Magic

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
NudeBaG

Re: Magic

Post by NudeBaG »

High praise JeepMan.
Thank you SO much.
Expect longer times between chapters from me.

Here’s a few things that have been established in this world:
-Mark’s sister and her friends are “witches” and it would seem they have access to MULTIPLE forms of magic. (Voodoo, Spell Casting and Hypnosis have been employed so far.)
-Their hometown, Wicker Creek, is a special place with a Female to Male ratio of “80 to 1, or something like that.”
-This means that the majority of it’s citizens are women and girls with VERY few male citizens. (Mostly single women, divorcees and girls of all ages)

I plan on exploring multiple types of exposures/encounters that will keep Mark between embarrassment and pleasure.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

This world you have created is amazing and lends itself to so many possibilities in the future.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

That chapter was amazing . It was perfect in everyway. I love the way that Mark can keep cumming and cumming and how they somehow lost his costume was perfect too.

I cannot wait to see what ideas are still within this story as I am hooked.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thank you SO much Marble😊
I’m glad you are enjoying.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

This is an excellent story, especially the first several chapters. The helpless puppet aspect works wonderfully, as does the age gap shame and the constant power dynamic at work. The childish playfulness of the witches lends so much to the humiliation, them treating Mark very literally like he is just a toy to goof around with.

That said, there is emerging a repetitive pattern of "lather" rinse repeat with the constant handjob scenes. This story works best when Mark is knocked out of his relaxed submission, when whatever mortification that heads his way is something brand new that he feels in the moment is actually worse than what he's already dealt with.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

I hear you.
Handjobs are a certain fetish of mine.
But I’ll definitely be exploring other things in the future.
I still have much planned for Mark and the girls.
Thanks for the critique.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Any ideas for future embarrassment?
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

NudeBag, you seem to come up with great ideas on your own so you probably don't need my help to be honest. Because of the witchcraft angle of your story, you are not limited by the confines of reality. I'm guessing Mark will be exposed at school to the female students of all ages and the teachers will not be able to intervene. If I think of anything else I will let you know.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Thanks JeepMan.
I’m already working on it.
How goes Stripped By Girls?
Any updates coming soon?
My offer to help is still open😊
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Glad to hear it. I can't seem to get back into the swing of it. After reading your story and Marble's, I don't think I can add much more in the way of games. It will end up being repetitive probably. I welcome any ideas you have for me that will encourage me to continue the story.