Ashley's predicament Part 1

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Gmoney5000

Ashley's predicament Part 1

Post by Gmoney5000 »

It was a hot summer day, and Ashley was feeling fantastic. She could finally have some time off from school (she was a junior in college) and rest! Ashley was a natural blonde with smooth white skin, bright blue eyes, and two patches of cute freckles on her gorgeous face. She had a very pretty body, not too big, not too small. She had wonderful c-cups and a sweet bum. She was not completely an introvert, but she did enjoy her "me time" every now and then.

But anyway, back to the story. Ashley could be very picky about things. She lived in Miami, Florida, so she could often be found roaming down the beach looking for the perfect spot to set up camp. She had a wide selection of bikinis. Today, she picked out a bright red one she had found at her local fashion store. Today, she found a relatively-quiet place on by the seashore (by Miami standards). If you've ever been to Florida, you know they have wonderful white sand by the ocean! She placed down her umbrella, and sat down in her fold-up chair.

Suddenly, when she thought that she could finally rest and read her book in peace, she heard some of boys from her college jogging along the tide, slapping each other on the back and yelling to each other! Oh gosh! She had to stay under their radar, for she was a shy person when it came to boys. Especially when it came to--RICK. Was he staring at her? Oh heavens! He's walking over to me! What can I do! Just, just play it cool, Ashley! Play it cool!

"Ashley? Is that you?" Rick asked while strolling over to the scared bikini chic. "He--hey R-Rick." Ashley mumbled nervously.
Last edited by Gmoney5000 on Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
mikewozere

Re: Ashley's predicament

Post by mikewozere »

Can't wait to read more.
(Minor typo in last paragraph you might want to edit).
Mike
Gmoney5000

Post by Gmoney5000 »

Thank you for your comment! I'm so sorry, I will try to fix they typo if I can. Please remember that this is my VERY FIRST POST! So please give planty of encouragemet and feedback, thanks!
drtickle

Post by drtickle »

As someone who has lots of ideas but can't write a good story, I really appreciate your courage to start a story! I am intrigued how this continues and you might guess by my avatar I am always happy to see some tickling in the stories... hehehe

Keep it up, I enjoyed the intro!
drtickle :mrgreen:
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Gmoney5000 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:46 am Thank you for your comment! I'm so sorry, I will try to fix they typo if I can. Please remember that this is my VERY FIRST POST! So please give planty of encouragemet and feedback, thanks!
Just click the pencil button and change the "I" to "Is".
(I accidentally publish typos on sites like Literotica that I can't even edit afterwards, which is annoying.)
Good work!
Gmoney5000

Ashley's predicament Part 2

Post by Gmoney5000 »

Rick smiled at her. Rick had the most charming grin in the world. He had a handsome half-beard and tremendous muscles. He was only half a year older than Ashley, still in the same grade. Ashley thought her face looked like it was turning severely sunburned. And then he said the words that almost made her heart explode out of her chest: "Me, Jake and Murphy are going to cool off and hang out in the ocean, do you want to join us?" Ashley stammered what she thought was a 'ye-yes'.

"Fantastic! Hey Jake, hey Murphy! Ashley wants to join us!" Rick yelled over to the college students. "Right on!" said Jake enthusiastically. So Ashley waded over through the shallow water to the meet up with the other boys with Rick. They played some catch and had playful "chicken fights" with one another. Ashley loved every minute of it! Then finally she knew she needed a break. It was three-thirty in the afternoon. She told the guys she needed to take a little nap, and they replied 'ok' with some sighs.

Just as she was heading back, there was a huge wave! The junior was pushed around for a few seconds, but than got to her feet and out of the shore. She was surprised, but otherwise fine. As Ashley then made her way on the sand, she thought she heard some screams and hollers, but her ears were too clogged up with water, so she assumed it was nothing. Then, she looked around to find a group of men looking at her with huge grins across their faces, and some very surprised women! She was wondering what was wrong, when suddenly a gust of wind came over her, and she felt a cold chill across her torso. Then she looked down, and let out a scream. SHE WAS TOPLESS!
Gmoney5000

Post by Gmoney5000 »

I hope you all are enjoying my first story! Oh, and special thanks to Mike with the tech tip! Also, how are you able to have a profile picture???
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Gmoney5000 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:50 am Also, how are you able to have a profile picture???
I actually just posted a tutorial for that today, and other useful php board tips. The short version is that you click your name up in the top right, select User Control Panel --> Profile tab --> Edit avatar sub-tab. You then upload an image there. It has to be 90 pixels by 90 pixels and smaller than 6 kb, so I recommend converting the image into a gif to reduce quality.

PS: Great start so far to this story. You have a nice ability to convey Ashley's emotions without even needing to tell them.
Gmoney5000

Post by Gmoney5000 »

Hey everyone, thank you so much for the views and thank yous! I am very grateful for the support on my first story! I have been on these forums reading for a few months now, and super excited to finally contributing! I promise to keep makingmore parts to the story! I want to keep working on them but dont want to rush the ideas. The plan is to have atleast 5 parts to it, but I will add more if I can think of more content. I might even make some things on enm! Well, I hope to see you soon in my next post!
Gmoney5000

Ashley's predicament Part 3

Post by Gmoney5000 »

Ashley reflexively put her hands over her breasts and tried to run toward the nearest covering! The problem was the dunes were protected by the law, and there weren't any bushes or even palm trees for her to protect her modesty! She tried to make a run for it, but tripped on some driftwood laying in the soft sand! She gasped as Rick, Jake, and Murphy were looking down on her with utter shock and excitement at the same time! "Can you please let me cover myself in peace!" Ashley cried. "That depends..." Murphy replied with a smirk on his semi-sunburned face.

Ashley couldn't believe it. Her own friends, who she thought would always be on her side, were looking at her with sexual desires! "Depends on what, you pervert?!" Ashley lectured with tears on her face. "Well, we will get you into our car and away from the public, if..." Jake answered. "If what?!" Ashley wined nervously. "If you come over to our dorm and...play with us." Jake finished. 'OH GAWD!" Ashley thought. "WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?!" She looked over at Rick, who was blushing but still was looking at her funny. He didn't look at her eyes, but didn't speak to up and defend her either. Ashley was mortified. She didn't know what to do. Finally, she decided three guys seeing her half-naked was better than a public beach's inhabitants. "Oh-ok." Ashley stammered reluctantly. "Fantastic." Replied the two eager boys.

So, while Ashley covered her quite well-sized nude boobs, the boys fought over who could sit in the back with her. Finally, they drove up to the dorm building, and snuck Ashley inside. Then, while looking straight at her body, Murphy smiled mischievously. "Its time to play some games."