The Pool Party

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Mandraek

The Pool Party

Post by Mandraek »

I'm not finished with this story so I'm uploading this as I go. I don't know when the whole thing will be finished. But I hope you like the journey.

--

I know what you’re thinking.

“Oh great.” You think sarcastically, “Another embarrassing story revolving around a Pool Party. Is the high school bully going to pull your bikini off? Is your crush going to see you? Oh gosh, how embarrassing.”

I’m not here for that. This isn’t that kind of thing, not this time anyway.

I’m not in high school, I graduated around… gosh maybe fifteen years ago. I’m in my thirties now and most of my high school bullies I genuinely just don’t think about anymore. I’m married, not to my high school crush. My high school crush, last I checked his Facebook, was working with some sort of energy company. He seems like he’s doing well, but he isn’t in this story.

My name is Laura, I work as a contract lawyer for a marketing firm in a city that you don’t think about. I’ve worked there long enough that I’m respected but I’m not the kind of person that the higher ups would go to for an opinion. I try to impress them but a lot of that ambition has faded with age. I don’t seek that ambition out anymore, but if the ambition comes to me I’ll grab it.

This story begins there. I was working in my office when I received an email saying that the boss, Neil Walters, had invited me and a few of my colleagues to a networking event at the Marriott Hotel. This was an opportunity for me to stand out to Neil, but all my colleagues all thought the same thing. There was some internal shifting of positions in the company recently and everyone was wondering if this opened the door for a promotion, including myself.

So I confirmed that I would attend the networking event only to discover that it would act as some sort of pool party at the hotel. I hadn’t been to a pool party in years, hell I couldn’t even remember if I had been to a pool party in high school. The last pool party I went to was maybe in middle school and I don’t even remember why I went. Is this really a business networking event? But I gritted my teeth. This was an opportunity for advancement and I couldn’t let that advantage getaway. So I RSVP’d.

The event was out of town, in the neighboring city. So I drove to the hotel and checked out a room for myself. I went to my room and pulled out the two swimsuits that I had brought with me. One was a green one-piece suit. It often would wedgie and show off my ass and the cut for the cleavage was very generous. But it gave more coverage than the bikini I had brought with me. The bikini wasn’t anything crazy. It covered my ass, it covered my tits, and it covered my pussy. But it was a Bikini. It didn’t seem like the most work appropriate choice but then again, this was a pool party.

My husband often tells me that I’m working in a very male driven environment. Which is true, of all the people that Neil invited from our company, the other three were men. I presumed that the rest of the party would also be primarily men. So maybe I should take advantage of that? Don’t do anything stupid, but if they lust for me then how is that my problem? If they want to be close to me and maybe that comes in a form of a promotion, who am I to object?

With this idea, I decided that the bikini would be the best option. Show off the tools that God gave me, but at the same time, I wrapped a towel around my waist, giving me more coverage. You can stare at my tits all you want boys, but I’m not giving you everything. I was feeling confident for the pool party and I began making my way towards the Pool Hall. I followed signs until I reached the wooden door to the Pool Hall and opened the door. As the door opened so did my jaw as I realized I had made a huge mistake.

I stepped into a room with my boss and contemporary rivals as well as multiple other company men, who all wore business formal attire. All their eyes shifted to me, wearing a bikini and towel as they chalked up their billiards cue and stood around the billiards, or pool, table.

And the night was just beginning.
jimmythehand

Re: The Pool Party

Post by jimmythehand »

Good start and you got me with the plot twist. I can honestly say that I didn't see that coming and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Great to see you writing again, I am a big fan of your work (both ENF and ENM)!
Mandraek

The Pool Party: Part 2

Post by Mandraek »

PART TWO

“Looks like the stripper is here!” Some tool shouted out from the back of the room. There were three billiards tables that the group was using. My company was crowded around one together and I couldn’t help but make eye contact with all the members of my company. Well… I should rephrase that. I made eye contact that didn’t last long because their eyes were quickly drawn to my bikini-clad DD Breasts.

My face was flustered and red as I looked at all of these men ogling me. Neil, my boss, quickly walked up to me.

“Laura! What are you doing?” Neil whispered somewhat in a panic, he was a neurotic type. “Is this some kind of joke? Are you trying to embarrass me?”

“Oh my god sir no!” I stuttered as everyone was still staring at me, or parts of me. “There must have been a mistake, I thought this was a pool party.”

“Yeah,” Neil corrected. “Pool, as in billiards. Not like a water pool party, what are we in high school?”

“I understand that now,” I said, “I’m sorry I’ll go back to my room and change.”

“No. No…” Neil said as he began to think. As he was indulging himself in the pleasure of thinking, I was still standing there looking like a fool.

“We’ll do this as a power play!” Neil said confidently in his idea where he had zero stakes. “We can impress the other companies. Kind of like when companies bring models to trade shows.”

“But I’m a contract lawyer, Neil,” I tried to convince my boss that I was not in fact a model but a respected member of the team when he just rose an eyebrow and dismissed the claim.

“One round Laura,” Neil asked, practically begging, “Just one round.”

I needed to be well-liked by my boss and the others around me. And with the current standing, if I ruined their game there wasn’t that big of a possibility where I didn’t come off as a bitch in their minds. So I just had to buckle.

“One game,” I agreed. Not happy about the circumstance.

I walked over to the table with a few other of my co-workers. Harry wasn’t a Harvard grad but graduated from a good enough school to have an ego about it. Lewis lacked ambition but made up for it with charisma financed from his father’s trust fund. And the final member of my company was Trevor, a guy who apparently had started as an intern in college and stayed with the company for ten years for whatever reason. These three and my boss made up the knuckleheaded bros of the company, with the tag along of their bikini-clad whore. Or at least I’m sure that’s what they thought of me. I could see the eyes of every man in the room follow either my tits or my ass like a pendulum. Bouncing with every step for their gaze.

“Who are we playing?” I asked Lewis. Lewis happened to be the one man on my team that was an ass man from what I could tell. I could tell by his ability to make eye contact with me as long as I was facing him directly and I wasn’t facing away from a mirror.

“The douchebags from Aviatomo Analytics,” Lewis explained. “Are you really going to play in that?”

Lewis made a motion to my outfit, which was really just an excuse for him to motion towards my breasts.

“Seems like it,” I said through my teeth, despite Lewis being possibly the most perverted of the group, I could find solace in that fact that at least he wouldn’t try anything. Lewis had been married for five years now, and as much of a perv that Lewis could be he would never touch or take it too far.

“Hey, that's not fair!” One of the men from the other companies began to shout. Our attention was drawn to him as he began to put up a stink.

“What isn’t fair?” Neil challenged the opponent.

“Her!” The man declared, “She’s using her feminine charms to distract us from the game!”

I began to roll my eyes but was glad to have given the way out of the situation.

“You’re right.” I said, “I’ll head back to my room to change.”

“I never said that!” The man doubled down. “The whole time that you’re playing I’m just going to be wondering what's going on underneath that towel!”

A few other men chimed in and agreed, much to my chagrin.

“Well, how would you like to resolve this issue?” Neil asked the room, a discussion surrounding my body and appearance that was being dictated by multiple men, most of whom I do not know.

“She needs to take the towel off!” Another man demanded.

“Wouldn’t that be counterproductive?” Lewis asked, being the only one on my side. “You said you’re distracted by her tits, how is seeing her ass going to fix that?”

“It’s the mystery, man!” Someone responded. “The suspense is killing us!”

Neil turned to me with a furrowed face. Although I was the one being humiliated, my whole company was annoyed with the shenanigans of the other teams. Neil gave me a look of “give-me-a-bit-more”. I sighed and made eye contact with him for a few moments, in a way silently challenging the idea. But he wouldn’t budge and I had to continue.

I sighed as I untucked my towel and pulled it off my body. The room fell dead silent as they all began to stare at my newly exposed lower half. How my bikini bottoms hugged my ass and tightly guarded my pussy. The swimsuit was probably a good meal or two away from being too small so it hugged my ass tight. From a certain angle, I’m sure you could make out the details of my intimates through the fabric. The room all gazed silently at my long, slender, toned legs. Luckily I thought I was going to be showing my legs off at a pool party so I made an emphasis to shave my legs and apply lotion to make them look as smooth and gorgeous as possible. Turns out I would be showing my legs off, just not in the way I had hoped.

“Can we play now?” Neil asked the room to which a muddled ‘yes’ could be deciphered. It was clear that the room was still in awe at the sight of my legs. You would think that these men hadn’t seen a nude leg in years they were so excited and drawn to me.

Neil turned to me.

“You’re up champ,” Neil told me as he handed me the pool cue. I took the cue and approached the table as everyone watched my ass and tits slightly bounce along the way. I got to the table and sighed as I realized that this activity required me to bend over. Giving the men in front of me a great shot down my cleavage as my breasts hung over the table. But also giving the men behind me a look at my ass as I was bent over the table.

I lined up my shot, I was never good at billiards, I just knew I wanted to hit the 4 ball into the corner pocket. If I could do that then maybe I could get out early. The sooner we won the sooner I could go up to my room and change. I lined up my shot and I was about to take it when I feel a stranger come up behind me.

He grabbed my ass and kneaded it like dough getting a good handful.

“Don’t choke babe,” The guy said as he manhandled me. This caused me to whiff my shot, totally missing what I was going for. The group chuckled as I stood up straight, not even acknowledging the guy who messed up my shot. I handed the pool cue to Trevor who began to chalk up the pool cue.

“It’s been fun boys but you all ruined it.” I declare to the room before turning to Neil, “I’m going to go get changed.”

I looked for my towel but it was nowhere to be seen. It wasn’t on the floor, it wasn’t on a chair, it was straight up gone.

“Where’s my towel?” I asked the room somewhat nervous.

“Must have been the janitor.” Someone chimed in. “Probably took it back for cleaning.”

Whether or not this janitor accusation was true was quite frankly irrelevant. The situation was that I was missing a towel and there was basically no way to get it back at this point.

“So I have to walk back to my room just in a bikini?” I asked, seemingly no one as who would give me a response.

“Here,” Lewis offered. “I’ll walk with you.”
Juncker

Post by Juncker »

Nice to see a story featuring an older woman. Hope to see a nice description of our protagonist’s bush, as well as her embarrassment when it is inevitably exposed to the rest of the party.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Nice start so far, and I give bonus points for the pun of the title.
Mandraek

The Pool Party : Part 3

Post by Mandraek »

As much as I would have preferred that Lewis stay in his own lane, I did appreciate that someone would walk with me back to my room. It’s better than walking through the hotel lobby just in a bikini alone anyway. I wasn’t a young college co-ed anymore. I was still hot, don’t you worry or say otherwise. But I didn’t have the time like I used to have, I could be as polished as I once was. I think I’m hot, but I’m certainly not excited to flaunt it around. I’d already had enough of that.

“Fine.” I sighed as I shook my head, resigned to the situation. I crossed my arms to signal I was cold and shot Lewis a look to say ‘give me your suit jacket’. But Lewis either was too stupid to notice or he was too smart to care. And quickly I noticed that all I was really doing by crossing my arms was emphasizing my breasts to make them even more noticeable. I realized that any attempt to get anything out of these men would be futile at best and it was time to go.

Lewis and I made our way out of the Billiards Hall and into the lobby of the hotel. There were a few people checking in and situated in the lobby so there were certainly eyes on me as we made our way through. One family unit was checking in and the youngest daughter wouldn’t stop making eye contact with me.

I should correct myself. The girl was staring at my breasts in a complete transfixion. I guess that would be eye-to-tit contact with me.

I began to grow goosebumps with the embarrassment. I wasn’t even this kind of girl in college. I never paraded around half-naked at parties or anything like that so this was a completely new experience to me that I was having to learn with one shade of red at a time.

Lewis and I stood at the elevator wing as I pressed the call button. I looked up and saw that the elevator was on the top floor, floor 12. It would probably be a little bit before the elevator got here, unfortunately.

“So a bikini?” Lewis teased me, “If we were going to an actual pool party I wouldn’t take you as a bikini kind of person.”

I sighed as I revealed my embarrassing reasoning.

“I thought the bikini would give me more attention from the boss,” I said with resentment. Lewis scoffed as two other notably muscular men approached the elevator wing also waiting. One leaned forward and re-hit the call button. It always annoyed me when people call the elevator after someone else already did.

“Well, no need to worry,” Lewis explained with a smirk. “I’m fairly certain that you got everyone’s attention.”

I rolled my eyes as I tapped my foot waiting for the elevator. It was now on floor 6, as three young women stepped into the elevator wing. It was clear to me that they were part of a bachelorette party or something as they were all dressed to the nines and drunk and loud. The girl with weeks old bleach blonde hair leaned forward and hit the call button.

“What the fuck Tiffany,” One of the girls said, “You never told me there was a pool here.”

“Shut up Amber there isn’t.” The other responded. “There’s only a billiards hall.”

The three girls began to laugh and I heard the two men chuckle to themselves as well. Lewis leaned in to inform me that I was a celebrity in the hotel it seemed. I wanted to die.

The elevator finally reached the lobby and the doors opened. The elevator was smaller than most, but like all hotels with small elevators, everyone needs to get in it at the same time. All seven of us squished into the elevator with me getting in last. As we all crammed into the elevator, we all started smashing the floor buttons. The bachelorette party hit floor 4, the men hit floor 6.

“What floor are you on Laura?” Lewis asked as he was closer to the panel than me. I was trying to squeeze in further as I answered Lewis as the doors shut behind me.

“I’m on floor 7!” I told Lewis as he hit the button.

The elevator started to move upward as I felt a tug on my bikini bottoms. I looked down in horror to see that my bikini bottom strings were caught in the elevator door.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no,” I couldn’t stop myself but saying out loud. This brought the attention of everyone in the elevator to me as I attempted to grab my bikini bottoms from the clenches of the elevator door. I could hear the girls giggling to themselves again as my bikini bottoms were ripped off my body. I tried to grab them but too quickly they were eaten by the elevator to never be seen again.

My heart skipped a beat as I realized that I was in a very small room with six other people, one of which is my co-worker. And I was now completely bottomless with my ass and pussy exposed to all of them. Given the cramped room, I was facing everyone and there wasn’t enough room to turn away. I quickly covered my pussy with my hands but all eyes of the elevator were on me.

“Oh Laura,” Lewis commented to me,

“What?” I asked sternly and with deep embarrassment.

“All the walls…” Lewis reminded me.

That’s when I looked around the elevator and saw that all the walls of the elevator, including the door, was a mirror. So even with me covering my pussy, my ass was visible to everyone in the reflection. And of course, Lewis would notice this, he was the ass man after all.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Interested to see who leads the teasing and taunting. Wonder if it's the bachelorettes, women can often be more mean than men and the drink may have loosened their inhibitions !
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

This is great so far, well written with nice twists in it. Keep it up and thanks for sharing your story!
drtickle :mrgreen:
nicholsonguy

Post by nicholsonguy »

really enjoying this story hope for another installment soon