Camp Indigo

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Camp Indigo

Post by Humilatron »

A/N:This is the story that is the outcome of the survey I conducted. It will be multiple parts, this is just the beginning. People voted for female, at a camp. neutral notoriety, and a series of unfortunate events as well as a good mixture of other methods, so that’s what this is. I hope you all will enjoy what I’ve come up with.

Trina Dimitri stepped off the yellow bus and onto the campgrounds of Camp Indigo. This was going to be amazing. Camp Indigo was the best camp around. It had so many unique activities from a rock climbing wall with various obstacles, a river that could be used for white water rafting, a lake for canoeing, fishing, and sometimes ice skating in the winter if it froze enough, various sports activities including an archery range, paintball arena, and more. There were so many great activities that it was known for and it was expensive to go to, but this year she was able to be a part of it. She would be living at the camp for the whole summer and it was very exciting, especially at the fresh age of 21 as this camp allowed people 30 and under to attend while those above the age of 30 could become counselors if they wanted to. Anyone from age 20 to around 40 could be camp counselors.

The lowest age of all of the campers had to be 18, however, with signed permission from their parents whether they could consume alcohol or not inside of camp. If they didn’t get permission, there were a few activities they couldn’t participate in. Overall, the camp was filled with 18-30 year olds. Sometimes the camp offered discounts or scholarships of sorts. All of the female cabins were named after Zodiac signs, all of the male cabins were named after Olympians, and all of the other cabins were named after animals.

Trina was assigned to the Leo Cabin and headed for it. The cabin was huge. Huge for a cabin anyways. It had a few beds all single, but had really nice mattresses. The shower was a walk-in and there was a jacuzzi as well. It might as well have been a hotel. She saw that someone had already moved in as a suitcase occupied one of the beds. She turned to see a girl with long curly black hair and dark skin sitting in the “living room” area.

“Hi, I’m Trina Dimitri,” Trina said, holding her hand out to shake the girl’s hand.

The girl looked at Trina and smiled, shaking her hand. “Hey, first time here? I’m Ezra Parker,” she said. “I’ve been attending this camp every year for three years.”

“Really? Isn’t it expensive?” Trina said.

“Yeah, but my family gets a discount because I know the head counselor well,” Ezra said. “Plus, a camp like this makes it worth it.”

“I can imagine,” Trina said. “That’s so cool. Where are our other roommates?”

“Well, actually they dropped out,” Ezra said. “It’s just me and you in this cabin. The other cabins are all filled up, though.”

“Really this whole cabin to ourselves?” Trina said.

“There were supposed to be like two other girls, but they both had to drop out for some reason,” Ezra said.

“Huh,” Trina said. “Weird. Well, I’m going to head out, do some stuff, I’ll see you later.”

Ezra grinned. “I look forward to seeing you.”

Trina walked around heading towards the lake. This camp didn’t really have an itinerary. You just did whatever you wanted pretty much. The camp counselors were all over the place, but didn’t force anyone to do anything the entire summer. If you wanted, you could spend the entire summer in your cabin.

Trina headed for the rock climbing wall. It had many obstacles and had three different difficulties that were available without a spotter. The other three difficulties required someone else to observe you as they were dangerous and could lead to serious injuries if they didn’t know what they were doing.

Trina set the difficulty to Level 1 and hooked herself up to the wall. She started climbing. At first it was simple, but then after reaching a foot up the wall, the obstacles started kicking in. One of the obstacles was a hand that reached out to hit you, to knock you off the wall, but the hand missed and hooked onto Trina’s pants. Unfortunately for Trina, she didn’t realize it was stuck in her pants until… RIP. Trina gasped. “No!” She cried as her white cotton panties with red hearts came into full view.

With her hands gripping the wall, and no one to help her, Trina was stuck with her underwear on full display for anyone who might be looking in her direction. Trina had to finish climbing or else it would end in catastrophe. Trina looked up at the tauntingly tall wall. She blushed but decided to persevere. She wanted to prove she could do this, so she continued climbing, hoping that maybe people couldn’t see that she had no pants on.

Then as she climbed, water guns started spraying her. Trina gasped trying to dodge the water, but it was too late as she was soaked from head to toe, her underwear turning see through! And her shirt! Her shirt was white! Not only was her bare bottom now visible through the wet white underwear, but her matching bra was also visible. If that wasn’t bad enough, Trina slipped and fell, as she did her shirt ripped off altogether and she was left suspended in mid-air in just her underwear as the safety functions to the rock climbing wall kicked in. Now Trina was dangling, helpless and on full display.

Trina blushed and cried out for help, unable to do anything. As she hung there, people started gathering and watching, laughing at her. Some of the guys had even made their way over and were whistling, checking Trina out. That’s when Sophie Turner, one of the camp counselors appeared. “Ah, the perfect target for this summer,” she said as she approached Trina. “Ha. You need help, sweet heart?”

Everyone laughed as Trina nodded and said. “Please help me,” she said.

Sophie grinned. “We’ll help you out alright,” she said.

Sophie grabbed hold of Trina’s panties and pulled them down. “Wait!” Trina cried out.

Her bare cooch came into view. “Hold still, darling, the more you struggle, the more difficult this will be.”

Trina screamed as she dangled bottomless, helpless to stop anything from happening. The entire camp was now gathered, watching Trina. Then Trina heard a snip, and she felt herself fall onto the floor, but she was caught by Sophie. Sophie plopped Trina down onto her feet and tied Trina’s hands behind her back. “Wow, she’s a little one,” one of the other counselors yelled out.

Trina looked down and saw that she was completely naked, her bra had been cut off, leaving her small A cup breasts on full display. Trina squealed. “What is this?”

“You missy, apparently didn’t read the Camp Indigo handbook, did you?” Sophie said, grinning wide. “People always talk about the great activities that Camp Indigo has, but they never talk about certain other things that also happen in this camp. This camp is all about… humiliation. But not just random humiliation. Any counselor can choose a camper as a target for humiliation. I officially declare you, Trina Dimitri OPEN SEASON for humiliation!”
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Juncker

Re: Camp Indigo

Post by Juncker »

A decent start, though I personally feel like it was a bit of a mistake going straight to full nudity. I would’ve had her predicament end at the loss of her shirt or trousers and build from there, but you can’t really go back on that now.

Tell us about the rug next part please? ;)