The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 16)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 16

While she was watching the video, Redneck was visited by a drone carrying a loot chest purchased by a fan in appreciation for her explicit exhibition of TikToker's open holes. The box contained a single flashbang stun grenade! Redneck knew enough about army surplus to know that these are not to be underestimated in either sound or brightness, so she intended to save that one for as long as possible. She also began wondering if anyone else was going to fall for her snare trap in the second half, but she wasn't ready to move out in the open just yet. She was at least aware now that her trap would be useless in the final 5 with the radar giving away her position, so she was thinking now on what to do in the finals.

Another person getting a visit from a drone was the fully-naked Slut. Hers brought her a new outfit to wear, given as a gift from a fan who loved the x-rated show earlier and wanted to see her keep her promise of ensuring that all 30 girls in this contest end up naked before it's over with. Clearly chosen in reference to her Playboy Bunny tattoo a couple inches away from her pussy, this outfit was a pink lingerie leotard with a fluffy bunny tail, matching bunny ears, and matching bow tie. The lower section of the leotard was scandalously narrow in both the front and back, and the outfit was slightly sheer so little bits of the parts hidden underneath were still visible. Slut happily put on her new outfit, ears and all. She made sure to wiggle her fluffy-tailed butt for the cameras (including her own camera snapping HD selfies) as well as hopping around and doing a few other poses. Considering that Slut was still under the influence of the aphrodisiac and the menthol, she couldn't stop from getting quite horny just from looking at how hot this outfit was on her and imagining every person around the world watching her wear it. Slut then blew a kiss to one of the cameras telling it "Thank you, naughty boy, for the outfit. I love it! If I actually win the contest, I promise to wear this when I come over to your house one day for a visit. I should also pay a visit to the last beautiful boy who sent me a gift if I win, and just maybe any future boys and girls who want to help me might get to hang out with their favorite little bunny!"

Other girls were not so happy right now. After watching Benedict's video and the warning about LARPer, Pixie went into instant panic mode. She knew, without a microscopic smidgen of doubt, that she had been the most boring contestant so far. She had done absolutely nothing but hide in this cabinet out of sight, even from the cameras, since the first 30 seconds of the match. Now she had no choice but to drastically accomplish something major in the next several minutes in order to somehow move up to only the 2nd most boring.

Pixie exited her cabinet in band class at last and was faced with three difficult choices. Choice one was to run and attack Band Geek and Cook who were not far from her location. This was dangerous as a two on one battle and was likely to get her eliminated. Choice two was to run in the other direction and hope to find a girl by herself to eliminate. This was risky because she may run out of time before she finds anyone, plus there was always the risk that the other person would win. And then there was choice three, the scariest choice of all: Stay in this room and figure out a way to entertain the boys enough solo that they choose to send someone else to their doom.

Shaking from nerves, as well as just stage fright, the teeny tiny 4'9" 80 lbs Pixie walked in front of one of the cameras to announce "Ok boys, I'm sorry that I've been neglecting you and being boring. I'm a little smol girl, I have to stay hidden from the others until the end if I'm going to win. I want to make it up to you from now on though and give you a reason to let me stay in the contest. I'm going to ignore the other girls completely and focus on putting on a fun and sexy little show for you guys here in the band room. If any of you have any requests for me to do -- WITH my clothes staying on -- just turn it into a mini-quest aimed at my phone only (even if you don't put any reward). Loot chest rewards wouldn't hurt either though if you have any more risque requests. I'll read and seriously consider all offers, but I might say no if something takes me out of my comfort zone. I'm not showing my privates no matter the reward. I'm sorry, truly I am, but I just really don't want everybody I've ever known to see me naked. Forgive me? Anyway, until I get some requests I'm going to dance for a little while. I can't have music playing without luring people here, but I can still keep rhythm."

Pixie then began a full dancing regiment for the cameras, with plenty of hip shaking, twirling, and some teasing using her skimpy outfit of a spaghetti string top and high shorts. Clearly Pixie had practice with sexy dance moves in front of a mirror, because she was moving like a pro. The only questions are whether or not any request quests would pop up, and whether or not her efforts would be enough to save her.

Elsewhere, Virgin and Holy Roller were panicking as well, especially Virgin. Neither of them had any eliminations, and neither of them had done a damn thing all contest. The highlights of the two girls combined efforts was Holy Roller running away from Ninja and Virgin tackling a dildo.

Virgin whimpered "Oh my God, what are we going to do? They're going to pick one of us as the loser, probably me since I never even left this room!"

Holy Roller snapped "Ok first off, God's name in vain! Don't do that again or else you will risk rather than prevent exactly what you fear as your punishment."

Virgin sheepishly replied "You're right, sorry! Sorry Lord!"

Holy Roller continued "Secondly, you are correct that we haven't done very much, but from the sound of that video there are a whole mess of girls also hiding and not doing much. If the losers were that obvious he would've just sent that woman after us and been done with it. That means we still have a chance. You just have to not lose faith."

Virgin nodded "...Ok. So now what? What do we do now to make sure we don't lose?"

Holy Roller prayed for a second to find guidance, standing up once an idea hit her. She walked over to the teacher's desk while answering "Something drastic, but necessary. The boys watching this will only be satisfied with lustful content. They are lost to animal desires right now, single-minded in their hunger and caring for nothing else. There is no other choice, we are going to have to play along with what they wish to see if we want to escape a far worse fate at that tormentor's hands"

Virgin's eyes went wide as she muttered "But...but what kind of lustful content?" Virgin looked at the dildo on the ground, shuddering in fear from the implication.

Holy Roller responded as she looted the teacher's desk "The fair kind. Rather than ask us both to degrade ourselves...or, Heaven forbid, each other...we will play a naughty game until we reach the final ten. I happen to know that the woodshop teacher has something here which he confiscated from that idiot Billy the other day"

Virgin asked nervously "...Which is?"

The church girl pulled out a deck of playing cards as she answered "Strip poker. We will play strip poker until one of us loses completely, or until the final 10, whichever comes first. It's the only way that we won't get voted out"

Virgin's mouth dropped as she blushed and gasped "Bwaaaah?"

***JROTC vs Fighter Conclusion***

Fighter was extremely tired. Both girls were, but the difference between army cardio training and what Fighter was used to doing was clearly a sizable one. JROTC had manged to gain a little bit of an upper hand, moving into half guard position for a little while to work body shots. Fighter transitioned back into full guard, with JROTC now located between her legs in essentially the missionary position. This position is useful in Jiu Jitsu for the combatant on her back to protect herself from harm as well as to potentially catch her offensive opponent off-guard with a submission hold. For everyone watching at home, however, it looked like JROTC was dry-humping Fighter. JROTC continued with short punches to Fighter's ribs to knock the breath out of her.

Unfortunately for JROTC her punch rhythm had become too predictable. Fighter timed a counter grab right as a punch was incoming, snapping her legs around JROTC's neck and shoulder with the punching arm trapped forward. After a couple more seconds of adjusting, Fighter locked a triangle choke in tightly. A triangle choke is a finishing move where a girl cuts off oxygen to an opponent using her legs wrapped around their neck with an arm forward. It puts pressure on that artery and makes an enemy black out very quickly. JROTC had her face buried deep into Fighter's crotch region as she struggled to escape her fate. Were it not for the super-thin spandex boyshorts in the way, she would be eating Fighter right now. JROTC never gave up and never tapped out, but she still went completely unconscious and went to sleep between Fighter's legs. The MMA match was over. Fighter won.

Fighter released the chokehold and rolled JROTC over on her back. While JROTC was starting to regain consciousness, Fighter pulled the girl's uniform pants and panties down and off in one movement. Next Fighter pushed the woozy girl's knees upwards and apart, exposing JROTC's fuzzy pussy completely. With one quick picture taken, JROTC was finally defeated and eliminated.

Fighter rolled over on her side to catch her breath now. She watched as Benedict's boys came in through the cage gate, and was surprised to watch them strip the waking-up JROTC of the rest of her clothing before hauling her away. JROTC attempted to fight back, or at least cover up her tits and pussy with her hands, but she was prevented from doing either by the two large men holding her arms and pulling her away. She made eye contact with several of the cameras as she walked away and was embarrassed to realize that the whole world can see her naked. She knew this was going to be impossible to ever live down, especially when she finally joined the army.

As JROTC was hauled away, the extremely tired Fighter also noticed one other person nearby and it took a few seconds to register who that was. Secretly watching the last several minutes of the fight, Gamer was ready to make her move now that it was over. Gamer knew without a shadow of a doubt that Fighter at 100% could take on 10 Gamers on a team. A video game player vs a competition combat athlete would be a smackdown. She thought to herself "She's tired now. I have a stungun and chloroform. This is the only chance I'll ever get to actually beat her. This may be the only chance ANYBODY in this contest has of beating Fighter. Besides, I have to get an elimination ASAP to avoid LARPer coming after me. Fighter was the overwhelming favorite to win in betting odds though, and for good reason. This is going to be a Dark Souls level boss fight. I am ready. I rise to challenges. I take on hard mode, every time. I am elite. I can do this!"

Fighter quickly rose to her feet again, ready to battle her new challenger. The intensity of her eyes made it clear that she was not going down easily. She growled "Come on, then!"

Gamer took a deep breath, looked at the ripped and toned arms, legs, and abs of this warrior in front of her, and then Gamer defiantly yelled out "LEEROOOOOOOY JENKINS!!!!" as she charged into battle.

Only 14 ladies are left. Either Fighter or Gamer will fall next, but which will it be? To be continued in Part 17
Revengedpirate

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 16)

Post by Revengedpirate »

Would like to give a quest to pixie. To go to the track and do 20 squats, 20 sit-ups and 20 push ups, before doing a 5km run on the track if completed reward two loot boxes.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 16)

Post by Executionus »

Revengedpirate wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:10 am Would like to give a quest to pixie. To go to the track and do 20 squats, 20 sit-ups and 20 push ups, before doing a 5km run on the track if completed reward two loot boxes.
Pixie is wanting to stay in the band room out of sight. She's not going anywhere near the track, or outdoors in general, all contest if she can help it. It's easier to hide indoors even if she's on the move.

She is also not One Punch Pix.

Also, just as a statement of the character design, I have been friends with three separate tiny girls with short dyed hair that went by "Pixie" as a nickname (I even wrote a story about one of them years ago). They are all bite-sized snacks. It's common enough in my life that I entered one in this contest as if it was a well-known stereotype like "goth". I have NEVER met a Pixie girl who had a snowball's chance in Hell of running a 5km. These are the girls who walk the mile run in gym class talking with their friends and then ignore the coach's sass afterwards.

All that said, I'll add in the exercises (and some extra ones like jumping jacks). In fact, I think I have an idea for this that ought to be fun.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 17)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 17

When Benedict's Halftime video released, Cook and Band Geek watched it together in the main hallway. When LARPer was shown, Cook teased "Hey look! She stole your sword/shield idea. You should face her in a duel"

Both girls looked at the oboe and lunch tray makeshift weapons with obvious envy compared to LARPer's elite tools. Band Geek shot back "Not funny! I don't have any eliminations. What if she comes after me?"

Cook answered "You duel. We just went over this"

Band Geek snapped "I can't duel somebody who is obviously much better than I am, and has better gear!"

Cook joked "Well not with that attitude, no"

Band Geek snarled "I'm about to duel YOU, Cookie Monster"

To that, Cook replied "I mean we could...or we could hurry up and hunt some other woman for you to eliminate before time runs out. I doubt we're the only people in the hallways, we've got to run into somebody else eventually."

Taking a deep breath, Band Geek then said "Yeah that should work. Earlier we heard that loud scream coming from the entrance. Want to run that direction?"

The loud scream, of course, being Slut's stimulant-induced seizure-like explicitly exhibitionist orgasm (not that these two knew that, or the fact that Slut already fled the building afterwards).

Cook answered the question "Let's go!" as the two sprinted off.

***Fighter vs Gamer***

Back to the tennis court cage, Fighter is tired but not out. Gamer is holding her stungun in her right hand, with the chloroform in her pocket. The only chance Gamer has is to strike hard and fast before Fighter recovers her stamina from facing JROTC. Gamer runs right at Fighter to electrocute her, but Fighter sidesteps and lands a vicious leg kick to Gamer's thigh.

Gamer yelled "OOOOOOWW" and limped a little bit. It seriously felt like somebody just hit her leg with a sledgehammer.

Fighter stepped in to kick again, but Gamer managed to dodge that one by jumping backwards. Gamer lunged forward but can't manage to get into range due to Fighter's footwork. Fighter pops off a jab to the forehead before stepping back again. When Gamer slowed down from the punch, her leg was hit with yet another smashing kick. Fighter is easily kiting Gamer and picking her apart with distance strikes so far.

Gamer is in pain, not used to getting hit and all. She had one idea left: In most elite difficulty games, the only way to beat the boss fight is to time your parry and counter-attack at the precise moment that the enemy strike is about to land. Gamer readied for one last go at this. She moved closer to Fighter with her arms raised to block. When Fighter threw another leg kick, Gamer met the kick with the stungun right on Fighter's calf! It only made contact for a second or two, but the full power of this weapon knocked Fighter clean off of her feet as the real thing is far more effective than Scientist's improvised unit from earlier.

Fighter scrambled back up quickly but the dynamic had shifted noticibly. Fighter was suddenly much more cautious, not engaging at all. Gamer even taunted "Not so tough now, huh?"

Her taunt was met by Fighter angrily responding "Weapon or not, you're still no match for me. No one is!"

Fighter then threw a right kick fake, which caused Gamer to jump and attempt to zap where she thought the leg was going to be. When Gamer missed, Fighter kicked hard with the other leg as a headkick that knocked Gamer to the ground. Wasting zero time, Fighter jumped on the stunned Gamer and grabbed the stungun with both hands. Fighter tossed the stungun aside, declaring "Enough of that!"

Fighter took mount position in 2 seconds flat and readied a punch. When Gamer flinched and closed her eyes, Fighter decided instead to grab Gamer's Smash Bros pajama top and pull it off. Gamer was now topless, but her arms were focused more on protecting her face than covering her nudity. Fighter spun around now and yanked off the pajama bottoms, rendering Gamer completely nude in front of everybody. Gamer's legs were forcibly parted to bare her neatly trimmed red bush and even her opened lips. All of the cameras could now see Gamer's complete naked body in all of its formerly-private details. Fighter then grabbed her phone, aimed it at Gamer's pussy, and...

And nothing. Fighter looked at the phone's screen but her phone had somehow turned itself off! She angrily hit the power button to restart her phone while yelling "Why the hell did the stupid phone shut off?"

"That would be me", words spoken in a chilling voice from Hacker standing outside of the tennis cage.

***Fighter vs Gamer & Hacker***

Fighter stood up off of the naked and largely defeated Gamer. She walked towards the cage-leaning Hacker with murder in her eyes, asking "Is this just going to be a gauntlet match for the rest of the contest? Is some new chick going to come here and mess with me the moment I finish off the last one, over and over again until I single-handedly beat all of you?"

Hacker nervously joked "Honestly, if I fail to get you, I could totally see Ninja jumping off of the roof and running here to be next, so...maybe?"

Fighter kicked the cage door flying open, slamming 6 inches away from the terrified Hacker. Hacker shrieked in fright from the shock and impact. Fighter followed by waving her hands and shouting "Well come on, then! It's your turn now."

Hacker slowly, nervously entered the cage. She put up her hands in a shaky boxing stance, only to spray Fighter in the face with her concealed pepper spray! Fighter blocked most of the spray but was still blinded and stunned, stumbling backwards.

Unknown to Fighter, Gamer had recovered behind her while she was yelling at Hacker. Gamer put her Pajamas back on in a flash and then grabbed the chloroform and cloth from her pants pocket. When Fighter stumbled backwards from the pepper spray, Gamer jumped on her back and covered her face with the chloroform-soaked cloth and held tightly! Fighter flailed and fought back, but Hacker rushed in to bearhug Fighter's arms to stop her from escaping. After a tense 10 seconds, Fighter passed out and collapsed on the ground.

Hacker went for Fighter's spandex shorts, Gamer went for the spandex top. The sleeping Fighter's completely nude, toned, and waxed body was now visible for the entire world watching. Gamer whipped out her phone in an instant to take pictures of Fighter's nudity. Hacker pulled Fighter's legs apart to go for the finish, only for Gamer to jump in to block Fighter's pussy with her hand at the last second.

Gamer declared "Oh no, I still owe her. I got this!"

Hacker stepped back as Gamer, drunk on revenge, jumped on Fighter's tummy and then spread Fighter's legs as far as they would go. Gamer then used her pointer and middle fingers to part open Fighter's pussy like a peace sign, explicitly opening it and displaying any and all secrets inside of Fighter's body while she slept. Gamer then triumphantly took a closeup picture of Fighter's gaping vaginal cavity to eliminate her, and then continued taking pussy shots and full-body shots from different angles before the boys came back. The mighty Fighter, considered by many to be the top seed and most dangerous woman in the contest, has at last been eliminated, and she was taken down by two of the smallest and nerdiest girls in the match. Benedict's boys rushed in as Fighter regained consciousness, hauling her away.

Hacker scoffed "And why did you have to steal the elimination picture from me?"

Gamer replied "I was at zero eliminations! I can't risk LARPer coming after me. Also this bitch just stripped me COMPLETELY NAKED in front of everyone! Now the whole school and probably my entire Twitch subscriber list has seen everything. Even without the final picture part they all still saw way too much already. I owed her payback tenfold, so I hope she enjoys the fact that everyone in the world just saw 4 inches deep inside of her!"

Hacker paused for a second before saying "Ok that's fair, but if it makes you feel better you'll probably get more tips on Twitch from now on! Also there's no way that LARPer is coming for anyone besides Pixie, Virgin, or Holy Roller unless they all do something crazy in the next couple minutes. I think Pixie has been hiding in a closet or something all match, and I mean ALL match. She was the only one of you that I could never find."

Gamer grabbed her stungun from the ground and pointed it at Hacker before asking "Ok, thanks for the help and all, but how do you seem to know where everyone is and what everybody else is doing? Even my minimap doesn't let me see names or anything"

Hacker pointed behind her "I was camping out in the main office using the security cameras, up until Scientist blew up the office"

Gamer mouthed "..blew up the..?"

Hacker added "And flooded it! Honestly, she's probably expelled now. At least I eliminated her afterwards, but now I can't watch everybody anymore."

That's when the light bulb went off in Gamer's mind "So THAT'S why you saved me! You want access to my minimap, don't you?"

Hacker answered "Absolutely! I was thinking up a plan the whole time I was running here, because I saw you were sitting there waiting to jump the winner of JROTC and Fighter. I still know where everybody was before the office was destroyed. With your map and my hacking the two of us could control the rest of the girls from a safe distance. If we narrow it down to just us and one other girl, we can double-team her out with our weapons like we just did to Fighter. When it is just us two left, then we'll battle for the million one on one. You haven't seen the things that I've seen spying on the others. Alone we don't have a CHANCE of winning this. Even together we'll lose without a major plan. Bully alone is seemingly unstoppable, I've been feeding people to her all contest and she just keeps beating them! I think she could have beaten even Fighter one on one. Gangster and Ninja are no joke either, and we all got to see that Redneck video. Not to mention a few of the other girls are teaming up already. For this to work, though, we are going to have to trust each other completely!"

Gamer thought for a second with her expertly calculating mind, and then put down her stungun to reply "Ok you're on. Nerds unite! Here's my minimap. Tell me who is who and what they were doing when you last looked at them, and I'll figure out a plan to win. Strategy games are one of my specialties"

Both nerd girls were happy with this alliance, fully confident in their ability to defeat the other one on one in the finals. Including them there are only 13 girls left in the Thirst Games. Will any of the others be able to stop this new, powerful alliance?
Nikolai

Some thoughts and a couple challenges

Post by Nikolai »

I dont think enough people are telling you this is great but I appreciate the work you've put into all these chapters with the character pictures and recaps/community suggestions feedback and all of it, its actually insane and has so much potential which I'll speak of near the end as I typed all this out on browser and it crashed and I'm going off memory. I hope I'm doing this right and I won't be offended if any ideas aren't used but here it is.

WrichWedgieWeirdo challenges:

SPLIT SOME CHEEKS

"3 tiered challenge with stackable rewards, 5k each, not all must be completed to earn the cash.

1. Give an opponent a hanging wedgie, legs dangling. Through strength or engineering.
2. Spank your opponents ass red, NOT PINK, before, after or in the absence of challenge one.
3. Give opponent a wedgied orgasm, hanging not required, through friction or whatever sex toys you ladies have found lying around or maybe even snuck in here ;)

IF all 3 are completed a bonus reward in the form of a mystery lootbox(writers choice) will be given. Happy hunting and good luck ladies! Don't want to be on the receiving end of this one, so join the rewarding end!

One last thing..I've seen some alliances have been formed, if you execute these challenges with your duo, then they will also receive FULL payment. Lets get the games flowing shall we?

GaGeMnBaGeM challenges:

"Keeping it simple ladies! Gag her with her panties! The wetter the better! ;)"

Reward is 3k and a mystery box.

Back to the potential of this..and I'm gonna lose alot of the good shit I thought up the first time but..when this comes to an end with all participants being deemed naked, humiliated, and eliminated. And 1 winner being crowned and winning..that can't be the end right?

The way you set this up is so perfect to continue endlessly and I dont believe it would get dull. A season 2, 3 or more.

The way you set this up with vibes of the old school boards "strip war" series. That being quick, great, hard hitting chapters, that aren't rush but don't drag out either. Allowing you to push more but stay creative and skip out on some of the more elaborate explanations and build up into nonstop action.

This series is more of a battle royale/hunger games twist on the strip war stories of the past in more of a free for all style and I love it.

More seasons could have different characters. (Different school, maybe even college, sorority v sorority, prisoners trying to buy freedom, naming a random few but endless ways to go with it, with the way you've brilliantly set this up.

Different settings( whether it be a school or college or a coliseum style live audience battle royale, advanced stadium belt specifically for this contest, survivor man style forests where they have to get more crafty and creative or rely strictly on loot boxs, again just naming random shit but the setting possibilities=endless as well. )

You could tweak the "gameplay" in so many ways to keep it fresh. Keep ffa and alliances or have a team season(several teams not half and half)

It could go as deep as elimination requirements(maybe a forced orgasm, or a bare bottom spanking in front of millions as opposed to this seasons pussy pic.

You could have 1v1 reboot rounds that could be earned or given at some point in the competition.

SO MUCH POTENTIAL BUDDY

I could go on and like i said I lost my original reply to this and I'm going off memory and I'm sure I'm missing something but you get the idea, this can't die at the end of this and I would love to see this be a running series with other seasons and new fresh ideas because you left yourself so much creative freedom.

Thanks for this and this is just my thoughts to cut it short
Executionus

Re: Some thoughts and a couple challenges

Post by Executionus »

Nikolai wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:02 pm I dont think enough people are telling you this is great but I appreciate the work you've put into all these chapters
Thanks for the big reply! I'm thinking that my somewhat lacking response (relative to a 17+ parter) is probably a side effect of the board being very dead lately overall. This thread has less than 7000 views despite how often people have to keep coming back to read the new updates. Most single-post one reply stories on the front page have 1k-2k views even without the repeat customer benefit. I'm somewhat anticipating a wave of replies whenever the board gets jumping again.
Nikolai wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:02 pm Quests
It just now occurred to me that I've only had one wedgie moment all contest, and that was Goth vs Cheerleader when the two girls had each other by the panties at the end of their fight. I should try and put more of that in, and the quest for that is a good way to do so. I'm going to split the spanking quest off and put it by itself though. There's no point in that being joined with a wedgie quest. The panty-gag quest is a good idea, but because of how absurdly easy that quest would be to complete I'm going to dial down the reward for balance purposes. I'm going to delay the quests hitting as well, partially because I don't want to run into a situation where a single character completes a whole swarm of them on a single victim just by sheer luck of timing. For example, if all three of those dropped right before Bully got to someone like Pixie then we'd need to toss in a backpack just so she could realistically carry all of her equipment.

Nikolai wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:02 pm SO MUCH POTENTIAL BUDDY
I agree. You've no idea how much thought I've put towards that exact concept. I've been planning this thing since early December, giving me something to think about during Hell Month in my career (shipping). Santa's fat ass only works one day per year, but we Elves kill ourselves the rest of the time. Then again, I really shouldn't trash-talk Santa considering that in the Executionus Cinematic Universe he's a powerful wizard that humiliates people who challenge him....

When the idea came to me for running my custom RPG-area-battle-royale match system with girls stripping each other (instead of magical death-matches) my mind lit up with all sorts of ideas. Not just the ones you posted, I was thinking about possibilities such as mixing boys and girls, making the contestants unwilling participants just trying to escape humiliation (much more like the Hunger Games), and a specific match type that amused me which I'll simply refer to as "Musical towels". When I originally had the idea I considered making it a crossover event staring characters from my other stories facing each other, with Maa'Gryph the Leprechaun and Flitzen the Clown using their magic to run the event, but I chose against that because it was dumb. I went with the high school theme largely because high school stories are insanely popular with, you know, everyone. Somebody (don't remember who) had also asked me a few months back to write up a successor to Greenview High Stripping Wars, so that was a factor. If I do a sequel it would absolutely have a different setting and different theme.

One major potential aspect that has absolutely occurred to me is the possibility of fan spinoffs. It makes me think of the "Naked in School Program" and "Puericil", how they spawned entire shared universes with multiple authors making their own versions. In my mind Benedict Wellington is somewhat of a Gen Z version of Dana White mixed with Elon Musk in his personality, so I could see him running events all over the globe every weekend like this was a legitimate sport.

I've been running RPG games with my friends using my encounter system since before 9/11, but I had never done one before with A) sexy content or B) no magic or superpowers. It took some effort to figure out plausible ways of setting this all up in the real world, but the power of a billionaire buying tech and people is its own form of magic. If I ever do one with magic enabled the items available would be pretty nuts, but I doubt it would be nearly as sexy overall. I had been aching to run an event for a while now, but Covid prevents that sort of thing right now. I barely see anyone anymore, but I suppose that has given me more free time at home to write stuff (and me living alone for a change and not needing to hide my content).

One of the neat things about how I am writing this story is that I have to first play the game to learn what happens, which I then fluff up in my mind for entertainment purposes before typing. I've made it a rule that I not move too far ahead (although I'm a little ahead in order to keep updates constant even if I get busy), that way I can add quests, loot, and anything else as I go. That means that I have NO IDEA who is going to win this thing yet because I haven't gotten that far into it. I don't even know if Gamer and Hacker's master plan (explained next part) works yet or if it implodes. Believe it or not I am massively enjoying watching the story unfold myself, even though I'm the one writing it. This is one of those weird benefits to being insane.

I'll end this surprisingly-long post with this thought: I very likely will end up running a sequel at some point, but I'd take a pretty large break after finishing this event. If I do end up running another contest I think I will use one of the ideas that I scrapped during the planning session for this one. I would make a contest to invite all the members of the board to create their own characters to enter into the event (Requiring enough data for me to establish a working AI for piloting the character correctly), and then whichever board member created the winning character would get a reward of some sorts out of me. I scrapped the idea for event #1 because I doubted it would get enough participation to fill a roster, but it might work if done for round two.
Nikolai

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 17)

Post by Nikolai »

I'm no good at the whole quoting different aspects and responding, I just quote the whole thing or reply completely, probably just haven't mastered the site yet. But to respond to alot of things with a short response as I'm pretty tired

First off, do with the quest idea whichever way you please just some thoughts to get your mind jarring, you seem to have your balance and system down and I like that.

As for the sequel, this one is already over and I already can't wait! So much room to go wherever you please and it still work and make sense. I liked the thought of unwilling participants being thrown in.

As for the Greenview high successor suggestion. That could have been me, which if so I'm delighted to know where such a small suggestion ended up.

As for fan attempts at recreating this. I thought of this myself and the potential this would have for others to use your formula even myself. I think its brilliant and could work and could give everyone there own personal "game." But..i don't know if they'd end up near as linear, well written and well thought out. Even myself. I mean the picture profiles? You're making us other authors look like slackers lol. I kid I kid. But really what you've done is incredible and I honestly can't think of a series that has felt as genuine and smooth and given the reminiscent vibes of series of the past like Greenview high and amy and ash.

As for the character creation. I like it, alot actually, like you said though it would have to be at a more peak time in board activity. Or the possibility of making multiple characters each if there wasn't enough activity.

Idk, I could go back and forth with you for awhile on more ideas and tooting your horn but to cut it short this series is great, your great, the idea is great, the formula works perfectly, you leave yourself TONS of creative room in each game and even more freedom in sequels. Can't wait man! Hope to have something to show for myself here soon. Take care!
dublinjohn

Re: Some thoughts and a couple challenges

Post by dublinjohn »

Executionus wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:52 am
Nikolai wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:02 pm I dont think enough people are telling you this is great but I appreciate the work you've put into all these chapters
Thanks for the big reply! I'm thinking that my somewhat lacking response .....
Your work is appreciated, but with multiple parters like this, I always feel its better to wait until the end, mainly because writing nice work after every chapter could become very condescending after a while (just my opinion).

With 30 Characters I also appreciate the amount of work involved in setting it up and keeping it straight in your head, which is why I assume you went for characters as opposed to Jenny Smith and whomever, however while I am enjoying the story, the plotline, the quality of writing, there is a slight weakness (again just my opinion, others might prefer this aspect, in that there is no back story, no reason for us to pull for one particular character over the others, as I said, that could just be as a result of me being weird and out of step with everyone else.

The pictures are an interesting addition to the story, however (and again I could be wrong), it feels like you decided to go hunting for them part way through, as opposed to at the planning stage.

Please don't assume I am being harsh, for the sake of it, I took your quoted comment as asking for feed back, I am enjoying the story, as I have said here and in other posts, you are an author I enjoy reading and I hope to be reading your stories for many more years, its just some one off feed back, to me this is shaping up to be a 7.5/10, if we had a ratings systems, some of your other stuff, spoke to my tastes more (or maybe I was just in a better mood reading them) and I would be ranking them higher. I lack some of your skills in writing, so I hope that this comes across as it is intended, but, I always worry that I come across badly, especially when I go to a second paragraph and beyond.

One thing I am thinking is when the "losers" are taken away, is there a hall of shame element where they are held for a period on display for their school mates for a few days or something like that, or chained on a rotating platform for an hour in front of cameras for permanent access for paid subscribers to the website.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I was thinking along the same lines as Dublin John what happens to the eliminated girls after their removal by the boys. Also it might be a good idea to have some sort of outsider feedback ie friends family members watching the game commenting on the competition. Like wow dude your sister has a nice rack. Or oh my god I can’t believe redneck did that to tik tokker.
JohnJacobs

Post by JohnJacobs »

Definitely the idea of a living “Hall of Shame” is a sexy one. I’m kind of going to do a hard disagree with Dublinjohn about the backstory thing, primarily because I can’t stand how most stories on here seem to start with over a page of backstory before anything interesting happens.

When I run tabletop RPGs, I don’t have players make backstories. Just a one sentence motivation and one fact about that character. “Lives by a code of honor. Sharpens his sword and maintains his tools every night religiously.” Or “Winner of nine eating contests. Has a contagious laugh.”

Then I just encourage players to kind of fill it in as they go, and talk in character about things. A player might not know at session one that their character is a former apprentice mage whose magic abandoned them, but it just comes to them as the story goes.

Anyways, I like how we are learning about the girls more naturally. Feels realistic and interesting.

This story is easily the best thing I’ve read on this site in a long time. I really hope we have it be an annual or semi-annual event. I hope that this becomes a new thing for the authors on here. I think it’d inject new life in the board if this became a huge thing. Fans making their own versions, alternate universes, spin-offs, sci-fi or fantasy reimaginings, “Where are they now” pieces.

I haven’t read something I’ve enjoyed like this in a long time.