The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 19)

Post by Executionus »

I was amused by the wrestling comparisons considering how much wrestling I watched back in the pre-PG days. I disagree with a few of the descriptions though.

Band Geek and Cook are absolutely the comic relief tag team: like a New Day, Head Cheese, Rock & Sock, Too Cool.

Hacker and Gamer would be seen as cerebral heels in wrestling, such as Ric Flair, Triple H, Edge, or CM Punk. They're the ones outsmarting the others who were foolish enough to play fair. The thing is, in wrestling those are usually the most popular characters on the roster. Hacker has been pretty popular in this thread so far (Revengedpirate was the one who sent her a loot chest, her MVP pepper spray), I'm just guessing that her tactic is growing old as the match goes on because she hasn't suffered enough of a blowback from using it yet. I've had it mentioned a few times in the story, but most of the other girls are just simply not afraid of Hacker in a fight and are more than willing to accept her tips if they think they're useful. Slut and Gamer in particular are hoping to wind up in the final two with Hacker because they see that as an easy win.

Also it should be mentioned that Hacker has an elimination on her own (Slut fled the Scientist fight after the coat blew up), followed by assisting Gamer's elimination of Fighter. While overall Hacker has tried to stay hidden, she actually has been involved directly in more eliminations than most of the other girls. In the case of Gamer, she had been wanting to pull off the Edge Money in the Bank sneak attack all event, finally getting her shot with Fighter. Gamer is one of the only people in the contest who would've been brave enough to willingly attack Fighter. You compared Bully to Undertaker earlier, but I'd compare her more to Brock Lesnar. Fighter would be Undertaker: the mythical force that presumably can beat anyone if not cheated. I had been wanting to explore more with Gamer's character prior to where we are, but she was never given any good opportunities. Much like Ninja on the roof, Gamer was playing the Assassin's Creed tactic so she wasn't going to let herself be seen until she struck.

You are absolutely right though that Goth has not gotten nearly enough screen time. This is largely because she's only encountered one person all event (Cheerleader) and that was a complete hellcat fight. I plan to make up for that by giving her plenty of attention when she meets up with Slut. Redneck hasn't had much screen time either because she's hiding in the woods covered in camo.

Also don't overestimate the value of the weapons. So far the weapons have failed about as often as they've helped, with several people having their own weapons used against them. Hacker, Gamer, Band Geek, and Cook are all armed yet I would favor Redneck, Gangster, or Bully over them any day unless they got lucky. In wrestling terms I'd compare it to Heath Slater trying to use a chair to beat John Cena.

In any event, the final ten will be coming up soon, and I am going to set up a poll for all of the readers to vote on who LARPer will be sent to attack. This should be a fun twist since I won't have any control of who the target is what-so-ever. Everyone reading this now should begin thinking which of the 12 girls left that they most want to see taken out, or which girl people feel would be the most entertaining to watch being absolutely dominated and tormented in creative ways for 5 minutes. I'm slowing the pacing down a little bit right now in an effort to showcase the characters more, leading into the voting. Once we hit the final ten I'll make a new thread with a poll to decide the loser!

Oh, and just because I find it a great idea, I may just have a strap-on sitting there by the stocks when the time comes. There will be other implements of humiliation as well. Unless the chosen girl somehow defeats LARPer, she's going to have a very bad time.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 20)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 20

Yet another new quest pops up for all of the girls, this time saying "Gag a girl with her own panties -- Reward: $1000" Most of the ladies cringed hard after reading that, truly hoping against all hope that nobody in this contest was cruel enough to do that. Only time would tell, however.

In addition to that quest shared by everyone, the teeny-tiny Pixie dirty dancing in band class finally receives a personalized quest alert on her phone. When she read it, it says "Perform these exercises (list below) -- No reward. Level 2 = Do all of them without your shorts -- Reward: $500 Level 3 = Do all of them without your bra -- Reward: $500. Win a loot chest if all complete"

The list of exercises was as follows: Gym Class Stretch Routine, 20 sit ups, 20 push ups, 20 squats, 20 jumping jacks, jog in place for 1 minute.

Pixie's mouth opened from reading that quest and stayed there for awhile. She then had to make the decision on just how far she was willing to go to get that sweet loot. Doing all of those exercises in her panties would be very mortifying, but she may be able to endure that one. The risky one would be going braless. She is wearing a very skimpy spaghetti string top, and even though she isn't well-endowed by any stretch there was still a huge chance of nipple exposure from leaning forward or from jumping around. The push ups alone would be basically a guarantee of flashing any cameras looking down her shirt from that direction.

Swallowing her nerves, Pixie reaches inside her shirt and unclasps her own strapless bra. She then pulls down her shorts, showing the world her sky blue hipster-cut panties. Pixie has no intention of flashing anyone, however, and she has a plan to avoid excessive exposure: Using the conductor's podium as a shield. If she does the exercises facing the podium, that will block any direct camera lines down her shirt, only leaving the cameras on her sides and behind her as viable.

The first part of her quest was the stretching routine from class, and it wasn't until she really started that she remembered how exposing some of them were. After the easy ones, like arm circles, next she had to bend down to touch her toes. She made sure to hold the front of her shirt in place as she did that one, but she was positive that the back view was enjoyable to anyone using that camera. After the standing stretches, the seated stretches were much worse. Two basic moves in, she remembered that she had to spread her legs as wide as they went for the leg extension stretch! Blushing quite a bit, she opened her legs while facing the podium, showing that podium a scandalous view of her pantied groin to be sure. She was massively thankful that the podium did not have any cameras on it at this moment, but even just the side view allowed the fans to get a good look at her. She then had to touch both toes one at a time while her legs were spread, which she knew probably made the view between her legs even more exposed both times she did it.

Stretches complete, she moved on to sit ups. These she wasn't even worried about and performed without issue, happy to be able to hold the front of her shirt in place and keep her legs together the whole time. The push ups scared her to death, however. She chose to skip them for now and do the squats. Pixie knew that her back view on this one had to be amazing, especially because she could always see the boys in class staring at her butt in gym class during them even WITH shorts on. She chose to keep her backside exposed rather than risk turning away from the podium shielding her front, though, because her legs parting in the front was something she did NOT want the world to see right now.

Jumping jacks was one that she dreaded slightly, because she would have no good way to hold her shirt in place as she did them. She couldn't think of a way out of this mess however, so she just took a deep breath and went for it. Up and down, bouncing all around, Pixie could feel her b-cup braless breasts moving freely with every jump, trying to escape their thin skimpy shirt prison. Jumping around and flailing her arms and legs probably put on quite the show, but after she was done she had confidence that nothing round and pink had popped out for a peek during the experience. Jogging was in the same boat as jumping jacks, but it made her feel more covered because she could keep her arms close to her chest at all times as she ran, where the jacks required them out and away from her. After the minute was over, Pixie felt herself very warmed up for sure. She is not an athlete, so this was a pretty good workout for her overall.

And then there was push ups, the exercise she had put off for last. It also occurred to her that she's not even strong enough to do 20 push ups in the first place without being on her knees, and even then she's not going to be able to go all the way down and back up 20 times like what the gym coach would demand. Luckily, the coach wasn't here right now.

"Oh God" she thought to herself with a shiver "I really, REALLY hope Mr. Grey, the gym coach, isn't actually watching this stream to see all of his students naked! Or any of the other guy teachers! No, no, no, not thinking about THAT thought any more"

She decided that she was going to just do the world's worst push ups and call it good enough. Pixie then had the idea of tucking the bottom of her shirt into her panties as a way of holding it in place a little bit, and did that while everyone watched with great interest. She then got down on her knees facing the podium, and then went down to her hands. Quickly she went down roughly half the distance that any sane person would call a legit push up distance, then pushed herself back up. She did this 15 more times before her arms felt like they were going to give out on her. She let go of herself and lied face down on the floor, arms tired and sore, but still knowing that she needed 4 more to pass this test.

She had been working out for over 5 minutes straight by this point, so she needed a rest. After resting for at least a minute, Pixie heard her phone go off for the next elimination (still forthcoming), which left only one more to go before LARPer was released. The surge of fear and adrenaline kicked in and Pixie was able to power through her final four push ups, actually yelling out "WOOO!" when she heard the quest completion alert go off. She really hoped that nobody got a good look down her shirt as she was doing all of that.

Pixie put back on her bra and shorts so fast that she beat the drone by a good ten seconds. The drone flew in the window to drop off her present, which she felt that she had right and well earned at this point with how worn out she was. After opening the loot chest she gasped. It was opened to reveal...a Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator!

"Wow!" she said out loud. "Wow! WOW! What? Ok, the people running this contest are crazy. What exactly do they expect me to DO with this thing? No wait, I don't wanna know the answer to that one."

The big question now, though, is who was that next person eliminated during Pixie's challenge? Far away from Pixie, Holy Roller and Virgin were sitting in their comfy corner in woodshop, arms over each other's shoulders, when they heard somebody at the door. The wood block held the door in place at first, but then the frightened girls heard a very loud slam as something hit it very hard. A second loud slam busted the door open, after somebody had just kicked it open with a running start.

Bully walked into the room shouting "Heeeeeeere's Johnny!"

Bully vs the Pure Duo begins next part. Right now there are 12 girls left, but that number is going down.
Last edited by Executionus on Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 20)

Post by Revengedpirate »

The story so far has been great, the ending is starting to get predictable. If by what you say all the big girls win their fights and hacker and gamer ending is what you use.

Then bully wins against virgin and holy roller. Then goth and slut will team up and beat band geek and cook. Red neck will hide in woods

Pixie is becoming most entertaining

Gangster is wandering around aimlessly probably going to fight red neck because hacker and gamer will make it so

By saying hacker and gamers plan you’ve basically taken away the ending.

Most good books never reveal their ending. And now as there is an elimination on pixies phone the most likely candidate for that is bully as she’s the only girl 2v1 at the moment.

Please just make the story less predictable it’ll be more entertaining to read.
cober

Post by cober »

I think not considering that bully likes to play I pretty sure she would have eliminate one the girls before the other faces her wraith!

Anyway a good story always has twists and best laid can always be undone by larper!

I like idea one girls in stocks while pixie uses the hitachi and strap on !!! Till they are exhausted
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Revengedpirate wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:01 am By saying hacker and gamers plan you’ve basically taken away the ending.

Most good books never reveal their ending.
Keep in mind that just because they plan something doesn't mean that it'll work out the way they want it to. I haven't revealed the ending (I don't even know the ending), all we know is what the next couple big fights are. I expect big shifts when we reach the final 5, and it should be very-much possible for any of those 5 to win it all. The big mystery is always exactly that: which one will be the last girl standing, and will she somehow escape the entire contest without showing anything?
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Sorry wasn’t trying to down the story but it’s pretty much a foregone conclusion at this point.

Bully is going to lose to virgin and holy roller because that’s the only way pixie got an elimination notice.

If bully won against one or both it’d have been a double elimination.

Fact one only one elimination
Fact two if bully beat virgin holy roller either runs off and is eliminated later or holy roller fights bully which ends in two eliminations which isn’t a possible outcome

Fact three if bully beat holy roller virgin does same as holy roller above.

Fact 4 holy roller and virgin together is a formidable team as quoted by the author meaning you’re expecting the duo to be stronger then bully.

Fact five the outcome of bully losing to this pair makes no sense as skater and troublemaker were a much stronger pairing with better weapons.

Fact six bully vs holy roller and virgin is going to be a quick 5 mins as it happens in the same speed as it took pixie to do her workout.

I loved pixies workout.

I would just like to see a little less predictable but hopefully it’ll still be good

I’m enjoying the story
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I like the story I really do, I do think team ups should have happened earlier in the tournament as towards the end it makes less fights.

With twelve remaining you’d expect everyone to be breaking up partnerships not building them.

Every character can see the end and a team up would now hinder you rather then help you.

Pixie for me would be the surprise package in the last twelve.

She’s well rested having fought nobody and has all her clothes and weapons in tact. Which definitely puts her as a dark horse.

Next is redneck, again fought few battles, so is well rested and has set up traps and has a few weapons.

Third is gangsta she’s had several battles but proven she’s both smart and a good fighter. Also she has handcuffs and the baby powder when put in your opponent’s eyes to blind makes her extremely strong.

Fourth youve got goth, well rested but doesn’t seem that interested in fighting anyone. Does have her clothes and some weaponary.

Fifth bully, but as she’s been eliminated probably from running at virgin and holy roller tripping on the discarded dildo on the floor and crashing headfirst into a desk knocking her out.

Sixth and seventh gamer and hacker both totally useless fighters using others to do their dirty work not really any powerful weapons between either. The taser proving both are incapable of using weapons I see them easily being larpers before both being eliminated quite easily

Eighth and ninth band geek and cook neither have real attacking ability both have no stamina after their fight against each other showed easy pickings

Tenth slut good fighter but dressed in just a banner makes easy pickings for cook and band geek

Eleventh and twelfth for the two sitters virgin and holy roller as neither have weapons or the gumption to attack anyone both quite content to be lazy and sit playing strip poker.

I would say pixie or red neck to win outright.

I would like to give pixie a loot box for her exercises it was entertaining to read 😉
Nikolai

Post by Nikolai »

Okay this is getting out of hand..why did a fun INTERACTIVE story series that is made for "light"
fun suggestions and can have a good blend of community feedback and Executionus personal tastes, being bombarded with plot critiques and "preference" complaints, and whatever else you guys have been doing, not only does it come off kind of whiny and ungrateful to Executionus, its kind of annoying and if this was my series the ones getting out of hand with demands and story critiques wouldn't get acknowledged.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

P.s. would love to see hacker caught by Larper stripped completely bare apart from her glasses then forced into the stocks legs spread and then spanked for being such a manipulative b****
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Nikolai you are correct that the story is getting criticism. I am grateful to all those who write stories on here, I do enjoy reading the stories, this one in particular is my favourite. I’m trying to criticise in a positive way, I like the characters and the thread of the story, it’s absolutely fantastic.