that they must have seen me in a magazine or online somewhere. They always fall for that one.”

“What about your teachers? Which school do you go to?”

I told them then another man said something about the next Wednesday being interesting. I didn’t understand that so I ignored it.

“Okay Cherry, off you go and get us some drinks, 3 bottles of beer and 3 bottle of cola. Oh, and one for you as well.” Dave said.

I got up and did what Dave asked. As I walked through reception I wondered if anyone could see in from the street. I went up to the window and tried to see out but it was too dark.


As I walked back into the steam room area, one of the men took the tray of bottle from me and told me to sit down again. I assumed the same position as before and one of them passed me a bottle of cola. It was a glass bottle of coca-cola and was cold so when I wasn’t drinking it I was holding it against my pussy.

I was thirsty so the cola didn’t last long and when the bottle was empty, I held the bottom of it and rubbed the top of it along my slit while I was telling them about how I swam naked at lessons at the pool and also at school swimming lessons. Then I told them that I had managed to get another girl to swim naked at the same events as well.

“But didn’t the teacher make you wear a swimsuit?” One man asked.

“My form teacher tried but Jenny told him to leave me alone and that I was only a little kid.”

That made a couple of the men laugh. One said,

“It’s a shame that we couldn’t talk Jenny into being our waitress.”

Another said,

“You may be young and little Cherry, but you’re all woman.”

That comment made me feel good, and with that the top of the bottle disappeared into my hole.

All the talking stopped as I fucked myself with that bottle to another orgasm.

As I came back to reality one man started clapping and the others followed.

I pushed the bottle in as far as I could, with only the bottom 2 inches sticking out, and let go. The bottle slowly started coming out then, when most of it was out, the rest just shot out and landed about 6 inches from my pussy.

“That was fun.” I said.

“Yes it was Cherry.” Dave said, “you’ve made the time fly by and it’s about time that the meeting ended. Please can I ask if you will be coming back again next Wednesday?”

“Are you sure that you want me to next week?”

Dave looked round at the smiling faces then turned back to me and said,

“Yes Cherry, we would like you to come back next week, and the week after, and every Wednesday right up until the end of 2040.”

“Cum being the operative word I believe gentlemen.” One of the men said.

“Good, because none of you have spanked me yet.”

“Okay Cherry, I’ll guarantee right now that your little butt will be spanked next week.”

“Good, thank you gentlemen. Do you want me to take the bottles back to the office?”

“Yes please, and when you’ve got dressed can you wait for us in reception?”

“Okay.”

“She’ll have to wait Dave, she hasn’t got a key.” a voice said.

“Yes, of course.”

I cleared the bottles then phoned Ben to ask him to come and pick me up.

Then I went and had a shower, only to find most of the men in there. I gave my pussy and tits a good wash then went back to the office and dripped on the carpet as I dried myself and put my shoes and coat on.

It took another 5 minutes before Dave and the others arrived in reception and while one of them unlocked the door Dave gave me a load of money.

“I believe that Jenny told you that we’d make it worth you while so here, take this. You should, no, will get that each Wednesday that you join us.”

“Thank you, I will be here.”

As we all went outside I saw Ben’s land rover and ran over to it.

When I’d got in I thanked Ben for coming for me; then giggled thinking about the double meaning of what I’d just said, then I said,

“Look what they gave me.” I counted out £120 then continued, “It was a bit tame, I was talking most of the time but I would have done it for free.”

“So you didn’t get fucked then Cherry.”

“Nope, but I’m going to try to change that next Wednesday; if you’ll let me come that is.”

“Do you want to come?”

“Can we wait until we get home, it’s dark, you won’t be able to see much.”

“Silly little slut, I meant come here next week.”

“Yes please. I can get the bus in if you like.”

“We’ll see honey.”


Ben fell asleep as I was fucking him that night.


When I went to my swimming lesson the next evening, Jenny pulled me to one side and asked me how the Wednesday meeting had gone.

“It was good, but I didn’t get spanked or fucked.”

“Cherry, oh Cherry; not everything is about getting fucked. Just take your time and things will happen or they won’t. You’re only young so don’t try to rush things.”

“But I like getting fucked and spanked.”

“Back into the pool girl.”


I didn’t get a chance to tell Piper about my night.



Allison’s shop 2
------------------
Piper managed to get her parents to let her meet me in town on the Sunday. I told her to wear a skirt and when she arrived at McDonalds I managed to get her to go to the toilets and remove her underwear by telling her that we could go and try some clothes on and it would be easier for her.

During the 30 minutes or so, I managed to get her to flash her pussy to a table of young men who were nearby whilst I told her all about my first business meeting, and flashed the men.

Piper was amazed as she silently listened. When I was finally done she said,

“You’re so brave Cherry; I could never have gone there and done what you did.”

“That’s what you said about going outside without underwear, and swimming naked, showering naked with our classmates there, and being a mannequin. You’re a lot braver than you think you are; you just need someone to push you a bit.”

“I guess so; I have had a lot of fun with you, and I’ve made some of my fantasies come true.”

“So lets have some more fun, see if you can get a pass-out on a Wednesday evening.”

“Oh I don’t know about that; that’s maybe one step too far.”


When we left there we headed off down the street and when we saw Allison’s shop I said,

“Hey, there’s that lingeries shop, let’s go in and have some more fun.”

Pipe was a little reluctant but I managed to persuade her and when we went in Allison said,

“Hi Cherry, I see that you’ve brought your friend again, are both of you going to be mannequins for me again?”

Piper looked puzzled then said,

“I’m getting the impression that you two know each other, and I don’t just mean last week when we came here.”

Allison looked at me then said,

“Oops, sorry Cherry, I didn’t know that you hadn’t told your friend; Piper isn’t it? Hi, I’m Allison.”

“Sorry Piper, I was going to tell you this afternoon, honest.” I said; “I’ve known Allison since just after I moved here and I’ve been working as a mannequin since just after that. Will you forgive me? Hey, you’ve admitted that you enjoyed yourself the last time you were here.”

Piper looked at me and I could tell that she wasn’t happy. After a few seconds she said,

“You tricked me Cherry.”

“Well yes, but you did have a lot of fun didn’t you?”

After another few seconds silence Piper’s frown changed to a smile. She turned to look at Allison and said,

“Can we do it again please?”

“Piper dear,” Allison said, “you are welcome to come here and model my products any time that you want, with or without Cherry.”

“Cherry dear, oh, and Piper now, since you were last here Lewis and I have recorded him making a promotional audio for the ‘new generation of mannequins’. It tells customers everything that Lewis or I have said to customers who have studied you.”

“Even the invite to touch and finger me?”

“Of course Cherry; Lewis and I thought that customers might be a bit reluctant to touch you if he or I were stood next to them. The audio also includes the possibility that you’d talk Piper into coming back here, thank you Piper. I’ve mounted a little speaker on the wall where you usually stand and I can switch it on by remote control whenever a customer comes near you. Assuming that you 2 are here to strip off and model some of the ‘Strings Only’ range that is, I’ll demo it when you’re ready.”

“We are.” I replied, then, “come Piper, lets get naked.”

“You can choose whatever you want from the rack Piper.” Allison said as we walked to the office.


We both walked out of the office wearing just some bits of flimsy string. There was only one couple in the shop, the woman looking at bras and the man looking out of the window.

“Lets pretend to be trying things on shall we?” I said to Piper.

We stood by the big mirror and I said,

“I like this one, but maybe I’d like it even more in black.”

Piper caught on as the woman turned to look at us.

“Black would look good on you. Ben tells me that he likes his girls in black undies. What about this? Do you think that it’s too big for me?”


“Haven’t they go a changing room here girls?” The woman asked.

He voice attracted the attention of her man and we walked over as I replied,

“Yes, but it’s too small for both of us so we’ve come out here to use this mirror. What do you think about these? Do you think that our boyfriends will like them?”

“I’m sure that they will.” The man said.

“Harry, you shouldn’t be looking at these young girls, you’ll embarrass them.”

“That’s okay;” Piper replied, “we don’t mind.”

I looked at Piper and smiled; she was getting more relaxed with her nudity in public.

“No, that’s fine, there’s no harm in looking.” I said. “Maybe you should try some of these on? I’m sure that Harry here would love to see you in some.”

“I’m sure that he would, but my brother here isn’t going to see me in any.”

“Well get some to wear for you’re boyfriend, he’ll love them.”

“Maybe, some other time sweety, come on Harry, we’ve got places to go.”

Harry ignored her for a few seconds as was still staring at both our fronts; then he shook his head, said, “Bye girls.” and turned a left.


“That was so cool Cherry; I don’t know how you keep so calm.”

“I just pretend that I’m wearing 6 layer of clothes.”

“Now that would look silly. I don’t think that I’ve ever seen you wearing more than 2 things; plus your shoes of course.”


“So how was that girls?” Allison asked.

“It was good.” Piper said.

“Only good, I bet your pussies are dripping.” I replied.

“Okay, while your waiting for the next customers perhaps you would be so kind as to tidy the racks please?” Allison said.

“Sure thing.” I replied then explained to Piper how Allison liked the racks to be ordered.


A bit later, a teenage girl and her boyfriend came in and Piper and I took up our pose as mannequins. When they got close to us, the speaker behind us burst into life,

“You are now looking at the next generation of mannequins …….

Both the girl and the boy turned and looked at us. The girl gasped but the boy smiled.

“Jeez Ellie, these 2 are so life-like.”

As they both studied our bodies, the audio went on. When it got to the bit about it being okay to touch us, they both put out a hand and reached forwards.

The girl jumped a little when she realised that the mannequin’s felt very real. Then she let her hand slide around a bit. It was then that I heard a little moan from Piper, who later confirmed that the boy had touched her pussy.

“Hey, these are amazing, this ones warm and wet.” The boy said as Piper moaned again.

When the boy touched Piper’s pussy again, the girl said,

“Hey, don’t do that.”

“Why not, it’s not real, I’m not sexually assaulting anyone.”

“Yes, but it’s not right.”

“It’s a dummy, you stupid girl. It doesn’t count; but it’s pussy feels just like yours does. It’s hot, very hot, and it’s as wet as yours gets.”

I felt the girl’s hand on my pussy.

“Hell yes,” she said, giving my pussy a rub in the same way that I do.”

“I wonder if it will cum as quick as you do.” The boy said.

“Don’t be daft, it’s only a dummy, it can’t cum.”

“Well I’m going to try to make this one cum. That woman isn’t looking at us is she?”

“No, she’s doing something near the door.”

Piper’s pussy was obviously getting rubbed and mine was as well. It didn’t take long for both of us to cum then the boy said.

”They’re both as noisy as you are Trish, and they cum quicker than you do. Are you sure that they aren’t real girls?”

“Not according to that voice.”

“Well okay then, but isn’t technology amazing. I wonder how much one of these costs?”

“A few years of what you earn buster.”

“So are you going to buy any undies then? The ones that these dummies have got on look nice.”

“Maybe next time, I just need a new bra today.”

“I’ve told you, those tits of yours aren’t big enough for a bra.”

They drifted away and I turned to look at Piper who had a grin on her face.

A bit later Allison asked Piper if she’d like to stand in the window for a while, but she said that it was too much for her and that she’d do it another day. I spent 30 minutes in the window watching the world go by and only attracting the attention of a couple of boys about my age who were obviously surprised by what they could see. They kept pointing at parts of me and giggling.

After that stint I went and found Piper talking to Allison.

“I’ve just been telling Piper about how you like to visit Chloe and Mick’s farm and that you like to have the Teat Cups put on your little boobs Cherry.”

“Does it feel nice Cherry?” Piper asked.

“Yeah it does, and I’m hoping that it will make my tits a bit bigger. I don’t want them too big, just a bit bigger than they are. You should come with me Piper, then you can try it.”

“I don’t know.” Piper replied.

“Okay you two, one more stint as mannequins then you can leave; your parents will be wondering where you are Piper.” Allison said.

We’d just got to where we usually stand when the doorbell rang and in walked a man about Allison’s age. He had a little chat with Allison but I couldn’t hear what they were saying. Then he browsed around for a minute or so then came over to us. As the audio started he looked at Piper, then at me, then with a big grin on his face he said,

“Well, well, well; what have we got here?”

I recognised the voice as belonging to one of the business men from the Wednesday evening but I wanted to see what he was going to do. He was stood right in front of Piper and I was thinking,

“Go on, finger fuck her, make her cum.”

He kept saying things like,

“This is amazing.”

“I’ve got to get one of these.”

Then I heard Piper start to moan. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him finger fucking her and it wasn’t long before she was cumming.

With Piper still up on her high the man came over to me and loudly said,

“Allison, I’m just taking this one into your office for a minute.”

With that he went behind me, put his arms around me under my armpits, held my little tits, lifted me up and carried me into Allison’s office.

I didn’t know whether or not to say anything or to just stay pretending to be a mannequin. I decided to say nothing and just let him move me around like a rag doll.

He obviously decided to go along with the deception and he lay me on the desk and moved my arms and legs all over the place. Then he pulled my butt to the edge of the desk and lifted my legs and put them behind my shoulders. I couldn’t have moved even if I had wanted to.

He is a tall man so he had to bend right over to get his mouth to my pussy which he teased with his tongue for a while before standing up and taking his cock out and bending over again to ram his cock into my pussy.

As I started to cum I could hear him say,

“Bloody noisy mannequins.”

He kept thrusting in and out of me right through my orgasm, then he pulled out and spun me around. Then, with my head hanging over the edge of the desk, he opened my mouth and pushed his cock into my mouth and down my throat.

“Make a noise now slut.”

He said as he went in and out of my throat. Then he stopped and I felt a warm liquid going down to my stomach.

“Keep sucking slut.” He said, and I did until he started going soft.

He pulled out, put his cock away then said,

“I guess that I’d better put you back on display.”

He untangled my legs, pulled me up onto my feet then with one hand on my pussy he lifted me up and carried me back out to where I had been.

As I passed Piper I could see a look of amazement on her face.

When he put me down he turned to Piper and said,

“I think that I’ll take this one next time I’m in here.”

Then he turned and waked out, waving to Allison as he went.


“Bloody hell Cherry, what did he do to you?”

“He fucked me Piper.”

“Weren’t you scared. Do we need to get the police?”

“Hell no, he’s one of the business men from Wednesday. I would have fucked him then if I’d got the chance. If he’s there next Wednesday I’m definitely going to fuck him again.”

Allison came over and asked if we were okay.

“Yes thank you,” I said, “I take it that you knew him?”

“Oh yes, I figured that you’d shout if you had a problem?”

“I would.” Piper said.

Then as Allison went to talk to a customer Piper said,

“I’m so horny, I wish that he’d taken me in there.”

“If you come with me on a Wednesday evening I’m sure that you’d get what you want Piper. How about 15 minutes in the window before we leave?”

“Yeah, go on then.”


I took Piper over to the window and told her where to stand. As she climbed up she said,

“I’m really doing this aren’t I? I’m so nervous but at the same time, so horny.”

“It has that effect on me too. Wait until you see someone that you know walking by, you’ll cream yourself girl.”


Fifteen minutes later Allison told Piper to get out of the window and go and get dressed. As we walked up to the bus stops I asked her if she’d seen anyone that she knew or if anyone had stopped and stared at her. She said not, so I told her that she might be lucky next time; and that there will be a next time.

As she got on her bus she said,

“Yes, there will be a next time.”
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Part 11 cont.

Friday night poker
---------------------
These are going well. The guys still have a couple of games of poker before they start the games with me. Unfortunately it’s dark and cold outside so the fun is restricted to inside the cottage. That said, the guys managed to find ways to tie me down, stretch me wide, spank my butt and put all sorts if thing inside my pussy.

The other week Mick brought a little trolley with him, he told us that I should be able to haul myself up, upside down with it. It’s a little trolley with an electric winch, like there is on the front of the land rover, bolted on to it. The trolley wheels can lock but Mick told me that I’d need to put some heavy things on the top of it to counter my weight.

On the drum is a long rope that has to go up and be threaded through the ceiling rings then clipped onto either my ankle cuffs or the middle of my spreader bar.

When I asked how I could control it, Mick plugged into it a cable with a control box on it with 2 buttons on it. He told me that the green button was to go up and the red button to go down.

Eager to try it out I went and got my ankle cuffs and spreader bar. As I put them on I watched Mick and Ben thread the rope through 2 ceiling rings then attach a karabiner to the end and then to the rope linking my 2 ankles.


Ben went and got a load of bricks and piled them on top of the trolley.

I lay on my back on the floor with my feet under the hanging rope.

Mick pressed the green button and my legs started to rise up.

“Brilliant.” I thought then quickly realised my mistake. Because my feet were under the hanging rope, my back was dragged along the floor as my legs went up. I made a mental note to remember to have my head under the rope.

At last, my head was off the floor, then my hands. In the confines of the cottage I could only get high enough to have my hands about 6 inches off the floor; but that was enough. I was spread wide, hanging upside down and totally helpless. So vulnerable and so horny.

As I was hanging there I asked Mick how long the control cable was.

“Long enough,” Mick replied, “and if you hook a karabiner onto the cable and onto a wrist cuff you will be able to use the control to let yourself down.”

“Maybe I don’t want to come down.” I said.

“Well okay then little girl; maybe Ben will leave you hanging there all night. How would you like that?”

“I’d love that.”

“Well for the first hour or so.”

I didn’t answer that one as I’d never been hanging upside down for more than an hour or so.

Then I asked,

“This winch works on electricity right, so is the cable long enough to get to the swing frame at the front of the cottage?”

“Yes.” Mick replied.

“And does it have a socket on it that I can plug my magic wand in?”

“No;” Mick replied; “Oh I see, you want to get yourself hanging upside down outside with your magic wand teasing your pussy don’t you?”

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing Cherry, absolutely nothing.”

“I’ll bring the bits that I need to modify it with next Friday, okay?”

“Thank you Mick. Now, who’s going to do what to me now that I’m totally helpless.”


The three of them abused my body for the next couple of hours, leaving me with a red butt, sore pussy and a slightly sore mouth and throat.



The business meetings 2
-----------------------------
The second Wednesday that I went was more fun, although I got a bit of a shock just after I arrived. I got there early and Dave let me in before most of the other men arrived.

Dave and I were naked in the ‘business meeting room’, and Dave was sitting opposite me with me with my legs wide open and rubbing my clit when the others arrived. As they all said hello, I thought that I recognised a voice.

I looked up and saw my headmaster, wearing just a towel.

“Oh fuck.” I said and clamped my knees together and covered my little tits.

“Cherry,” my headmaster said, “can I have a word with you out by the pool please?”

“Err, yes sir.”

I got to my feet and followed him out. As the door was shutting I heard some of the men laughing and one say,

“Boy, did she get a surprise.”

“Cherry, what on earth are you doing here? And why are you naked?”

“Sorry sir, I was asked to come here and talk to some m … Hey, you’re naked too so you can’t say anything.”

I relaxed and let my arms drop to my sides.

“Yes Cherry, and I’m not mad, in fact you being here doesn’t surprise me one little bit. The way that you dress at school and go around flashing your pussy to the teachers and pupils means that you’re the ideal person to be here. Tell you what Cherry, if you don’t tell anyone what happens here then I won’t tell anyone about you being here. Is that a deal?”

“No sir, I’m being a naught girl so you will have to punish me. Then I’ll promise not to tell anyone.”

“And how should I punish you Cherry?”

“You should spank my butt sir.”

“Are you sure Cherry, it will hurt?”

“Yes sir; it will only hurt for a minute or so then it will start to feel nice sir.”

“Oh, you’re one of those girls Cherry, one that gets off on pain?”

“Yes sir.”

“Right’ then I guess that I’ll have to spank you.”

“Can you do it in the room with the other’s watching please sir?”

“Get off on being watched as well Cherry.”

“Yes sir.”

“Come on Cherry; and call me Andy when we are here; sir is reserved for when we’re at school.”

“Yes s …… Andy.”


I followed Andy back in to the room and when Andy sat on one of the sun loungers I lay over his lap and spread my legs.

“Gentlemen,” Andy said, “at 13 this girl is way too young to be here, and I hear that he is here of her own volition and has not been coerced in any way. It may be of no surprise to each of you that this girl flaunts and exhibits her body to teachers and pupils alike when she is at school. Any young girl who does that deserves to be punished. You may or may not be aware that this particular young girl get highly aroused when being punished. Never-the-less, I have decided to administer the punishment that I should be able to at school. 10 very hard swats of my hand on he bare behind. Thankfully, we are not at school so I can do it. Brace yourself girl.”

As all the others watched, Andy landed 10 hard smacks on my butt. In between each swat I felt Andy’s hard-on pressing on my stomach. I so wanted to hold it and stick it in my mouth then my pussy.

I was counting the swats and beginning to think that I wasn’t gong to cum, but just at the 10th swat landed, and orgasm exploded out of me.

When it finally subsided, Andy told me to get up, then,

“Let that be a lesson to you young lady. If I see you here again, your posterior will suffer the same fate.”

“Thank you sir, I look forward to next Wednesday.”


There was a little laugh and a few nice comments from the men, then Dave spoke,

“Well that was a grand way to start the meeting gentlemen, and lady. We might just increase our membership if word of these punishments get out. Cherry dear, after a little discussion in the pub after last week’s meeting we have decided to allocate the steam room to you as your consulting room. We have taken one of the plastic sun loungers in there, minus the cushion, and would like you to consult with each of us, in turn, during the course of the evening.

Obviously we do not expect you to stay in there all evening, on the contrary, we expect you to come out after each consultation and shower and talk to us all; and get some fresh drinks, between each consultation.

Whilst out here you can discuss the terms of your consultation with whoever you wish to consult with next and at the end of the evening you will receive your consultation fees which my accountant friend here tells me are tax deduct-able providing that we use the correct wording.

Now Cherry, as the voice of the meeting, I am going to exert my authority and request an immediate consultation with you in your office. Come on girl.”


Dave held out his hand, which I took, and he led me into the stream room.

“Dave,” I said, “did you just say that one by one, all the guys can come in here and do what they like to me?”

“Only if it’s what you want them to do Cherry.”

“Good Dave, in that case can you eat my pussy please?”

“It will be my pleasure Cherry. Oh, I forgot to mention, can you turn that egg-timer on the wall over each time that you come in here. We all want out fair share of you.”

I lay on the sun lounger, spread my legs and enjoyed Dave’s tongue.


The evening went well with each of them having they way with me. Four of them fucked me, 2 enjoyed 69s and the other just wanted a blowjob. The headmaster was one of the ones who fucked me.

I loved every second of it and I’ve never had so many cold showers in one day.

At the end of the evening Dave asked me if I’d enjoyed myself, saying that I looked like I was enjoying myself. I said that I had, but would have preferred it if everyone had watched me getting fucked. Dave laughed and said,

“The thing is Cherry, most men are quite shy when it comes to being watched by other men. Now if you could get one of your friends to come and join you I’m sure that we would all like to watch the pair of you making love. Maybe you could ask that girl that likes getting naked in Allison’s lingerie shop?”

“Yes, that would be nice but she’s as shy as you men, and besides, she’d need to escape from her parents. I’m working on it but it may take some time.”

“Keep working on it Cherry, we’d certainly make it worth you while, and hers.”

Dave then gave me an envelope, telling me that they’d agreed rates for each sex act that I performed..


When I opened it in the land rover on the way home I was happy to count £320 . I told Ben that I’d have done it all for free but Ben said,

“Don’t tell them that, if they’re daft enough to pay then let them. You’ll find that money handy one day.”



Allison’s shop 3
-------------------
Piper asked me if she could join me when I told her that I was going to Allison’s shop on the next Saturday and when we got there we soon stripped off and put our ‘Strings Only’ samples on.

There were 5 or 6 people in the shop when we walked out of the office and it only took seconds for one of them to notice the 2 virtually naked girls walking out into the shop.

One young woman said,

“Haven’t you forgotten something girls?”

“No,” I replied, “we’re modelling a new range of underwear and bikinis for the owner.”

“Oh right.” The puzzled woman replied.


We soon took up our mannequin positions and it wasn’t long before customers were listening to the audio and poking our bodies. It also wasn’t long before another one of the business men came in with his partner.

“So what are you going to buy me?” the young woman asked.

By that time he’d seen Piper and me and zeroed in on us.

“Wow; these dummies are life-like aren’t they?” The woman said as the audio started up again.

I could see a bit of a grin on the man’s face as he stared at me.

“Oh my god;” the woman said as she put her hand on Piper’s pussy. “It’s even got a wet pussy.”

“Well. The audio said that they’d tried to make it as life like as possible. Let me look?”

The man bent down and put his face close to Piper’s pussy, fingered her then replied,

“Yes, I see what you mean, wet and warm. I wonder what the electricity bill for one of these is?”

“No, we are not getting one.”

“No, I wasn’t; oh what the hell. Think what you like.”

He stood up then said,

“What about some undies like these? You’d look good in these.”

He pulled the elastic round my waist and then let go.

“Yes, they do look cute don’t they, let me have a look and see what they’ve got.”

As the woman looked through the range on the rack I heard her say,

“They do a swimwear range as well.”

“You should get some for when we go to Ibiza, I can just see you wearing some of these on the beach and by the hotel pool.” The man replied.

The woman selected some items then disappeared into the changing room.

“Nice Cherry, very nice.” He said to me, then slid a finger into my hole before moving over to Piper.

“And you must be the friend that Cherry has told us about. You really would enjoy our Wednesday nights.”

I heard Piper gasp as his fingers invaded her pussy and finger fucked her.

“You’ll earn a lot of money if you come with her.”

He kept finger fucking Piper and I’m sure that Piper was close to cumming when the woman re-appeared and said,

“Yes, they do look good on me, come on, you can buy these for me.”

With that they were gone. Two minutes later Piper and I relaxed as they left the shop.

“Bloody hell Cherry,” Piper said, “he knew that we were real. I was soo close to cumming.”

“I think that half of them know that we’re real people Piper. They just want to play along and have a bit of fun. But so what? They’re having fun and we’re having fun so no harm done. Hey, now that you’re all worked up, let’s go and stand in the window for a while. I like standing there and watching the people go by and hoping that they are going to come and stare at my pussy.”


We did, and as usual, not that many people took any notice of us. One person who did notice us was Jenny. She walked by and when she saw us she came and stood in front of both of us and stared and grinned at us. I thought that she might come in and say something, but she didn’t. After a couple of minutes she just turned and walked away.

After we’d been in the windows for about 20 minutes I heard Piper making some strange noises. I could just see her face without moving my head and she had a sort of cringing look on her face. After about a minute or so she went silent but when Allison came and told us to get out of the window I asked Piper what the noise was all about.

When we got to the office Piper told me that her parents and older brother had walked by. He parents hadn’t looked but her brother had. He ‘d stared for a few seconds but kept walking with his parents.

“So was there any facial recognition?” I asked

“No, thankfully.”

“So you got away with it then Piper?”

“Yeah, but what if they’d stopped and stared at me? I don’t think that I can do this any more.”

“Yes you can Piper. Your parents didn’t look so they’re probably not interested in sexy lingerie. As for your brother, when was the last time that he saw you without any clothes on?”

“When I was little I suppose. He’s seen me in my bra and knickers a few times but that’s no big deal, I’ve seen him in just his boxers loads of times. Why do you ask?”

“Well, I think that it’s about time that he saw you stark naked.”

“What! You’ve got to be joking. Why would I want to do that?”

“To get you wet between your legs. And maybe you should let your father see you as well.”

“Are you crazy Cherry?”

“Nope, my uncle see me naked every day.”

“But that’s different.”

“Why, he’s still a relative.

“But …..”

“But nothing Piper, you need to start planning.



The school show
--------------------
During the first week back after half term, we were all told that this year, instead of putting on a play for the parents, we were going to put on a show where each year would have 20 minutes to present whatever they had been doing.

PE was our next lesson after that announcement and our PE teacher came up with the idea of the girls putting on a 10 minute gymnastics / aerobics display. My first thought was ‘no way’, but it instantly changed as I had the basics of an idea of how I could get nearly naked in front of lots of parents and kids.

When the PE teacher asked for volunteers from the girls who had been doing gymnastics, my hand was the first to go up. Seven other hands went up and she said that all 8 of us could take part.

She sent us into the gym and to Dean, the male teaching assistant, who had done gymnastics at his school and university. He took us to one side and told us that in every PE lesson up to the show he would be teaching us a routine that would be a mixture of gymnastics and aerobics. He said that the space on the stage in the main hall was limited but he was happy that we could make it work.

He then told us he wanted us all to be wearing black leotard, but the design of them was up to us; just so long as they were leotards and black.

I was happy because that was what I had, even though it was more of a lingerie leotard, it was still a leotard.

Another thing that Dean told us was ‘use it or loose it’. He was referring to our flexibility and he told us that we must stretch our limbs as much as we could, and as often as we could. He said that most kids loose a lot of their flexibility when they grow up unless they keep using it. He told us to take every opportunity to stretch and bend our arms, legs and spine.

I took that as the opportunity to bend-over backwards and do the splits whenever I had a spare minute at school. With my dress’ being so short I was always getting boys staring at me. No one ever said anything but I was ready for it. I was going to blame Dean for telling us to do it.


As we followed his instructions in the gym he would shout ‘stop’ and we had to freeze in the middle of whatever we were doing and he’d come over to one, or more of us and move a leg or arm or whatever into the position that he wanted; then tell us to repeat that move again.

As I think I have told you, my leotard is very thin, stretchy, slightly see-through, the thong type, and cut very high on the sides. It also has a very narrow, unlined crotch that only just covers my pussy - when I first put it on. As I move about, the pussy covering has a tendency to disappear into my slit which I just ignore. Sometimes it goes to the left of my little clit, and sometimes to the right; and sometimes it goes right down the middle and presses on my clit.

Of course Dean had noticed that fact the first time that he’d helped with our class’ PE lessons; and I had noticed that he had noticed, so I was very happy. I had a young man looking at my pussy every PE lesson and a plan to have a deliberate wardrobe malfunction in front of dozens of parent, kids and teachers.

The only downside was that Dean was driving us hard. As well as needing a shower after each lesson, my muscles ached for a day or so afterwards.

There were days when I was convinced that Dean was pushing me harder than the other girls. He was always picking on me to move my body into a ‘better’ position. I didn’t know whether it was because I wasn’t getting it right, of if he just wanted to get up close to me and stare at my pussy. Either way I enjoyed it.


As part of our training, Dean told us that we should always have a happy face, and whenever we were facing the audience we were to pick a person in the middle of the audience and focus on them; and to never look at our bodies to see what we doing. He told us that if our minds got it right, then our bodies would get it right.

By about half way through the training, all the girls who hadn’t got a black leotard had been bought one and I was pleased to see that 5 out of the 8 of us had thong leotards. I was disappointed to see that none of them had got them from Allison’s shop and all were what Ben calls ‘industrial strength’.


Anyway, I got another leotard from Allison and set to work one evening, making a small alteration to it.


Come the big night, all 8 of us got changed in the gym changing room and walked through the school to the hall. We had a few parents staring at us as we took our seats to wait for our turn.

When we were called up we went down the side of the stage to wait for the previous group to finish.

The lights dimmed and we took up our positions ready for the music to start.

The light went up and I heard a gasp from someone near the stage and then a few giggles from the kids in the audience and one boy was actually pointing at me.

I managed to sneak a look at my leotard and saw that the bright lights were making it even more see-through. A proper smile appeared on my face as our synchronised bodies did the directed moves and poses.

My nerves were a bit on edge as I waited for my deliberate wardrobe malfunction to happen. It was one that I had very little control over and as the routine went on I kept saying to myself.

“Go on, happen!”


Then, just as we got to the part where we were doing 5 jumping-jacks, it happened. The stitching joining the front part to the back part of the leotard, right near my butt, burst.

Being made of stretch material, the front and back parts started creeping up my body, in effect, leaving me bottomless.

Of course I knew that it had happened but I wasn’t going to let anyone know that I knew so I just carried on and finished the jumping-jacks.

As we paused for a second after the 5th one I could hear and see the audience, pointing, gasping, laughing and some of the women were covering their mouths in shock.

I just smiled and moved on to the next part of the routine, as I stared out into the middle of the audience and smiled. The other 7 girls were so lost in their own little routine world that none of them realised what had happened.

Fortunately, Dean had put some of the more revealing moves towards the end of the routine and within seconds we were all doing moves like walking on our hands with our legs spread, doing standing splits and doing backwards walk-overs.

I kept pretending that I hadn’t realised what had happened right up to the end where we all lined up and did a little curtsy. It was then that the girl next to me loudly whispered,

“Cherry; your leotard.”

I waited until she’d said it again then I looked down. That was when my acting skills kicked-in and I pretended to be shocked. My eyes and mouth opened wide, my hands went to my pussy and I screamed as loud as I could. I turned and ran off the stage, through the hall and back to the changing room.

I didn’t wait to see anyone and I took the leotard off and put my dress, shoes and coat on then ran out of the school to the carpark.

Ben had brought me and was in the audience so I text him and told him that I was at the land rover, and could he take me home.


As Ben walked up to me he was grinning,

“That wasn’t an accident was it Cherry?”

“Yes it was, it was horrible.” I said and started to sob.

“Really, stop messing, that was deliberate?”

“Yes, of course it wasn’t an accident, it was brilliant wasn’t it?” I said as I climbed in.

“Yes it was Cherry. You should have seen the people in the audience. Some were laughing, some were pointing and I heard a couple of women who felt really sorry for you. I also saw a few camera flashes so you’re going to be on a few people’s social media pages. You’re probably on some already.”


Just as we pulled into the cottage drive, Ben’s phone rang.

“Hello.” Ben said.

“Yes.”

“She was balling her head off when I found her in the carpark.”

“We’re at home now and she’s still crying.”

“Oh yes, I’m sure that it was an accident. That was an old leotard so I guess that the stitching just gave out.”

“The poor girl is mortified. She says that she can never go back to school.”

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

“Okay.”

“Thank you.”

“Okay, I’m passing the phone to her now. Cherry, it’s the headmaster, he’d like a word.”


“Hello.” I said followed by a little sob.”

“That wasn’t an accident was it Cherry?”

“No sir.”

“I thought as much, and it’s Andy, you’re not at school.”

“Yes Andy.”

“I must admit Cherry, you were good. I’m sure that you fooled everyone, well nearly everyone; when I asked Piper if she knew where you were she was gigging as she said not. Anyway, I’ve already had 3 complaints from parents but I’ve convinced them that it was an accident and told them that you are mortified so we’re not going to have any problems. The next time that you’re going to pull a stunt like that can you give me some advanced warning please? I probably won’t stop you if it’s going to be like tonight’s performance, but it would be nice to get prepared for it.”

“Yes Andy; does that mean that you’re going to spank me next Wednesday?”

“Yes Cherry, I am.”

“Thank you sir.”

“Okay Cherry; I think that it would be a good idea to keep up your pretence and not come to school for the rest of the week. I’ll tell everyone that you are to traumatised. Things should be back to normal by Monday.”

“Okay Andy, thank you.”

“Goodnight Cherry.”

“Good night sir.”


“The headmaster is the same one that goes on a Wednesday night isn’t he Cherry?” Ben asked.

“Yep.”

“So you knew that you could get away with it?”

“Yep.”

“You’re a scheming little slut aren’t you?”

“Yep. Can you fuck me now pleas Ben?”

“When we get inside, it’s cold out here.”


Early the next morning I got a phone call from Piper,

“That wasn’t an accident was it Cherry?”

“Nope.”

“I didn’t think so. Now I know why you volunteered to do the damn show.”

“Brilliant wasn’t I?” I said, “I got my pussy seen by dozens of parent and most of the kids and teachers at school; and I’ve got the rest of the week off. The headmaster says that I’m too traumatised to go to school.”

“Oh yes, he’s one of the business men that you fuck on a Wednesday night isn’t he?”

“Yes he is, I can wind him round my little finger. I told you, you should come along as well. They’ve been asking me if I know another girl who’d like to go. They want some one else to give them blowjobs and to fuck; you’ll enjoy it.”

“Yeah, I’m sure that I would, but escaping from my parents for 2 nights during the week is impossible.”

“Maybe you should tell them that the swimming lessons have changed from a Thursday to a Wednesday.”

“Hmm, that’s not a bad idea. I’ll think about that. Anyway, enjoy your week off and I’ll see you on Thursday evening. Gotta go, seeya, bye slut.”



When I went to school on the Monday morning I was expecting to get teased and called all sorts of names. What I wasn’t expecting was to get loads of sympathy from lots of people. I knew that Piper would be good and when I saw her she said that she was so jealous. She showed me some of the photographs that were circulating but they were all long distant ones and you couldn’t really tell that they were of me.

Because I wanted people, especially the teachers to look at my legs and pussy that day to remind them of what they’d seen, I’d taken my tights off as soon as I arrived at school. The other thing was that I still got excited every time that I thought about my deliberate wardrobe malfunction and I guessed that I’d be reminded about it quite a lot that day.


Another thing that I wasn’t expecting was for someone to come to our classroom about half an hour into the day, and be told that the headmaster wanted to see me.

Of course some of the other kids said that I was in trouble and that I was going to be expelled.

The secretary told me to go straight in and to close the door behind me.

The headmaster was typing away on his computer and ignored me for a while. I stood far enough back so that he could see all of my legs right up to my hips. When I’d stopped walking I’d put my feet about shoulder width apart and slowly pulled my dress up and trapped it at the sides with my arms. After a minute or so the headmaster said, without looking over to me,

“Take your dress off Cherry, then lock the door please.”

As I did so a smile came onto my face and I knew that I was in for some fun. I returned to where I was and waited for about a minute before the headmaster stopped typing and turned to me.

“Cherry, all the staff are expecting me to give you some sort of punishment even though they all believe that you had a wardrobe malfunction. Sound silly doesn’t it. Anyway, just to keep up the charade you will come here every lunchtime this week and as soon as you get here you will get naked and lay on this desk and wait for me. I will return from wherever, spank you then fuck you or you will give me a blowjob.

You don’t have to worry about the secretary because she takes the same lunch breaks as the students do. Now, come round here and bend over the desk.”

I did as told and was rewarded by Andy fucking me until we’d both cum. I had to bite my lip to keep quiet, but it was worth it.

When we were done, Andy gave me a tissue and told me to get dressed. As my dress went on Andy said,

“Cherry, you should really wear longer dresses and skirts, no one has complained but I’ve heard a few comments about your lack of knickers.”

“Until you tell me that I’ve got to wear longer skirts I’m not going to change. Besides, I’m still growing and they’ll get shorter. And you’re not going to tell me to wear longer clothes are you sir?”

Andy laughed a little and then said,

“No Cherry, I wouldn’t have you any other way.”

“So you’re going to fuck me like that every day are you?”

“If you are a good girl Cherry, yes; now go and pretend that the lunchtimes are your punishment, that you are going to have to read shakespeare every lunchtime.

I went back to my class and got more funny looks. When we moved to out next class Piper asked me what had happened,

“He fucked me, and he’s going to do me each lunchtime this week.” I said.

“Are you serious? You are joking aren’t you?”

“Nope, you do remember me telling you that he goes to the business meetings each Wednesday don’t you?”

“No you didn’t.”

“Yes I did.”

“Fucking hell, you’re being screwed by our headmaster. That’s amazing; so cool.”

“He’ll fuck you too Piper if you come to those meetings, as I told you they want another girl.”

“I can’t Cherry, what would my mum and dad say if I told them that I was going to a business meeting.”

“Maybe you could tell them that it’s work experience.”

“Ha, it certainly would be an experience.”

That was all we got chance to say because we arrived at our next lesson.


At lunchtime I went to the headmaster’s office again, and yes, his secretary was nowhere to be seen so in I went and took my dress and shoes off. Before I climbed into his desk I looked out of the windows and saw a few kids wandering around. None of them looked my way.

“If only they knew what I was doing.” I thought.

Then I climbed up onto the desk, lay on my back, spread my legs and waited. By the time the headmaster appeared my right hand had wandered to my pussy and was rubbing away.

“Cherry, you shouldn’t do that at school.” I heard the headmaster say as he walked I.

“I shouldn’t be getting fucked by my headmaster either, yet here I am.”

“Insolence as well as nudity on school property. Get off the desk and bend over it Cherry.”

I got 20 swats from his hand before he fucked me. I orgasmed twice.


That happened every day that week and by the end of the week I was trying to think of things that I could do to get into trouble so that the punishment could continue. Unfortunately, I’m basically a good girl so I never did get any more fucks on the headmaster’s desk - well not yet.


My first PE lesson after my deliberate wardrobe malfunction was err ‘interesting’. My PE teacher called me in to her office and asked if I was okay. I said that I was and apologised for my wardrobe malfunction then added that it was so embarrassing. I also apologised for missing the PE lesson the previous week telling her that the headmaster had given me a few days off to get over the trauma.

“Well I’m glad that you’re okay now, and I see that you’ve got it fixed now. I trust that you sewed it back together really well.” She said.

“Yes Miss.” I replied.

Then she went on to tell me that perhaps I should get a more ‘substantial’ leotard or some shorts or a gym skirt or gym knickers. I was stood in front of her in my leotard and I knew that she could see my areolas, nipples and the front of my slit but she didn’t say anything about it.

When I joined the other girls in the gym Dean first asked me if I was okay. I apologised for messing up the display but he just smiled and said,

“That’s okay Cherry, it wasn’t your fault and it took the audiences mind off the little errors that were happening.”

Then told me that at the last lesson, which I missed, they had decided to continue the training for the 8 girls, but include any other girls, or boys that were interested. I looked over to the group and saw that the 8 girls was now 11; one of which was Piper; and there were 3 boys in the group. I wondered if the boys had joined the group so that they could get a better look at my pussy.

Piper was wearing her gym skirt and when she got into a position that meant that her butt was higher than her chest, I saw that she was wearing a thong. That gave me an idea. That Saturday I went shopping for a light weight tennis skirt and that night I shortened it so that it only just covered my butt and pussy. On the Sunday when I met Piper and went to Allison’s shop I asked Allison if we could take our ‘Strings Only’ clothes home with us.

She told us that whatever we had worn was ours to do with whatever we wanted. The only restriction was that we had to have them with us if we were going to wear them in the shop or the window. Then she said,

“I know you Cherry, you’re planning something. Come on, tell me what it is.”

So I did, I told her that we were going to wear them under our gym skirts for PE lessons.

Piper looked at me with a surprised expression and then said,

“What! You want me to wear a ‘Strings Only’ thong under my gym skirt for PE lessons? That Dean and those boys will see everything. I suppose that you’ll be wanting us both to wear ‘Strings Only’ shorts when the weather gets warmer and we have PE lessons outside as well.”

“Exactly, Dean’s seen my pussy loads of times when my leotard gives me a front wedgie, so seeing it framed in a ‘Strings Only’ thong or knickers will be even better, and you know that you want to show yours to him and to the boys. And thanks for the idea for outside PE lessons.”

“Well yes, I do but ….. oh go on then. At least no one will be able to say that I haven’t got any knickers on.”

“Oh to be young and brave.” Allison said.


That was the week that I decided that tights, even crotchless ones are great for keeping warm outside, but not what I want to wear inside where it is warm. So after taking them off at school on the Monday morning, I got into the habit of taking them off as soon as I arrived at school then putting them back on before getting the bus home.



The business meetings 3
-----------------------------
When I went there after the school show, Andy announced that I had been a really naughty girl. He went on to tell the men all about my deliberate wardrobe malfunction. Some of the men actually congratulated me but Andy said that I needed to be punished.

He told me to get on my hands and knees on one of the sun-loungers and he invited all of them to give my butt 5 hard spanks. Of course they did and I started the evening proper, with a red butt and having cum before we even started.


Pete again asked me if my friend was going to join the fun.



Christmas
------------
Christmas was amazing. It was the first time that anyone had ever bought me any presents.

One of the things that Ben got me for Christmas was a bomber jacket, a fur lined one. It’s so nice and warm. Another good thing about it is that it’s short, it stops at my hips. Even though I say it myself, I look good wearing just that.

Ben also got me is a pair of wellies. I suppose that I look a bit daft wearing just the wellies and the bomber jacket but I don’t care. I liked them so much that after Ben went back to work I went for a walk wearing just them. The cold air on my legs and pussy with my top lovely and warm was a strange, but nice feeling.

On one of the milder days I decided to walk over to the farm wearing just the bomber jacket and wellies. I’d missed Mick putting the Teat Cups on my little tits and I’d missed Duke licking my pussy. Just to make sure that Duke would spend a lot of time licking my pussy, a pushed a spoon full of strawberry jam up my hole and spread some more all over my pussy just before I left.

I don’t know if it was my scent or the jam that Duke could smell but he came running up to me when I was about 50 yards from the farm. With his tail wagging he came straight to my pussy and started licking. After letting him lick me while I said hello to him, I told him to leave me alone for a while so that I could find Mick and Chloe.

Mick was fixing something in the milking shed and he stopped doing it when I walked in. Without being asked, we both went over to one of the milking machines and I opened my jacket to let Mick put the Teat Cups on my tits while we talked.

Duke had followed me in and I stood there, tits getting machine sucked and pussy getting licked while I told Mick what I’d got for Christmas.

“Duke’s paying you a lot of attention today Cherry.” Mick said.

“I guess that it’s the jam that I stuffed up my pussy before I left.” I replied as I could feel an orgasm building.

“Bloody hell Cherry, I wish that there’d been girls like you around when I was your age.” Mick said; “Girls these days are escaping their repressive parents and religion and really having fun.”

“Not complaining are you Mick?”

“Fuck no, I love it, I just wish that it had all started 20 years ago.”

“Yeah, I’m really having fun now that I’m down here; thanks to you, Ben and Like.”

I leaned over and reached up to kiss Mick then said,

“Thank you Mick, for everything.”

“You are so welcome Cherry. It’s great that you’re here and I’m happy for Ben as well.”

Just then Duke and the Teat Cups got the better of me and I had to hang on to Mick to stop me collapsing on the muddy floor.


When I was able, we talked some more about lots of things then Mick asked how I was getting on with the winch. After he’d removed the Teat Cups I reached up and kissed him again.

“That one’s just for the winch, it’s brilliant and I can’t wait to be able to take it outside to the swing frame and maybe that big tree across the road.”

“You be careful young lady. Now off you go and find Chloe; I’m sure that she’d like to see you.”


I did, leaving my wellies in the porch. Chloe put the kettle on and made me some hot chocolate. After chatting about girly things, she said,

“I hear that some poor girl at your school had a very unfortunate wardrobe malfunction at the Christmas show Cherry. That wouldn’t have been you would it?”

“Me! What on earth would make you think that Chloe?”

“Maybe something to do with the fact that you’ve walked half a mile to visit us, in the middle of winter and wearing only a jacket.”

“I didn’t, do that Chloe, I was wearing wellies as well.”

“Yes, well; you certainly managed to get a lot of the mothers feeling really sorry for you Cherry.”

“What about the fathers?”

“Probably one or two of the prudish ones felt the same way.”

“What about the rest of them?”

“They probably wanted to bend you over the front of the stage and give you a good fucking.”

“That’s a nice thought.” I said.

“Just you be careful young lady.”


Next I told Chloe about how the swimming lessons had stopped but I had started going to business meetings on Wednesday evenings.

Chloe looked puzzled until I told her what was really going on there. She again told me to be careful.


I then told Chloe that the winch that Mick had got working for me was brilliant.

“We’ll have to have a barn party when the weather gets better, and you can be the star of the party with you making an entrance by being lowered from the roof in your favourite outfit.”

“Upside down with my legs spread wide I presume.” I replied.

“Of course, and you can have that magic wand of yours strapped to your leg with it making you cum over and over all night.”

“Stop it Chloe, you’re getting me all worked-up.”

“I thought that Duke would have taken care of that when you arrived.”

“He did, but you’re talking is getting me excited.”

“Oh to be a young girl again.”

“You’re not old Chloe.”

“Thank you but I’ve certainly slowed-down these last few years.”

“I bet that you and Mick were running around the farm stark naked and fucking all over the place.”

Chloe blushed a bit and said,

“Maybe.”

We chatted some more then I decided that I’d better get back while there was still some light and complained that there weren’t any street lights along the path through the fields.



Other presents that Ben bought me were some more skirts and tops. He told me that he wanted to take me places where I couldn’t get away with wearing just a top that leaves my pussy and butt on display, but would leave me vulnerable (ha!) to deliberate, accidental exposure if I bent over or the wind blew my skirt up or I sat in an unladylike way..

All the skirts are thin, no more than 9 inches long, and like skater skirts. I can’t wait for the chance to wear them out in public and to have accidental exposures of my butt and pussy.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 12
---------

Okay, the first couple of months of the new year weren’t that exciting; well, they had their moments but they were all inside because of the bad weather. Yes, the poker nights were fun, so was the business meetings; and I certainly could never forget the days at Allison’s shop.


I haven’t grown any more, either height or my little boobies, but my nipples are getting bigger. Ben is threatening to tie some string to them and pull me around by them. My nipple clamps have more to grab onto and don’t fall off on their own at all now. I was hoping that my regular visits to the farm and Mick putting the milking Teat Cups on them would have helped them grow a little bit, but no. Not that I’m complaining, I like my little AA cup boobies. They don’t bounce, nor even wobble when I’m jumping up and down. That fact I like; I’d hate to have big tits that painfully wobble about all the time.

Anyway, if they get much bigger Jenny might ask me to start wearing a swimsuit at the swimming lessons and that’s the last thing that I want especially as there might be some new boys when the lessons start again at Easter. Having said that, Piper’s boobies are a bit bigger than mine and Jenny hasn’t asked her to wear a swimsuit.

I still haven’t got any real lips on my pussy which Ben isn’t too happy about. He wants to get them pierced and hang weights from them. I keep telling him that I can still be pierced. I rather like the idea of a man piercing me down there; anywhere down there except my little clit. I don’t want to risk losing some feelings there.

I’ve spent many an evening sat in front of the big, warm open fire searching for new hairs around my pussy to pluck out. Ben even got me one of those lamps on a flexible arm so that I can shine it right on my pussy when I look at it. It also helps Ben when he’s videoing me plucking my hairs out.


Oh, Mick’s winch works a treat. Apart from what the guys do to me on a Friday evening, I often winch myself up, upside down with my magic wand strapped to my thigh with the business end resting on my clit. Oh, it’s so awesome.

One time that I did it straight after I got home from school I threw the winch control away from me knowing that I had no way of getting myself down. I wasn’t worried because I knew that Ben gets home about an hour after me; except for that one night.

Something happened at his work and he was over 2 hours late getting home and I was stuck there, dangling upside down with the magic wand making me cum over and over.

By the time that Ben did get home I was knackered and my juices had run down my back and down my front, right between my little tits, onto my chin and into my mouth. Yummy, but I was totally knackered and Ben had to get the tea ready.

I’ve told Mick that I love his winch many times but I’ve also told him that it would be a little better if he could think of a way to fix the magic wand on a pole or something so that I don’t have to tape it to my thigh. That tape makes me feel like I’ve got some clothes on; and I hate that.

I’m really looking forward to the weather getting better so that I can start hanging upside down outside on the swing frame and the big tree over the road.


Ben’s started talking about summer holidays. He’s booked a couple of weeks off work at the end of the school holidays and keeps asking me where I’d like to go. Every time that he asks I give him the same answer,

“Anywhere, just so long as I don’t have to wear any clothes, and it’s hot, and there’s lots of people to see my beautiful, naked body.”

He complains that I’m not very helpful but I don’t know what there is out there. When I first came to Ben’s place that was the first holiday that I’ve ever had.

When Ben started sorting out a passport for me just after Christmas I started thinking that he’s going to surprise me with some place that has only ever been ‘where the other half of the world live’.


One thing that Ben has bought is a new bed. He wanted one where he can easily tie me to the 4 corners. It’s a big bed, it’s as wide as it is long. He had to buy a few sets of sheets and duvets that fit it. I joked with Ben that it was big enough for us to share it with another niece.

“Funny that you should say that.” Ben replied.

He then went on to tell me that he and my dad have a sister, and that she has a daughter about my age.

“So are you going to ask your sister if my cousin can come and live with us?” I asked.

“I don’t think so, my sister was always the brainy one and the last that I heard, she was happily married.”

“Shame,” I replied, “it would have been nice to have another girl living here.”


I’ve been tied to that bed for hours at a time, sometimes with a vibrator inside me driving me crazy and other times with Ben fucking me every so often.


I asked Ben to spend some of my money on a good quality video camera and we went shopping one Saturday and got one. It takes really high resolution stills and videos. I wanted Ben, or Mick, or Lewis to take some great photos of my pussy when it’s spread wide and gaping open.

Not only do I want to see what I look like but I want the Mick and Lewis to have something to look at when they are at home. I didn’t think about it at the time, but Allison and Chloe will seen them as well. Not that it bothers me, they’ve both seen me naked and spread wide hundreds of times.

I have a little giggle to myself when I think about Allison and Lewis, or Chloe and Mick fucking and the guys seeing images of my pussy in their heads.

Ben’s thinking about posting some of the photos and videos on the internet. I told him that it’s okay with me providing that he takes some of me cumming whilst I’m hanging upside down and posts them as well.



Allison’s shop
----------------
I’m still going to Allison’s lingerie shop most weekends and being a live mannequin for her. Piper has joined me a few times as well. She’s getting more used to people seeing her naked and even groping her when the customers check us out as the mannequin company’s sales audio plays. Well that’s what most of the gullible customers believe.

One time when we were both stood in the shop windows posing as naked mannequins, Piper asked me if I’d like to go to her house for a sleepover. I said that I’d love to and that it would be a great opportunity to tease her older brother and her father.

Piper said that she was a little concerned about that last part but she told me that she’d ask her mother if I could have a sleepover during the half-term holidays.


Another time that I was there on my own and had spent some time in the shop window, I complained to Allison that quite a few men were looking at me for only a second or so then looking away.

Allison laughed the said,

“You do realise that human eyes can take in quite a lot in, in a second don’t you?”

“Well yes, but some stare for ages and I like that.”

“I guess that the ones that quickly look away are a bit embarrassed that they’ve seen a naked young girl. I know, perhaps some of them need to see something near your titties and pussy that they can use as an excuse for staring at you. Oh, I know just the thing. I’ll get them for you and give them to you the next time that you’re here.”

“Well, thank you Allison; I’ll pay you whatever it costs; I’ll get Ben to get the money out of my account.”

“No you won’t Cherry; getting you a little gift is the least that I can do for the girl that made my sales rocket.”


The next time that I went to Allison’s shop she gave me a little box. When I opened it I first saw a necklace with the word ‘Cherry’ in gold letters hanging from it. The letters are about one inch high but quite thin so it isn’t heavy.

As well as the necklace there was a long gold chain with holes about half an inch long in the links. Through one of links was a small karabiner and on one end was another word ‘Cherry’ but slightly bigger.

Thanking Allison, she told me to turn round whilst she fastened the necklace round my neck. Then she said,

“Go and take your clothes off then come back here Cherry and I’ll show you how you can wear the waist chain.”

I rushed to the office, then was back at the sales counter, naked, in seconds.

Allison squat down in front of me and put the chain round my waist. With me looking down at what she was doing, Allison slid the chain to different positions round my waist and hips, and adjusted it so that the ends dangled at different lengths down my front to my pussy and below.

“See Cherry, you can have your name as high or a low as you want. The letters are big enough for people to easily read and if you have it resting on your pubis people will wonder if you still have yours. If you have it higher up the other end of the chain will dangle down below your pussy.”

“And when I sit down it will rest over my slit and I can push the end into my hole.” I replied.

“Yes, I guess that you could do that Cherry.”

“I don’t mean to be rude or anything Allison, but where did you get it from? I was wondering if they could make the words “PUSSY”, or “CUNT”, or “FUCK ME” or “LOOK AT THIS” or “LICK ME”.

Allison laughed then said,

“Yes, I’m sure that they would, but I don’t think that I’d want you having those words dangling over your pussy while you’re stood in my shop window. It’s a bit too ‘up-front’ for this place.”

“More so than having 2 naked 13 year old girls standing in your shop window?”

“No Cherry, I have 2 child mannequins standing in my shop window.”

“Two naked girl child mannequins that show a lot more than normal mannequins standing in your shop window.”

“True, but some idiots can’t tell the difference.” Allison replied. “But I’m still going to draw the line at having those words dangling in front of you pussy in my shop window; sorry.”

“That’s okay, I can still have them dangling there at other times. Thank you so much for these Allison, I love them. I’ll wear them all the time.”


That night I went online and ordered those 5 sets of word(s).


When I next posed in the shop window I was longing for someone to come up close to me, see the word ‘CHERRY’ resting against my bald pubis, and think,

“If that’s a real girl; has she still got hers?”

That thought got my pussy tingling and leaking. By the time that Allison told me to go back into the main part of the store I was longing for someone to come up to me and touch my clit.

I had to wait another half hour or so before a couple in their twenties came up to me and the audio sales pitch came to life. They stared at me for ages before the girl said,

“It looks so real, is it really just a dummy?”

“Do what it invited you to do Lisa.”

Lisa reached forwards and touched my arm.

“Wow, it does feel real. You touch it James.”

James put his hand on my left breast.

“I see what you mean Lisa, it’s all warm and soft just like yours; and you can pull on its nipple as well.”

With that I gasped and my pussy tingling got stronger.

“Yes,” Alison said, having walked up behind the couple. “They’ve even programmed it to have orgasms as well, Go on, touch its pussy, it’s only a machine.”

James did, and that was all that I needed to go over the top. I moaned and said,

“Yes, yes; I’m cumming.” As I started shaking.

I vaguely heard Allison say something about how good technology was these days before I started to get back to normal. Then I felt another hand on my pussy just before Lisa said,

“Bloody hell, it gets wet as well.”

Of course, that took me back over the top and I started shaking and jerking about again.

Lisa had stepped back too, and all 3 of them just watched me as I shook and jerked for a few more seconds before going back to my original pose.

“So,” Allison said, “can I interest you in some of our ‘Strings Only’ range like the mannequin is wearing?”

They went and had a good look, and left with a small bag with about £60 worth of string in it.


“I wonder if that James bloke wondered if the mannequin had a Cherry then?” I asked Allison when we were next alone.



School
--------
School has been okay, I’m still wearing the crotchless tights to go to, and come home from school then taking them off as soon as I get there. I’ll be glad when the weather gets good enough for me to put the tights into a drawer to forget until next winter.

I’m still flashing some of the teachers, it’s great watching the shape of the front of their trousers change as they stare at my exposed pussy. I don’t know if I’m getting better grades because of it but I don’t do too bad anyway; but I don’t flash them to improve my grades, I do it to make me feel good.

After that week of lunchtime ‘punishments’ after my deliberate accidental wardrobe malfunction at the school show; the headmaster has sent been sending notes to me telling me to go to his office at lunchtime at least once a week.

Each time they arrive, via his secretary who passes them to the teacher, everyone knows that they are from the headmaster when the teacher passes them to me and some of the kids ask me how I’ve been naughty because that’s the way that naughty kids get called to his office.

Each time that I get a note I just know that I’m going to get fucked over his desk and a soon as I get there I take my dress off and lay back on his desk and wait for him to appear.

We both get what we want and then school continues as normal.



PE lessons
-------------
After the PE teacher suggested that I wear something more substantial for PE lessons I decided take her advice and started wearing my tennis skirt and a cut-off one of Ben’s t-shirts. Underneath I’ve started wearing one of my ‘Strings Only’ bikini bottoms. When I’m stood up I look just like some of the other girls; except that my skirt is quite a bit shorter than theirs.

I’m slowly getting Piper to wear smaller and smaller knickers under her tennis skirt. She’s down to a thong now and that keeps disappearing between her lips. I’m sure that it won’t be long before she’s wearing ‘strings only’ bikini bottoms.


When we’re doing the gymnastics moves we give Dean and the boys there a great view of our pussies and butts. Piper’s top is quite tight so her braless tits don’t escape, but Ben’s t-shirt is a bit baggy and my tiny tit’s have gone on display a few times.

The boys usually just stare at our pussies or my tiny tits, but some the girls glare at us. I know that it’s just jealousy so I just ignore them.

In the changing room, a couple of girls have asked me about my material-less knickers, one of them saying that her boyfriend would love for her to wear some like that. I always take the opportunity to tell them where I get them, not thinking about what might happen if one, or more, of them come into Allison’s shop while I’m posing as a mannequin.


So far, the real PE teacher hasn’t seen our pussies but Dean (the PE teaching assistant) and most of the boys doing gymnastics have seen us. I don’t expect any of them to say anything but I’m not so sure about one or two of the girls that have seen us. One in particular is a bit of a prude and always wear industrial strength school knickers under her knee length gym skirt; and in the changing rooms I’ve seen that her bra looks just as ‘robust’.


Dean keeps going on about flexibility, reminding us of the saying ‘use it or loose it’, and I’ve been doing the splits around school and at home. I don’t care that my pussy gets displayed to some of the other school kids, and at home Ben tells me to get my knees behind my shoulders, then he always sticks something in my pussy knowing that I can’t free myself to take it out. He always has a good laugh and sometimes takes a photograph of me with whatever is sticking up in the air.



Sleepover
------------
Piper had this idea of inviting me to a sleepover at her house during the half-term holidays at the end of February. It was going to be just her and me and her brother. She told me that both her father and mother would be at work but her mother had agreed to me going there because Piper’s older brother, Isaac, (2 years older) would be there to keep an eye on things.

Apparently he’d agreed to stay at home both days, even though he usually went out with his mates most days of a school holiday. Piper spoke to him later and he told her that he would still be going out with his mates so Piper and I would be home alone during the days.

About a week before the sleepover was due to happen, Piper’s mum phoned Ben to ask if I had any dietary requirements. I overheard Ben say,

“No, she doesn’t eat much and she’ll eat almost anything I put in front of her. If you put a roast horse in front of her I’m sure that she’d eat some of it.”

They chatted a bit then Ben told me that she seemed happy for me to visit Piper for the weekend.


Then came the problem of what to wear.

I couldn’t walk around Piper’s house wearing what I usually wear at home - nothing; and, from what Piper had told me, her parents aren’t exactly ‘liberated’, so I searched through my wardrobe for the longest skirts and dresses that I own. I found a skirt that comes down to mid-thigh, and a new dress that I hadn’t shortened yet that was a similar length.

That was the daytime sorted, but Ben said that I’d probably need something to sleep in and maybe go down to breakfast in. Then I remembered that Piper had told me once that her brother had tried to look up her sleeping t-shirt one day at breakfast. She’d been wearing knickers but she’d still been a bit shocked.

I don’t own any t-shirts that cover my butt and pussy so Ben leant me one of his old winter vests. When I tried it on I immediately said that it would do. It’s baggy on me and does just cover my butt and pussy. The other thing that I like is that the arm holes are big, very big. With the whole vest being baggy on me all it needed was for me to lean forwards even a little bit and you can see my whole, tiny tits through those arm holes; and with it being so baggy, it’s easy for anyone stood above me or in front of me to see both my tits, and right down my front, when I lean forwards.

“That’ll do great; thank you Ben.”

I said, having visions of me standing in front of Piper’s brother or father, bending over and letting them see my tiny tits or my butt and pussy.


Anyway, the big day arrived and Ben dropped me off at Piper’s house on the way to his work. Piper’s mum, Jean Johnson, was still there but her father, Tom Johnson, had already left for work. We chatted for a couple of minutes before Ben left to go to his work.

Piper’s mum turned to Piper and me then said,

“Right girls, I have to go now. I’ve left some money for a pizza for lunch for the 3 of you. Be good, and phone me if you have any problems. Oh, Cherry, please call me Jean. With that she turned and was gone.

Piper turned to face me and said,

“Cherry, this is my horrible brother Isaac.” He just grunted then went up to his room.


Piper and I went up to Piper’s room and spent the next couple of hours talking and doing girly things that I won’t bore you with the details. When we went downstairs we found a note from Isaac saying just,

“Gone out, back in time for mum getting home.”

“Good;” Piper said, “now we’ve got the space for you to teach me the gymnastics / aerobics routine that you did for the school show.”

“Okay,” I replied, “but let’s do it different.”

“How different, I don’t understand.”

“I dare you to do it naked, totally naked. Isaac has gone out and won’t be back for hours, and both your parents are at work so we’ve got the house to ourselves for hours.”

“I can’t,” Piper replied, “I’ve never been naked downstairs before.”

“First time for everything Piper, and we are home alone for hours. Go on, I double-dog dare you.”

“I don’t know Cherry, I mean …..”

“Come on Piper, let’s go up to your room and dump these clothes.”

I started running up the stairs and was pleased to hear Piper following me. In her room I was naked by the time that Piper arrived and was waiting for her to arrive. She was just stood there staring at me.

“Come on Piper. Get ‘em off, or do you want me to strip you?”

“No, I can manage.”

“Come on then; get ‘em off. Off, off, off, off.”

“Okay.” and she slowly took her top, bra and jeans off.”

“Partially prepared.” I said when I saw that she didn’t have any knickers on.

“The Cherry effect is starting to wear-off on me.”

“Good, about time, and I see that you shaved this morning too. You’re getting there girl.”


We went downstairs and Piper put some decent music on then as she turned to me she said,

“It feels strange this no clothes lark.”

“It’s not a game, it’s good, natural, and sexy. Come on, let’s get started; before long you’ll have forgotten that you’re naked.”


For the next hour or so we practised the school show routine and Piper had relaxed and forgotten that she was naked. Just as I was telling Piper to go over backwards, unto the crab position, then kick her legs up so that she was standing on her hands; I saw Isaac and one of his mates in front of us.

Glancing over to Piper I saw that she hadn’t seen them, and was starting to go over backwards. I smiled at Isaac then bent over backwards.

“Spread your legs wide Piper, then bring first one leg up, then the other; and keep those legs spread wide.” I said as I did the same.

I just knew that Isaac and the other guy would be staring at our spread pussies. Piper made it up onto her hands, facing away from Isaac. As I spread my legs wide so that they were parallel to the floor, I told Piper to do the same.

As I was saying that, I walked round on my hands and confirmed that the 2 guys were getting a great view of our spread pussies.

“That’s it Piper,” I said, stay like that for a count of 20.”

“I don’t know if I can last that long; one, two, three, four.”

Just as Piper started to say ‘five’, she re-balanced by walking round on her hands. As she started to face the other way she swore then collapsed down onto the floor.

“Isaac,” Piper shouted. “What the hell are you doing here? Get out, can’t you see that we’re naked. Go on, get out.”

Of course the 2 boys didn’t move. I got to my feet and said,

“Hi guys, how long have you been there? I hope that you didn’t see too much of us.”

“Get out Isaac.” Piper repeated as she got to get feet and covered her pussy and tits.

“Relax Piper.” I said, “it’s only your brother and one of his mates.”

“They’re boys.”

“Yes they are, come on Piper you’ve been naked in front of boys in Allison’s shop loads of times.”

“But he’s my brother.”

“So what; relax, enjoy the attention that they’re giving you. Look at them; do they look like a threat to you?”

“Well no, but……”

“So relax girl; you’re not doing anything wrong; and I bet that your pussy is tingling and getting wet.”

Piper blushed, lowered her hands and quietly said,

“Yes it is.”

By that time Isaac and his mate were starting to get over the shock of seeing 2 naked girls.

“So what are you two doing anyway?” Isaac said as he came right into the room and sat down; followed by his mate.

“Were just practicing a gymnastics routine that we do in PE at school.” I replied.

“Dressed like that? Shit, I want to come to your PE lessons and watch.” Isaac said.

“No stupid,” I said, “they wouldn’t let us do that.”

“So don’t let us stop you, carry on. We’ll just sit here and watch won’t we Jake?”


I looked at Piper who looked VERY nervous.

“Relax Piper, just pretend that they’re not there.” I said.

“But they are there.”

“No they’re not, I can’t see any boys. ……….. Right, from the top.”


Piper was a bit slow getting into it, but before long she relaxed and was throwing herself about just the same as before. Each time that my pussy was spread while I was facing the boys I could feel it getting wetter and wetter. I couldn’t see Piper’s pussy, but I was sure that hers was just as wet as mine was.

When we got to the end of the routine I turned to Piper and said,

“Very good Piper, you did it better that time; is that because boys were watching you? Were you trying to impress someone?”

“Don’t be stupid, who is there here to impress?”

I nodded towards Isaac and Jake.

“I was trying to forget those two.”

“Why, they’re only boys. I’ve told you Piper, you should be proud of your body and not care who sees it. Isn’t that right guys?”

“Err yes, I guess so.” Isaac said.

“You’re proud of your sisters body aren’t you Isaac?”

“Yes I am, and I’d like to see it more often.”

“I’m sure that Piper will let you see it any time that you want Isaac, won’t you Piper?”

“Y …. Yes Cherry.” Piper quietly said.

“Sorry, what was that Piper?” I said.

“Yes Cherry, Isaac can see my naked body whenever he wants to.”

“Good Piper. Isaac would you like to see Piper’s naked body all the time until your parents get home?”

“Well, that depends Cherry, can we see yours as well?”

“Of course you can Isaac. What do you think Jake? Do you want us to remain naked all day?”

“You bet.”

“Right, that’s settled then. Now what shall we do, how about a game of twister, or maybe a game of doctors and nurses?”

“No way;” Piper said, “there’s no way that I’m letting them poke my body.”

“Who said anything about fucking you Piper?”

“Well I ….. I thought that.”

“Oh, you want to get fucked?”

“No, no I d……..”

“She’s a bit shy guys, give her a bit of time. So, what are we going to do now?”

“Well,” Isaac said, “we were going to play Pokemon then Grand Theft Auto.”

“Wouldn’t you rather play something that we can all play?”

“Yes, if you’re going to stay like that.”

“Well what then; hey, do you want to help us with our flexibility?”

“How?”

“Well, our PE gymnastics instructor says that we have to keep stretching our limbs as much as we can. That means stretching our legs into positions that they normally don’t go.”

“Like what?” Jake asked.

“Like putting them behind our shoulders.” I replied.

“You can do that? Wow.”

“Yeah, but we need a bit of help.”

“Okay, we’ll help you won’t we Jake?”

“You bet.”

“Hey,” Piper said, “Who said that I wanted to do that?”

“Of course you do Piper. Remember that day in Allison’s shop?”

“Yeah, that was fun.”

“Right you 2,” Isaac said, “you stay exactly where you are while Jake and I order the Pizzas then we’ll come back and do it.”

Isaac and Jake went to the kitchen to read the pizza menu, then Piper said,

“Isaac said ‘do it’. Do you think that he means fuck us?”

“No, just to help us get out legs behind our shoulders. Why, do you want him to fuck you? You do don’t you?”

I put my hand on Piper’s pussy then brought my wet hand up to her face.

“You do don’t you?”


“Do what?” Isaac said as he and Jake returned. “Never mind, come on, get on your backs and get started.”

I got down on my back and lifted my right leg. As I did so I saw that Piper was doing the same. I looked up and saw Isaac standing over me and Jake had moved to Piper’s feet. Well, her left foot, her right leg was getting pulled down beside her shoulder.


We both managed to get our right shoulder on top or our right calf but we both had a bit of difficulty getting our left legs where we wanted it. Isaac was stood over me and Jake was over Piper. Both of them were looking down at our pussies and occasionally glancing up to our top halves to see how we were getting on.

“Can you help me please Isaac;” I said, “and no looking at our pussies. That’s a girl’s private place.”

Isaac shook his head sideways then came round the side of me and grabbed my left ankle.

“That’s it, ouch, keep going, press down a bit more.” I said as I twisted my shoulder until my left leg was behind my left shoulder.

“That’s it, thank you Isaac. Now I have to stay like this for a while so that my legs get used to being like this.”

I looked down my body to my pussy that was staring up to the ceiling. It was all wet and swollen; and tingling. Then I looked over to Piper and Jake who was knelt down next to Piper. Her left leg was behind her left shoulder and Jake was staring at her pussy.

“Right girls,” Isaac said, “how long do we have to leave you like this? You did say that you’re stuck like that and that you’d need us to release you didn’t you?”

“Yes Isaac, I’m stuck here and I guess that Piper is too. Now don’t you two go getting any ideas about playing with our pussies just because we’re stuck here. And don’t even think about taking any photographs.”

“I didn’t think of photographs Cherry, thank you.” Isaac replied.


Both Isaac and Jake got out their phones and started taking clicking away.

“No, please don’t Jake,” Piper almost pleaded. “And Isaac, your my brother, you should be protecting me from these things.”

“You’re not getting hurt in any way sis, and these photos will make sure that you do what I want you to do; you wouldn’t want mum or dad to see them would you?”

“Please don’t Isaac?”

“Stop worrying Piper.” I said, “I’m sure that neither of these 2 would do anything to hurt you would you?”

“Of course not, just have a bit of fun that you’ll enjoy as much as we will.” Isaac replied.


Just then the doorbell rang.

“Must be the pizzas.” Jake said. “I’ll get it.”


“Quick, release me Isaac.” Piper said, “I need to put something on.”

“No you don’t sis. Jake’s just getting the pizzas. Just stay quiet.”


Then Piper screamed. I looked over to the door and there was Jake and one of the boys from our class holding the pizzas.

“Where’s the money Isaac?” Jake said after a minute or so of silence.

“I’ll get it. Can you put the pizzas on the table please?”


The delivery boy, our classmate, did as requested then turned to look down at us. When his eyes managed to move up from our pussies he said,

“Cherry, is that you, and is that Piper? What the hell are you doing?”

“Just some stretching for gymnastics.” I replied. “Isaac and Jake volunteered to help us. Isn’t that right guys?”

“Err yes,” Jake said. “Is that a problem?”

“No, no, its’ just ………..”

“Hey Harry, if you want to see more of our bodies you need to join the gymnastics group in PE. Didn’t the other guys tell you?”

“They did, but I didn’t believe them. I thought that they were just having me on.”

Just then Isaac said,

“Right, here’s the money, you can leave now.”

Harry slowly walked to the door, looking back at us right until he walked into the door jamb.

Even Piper managed to laugh a little as the embarrassed Harry disappeared.


“Right,” Isaac said, “Where were we? Oh yes, you 2 were stretching your legs and we were about to eat some pizza.”

“Guys,” I said. “Can you release us, we want to eat as well.”


Isaac went into blackmail mode and said,

“Tell you what girls, we’ll release you IF you promise to stay naked right until mum and dad come home; and then again tomorrow.”

“No, I won’t. I’m getting dressed just as soon as I’m free.” Piper said.

“Oh no you’re not Piper. You are staying totally naked. You don’t want anyone to see these photographs do you?”

“Oh shit.” Piper replied.

“At least you can release us.” I added.

“Well I guess that we could do that.” Isaac said, “but you have to stay naked as well.”

“There’s no one that you can show those photographs of me to that would get me into trouble Isaac,” I said, “but I’ll stay naked if Piper has to. Friends stick together.”

“You don’t have to do that Cherry.” Piper said.

“Yes I do Piper.”

“Right, that’s settled then girls. We can do whatever we want with you and we won’t show mum and dad those photographs.”

“That’s not what we, I agreed.”

“Yes it was, now who wants some pizza before it gets cold?”


Isaac and Jake freed us and the 4 of us sat around eating the pizzas. I guess that Piper was resigned to being naked all the time and she didn’t even try to cover herself.


As we were eating, Jake said,

“You 2 are in year 9 right. I heard a rumour that there is a year 9 girl that never wears knickers, that wouldn’t be either of you would it?”

“That’s me.” I quickly answered.

“Wow, no wonder you were so quick to support Piper.”


Pizza’s finished, Isaac said,

“Piper, take the pizza boxes out to the wheelie bin.”

“You do it Isaac.”

“No Piper, YOU do it.”

“But I’m naked, someone might see me.”

“They might. Go on, take them out now.”

Piper slowly picked them up and walked to the kitchen door with the 3 of us watching her little butt as she walked. She opened the door and looked either way before running out and putting the boxes in the bin then running back.

All 3 of us were smiling as she walked back into the lounge with her hands beside her.


“Doctors and Nurses it is then.” Isaac said.

“That’s a kids game.” Piper replied.

“Not the way we’re going to play it. Up on the table both of you.”

“You don’t have to do this Cherry.” Piper said.

“Yes I do, I’m not letting you do it on your own.” I replied.

Both Piper and I lay across the table side by side, with our legs hanging off the side. Our arms were touching and I found and held Piper’s hand.


“Right doctor Jake,” Isaac said, “let’s examine our patients breasts.”

Both boys walked round to our heads and stood with their fronts pressing against the side of the table at our heads, Isaac at my head, and Jake at Piper’s. Four hands found 4 tits and I felt Piper jerk a little.

“My patient has larger breasts that yours does.” Jake said.

“Yes, but my patient’s breasts feel quite firm, quite hard actually. Let me compare them with your patient doctor Jake.”

The hand left my tits the 2 slightly warmer hands grabbed them and squeezed them.

“Hmm, you are right doctor Isaac. What about the nipples?”

I moaned a little as Jake rolled and then pulled my nipples; and I heard Piper moan.

“These are sort of hard and soft and they are big enough to easily hold between my fingers and thumbs.” Jake said.

“These are as well.” Isaac replied. “Keep massaging them and let’s see what response we get.”

Isaac was obviously playing with his sisters nipples because her moans got more frequent and I could see her chest rising up and down. My body was also responding to Jake’s massaging as well. After they’d been doing that for about a minute I started to think that I was going to cum if Jake did it for much longer.

“Can I examine you patients breasts again please doctor Isaac; I’d like to compare the response.”

“Certainly doctor Jake.”


Jake’s hands left my tits and I felt a little disappointed. Then Isaac’s hands grabbed my tits.

Unfortunately, Isaac wasn’t as good as Jake when it comes to giving a girl pleasure through her breasts, and my building orgasm subsided. Piper however, was obviously enjoying Jake’s manipulation of her tits because I could see her chest rising higher and higher with each breath.

Then her hand squeezed mine and her body lifted up off the table and jerked a few times.

“Oh fuck!”

Piper shouted as Jake took her over the top with his hands on her tits. Both boys had stepped back to watch. On the one hand I felt a bit neglected, but I was really pleased for Piper. She was having her first orgasm in front of her brother.


When Piper’s back found the table again and her breathing got almost back to normal, Isaac said,

“Well done doctor Jake, my patient obviously isn’t as responsive.”

I thought,

“You mean that you aren’t as good with your hands as Jake is.” But I didn’t say anything.

I turned my head to look at Piper’s; she was all flushed but she had a contented smile on her face.

“Shall we move down their bodies doctor Jake?” Isaac continued.

The next thing that I felt was my feet being pulled apart and Piper’s leg hitting mine. The boys solved that problem by pulling our butts away from each other so that our bodies formed a big ‘V’ on the table.


“My patient hasn’t developed any labia majora yet.” Jake said.

I knew that Jake must be stood between my legs because I don’t have and outer lips and Piper has small lips.

“Mine has;” Isaac replied, “but they are not very big. What about her clitoris? My patient’s clitoris is protruding out from the hood.”

“So is this patient’s, and it’s quite big.” Jake replied. “Let’s see how they respond to stimulation.”

There was silence for a second then both Piper and I gasped at the same time.

“Oh fuck; that’s nice.” I thought.

Before long, both Piper and I were moaning again. The boys kept going until first me, then Piper orgasmed. Both of us lifting our butts and backs up off the table and both of us shouting and swearing in pleasure.

I finally relaxed and looked towards Piper. She too was getting her breath back. I looked over to the boys who were staring at our pussies. After a few seconds Isaac asked,

“Are you both on the pill?”

Piper replied in the negative so I lied and said that I wasn’t.

“That’s a shame, and I haven’t got any condoms.” Isaac said.

“I can get some tonight.” Jake replied.

“Good, tomorrow should be more fun then.” Isaac said. “But we can still continue with our examinations, we can see which patient can get the most penis in their mouths.”

“Good idea doctor Isaac.” Jake replied as the 2 of them walked round to the other side of the table.

Then I felt 2 hands grab the top of my arms and I was pulled up so that my head was hanging over the side of the table. I turned and saw Piper’s head hanging off the side of the table as well. I reached for her hand again and squeezed it.

I heard 2 zips going down then I saw Jakes cock being pulled out. It looked big, but there again, it was only inches from my face. I automatically opened my mouth and Jake’s cock entered me.

Instinctively, I started licking and sucking as Jake held it just inside my mouth. He obviously got a bit more confident as he started going backwards and forwards, going in a little bit more each time.

I felt his cock enter my throat, then with the next forward movement it went right in and I felt the front of his jeans hit my face.

Jake held his cock in my throat until I started getting desperate for air. I let go of Piper’s hand and used both my hands to push Jake back. As soon as I’d filled my lungs I said,

“You’ve got to let me breath Jake.”

He didn’t say anything, but thrust forwards again. My mouth opened and his cock went down my throat again. Fortunately, he must have taken in what I said because his thrusts were quick and deep.

I felt around for Piper’s hand as Jake thrust in and out. Soon after that I felt a little jerk and he started shooting his jism down my throat. As he was doing that I felt Piper squeeze my hand.

As Jake pulled out I licked the tip of his cock so that there was only saliva left on it. As he put it away I looked over to Piper, Isaac was just finishing too. The lack of his jism all over Piper’s face told me that she too had swallowed all of her brother’s jism.


Seconds later Isaac said,

“Both patients look like they enjoyed that, shall we see how much pleasure they can have in 15 minute of constant stimulation doctor?”

“Good idea doctor.” Jake replied, “shall we swap patients again?”

Both boys went round to our feet again and pulled our legs so that they we dangling over the side again. I looked down at Piper and saw that both of us already had our legs spread wide.

Isaac started to do what I hoped he had meant, and I felt his fingers on my pussy. I heard Piper gasp and she squeezed my hand again.


What followed was 15 minutes of clit rubbing, squeezing and finger fucking. I know that I came 4 times, and I was pretty sure that Piper came at least 3 times.

When the boys finally stopped I was covered in sweat and a little knackered.


“Game over.” I said, “we need a shower.”

I sat up then shuffled off the table. Pulling Piper up, I asked her if she was okay.

“Yeah, yes I am.” She replied in a tone that sounded of satisfaction.

We both went upstairs and Piper turned the shower on.

“Was that good, or was that good?” I asked as we both climbed in together.

“That was fucking good Cherry.” Piper replied.

“See, I told you that letting your brother have his evil way with you would be okay.”

“Yes it was, but he didn’t fuck me.”

“I’m guessing that he will tomorrow.”

“Yes, it sounds like it. Well I hope so.” Piper replied.


I heard a noise and opened the curtain to look what it was. There was Isaac and Jake standing there.

“Good,” Isaac said, “I was about to open the curtain.”

Turning to Jake he continued,

“Definitely got to get some condoms tonight bro.”


They watched us soap all the sweat and girl juices off us, then got out of our was so that we could get dried.

When we had finished Piper said,

“Where did we leave our clothes?”

“Didn’t Isaac say that we had to stay naked until your mum and dad get home?”

“Oh yes. I guess that we’d better do as we were told.”

We put the towels in the hamper and went downstairs to find Isaac and Jake setting up some Wii games.

“Come on girls, we want to see those titties wobble as we play these games.”

“You won’t see mine wobble, but hey, playing a few games whilst still naked could be fun.”

Then I said,

“I’ve never played any of these before, you’ll have to teach me.”


For the next couple of hours the 2 boys played Wii games with 2 naked girls. Piper was really relaxing and enjoying herself. Sometimes it was boy v. boy, or girl v. girl, or boy v. girl. At one point Isaac and I had finished a game and I had collapsed down onto the sofa, perched on the front edge, laying back with my knees wide apart. Isaac sat next to me looking down and my pussy.

“You can touch it if you like.” I said.

He did, and idly rubbed my clit. I think that he was a bit tired too.

“What’s all this about ‘Allison’s shop’ that you two were talking about earlier?”

“Oh that, you know that lingerie shop on the high street? Well Piper and I go there quite often and become human mannequins for for a while, sometimes modelling clothes and sometimes standing there totally naked.”

“What! You just stand there total naked while people look at you?”

“Yeah, and in the shop window sometimes.”

“Fucking hell, when are you going there again? Oh, hang on a minute, I walked passed there a few weeks ago with mum and dad and I saw a dummy that looked a bit like Piper. It wasn’t her was it?”

“It was. And she said that she was creaming herself hoping that her mum and dad hadn’t seen her.”

“Fucking hell. That probably explains why both you and Piper haven’t objected too much today. You in particular seem quite cool with being naked in front of boys. Just look at you now, you seem completely relaxed showing your pussy like that. Hey, you two are in year 9 aren’t you? I’ve heard rumours that a girl in year 9 doesn’t wear knickers and isn’t careful about keeping her legs together. That wouldn’t be you would it?”

“Yeah why, and if you keep doing that I’m gonna cum again.”

“Fucking hell. So does Piper go to school knickerless?”

“Sometimes.”

“Well she does every day from now on.” Isaac said as he upped the pace rubbing my clit.

The inevitable happened and I orgasmed. As I did do, Isaac rammed 2 fingers into my hole, causing me to go up to another level.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Part 12 cont.

The next game was between me and Jake, and Isaac sat beside Piper watching us play. I could see a reflection of Piper and Isaac in the TV screen and I saw Isaac prise Piper’s leg open. She didn’t seem to be resisting and he did to her what he’d just done to me.


We kept playing for another hour or so and during that time Jake did to both of us what Isaac had done. I guess that he’d been watching the reflection as well.

Then Isaac told us that we had to get dressed, and Jake had to leave; Piper’s mum was due back soon. When Piper picked up her bra and knickers Isaac said,

“No, you are never to wear underwear again when I’m around, understand?”

“Yes Isaac.” Piper timidly replied.

“And you are to flash your pussy to me every chance that you get, understand?”

“Yes Isaac.” Piper timidly replied.


By the time that Piper’s mother got home the place was tidy, Piper and I were clothed, and Jake had left with a reminder to get the condoms.


Piper and I helped her mum get the evening meal ready and when her father got back and got cleaned-up, we all sat down to eat.

At first the conversation was a little strained but Piper’s mum is a good talker and picked subjects that involved both Piper and I. We talked about the swimming lessons, neither Piper nor I mentioning that we swam naked.

Piper’s mum asked how I was getting on at my new school then mentioned the school show. She mentioned the unfortunate wardrobe malfunction that some poor girl had had, and I managed to blush.

“Blood hell,” Isaac said looking at me. “That girl was you Cherry?”

“I’d rather not talk about it if you don’t mind.” I said, still blushing.

“Oh, I’m so sorry Cherry, it must have been awful for you.”

“Yes it was, so embarrassing, and the headmaster even punished me for it; and it wasn’t my fault, how could I possibly have known that the stitching was going to give way.” I lied.

“Isaac, stop thinking like that.” Piper’s mum said, “Can’t you see the poor girl is mortified?”


The conversation changed subject, although I did notice that Piper’s father kept looking at me. I looked down at my chest and saw that my nipples were trying to bore holes in my tank top. I leaned forwards a bit, trying to hide them.


Piper and I washed-up and put things away. We were the only 2 in the kitchen, but Piper’s father was sat in a chair that gave him a great view into the kitchen. I’m sure that he must have seem my butt and pussy whenever I bent over to put something in a low cabinet.


We then went to Piper’s room to talk and do girly things.

“Let’s strip naked again.” I said as soon as Piper shut the door.

Piper’s skirt was on the floor before mine and we were soon both naked.

We talked about all sorts but the interesting parts were: -

“So are you going to let Isaac fuck you tomorrow Piper?”

“It doesn’t look like I’ve got any choice in the matter. He’s got those bloody photographs.”

“Yeah, but you want to don’t you?”

“Maybe.”

“Go on, admit it. You do, and you want Jake to fuck you as well don’t you?”

“Maybe.”

“That means yes Piper.”

“Okay, okay, yes I do want them to fuck me.”


A bit later,

“It was fun today wasn’t it Piper?”

“Yes, it was. Nothing like I expected Cherry.”

“Me neither Piper.”

“The last thing that I expected was to end up naked for most of the day, and to cum so many times. Fuck, that was good. I’ve never cum so many consecutive times.” Piper replied.

“Even if it was your brother that was making you cum?”

“Well I guess that I was a bit silly about this incest thing. It isn’t like he can get me pregnant is it?”

“No he can’t, he doesn’t know that we’re both on the pill. Maybe we should tell him.”

“Maybe I should, especially as he’s going to be fucking me every chance that he gets. So tomorrow, do you think that they are going to fuck us?”

“Hell yes; well I hope so.” I replied.


We chatted and did other girly things until it was time to go to bed.

“We’ll have to go and say goodnight to them.” Piper said; “what shall we wear Cherry?”

“They’re your parents Piper, but how about we go as we are?”

“No, no, we can’t go down naked. Mum would have kittens.”

“And your dad would get a hard-on.”

“No, we’ll at least have to put a t-shirt on and we should put some knickers on just in case we accidentally flash dad or Isaac.”

“Isaac said ‘no knickers’,” I said, “so they’re out, and besides, I haven’t got any. Tell you what get a t-shirt out and see how long it is. I’ve got one of Ben’s vests with me that will do for me.”


Piper got a t-shirt out and put it on as I got the vest out of my bag and put it on.

“That one’s too long Piper.” I said, “Have you got an older one that’s lost its shape and gone a bit baggy?”

Piper delved into a couple of drawers then produced what was obviously an old t-shirt. It was baggy, it’s length appeared to have changed into width; and it was well worn. Before Piper had a chance to put it on I tweaked her nipples a couple of times.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Piper asked.

“Just experimenting.” I replied.

Piper put the T-shirt on and it just about covered her butt; and I could easily see her nipples tenting the material. Before she had a chance to look in the mirror I said,

“Is this okay Piper?”

She looked at me, told me to do a twirl, then said,

“That’s short, and don’t bend over. If you had big boobs they’d be bulging out of the arm holes; and your nipps are showing.”

“Good.” I said and took Piper’s hand and led her out of her room then down the stairs. As we were going down the stairs I whispered,

“Don’t forget to show Isaac that you haven’t got any underwear on.”


“We’re off to bed.” Piper announced. Her mum, dad and brother were all sat on different chairs, and at different angles to the TV; her brother playing on a Nintendo DS3.

Piper bent over to kiss her mother’s cheek with her back to Isaac. What she possibly didn’t realise was that her back was also to her father, and judging by his cough I guessed that he’d seen her bare butt and pussy.

When she bent over to kiss her father’s cheek I saw him blush a little. Piper’s t-shirt front was hanging down. And she gave her brother another look at her butt and pussy.

When she moved to Isaac, she stood at his side to kiss his cheek. He too looked down her front.

Meanwhile, I was just stood there watching and getting wet realising what pleasure Isaac and his father were about to give me, and them.

I followed the same route as Piper, but I stood with my feet well apart before I bent over to kiss Piper’s mum’s cheek.

“Are you sure that you’ll be okay sharing Piper’s bed Cherry?” Her mother said, “It won’t take me long to get the bed in the spare room ready.”

“No, no, don’t bother yourself, anyway, we’ll be talking for most of the night.” I replied. “It’s really good of you all to let me stay here. I’ve never been on a sleepover so this is a new experience for me and you are all making it such a pleasurable experience for me. Thank you.”

“You’re so welcome Cherry. It’s so nice to see that Piper has made such a polite friend.”

I stood up and turned, my vest dropping down to cover my butt.

Piper’s father was next, and I could see that he was already enjoying the experience.

I again parted my feet before bending over and saying,

“Thank you very much. Piper is a lucky girl to have such kind parents. You’ve done a great job of bringing her up.”

As I spoke I could see that he was looking down my vest. Then I kissed his cheek. I looked down at his bulging trousers as I stood up before moving over to Isaac.


Instead of standing in the same place that Piper had, I squat down, facing him, but besides his legs. Isaac sat up straight and bent forwards. He could see down my vest and the front of my slit.

What I hadn’t bargained on was Isaac being a bit clumsy. When he leaned forwards his head collided with mine and I fell over backwards onto my butt. My knees were still spread wide so Isaac got a great view. Even though he’d stared and, groped and finger fucked my pussy a few times that afternoon, he still stared at it.

“Isaac.” I heard his mother say. “You can be so clumsy at times. Help the poor girl up. Cherry, I’m so sorry about that, are you alright?”

“Yes, yes, I’m fine. It was probably my fault for squatting down in front of him.” I replied.

Both of us were on out feet then so I went to Isaac’s side so that his mother couldn’t see my butt as I reached up and kissed Isaac on the cheek. As I did so, I whispered,

“Thank you.”

Then back on my flat feet I said,

“Thank you for being so nice to us today Isaac, my brother was horrible to me and it was great to have you today.”

I turned to leave and saw Piper stood behind her mother. She had her right hand up the front of her t-shirt, apparently scratching an itch on her bare stomach. She didn’t look to have realised that her mons and the front of her slit were visible to Isaac.

His mother then said,

“Well Isaac you appear to have been a good baby-sitter and brother today, I do hope that you’ll be just as good tomorrow.”

“Yes mum; I’ll make sure that they get everything that they want.”


I could feel Isaac’s and his father’s eyes on us as we left the room and went upstairs.

“You do realise that you just flashed your father don’t you?” I said when we got back into Piper’s room.

“OMG! No, I didn’t.”

“And you probably gave him a great view of your tits when you bent over to kiss him.”

“OMG!”

“Hey, did you hear him complain?”

“No.”

“Then he appreciated what he saw. I bet that he’ll be watching you more from now on, waiting for another show. Are you going to wear that t-shirt every night? I’m sure that he will want you to.”

“I can’t go flashing my father.”

“You just did. And he liked it; and I’m guessing that now that you know what you did you liked it as well.”

I reached forward, ran my finger along her slit then held my finger up.

“Told you.”

“Okay, so I enjoyed it.”

“Well do it again then.”

“Maybe.”


We took our shirts off and climbed into bed. At first we lay next to each other, with our arms touching, and talked. Piper started by saying,

“Thank you so much for letting them do to you what they did to me. It was a real help to me. I don’t think that I could have gone through it without you being beside me.” Piper said.

“Hey, what are friends for; besides, I enjoyed it as much as you did. So I guess that you won’t be shy about letting Isaac see you naked from now on?”

“Well I’m not so sure about that, but at least I won’t freak-out now.”

I turned on my side and cuddled Piper, then I kissed her on her mouth. It was along kiss, tongues and all. When we broke mouth contact, Piper said,

“Does that mean that we’re lesbians?”

“Hell no, you’re still looking forward to being fucked by Jake and your brother tomorrow aren’t you? I know that I am, so definitely not. At best it means that we’re a bit girl curious; that’s all.

I kissed Piper again then slowly kissed her neck then her body, moving down to her tits. It didn’t take much to get her moaning, but I didn’t keep sucking her nipples. Instead I continued kissing down her body until I came to her pussy.

I didn’t need to open her legs, they were open wide by the time I got there.

As I stuck my tongue deep inside her hole I froze for a second, realising that I had found her hymen. I took my tongue out and concentrated on her clit until she orgasmed. It was a strong one and she had to stick her hand in her mouth to keep quiet.

When she calmed down I said,

“You’ve still got your Cherry Piper. I thought that it would have gone one of the times that you’ve been poked in Allison’s shop.”

“No, I don’t know if I’m lucky or unlucky.”

“So your brother is going to take your virginity tomorrow, does it bother you that it will be your brother?”

“Nah, I’ve had that many fingers in there that it just doesn’t matter any more.”

I wasn’t sure that I believed her so I said,

“It was my dad that was my first. Then it was my brother, then some of his mates.”

“Bloody hell Cherry, how many men have you had.”

“About 20 I guess, I’ve stopped counting them.”

“Well I hope to have my first 2 tomorrow. I’m glad that we told them that we aren’t on the pill. I don’t know that Jake, he may have fucked hundreds of girls and caught something.”

“Yeah, he’s probably okay but you’re right.”


“Now my little nymphomaniac friend, it’s time for me to go down on you. It’s not fair that you made me cum and that I haven’t made you cum.” Piper said.

We kissed again then Piper did to me what I’d just done to her.

When my breathing was back to normal I said,

“That was wonderful Piper. I think that I prefer to be eaten by a girl you are so gentle and you seem to know exactly what to do to me to push me over the top easily.”

“Well you were my first Cherry so I didn’t really know what to do.”

“You’re a natural Piper. You can do that to me any time that you want.”

“I enjoyed doing you Cherry, maybe I am a lesbian.”

“I told you Piper; you are NOT a lesbian.”


We cuddled in silence for a while then Piper said,

“Isaac’s told me that I have to go to school every day without knickers. In a way I’m happy to do that but I don’t want mum to find out.”

“No problem Piper, each night before you go to bed get a clean pair of knickers out and rub the crotch part on your pussy. That will dry you off ready to start playing with yourself in bed and your mother will never know the difference.”

Piper kissed me then thanked me - again.

I said nothing but I moved my hand to her pussy, cupped it and pressed my middle finger into her hole. I didn’t move my finger, I just lay there holding her pussy like that.

Before long I drifted off to sleep, wondering what the next day would bring.


I woke-up early and decided that I needed a drink. Slowly easing myself free from Piper (my hand had moved away from her pussy whilst we slept but we were still cuddling each other), I crept out of her room and managed to get downstairs in the dark. I opened the door to the kitchen and got one hell of a shock.

The light was on and Piper’s father was stood with his back to the sink, fully dressed, and he was eating a bowl of cereals.

I froze with my mouth wide open as Piper’s father just stared at the naked me.

“Oh, oh I … I was just coming to get a drink of water Mr Johnson.” I finally said, “I didn’t think that anyone would be up yet.”

He was still staring at my naked front that I wasn’t making any attempt to cover.

“It’s 6 o’clock in the morning Cherry; I’m about to go to work.”

“I’ll go and come back later.” I said.

“No, no, there’s no need for that. Come on in, get your drink and then tell me what it was like to be virtually naked on the stage at school.”

I walked over to the sink wondering if I was having any effect on his trouser area. As I picked up a glass off the draining board then filled it, I could feel his eyes burning holes in my butt. As I drank the first mouthful I moved my weight from one leg to the other, knowing that my butt would be moving as I did it. Then I turned round, spread my feet a few inches and leaned back on the sink.

“It was horrible.” I started, “apparently my leotard gave way about 5 minutes from the end of the display but I didn’t notice because our teacher had told us to always stare out into the audience with a smile on our faces.”

As I talked I looked at Piper’s father. His eyes were nowhere near high enough to be looking at my face.

“Apparently I’d done lots of the moves with the bottom of my leotard up here.”

I put my empty hand on my ribs.

“You poor thing. What sort of moves did you do with it like that?”

“I can show you a couple if you like.” I replied.

“Oh, yes, that would be nice.”

I put the glass down then moved to the big space. I looked at him, made sure that he was square in front of me then leant over backwards and went into the crab position. My slightly spread pussy was only feet from his face.

I let him look for about 10 seconds then kicked my legs up so I was standing on my hands. Spreading my legs so that they were parallel to the floor, I started to turn on my hands. I didn’t get far before a foot hit the fridge and I turned back and dropped my legs.

Without saying anything, I stood in front of him, about 4 feet from him, and lifted my right leg. Getting hold of my right foot, I lifted it so that I was in the standing splits position.

I looked at him then said,

“I don’t understand how I could have done these moves and not noticed that my leotard had come undone.”

Still standing on one foot with the other up near the ceiling, and his eyes glued to my pussy, I continued,

“It wasn’t until the end that one of the other girls told me what had happened. By that time hundreds of people must have seen me exposed like this. I just panicked and ran out of the building, not even telling anyone where I was going.”

I paused for few seconds the continued,

“You know, Piper can do these moves as well. Since she joined the gymnastics lessons in PE she’d got quite flexible. She can do quite a few moves like these. Of course, we usually do them in our gym skirts and a t-shirt but we find that they’re easier if we do them dressed like this. You should tell her to show you them the easier way.

There was along silence then Piper’s dad said,

“You poor thing, all exposed like that.”

He pointed to my still open and exposed pussy.

“It must have been so embarrassing for you.”

I wanted to stay standing like that but I decided that he’d seen enough, for now, and I dropped my leg down and said,

“Yes, it was.”

“I can’t imaging. Sorry, but I’ve got to go, I’ll be late for work, and you’d better get back up to Piper’s room. You don’t want to be caught by Piper’s mum, or worse still, her brother.”

I smiled at him and watched as he went out of the back door. Then I went back up to Piper’s room and slid into the bed beside her. I lay on my back with a satisfied smile on my face, wondering what he would think if he knew what Isaac and Jake had done to us the previous day and what they had planned for today.


I was still on my back when I woke to the sound of someone knocking on the door. Checking that the duvet covered us both up to our necks, I said,

“Come in.”

The door opened and Piper’s mother walked in.

“I hope that I didn’t wake you. Oh, I see that I didn’t wake Piper. Well, I just wanted to say that I’m leaving to go to work. I’m sure that Isaac won’t be a problem to you.”

“No,” I replied, “Isaac wasn’t a problem to us yesterday, in fact he looked after us quite well.”

“Good, I must thank him; well, it was great to meet you Cherry and you are welcome to come here any time that you want. I’m so pleased that Piper has such a kind and polite friend. I’ve got to go; I’ve left some more money for pizzas, or whatever, for you if you get hungry. Goodbye.”

As she closed the door I heard her say,

“Such a nice girl.”


I turned onto my side and looked at the still sleeping Piper. I got a naught idea and slid down the bed. I pushed the duvet off us then slowly spread Piper’s legs.

Climbing between them I looked at her pussy then licked it. I was teasing her clit and finger fucking her when she moved a little and said,

“Good morning Cherry. That’s an awesome way to wake up, keep going.”

I did, and before long Piper was cumming. This time she didn’t cover her mouth and her moans of pleasure were quite loud.


As she calmed down with me still on my knees watching her pussy convulse, Piper suddenly screamed.

I turned my head and saw Isaac standing behind me.

“Get out Isaac.” Piper shouted.

“No chance. Photographs, remember. You 2 are my slaves for today. Now get downstairs and get me some breakfast. And remember, no clothes today.”

I was looking at Piper’s face, her expression went from horror, to shock and then to a smile as she remembered that she was going to loose her virginity quite soon.

“Can we have a shower first please Isaac?” Piper asked.

“Yes, but no messing about, I’m hungry.”


Piper and I had a quick shower together then went down to the kitchen. Isaac was waiting and he told Piper that she could wear an apron while she was frying the bacon and eggs. Piper and I had to eat ours standing up so that Isaac could look at our butts while he ate.

After that and a quick trip to the bathroom, Isaac told us to get on our backs across the dining room table. As we climbed up Isaac got on his phone to find out where Jake was. Two minutes later Jake walked in carrying a box of 24 condoms.

“There’s only 2 of you;” Piper said, “are you going to fuck both of us 12 times then?”

“No, but the ones that we don’t use today I can use when mum and dad go out, maybe tomorrow.”

“Oh, so this blackmail doesn’t end today then.” Piper replied.

“Fuck no, it lasts as long as I’ve got these photos; and I’m going to take lots more today. Photos of you cumming whilst being fucked, photos of you giving me a blowjob and photos of you with cum all over your face. Now slide over so that your heads are hanging over the side. You can both get us hard before we fuck you.”

They both dropped their jeans the Isaac put his soft cock into my mouth. It didn’t take long before he got hard and he went round to my feet and pulled my legs until my butt was perched on the edge of the table.

I watched him put the condom on and had an idea. I thought that it would be best if Isaac took Piper’s virginity so I said,

“No Isaac, you fuck Piper first, I want Jake.”

“Good idea slut, but I’m going to fuck you later.”

“I hope so.” I thought, but I said nothing as I watched Isaac pull Piper’s legs then spread them wide. Just as Isaac rammed his cock into Piper’s hole and she screamed, Jake rammed his cock into my hole.

It wasn’t a good fuck, not like Ben fucking me, and he didn’t make me cum. As Jake was going in and out, I felt Piper’s hand touch mine so I held it and squeezed it.

I felt Jake fill his condom then start to go soft.

I guess that Isaac wasn’t that good either because I didn’t see, or hear Piper cum.

When they were both done, Isaac told Piper to turn and lay along the table. Then he told me to get on top of her with my pussy over her face.

We didn’t need to be told what to do but after a few minutes Isaac told us to stop. Two minutes later he was back with an old t-shirt that he’s ripped into strips. I thought that he was going to tie us up but he only blindfolded us then told us to get on with eating each other’s pussy.

As we got back into it I felt Piper’s hands pulling my hips lower so that my pussy was closer to her face. I started licking her clit and tongue fucking her. I heard Isaac’s phone camera clicking.


When we’d both cum Isaac told us to get ready to be fucked again. Because of the blindfolds we both took it slowly, we didn’t want to fall off the table.


We both got fucked again, and the cock that invaded my hole felt different so I guess that Piper was getting her second cock. I didn’t cum again, and I don’t think that Piper did.


After that, they let us rest for a few minutes but we had to keep the blindfolds on. After a while I heard the doorbell ring then some different male voices. From what I gathered, Isaac had invited some of his mates round. It was starting to turn into a gangbang.

That didn’t bother me, in fact I felt my pussy juice-up when I realised it. I felt for Piper’s hand. She didn’t feel tense, or grip my hand hard so I guessed that she wasn’t too concerned about what was about to happen.


The voices got louder as the group came into the dining room. I heard Isaac say,

“That one, Cherry, is that year 9 slut who doesn’t wear knickers, and the other one is Piper, my sister, and she’s not going to be wearing any knickers to school from now on.”

I heard a few comments from voices that I couldn’t tie to names: -

“So we’re all going to fuck these 2 are we?”

“You say that they’re year 9 girls; they both look kinda young.”

“They’ve got tits and they bleed so they’re old enough.”

“They must be young, they haven’t got hairy pussies and that ones tits are hardly more than puffy nipples.”

“Most girls shave these days dummy.”

“This one hasn’t got any stubble.” I felt warm air blowing on my pussy.

“Maybe she’s a late developer, but they’re both in the same class so they’re old enough.”


By that time my pussy was tingle something rotten and I wanted the gangbang to get started. I tried squeezing and releasing my pussy muscles over and over.


“This one looks like she’s gagging for it; look at her pussy.”

“I didn’t know that pussies can do that.”

“Do either of them squirt?”

“Neither of them have so far.” Isaac answered.

“So how are we going to do this?”

“You don’t know how to fuck?”

“Of course I do stupid. What I meant was, are we going to all stand around and watch the others fuck them or are we going to play games in the lounge and take it in turns to come in here and fuck them. We could take one of them into the kitchen and fuck her on the kitchen table.”

“Or on the floor, I like to do it doggy-style.”

“Good idea CJ. Let’s get the games set-up then decide what order we’re going in.”

“Are we leaving the blindfolds on?”

“I think that we should, then they’ll never know who’s fucked them.”


Things went quiet for a while so I groped around for Piper’s hand. When I found it I whispered,

“Are you okay Piper?”

“Yes.”

“Are you okay with what’s going to happen?”

“Yes.”

“You’ll have a sore pussy tomorrow but it’ll get better quite quickly.”

“Okay.”


“So girl, you’re not a virgin any more.”

“Nope, and I’ll be able to tell everyone that I lost my cherry at a gangbang.”

“You’re not losing me girl.”

“Sorry, bad choice of words. I don’t want to loose you, you’re my BFF and you’re amazing going through this for me. You can still tell them to fuck off and leave if you want.”

“And miss getting gang-banged; no way girl, I want this as much as you do.”

“Love you Cherry.”

“Love you too Piper.”


We lay there in silence, and the dark, for ages before I heard some of them coming into the dining room. Then I felt my legs being pulled off the table and I was lifted onto my feet.

To the sound of camera clicks, I was led into the kitchen. I knew it was the kitchen because it is the only downstairs room without carpet.

I was forced (gently) down onto my knees and a cock started rubbing my face. Instinct took over and I opened my mouth and started sucking.


I have no idea how long the gangbang took. What I do know is that I got fucked 6 or 7 times and gave about the same number of blowjobs. I only had 3 orgasms which disappointed me, but they were only boys, and maybe I was the first fuck for 1 or 2 of them.

Anyway, I was knackered and thirsty by the time it stopped. After being left alone for a while Isaac came in and took the blindfold off.

“Where’s Piper? I asked.

“Dining room.”

I didn’t wait, I marched straight to her. She was on her back on the table, legs spread wide. As I was taking the blindfold off I asked her if she was okay.

“You were right about having a sore pussy, and my jaw aches a bit; and I’m knackered, but apart from that I’m okay, happy and okay. That was fun. I like being blackmailed.”

I laughed, pulled her to her feet and hugged her. Our eyes met and we kissed.


“That makes a great photograph girls. Another one that would really get mum and dad upset.” Isaac said as he stood at the door watching.


“Can we have a shower please Isaac?” Piper asked.

“Yeah go on. I don’t want your sweaty, cum covered bodies all over the house.”

“Where’s all the other’s?” I asked, looking at the clock. It was 2 o’clock.

“Gone home to upload all their photographs.”

“Onto the internet?” I asked.

“Maybe, but don’t worry, you had the blindfolds on, no one will be able to tell that it’s you. Unless you want me to post some of the ones where you haven’t got the blindfolds on?”

“No, please don’t.” Piper said.

“You can put as many photographs of me as you like on whatever you like, but please don’t post any that shows Piper’s face. If you do all this will be over and you won’t get to fuck her any more; and I’m sure that you don’t want that do you?” I added.

“You’re not as stupid as you look are you Cherry, that’s a good point. Okay, that makes sense, and I don’t want this to end. How about you Piper?”

“Isaac, brother, you can do whatever you want to me just as long as mum and dad never get to see any of those photos.”

“That’s my sister. I think that we should have a few ground rules for you. I’ll make a list and we’ll talk about it after some lunch. You 2 get in the shower and I’ll order some food.”


In the shower, Piper asked me what I thought would be on Isaac’s list of rules. I said that I didn’t really know but he sounded as though he didn’t want to spoil his and your fun so I didn’t think that she’s got too much to worry about.

“I hope not.” Piper replied as she soaped my back, right down to my butt crack and pussy.

I returned the complement but stopped short of finger fucking her.


Back in the living room, we found Isaac playing GTA. We watched for a couple of minutes then the doorbell rang.

“Get that girls.” Isaac said.

Piper looked at me and I looked at her.

“What the fuck.” I said, and led her to the door.

I was half expecting to see the same classmate who had delivered the pizzas the day before, but when Piper opened the door wide I was surprised to see someone else; a boy Isaac’s age.

“Fucking hell;” the boy said, “Isaac was right.”

“I guess that that bag contains some food for us. Bring it in. I’m also guessing that Isaac has promised you a good look at 2 naked girls.” I said,

“And some photographs.”

“We’ll agree to that,” I said, “just so long as there’s no faces in the shots, and we’ve eaten that food first.”

“Works for me.” He said, walking into the house.


“Hi Isaac,” he said, “good to your word. They’re cute, where did you find them, I want one.”

“Hi Steve; the one with the bigger tits is my sister Piper, and the one with the tiny tits is her friend Cherry.”

“Has she lost it then?” Steve asked.

“Oh yes;” Isaac replied; “but you’re not going to sample it, just photograph them from any angle that you want. Sluts, Steve is on the photography club at school and he provides all the photos for the school magazine. Do you want to be in that? I can just imaging all those parents scrolling down the .pdf file and seeing the pair of you spread-eagled and totally naked.”

“Isaac, you promised.”

“Relax kiddo, only joking. Steve would get shot if he did that. Now girls, sort out the food, I’m hungry.”

Piper and I got the food out and onto plates. We all ate with Isaac and Steve looking at 2 naked girls.


After we’d cleaned-up, Steve opened the big backpack that he’s brought and got out his photography equipment. We watched him get ready, then he said,

“Right girls, we’ll start with a few basic shots then it will get more and more interesting.”

I couldn’t wait to find out what he meant by ‘interesting’.


While Isaac just watched, Steve directed us as he took photos of both of us from all angles while we were standing up. He got real close to our tits and pussies to take a few shots and I wondered if he could see my excitement.

Then we had to get down on our hands and knees while he clicked away. I watched him get close-ups of Piper’s butt and pussy and I heard him close to my butt.

It got more interesting next, when he told us to sit on the sofa, spread our legs and masturbate. Piper must have been as aroused as I was because we both orgasmed quite quickly. All the time, Steve was close to our pussies as he clicked away.

Steve’s finale was to get us to 69 on the floor in front of Isaac. That was nice, and we both made the other cum - again.


Steve seemed satisfied with the shots that he’s got and he packed his equipment and left, thanking Isaac but not us girls.


Isaac was just about to tell Piper and I what we were going to do next when the doorbell rang.

“Get that Piper.” Isaac said.

“Can I put some clothes on first?”

“No, just like you are, and no covering your tits or pussy.”

Piper opened the door and I heard,

“Hi, I’m guessing that you’re Piper, I’m Cherry’s uncle Ben. I’ve come to collect her.”

Isaac took that as a cue to disappear and as Piper invited Ben in I went into the hall to greet Ben by putting my arms round his neck and giving him a big kiss.

When he could, Ben looked at Piper again. Then Ben said,

“I see that Cherry has converted you to her way of life.”

“Well, yes and no.” Piper answered and Ben looked at me.

“We may have got naked, but Piper’s brother found a way to blackmail her.” I said.

“What! Where is the little shit?” Ben almost shouted.

“He hasn’t hurt us Ben. He just made yesterday and today a bit more fun.” I replied.

“Where is the little fucker?”

“He’s upstairs in his bedroom.” Piper said.


Ben stormed off to find Isaac. A few minutes later he was back downstairs with a satisfied look on his face.

“You haven’t hurt him have you? Piper asked.

“No, not physically; but I’ve strongly impressed upon him what will happen to him if he does hurt either of you in any way. I think he was about to piss his pants when I left him. You should be okay from now on. If he hurts either of you, in any way, just let me know and that brother of yours will wake-up in hospital.”

I laughed a little and Piper smiled, then thanked Ben.

“I hope that it won’t stop him helping me have some fun.” Piper said.

“He might be a little quiet for a while but you should be able to talk him into making you do what YOU want to do easily. Just let me know if you have a problem.”

“Thank you Ben.” I said.

“Yes, thank you.” Piper added.

“Right Cherry, go and get dressed and bring your things. Piper, thank you so much for having Cherry for the sleepover; it looks like you both enjoyed it. Will you thank your parents for me please, and you are welcome to come to our cottage for a few days any time that you want. There’s no one there that might try to blackmail you but I’m sure that you’ll have a good time.”


Thirty seconds later, I bounded down the stairs wearing a skirt and top and carrying my bag with my clothes in it. I hugged the still naked Piper, thanked her then left with Ben.

I was just getting into the land rover when a car pulled into Piper’s drive. It was her father, so Ben and I both got back out and went to thank him.

After a bit of a chat I said,

“You must get Piper to show you the gymnastics routine. I’m sure that she’d love to show you it, just like I showed you part of it last night.”

Piper’s father blushed and I smiled as Ben and I went back to the land rover.


On the way home I told Ben everything that had happened, then I said,

“Will you fuck me just as soon as we get home please Ben.”

“You’re not full of cum from all those boys are you?

“No, we got them to wear condoms.”

“Good girl.”

We did fuck just as soon as we got through the front door.



Sleepover follow-up
------------------------
I phoned Piper that evening, shortly after Ben had phoned her mother to thank her for having me. Piper told me that she only just managed to make it up to her room before her father came into the house. She asked me to thank Ben for delaying him outside.

She also told me that I’d left Ben’s vest there and that she’d let me have it when we go back to school. Quickly thinking, I told her to keep it and to wear it as a night dress like I had, and to go and say goodnight to her parents and Isaac wearing just that. I also told her to make sure that she flashes both Isaac and her father when she goes down. I told her that she can go down for breakfast each morning wearing only the vest as well.

It was then that I told her about me going for a drink of water that morning and seeing her father just before he went to work. I also told her what I’d done, and that her father had got a hard-on watching me.

Then I told her to set her alarm for about 10 minutes before he leaves for work each morning and to go down for a drink naked.

“Oh, I couldn’t do that; he’s my father.”

“He’s still a man, and I’m not saying that you should fuck him, just let him have a good long look at your tits and pussy; like he used to do when you were little.”

“Hmm, maybe I will, maybe I won’t. I like the idea but …..”

“Do it Piper; and when you get up after your mother has left for work, stay naked and tease Isaac all day.”

“He might fuck me again.”

“You should be so lucky.”


She did, and she did. When we went back to school she was very happy, and when I asked her why, she told me that Ben’s vest had been worn each evening and all of a sudden she’s started waking up early each morning and needing a drink.

Piper told me that the first time that she’d gone downstairs totally naked she was so terrified about walking in on her father that she’d nearly peed herself, but she forced herself to do it because she wanted to please me. When she opened the kitchen door she’d acted all surprised that her father was there, but had managed to act like she was doing nothing wrong. They’d chatted for a minute or so with her managing to not try to cover her bits and her father just staring at her. She’d been polite and faced him while talking to him.

Her father hasn’t asked her to show him her gymnastics moves yet, but she’s been suggesting that she should do her stretching as soon as she gets up on a morning.

Also, Isaac had made her stay naked all the time when their mum and dad were out, and he’d got her to give him lots of blowjobs and fucked her a few times.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 13
---------

The business meetings
---------------------------
These stopped for a couple of weeks at Christmas but were soon back on. I’m earning a fortune from them, and having a lot of fun as well. The men keep asking me to get another girl to come along but Piper keeps saying that she can’t persuade her mum to let her come into town on another night.



Allison’s shop
----------------
I got Ben to order those extra words to dangle over my pussy but Allison won’t change her mind about me wearing the other words. I guess that I can see her point of view.


After the sleepover at Piper’s house we’ve started getting Isaac and some of his mates in to see us at the shop. Whenever Allison asks them why they are there, one of them always says that he’s looking for some knickers for his girlfriend’s birthday, but they never buy anything, only grope Piper and me. Of course I enjoy that, and even Piper admits that she enjoys it, even if it is her brother that’s finger fucking her.

Most of the business men have now been in at one time or another. Even our headmaster has been in and groped us. I overheard him tell Piper that he was surprised to see her there; but that didn’t stop him from ramming his finger in her pussy.



The Country Club
--------------------
One Saturday when Ben and I were walking through town we bumped into Lord Fontlebury again. I was wearing my leather bomber jacket with a little skirt just showing at the bottom of the jacket.

“Good morning your Lordship.” Ben said.

“Oh good morning Ben, and Cherry isn’t it?”

“Yes sir.” I replied.

“Oh Cherry, will you be available for our summer ball again? We made a small fortune because of you last year. I realise that you’re no longer a virgin but you are still a very beautiful YOUNG lady and we’ll get another small fortune by auctioning that delightful little body of yours again.”

“Yes sir, of course I will be there if you’ll have me. I really enjoyed myself and it was really good to help raise so much money for charity.”

“I‘m sure that you did enjoy yourself young lady; and we will be delighted to have you again this year. Make sure that she’s there Ben won’t you my man.”

“Yes your Lordship, she will be there.”

“Jolly good. Oh, I nearly forgot; you know the Country Club don’t you Ben?”

“Yes your Lordship.”

“Well, as you probably also know, it’s Gentlemen only on a Sunday night and there is a vacancy for hostess-cum-waitress. I was wondering if your girl would be interested? She is still bald down there isn’t she?”

“Yes your Lordship, she would be honoured to work there.”

I took my cue to prove that I am still bald ‘down there’, and lifted the front of my little skirt. I was wearing my waist chain and I had the words ‘LICK ME’ dangling in front of my mons.

“Oh; quite, charming young lady.” Lord Fontlebury said, then,

“Good, good; telephone Henry, he organises everything for the Sunday nights. Toodle-pip.”

And he was gone.

“What was all that about Ben?” I asked.

“I think that I’ve just got you the chance to have some fun my cute little slut. This Country Club is a big members-only club that you can only apply to join if you’ve got a few million in the bank. It’s a sort of sports club cum social club for millionaires. I didn’t know about the men’s only nights but it doesn’t surprise me. You make a few friends in there and you’re made for life girl. I strongly suspect that ‘waitress’ is a front for anything goes so you will have a lot of fun. I’d better phone Henry and see what’s what.”

We went to McDonalds and while I was teasing some young men with flashes of my pussy, Ben phoned Henry. It turned out that all I needed was an ultra-short skirt and some heels. I told Ben that I had a skirt that would do, and a pair of 3 inch heels. Ben said that a pair of 4 or 5 inch heels would make me taller, and look a bit older and sexier, so we went to a shoe shop and got some 5 inch heels for me.

The following evening Ben drove me to the place and left me wearing my new heels, the skirt and my bomber jacket with my phone in a pocket. I went round the back and found an entrance to the kitchen and asked for Henry.

When he appeared he told me to take my jacket off and he looked at me for a minute or so. All I had on was the heels and the skirt which consists of a 4 inch band of lycra with a 4 inch pleated band below it. Both are black and I can wear it to cover my butt and pussy, or not.

Half way through Harry staring at me I pulled the skirt up a bit so that the front of my slit was on show.

“That’s better;” Harry said, “turn around.”

I did, then smoothed the back of the skirt so that Harry could see the lower part of my butt.

“Yes, you’ll do. Cherry isn’t it. Follow me.”

I followed Harry out of the kitchen, into the very plush club and to the bar. I got a little surprise when Harry called out the name ‘Autumn’ and one of the girls from the Summer Ball turned around.

“Autumn here will train you. Do everything that she says and you will be okay.”

Harry left then Autumn said,

“Bloody hell kiddo. I didn’t think that I’d see you again. You looked absolutely knackered the last time I saw you. Lets see you properly, what was your name again? ”

“Cherry.” I replied.

“How could I forget a name like that? And you certainly lost yours at the summer ball didn’t you?”


Autumn walked round me looking me up and down, When she got back to my front she reached out and tweaked both my nipples.

“Keep doing that Cherry, the members like to see hard nipples.”

Then Autumn stepped back a couple of steps and looked at me.

“Turn around Cherry.”

I did, then after a couple of seconds I felt her hands on the top of my skirt. Pulling it up a bit she said,

“And they also like to see little butts and pussies below the skirts. Has anyone ever told you that you have a cute little baby girl pussy?”

“One or twice.” I replied.

I looked at Autumn and saw that she too was wearing just a too short skirt and heels,. Her ‘C’ cup tits bouncing about as she walked. I wondered if they hurt her.


Autumn taught me a lot that night and I learnt a lot just by looking around and watching her. Yes, there were only men there, apart from the 4 girl waitress’ / hosts, and me. All of them letting the men fondle and grope them. I heard at least 2 girls have orgasms as they stood in front of one of the men, or when they were sat on their laps and bounced up and down.

Autumn taught me by getting me to follow her around. I walked beside her with her explaining how things worked and her showing me what to do. We wandered around the rooms, passed the men who were sat there. If they wanted a drink or a chat or a grope they would stop us and tell us.

In the place there are a couple of smaller, quiet rooms that just have big arm chairs and tables, Autumn calls them the quiet rooms; and one big room that has the bar, smaller chairs and tables, and a small stage.


The first time that a man called Autumn over I saw that she stood in front of him with her feet about shoulder width apart.

“Let them see our pussies and clits you said Autumn.” I thought; and spread my feet maybe a bit too far.

When the man saw that Autumn wasn’t alone he said,

“And who’s this charming little thing?”

“This is Cherry, it’s her first time here. Would you like her to stay with you while I get your drink sir?”

“Please.”

Then he said to me,

“Cherry, really, you look young enough to still have it; come and sit here.”

He was tapping his hand on his left leg. As I stepped over to him I thought,

“Goody, my first time being groped by a millionaire.”

I sat on his left leg with my spread feet and knees between his legs and my right arm round his neck.

It took seconds for the fingers on his right hand to find my pussy and he started rubbing a finger over my clit. I was well on my way to an orgasm when Autumn returned with his drink.

“Would you like me to leave Cherry with you for a while sir?”

“Yes, I’ll let her show her appreciation then send her on her way.”

I wasn’t sure what he meant by that but at that moment, I didn’t care. Within a minute I was moaning and shaking.

When I was able, I slipped down on to my knees between his legs and unzipped his trousers. As I got his cock out I said,

“Is this the correct way to show my appreciation sir?”

“Keep going Cherry and I’ll answer your question in a couple of minutes.”

My head bobbed up and down on his cock until he gave me the gift of his sperm. I swallowed the lot.

When he was quite soft I lifted my head and looked up at him.

“Well done Cherry, very skilfully done. An expert at such a young age. You’ll do well here.”

“Thank you sir.” I said putting his cock away, zipping him up and standing up. “Is there anything else that I can get you sir?”

“No, that will be all.”

I did a little curtsy in front of him then left to find Autumn.


I found her in the other ‘quiet’ room going up and down on the cock of a seated man. I waited by the door and looked round the place, thinking about all the money that it must have cost to get it like it was. Then I thought,

“Sod it, to these men it’s probably like me deciding if I could afford to buy a burger at McDonalds.”


Autumn finished and came over to me.

“Hang on a sec love, I’ve just got to go and clean myself out. I can’t afford to have jism running down my legs all night.”

I watched where she went so that I’d know where to go if I got fucked.


Five minutes later we were wandering around waiting to be called over. As we walked we met up with the other girls doing the same job, Tabitha, Skye, Casey and Harper. All of them looked to be in their late teens.


We got called over to get drinks, and other things, about 7 or 8 times over the next couple of hours, and I had to give 2 more blowjobs and got finger fucked 3 times; each time resulting in another orgasm.


Then I got a bit of a surprise, Tabitha and Sky got up on the little stage and started dancing; that progressed to kissing and touching each other then they went down onto the floor and 69’d each other.

As soon as the music had started, most of the men in ‘quiet’ rooms had moved into the larger room to watch. The rest of us girls got called over to different men, not because they wanted another drink, but because they wanted a pussy to finger fuck whilst they watched the show.


At the end of the evening Autumn asked me what I thought of the place, and if I’d be back the following week.

“It’s different to anything that I’ve ever seen. I like it and it was nice talking to the men, and nice feeling their hands, but I have a problem with the drinks; they were asking for so many drinks that I’ve never heard of before, I’ll never remember all of them, or how to make them.”

“Don’t worry about that Cherry, there’s a book behind the bar with all the drinks names, and details of how to make them. Take your time, you’ve probably noticed that no one rushes around here. And next week, if you’re here, we might let you join in the entertainment.”

“That certainly did look to be fun.” I replied.


Just as we were getting out coats on, Henry appeared and gave us all an envelop. As I stuffed mine in a pocked of my bomber jacket Autumn said,

“Aren’t you going to count it?”

“To be honest Autumn,” I replied, “I wasn’t expecting to get paid. I came along just to let these men see me naked and to have some fun.”

“Bloody hell;” Tabitha said, “Can I have your money then?”

“I think that I’ll spend it on some more shoes and skirts.” I replied.

“You’ll get a lot of those skimpy skirts for what you’ll find in that envelope.”
Casey said, “and if you help us put on the show next week your envelop will be a lot fatter.”

“Nice.” I replied. “and that’s nice to being part of the show as well as as the money.”

“Just how old are you Cherry?” Casey asked.

“Nearly 14.” I replied.

“Fucking hell,” Skye exclaimed. “No wonder you look like you’ve just left primary school.”


The others started to leave and I got out my phone to call for Ben to collect me.

“You won’t need that honey.” Tabitha said, “there’s a taxi waiting outside to take us all home.”

“I live down a long track.” I replied.

“No worries,” Tabitha said, “this driver will take to anywhere in the country if you want.”

It was my turn to swear.


The driver did drop me off right outside the cottage. Tabitha and Skye were still in the cab when we got there and Skye asked me if I really lived there. She said that she’d love to live in a cottage in the middle of nowhere like that. I told her that my uncle rented it.

“Keep coming to the club and you’ll be able to buy it in a few years.” Tabitha said. “At your age you should be able to buy I by the time you’re legally old enough to own a house.”

“Blimey, just how much is in this envelope?” I asked.

“You might just have a pleasant surprise when you open it girl. Seeya next week Cherry. Cherry, what a name.”


I got out of the cab and waved goodbye then went in and cuddled up to Ben in our bed.

It didn’t take me long to fall asleep, and in what seemed like seconds I woke to feel Ben ramming his cock in and out of my pussy. When he’d cum and made me cum, I told him all about my evening.

“You want to please those men as much as you can Cherry,” Ben said, “they’re all millionaires and if you’re lucky, one of them might just whisk you off to paradise.”

“I should be so lucky.” I replied before getting up and having a shower. Then I phoned Piper to tell her all about it.



Swimming Lessons
----------------------
Just before Easter I got a surprise phone call from Jenny, the swimming instructor. She started out by saying that she thought that I should stop going to lessons on a Thursday evening. As she said that my spirits dropped as I thought about the naked swimming and flashing the men and boys there. Had someone complained about me and Piper being naked?

I needn’t have worried, Jenny went on to tell me that my swimming had improved enough for me to move to the adults class that was on a Monday evening.

My spirits jumper and I had a vision of Piper and I being naked in front of a dozen or so men and women.

Jenny asked me if it would be okay for me to go on a Monday. Ben and I are always at home on a Monday evening so I knew that it would be okay. If Ben couldn’t take me I’d get the bus.

Then I had a horrible thought,

“Jenny,” I asked; “will I have to wear a swimsuit?”

Jenny laughed then said,

“I doubt that very much; there’s only 6 men in that class and they’re all under 30 so I guess that they’ll appreciate 2 naked young girls joining them.”

“Have you told Piper?”

“Not yet, I wanted to check with you first.”

“Will you be taking the class Jenny?”

“Yes.”

“Will you be wearing a swimsuit or will you be naked?”

“I don’t think that the men would learn much if their teacher was naked Piper.”

“Oh yes, I see what you mean.”

“It’s going to be bad enough with you and Piper there. They’ll all want to partner-up with one of you.”

“That sounds fun.”

“Yes, well, I’d better phone Piper and ask if she can go on a Monday. If not you’ll be on your own. Would you still go if Piper can’t go?”

“Yes, of course.”

“I thought so, but I had to ask.”

“Okay, seeya in a couple of weeks.”


Fortunately, Piper could go. Her mother said that she cold easily change her weekly shopping day to a Monday, saying that the supermarket would probably be a bit quieter.


I phoned Piper later that night and we talked about it. Piper was a bit worried about being naked in front of older men but she seemed a little less concerned when I told her that it would be just like at Allison’s shop.


The big evening finally arrived and I met Piper outside the swimming pool. While I was waiting I’d seen a couple of young men go in and they looked quite cute. My pussy started tingling at the thought of them seeing me naked.

When Piper arrived we went straight in and into the co-ed changing room. As usual, we didn’t bother with a cubicle and stripped next to the lockers. When my dress went up over my head and off, I got a little surprise as I saw one of the men walking right up to me.

I smiled and said, “Hi.”

He smiled back and returned the greeting as Piper turned round and saw him. By that time she too was naked and for a split second I thought her hands were moving to cover her tits. In a way they were, but only to tweak her nipples; that done, her hands dropped to her sides.


We went out by the pool and to where Jenny was stood. I counted 6 men standing in the pool, all looking at the naked Piper and me.

“Gentlemen,” Jenny said, “this is Piper and Cherry. They’ve been promoted from the junior group and as you can see, neither of them like wearing anything when they’re swimming. I do hope that it isn’t going to be a problem for any of you.”

There was a deadly silence so after a few seconds Jenny shouted,

“ANYONE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THESE 2 GIRLS BEING NAKED?”

Her raised voice brought the men back to earth and a couple of them managed to say that it wasn’t a problem.

One of them asked if it was okay for him to be naked as well. Jenny looked at Piper and me. We both shrugged our shoulders and before I knew it, a pair of swimming trunks came flying out of the pool.

“Wow,” I thought; “that’s a nice bonus, I can’t wait for him to get out of the water. I wonder if he’ll have a hard-on.”


The lesson went well and Piper and I managed to do everything that Jenny told us. Towards the end of the lesson Jenny announced that we were going to learn some of the basics of lifesaving. Then she split us into pairs, each of us with the person who was nearest. Luckily, I happened to be in the water quite close to the naked man. (I’d tried looking at his cock under the water but I hadn’t managed to see much).

Anyway, Jenny showed us how to approach a swimmer in difficulty and how to talk to them to try to calm them. Then she showed us how to go up behind them and put an arm over their shoulder and swim backwards pulling them with us.

I liked that because when the man came up behind me and put his arm over my shoulder, his hand naturally landed on one of my little tits.

As I was being pulled backwards I looked around and saw Piper being pulled backwards with a hand on one of her tits.


The shower afterwards was fun as well. Three young men showering in their swimming trunks, 3 young men showering naked, and 2 young girls also showering naked. The 3 naked men all had hard-ons and the 3 wearing trunks probably had as well; I wasn’t really looking at them. As Piper and I soaped each other we looked at the 3 naked men looking at us.

Of course, Piper and I took our time soaping the other’s tits and pussy, and we both finger fucked the other for a few seconds.

I could see that the new Monday night swimming lessons were going to be fun.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 14
---------

Easter holidays sleepovers - at Piper’s
---------------------------------------------
Piper and I agreed, then got her parents and Ben to agree, to me going to Piper’s for a few days before Easter, then her coming to stay with Ben and me for a few days after Easter.

We were both looking forward to it as I wanted to see what Isaac was going to make us do (Piper’s parents would be at work); and Piper eagerly wanted to see some of the things that I had told her that I got up to. I really hoped that the weather would be just a little warmer so that I could get her ‘out and about’ in the countryside without any clothes on.

As the school holidays approached we were like excited little kids.

Finally, on the Tuesday morning I was in the land rover being driven to Piper’s house with Ben going to drop me off on his way to work. We arrived just as Mrs Johnson was leaving. She hugged me and Ben had a quick word with her before she told me to go on in and wake Piper up.

Piper was still in bed, well on it, she was asleep, on her back, legs spread and stark naked. Leaving the door open, I put my bag down, took my top, skirt and shoes off then slid up the bed between her legs.

I kissed and tongued her clit and hole until she woke up and said hello. She purred and moaned as I kept going and pushed her over the top. As her breathing returned to normal, I moved to lay alongside her then saw Isaac watching us from the door.

I smiled at him then spread my legs to let him look at my pussy. Then I turned my head towards Piper and said,

“Morning Piper, how are you?”

“A lot happier now that you’re here.”

“Has that brother of your been treating you right? Has he hurt you in any way? Has he made you go anything that you didn’t want to do?”

“Slow down, err yes and no and no.”

“So I don’t need to ask my uncle to come and kick the shit out of him?”

“No, it was good fun actually, you’d have enjoyed it.”

“So you wanted to get gang-banged by all my mates yesterday.” Isaac said from the doorway.

“Isaac, how long have you been there?” Piper asked.

“Long enough to realise hat you are a willing partner in this blackmail. Maybe I should think of some ways to embarrass and humiliate you. You’re obviously getting to like these gang bangs. How about we think of going somewhere public where you two can get naked and seen by lots of people. Any ideas?”

“No.” Replied Piper.


Changing the subject slightly, I said,

“Isaac, if you look in my bag you’ll find a few things that you might want to use on us.”

“What are they?” Both the siblings said.

“Open it and see.” I replied.

He did, but took a few seconds to realise what they were. Piper, on the other hand said,

“OMG! Cherry, thank you so much. We’re going to have lots of fun, I hope that we’ve got lots of the right batteries.”


“So Isaac, how about you, and maybe one of your mates use them on us and have a little competition to see how many times that you can make us cum.” I said.

“That sounds like fun Piper said, where are we going to do this?”

“How about the dining room table? That was the centre of the fun last time that I was here.”

“Can I have a shower and some breakfast before we start please?” Piper asked.

“Go on then.” Isaac said. “I’ve got to get someone over to help me. Any preferences sis.”

“Hmm, that Jake has a big cock and he was quite gentle with me yesterday.” Piper replied.

Okay, get a move on, it won’t take long for Jake to get here.”

I got some breakfast ready for Piper while she had a shower. Then she joined me, naked in the kitchen.

Isaac came to see how we were getting on.

“You’ll need some bits of rope Isaac.” I said.


Five minutes later, Piper and I were laid across the dining room table, pussies facing the opposite direction. As Isaac started tying us with our legs spread wide, I nearly laughed. It was obvious that he had never been in the Scouts because his knot tying skills were rubbish. Unlike when Ben, Lewis or Mick tie me up, I reckoned that I could easily get free; but I wasn’t going to even try.


Just after he had finished, the doorbell rang and Jake walked in.

“Not kidding me then Isaac.” He said with a big grin on his face.


“Right Jake,” Isaac said, “The challenge is to make these girls cum as many times as we can in the next 2 hours using just the toys that we can find in this bag. To make it fair, I’ve set a timer on my phone for 60 minutes and we can swap girls for the second hour. Don’t forget to keep a count of every time that you think that they cum.”

“Can we have a pen and a piece of paper please?” Jake asked; “I may just get a bit distracted.”

“Good point.” Isaac replied then went and go pens and paper.

Then it started. I jumped a bit when the first vibe touched my pussy.

“Oh fuck,” I thought, “number 1 is going to cum quickly.”


I have to say that both Isaac and Jake could do with lessons in how to please a woman, but having said that Piper managed to cum 18 times over the next 2 hours and I managed 21. Towards the end we were both pleading to have a rest but neither of the boys would let up. Having said that I pleaded, I think that I secretly wanted them to keep going; I wanted to get pushed until I blacked-out. Maybe next time.

We finally did get a rest and Isaac ordered some pizzas for us all. Of course they didn’t untie us until after the pizzas had been delivered, and he did get the delivery boy to put them on the dining room table next to us.

The poor boy (didn’t know him) did ask if Piper and I were okay.

“Yes, but knackered.” I told him.


That afternoon was spent playing electronic games. Jake stayed, probably so that he could look at our naked bodies and Piper’s little ‘A’s wobbling.


Piper and I just managed to get dressed before Piper’s dad got home. We greeted him, me giving him a kiss on his cheek and letting him look down the baggy top that I’d hastily put on; then Piper and I went up to her room.


About an hour later there was a knock on the door and Mrs Johnson said,

“Girls, can you come downstairs please? There’s something that I need to tell you all.”

We made ourselves decent then went downstairs. Mr and Mrs Johnson, and Isaac were sat at the dining room table.

“Come in, sit down, you too Cherry, this affects you as well.” Piper’s mum said.

I was starting to get a little worried. Had she found out what we were doing on that table just a few hours ago? Mrs Johnson started talking,

“This morning your aunt Doris, my sister, was involved in an accident. She okay, well almost, but she’s in hospital and is due to get discharged in a couple of hours. As you know, she lives on her own and she’s going to need someone to look after her for a few days until she can fend for herself. So, I’m going up there right now, and I won’t be back until the weekend. I’m sorry about this, but you 4 are going to have to look after yourself. Thankfully, you Isaac and you Piper seem to be getting on quite well lately so I need you to work together to look after your father because he still has to go to work. Cherry, I’m sorry about this, it’s not fair on you.”

“That’s okay Mrs Johnson, I don’t mind. I do most of the cooking at home so it’s not a problem. It will be fun working with Piper and I’m sure that we can keep both Mr Johnson and Isaac happy.”

“That’s very kind of you Cherry, thank you. Sorry, but you are going have to start with getting tea ready.”

“No worries; you get going and tell your sister to get well soon.” I replied.


Piper and I went to the kitchen and got started on the tea. As we worked I asked Piper if she thought that the situation could work to our advantage.

“What do you mean Cherry?”

“Well, your dad has seen me naked a couple of times and he’s seen you naked, how many times?”

“About a dozen.”

“Wow, you’ve been thirsty early on a morning quite a few times.”

“It thirsty work this sleeping naked lark.” Piper joked.

“You mean all the playing with your pussy.”

“Yes, well, how about we get ready for bed straight after we’ve cleaned up after tea, then do a bit of play wrestling on the floor in front of him?” Piper said.

“Wow, you’ve got it all worked out, you must really want your dad to see you starkers.”

“Yes, I think that I do. I mean, he’s seen me on those mornings but he’s always got to rush off to work. If we’re naked in front of him on an evening, he’s got hours to stare at us, especially now that mum isn’t here.”

“Sounds like a sound plan to me. What about Isaac?” I asked.

“I don’t care if he’s there or not. It isn’t as if he’s be seeing anything new.”


So that was what we did. As soon as we’d sorted the kitchen Piper announced that we were getting ready for bed then we’d be in her room. When we had just the vests on we came downstairs and Piper said,

“Oh, I forgot that that program was on the TV. Shall we stay and watch it Cherry?”

“Yes, why not?” I said.

We sat on the floor in front of the TV and watched it. After a while first Piper, then I, moved and lay on our stomachs. Because the vest did a great job of NOT covering our butts both Isaac and Piper’s dad got a great view of our butts and pussies (we both left our legs open a bit).

When the program finished I leant on my side and started talking, then tickling Piper. She’s VERY ticklish and it wasn’t long before she was laughing.

Wanting to get her naked, but not making it too obvious, I got up onto my knees and bent forwards, pushed my hands up under her vest and moved up to her ribs to tickle them. This revealed all of her butt.

I looked at the reflection in the TV and saw that both Isaac and his father were staring at us.


Piper rolled over in an attempt to get her hands to mine to stop me but I just moved my hand up to her armpits pushing her vest up over her boobs.

Piper sat up, pretending to get into a ball so that I couldn’t get to her, but that gave me the opportunity pull her vest up over her head and off.

“Playing those games are we?” Piper said; then reached up and grabbed my vest.

I put up a token resistance as my vest quickly joined Piper’s on the floor.


For the next couple of minutes we rolled around on the floor ticking each other, our legs flying all over the place. We were soon out of breath and we collapsed on our backs, arms and legs spread.

Laying there, I looked over to Isaac and his father. Both were still staring at us. Then I heard Piper say,

“What?”

“Don’t you think that you should put something on girls?”

“Why? It isn’t as if both of you haven’t seen us naked before.”

“When did Isaac see you naked?” Mr Johnson asked.

“We were in the bathroom earlier today and forgot to lock the door. He came in and saw us both like this so it’s nothing new for him.”

“Oh, right.”

“When did you see them naked dad?” Isaac asked.

“Piper was a little girl not too long ago and I used to bathe and dress her.”

“What about Cherry?”

“Oh that.” Mr Johnson replied but I interrupted him,

“That was my fault, I got up early one morning the last time that I was here and I went down to get a glass of water. I didn’t think anyone would be up so I didn’t bother to put anything on. I was already in the kitchen before I realised that Mr Johnson was getting ready to go to work.”

“So seeing us like this is nothing new for either of you; so what’s the big deal?” Piper asked.

“Well, nothing I guess.” Mr Johnson said.

“So it’s not a problem us being like this then?”

“Well no.” Mr Johnson replied.

Both Piper and I rolled over onto our stomachs to watch some more TV.


About 30 minutes later Piper got up and asked if anyone would like a drink. She brazenly walked passed her father and Isaac to go to the kitchen. After she’d left the room I decided to go and help her.

In the kitchen Piper was so excited.

“I’ve done it, I’ve got totally naked in font of my father and brother at the same time.”

“And you’re not done yet Piper, I replied, you’ve got 3 more days before your mum comes back.”

“Can you stay until Friday afternoon please Piper? I’d be a lot happier if you are around.”

“I’m sure that I can fix that.” I replied.


We took the one coffee and 3 hot chocolates back into the living room. After giving Isaac and Mr Johnson their drinks, Piper and I went and sat opposite them.

“So,” Piper said as we all sipped our drinks with Isaac and Mr Johnson looking at us, and us looking at them to see if the shape of their trousers changed; “ how about a game of monopoly or something?”

“I thought that you 2 were going to your room for an early night?” Mr Johnson asked. “Besides, it’s getting late and I have to be up early in the morning again.”

“Oh yeah, we were going to look at clothes on the internet. We’ll go on up when we’ve finished these drinks.”

Five minutes later, Piper and I got up, took our mugs to the kitchen and went upstairs. In her room Piper said,

“Let’s clean our teeth then go back downstairs to say goodnight.”

So we did, lingering with the cheek kissing so that they had time to look at out tits close-up. Back upstairs, we wedged Piper’s bedroom door open then lay on our backs on top of the duvet and talked.

Before long, both our right hands were busy on our clits.

At one point I looked over to the door and saw Mr Johnson looking in. I didn’t say anything to Piper. He stayed watching us until we’d both cum. Then he walked away. It was only then that I told Piper that her father had watched us cum.

“OMG! He didn’t did he? What am I going to do? He’ll think that I’m some sort of slut.”

I rolled on top of her and looked down into her face.

“Don’t worry about it Piper; if he was going to get mad he’d have stormed in here and started shouting at you, or hitting you or something.”

I kissed her then said,

“Relax, it was a good thing. It means that you can play with yourself in front of him any time that you like and he won’t blow-up.”

“I can’t imaging daddy blowing-up.”

“Now all we’ve got to do is find a way for your mother not to blow-up when you get naked in front of her with Isaac and your father there. Maybe let it happen by accident a few times.”

“You’re a devious bitch aren’t you Cherry?”

“I can be. I needed to be at times when I lived with my parents.” I replied.

“It must have been horrible for you. I don’t know what I’d have done if my parents beat me.”

“Thankfully you will never need to worry about that. And it’s all history for me. I don’t want to think about it.”

“Okay, sorry, I’ll never mention your parents again.”

“Thank you Piper. Hey, it means that we can stay naked all the time now, right up until I have to go home.”

“Hmm, yes, that will please that dumb-ass of a brother of mine.”

“And it’s going to please your dad; just you wait and see.”


Shortly after that we both fell asleep.


I woke-up early on the Wednesday morning, just as I’d planned. I could hear Mr Johnson in the bathroom so I knew that we had to get a move on. I shook Piper’s shoulder trying to wake her. That didn’t work too well so I squeezed and pulled on her right nipple.

“Ouch! What the hell are you doing?

“Waking you up. We’ve got something to do and it has to be now.”

“What?” Piper said as I dragged her off the bed.

“Shhh, we’ve got to go downstairs.”

“Why, it’s the middle of the night.”

“You’ll see.”


Downstairs in the lounge, I put the light on, and some music, and said,

“Your dad will be down soon, start exercising, get those legs spread wide.”


Two minutes later, Mr Johnson walked in and just stared. Both Piper and I were on our backs with our legs up in the air, and spread as wide as they would go.

“Oh hello Mr Johnson,” I said, “we woke up and thought that it would be a good idea to do some exercising before anyone else got up. I hope that we didn’t wake you.”

Mr Johnson just stared for at least 30 seconds before he replied,

“Err no, you didn’t wake me, I’m getting ready for work. Exercise is good, even if you do it so early in the morning. Carry on.”

Piper and I started going through our school gymnastics routine while Mr Johnson kept coming back from the kitchen to watch us. When he finally left for work, Piper and I collapsed on the floor laughing. When I stopped I said,

“Well he’s really had a good look at your pussy now Piper and last night he watched you masturbating. I guess that the next thing is for him to catch you fucking yourself with a big dildo.”

“Wow, do you think that I could do that without him blowing his top?”

“Yeah, why not? He obviously likes what he’s seen so far.”

“Yeah, I’m sure that he’d have gone mad if he hadn’t. So how do I go about getting him to see me using a dildo? I cant just start fucking myself while we all watch TV.

“Good question Piper. Well for starters we could let him just see a dildo and maybe a vibrator. That way he’ll guess that we use them and shouldn’t be too surprised when he sees one going in and out of your pussy.”

“Can we fix it so that he sees both of us fucking ourselves. That way he won’t think that it’s just me.”

“I thought that you’d never ask Piper.”


“Right then girl, what are we going to do today?” I asked.

“Well, I guess that it depends on Isaac. After all, he is blackmailing me.”

“Well, that’s what he thinks, I’m sure that we can get him to do whatever we want.”

“Yeah, probably. Shall we get some breakfast while we wait for him to surface?”


You would have thought that Isaac would have been eager to see his 14 year old sister and her 13 year old friend naked and to maybe fuck them, but he didn’t emerge from his room until the middle of the morning. And when he did emerge he looked knackered.

“So how come you’re getting up so late?” Piper asked; “didn’t you want to see our fit little bodies?”

“I was up until about 3 o’clock sending your photos to all my mates and posting them on the internet. Posting on the internet lakes a lot longer than just looking at porn.”

“I hope that you blurred-out our faces, before you uploaded them.” Piper asked.

“Yeah, don’t worry kiddo, you’re not the only one who doesn’t want them to be traced back to us. You may be the one who gets embarrassed but I’d be the one going to jail.”

“Yes, and you and your mates had better remember that.” I added.

“So what horrible ordeal are you going to make us go through today blackmailer?” Piper asked.

“We’re going 10-pin bowling.” Isaac replied.

“That doesn’t sound embarrassing or humiliating.” Piper said.

“I’ve never been 10-pin bowling.” I added.

“It’ll be embarrassing because you’ll be wearing an extremely short skirt, and of course no knickers.” Isaac said.

“Will there be lots of people there?” I asked.

“Probably, and I’ve sent text messages to all my mates telling them to be there.”

“Oh no, they’ll all see our pussies.” I feigned unhappiness.


Piper and I got Isaac some breakfast and while he was eating he wanted a blowjob. Piper said that she expected her to have to give it, but he said,

“No, Cherry will do it, I can get you to give me one any time that I want.”

Which was a fair point, so I got on my knees under the kitchen table and did the deed, swallowing every last drop.


On the way to the bowling alley, Piper said that she was feeling very exposed. Her skirt was only just covering her butt and, because of the chilly breeze, everyone was looking at 2 girls with bare thighs.


We made it to the bowling alley, got our shoes and some strange looks from the young man handing out the shoes.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, we were allocated one of the end lanes. It was then that I told Isaac and Piper that I had never bowled before. As Piper was explaining the rules some of Isaac’s mates appeared and hung around. Watching some other people bowl I quickly realised why they were hanging around.


It turned out that I am no good at bowling, but I am good at showing my bare butt to all the people watching. Piper was better than me but she too put on quite a display.


We got back to Piper’s house in time to get the tea started before Mr Johnson got home. As soon as he was inside, Piper went over to him and kissed his cheek before saying,

“Hi daddy, tea won’t be long, go and sit down and I’ll bring you a beer.”

“Thank you Piper; how long have you been like that?”

“You mean naked?” Piper replied.

“We couldn’t be bothered to get dressed this morning, so all day.” Piper lied.

“And Isaac has been here all day?” Mr Johnson asked.

“Yes, but he’s been the perfect brother, he’s done everything that we asked him.”

“Good, err, okay then, I’ll just get changed then I’ll be back down for that beer. Are you sure that everything is okay?”

“Yes daddy, everything is just fine, isn’t it Cherry?”

“It certainly is, we’ve had a great day thank you.


While we were eating, I decided to see if I could it organise it for Piper to start coming to the Business meetings on a Wednesday evening. To Mr Johnson I said,

“Has Piper told you that the swimming lessons have changed to a Monday evening Mr Johnson?”

“Yes, I have heard that, her mother is going to have to change her weekly shop nights.”

“Well, there are also the lifesaving lessons on a Wednesday and I was wondering if Piper could go to them. She’s getting to be a good swimmer and our Instructor says that lifesaving lessons are a good way to progress.”

“Well, yes, lifesaving is always a good skill to have, but 2 nights a week is a bit much for us to have to take her into town.”

“I’ve got a solution to that problem if it’s okay with you. My uncle could easily come here and pick up Piper on both nights and our swimming instructor lives not far from here and she’s already volunteered to bring us back here, and my uncle can pick me up from here. That’s if it’s okay with you.”

“I suppose that that would work, I’ll have a word with Piper’s mother and we’ll let you know.”

I wondered if he was just agreeing because both Piper and I were naked, or if he thought that it was a good idea. Whatever the answer was doesn’t matter because it would get Piper to the business meetings, and make her a lot of money.


After Piper and I had done the washing-up, we went to Piper’s room for a while before going down to watch a bit of TV and let whoever else was there, look at our bodies for a while before we went back to Piper’s room, left the door wide open, and had a bit of fun with our pussies.

I kept glancing over to the door and saw both Isaac and his father watching us at different times.


Thursday morning started the same way as Wednesday’s had; Piper and I exercising naked, with Mr Johnson watching as he ate his breakfast. After he’d left we decided that we wanted a repeat of the vibrator marathon. We didn’t wait for Isaac but went to Piper’s room for my toys, and changed the challenge a bit.

We decided that one of us would tease the other’s pussy for an hour and see how many times she would cum. Then we’d reverse the roles.

If we were still able we’d repeat the exercise then add the number of orgasms that we’d each had.

One thing that we did agree on was that during the time that we were being teased we couldn’t ask for the teasing to stop. It was to be continuous torture, sorry, teasing.

Another thing that we agreed on was that if the ‘victim’ wriggled about too much, the clock would stop and the ‘victim’ would be tied to the dining room table and the teasing would then start again.


We tossed a coin and Piper chose to be teased first whilst I got to work on her pussy.

Thirty minutes later I’d managed to make her cum 5 times. Three of them after Isaac had got up and come into the room to watch. By that time Piper was wriggling about quite a bit, and complaining that she was very sensitive.

I told Isaac about our agreement and he picked-up his naked little sister and carried her to the table. He ran and got some rope and before long I was back teasing her pussy with her restrained, spread-eagled on the table.

By the time the hour was up Piper had orgasmed 12 times.

Then it was my turn.

I knew that my body would jerk about when I came so I asked Piper and Isaac if they could tie my ankles and wrists to the legs of the table before Piper started on my pussy. I also told her that it was okay with me if one of them wanted to sit on my stomach while I was being tortured.


For the next hour I was in heaven, cumming over and over. If I had been tied with my butt on the edge of the table I would have begged Isaac to fuck me. As it was, Piper told me that I’d cum 14 times. I was knackered and covered in sweat. I needed a shower.

Whilst I was in the shower Isaac had phoned his mate Jake and the 2 guys were sat in the lounge along with the naked Piper.

Looking at Jake, I said,

“So, it’s going to be you 2 guys torturing Piper next is it? Tell you what, let’s add a bit to the end of the hour. If you 2 can make Piper cum another 12 times in the hour then you can both fuck her; but only after Piper and I have swapped places and you’ve made me cum another 14 times.”

“So,” Jake said, “if we make Piper cum 12 times and you 14 then we can both fuck the pair of you for the rest of the day.”

“Only until just before my dad comes home.” Isaac added.

I looked at Piper, she smiled then I said,

“It’s a deal.”

Jake then picked-up his backpack and got a magic wand out of it.

“I’ve borrowed this from my big sister, but I have to get it back to her tonight. She’s going to stop with one of her mates for the Easter weekend and she wants to take it with her.”

“Hey,” Piper said, “that’s not fair; I thought that you were only going to use the vibrator and dildo on us.”

“And their fingers and mouths.” I added. “But guys, if you can make us both cum 150 percent of our first tally you can fuck us any time, any place.”

“I don’t know about that.” Piper added. “It’s got to exclude anywhere where we could get caught and locked-up.”

“Yes guys, Piper is right. We get caught and the deal is off; for life.”


“Okay, let’s get started; Piper, up on the table.”


Five minutes later Piper was spread-eagled and couldn’t move. I spoke the time on the wall clock and said,

“Let the games begin.”


I sat on one of the chairs and watched as the vibrator and magic wand burst into life. Jake started working on her pussy and Isaac started playing with his little sister’s little tits. It didn’t take long for Piper’s first orgasm.

After she’d cum twice, Jake and Isaac swapped ends. They did that every, roughly 10 minutes.


All the time I was watching and it didn’t take long for my right hand to find my pussy and start idly rubbing.


After about 45 minutes Piper had cum 13 times, then Isaac had an idea. He climbed up onto the table, straddled her, got off her and the table, took his jeans and boxers off then climbed back up.

As he straddled her again, he pushed his cock down and into her mouth.

“I’ve got a case of ‘blue balls’ so suck on this and take care of my problem sis.”

He said as his cock slowly went further and further into her mouth.


That was too much for me and my body started jerking as I orgasmed. None of the other 3 noticing as both Piper and Isaac came again.


Jake and Isaac swapped ends again and Jake lost his jeans and boxers and climbed up onto the table.


I could see that both Jake and Piper were getting close, but so was the clock.

I let them both cum before shouting,

“Time’s up guys.”

Then in a normal voice,

“That was only 16 orgasms so I guess that today’s fuck will be your last one. Never mind guys, maybe you can find some other girl to fuck.”


Isaac and Jake untied Piper and almost lifted her off and onto a chair, whilst I climbed up onto the table. As I spread my legs and arms, I made sure that my head was hanging over the side of the table.


Piper managed to say ‘go’, and the 2 guys got to work on my body.


Ben, Mick and Lewis frequently have me tied-up in a similar position and always managed to make me cum loads of times. I’ve never really counted them but I was sure that it was way beyond the 21 orgasms that I needed to be able to get them to be able to fuck me ‘any time, any place’.


It was as my head bent backwards and Isaac pushed his cock deep into my mouth that Piper said,

“Hey, that’s cheating, I couldn’t get my head like that.”

“Don’t worry sis,” Isaac said, “there will be lots of other times that I’ll do this to you.”


For the next hour, Isaac and Jake worked on my body. They’re not as good as Ben, Mick and Lewis but they did wear me out. That magic wand is unbelievable.


There was a few minutes silence after Piper shouted,

“Times up.”

Then I asked,

“How many times Piper?”

“I counted 24. Anyone disagree?”

“That explains why I’m knackered.” I replied.

After a long silence I continued,

“Okay guys, I came 24 times, that’s 3 more than needed, but you only made Piper cum 16 times. Two short for ‘any time, any place’ use of her body.”

“But we made you cum 24 times which is 3 more than we need to be able to use you ‘any time, any place’. So at least we get your body.”

“Hang on a minute;” Piper said, “The deal was for us BOTH to cum 150 percent of the original times so the deal of off.”

Piper was right, that was what we said, and the 2 guys knew that. Their faces told us so. I went over to Piper, pulled her to her feet and led her into the kitchen. Two minutes later, we marched up to the guys.

“Okay guys,” I said, “Piper is 2 orgasms short and I’m 3 over. How about I give 2 of mine to Piper? That way the fun continues. What do you say guys?”

“That doesn’t sound right.” Isaac said. “How can you ‘give’ my sister 2 or your orgasms?”

“Shut the fuck up Isaac.” Jake almost interrupted. “Yeah, that works for us. So it’s a deal, the both of us can fuck either of you ‘any place, any time’ that we want.”

I looked at Piper, she nodded then I said,

“Just so long as you don’t get us into trouble with anyone.”

Isaac looked at Jake and the both high-fived.

“Right, up on the table girls.” Isaac said.

“Hang on a minute.” I said, “I’m not refusing, but can we get cleaned-up and something to eat before you fuck us? You get on the phone and order some pizzas while we have a shower; then we’ll fuck. Okay?”


The guys didn’t answer but Isaac went for his phone and started button pressing. And Piper and I went to the bathroom.


Thirty minutes later Piper and I were walking down the stairs, still totally naked, when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it.” I shouted, took Piper’s hand and led her to the front door.

“Oh, I, err.” The young man said when he saw us.

“Oh hi Darren.” I said, “come on in.”

Darren was another boy from Piper and my class.

“Working illegally are you?” I asked, sure that he was staring at Piper’s and my butts as he followed us in.

“Err yes, I err, what are you 2 doing? Why haven’t you got any clothes on?”

“You been talking to Harry then Darren?” I asked.

“Err, no, I err, I haven’t seen him since we were at school, why?”

“Well if you had seen Harry, I’m sure that he’d have told you that Piper and I are practising our gymnastics over the holidays and Piper’s brother and his friend are helping us.”

“But why haven’t you got any clothes on?”

“Because Piper’s brother told us that clothes restrict our movements and that we should really practise like the ancient Greeks did, totally naked.” I replied.

“But aren’t you embarrassed?”

“No, it’s only Piper’s brother and his friend, and now you; you’re not embarrassed are you?”

Darren obviously lied because his face was bright red, but at the same time his eyes kept moving from Piper’s bare front to mine.

“Would you like to see a couple of our moves Darren?” Piper asked. “I think that we’ve just got time for a couple before we eat the pizzas. We don’t want them to go cold do we?”

“Err no, I mean yes, I’d like to see you. I mean do a couple of moves.” Poor Darren replied.

“Don’t take long you two,” Isaac said, “we’ve got things to do and Jake and I are about to start on the Pizzas.”

Piper and I had a quick whisper then we stood and faced Darren then leant over backwards into the crab position. Of course our legs were quite wide apart so Darren got a great view of our pussies.

We stayed like that for a count of 20 then threw our legs up into a handstand. Unfortunately, when I spread my legs wide I collided with Piper and we both went down.

Getting up, we both stared back at Darren then lifted one leg then pushed it up into the standing splits.

Poor Darren’s face, the poor boy couldn’t believe what he was seeing. I looked at Piper and we both giggled a bit then dropped our legs.


“Right Darren,” I said, “time to go; you can take care of your little problem behind a bush somewhere.”

Piper and I bundled the slightly stunned Darren out of the front door then went to the kitchen to see if there was any pizza left.


As Piper and I finished eating Isaac said,

“Come on girls, time to pay up.”

“Hang on a minute guys,” I said, “how about making it a bit more fun?”

“Talk.” Jake said.

“How about we do it on the kitchen table, it’s narrower and we can take it in turns to lay across it with our heads hanging over one side and our butts over the other side?”

“But there’s only room for one of you on there.” Isaac said.

“So the 2 of you can fuck both ends of one of us, swapping ends when you want; then we can swap over and you fuck both ends of the other of us.”

Isaac looked at Jake for a second then they both nodded.

“Okay,” Isaac said, “Who’s going first?”

“Isaac, I think that you should start by fucking your sister in her pussy. That’s naughtier that anything else that we’ve going to do.” I replied.

“Yeah, a nice bit of incest to start the session off.” Jake said.


Before long Piper was getting fucked in her pussy and her mouth, and I was sat on one of the chairs watching. Needless to say that my right hand got a bit busy.


We hadn’t set any time limits, other than to stop before Piper and Isaac’s father got home, but we sort of got into a nice sequence where we all swapped over at the right time, and without anyone saying anything.


It only seemed like 30 minutes or so, not the actual 2 hours, before Isaac suddenly said,

“Shit, dad’s home.”


Two bottomless boys and 2 totally naked girls ran upstairs. I think that Isaac and Jake managed to take their jeans and boxers because Mr Johnson didn’t ask any questions. What he did do, was to shout up for us to go downstairs, then to clean up the pizza mess that we’d left.

Isaac and Jake were the first down, fully clothed, then Piper and I. We’d decided to stay naked but we were both expecting Piper’s dad to tell us to go and put some clothes on.

He didn’t; he looked at us, then to Jake, then back to us. I saw Piper shrug her shoulders then her father sigh a little, as if to say,

“Oh, what the hell.”

“Right,” Mr Johnson said, “You 2 boys get the place tidied up. And you 2 girls get the tea started. I’m off for a shower.”

All 4 of us did as we were told and 30 minutes later the 4 of us sat down to eat. Jake having left, saying that he had to go home.

Over the meal Mr Johnson asked what we’d been doing all day. Piper and Isaac are good at telling lies because apparently Isaac and Jake had been out all morning, then played electronic games all afternoon. Piper and I had been experimenting with make-up and practicing our gymnastics.

“So that explains the lack of clothes girls.”

“Yes daddy, you don’t mind do you?” Piper asked.

“I guess not. But don’t forget that your mother will be home tomorrow afternoon and I’m sure that she won’t be so understanding.”

“Yes daddy.”

As she said that, she gasped a little and her eyes went wide open for a second. She later told me that Isaac, who’d been sitting opposite her, had taken a shoe off and was pushing his foot right up to her pussy.


The rest of the evening was relatively quiet. Isaac disappeared up to his room and Piper and I watched a bit of television then went up to her room. We went back down later on to give Mr Johnson a goodnight kiss and a closer look at our tiny tits, then we went to bed.

Well, on to Piper’s bed. We lay there with the door open, a dildo in my pussy and a vibrator in Piper’s pussy, waiting for Mr Johnson to come upstairs. When we heard the stairs creak, both our hands got busy.

With our heads not facing the door, we masturbated until we both orgasmed. I kept rolling my eyes to the side so that I could see the doorway, and see if Mr Johnson was watching. He was; right up until I came for the second time.

Then I heard Piper say,

“Goodnight daddy.”

She’d been watching him watching us. She later told me that she’s ‘banked’ that situation, just in case she ever needed it.


The next morning Piper and I were up early again. Piper and I were down in the lounge waiting for the sounds of her dad getting up so that we could start our exercising; but it never happened.

After he was about 30 minutes overdue. Piper remembered that it was Good Friday, he wouldn’t be going to work.

Two slightly disappointed, naked girls went into the kitchen and got some breakfast. It was my last morning at Piper’s house and we talked about how much fun we’d had. Piper was really pleased about how she could now be naked at home whenever her mother wasn’t there. She was also really pleased that she’s lost her virginity but slightly disappointed that it had been her brother that had taken it, and not a more experienced man.

I reminded her that after the school holidays she was going to be able to come to the lifesaving classes (business meetings) as well as the advanced swimming lessons. I told her that she’d get plenty of experienced men at the business meetings.

When I asked her if she was going to try to get her father to fuck her she wasn’t sure, and didn’t think that the opportunity would arise; but if it did, she’d probably go for it then back-out if she couldn’t go through with it.

I smiled, thinking that if she started going for it then it wouldn’t be her that would stop things, she’d be way too horny to stop.


We’d finished breakfast and were just walking out of the kitchen when Mr Johnson came down the stairs.

“Not getting dressed today girls?” Mr Johnson asked.

“Naw, thought that we wouldn’t bother, if that’s okay with you dad? Besides, Cherry’s uncle will be here around lunchtime to pick her up.”

“I guess that it will be okay, but you should put something on before Cherry’s uncle Ben arrives. It’s one thing not bothering with clothes when it’s just family, but it’s different with people that you hardly know.”

“Cherry isn’t family and she’s naked as well, and Jake was here yesterday.”

“Well yes, but Cherry’s as good as family and Jake wasn’t a problem was he? And remember, Isaac and I are okay with you like you are but I’m not sure that your mother would agree. You know that she can be a bit prudish at times.”

“Yeah, make sure that you let me know when she’s coming home won’t you dad?”

“Don’t worry Piper, I will, it wouldn’t be too good for any of us if she walked in and saw you like that.”


Piper and I went into the lounge and had a little talk and decided to do our gymnastics exercises there and then. Piper said that she didn’t want to miss the chance for her dad to see her pussy again.

We spent the next 30 minutes or so practicing and spreading our legs as much as we could for Mr Johnson who came to watch us whilst he ate his breakfast.

About half way through, Isaac appeared and sat and watched us as well.

“They’re really good aren’t they dad? “ Isaac said to his father.

“Yes, they are.”

“I like the way they can really get their legs spread out so much. It really opens them up.” Isaac said.

“Yes it does.”

I wondered what each of them meant by ‘opens them up’. Maybe they were being innocent and meant just that we could really spread our legs, or maybe one, or the other, or both, meant that our pussy lips opened wide when our legs did.

Whatever they meant, it was enough to give my pussy a little wet rush; and by the looks of Piper’s pussy, she too was enjoying our exhibition.


When we were done we went up to Piper’s room, closed the door, and got my toys out of my bag. We both had an urgent need.


Urgent need satisfied, we lay there enjoying the post orgasm experience for a while then Piper said,

“Do you have to go home at lunchtime Cherry? These last couple of days have been amazing. I mean, I was a virgin and I’d never been naked anywhere except for my bedroom, the bathroom, the swimming pool, and Allison’s shop before; and now look at me, naked all over the house, showing my pussy to my brother and father, and been fucked by my brother and his mates.”

“Yes, you have come a long way; you’ve grown-up quite a bit recently. Are you happy with what’s happened these last few days Piper?”

“Hell yes, I just wished that it had all started a couple of years ago.”

“Well Piper, when you come to my house next week I’ve got a few more new things for you to experience. You may not enjoy them all but we can stop them whenever you want, and at least you’ll be able to say that you’ve tried them. Oh, and don’t forget the ‘lifesaving’ lessons; those business men will love you, and you’ll love them too.”

“I’m a bit nervous about that, I mean, half a dozen old men all going to fuck me.”

“Don’t worry girl, I’ll tell them to take it slow, and I’m 100% sure that they won’t do anything to hurt you. It’s in their interests to be nice to you, and your purse.”

“My purse, what do you mean by that Cherry?”

“They’ll be paying you Piper, and quite a lot too. Over the weeks you’ll make a shed load of money. You’ll have to start thinking about how you’re going to spend it all.”

“Or save it. I’m only 14, what do I want loads of money for?”

“Maybe not right now but one day you’ll be glad that you’ve got it stashed away. Uncle Ben puts all mine in a savings account for me.”

“I’m hardly likely to ask mum or dad to open a savings account for me to stash my whoring money am I?”

“I guess not, I’m sure that Ben would do it for you. And there’s no way that he would run off with it. He’s on too much of a good thing here.”

“Talking about your uncle Ben; will he fuck me next week?”

“Do you want him to?”

“Hell yes, and those mates of his that you’ve told me about.”

“I’m sure that I can arrange that for you Piper.”


Just then Isaac walked in, without knocking, and said,

“Do you 2 want to play some Wii Sports games? I want to watch your bodies and I’m sure that dad would like to too.”

“You’re watching our bodies right now.” Piper said as she spread her legs and lifted them up in the air.

“Yeah but you’d be moving about and your little titties wobble a bit as you bounce about.”

“Mine don’t.” I said.

“Yeah, but you’ve got a cute little butt and I like it when you bend over Cherry.”

“Are you saying that my butt isn’t cute brother?”

“No, it’s just that I’m not going to be seeing much of Cherry’s butt as I am of yours. I’m going to see your butt and your little titties every day aren’t I sis?”

“Yeah, okay then.” Piper said.


For the next couple of hours Piper and I played Wii games and dancing with Isaac and Mr Johnson watching us. Mr Johnson was pretending to read a newspaper but I could see his reflection in the TV. I tried to get quick looks at the front of his trousers but he had his legs crossed all the time.

Mr Johnson stood up and said,

“Just remembered, I’ve got to go into town to do something. Won’t be long.”

As he got up I saw the bulge in his trousers. He had been enjoying looking at his naked 14 year old daughter, and me, I hoped.

Piper and I got on with the game that we were playing, and about 15 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I looked at the clock and said,

“Shit, that must be my uncle Ben.”

With that, Isaac was flying up the stairs. I said to Piper,

“Do you want to answer that Piper?”

“But I’m naked.”

“He’s going to see you naked, and more, next week so you may as well start now.”

Piper smiled and walked to the door.

“Hi,” Ben said, “you must be Piper. It’s nice to see and meet you.”

I’m pretty sure that I saw Piper’s face go a bit red as she invited him in.

“Hi Ben,” I said, “just give me a minute please, we lost track of the time.”

“That’s okay Cherry.” I heard him reply as I ran up the stairs to get my things.

When I came down Piper and Ben were talking, Piper was stood in front of Ben with her arms by her sides. I smiled seeing that she was relaxed in front of Ben. I said,

“Thank you so much for having me Piper; and will you thank your mum and dad as well please. I’ve left you a couple of toys to keep you happy. I’ll call you to arrange next week. Oh, and thank Isaac for being such a good brother, if you know what I mean.”

As I started walking to the front door Piper said,

“Cherry, you haven’t put any clothes on, you can’t go outside like that.”

“Did you see any neighbours looking as you came in Ben? And is the land rover locked?” I asked.

“Nope, and nope.” Ben replied.

“Right then,” I said, let’s go.”

“Bloody hell Cherry.” I heard Piper say as I walked out of the door.

I suppose that I was a little disappointed when I didn’t see anyone on my short, naked walk to the land rover, but I was glad that the heater had been on.


On the way back at the cottage I told Ben all about the fun that I’d had, and promised to give him some fun just as soon as we got back.


I got a bit of a surprise when I went into the cottage. There on the table was 4 big chocolate Easter Eggs. I’d never had one of those before, and after having some fun with Ben I pigged-out on the chocolate.

Ben told me that I needed to put on a bit of weight to cover my boney body.


Easter holidays sleepover - at the cottage - part 1
----------------------------------------------------------
Ben had been on the phone to Mrs Johnson a couple of times over the Easter weekend, and I’d spoken to Piper on the phone as well; and on the Tuesday evening Piper and her mother arrived. I’d known roughly what time they’d arrive so I was all prepared - wearing a dress that is.

Mrs Johnson really likes the cottage. She told Ben that it must be great living out in the middle of nowhere, and she was really impressed with the log fire. I noticed her looking at the steel rings screwed into some of the ceiling beams but she didn’t say anything.

She left saying that she was sure that Piper would have a great time and thanked Ben for having her. I smiled, knowing that Ben would really be having her.


Just as soon as the car drove away, my dress was over my head and I took Piper to my room to drop her bag; well the room that was mine for the a couple of hours when I first arrived. When I told her that, Piper said,

“So did you move to the sofa in the middle of the night Cherry?”

“Hell no, I climbed in with Ben and that’s where I’ve slept ever since.”

“So which bed am I sleeping in?”

“Take your pick. You can sleep in this one or you can join Ben and me. Our new bed is big enough for 3 or maybe even 4 people.”

“Can I sleep with you please? I like cuddling up to you.”

“Sure, no problem. I’m sure that Ben won’t mind, just so long as you don’t mind him being naked and maybe fucking me beside you. Talking about naked, are you going to keep those clothes on until you go back home or are you going to take them off? It’s not like Ben hasn’t seen you before.”

Piper didn’t need 2 hints and I watched as she stripped. When she got down to her bra and knickers she said,

“I didn’t want to put these on but mum was in my room talking when I came out of the shower this morning.”

“That’s okay, you’re taking them off now and you won’t need any until you go home on Saturday.”

“I was hoping that you’d say that. So what have you got planned for the next few days Piper?”

“Well, the weather forecast is good so we’re going to the farm and a few walks in the countryside. That should tone-up your townie skin a bit, and we’ve got our lifesaving training on Wednesday night.”

“I’m not sure about that Cherry, I mean I want to go but all those old men, all wanting to fuck me; I’m not sure that I can handle that.”

I put my arm round her shoulder and said,

“Piper, you can do as much or as little as you want. If you don’t want any of them to fuck you then they won’t. They’re not sex mad monsters, they’ll respect your wishes; just so long as your naked and will talk to them they’ll be happy. Playing with yourself or giving the odd blowjob or two, or fucking them are all optional extras that YOU decide on. Okay?”

“Yeah, okay, so are you going to show me around the place then?”

“Yeah, okay then.”

We went into Ben and my room and Piper was amazed at the size of the bed. There were ropes tied to each corner post and Piper lifted one up and said,

“I’ve never been tied-up before. Well excluding when Isaac and I used to play cowboys and indians. He half-heartedly tied me to a tree a couple of times but he never did anything to me. I got a funny feeling in my stomach I remember. Oh, I forgot about what we did last week, does that count?”

“Well girl, we’ll have you tied-up here quite soon. I prefer to be tied-up outside where there’s a chance that someone walking passed can see me. Maybe I should do that to you.”

“Woah there girl, naked, outside? I don’t know about that.”

I reached for Piper’s hand and led her to the kitchen, then out of the back door.

“Cherry, someone might see us.” Piper said, pulling my hand a bit.

“Piper, around here there’s more chance of a helicopter hovering overhead than someone seeing you. Oops, that’s not true, the postman and a couple of delivery guys have seen me, and one day some hikers passed-by and saw me. Oh, and there’s Ben’s friends. In the 6 months or so that I’ve been here they are the only people that I’ve seen here when I’ve been dressed like this.”

“Wow. It really is the middle of nowhere.”


I took Piper round the front of the cottage. She was a bit nervous at first but she soon relaxed. I told her about the old metal swing frame and how I’d been hanging there upside down when a delivery guy had arrived.

“Were you legs spread wide?” Piper asked.

“Of course.”

“So he could see everything.”

“Everything; including my pussy juices that were oozing out of me.”

“Wow, I think that I’d like to experience that Cherry.”


The weather really was getting warmer because we’d been outside for about 10 minutes and I wasn’t getting cold. Well, maybe my nipples were, so were Piper’s. But it was early evening so I guess that we hadn’t had a bad day. Just then Ben called out to us,

“Tea’s ready girls.”

We went in and sat round one end of the table. Ben asked Piper about herself and her family and school; and before long I realised that she was relaxing and settling in. When Ben asked her about our swimming lessons and our adventures at Allison’s shop, she talked about being naked as if it the norm. She even told Ben about how she felt when some of the customers groped her and finger fucked her.

Piper must have felt at home because we talked for ages, long after the food was gone. At one point she turned to me and said,

“So is this the table that you get fucked on each Friday night?”

“Ah,” Ben said, then looked at me and continued, “So you’ve told Piper about our poker nights have you Cherry?”

“Yes, why, Piper and I have no secrets.”

“Okay, but you must remember that you are only 13, and if anyone outside our group ever found out, I, we, could go to jail.”

“I’m 14 actually,” Piper replied; “but you don’t have to worry, I would never tell anyone. After all, I’m hoping to still be here this Friday so maybe you’ll let me join-in the fun.”

“So you want to meet my friends whilst you’re dressed like that?”

“Yes, I think that I’ve met at least one of them already, at Allison’s shop.”

“And you want to get tied-up my me and them?”

“Yes.”

“And you want to get spanked until your butt is red and hurts?”

“Yes, I think so.”

“And you wouldn’t mind if it was all videoed and uploaded onto the internet?”

“Well no, but I’d prefer it if my face wasn’t showing; I’ve got my mum and dad to think about.”

“I’m glad that I don’t have that problem.” I said.

“Relax Piper,” Ben said. “We won’t do anything to you that you don’t want to do. We’ll give you a ‘safe word’ and if you use it we’ll stop doing whatever we are doing. And don’t worry about your face getting on the internet, we’ll make sure that it doesn’t.”

“Thanks Ben,” Piper replied, “so when do we start?”

“Slow down girl.” Ben replied. “We don’t have anyone to feed us and clean-up after us. You 2 can clear-up. I’ve got a couple of things that I need to do then I’m off to bed. One, or two of you can join me whenever you’re ready. I’m sure that you’ve still got lots of things to talk about.”

“Thank you Ben.” Both Piper and I said; then got on with our tasks.


As we worked, and then when we were sat on the sofa, we talked and talked. One thing that Piper did tell me was that Isaac had sneaked into her room on a couple of nights, fucked her then sneaked back to his room.

She also told me that she’d worn skirts and no knickers all the time and managed to sit opposite her father a few times and flashed her pussy to him. She’d been a bit nervous, not because she was flashing her father, but because she had to keep looking at her mother to make sure that she didn’t notice.

She’d worn just the vest when she went down to say goodnight to her parents and Isaac, and managed to let both males see down the top of it, and flashed her butt at them. She reckons that she’s getting good at doing it without her mother seeing anything.

Piper also told me that she’d got changed a couple of times in her room when her mother was there. One time her mother had caught a glimpse of her bald pubis and said,

“I thought that you would have had some hair growing down there by now Piper, but don’t worry, I’m sure that it will start growing soon.”

Piper said that she was a little shocked by that at first, until she thought back and realised that her mother hadn’t seen her naked pussy for years, long before she’d started growing pubic hair; and then started shaving it all off.

“Do you think that if I keep getting changed in front of my mother she’ll get used to seeing me naked and not get mad if I ‘accidentally’ forget to wear my vest when I go down to kiss them goodnight.” Piper asked.

“Sounds like a plan to me, but the first couple of times you do it I’d make sure that Isaac isn’t there. You mum might worry that you’ll corrupt him and give him some bad ideas.” I replied.

“She’d have a heart attack if she ever found out that he’s fucked me hundreds of times already.”

We both laughed a bit.


We also talked about what we were going to do over the next 3 days. Piper didn’t have anything in particular that she wanted to do, other than try some of the ‘crazy’ (as she calls them) things that me and Ben do.

“I’ve brought your toys back Cherry.” Piper said.

“You can keep them if you like Piper, the only one that I really want back is that magic wand. That thing is just amazing. When Ben or his mates tie it on my pussy I just keep cumming and cumming. I have never managed to keep a count of the number of times that I cum.”


When we finally decided to go to bed, I slid in next to Ben and Piper followed me. Before long Piper and I were kissing and our hands were exploring each other.

“You want to touch Ben’s cock?” I asked.

“I can’t, he’s asleep.” Piper replied.

“That doesn’t stop me.” I said, “and he often wakes me on a morning by ramming his hard cock into my pussy.”

“I’d like to have that happen to me.” Piper said.

“Tell you what,” I said, “slide over me and get between us. Then when you go to sleep make sure that you’re on your side with your back to him. When he wakes-up he might just think that you are me and start fucking you.”

“I should be so lucky. But okay.” Piper said as she slid on top of me, chest to chest.

“That’s nice.” Piper said as one pair of tits landed on top of another.


I eased myself out from under her and stayed on my back as she lay on her side.

I went to sleep with Piper’s fingers slowly rubbing on my clit.


When I woke-up Ben was indeed fucking Piper from behind. When she saw that I had woken-up she whispered,

“Yes, it is a nice way to wake-up, but I think that Ben is still half asleep and thinks that I am you.”

“Lucky you.” I replied, and moved a hand to Piper’s tits, only to find one of Ben’s hands already there.

I moved my hand to her other tit and toyed with the nipple.


Ben slowly came to life and when he realised that he was inside Piper he pulled out and let go of her tit.

“Oh fuck;” Ben said, “sorry Piper, I thought that you were Cherry.”

“That’s okay Ben.” Piper said, “I was hoping that you’d do that, please finish what you started.”

Ben looked over Piper to me, I nodded and Piper’s eyes went wide open as Ben’s cock invaded her pussy again.

I lifted Piper’s top leg and started rubbing her clit, touching Ben’s cock as I did so.

It didn’t take long for both of them to cum and Ben lay back and said,

“Fuck, that was good.”

Then Piper said,

“Thank you Cherry, can I make you cum now please. It’s only fair.”

I lay on my back and spread my legs. Piper got to work.


I was just coming down from my orgasm when Ben came out of the shower and walked in on us.

“Having fun girls? Don’t stay there all day, the sun is shining, it looks like it’s going to be a nice day.”

“In more ways than one.” I replied and got up and ran to the kitchen to put the coffee on.


Ten minutes later Ben said,

“I’m off to work now, have fun girls and get out into the sun. Both of your skins need a bit of colour.”
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 15
---------

Easter holidays sleepover - at the cottage - part 2
----------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday
As we cleaned-up the breakfast stuff I told Piper that we were going for a walk over to the farm.

“Won’t there be people there; and what about on the way?”

“Relax girl, we won’t see a soul on the way there and there will probably only be Mick and Chloe at the farm. Oh, and Duke and Foxy but you don’t need to worry about them.”

“Why?”

“Duke and Foxy each have 4 legs.”

“Ah, right. What shall I wear?”

I reached for Piper’s hand and led her outside. Taking some deep breaths I said,

“Smell that fresh air, you don’t get that in town and I would have never even thought about taking a deep breath back outside my parents place. Come on Piper, you do it. Let me see those tits go up and down.”

Piper did as she was told then said,

“Yes, I see what you mean, but what shall I wear?”

“You’re wearing it. It isn’t too cold and it will get warmer so we’ll go like this, except for some wellies. You did bring yours didn’t you?”

“Yes, but it’s cold, look at your nipps Cherry.”

“Look at yours Piper. We’ll be fine, trust me.”

“But we’ll be miles from here with no clothes.”

“And. …….. Come on Piper, let’s get showered then we’ll set off.”

“Well, if you’re sure.”

“I am, I’ve walked over there naked loads of times.”


We showered then set off. It was a beautiful morning, albeit a little chilly, which showed on our nipples. On the way we passed a field full of sheep and lambs. Neither of us had seen little lambs before and we stopped for a while and watched the lambs running and jumping.

It didn’t take that long to get there and Piper talked about how beautiful and fresh it was.

When we got to about 100 metres from the farmhouse Duke and Foxy came running over to us.

“How did they know we were coming?” Piper asked.

“Smell, dogs have an amazing nose and Duke has smelt me enough times to remember me.”

I stood with my feet about shoulder width apart and Duke came right up to me, tail wagging, and went straight to my pussy. As he started licking it piper said,

“What’s it doing. Stop it dog. Leaver her alone.”

“It’s okay Piper, he’s only licking my pussy. It’s nice, you can try it in a minute.”

“What? I don’t know that I want a dog licking my pussy. Now if you were offering? ….. Why isn’t the other one trying to do the same?”

“It’s a bitch called Foxy and she’s never tried to lick me; well not my pussy. Squat down and say hello to her, she won’t hurt you.”

Piper did squat down and before long Piper and Foxy were the best of friends. Duke’s licking quickly brought me to an orgasm and as my body shuddered and shook, Piper said,

“Did you just cum Cherry?”

“Yep. He’s good at that. You try it.”

I didn’t wait for her reply, instead I bent over and told Dike to go and say hello to her. As he did so I squat down and called for Foxy.

“Stand up and spread your legs Piper; you won’t regret it.”

“Piper did, and as soon as Duke’s tongue got to work she gasped then said,

“Ohh, ahh, ooooohh; you’re right. Aaahhhh, oooow, I, I, Iiiiiimmmm cuuuuuummmmiiiinnnggg.”

When she’d got control of herself again I said,

“Told you.”

“Bloody hell Cherry. Now I know why lots of women have dogs as pets. I’ll have to talk to mum and dad to see if we can get one.”

“I’m told that they’re not all as good as Duke. Come on, lets go and find Mick and Chloe.”

We set off walking again, with Duke and Foxy running all around us. As is often the case at that time in the morning, we found Mick in the milking shed.

“Hi Cherry,” Mick said, “I guess that this is Piper. We’ve met before, in Allison’s shop but you were a little distracted then. You look good, both of you, this fresh air must be good for you.”

I looked at Piper and she was blushing a little but she managed to keep her hands by her sides, even when Duke went up to her and had a quick lick of her pussy.

“You haven’t been over here much in the last few months Cherry, I hope that that’s going to change now that the weather’s improving.”

“Yeah,” I replied, “it’s nice to see the sun for a change. Can you put the milking Teat Cups on our tits please Mick?”

“Of course I can. Trying to get them to grow are we?”

“No, it’s just that it feels nice. It’s a pity that men’s nipples aren’t as sensitive.”


As Mick put the teat cups on us, he asked Piper how long she was here for.

“Until Saturday.”

“Good, so you’ll be here for our Poker game then?”

“Yes, Cherry has told me all about them. I’m looking forward to it.”

“Then so am I. Not that I don’t enjoy them with Cherry there; I really do.”

“But a change of scenery occasionally is always good isn’t it Mick?” I said.

“Ooow, aarrgh; that’s nice.” Piper said as soon as the power was switched on.

“Look, they’re growing.” Piper continued as she looked down at the glass cups.

Mick smiled and said,

“So how big do you want them to grow Piper?”

“Not much bigger than they are. I like the like this and I don’t want to end up with tits that bounce all over the place.”

“A bit like Cherry here, she’s happy with what she’s got as well.”

“Yeah, I am, but if you leave the milking machine switched on they’re going to get bigger than Piper’s were when we arrived; and I’m going to cum again.” I said.

“So how many times have you two cum already today?”

“Twice.” Piper said.

“Twice, but soon to be 3 times.” I added.

Mick’s eyebrows went up as he smiled.

“You girls are so lucky. Make the most of it while you can. And don’t get married or pregnant if you want to keep enjoying yourself.”

“I’ve already worked that one out Mick.” I just about managed to say.

Mick left the milking machine on and it wasn’t long before the pulsing of the machine made us both cum. Duke had followed us into the milking shed and was going from one pussy to the other, having a couple of licks then moving to the other.

Mick finally switched the machine off when we’d both cum.

“That was amazing Mick;” Piper said, “how do I get a job here?”


“Let’s go inside and see Chloe.” Mick said, “I’m sure that she’d like to see you.”

We did, leaving our wellies in the porch so we were both totally naked when we saw Chloe.

Chloe greeted me first with a big hug, then as I introduced Piper she hugged her too then stood back and stared at her face.

“You’re Piper Johnson aren’t you?” Chloe asked. “Remember me?”

“Yes Miss.” A slightly embarrassed Piper replied.

“Wow, look at you, you have grown up Piper, how are you doing?”

It turned out that Piper was in Chloe’s class in primary school year 4.

“So you 2 are in the same class now. I do hope that Cherry is corrupting your mind.”

“No Miss, all Cherry is doing is helping me see the real me.”

“Well whatever it is, you be careful. And by that I don’t mean don’t have any fun. A girl has to have fun to survive, isn’t that right Cherry?”

“It sure is, and we’ve having fun aren’t we Piper?”

“Yeah, a bit scary at times, but still fun.”


Chloe made us some hot chocolate and we sat and talked for ages.


When the conversation sort of ran dry, I asked Chloe if I could show Piper around the farm. She told us that some of the late lambing sheep were in the barn and that we’d probably find Mick there.

Chloe was right and soon after we got there we saw a ewe give birth. It was enough to put me off the idea of ever having kids.

Just as the lamb got to it’s feet we heard a car drive up. Piper wanted to go and hide but Mick told us that it would be the vet arriving and that seeing 2 naked girls wouldn’t upset him at all. As he walked into the barn he looked at us and smiled, then said,

“Isn’t nature a wonderful thing?”

Mick replied,

“It sure is, the ewe’s over here.”

We watched as the vet and Mick helped the ewe. Mick told us that it had been in labour all night and that he needed the vets help. We stared in amazement as the vet worked, and we both cheered as first one, then a seconds lamb appeared and Mick got them breathing.

When it was all over the vet went over to the tap and as he got himself cleaned up he said to us,

“So girls, back to real nature is it? You should try to stay like that as often as you can. It’s the healthiest way to live you know.”

“We like it.” I replied.

Then the vet turned to Mick and started talking farm talk so Piper and I left them. As we walked, Piper said,

“That was amazing, but at the same time really gross. I don’t know that I want to go through that.”

“Me neither.” I added.

Just as we got near the farmhouse, a little red van pulled into the yard and a postman got out. It was the same postman who comes to the cottage and had seen me naked loads of times.

“Hi Cherry,” he said, “nice day at last. Who’s your friend.”

“This is Piper,” I replied, “she’s stopping with us for a few days.”

“Well, It’s nice to see you Piper. Maybe I’ll see more of you before you leave.”

“I don’t think that there’s much more of her to see.” I said.

The postman laughed and went to deliver his letter while we walked on. Duke appeared from somewhere, and followed us to the pig enclosure. As we leant over the wall and watched, Duke decided to lick our pussies again. I was half expecting it because he’d done that to me before, but Piper screamed when his nose then tongue found her pussy. She clamped her legs together and turned to see what had sexually assaulted her.

“Relax Piper.” I said, “It’s only Duke. Let him lick you.”

Piper turned back to the pigs, spread her legs, leaned onto the wall and said,

“Come on Duke, work your magic on me.”

Duke did, and it wasn’t long before she was moaning and shaking.”


Shortly after that, I turned and leant back against the wall and called for Duke to finish what he had started earlier. Piper and then Chloe watched as Duke brought me to another wonderful orgasm.

When it was over, Chloe said,

“He’s got a magic tongue that dog hasn’t he? I’ve just got some food ready if you 2 are hungry.”

We went and ate with Chloe and Mick who joined us for a few minutes. All of us talking as if it was normal for them to have 2 naked teenage girls at their table.


As Mick got up to go back to his sheep, he said,

“Cherry, you can borrow Duke for a few days if you want.”

“Can we wait until tomorrow?” I asked, “We’re going out tonight and Duke would be on his own.”

“Yeah, sure, just call by and collect him, but make sure that I know when you take him.”


As we approached the cottage, Piper asked if the swing frame was the one that I’d told her that I like hanging upside down from. Telling her that it was I decided that it was about time that I got the ropes and the winch out and started hanging around.

Piper helped me pull the winch outside then we carried the ropes and electricity extension cable out. Mick had told me where to put the winch and which of the steel rings to run the rope through. I had to get the steps out so that I could get high enough to get to the top rings, and when the winch and rope were ready I got the ankle cuffs on and attached them to the legs spreader. Waddling over to the right place, I sat on the cold grass, clipped the karabiner on then said,

“Right, here goes.”

I hadn’t quite got the right place to sit on the grass and my back got dragged along the grass a bit as I went up. Piper just stood there staring.

When my hands left the ground I stopped the winch and let go of the control, trusting Piper to lower me when I asked her. When the control hit the ground Piper seemed to wake-up and said,

“Are you comfortable like that Cherry?”

“Yeah, I like it. I feel totally vulnerable. Anyone could do anything they wanted to me and I can’t do a ting to stop them.”

“You mean like this.” Piper said as she stepped forwards and finger fucked me.

“Yeah, and if you were a man you could fuck my mouth.”

“But you could claw him squeeze his balls.”

“Not if he tied my wrists to the uprights of the frame.”


Just then, we heard a car engine and the crunching of gravel.

“Shit, someone’s coming,” Piper said, “How do I get you down?”

“Relax Piper, that’s the land rover, I recognise the sound; but I do need to get down, I’ve got to get the tea ready.”


By that time the land rover was arriving and we watched Ben park-up and walk over to us.

“I wondered if you’d get that out and try it out on the swing frame.” Ben said. “Have you made her cum yet, she likes to cum when she’s hanging around don’t you Cherry?”

“No Ben, we haven’t been back from the farm for long and we’ve only just got Cherry up there.”

“Well she won’t be happy if she doesn’t have an orgasm. Do you know where her magic wand is?”

“I’ll get it.” Piper said as she almost ran off.


Two minutes later Piper was plugging it in and holding it against my little clit.

“I’ll leave you 2 to it. When she’s cum can you let her down and get the equipment inside. I’ll go and have a shower then we’ll get tea ready.”


Piper did make me cum, twice, then when I was able, I told her how to lower me to the ground.


Three pairs of hands quickly got the tea ready and as we were eating I said,

“It’s Wednesday evening Piper, time for our life saving lessons.”

“OMG, I’d nearly forgotten about that. I’m a bit nervous.”

“Understandably,” Ben said, “You two, dressed like that in a small room with half a dozen middle-aged men wearing next to nothing’ you’re bound to be, but Cherry has been before and survived, hell, she enjoyed herself so you’ll be fine, just fine. Assuming that you still want to look after the needs of those men, and get a lot of money for doing so.”

“Yes, of course I do, it’s just ….”

“Yeah, I know.” I said as I stood up and went and hugged Piper.

“You’ll be fine. Now let’s get cleaned up in here, then showered and put something on. We can’t go into town like this.” I said.


We did all the above and it wasn’t long before we were bouncing along the rough road in the land rover with Piper and me wearing only a coat and shoes.


We only had to wait a minute or so at the leisure centre entrance before Dave walked up. When he saw that there were 2 of us he said,

“Well done Cherry, you finally managed to get your friend to come along; there will probably be a bonus for you tonight.”

“Dave, this is Piper,” I said, “her parents think that she’s coming to a life saving lesson. Piper, Dave, Dave is the sort of unofficial co-ordinator of these meetings. Dave, I’m assuming that Piper will get paid the same rates as I do. Is that correct?”

“Yes, of course it is. I’m sure that the guys will love you Piper. Shall we go in then?”

Dave unlocked the door and we went in. I led Piper to the office where I showed her the fridge and told her that I leave my clothes there.

We quickly stripped and I led Piper out into the reception just as 2 of the other guys arrived. I quickly introduced them and they went off to get changed while I led Piper to the steam room area.

As we walked, Piper held my hand and kept squeezing it.

“You’ll be fine Piper, just relax.” I said just before I opened the door.


Pete was already there, so was our headmaster.

Piper gave my hand a death grip and went bright red.

“Hello Piper,” our headmaster said, “I wondered if the mysterious girl that Cherry has told us about would be you. I’ve noticed you two hanging around together and that your skirts have been getting shorter. A couple of the teachers have also told me that you’ve been flashing your bald pussy to them as well. Welcome to our meetings, and relax, you’re not in any trouble, quite the reverse actually.”


By the time that Dave had finished the introductions, all the rest of the guys had arrived, and Piper soon became the centre of attraction. They got her to sit on one of the sun loungers and they got her to talk to them. I couldn’t help notice that her legs were doing what mine had done the first time that I’d come to those meetings.

While they all surrounded her and talked, the guys took it in turns to take me into the steam room and I earned the money that I was going to get.

Then just as I was coming out of the steam room, Piper and one of the guys walked in.

“Do you want me to stay with you Piper?” I asked.

“Yes please.” The guy said, I like an audience.

Piper looked at me and smiled.

The guy must have liked and audience because he really gave it to Piper. First her mouth, then her pussy.

Piper really got initiated into the business meetings club.


After that Piper and I took it in turns to take different guys into the steam room. When we weren’t in there we were showering, or talking and rubbing our clits, or getting more drinks.


It was late when we left, and Ben joked that he had got cold waiting for us. Both Piper and I promised to warm him up as soon as we got back to the cottage.

Then Ben asked Piper if she’d enjoyed her first night whoring out her body. I immediately thumped Ben on his arm real hard.

“Ben, I’ve told you, it’s not like that; we’re young girls who are just experimenting and having fun while we do so. There’s every chance that by the time we’re 18 we’ll have a steady boyfriend and only getting fucked by that one guy. So stop saying things like that.”

“Cherry, I was only joking, no need to throw a wobbler. Sorry if I offended you Piper; I didn’t mean to.”

“That’s okay Ben, I know it was only a joke.” Piper said as she leant over and kissed Ben’s cheek.


I woke-up again to the bed bouncing about as Ben fucked Piper. I wasn’t jealous, Piper is my BFF and Ben is my uncle. I knew that when Piper went home I’d have him all to myself again.


Thursday
On that Thursday morning, after Ben had left to go to work, Piper and I talked. She got her money out of her coat pocket and counted it.

“£470 just for a couple of blowjobs and a few old guys fucking me.” She said,
“I’ll soon be rich at this rate.”

I counted my money and although I was £40 short on Piper, I wasn’t mad. My BFF was happy and I knew that things would even out when the guys got over the novelty of a new pussy.

We then talked about bank accounts and agreed to talk to Ben about it that evening.

After that Piper said that she wanted to be strung-up like I had been the previous day so we spent the next few hours having fun and making each other cum as we took it in turns to hang upside down. I decided that Piper was getting into this upside down thing nearly as much as I am.


After my stomach told me that I was hungry, and we got something to eat, I told Piper that we were going for a walk and that we’d go and collect Duke on the way.


After we’d put everything back inside the cottage, we donned our wellies and set off to the farm. Duke came bounding out to us as we reached the farm and we both stopped and spread our legs to let Duke work his magic.

When we managed to start walking again we went looking for Mick. We found him in the barn but he volunteered to come to the milking shed with us and we spent a few minutes getting out tits sucked by the milking machine again. Then, after a quick ‘hello’ to Chloe, I asked Mick if it was okay to take Duke with us.

Mick let Piper and I walk about 100 meters before he sent Duke to catch up with us.

What I hadn’t told Piper that I had decided to walk back the long way, via the little village. At first, Piper was too busy stroking and throwing sticks for Duke to realise that we weren’t going back to the cottage. It was only when we started seeing houses that Piper asked where we were.

I just told her that we were going a long way back home.

“But there’s houses, people will see us.” Piper said.

“It’s okay Piper, whenever I’ve come this way I’ve only ever seen one old man. I think that I made his day.”

“I bet that you did, but it’s the Easter holidays, there could be lots of people there.”

“Or there could be none. It’s the middle of the day, people will be at work.”

“Or any holidaymakers could be wandering around; and it’s the school holidays.”

“But isn’t that chance of being caught part of the excitement of being naked in public?”

“Well I guess so, but it’s scary.”

“And it’s making your pussy tingle and it’s all wet isn’t it?”

“Well yes, but ….”

“But nothing; come on Piper.”


As we approached the first house Piper was looking all around for signs of life but there were none. It wasn’t until we were about half way through the village that we saw something; a little red van approaching us.

“It’s only the postman Piper, and he saw us naked a bit ago.”

“It might not be the same postman.” Piper replied.

“It will be, I can’t imaging that there’ll be more than one postman around here.”

I was right. As we slowly walked, we watched him stop and deliver something to a house, then drive towards us. As he got close he waved at us and kept going.

“See, no problem Piper.”

Just then, we heard a engine start then a car pulled out of a drive and drove towards us. When the driver saw us he stopped alongside us and asked us if we were okay. It was a man about Ben’s age.

Piper managed to keep her hands away from her tits and pussy as I said,

“Yes, we’re fine thank you; just out for a walk.”

“Is that dog with you?”

“Yes, it’s Duke from the farm over there.” I said, pointing in the direction that we’d come from.

By then, Duke had decided to come and say hello to the man.

“Hello Duke.” The man said, stroking Duke’s head as he put his front legs up onto the car’s door.

“So are you 2 staying with Mick and Chloe then?”

“No, Ben, my uncle.”

“Ah, you must be Cherry, so who’s your cute friend then?”

“I’m Piper and I’m staying with Cherry and her uncle for a few days.” Piper said as she stepped forwards and held out her hand.

“Well Piper, it’s real nice to see you, both of you, I’m Trev, I know your uncle from the pub. Now I know why he hasn’t been there much over that last few months. I wouldn’t be going to the pub if I had you two staying with me, especially as it appears to be true that that you don’t like wearing clothes. Your uncle is a lucky man.”

“Why thank you Trev.” I said. “You must come and visit us sometime.”

As we were talking, Duke had got down from the car and was sniffing at Piper’s pussy. Natural instinct had got the better of Piper and she had spread her legs enough for Duke’s nose and tongue get access.

Both Trev and I watched as Piper enjoyed Duke’s attention.

“I heard that Duke is good at doing that.” Trev said.

“Yes, he does have a magic tongue.” I replied.


We both continued watching as Piper let Duke bring her to another orgasm, right there in the middle of the street in that little village.


Orgasm over, Piper opened her eyes and saw us staring at her.

“Oh, err, sorry about that. It’s just ..”

“No, no, don’t be sorry Piper,” Trev said, “It was a beautiful sight. One that I’d love to see a lot more often.”

“Maybe you should come and visit Ben more often Trev.” I suggested.

“Yes, I must; sorry that I can’t stay and see more of you but I’ve got to go to work. Hope to see more of you soon. Bye.”

As Trev drove off I wondered if he’d be stopping in a layby to relieve some pressure that I was sure had built up in his trousers.

“Your getting a bit bold Piper.”

“Sorry, Duke licked me and I just couldn’t resist him.”

“Don’t be sorry Piper, Trev obviously enjoyed watching you, and I know that I did. Come on, let’s see if we can find someone else to look at us.”


We walked through the rest of the village and we were both disappointed that we saw no one else.


To get back to the cottage we had to either go back the way that we’d come, or go down to the river and follow that, then go up and back to the cottage. As it was such a nice day, and that the village was dead, I decided to go down to the river. Maybe we’d see the odd fisherman.

Slowly walking on, and talking about all sorts including what Piper hoped was going to happen when we got back to school. We were disappointed to see no one; that is until we got to the field where there had been some Scouts camping the previous summer.

We heard them before we saw them, 2 little tents and 4 boys who looked to be a couple of years older than us. We spied on them from behind some trees for a while, and at one point I thought that we’d been spotted. One of the boys came up to the trees and had a piss. Piper and I watched him get his little cock out and piss. He must have been happy because he was holding his cock and moving it around so that the piss went everywhere.

After he’d turned to go back to the others both Piper and I had a go at pissing and spraying it all over the place. We both decided that girls will never be as good as boys at doing that.

“Shall we go and say hello?” Piper asked.

“Just what I was thinking, but what shall we say we are doing? We can’t just say that we were looking for boys to look at our cute little bodies. We need an excuse.”

We both thought for a second or two then I continued,

“I know, we’ll tell them that we have 2 dogs and that one has run off and we’re looking for it.”

“Good idea Cherry. What if Duke starts to lick our pussies while we’re talking to them?”

“I hope that he does.” I replied. “I wonder if he does it to command?”

I turned to Duke, who was sat watching us, spread my legs a bit and pointed to my pussy.”

“Duke, here boy, come and lick this.”

And he did.

“I wonder who taught him to do that?” Piper asked.

“It’ll have been Chloe. She’s never actually said that he licks her pussy but she’s implied it loads of time. Who else could it be?”

I closed my legs and pushed Duke away, then said,

“Come on Piper, let’s make those guys day.”

We went back to the path then followed it into the field.

“Hey girls.” One of the boys shouted. “What are you doing?”

“Oh hi guys.” I replied, “I didn’t see you there. We’re looking for a dog.”

By that time, all 4 boys were walking over to us. Both Piper and I just stood there and let them look at us.

Piper and I stared at the boys and they stared at us for ages before I said,

“So what are you guys doing here?”

“Camping dummy.” One of the boys said.

“Yeah, I can see that, but why here? Are you Scouts or Guides or something?

“You’re the ones that look like you could be Guides.” Another boy said.

“Just because we’ve got pussies instead of cocks doesn’t mean that we’re Guides, we could be Scouts.”

“So are you?”

“Are we what?” Piper replied.

“Are you Guides? …. Or Scouts?”

“No, are you Guides or Scouts?” I said.

“No,” one of the boys said, “we’re on a Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme expedition. We’re just here tonight then we’re hiking to somewhere else tomorrow. So what are you 2 doing here and how come you haven’t got any clothes on?”

“Looking for our dog, and we don’t like clothes. It’s been so long since we had any decent weather so we decided to come for a walk and our dog’s run off.”

“So what’s that thing sniffing round your butts and pussies?”

“No stupid, our other dog. This one is our pussy licking dog and he never goes far from us.”

“It’s you what?” One of the boys said. “Did you say pussy licking? It licks your pussy?”

“Yeah, it’s nice.” Piper said.

“I don’t believe you.”

“Yeah, it does.”

“Prove it.”

“Okay,” I said, “Duke, here boy, lick me.”

True to form, as I spread my legs, Duke came over to me, wagging his tail, and he started licking my pussy.

“Fucking hell, she’s right.”

“So does it make you cum?”

“Oh yes, he’s got a magic tongue.”

“Bloody hell.” Two of the boys said in stereo.

“Can you lay down so that we can see better?”

“No, the grass is wet and cold.”

“Tony, get your karrimat.”

Thirty seconds later Tony was back carrying one of those mats that women use for yoga. He spread it out and said,

“Now you can.”

Not wanting to disappoint them, and myself, I lay on my back on the mat and spread my legs.

“Come on Duke, finish what you started.”


“Fucking hell, I can see everything,” I heard one of the boys say, “she’s dripping.”

“That might be the dog’s saliva.” Another said.

“Or it could be her pussy that’s flooding.” Yet another said.

I didn’t care, Duke was about to make me cum.

I don’t know how he knows, but Duke knows when to stop, and when he did I just lay there, pussy muscles twitching as a couple of mild after-shocks hit me. All the time I’d kept my eyes open, starting the boys staring at my pussy.

“Fucking hell. That was awesome.” One of the boys said.

When I finally got to my feet I looked over to Piper. She was stood there with her feet slightly apart with Duke licking her pussy.

“Get on the mat Piper.” I said, “give the boys a proper show.”

And she did. After she’d orgasmed she just lay there with her legs still spread wide, even after I’d called Duke to come and sit next to me.

I let the boys stare at her swollen pussy for a while then said,

“So do you believe us now?”

“I, I guess so.” One of the boys said, “have you got any more party tricks that you can show us?”

“Not out here. Which way will you be leaving tomorrow?”

One of the boys pointed, and it was in the general direction of the cottage.

“Well, if you happen to pass a cottage with big metal swing frame in the front garden you may just find us hanging around there. Anyway, we’d better be going, we’ve got a dog to find.”


I reached for Piper’s hand and pulled her to her feet then back towards the river.

“Sorry to spoil your fun Piper but we should be getting back, we’ve got tea to get ready.”

As we walked and talked, one of the things that Piper said was,

“You said that they might find ‘US’ hanging around. How’s that going to work?”

“I have an idea how to do that. We’ll experiment in the morning. I hope that the weather is good.”

“Yeah, so do I.”


Back at the cottage we fed Duke then started the tea. While we waited for Ben to get back from work I showed Piper all my toys and the equipment that we’ve got for tying me up and spanking me. We had a bit of fun spanking each other with the different things that Ben, Mick and Lewis have used on me.

Piper already knew that spanking makes me cum and as I play-spanked her she said that she didn’t know if spanking would make her cum and she was worried that it might hurt too much.


As we ate our tea I told Ben about Piper’s concern and he suggested that we try it after we’d cleared up. The rest of the talking whilst we ate was about what we were going to spank her with, and where.

We settled on one of my paddles. The theory being that with it being so wide it wouldn’t leave any thin dark red lines.

As we went outside to spank Piper over the saw horse, Piper changed her mind and asked Ben and I to tie her wrists and ankles to the legs of the saw horse. She said that she was worried that she might panic and try to get up and run away.

As we got her ready, Ben asked her for a ‘safe’ word, and told her to shout it if she couldn’t take any more. She chose the word ‘exhibitionist’.

“Is that an admission?” I asked.

After a short pause, Piper replied,

“Well, yes, I guess that it it, I am one.”

“So am I.” I replied.

“And I’m really happy that you both are.” Ben added.


Piper asked me to spank her first. It was only as I brought my arm down to land the first swat that I realised that being on the other end of a spanking was new to me. I wondered if I would end-up like some sort of dominatrix. I had a quick vision of me dressed in some sort of leather corset and thigh-high leather boots.

That vision quickly disappeared when Piper shouted,

“Ouch, that hurt.”

Ben laughed and told her that it was supposed to hurt.

After the third swat I had an idea. Going back into the cottage, I returned with one of my vibrators and teased Piper’s clit with it. After about 30 seconds I stopped and landed another swat.

I alternated between swats and clit teasing as Ben watched and took some photographs. Duke was also watching and between 2 swats I called on him to lick Piper’s pussy for about 30 seconds.

After about 10 swats I asked Ben to take over and I went to the other side of the saw horse to see Piper’s face. She lifted her head and I could see that she was crying.

“Do you want to stop?” I asked. “All you have to do is say that word.”

“No, I know that I am one, but I’m not going to say it.”

I stroked Piper’s face cheek then bent over and kissed her head. Then I went round to her butt and picked-up the vibrator. After the next swat I went to town on her clit with the vibe and finger fucked her at the same time.

Piper’s ‘ouchs’ were followed by moans and I decided that she was getting close to cumming. After 4 more swats she did start cumming.

“Fuck her Ben.” I said.

Ben didn’t need to be told twice and his trousers were round his ankles in seconds. He already had a hard-on and it quickly disappeared inside Piper’s cunt.


Two people satisfied, I needed to be as well so I said,

“My turn, let’s get me swapped with Piper.”

It was the first time that I’d been spanked, and fucked (hopefully) outside since the bad weather had arrived and I was looking forward to it. My pussy was as well, it was dripping. Ben and I quickly untied Piper and as Ben was tying me down on the saw horse, I saw Piper trying to look at her butt.

“Don’t worry Piper, by tomorrow morning it will be back to normal.”

“Good, I don’t want to go home and my parents see red marks on my butt.”

“Your parents often look at your bare butt do they?” Ben asked.

“I’ve started flashing my butt and pussy to my dad and my brother and my mum is sometimes there when I get dressed.”

“Lucky dad and brother.” Ben replied. “I suppose that you were flashing Piper’s dad and brother whilst you were there last week Cherry?”

“What do you think Ben?” I replied.

“Okay, I guess that it was a silly question. Now Cherry, do you want it gentle like Piper, or hard with a cane?”

“Cane please, I’ve been looking forward to this since last year.”

Ben went of to get the cane and Duke took the opportunity to come up behind me and lick my pussy.

“Not now Duke.” Ben said as he came back outside swishing the cane through the air so that we could all hear it.

“OUCH!” I shouted as Ben landed the first swat as soon as he got close enough.

I felt my pussy get wetter in anticipation of what was to come.


Piper came round to my head and I lifted it up. Piper lifted my hair out of the way so that she could see my face as the swats rained down on my butt.

Before long, the tears stopped and the pleasure took over.

“You look like you’re gagging for it Cherry.” Piper said.

After the next swat I managed to reply,

“I am.”

Two swats later I started cumming.

Ben stopped hitting my butt and dropped his trousers again. I reached a new high as Ben’s cock thrust deep inside me.


Five minutes later, Ben lifted his body off mine and his rapidly softening cock slid out of my hole.

“You know just when to stop spanking and start fucking me Ben.” I said.

“It’s your pussy Cherry; it starts convulsing and opening and closing. It’s like it’s searching for something to pull into it.”

“Probably is.” I replied. Can you untie me please?”

Piper did the honours then had a good look at my red butt.

“Those dark red marks don’t look as though they’ll be gone by morning Cherry.”

“Yeah, they’re starting to hurt again, come on Piper, Ben has bought me some lotion specially for my butt.”

Piper and I went inside for Piper to rub the lotion on my butt while Ben tidied-up. I was on my stomach with Piper still working on my butt when Ben came in.

“Play with her clit Piper.” Ben said. “Make her cum again.”

Piper did just that and it rapidly developed into a girl-on-girl session with both Piper and I enjoying each other while Ben watched.


Friday
Piper was right about the dark red marks still being there in the morning, and they hurt a bit when they pressed on anything, but they were nothing compared to what my father did to me. It was quite easy for me to ignore them, especially when Ben woke me up by ramming his cock into my hole as I lay with my back to him and one of my hands still resting on Piper’s pussy.

I don’t know if it was Ben ramming into me or my hand that I started playing with her pussy again, but Piper woke up and we were soon kissing. Ben was nearly late leaving for work.


As Piper and I cleared the breakfast things, then showered, we talked about what we wanted to do that day. I told her that as the weather was okay, I wanted to mess about on the big metal swing frame. I wanted to see if I could get us both hanging upside down at the same time.


It might have looked a nice day outside, but as soon as we went out of the door I felt my nipples go rock hard and I could see that Piper was affected in the same way.

“Do you want to go back inside until it warms up a bit?” I asked Piper.

“Naw, we’ll be fine. It’s not like it’s snowing. I always fancied skiing in the nude you know.”

“Bloody hell Piper, you can’t even ski.”

“Yeah, but a girl can dream can’t she?”

“I’ll have to tell you about some of my dreams sometime.” I replied as we hauled outside some of the equipment that I thought we would need.

“Do you want me to put more lotion on those red marks before we start?” Piper asked.

“No, thank you, they don’t hurt.” I replied.


With all the equipment outside that I thought that we would need outside, and the winch anchored to the bottom of the swing frame, I explained to Piper what I wanted to do. I put my ankle cuffs on, and put my wrist cuffs on Piper’s ankles then, using the step-ladders, I threaded 2 ropes, from the winch, up and through the rings then back to the ground. As I’ve mentioned before, the swing frame was originally designed for 3 swings so it was easily wide enough for 2 young teenage girls hanging upside down with their legs spread wide.

Telling Piper where to sit on the grass (she complained that it was cold), I clipped 2 karabiners to each ankle cuffs, then one of them to each dangling rope.

Piper screamed as I pressed the up button on the winch control and her legs started going up and out.

Twenty seconds later, Piper was hanging upside down with her legs spread wide.

“That was the easy part.” I said to Piper as I moved the step-ladders in next to her.

“Cherry, my head’s pounding with all that extra blood running to it.”

“Hang in there Piper, you’ll soon get used to that.” I replied.


Using 2 more karabiners, I hooked the spare one on her ankles to the ring on the metal frame, then, using the winch control, I lowered her a couple of inches so that she was hooked onto the frame and the the weight on the ropes was gone. I then started to un-thread the ropes to get them into the position for me to go up beside Piper.

Before I climbed down the step ladders I couldn’t resist playing with her pussy for a few seconds until she started to get wet. Much to Piper’s disappointment I stopped after I’d got her all worked up and climbed down and then set-up the ropes for me to haul myself up.

Hooking my ankles to the ropes and grabbing the winch control, I lay down ready to winch myself up.

As I went up I wished that I’d remembered to put a hair band on so that it didn’t hang down over my face, but, whatever; we weren’t going to be like that for long.


Completely off the ground, I reached over for Piper’s hand and asked her how she was doing.

“Okay, I’m getting used to it.”

“Good, now start imagining being like this in the school playground, or on a busy street in town. Imagine people staring at your naked body and coming up to you and playing with your pussy, or men getting their cocks out and forcing it into your mouth.”

“Stop it Cherry, you’ll make me cum.”

“That’s the idea girl.”

“Imaging having a vibrator purring away inside you, or that magic wand strapped to your leg and you coming over and over again.”

“Shut up Cherry.”

“I’ve done that a few times you know, it’s so cool cumming over and over, and not being able to switch the wand off when you think that you can’t take any more. I’m sure that I’ve blacked-out a couple of time.”


We talked and talked about imaginary situations where we were naked and being made to cum over and over.


It seemed like an hour or so later, Piper suddenly said,

“Can you hear that?”

“What?”

“A voice.”

“Naw, it can’t be; no one ever comes down here; except for the occasional hiker in the summer.”

“It is a voice; oh shit, get me down Piper, quickly.”

It was then that I realised that the winch control wasn’t dangling from my wrist cuff. Usually, when I winch myself up I have the control clipped to my wrist cuff and then just let go of it knowing that I can get it whenever I need it. This time, with Piper wearing my wrist cuffs on her ankles, when I’d got my feet to the top of the swing frame and let go of the control, it had fallen to the ground and I hadn’t realised.

“I can’t Piper, I’ve dropped the control.”

“Oh fuck, what are we going to do Cherry?”

“Duke,” I shouted.

Duke came running to us and started sniffing us.

“He can’t understand why he can’t find your pussy.” Piper said.

“Duke,” I said, “get the control box for me.”

Duke just looked at me.

“Duke, the yellow and black control box. Can you get it for me please?”

Duke sat and looked at me.

“Well that work well.” Piper sarcastically said.

“There’s nothing that we can do then, other than hope that Ben comes home early, or a delivery guy comes. Let’s just keep still and quiet and hope that whoever it is doesn’t notice us and just keeps walking.”

“Like they would miss 2 naked girls hanging upside down.” Piper said, “You’ve dropped us in it this time Cherry.”

“Hey, it might be fun.” I replied.


As the voice slowly got closer it became 2 voices, then I saw them. It was the 4 boys who were camping down by the river.

“What the fuck!” I heard one of the boys say. Then another said,

“Fucking hell; are those the 2 girls from yesterday?”

Soon, I was staring at 4 pairs of boys legs, all wearing long trousers and hiking boots, Duke having gone back to laying by the front door.

“Well hello girls,” One of them said, “Just hanging around are you?”

“Very clever,” Piper said, “Can you pass that control thing to my friend please?”

“Maybe.”

By that time all 4 boys were stood in front of us, all staring at out tits and pussies.

“So how did you get like that. Who put you there?”

“I did.” I replied.

“But you’re up there yourself.”

“No fooling you is there?.”

“So why did you do it?”

“Because we like being like this.”

Three of the 4 boys shook their head, not understanding why we’d done it, and probably why we’d done it naked.

“But anyone could do whatever they liked to you.”

“Yes YOU could.” I replied.

There was a long silence, then the gobby boy said to the others,

“So what do you think guys; should we let them down or should we do something to them?”

“Like what?” Boy 2 said.

“We could touch them.” Boy 3 said.

“Touch them where?” Boy 4 said.

“Their tits stupid. You haven’t touched a tit before have you?” Boy 3 said.

“No, have you?”

“Go on then; touch their tits.” Boy 4 said.

He reached over to Piper and touched one of her tits.

“Hold it. Pull on her nipple.”

He did, and Piper moaned.

“Bloody hell, you try it.” The lucky boy said.


Within seconds, all 4 of our tits had a hand on them.

“This one’s tits aren’t very big.”

“Bet I can make her moan.” The boy with his hand on my other tit said.


All 4 boys started squeezing our tits and playing with our nipples. Piper started moaning almost straight away but I managed to stay silent, wanting the boys to do more to my tits. My pussy started to enjoy the attention that my tits were getting and I tried my best to contract and relax my pussy muscles. It didn’t go un-noticed.

“Hey guys, look at this one’s pussy.”

I kept on contracting and relaxing my pussy muscles.

“Touch it.” One boy said.

A few seconds later I felt a finger touch my pussy. I moaned and increased the speed of my contractions.

“Put your finger in her hole.”

He did, and instinct must have told him to go in and out.

“I’m going to do that to this one.”

Soon, both Piper and I were getting finger fucked. I opened my eyes and saw that both boys in front of me had bulges in their trousers. I reached over to one boy’s crotch and rubbed his trousers.

“I think that she likes that. Get your cock out and see if she’ll suck it.”

Piper saw what I was doing and did the same to one of the boys in front of her. Then one of the boys used his brain.

“You 2 go round the back of them and finger them while we fuck their mouths. When we’re done we’ll swap places.”

As one boy got behind me he said,

“Fucking hell; look at her butt. It looks like she got a good whipping.”

“I wonder what she’s been doing to get that.”

My butt was soon forgotten as the finger fucking started again. The little cock in my mouth soon shot its load into my mouth and I swallowed it and kept sucking. I didn’t want to let it go until the finger fucking made me cum. The trouble was, the boy finger fucking me was useless.

Eventually, I gave up and pulled my head back.

“Swap ends Jimmy.” I heard, then saw the trousers in front of my face get zipped-up.

“Blood hell, those red marks look painful.” I heard before another finger invaded my hole.

The new boy in front of me unzipped his trousers and brought out his small cock. I decided there and then that I preferred men’s cocks to boy’s cocks.

As the second cock went into my mouth I started sucking, hoping that the fingers in my pussy would start doing a better job.

I don’t know if the boy finger fucking me had some experience, or it was just the angle that he was going into me, but his finger was rubbing my G-spot as it went in and out.

I started cumming just as the boy in my mouth did. Because I was concentrating on my orgasm, I didn’t manage to swallow all the cum and some of it started running up my cheeks either side of my nose.

As the boy’s cock started to soften, I moved my head back then forward and to the side. I wanted to rub the jism onto his trousers so that it didn’t run into my eyes.


Needless to say, Piper had been doing the same as me and I heard her orgasm arrive.


When we were all done, one of the boys said,

“So what are we going to do with these 2 now?”

“What do you want to do with them?”

“I dunno, what is it we are always told to do with things out in nature?”

“Leave them as we find them.”

“So I guess that we should just walk away and leave them.”

“Guess so. Seeya girls.”

As the 4 boys started walking away Piper shouted,

“Please guys, can you pass one of us the control box?”

“Leave it as we found it.” One of them said, causing a couple of them to laugh.


“Oh fuck Cherry, what are we going to do now?”

“I guess that we’ll have to wait for Ben to get home from work.”

“But that’s not for hours.”

“I hope that it doesn’t rain.” I joked.


After we’d been hanging there for about 30 minutes, Piper said,

“Cherry, my head’s starting to hurt.”

“Close your eyes and relax. Try to think about nice things. Think about what’s going to happen to us tonight.”

“You mean the poker night.”

“Yep.”

“I don’t know how to play poker.”

“Neither do I.”

We both giggled a bit then I tried to make my mind go blank.

I don’t know how long it was, but I heard a car coming along the track. Piper heard it too.

“Is that a car?” Piper asked.

“Sounds like it.”

“Maybe it’s the police.”

“Who would have called them, those boys wouldn’t have.”

“Maybe it’s some repair men.”

“Ben hasn’t called anyone.”

“Maybe it’s Ben.”

“I hope so, but he doesn’t get home until the middle of the afternoon. It hasn’t been that long has it”

“Don’t think so. Maybe it’s .. It’s the postman. Oh shit, he’s going to see us like this.”

“It’s okay, he’s seen me hanging around like this before.”

“But he hasn’t seen me.”

“He’s seen you naked at Mick’s farm.”

“Oh yeah.”

Just then, the little red van stopped and the postman got out. With a big grin on his face he said,

“Hi girls, having fun?”

“We were, but I dropped the control box. You couldn’t pass it to me could you?”

“Sure can. So how long have you been hanging there?”

“Weeks.” Piper replied, “well it seems like it.”


By that time the postman was right in front of us, having a good look at us then bending over to pick-up the control box.

“So how does this thing work?”

“Red button for up, and green for down.”

I suddenly felt myself going down and my hands touched the ground. Then I went up again.

“Just joking.” The postman said and pressed the green button until I was on my back on the ground.

I unclipped the Karabiners on my ankles then got to my feet. I had to hold onto one of the upright of the swing frame for a few seconds to let my body adjust to my vertical orientation (as Ben calls it).

“You okay?” the postman asked.

“Yes, thank you; you couldn’t help me get my friend down could you? I can do it on my own, but it’ll be quicker if you could just hold her up a bit.”

“Yeah, sure, why not. Anything to help a customer. What do you want me to do?”

I laughed a little then said,

“Just put your arms round her waist and lift her a little, she’d not heavy.”

I got the step ladder and put it behind Piper while the postman moved to her front. As he put his arms round her it was like a standing 69 but with him having his clothes on. I smiles to myself as I imagined the 2 of them doing a proper 69.

I quickly unclipped the karabiners and Piper’s legs fell onto the postman’s shoulder. Her pussy was right in his face.

“Hang on a sec.” I said as I slowly climbed down the step ladders and moved them out of the way.

“Can you bend forwards and lower her to the ground please?”

He did, leaving Piper flat on her back on the ground with her head at the postman’s feet. She didn’t move and I wondered if she was trying to look up his shorts (why do postmen always wear shorts, even in winter?).

“Are you okay love?” the postman asked as he looked down at her as Duke came over and started sniffing her pussy.

“Yes, thank you, I’m just letting my blood find my feet.”

“Right, better get on. Oh, I’ve got a letter for you Cherry.”

He picked-up his bag and got the letter out, gave it to me then turned and walked back to his van.

“What’s in the letter Cherry?”

“Don’t know; it might be my passport. Ben’s going to take me abroad somewhere in the summer holidays and we sent off for a passport for me.”

“Let’s have a look?” Piper asked as she slowly got to her feet and told Duke to go away.

I opened the letter, and it was my passport. Looking at the photo I laughed and said,

“Do I really look like that?”

“Passport photos always look stupid, you want to see Isaac’s.”

I laughed and said,

“No thanks.”

“So where’s he talking you?”

“Dunno, somewhere hot; wanna come?”

“My dad’s taking us to Scotland again. It’ll probably rain all week, it usually does.”

“Maybe you could come with us as well. We’re not going until the end of August, I’ll ask Ben.”

“Don’t know if my mum and dad will let me go.”

“I’ll pay for it, I’ve got tons of money.”

“We’ll see. Shouldn’t we be taking Duke back to the farm? I’m going home tomorrow morning.”

“No, Mick’s coming here tonight for the poker game. He’ll take him home with him then.”

“Okay, so what are we going to do now?”

“Get something to eat, I’m starving.”


As we ate a sandwich and drank some milk, I asked Piper if she’d enjoyed hang around.

“I did once I got used to being upside down. I liked being helpless and those boys being able to grope me and me not being able to do anything about it. If some boys had grabbed me when I was clothed then stripped me and strung me up it would have been better.”

“Yea, I like that too, the only thing better would be lots of people watching me while someone was making me cum over and over whilst I’m hanging there.”

“So what’s going to happen tonight at the poker game.”

“Well not poker. They did play a bit of poker the first few times that I was here but it got less and less as they played with my body more and more. Now it’s just tying me up and spanking and fucking me every way that they can think of. These guys have taught me more about sex than any school lesson and certainly more than my mum taught me.”

“So will they tie me up and spank me and fuck me?”

“Do you want them to, or do you just want to watch?”

“Well. I like the idea of watching but I like the idea of being fucked by 3 experienced men even more. I mean, your Ben is great, he really knows how to make a girl happy.”

“Mick and Lewis are just as good. Mick’s cock is the biggest but they all know how to use them.”

“I want some of that girl.”

“Tell you what, I’ll tell the guys that you’ve got a safe word and that they have to stop whatever they’re doing if you say it. Do you still want to use ‘exhibitionist’ as your safe word?”

“Might as well.”

“So how about a leisurely stroll this afternoon before the fun starts tonight?”

“Sounds like a good plan to me. Are we going to put anything on?”

“Only your wellies.”


When we were ready, we set off and walked down to the river, Duke following us and occasionally coming and sniffing our pussies or butts. We walked and talked, only seeing a couple of fishermen on the opposite bank of the river. We waved to both of them, and got waves back.

When we turned to go back, Piper said,

“Let’s put on a show for one of the fishermen.”

“Okay, I’m game, which one?”

“The first one we saw. If he starts to cross the river to us we haven’t got as far to run back to the cottage.”

“Good plan girl.”


When we got near to our victim he saw us and waved again. We waved back then found a suitable tree to lean back on and still be seen by him. Piper went first, leaning back against the tree and spreading her legs.

“Come on Duke, look what I’ve got for you.”

Piper said, and Duke proved that he is a good dog. I stood beside her and played with her nearest tit right up to when she orgasmed.

After Piper had returned to normal, it was my turn. The bark on the tree was a bit rough on my back but that didn’t stop me going for it. Piper and Duke helped and it wasn’t long before I’d cum and the show was over.

As we had played, we had watched the man watching us. I had hoped that he’d drop his trousers and have a wank, but he just sat there staring at us.


Back at the cottage Ben was home and had started getting the tea ready. Piper told us that she was nervous about the poker game and both Ben and I reassured her that all she had to do was speak her safe word and everything would stop. Both Piper and I had a shower before the games started.


Mick was the first to arrive and he got Ben to go outside to help him bring in what he described as a ‘fucking machine’. It’s a padded metal sheet with an electric motor at one end. That motor drives a short, metal bar that goes backwards and forwards, about six inches above, and parallel to the metal sheet. On the end of the metal bar Mick had attached a black silicon dildo.

When he plugged it in and switched it on the wobbly tip of the dildo travelled about 6 inches before going back.

“Thought that you girls might have a use for this.” Mick said as we watched the dildo go back and forward.

I didn’t wait to be asked, and sat on the metal board and lined the dildo up with my hole. Thankfully, Mick had installed a control box on a cable that I could hold whilst sat there, and I switched it on and adjusted my position so that it was comfortable.

“Turn that knob.” Mick said as I started to enjoy the experience.

The speed that dildo was fucking me increased and my eyes lit up. It was nice and I realised that I could get fucked any time that I wanted.

“Can I have a go please?” Piper asked.

I gladly switched the machine off and got up. I hadn’t cum but I was happy to let Piper have a go.

Piper sat there until the dildo made her cum. About half way through, Lewis arrived and I got some beers out of the fridge for the guys.


I guess that the rest of the evening went much the same as all the previous poker nights that I’d been there for; except that there were 2 young teenage girls for the guys to tie-up, spank and face and pussy fuck. Thankfully, the guys weren’t too hard on Piper and she didn’t need to use her safe word.

Unfortunately, at that time of the year it’s too cold to be doing those things outside on an evening.

I have no idea what time it was when Allison came to pick the guys up, but she did joke about Piper being there and said that maybe she should start tying-up her mannequins.


Ben went to sleep with a girl snuggling up to both of his sides.


Saturday
Saturday started with me sucking Ben’s cock until it got hard, then riding him for while until Piper was wide awake enough to take over. I wanted her to have one last fuck before she went home.


It was a good job that Ben was outside checking something on the land rover when Piper’s mother arrived to pick her up. Both Piper and I were still naked and when Ben shouted to let us know, we had to rush to put something on.

When we went out to greet her mother, she was talking to Ben and I heard her say that she wished that they lived out in the country. After hugs and kisses, Piper asked her mother if they could get a dog, and if she could go on holiday with me.

“Woah there Piper,” her mother said, “for starters, we’re not making any quick decisions about a dog, we’ll talk to your father and then wait for a month. If you still want one we’ll talk about it again. As for going on holiday with Cherry, does Ben here know anything about this?”

“I’d love for Cherry to have a friend along with us. It would be great company for Cherry.” Ben replied.

“We’ve already got a holiday booked in Scotland at the start of August.”

“I could go on two holidays. Cherry and Ben are going to go somewhere hot and it will be raining in Scotland, it always is.” Piper excitedly replied.

“Hmm, let’s talk to your father about this when we get home young lady.”


Piper went home wearing only a dress and shoes, and hoping that her mother wouldn’t notice the lack of underwear.



Back to school
-----------------
School seemed a bit different when we went back. I can’t pinpoint exactly what made it different. Maybe it was that I was getting more confident flashing the teachers. Maybe it was Piper getting lunchtime detentions in the headmaster’s office and him fucking the two of us. I don’t know.

What I do know is that it wasn’t long until our exams and I wanted to do good in them so I spent more time revising. As it turned out, I didn’t do too badly at all. I wondered if the pussy flashing and fucking the headmaster had anything to do with it.


Darren and Harry couldn’t help bragging that they’d seen two of their girl classmates naked as well. Everyone seemed to be talking and pointing at Piper and me for a couple of days then everything went back to normal.


Gymnastics stopped cos it was summer term which meant had we to volunteer for another sport. Piper and I both chose Touch Rugby, a new sport for our school and the staff were brave enough to have mixed teams.

Piper and I both played in our short tennis skirts with ‘Strings Only’ bottoms on under the skirts. Most of the time no one realised, but after we slipped and fell over a couple of times some of the boys started doing the ‘touching’ part of the game under our skirts. We never complained and if the teachers saw they didn’t say anything.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 16
---------

The Country Club
--------------------
My Sunday evenings there are proving quite lucrative and my bank balance is looking quite healthy. Ben says that it would take him 4 or 5 years to earn what I’ve got in the bank. He keeps telling me that I don’t know how lucky I am, getting paid huge amounts just to have some fun.

Actually, I do know how lucky I am. I know that I won’t be able to have this much fun when I get old and fat.

Anyway, there’s one man in particular who always calls me over and gets me to fuck him. His name is Sir John Smythe and apparently he owns half of the south of England. He even owns the land that that club is on. He’s given me a nickname, Baby Pussy from the Itty Bitty Titty club. When I asked him why he called me that he told me that my pussy looks like a baby’s and the club part is very self-explanatary


It was on the third week that I was there that Tabitha invited me up onto the stage to join in the sex show. Basically it’s dancing and caressing each other’s bodies with our hands then our tongues. We go from all over, to tits, then to pussies. The finale is when one lucky girl gets to be made to cum by the other girls using a big dildo on her. A couple of the girls admit that their orgasms are fake but mine aren’t. I never have trouble cumming.


It’s good fun and it’s good to give pleasure to the other girls as they’ve helped me a lot.

It was the second time that I was up there when Casey and Harper decided that they were going to use the dildo on me. Boy were they good. I came quite quickly and they kept going until I’d cum twice more.


A couple of weeks later when I was sat on Sir John’s cock going up and down, he asked me if I had any plans for the summer.

“I’m going to Lord Fontlebury’s summer ball at the end of August, then the day after my uncle Ben is taking me away for a holiday. Are you going anywhere nice sir?” I asked.

“Actually, I’m taking the yacht and cruising around the Mediterranean for a few weeks before I too am going to Lord Fontlebury’s summer ball. Actually, now that we are talking about that, you there last year Cherry weren’t you, your body looks familiar.”

“Yes sir, I was; I was the sacrificial virgin.”

“Ah yes, I remember now. You haven’t changed a bit.”

“I’ve grown an inch sir, but that’s all.”

“Well Baby Pussy, how would you like to join me on my yacht?”

“Pardon.” I replied.

“Come and spend a few weeks on my yacht. We’ll stop at a few ports to have a look around and stop at a few beaches. You’ll have a great time.”

“Oh, I don’t know, I’m only 13, it’s my birthday next week actually; I don’t know if my uncle would let me go.”

“Tell him that there will be another girl your age there and that you’ll be able to video call him every few days. Of course it will not cost you, or him anything; in fact he’ll get handsomely rewarded for letting you go Cherry.”

“It sounds wonderful sir, can I let you know next week please.”

“Of course you can. Now suck on this to get me hard then ride me again Baby Pussy.”


When I told Ben about it the next morning he spent about an hour on the internet finding out everything that he could about Sir John Smythe. When he was done he told me that Sir John certainly appeared to be okay and that if Lord Fontlebury thought the offer of ‘work experience’ would be genuine then he was happy for me to go.

Later that week Ben told me that Lord Fontlebury said that Sir John was a ‘sterling chap’ and that everything would be ‘above board’.


The next Sunday I made a point of looking for Sir John and was a little disappointed when I couldn’t find him at first. He arrived a little later and immediately called me over.

After I’d got him a drink he told me to sit on his lap. With his fingers paying with my clit he said,

“Well Baby Pussy, will your uncle let you come for a ride on my yacht?”

“Yes sir, he will. He said that it will be a great educational experience for me. The only concern that I have is that I couldn’t possibly go dressed like this (just the way too short skirt and heels); I’ll need to get a whole new wardrobe and it will need to be one that will be suitable for such an opulent yacht. I wouldn’t know where to go to find such a place and I’m sure that it will cost me a fortune.”

“Slow down Baby Pussy, the trip won’t cost you a penny, and you don’t need to take anything with you, just that cute little body of yours and your passport. My staff will provide everything that you will need; and don’t worry about getting there and back, my private transport will take care of all that. As I say, all you need with you when you leave your house is your passport.”

“I don’t know what to say sir. It sounds amazing, a chance of a lifetime, but why me sir?”

“I like your cute little body and you have a great attitude towards life. Please say yes Cherry.”

Sir John’s fingers had got quite busy while we were talking and for the next few minutes I was incapable of answering. When I was I said,

“Yes Sir John, I would love to spend some time on your yacht. My body and my brain will be yours from when you pick me up until when you drop me off back at home.”

“Good decision Baby Pussy, now get on your knees and thank me properly.”


I was so happy and found it difficult to concentrate for the rest of the evening and when I got home I woke Ben to give him my good news.



My 14th birthday
-------------------
This was a school day so it wasn’t that special. Ben didn’t know what to buy me so I told him that the best uncle in the world didn’t need to buy anything for his favourite niece because he’d already given her everything that she could possibly need.

He did however take me to the most expensive restaurant in town on the Saturday evening and we had a great time. I wore a new outfit that he’s bought me that day. The dress was VERY revealing and I’m sure that it was designed to be worn with a slip underneath, but, of course, I wore nothing under it and I got a few people staring at me.



The Summer Fair
--------------------
Every year in July, Lord Fontlebury has a Summer Fair in one of his fields and the whole town is invited. Unfortunately, I missed it last year because I wasn’t here then, but this year Ben told me that we were going to it. I didn’t need to be told twice as they never have anything like that in the city where I used to live.

One time when I was talking to Chloe she told me about it, and that Mick usually takes Duke, Foxy and half a dozen sheep and he gives everyone a demonstration of how the 2 dogs can drive the sheep just about anywhere he wants.

Chloe, and then Ben, told me that there would be all sorts of side shows, and in the marked-off area there would be all sorts of displays and demonstrations.

Piper also told me that her family always go and that most of the school kids go with their parents. The school also puts on a few shows by the kids in the arena as well. I was quite disappointed when I found out that our year’s gymnastics / aerobics display wasn’t going to be included. I really liked the idea of have another ‘wardrobe malfunction’ and ending up naked in front of the whole town.


Anyway, the big day arrived, and fortunately, the weather was kind to us. It didn’t take long for us to bump into Piper and her parents, Isaac having already gone off with his mates. I asked Ben if I could hang with Piper and suggested that he’d probably find Mick and Lewis in the beer tent. He liked that idea so Piper and I went off on our own. Mr and Mrs Johnson gave Piper some money and she and I went off to have some fun.

We bumped into a lot of our school mates as we walked around, but never stayed with them. It was fun there, and we also had more fun flashing our pussies to unsuspecting people. Piper had had to wear knickers to the fair because her mother was with them, but as soon as we were alone she found a place to take them off and stuff them in her bag.


Anyway, we came to this stall thing that charges a pound to throw 2 wet sponges at a poor person who had their head and hands through holes in a big board that took up the whole of one side of a gazebo. We were stood watching some poor young woman get her head soaking wet when Dave (one of the business men from Wednesday evenings) came and stood next to us and said hello.

As we talked he told us that some of the other business men ran the stall each year as their contribution to Lord Fontlebury charity fund. Then he asked us if we’d be prepared to be the lucky girl for a while. He also told us that there was a ‘perk’ for the girls who volunteered.

Neither Piper nor I asked what the perk was but we did volunteer. Dave told us to be back there in about an hour so we went and got an ice cream and watched a couple of the demonstrations to kill the time.

Mick and another farmer’s sheep dogs demonstrations took up most of that time.


Anyway, when we got back to the wet sponge stall Dave was there waiting. A different girl was getting her head wet.

Dave took us round the back of the stall and into the gazebo that had walls on the 3 sides that weren’t boarded. Because of that it was a bit dark inside, but not dark enough for us not to see another couple of the business men from the Wednesday evenings, and yet another one who was obviously fucking the lucky wet sponge victim. She was bent over so that her head was through the head hole in the big board. Her feet were about 3 feet apart and she was totally naked.

“So is that the perk that you mentioned Dave; that we get fucked while the public throw the wet sponges at us?” I asked.

“No fooling you is there Cherry?” Dave said. “Still want to volunteer?”

“Well, I don’t know; you’d be taking advantage of our bodies wouldn’t you?”

“Of course, but it is for a good cause.”

“That’s the sponge throwing not the fucking.”

“Yes, but would you volunteer for the sponges without the fucking?”

“We already did Dave. But I guess that getting fucked would make it all worth while. What do you think Piper.”

“I’m up for it if you are Cherry. I haven’t been fucked since Wednesday.”

“Isaac not looking after you?”

“Not had the chance. Mums been around all the time.”

“I guess that you’ve got a deal then Dave. Shall we get naked now?”

“You can do, or you can wait until it’s your turn.”

I looked at Piper who was already unbuttoning the front of her dress. I did the same and within a minute we were both naked.

“So will you tell us which one of you is going to fuck which of us?” Piper asked.

“Do you want to know, or would you like to be kept in the dark?”

“I guess that it doesn’t matter,” I said, “just so long as they make us cum. Right Piper?”

“Spot on Cherry, I haven’t cum yet today.”


“I like the chain Cherry.” One of the guys said, referring to my waist chain. “Is that some words hanging in front of your pussy? What does it say?”

“Fuck Me.” I replied.

“Yes, we’re going to do that, but what does you chain say?”

“Fuck Me.” I again replied.

The guy bent down in front of me, lifted the words (which made my pussy tingle a bit), then said,

“So it does. Well, we’ll be happy to do as instructed Cherry.”


Shortly after that, the girl who was currently being fucked orgasmed. We saw her body tremble, and heard her; even through the big wooden wall. I wondered if anyone out the front could tell that she was cumming.

When she pulled her head and hands back into the gazebo and stood up I realised that it was Jenny, our swimming instructor. I’d previously wondered if she was getting fucked by some of the business men but now I knew that she was.

I said hello to Jenny and told Piper that she could go first. As she poked her head and hands through the wall, one of the men moved in behind her and I heard her gasp as her hole got filled.

“So Jenny,” I said, “why don’t you join us in the steam room on a Wednesday evening then?”

“Before you started going Cherry I used to go and have the fun that you and Piper now have. It’s just that something else cropped-up that I couldn’t get out of it. You’re not complaining are you?”

“Fuck no; we love those evenings, even though we’re sometimes a little sore the next day.”


Jenny started getting dressed and I couldn’t help notice that a bra and knickers weren’t put on underneath her top and skirt. I wondered if she was going to have what I was hoping to get - jism running down the insides of my thighs.


I stood talking to the business men as they took it in turns to fuck Piper. While that was going on, 4 more men and 2 girls came in.

“Got 2 more volunteers.” one of the men said.

“Do we have to strip off now?” One of the girls asked as she looked at the naked me.

“Well you could wait until it’s your turn but Cherry here stripped off as soon as she came through the door.”

“Well I guess that we’d better strip as well.” The other girl said.

We all watched (except the guy who was fucking Piper), as the 2 girls got naked. One wasn’t wearing any knickers under her miniskirt and neither of them wore a bra. Both had bald pussies.

I had sort of hoped that one of the guys would tell me to bend over and fuck me in the middle of the gazebo but they didn’t. I smiled to myself as I thought that we could have had a real orgy in there.


After Piper had orgasmed and calmed down, she withdrew her head and hands and with dripping, matted hair, she turned to me.

“That was fun. There was loads of people that I knew out there and I kept wondering what they’d think if they knew that I was naked and getting fucked as they watched me?”

“The sensible ones would be jealous and if they weren’t jealous do you really care?

“Nope.”

“No, I won’t care either. Can I stick my head through now Dave?”


I did, and within seconds I felt a cock at the entrance to my hole. After a quick gasp I looked round. One of the boys in my class had a wet sponge in his hand and was waiting to be told that he could throw it.

“Is that you Cherry?” the boy asked.

I ignored him and within seconds a wet sponge landed on the board just above my head. The water ran down and dripped onto my neck.


I don’t know who was fucking me, but I started to grunt a bit as my shoulders kept getting pushed against the board. I soon lost track of the number of sponges that came flying at my head; and the people who were throwing them and watching soon became a blur.

As the waves of pleasure receded I was happy to feel another, slightly larger cock enter me and I grunted again as the owner of the cock thrust deep and hard.

Two more orgasms and 3 more cocks (I think) later, I could feel my legs weakening. I felt the current cock withdraw, then a hard slap on one of my butt cheeks, so I pulled my head and hands back through the holes.

“Thank you girls;” Dave said, “will we see you on Wednesday evening?”

“Of course.” Piper replied for the both of us.


I just stood there for a while, and watched one of the other girls bend over and put her head and hands through the holes in the board. Piper passed me my dress, and as we got dressed one of the guy’s said,

“Thank you girls, your contributions are gratefully appreciated.”

“Our pleasure.” Piper said as she lifted the gazebo wall flap for us to leave.


As we walked away from the gazebo, wet hair starting to dry in the gentle breeze, Piper asked me who had fucked her. I told her that I wasn’t going to tell her.

“Right, I won’t tell you who fucked you then.” she replied.

“That’s okay, it’s sort of nice not knowing who’s cum is running down my thighs.” I said with a big grin on my face.


We went and got another ice cream and sat on the grass watching one of the displays for a while. Our bare butts were on the grass and I could feel the jism seeping out of my pussy onto the grass. My knees were up but the only people who would have been able to see my pussy were any performers who came near to us, or anyone on the other side of the arena who had a pair of binoculars; and I couldn’t see any of those.


Ice cream gone, and the display got boring, we got up and wandered off. It wasn’t long before we bumped into Piper’s parents and Mr Johnson told Piper that they’d been looking for her because they had to leave. We all hugged each other and Mr Johnson whispered that I’d have to go to their house for another sleepover.

“Yes,” I whispered back, “I’d like for you to see more of me.”

He had a smile on his face as they walked away. I was thinking about getting naked in front of him again and wondering if I could find a way for him to fuck me. I had a quick flash of jealousy as I thought of him fucking Piper. I just knew that the next time I saw Piper I’d have to talk to her about her finding a way to do just that.


I decided not to go looking for uncle Ben quite yet, instead I wanted to see if I could find a way to flash my little pussy and tiny tits. The dress that I was wearing has buttons all the way up the front. I unfastened the bottom button and 2 at the top. As I walked I knew that if someone looked at the right angle they’d be able to see the front of my slit. My tits wouldn’t be visible unless I bent forwards, but hey, you can’t win them all.


One area of the field that we hadn’t been into was the funfair. I’d never been to a funfair before I wanted to see what all the noise was about. It seemed quite out of place in the quiet of the countryside.

Anyway, I wandered over and as I walked round, a couple of men on stalls called for me to have a go at stupid things. Ignoring them, I saw a couple of rides that were for little kids and passed them.

Then I saw something called the ‘House of Horrors’.

“Yeah,” I thought, “who are they kidding?”

I looked closer and saw that it was 2 big lorry trailers, side by side, and painted to look like an old haunted house with scary (ha) pictures all over it.

I watched a couple of teenage girls go in and then saw a teenage boy and girl come out of the exit. The girl was wearing a floaty skirt and just as she got to the last bit she screamed as her skirt and her hair blew up.

Under the skirt she was wearing a tiny, see-through thong. I was sure that I caught a glimpse of the front of her slit before she pulled her skirt down.

“That explains why there was a handful of teenage boys standing around the exit.” I thought, smiled and decided to have a go.

Getting some money out of my purse, I went and paid and went in. It was quite dark in there. Putting my bag over my shoulder, I unfastened another button at the bottom of my dress. That left only 3 buttons holding the light weight, loose fitting dress together.

As I wandered along, I admit that I did get a bit scared at times. Some of the scary pictures that got lit-up and were scary, and some of the err, objects that sprang up didn’t look very nice; but I moved fast. It was the exit that I was looking forward to.

Remembering to take my bag off my shoulder and carry it in one hand, I pushed open the exit door and stepped out. Everything went as I had hoped, and the amazingly strong gust of wind that blew up from under my feet turned my dress inside out. If my arms had been up in the air and I wasn’t holding my little bag, I’m sure my dress would have blown right up and off me. I had to settle for it still covering my face but nothing below.

I just stood there screaming for what seemed like hours, but was probably less than 5 seconds. It wasn’t the shock or embarrassment of suddenly being virtually naked out there in public with at least a few teenage boys looking at me, it was the pleasure of ‘accidentally’ being in such a position.

I love it when a plan comes together.

As the cheers started to register I decided that if I stayed like that for much longer, people would realise that it it wasn’t an accident so I stepped forwards, off the jets of air, and grabbed my dress and pulled it back down.

As I walked passed the group of teenage boys I got all the expected comments: -

“Nice pussy.”

“Nice body.”

“You’ll grow some proper tits soon girly.”

“I could fuck that.”

I wondered how many other girl’s pussies those boys had seen that afternoon.


Over in a quiet corner of the field, there were a couple of old land rovers and some men were giving kids a chance to do a bit of driving. I watched a couple of kids having their first driving lesson then felt an arm come over my shoulder from behind.

I moaned as the arm came further over me and slid down the inside of my dress. I moaned again as the fingers squeezed my little tit then rolled my nipple.

“Hmmm, that’s nice.” I said as I looked up and saw Ben.

“Hey kiddo, how are you doing?”

I leaned against him as his fingers continued to roll and pull my nipple. After a few seconds of pleasure I said,

“Can you teach me how to drive Ben? We can use the field opposite the cottage.”

“Yeah, sure I can Cherry, but you’ll have to put some proper shoes on.”

“Is that all that I need to wear?”

“If that’s what you want Cherry.”

“I don’t want to wear the shoes but I can see why you said that I have to.”

“Okay my sexy little girl. We can start whenever you want, but we’d better keep away from that big tree. Trees are a magnet to learner drivers. What have you being doing all afternoon, and where is Piper? I just fancied playing with her tits as well.”

“Sorry Buster, but Piper had to go home, but not before we’ve been fucked a few times.”

“Yeah, right, where are you going to get fucked here?”

“You’d be surprised Ben.”

“Knowing you I doubt that. Do you want to stop at McDonalds on the way home?”

“Yes please Ben, there might be some boys that I can flash my pussy at.”

We did, and I did.
VanessaEvans
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:25 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 259 times
Contact:

Re: Cherry

Post by VanessaEvans »

Cherry
by Vanessa Evans

Part 17 - My amazing first holiday abroad
-------------------------------------------------

Sir John had told me that the only thing that I needed to take with me was my passport, but I talked to Ben about this as I wasn’t sure that he meant it literally.

Did he mean that I should walk out of the door totally naked with my passport in my hand, or did he mean that I should be clothed and take a few basics with me. I told Ben that I thought that he meant that I should be clothed with a few basic but Ben said that if he said nothing but your passport, then that was what I should do.

I used the argument that he couldn’t possibly mean for me to travel and go through airports and sit on an aeroplane totally naked. What would people think? I’d get locked-up and miss my holiday.

I wanted to believe Ben, but could I really risk being totally naked.


On the morning of the big day, I got up and showered then thought again about what to wear. In the end I settled for a little clutch bag containing just my passport, my birth control pills and a few tampons. I just hoped that Ben was right and that I wouldn’t end up in jail.

Then Ben heard a helicopter and wondered if the military were flying over us again.

The noise got so loud that we went outside to see what was going on. Ben joking that we were getting invaded by the Russians.


What happened next left us both dumbfounded. In the field over the road was a helicopter with a man getting out of it and walking towards us. He came right up to us, me still totally naked, and said,

“Are you Miss Cherry?”

“Yeeeees.” I questioningly replied, wondering if the man really was at the right house.

“I’ve come to take you to Sir John’s plane, are you ready?”

I just stood there staring at him, not believing what I was hearing.

Ben dashed into the cottage and came back with my clutch bag.

“She’s ready.” Ben said as he put my bag over my shoulder and gently pushed my back.

“Is it okay for her to travel like that?” Ben asked.

“It is how I expected to find her sir. Is her passport in the bag sir?” The pilot replied.

Ben nodded as I turned and kissed Ben goodbye then followed the pilot to the helicopter.

The pilot had to show me how to put the headphones and seat belt on. Normally I would have enjoyed a man touching my bare stomach but I was too numb in disbelief to register the contact.

Within seconds we were rising up off the ground.

Once we got flying forwards I heard the pilot’s voice in the headphones,

“Is this your first helicopter flight Miss Cherry?”

“Yes, yes it is. I never realised how noisy they are.”

“That’s why we wear the headphones. I can put some music on if you wish, but I suggest that you look outside and enjoy the experience, the flight will only last 15 minutes.”

All too quickly we started descending and landed besides one of those small private jet things at some airport somewhere. I hadn’t a clue where we were as there were no big buildings with an airport name on them.

The pilot switched off the engine; then when the blades stopped turning, he got out and came round to my side. Opening the door he said,

“If madam would care to walk over to the plane please.”


As I walked over to the little jet a young woman came out of the plane. She was wearing a nearly there skirt (like the one that I wear at the Country Club), very high heels and a silly little hat. She smiled at me and when I had got to the top of the steps she said,

“Welcome to Pussy Airways, flight SJ1. If madam would care to take a seat we will be taking off in a few minutes.”

I looked down the plane and saw only half a dozen seats, big comfy seats. One was occupied by another girl who looked about my age and she was as naked as I was.

I smiled at her as I took a seat opposite her.

“Hi.” I said; “have you any idea where we are going?”

“No idea, and I don’t care just as long it is somewhere hot.”

We then introduced ourselves. She is called Skye and is also 14 years old. She is skinny and has breasts that stick out about the same as mine, but a lot wider at the base, just like Piper’s, and a bald pussy. Skye told me that she had met Sir John at the Country Club where she works as a waitress during the day on Saturdays and Sundays. I asked her if she had to wear a uniform wondering if it was like mine. She had to wear a uniform but the skirt was quite a bit longer and she has to wear a blouse; then I remembered that it was women and kids as well during the day. That hadn’t stopped Sir John from taking her to a quiet place in the club and fucking her numerous times before talking her parents into a few weeks work experience on his yacht. She hadn’t arrived naked, the cabin crew hostess, or whatever her job title was, had got her to strip just as soon as she boarded the plane.

“So,” I said, “a few weeks on a big boat living it up, getting fucked and soaking up the sun; sounds good to me. I wonder how many men there will be there, and if we’ll have to wear clothes at any time.”

“Lots of men, lots of sun, and no clothes I hope.” Skye said.

“I’ve never been on an aeroplane before.”

“Don’t worry about it Cherry,” Skye replied, “You’re safer than when you cross the road. Just relax and enjoy the new experience.”

“It looks like we’re going to have a few of those Skye.”


Just then the hostess came along and told us that we could unfasten our seatbelts and walk about if we wished. Then she asked us if she could get us a drink or anything else. She then opened one of those ceiling lockers and got a small case out.

“Perhaps you would care to pass the time using one of these?” She asked.

We ordered some orange juices and as she went to get them I said,

“Walk around; ha, there’s more room in our kitchen.”

We laughed and Skye opened the case. We gasped a little as we saw a row of different vibrators, all in separate cut-outs of a big sponge.

“Blimey,” Skye said, “I wonder if the rest of the holiday is going to be like this?”

“Works for me.” I said as I picked-up one of the vibrators and switched it on.


I was just shuffling my butt to the front of my seat as our drinks arrived. The hostess smiled at me as she put my drink on the chair’s armrest.

“Good choice.” She said looking at the vibrator in my hand.

“I hope so, I need something to bring me back to earth” I replied, not realising how stupid my choice of words was.


Two girls enjoyed themselves and before long the captain told us that we were about to land and that we had to fasten our seatbelts. I looked out of the window for some clue as to where we were, but there was nothing. As we rolled down the runway all I could see was a heat haze rising up from the ground, hills, trees, not a lot of grass, and then a small building.


The heat hit us as the door opened and I looked around as I climbed down the steps. I saw a man in a uniform and another helicopter parked in front of the jet.

“If you ladies would care to follow me please?” The uniform said.

He opened the helicopter door and 2 naked young teen girls climbed in.


During the 10 minute flight, above all the excitement, I realised that I was horny. My nipples were rock hard and throbbing, and my pussy was throbbing too, and VERY wet. I quickly checked that I had correctly registered that the seats were leather.


I got a little scared as the helicopter slowly went down and landed on the back of what I assumed was Sir John’s boat, tied-up in a harbour with lots of other big boats sorry, yachts. When we first started going down I thought that we were going to land in the sea.

When the blades finally stopped turning I saw a young woman walk towards us. She looked to be in her early twenties and was only wearing an ultra-short skirt that matched the one on the girl on the aeroplane; nothing else.

She opened the door and said,

“Hi girls, I’m Harlee, I am the person who will look after whilst you are here, please follow me.”

We climbed out and followed her into this amazing room; everything was white, seats, carpet, table, everything.

“Have a seat girls.” Harlee said.

We looked at each other then sat on one of the big, white, leather sofas. As I sat down I worried about my pussy leaking and staining the leather. It was then that I realised that my pussy wasn’t that wet on the outside even though it felt like it was gushing. I guessed that the lovely warm breeze was drying my juices just as soon as they escaped from my hole.

I watched Harlee turn and walk to the bar and saw that, just like the hostess on the plane, the bottom half of her naked butt was showing all the time. She poured 2 glasses of orange juice. Before stirring them, I saw her put a teaspoon of a blue powder into each glass. As she brought them over to us I wondered about the powder. Had we been tricked into coming there? Were we about to be drugged then sold to some rich Arab prince for his harem?

I needn’t have worried. As Harlee handed us our glasses she said,

“The temperature here is such that everyone needs to drink a lot each day. If you are wondering about the blue powder, relax. You’ve already had some in the orange juice that you had on the plane. It’s an aphrodisiac; it relaxes you and makes you horny all the time. Please feel free to help yourself to juice or water from the bar, but don’t put more than one teaspoon of the blue powder in each glass. Too much can make you ill.”

I did relax and wondered if that was why my pussy had been wanting some attention when I had been on the plane. I wondered where I could get a ton of that powder.

Just then we heard the helicopter engine start-up and we all watched as it rose up into the air then disappeared behind some buildings.

When the noise allowed Harlee continued,

“As I said earlier, I will be your host while you are here, and when we go anywhere on land. I will organise everything for you and if you want anything, anything at all, come and see me. Please don’t go through any door that says ‘staff only’. Trust me, there is nothing exciting through those doors, only things that are required to run the yacht.

You may go on the Bridge but please don’t distract the Captain. He has a job to do and doesn’t need you trying to distract or seduce him. By the way, he’s probably older than your grandfather. Also, he is the only male member of staff, all the others are young girls like myself. Sir John will be joining us in a couple of days.”

“So the helicopter taking off wasn’t to go and collect him?” Skye asked.

“No, he’s off handling his business affairs somewhere but his schedule indicates that he’ll be joining us in a couple of days. It will give you the chance to get used to living on the yacht. Right, where was I, oh yes, one of the staff is a trained beautician and this afternoon she will start laser hair removal treatment for you to remove all your unwanted body hair.”

Skye interrupted,

“Pubic hair as well?”

“Especially pubic hair, Skye isn’t it?” Harlee said.

“Yes, sorry to interrupt, it’s just that I hate having hair down there.”

“So do I.” Harlee said; then continued,

“As I said, you are free to go anywhere on the yacht, except through doors labelled ‘staff only’, and Sir John’s suite. You may only go there by invitation. Also, you may not leave the yacht without specific permission, and then only while accompanied.

Meals will be served at a number of locations dependant on the weather and Sir John’s wishes.”

Giving each of us a necklace with a little gold heart on it, Harlee continued,

“Wear this all the time that you are on-board. Press the front of it and a member of staff will find you and attend to your requirements.

There will be guests on-board at times, sometimes without Sir John being here, part of your job here is to entertain these men and sometimes women. Don’t worry, none of them will have wrinkles.”

“Yuk!” Skye said.

“You may sunbathe anywhere on the yacht but please make sure that your bodies are adequately covered in suntan lotion all the time. No one, least of all Sir John, wants you to burn.”

Another one of the staff is also a hairdresser and she will take care of your hair for you.

When we get a suitable place one of the staff will teach you how to scuba dive and water ski.

Right, do you have any questions?”


I think that Skye was as amazed as I was and neither of us said anything.

“Okay, I’ll now take you on a quick tour of the yacht then you can explore on your own later. Please finish your drinks and follow me.”

We quickly downed the rest of our OJs then followed Harlee. Wow! That boat, sorry, yacht, is from a different world. When Harlee showed us our shared room the one bed was big enough to sleep 6. We had a big, walk-in shower that both of us could use without even touching the other. The wardrobes were big enough to hold the wardrobes of all the girls in my school class; not that we’d use them.

Back in the main lounge, Harlee pressed a button and a part of the wall opened up revealing a computer. Harlee told us that it was connected to the internet via a satellite link and that we could video link to our parents any time that we wanted. She showed us how to use the face tracking facility so that our parents (uncle) wouldn’t be able to see that we were naked.

Then Harlee told us that we were free to do whatever we liked for the rest of the day apart from our laser treatment. The beautician would find us when we were needed. Just before she left us she pointed out a button, telling us to press it if we needed anything.

Skye asked for some more orange juice. I watched Harlee put some more of the blue powder in our glasses.

Handing us our glasses Harlee asked,

“Have you thought of any questions girls?”

“Yes,” Skye said, “Where are we?”

“We are in Athens Marina. The big buildings that you can see over there are Athens City. We will be sailing when Sir John joins us in a couple of days - unless he changes his plans. When you’re as rich as he is he can change his mind whenever he wants.”

“When we go ashore will we be able to go like this?” I asked.

“Sir John will decide if clothing is deemed necessary and if so, what sort of clothing. It will then be provided for you. On that subject, please let me measure you.”

Harlee quickly disappeared then reappeared with a tape and a pen and piece of paper. When she bent down in front of me she said,

“I see that the aphrodisiac is working well.”

I smiled to myself and was proud that my body was going to be super horny for the next few weeks.


When Harlee left us alone I said,

“This place is out of this world. I’m going to love it here.

”Me too, I can’t wait to show-off my body on some nice beach or walking around some town.” Skye replied. “Shall we go for a wander? We might find some cute guys to tease.”

“Lead on girl.” I said.

Skye led the way and we soon were in our room. She started opening all the wardrobes and drawers. I didn’t see the point as we had nothing to put in them, but when she opened one big drawer she stopped and said,

“Whoa there. Come and look at these Cherry.”

I went and stood next to Skye.

“Fucking hell. I can see my pussy getting quite sore.”

This big drawer was full of vibrators and dildos. There must have been 25 or 30 of them there.

I picked up a big black dildo and ran the tip over my pussy.

“Hmmm, yes, this bad boy is going to be busy; but not right now, I want to go up onto the deck to see what I can see. Hey Skye, has your clit grown since we started drinking that blue powder stuff? I’m sure that mine has.”

Skye put her hand down between her legs then said,

“You might be right Cherry, mine does feel a bit bigger. Maybe it’s the blue powder or maybe it’s just because we’re feeling so horny all the time.”

“Yeah, maybe. I think that the blue powder is making us horny.”


We went out onto the deck and looked around. When we first arrived I was too amazed by our immediate surroundings to notice that the yacht was parked in a line of similar yachts. The yachts on either side of us looked deserted but I could see people on some of the other yachts further away. Some of the people looked like they were working, although they were wearing slightly more than Harlee had been wearing.

The rear of the yacht was tied to a sort of floating wooden walkway that had lots of other boats tied to it. I later found out that the yacht was ‘Moored’ in the Marina at the port of Athens.

There weren’t many people walking around which disappointed me a little because I wanted people to see my naked body.

We climbed up onto the upper deck and wandered around. Looking though the windows of what I assumed was the Bridge, we could see an old man looking at some big pieces of paper on a table. I assumed that the man was the Captain. He didn’t look up so we continued our exploration.

At the front of the yacht we found an area that Skye said would be great for sunbathing. The floor was slightly sloping down to the front which Skye said would be great for watching where we were going. It also meant that anyone who we could see would be able to see us.

“Do you fancy coming back here after we’ve finished exploring Cherry?” Skye asked.

“Yeah, sure. I think that I need to relax a bit, it’s been one hell of a day so far and I’m starting to feel a bit hungry.”

“Yeah, me too.”


Exploring a yacht doesn’t take that long, even one that big, and we were soon back in the main lounge.


“Shall I press the front of my gold heart and see what happens?” I asked.

“Yeah, go on then.”


Twenty seconds later, another young woman appeared. She too was wearing only an ultra-short skirt that leaves her bald slit and half her butt easily visible all the time.

“How may I help you ladies?”

“We were wondering about getting something to eat and some suntan lotion. We’re planning on doing some sunbathing later.”

“Certainly, we have some lunch already prepared if you would care to follow me.”

The girl led us to the dining room where some snacks and drinks were laid out on the end of the big table.

“We thought that it was best that you eat inside for the first day so that your bodies can adjust to the climate here. Tomorrow, all meals will be served out on the deck, unless Sir John directs us otherwise. After you have eaten just go to where you wish to sunbathe and press your heart. Someone will come to you with towels and sun cream.”


“Wow,” Skye said as she picked-up a little, crust free, sandwich. “I could get used to living like this.”

“I wonder if these jugs of water have got that blue powder in it?” I asked, not really expecting Skye to be able to answer me.

“I hope so. I like feeling horny all the time. You’re not against a little girl-on-girl action are you Cherry? You’ve got a cute little body and I would like to get my hands on it.”

I put my glass of water and sandwich down and looked at Skye. When I had swallowed the sandwich that was in my mouth I leant over to Skye. One hand went to her right tit, the other to her pussy, and I kissed her on her mouth whilst my hands got busy.

As I broke the kiss I backed off and said,

“Does that answer your question Skye?”


After eating we went on the deck at the front of the yacht and when we turned around we saw yet another girl wearing only a similar skirt, standing there with towels and suntan lotion in her hands.

The girl seemed to know where we wanted to lay and spread the towels.

“Can I help you with the suntan lotion ladies?” She asked.

Skye and I looked at each other then Skye said,

“Yes please.”


We just stood there as the girl covered first Skye’s body, then mine, with the lotion. Both Skye and myself moaned a little as the girl rubbed lotion on our pussies and brought us both off, right there on the deck. I decided that I was going to enjoy my time on the yacht.


Skye and I lay there for ages. We talked and talked, mainly about where we were, but a bit about our lives. It turns out that Skye lives in the town at the other side of the Country Club.

When another boat slowly sailed passed us we both stood up and waved at the people on it. We only saw an old man and a young woman wearing a bikini and they both waved back at us. I wondered what they though about there being 2 totally naked 14 year old girls on the deck of Sir John’s yacht.

I also wondered what any watchers were thinking when the horniness got too much for both of us and we both masturbated out there on the deck of the yacht in the marina. Wondered, but didn’t care. In fact if there was anyone watching us I hoped that they enjoyed the show.


Shortly after we’d made ourselves cum, one of the staff came out to us and said the beautician was ready for one of us to have our laser hair removal session. I wasn’t bothered if I went first or second so I told Skye to go first. I walked round the deck for another look to see what I could see, and who could see me, before laying down again. This time I lay on my stomach with my legs spread wide. My right hand was underneath me holding my pubis and my fingers were toying with my clit.

I’m totally sure that it was bigger that day than the previous day.


It must have been about an hour later when Skye and the staff girl returned and I was told that it was my turn. I looked at Skye’s pubis but they didn’t look any different. I don’t know what I was expecting because bald is bald.


In the treatment room, another girl staff member, similarly dressed (or undressed) said hello then invited me to climb onto the table. She then explained what she was going to do then disappointed me by telling me that the treatment wouldn’t totally stop all hair from growing around my pussy. She explained that because I was only 14, not all of my hair follicles had developed yet. She told me that she’d give me one more treatment before I went home and that she’d give me the name of a local beautician whom I could go to when more hairs started to grow.

What she said made sense so I accepted it and lay back to enjoy the new experience.

After having a close inspection of my whole pussy area she told me that I had done a good job of removing what had already grown. Then she spread some clear gel all over the area before holding this weird machine on different areas of me. I’d been expecting some pain but there was nothing other than a slight tingling. This enhanced my already excited state and in the end I just couldn’t stop myself from cumming.

The girl just stepped back, watched and smiled as my body jerked about. As I returned to normal she said,

“That looked good, don’t worry about it, quite a lot of girls have an orgasm at some point during the treatment. One girl that I treated had 3 before I could finish. Your friend had one earlier.”

She finished my front then got me to lift my legs and spread them as wide as I could while she held that machine all over the tops of my inner thighs.

Then she surprised my by asking me to get on my hands and knees with my knees as wide as the table would allow. I’d never seen any hairs grow around my butt hole and wondered it that was just because I was only 14.


Treatment over, and not feeling or looking any different, I got another surprise when she told me to sit on the side of the table and lift my arms as high as I could. She then proceeded to give my armpits the same treatment.


Again, when I thought that it was all over, she surprised me again by getting me to get back up on the table and treating my legs. That part took a lot longer than the rest and at the end I was thankful that the time that I usually spend each day plucking my pubis and shaving my pits and legs would be greatly reduced.


Back up on the deck I caught Skye playing with her pussy.

“Don’t stop just because I’m back. Keep going, I might learn something.” I said.

She did, and I didn’t. I guess that I’ve been doing it right all this time.


We spent the next couple of hours just getting our all-over tan started but I kept getting up and going for a wander around the deck.

“Can’t settle?” Skye asked.

“No, I guess that it’s the excitement of the place. It’s just so awesome. And of course, I’m so excited that I’m naked and horny all the time. I just want lots of men to see me and watch me make myself cum.”

“Yes, I know what you mean; I want the same. I’m sure that we’ll get the chance quite soon. I think that I should call my parents to let them know that I’m okay. Mum will be a bit worried, she said that she’d leave her laptop on all the time so that she wouldn’t miss me trying to call her.”

“Yes, I guess that I should call my uncle.”


Skye pressed the button on her necklace and a minute later Harlee walked up to us.

“Can you show us how we can call our parents please Harlee? I want to let my mum know that I’ve arrived okay.”

“Yes, sure, if you’d like to follow me.”


“Are you sure that my mum won’t be able to see that I’m naked?” Skye asked as Harlee pressed a few buttons and a phone ringing tone could be heard.

“As long as you stay sat on that chair the camera will stay focused on your face. I’ve used it to call my parents and they have no idea that I’m wearing only his skirt. If they did they’d throw a wobbler and try to demand that I go home immediately.”

Just then we all heard a woman’s voice so Harlee and I left so that Skye could have some privacy.


“So Harlee,” I asked, “how long have you worked for Sir John?”

“Four years now.”

“And you’ve been dressed like that all of the time?”

“No, the yacht goes back to England a couple of times a year and the weather isn’t really conducive to being nearly naked all too often. Also, the staff don’t spend 24 hours a day, 365 days a year on-board, we have to go ashore for all sorts of reasons and unfortunately, society is a bit backwards when it comes to people wearing clothes, or should I say NOT wearing clothes.

On the other side of the coin, Sir John prefers his female staff to be totally naked when were at sea and the weather is nice. So sorry, you and Skye won’t be the only naked girls all the time.”

“But we will be when we’re in ports like this, and maybe when we go onshore at times?” I asked.

“Probably, it all depends upon Sir John’s wishes. You and Skye are lucky, being so young you can get away with being naked in places that us older girls can’t. You like people seeing you naked don’t you Cherry?”

“Yes I do, it makes me feel good; it gives me a sort of confidence. Yes, I know that my boobs are only tiny but that doesn’t stop people looking at them and when they do my nipples ache and my pussy tingles.”

“Yes, I know that feeling.”

“And that blue powder stuff is keeping me horny all the time. Is it supposed to do that?”

“Yes Cherry it is. Sir John wants you to have a holiday that you will remember for the rest of your lives.”

“Well he’s certainly achieved that and it’s still the first day.”

“So Cherry, how big do you want your breasts to grow? I’m a ‘C’ cup, do you want yours to be bigger than mine?”

“Oh no, I don’t want them to grow at all. I’m happy with them the size that they are. I don’t want to have to wear a chest restrict-er. The only bra that I’ve ever worn is one of those ‘Strings Only’ ones and that’s the way that I always want it to be.”

“’Strings Only’ Cherry; I don’t think that I’ve seen any like that.”

“They sell them in the lingerie shop where I work as a mannequin.”

“You WORK as a mannequin?”

“Yeah, Allison, the owner, lets me stand around as an unclothed, and sometimes wearing just ‘Strings Only’ underwear or swimwear. Sometimes she lets me stand in the shop window like that. It’s such a turn-on watching people watching me.”

“I’m guessing that these ‘Strings Only’ clothes are just what the name implies so you’re naked in a shop window, with people walking by?”

“Yeah, it’s great. If you ever get to the town where I live look me up and I’ll get you a job as a mannequin as well.”

“Wow Cherry, you are something special, I’ve never met anyone like you, and Sir John has brought quite a few young girls onto this yacht.”

“I guess that it’s a result of my parents treating me so badly.”

“They treated you badly?”

“Yeah, they spanked me and beat me and raped me but it all turned out good in the end. I’m now living with my uncle and he’s just great. I’ve never been so happy, well, today has been out of this world. I never even dreamed about people living like this. I can’t wait to tell uncle Ben about it.”

“Looks like you can do that right now, here’s Skye. All done Skye, did you have a good chat with your parents?”

“Yes thank you Harlee; and that face tracking stuff worked great; they couldn’t tell that I was naked. It’s all yours Cherry.”

“Harlee, can you show me how to switch that face tracking off please? I want my uncle to see all of me.”

“I see; yes, come on Cherry. Maybe you could introduce me to your uncle.”

“Yeah, sure, do you want to meet him as well Skye, he won’t mind seeing you naked. In fact I’m sure that he’d love to.”


Five minutes later Ben was looking at 2 totally naked young teenage girls and one almost naked girl only a few years older.

“I was going to ask you to wank for me Ben, but I’d better not with these 2 here.” I said to Ben after I’d introduced the others and I’d given him a quick description of my journey and the yacht.”

“Maybe next time Cherry.” Ben replied, “I’m not as much of an exhibitionist as you are.”


After the call ended Harlee took us up a deck to where some food had been laid-out for us. We sat out in the open eating and talking, and drinking more OJ, presumably with some more blue powder in it.

From where we were sat we could see most of the activity in the marina; unfortunately, people passing by couldn’t see much more than our heads.

It was amazing sitting there in the open watching the sun go down and it still being hotter than the hottest day that I’ve ever known in England.

Skye reminded me that it had been a amazing day and that she needed some rest. We decided to go to our room, have a shower then get some sleep; but not before we’d used some of the toys that we found in the drawer, on ourselves and on each other.

I fell asleep cuddled up to Skye on top of the bed.


That afternoon and evening had sort of set the tone for the times that Sir John, or any of his guests, were not on board. They were the only times that we got enough sleep.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests