The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 17)

Post by Executionus »

Nikolai wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:17 am I'm no good at the whole quoting different aspects and responding,
It's actually not difficult when you know how. You type (no spaces) [ quote=Person]text here[/quote]. This board's quote button adds post id, user id, and time but those are unnecessary. I used SO MANY php boards in the early 2000s, they were so freaking popular before chan boards, Facebook, and Reddit took over the internet. I still feel php is the best because of all of the many things you can do with it. This board here is actually fairly stripped down (no pun intended). Some boards have their own currency earned by posts, likes, etc which you can use to tip authors, buy special effects on your name, to sticky a thread, and a host of other possibilities. Sadly I'm no good at coding so I wouldn't be able to set any of that up myself.

I'm going to make a simple php user tutorial in General because I get the impression that the vast majority of the members here have never used a php forum before, if for no other reason than the fact that almost nobody has either an avatar or a signature. Ironically, this is probably the first board I've ever been on that allows users to rename threads, so I didn't know that you could freaking do that to announce new parts until I saw others doing it first.
Nikolai wrote: As for the sequel, this one is already over and I already can't wait!
This isn't over. We just had halftime. I still expect it to take around 30 parts to complete, an average of one elimination per part.

dublinjohn wrote: With 30 Characters I also appreciate the amount of work involved in setting it up and keeping it straight in your head, which is why I assume you went for characters as opposed to Jenny Smith and whomever, however while I am enjoying the story, the plotline, the quality of writing, there is a slight weakness (again just my opinion, others might prefer this aspect, in that there is no back story, no reason for us to pull for one particular character over the others, as I said, that could just be as a result of me being weird and out of step with everyone else.
Thanks! You don't have to worry so much about harshness by the way, your feedback was good. I went with the codename system as a tool of simplicity for the reader mostly, and it allowed me to heavily play each character's gimmick WWE style. Originally I was going to have names in addition to each "character class" like it was a DnD campaign, but I wanted to make things easier to follow. This is the same reason why I went very light on background information, that and the first few parts would've felt like a chore to read. For my purposes I have actual character sheets designed for each entrant, which is very helpful towards remembering what gear they have, clothing items remaining, current location, current objective, wins acquired, and overall strategy.

JohnJacobs summed up my thought process on character bios pretty effectively. Because I am running this contest like an RPG, that's largely how I've done it here. For instance, I decide beef between girls by what feels best based on their personalities and gimmicks (When Cheerleader met Goth, instantly I had to make that into a bloodbath based on literally every cheerleader or goth I've ever known in my wholeass life). That's also why Bully hates Hacker, she's a smug nerd in glasses. Redneck hating TikToker based on the "China App" is because I live in the former Confederacy and that's a real thing here.

PS: This will probably never make it in the story proper, but Bully's name is Ivanna Drago, named after the Rocky villain. I always envisioned her as this frightening blonde Russian-heritage girl. When I went looking for her picture, I literally searched "Blonde Russian fitness model" in Google. Nobody else had a funny name, I just wanted to share that one.
dublinjohn wrote: The pictures are an interesting addition to the story, however (and again I could be wrong), it feels like you decided to go hunting for them part way through, as opposed to at the planning stage.
Well that is literally what happened, so that's probably why it looks that way. The idea just sorta popped up in a discussion after TikToker vs Redneck. That's why some of the pictures don't match the descriptions perfectly. I had massive difficulty finding models for the non-white non-Asian characters. I'm still not overly happy with Scientist at all, but that model was the only remotely-attractive Arabic woman in a lab coat that I ever found.
Honestly I should just go back and edit the descriptions to match the pictures at this point.
dublinjohn wrote: One thing I am thinking is when the "losers" are taken away, is there a hall of shame element where they are held for a period on display for their school mates for a few days or something like that, or chained on a rotating platform for an hour in front of cameras for permanent access for paid subscribers to the website.
Because most of the story is told from the perspective of the girls remaining in the contest, I wanted to go with the dehumanizing foreboding mystery element of the losers being unceremoniously dragged away naked by boys, never to be seen or heard from again. It was a psychological aspect lending to speculation on what exactly happens behind closed doors with these helpless naked women. That, and I didn't want to shift focus off of the contest itself much. I'm planning to do an epilogue after the contest which will deal with the losers and probably set things up for future sequels.
Revengedpirate wrote: Also it might be a good idea to have some sort of outsider feedback ie friends family members watching the game commenting on the competition. Like wow dude your sister has a nice rack. Or oh my god I can’t believe redneck did that to tik tokker.
I considered that, but I had to block all abilities for the audience to communicate with the contestants in order to avoid cheating. It's like how on Twitch gaming they have to not look at chat while playing Among Us because there's always a few assholes typing "Cyan is the impostor!" over and over again to ruin the game. In this contest fans of Bully could have told her in chat where Hacker really was, for instance, or told Cook and Band Geek about Pixie in the cabinet. Fans could also tell their favorite entrants where loot was hidden. Also, if I was being realistic, most of the chat would be VERY toxic and flooded with Incel trash (And probably Confederate trash throwing slurs at the non-white ladies). I have a lifelong tendency to overthink seemingly minor things and to compensate for them ahead of time.

As a preview of future events though: I have one very big idea relating to outsider input that is going to make a huge impact in one of the fights coming up. That said, I won't spoil it.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

JohnJacobs wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:14 pm .... I’m kind of going to do a hard disagree with Dublinjohn about the backstory thing...
I've no problem with that, its just personal taste/preference.
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Yeah I don't know why I said already over, I meant not even over yet.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 18)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 18

Hacker and Gamer went over the full details of their master plan together, and both girls agreed that if everything worked out perfectly that this could actually work and win the contest for one of them. Their plan goes as follows:

--Bully is heading after Virgin and Holy Roller in woodshop. Redneck is only a minute away from woodshop. They plan to entice or trick Redneck to jump Bully after she has largely beaten the other two. Hacker informs Gamer that Bully likes to take her time tormenting defeated enemies, so this leaves a window of vulnerability. If the Pure Duo somehow beats Bully on their own, them facing Redneck is still advantageous either way.

--Cook and Band Geek are getting relatively close to Goth's location in the halls near the front entrance. Hacker's frequent ally Slut is outside not far from the entrance. Goth and Slut are both moving west away from the entrance and towards the gym, one inside and one outside. The plan is to convince Slut to join up with Goth, fight 2 on 2 against Cook and Band Geek, and hopefully only one of the four girls escapes elimination in the melee. Gamer suggests that once the four girl melee begins she and Hacker should head there quickly in order to possibly jump the winner(s), which Hacker reluctantly agrees to do.

--Pixie is largely an unknown entity for them, although they have at least deduced that she is hiding in band. For now they are ignoring her, especially considering that she is the tiniest girl in the match and should be easy to defeat. There's also the high chance that Pixie meets Miss LARPer in a few minutes, solving that problem. The longer she remains uneliminated, the longer it takes to reach the final five where everyone else gets a map and could possibly spoil things.

--The last two left are Gangster and Ninja, who the nerds plan to pit against one-another. They are already close, but Hacker informs Gamer that Ninja is hiding up on the roof. Both Hacker and Gamer agree that Ninja's tactic is something they don't want to deal with what-so-ever, so the plan is to warn Gangster and help her to win. Should Gangster win, she could be pitted against whoever survives the Bully/Redneck/Virgin/Holy Roller slaughter-fest not far from her.

--If everything goes to plan, Hacker and Gamer could then double-team that last girl remaining out of those five after they finish with the survivor(s) from the 2 on 2, followed by eliminating Pixie, making themselves the final two. If things get too difficult, potentially the northern winner and southern winner could be manipulated to face each other first before the nerds face that last final winner. Satisfied with their master plan, the Nerd Squad starts preparing hack messages to be sent.

Elsewhere, as Bully was walking outside towards the vocational building and woodshop, she was greeted by yet another loot chest drone. This one gave her a spreader bar with attached hand restraints, and it didn't take long for some evil ideas to enter her sadistic mind. Any girl placed in this device would be trapped in a morbidly obscene position, face down, legs wide apart, ass sticking way up, hands at their feet, until somebody let them out.

Inside woodshop, Virgin and Holy Roller were playing a game of strip poker in an attempt to please the fans enough to not send LARPer after them. Both girls were wearing tops, bottoms, bras, and panties. The plan was to play Texas hold-em using a pile of nuts and bolts as their chips, representing clothes, that were removed from game on a loss. If one of them lost too many chips, they had to take off an item of clothing.

Virgin pleaded with her friend "Come on, isn't there something else we could do instead? I can't take my clothes off in front of the whole world!"

Holy Roller grabbed Virgin by the shoulders and calmly told her "Listen to me. You have nothing to fear, not even public nudity, if you place your trust in God. We have to be sexy in order to please the sinners watching us, for they are in control of our fate for now. Job endured his time under the Devil's control, and we shall endure this. The way I see it we have two options: Strip poker, or that...." Holy Roller pointed towards the dildo on the ground. "Take your pick"

Virgin stared at the implement of hip-splitting for a second or two before nervously answering "Ok, we'll play poker."

The girls sheepishly played a few hands for a couple minutes, resulting in Virgin losing enough chips to lose her blouse. Holy Roller made her stand up in the middle of the room in order to take it off. Virgin's face was a solid red and her teeth were bared, showing off her braces, as she nervously stripped off her shirt to show her bra to the world. The very next hand saw Holy Roller lose big, so she got a turn to strip next. Despite Holy Roller's bravado, it was pretty obvious that she too was getting cold feet the more they played. She was visibly sweating once her blouse was removed, as both girls were now shirtless together.

Holy Roller's nerves didn't get much of a break, though, as two hands later her skirt has to go. She shyly attempted to remove it gracefully for the cameras, without bending over at any point and instead bending her knees to remain proper.

Virgin was visibly shook when Holy Roller opted to continue the game. "Are you crazy?" she asked "You don't have anything else to take off besides...you know."

Holy Roller had this look in her eyes of somebody about to faint and thoughts of quitting definitely entered her mind, but sheer willpower forced her to say "If we want to make the fans happy, we have to...keep going....at least a little longer"

The next hand saw Holy Roller lose again, but she barely had enough chips to keep her bra on. The hand after that saw Virgin losing a ton of chips on a very bad raise, now being forced to pull off her pants. Virgin had almost lost enough chips to require her bra to go away too! Because her friend had so bravely done so first, Virgin was able to strip off her pants and show the world her panties with far less difficulty than it would have taken going first, but she was still shivering afterwards as if she was freezing to death.

Her eyes went huge when Holy Roller prepared to deal another hand. Both girls had only a couple chips left before they would have to take off their bras. Virgin wanted to stop ASAP. Holy Roller wanted to as well, and was silently praying for a way out of this. Neither girl was wanting to be the first to chicken out, though, out of fear that the other would judge them. Holy Roller dealt the next hand, all-but guaranteed to render one of the two friends topless.

Suddenly both girl's phones went off with a pop up. The girls looked at their phones to see that a new quest was just added "Make a girl give oral sex -- Reward: Bolas (Leg tying throwing weapon)"

Virgin screamed out "YOU PERVERTED MOTHER-TEET-SUCKLING HAND-FUCKERS!"

Holy Roller yelled back "Language!"

Virgin apologized "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but this is getting ridiculous. We're not even being boring, we're playing this game for them. And they still add a quest like this, obviously aimed at us. Are they just picking on us because of our code names?"

Holy Roller responded "Yes probably. Men fetishize virginity instead of revering it as God's command. They seem to forget that men are to be celibate before marriage too, and in strict adherence to the text they are forbidden from even spilling their own seed. Imagine how different the world would be if men were not allowed to ejaculate ever in their life before being married. Even then they would require their wife's permission."

Virgin whimpered "I dunno, no, that would be mean. I wouldn't curse all boys with that. I mean, I've never been able to, you know, 'finish' myself before either so I know how huge of a torture that is"

Holy Roller gasped "Oh my! Wow..um... Well, I can't believe you just admitted to that in front of everyone"

Virgin jumped up and high-pitch squealed "Oh shit!" and buried her quickly-reddening face in her hands.

Holy Roller also facepalmed "...Language, dear."

Virgin then meekly whispered "I'm going to go put my clothes back on, sit in the corner, and hope the Earth swallows me up now. You can join me if you like"

The two innocent girls put their clothes back on and sat together in the corner to chat. They hoped that the fans found their partial stripping and their conversations entertaining enough to spare them. They had no idea that an even bigger doom was heading straight for them, but for now another Deus Ex Machina had saved Holy Roller from trouble. Deep inside of Holy Roller though, in a place that she would never admit existed for fear of divine wrath, she secretly fantasized about the two of them actually completing that quest together. She was imagining it in her mind while sitting next to her nerve-riddled friend. Try as she might she couldn't decide whether she wanted to be the eater, the meal, or the good girl that doesn't think of things like this. It didn't hurt that the reward was so valuable.

Flash back to Cook and Band Geek, as the quest alert for oral sex pops up for them. Cook reads that, looks at Band Geek with comically sultry eyes, and asks her "Would you like to taste my pie?"

Band Geek instantly replied "Noooooo. No, no, hell no"

Cook snickered "And why not? I could even season it just right for you. My pie would be a five star dinner"

Shaking her head back and forth in frustration, Band Geek then muttered "Reeeeally tempted to duel you again"

Elsewhere, Slut read the quest alert and sighed "Well where was THIS quest when I was in the bathroom with Emo? No matter...I'll just find some other thirsty girl I suppose. It's not like any of these shy girls are going to be willing to expose their kitties in order to get them licked, so I'm the only one in the running probably"

Nobody was eliminated this part, but the clock is still ticking down on LARPer beginning her crusade. The 13 girls are desperate to escape being the target of her wrath.
Last edited by Executionus on Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 19)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 19

Slut is sneaking around in front of the school building walking towards the gym when she gets a text message from Hacker telling her "Thanks for your help against Scientist earlier. As thanks I need to warn you about your surroundings. Cook and Band Geek have formed an alliance, are loaded with makeshift weapons, and are heading your way. The only way for you to beat them will be to join up with Goth who is also in your area. She should arrive in the gym from the inside in about a minute. Good luck, my friend!"

Slut scoffed, saying out loud for the cameras "That girl is unbelievable. It's almost as if she wants her and I in the finals. Of course, if it does come down to us two then I'm so much stronger than she is, so I guess I'll keep going along with her plan for now. It does beat fighting 2 people by myself."

Meanwhile Goth received her own message "Hurry to the gym! Cook and Band Geek are right behind you. They made an alliance and they are armed. I've been working alongside Slut to eliminate major threats. She will meet you in the gym in order to join forces against the other two. Good luck!"

Goth was quite confused by that, but decided that she didn't really want to risk getting double-teamed so she started walking much faster towards the gym. She held tightly to her power cord though, just in case she needed to flog somebody if this was all a trap.

And as they reached the main entrance, Cook and Band Geek simultaneously got fake quest pop-ups saying "Jump Rope in Gym Class 20 times in a row -- Reward: Immunity from LARPer" Hacker considered that fake reward tempting enough to lure them in.

Band Geek jumped up and down saying "Oh my God, yes! We're not that far from the gym, let's run there before somebody else does it first."

Cook jokes "If somebody else does it first, we can just take them out and get your elimination. Honestly it's a win-win."

The stage was being set for the epic 2 on 2 Battle of Gym Class.

While Hacker entered her fake quest two real quests popped up for everybody around this time as well. The first one was "Hang a girl by her wedgie, legs dangling -- Reward: Loot chest" The second one was "Spank your opponent's bare ass red (not pink, red) -- Reward: Ninja Egg throwing weapon"

Elsewhere, after reading those quests, Gangster wandered much too closely to the main school building, "looking for someone" in the direction of the wooden bridge over the creek. Gangster's back was turned toward the main building and the parkour master on the roof. Ninja had no idea that Gangster was aware of her being located up there. Gangster purposely left herself seemingly open to ambush, being as silent as possible so that she would hear the slightest sound.

***Gangster vs Ninja***

When Ninja landed on the ground behind Gangster, she wasn't expecting Gangster to turn around and face her instantly. Gangster smacked Ninja across the face with a hand full of baby powder, crossing off a personal bucket list item of hers by actually performing the baby powder pimp slap to someone. While Ninja stumbled from the hit, Gangster turned her around and handcuffed her arms behind her back. She then pushed the climber face first into the dirt, and Ninja couldn't catch herself at all with her hands behind her.

Gangster's phone then went off with a message alert. When she read it, the message said "Ninja is close to you, hidden on the roof. She jumps down to ambush people. Try to trick her down, then beat her"

Gangster snickered, then cockily stated out loud "Naw durr! Nice warning, Hacker."

The warning had unfortunately backfired as a distraction, as the handcuffed Ninja did a front roll back to her feet. Gangster went to grab her, but Ninja kicked Gangster with a front kick as hard as she could right in the crotch. That shot sent intense pain all through Gangster's abdomen.

Rage fueled the gang-banger as she chased after Ninja, who turned and ran towards the wall. Gangster reached to grab her as she ran out of room to flee, but to Gangster's surprise Ninja jumped, ran up the side of the wall, and performed a backflip over Gangster to land behind her. Before Gangster had time to react, Ninja landed a dropkick which slammed Gangster face-first into the brick wall.

Gangster stood back up, fueled by fury and adrenaline, and wondering how exactly a chick in handcuffs was kicking her ass so badly. She then watched as Ninja tucked her legs tightly to her chest, fell into a backroll, and pulled her cuffed arms from behind her back, under her legs, and in front of her, all in one fluid motion. Ninja was now standing up with her hands cuffed in front of her as opposed to behind her.

Watching that move actually stunned Gangster for a second, leading to Ninja to attempt a spinning back kick at Gangster. This move missed, though, when Gangster sidestepped it, and Gangster countered with a vicious slap to the back of Ninja's head that sent her stumbling forward. Ninja turned and launched another front kick to the groin of Gangster, hitting hard enough to make Gangster back off slightly.

When Ninja came closer for another attack, her face caught a brutal open-hand slap that left her seeing stars. Less than a second later, Gangster pulled her arm into a backhand across the other half of Ninja's face which sent her to the ground hard. Ninja no longer knew what direction up was. While Bully and Fighter might consider themselves hard hitters, neither of them can hit someone anywhere near as hard as Gangster can (a fact that Ninja just learned the hard way).

Gangster ravaged the flash KOed Ninja, ripping both halves of her Kunoichi outfit off of her and leaving her in just her underwear and her headband. Ninja's top was tangled up with her handcuffs, actually making them more effective. As she recovered, Ninja attempted to get back to her feet. Unfortunately for her, Gangster had a deathgrip on her hair bun and was using it for leverage. With her other hand, Gangster quickly unclasped Ninja's bra and forced it off of her chest, tangling it up in the mess at Ninja's hands but also unmasking her double dragons for the cameras.

The topless Ninja tried to cover her chest with her handcuffed arms while Gangster dragged her by her hair bun towards the nearby door into the school building. Gangster picked Ninja up by her waist and wrist, essentially tossing her upwards into the air a little bit as she slammed into the wall. After hitting the wall, Ninja jumped in shock when her arms jerked upwards during her fall, staying above her head and holding her in place. Her legs dangled a couple inches above the ground, her arms shackled in place straight up, her topless body facing the wall, and her pantied bottom facing outwards towards her opponent. Ninja looked upwards to see how Gangster had trapped her: Her handcuff chain was hooked onto an empty flagpole bracket!

Ninja tried to use her legs to run up the wall to escape the hook, but Gangster grabbed Ninja's ankles and pulled them away from the wall. Ninja was dangling helpless now, unable to escape or defend herself.

Gangster then told her enemy "You know...PUTA...I would've just given you a basic elimination if you didn't keep kicking me in the goddamn clit. But now? Now you are getting a bareass whooping so hard that you won't be able to sit down ever again until they invent hover chairs!"

Ninja shook vigorously trying to break free, while yelling "LET...ME...GO!!!"

Gangster scoffed and essentially sung "You don't order me. I'm yo mommy. I'm the big boss in lip gloss, you're the poor hoss with lip floss!" immediately after completing her rhyme, Gangster yanked upwards on both sides of Ninja's panties as hard as she could and held them there. Ninja's whole butt was showing now, and she did indeed also have lip floss in the front now. She kicked and screamed trying to escape, but couldn't get leverage on the wall with Gangster pushing her hips against it. Gangster held her like this for 20 whole seconds before letting her down.

Gangster threw up her hands angrily at one of the cameras "Oh bull shit that doesn't count as hanging a girl from her panties! Look, ok, whatever, I hung her by the handcuffs not the panties, but I still wedgied her you stingy fucks."

Despite Gangster's ever-friendly negotiation tactic, the quest remained incomplete on a technicality. The frustrated girl then said "Whatever! I'll just spank the shit out of this ass. Hopefully not literally...although I dunno, that would be pretty funny. Nobody on the streets would ever talk trash about the girl that literally slapped the shit out of someone, that's for sure."

Gangster roughly grabbed Ninja's panties with both hands, yanking them down and off in a single motion. Ninja's round bare butt was now exposed, jiggling around for everyone's enjoyment as she struggled to break free. Her pussy was hidden, for now, by her body pressed against the wall, but she knew that wasn't going to last for long. Gangster took out her phone and snapped several pictures of this perfectly-round backside before the fun began. When Ninja tried to run up the wall again, Gangster open-hand slapped her right butt cheek so hard that it sounded like a gunshot. Before Ninja had time to fully scream, Gangster pulled the strike back into a backhand of equal power on Ninja's left butt cheek, duplicating the combo that beat her earlier.

Gangster smugly stated "Hey, I think the audience needs a better view of this." as she took off one of the 2-inch-cubed spy cameras mounted on the door frame. She then set the camera on the ground pointed upwards between Ninja's legs and back a little bit, giving those watching a bird's eye view up into happy land and also showing off Ninja's butt in great detail.

Ninja was wailing in pain from the hits, but Gangster decided that she didn't like the noise. She took Ninja's headband and jerked it downwards off of Ninja's forehead, turning it into a gag and tightening it to silence her. Gangster then began alternating front slaps and backhands on Ninja's defenseless booty, putting red hand prints all over it very quickly. Each strike was unbearable. Ninja flailed and danced with every brutal smack.

After spanking Ninja for 30 seconds straight, landing at least 60 brutal knockout blows to the butt, Ninja's dance of pain had broken completely and she just mentally gave up, flopping against the wall and praying for the end. Once the quest completion dialogue went off, Gangster finally stopped right before telling the hanging girl "Now if you try to struggle or escape, I will start busting your ass again. Don't move!"

Defeated, and massively sore, Ninja hung there silently in shame and agony. Gangster took a couple pictures of Ninja's ruby-red butt just for collection purposes. Gangster then grabbed both of Ninja's ankles, lifting them upwards and pulling them backwards, pulling Ninja horizontal and resting both ankles on Gangster's shoulders. Ninja looked down at the ground in horror at the camera that was there, realizing that the camera is now seeing her complete full-frontal nude body hanging there! Gangster then pulled closer so that Ninja's knees were on her shoulder, and her pussy was exposed in horrific detail only a foot in front of Gangster's face.

"Wow! You should see the view from here, it's intense." Gangster teased. Ninja didn't bother to fight it, she just closed her eyes and felt the raw humiliation wash over her.

Gangster continued to taunt "So this is probably the first time that you've ever had somebody's head between your legs looking at your pussy huh?" Ninja didn't respond, but yes this was indeed the first time anybody had ever done that to her.

A few seconds later, Gangster exclaimed "Oh my God, is your pussy actually getting excited from this? It is! Holy crap, I can actually see you moistening right in front of me. What a whore. I'll bet you wish that I'd move just a little closer and start licking you right now, don't you?"

Ninja shook her head "no" with great conviction, but Gangster mocked her "Don't lie, you do. Too bad I'm not putting my mouth anywhere near that gross thing. I wonder what happens if I do this, though" Gangster put one finger forward and poked Ninja's lips. Ninja jerked and flailed in response to the surprise contact to her private region, only for Gangster to poke her again and again and again just to make her dance. The hanging girl was very ashamed of her body's arousal response to this humiliating exposure and torture, actually feeling herself starting to drip down towards the ground right in front of her tormentor's face.

Gangster then brought up her phone and placed it between Ninja's legs before taunting her "So I know you're Japanese and all, but here there aren't any pixels to hide your pussy parts. Every centimetre of skin, every bead of sweat, and every drop of pussy juice is all going to be seen. I'll bet none of the guys have ever seen a pussy from this angle before too, so this picture ought to be very popular. Everybody watching is about to see everything you've got, including how wet you are. And just because you pissed me off, I'm going to wait until your kitty cat is pouring like a faucet for us and that's when I'll finally take the picture."

Ninja couldn't believe the absolute horror of that sentence, but she knew she was helpless to escape or prevent it in any way. The thought of Gangster's face being right next to her bare pussy was causing her uncontrolled feelings of arousal. The camera under her watching was also filling Ninja with both shame and horniness simultaneously. She tried to will her pussy to stop getting wet and maybe even to close back up, but neither of those things were going to happen now.

After a minute of hanging there getting more and more soaked, feeling Gangster's breathing against her bare pussy every second, Ninja felt a very large glob of wetness gathering on the front of her lips, stretching downwards towards the ground like a loogie. Gangster loudly yelled "Damn you're wet, your pussy is literally drooling! What a picture this is going to be. Say cheeeeeese!"

Ninja whimpered as she felt her wetness stretching for many inches towards the ground in front of both cameras. When she heard the robot call out "Ninja has been eliminated" she knew that her shame was complete and absolute. The people weren't just seeing her pussy, it was a thousand times worse. They just watched her get wet and drip everywhere for their amusement! Gangster kept taking pictures of Ninja's pussy, butt, and chest while holding her up until Benedict's boys arrived to carry Ninja away.

Gangster grabbed Ninja's hands once she was down from the hook and made Benedict's boys hold her steady while she unlocked the handcuffs. Gangster wasn't letting them take her handcuffs, most likely she would've thrown hands with the guys had they tried. Once Gangster took back her tool, the boys carried Ninja horizontally into the school building and into one of the out of bounds rooms.

Because Gangster wasn't wanting to repeat her mistake against Track Star, she had ignored her loot drone until after finishing Ninja. The poor drone sat there ignored for the entire time that Ninja was held horizontally, but now Gangster is ready for her reward. She ironically picks up the ninja egg, which just looked like a normal chicken egg. Luckily it comes with instructions: "Eggshell filled with iron and pepper. Throw at face to blind enemy"

Gangster smiled and said "Bitchin'"

Only 12 girls remain in the Thirst Games. Who will reach the final ten?
cober

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 19)

Post by cober »

Surprised Benedict’s hasn’t come down hard on hacker I feel only room for one puppet master she is spoiling his fun! Benedict seems like a guy who wants be in control! Plus I feel stories more fun if all the girls are at Risk! Being able to avoid all confrontation and thus avoid all risk cause know location of everything isn’t entertaining!

I doubt Benedict expected a team of girls be able see location of other girls while controlling their every move!

Teaming up would be rather boring and disappointing for the audience expecting girls to fight not travel halls holding hands!

I feel larper should target that alliance
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I agree with cober that gamer and hacker are being too controlling now and need to be stopped. They have virtually told the audience how it’s going to end.

Would like to see Larper go for hacker or slut band geek cook and goth to get to the gym realise hacker is playing all four and form an alliance to remove that duo.

I think the alliances should also be scrapped from last ten I want to see ten individuals getting stuck in not playing nice with each other.

As cober said benedict doesn’t seem the type to let them all gain allegiances to win.

Or you could have gamer turn on hacker and take hackers app out of the game at the same time. This could work as gamer gets greedy for power
cober

Post by cober »

I also like the idea of a loot box being left beside the stocks :)

A strap on :)
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

cober wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:57 pm Surprised Benedict’s hasn’t come down hard on hacker I feel only room for one puppet master she is spoiling his fun! Benedict seems like a guy who wants be in control!
Revengedpirate wrote: As cober said benedict doesn’t seem the type to let them all gain allegiances to win.
Haha, I love how fast Hacker went from fan favorite to villain. That was a wrestling level swerve.

Speaking of wrestling, I haven't done enough to display Benedict's personality and way of thinking because I've kept him in the background, so that's my fault. I don't see him as a Vince Mcmahon "control everyone at the expense of the show" type of promoter. Honestly I see him looking down on that type of person. I see him as more like Dana White, or more accurately Eric Bischoff. Bischoff's entire motto was "Controversy creates cash" and so he loved to be the guy behind the scenes of absolute chaos instead of trying to be a puppet master.

I hid a little Easter egg in the story earlier that was only an inside joke to myself, but I'll explain it now to demonstrate the kind of person Benedict is. The code for Bully's chastity belt is 4731. When you hit shift on a computer that becomes $&#!, which is then read out loud as "Money and Hashtags!" Benedict isn't a control freak. He's an attention whore.

The reason I gave special advantages to the weakest girls is because they wouldn't have a chance otherwise. I'll admit that combining Hacker and Gamer created an overpowered team, but that's also exactly why Hacker did it. That being said, almost every girl in this contest can kick the crap out of Hacker in a fair fight.

Because Hacker has been so popular so far, Benedict is not going to mess with her himself. So far alliances haven't been a problem (the first one lost). The alliances are also going to give us a tag team match, something that would be impossible otherwise so I'm looking forward to that (as is he). Benedict added LARPer just to prevent people turtling. He did enter a little tool to be used by the audience in the event that they wanted a girl taken out for some reason, though. With two complaints I think I'm going to have to send an assassination quest after Hacker!
cober

Post by cober »

Executionus wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:51 pm Haha, I love how fast Hacker went from fan favorite to villain.
Gonna try put my views as someone watching the contest.

I actually never considered her a fan favorite the whole manipulation angle is being repeated over and over in wrestling terms i see her as a semi popular but manipulative, someone i think fans would easily bored with as she repeats same story line over and over and i feel people will turn against as she has avoided any risk whole contest and is eliminating some other popular contestants )Basket baller)(fighter).All fans would see her sending text messages boring....

Even the fight with Scientist was really her taking on someone already fighting. So i dont feel viewer would really see as anything but a annoying distraction from more popular contestants.

Bully is the heel in wrestling terms maybe Undertaker massive thought to be unbeatable but fans would love her as she the one giving them what they want by extending out the eliminations to entertain the fans.

Redneck last elimination would make her very popular people would been attracted to how she did it.

Holy Roller and Virgin are your good girls who viewer most likely dont want see eliminated until they are forced to do something extreme. they are least playing strip poker and look extremely embarrased.

Hacker and Gamer are your mid card heels appear have one trick avoiding the contest while making others do the entertaining stuff. My feeling is viewers would be bored of them.

Pixie least doing something with her dancing could be funny if had her find the strap on and use it on a much bigger girl in the stocks haha. Only have time limit run out and them turn on her :)

Slut viewers seen a lot from her but she would be very popular. Who doesnt appreciate a girl with the confidence to show it and is constantly horny.

Band Geek and Cook least been active alliance again Mid card not popular not hated.

Gangster very popular after her fight with ninja i sure viewer are looking forward to her getting angry at the next victim.

Size really doesn't mean much in a contest with weapons so i dont think any the girls can hide behind the fact they are less physically developed when got stun bombs, traps, hand cuffs. So it very much levels the playing field. How often see in wrestling the heel win cause they hit much bigger wrestler with a chair. I think what makes the girls more popular in ranking is how they are eliminating the other contestants.

So my viewer rankings would be

1- Bully (lots of entertaining eliminations)(Likely to drop as now another big girl in contest Larper) See a Kane vs Undertaker moment.
2- Gangster (Entertaining elimination)
3- Redneck (Entertaining elimination)
4-Holy roller and Virgin (Strip poker and good girl going bad angle)
5-Slut obvious reasons nudity
6-Cook and Band geek again they been engaging other contestants.
7-Pixie needs do more but least dancing so would have people watching. Some guys into small girls.
8- Gamer and Hacker as i said avoiding all conflict and just sending text messages viewers would find them boring. This doesnt mean they not a threat made them out to be unbeatable with current powers.
Big players and serious threat but not entertaining.
9 - Goth not sure if i missed chapters about her ?