Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Badger

Re: Julie's Babysitting Disaster

Post by Badger »

Billy has got his eye on Julie. I think he'd like to bounce a naked Julie up and down on his knee and watch her little golf-ball sized breasts jiggle for the audience.
Eugene_Oregon

Post by Eugene_Oregon »

Loving this story so far. After her bath, I'm sure Julie would want to put a fresh diaper on. And with a diaper on, she wouldn't need to use the bathroom to go to the toilet, even if she did try as hard as she could to hold out and not humiliate herself further.

Maybe April could bring out that flavoured pacifier again at bedtime.

A day trip out to the park or the pool, as other people have suggested, might be a fun activity for Julie. Of course, she wouldn't need any shoes or socks and adult clothes would be far too inappropriate for a little baby.
ValerianXIII

Post by ValerianXIII »

While that was wrapping up Sally and April were getting the tub ready filling it up with soapy water in the spacious bathroom. Olivia was able to single handedly march the 24 year old brunette into the bathroom and order her into the steaming tub. It was quite the sight to see because Julie wanted to cover up so bad but the much smaller Olivia wasn't having it swatting her bare butt a few times along the way. Everyone else followed behind piling in while some stood at the door.

The smirking Sally and April were patiently waiting as the naked Julie stepped carefully into the tub. The moment her already sore bottom hit the hot water Julie yelped while everyone else laughed knowingly. Sally got to work shampooing Julie's dark brown hair. She kept Julie in a position to where she was facing the door along with her small audience with her bare breasts displayed. She whispered into Julie's ear while she massaged shampoo into her scalp.

"Everyone can see your tiny...little... titties Julie. Guess what? There all laughing at them! Nobody cares! Can you imagine what Brad would think?"

Sally's words really sent a chill up her spine and she couldn't help but imagine Brad being there. "He probably wouldn't even recognize you like this. Heck he would think you were some dorky little girl!" April added.

"Just wait until we scrub all this make up off April!" With that being said Sally moved the soapy warm cloth to Julies face and began scrubbing wildly. She made sure Julie's face was a mess smearing the heavy make up at first instead of removing it. "She looks like a clown!" Olivia pointed out as her lipstick was smeared back and forth horizontally leaving red all around her mouth. She purposely forced some of the bitter soap in Julie's mouth making her scowl in disgust.

The mascara was allowed to run leaving dark streams of tears down her face. Sally and April both roughly washed Julie from the neck up taking there time disheveling the brunette as they went along. Once they were satisfied Sally surprised her former baby sitter with a bucket of warm soapy water being suddenly dumped upon her head. Julie gasped for air just in time to receive another bucket dumped by April as they rinsed off her hair and face.

April and Sally washed there way down Julie's neck until they reached her meager chest mounds. They each scrubbed the closest breast to themselves squishing and manipulating each of the tiny nubs. "Itty bitty little titties!!" Sally chanted Agatha's little rhyme over and over again into the brunettes ear.

Julie was in humiliation central as she was scrubbed, mocked and laughed at in what used to be such a private affair. She was pinched, slapped, poked and prodded in places no one had ever touched or even seen before this summer of hell began. They had her raise her arms up all the way as the two got to work cleaning under her arms. In this position her tiny dangling tits receded to almost nothing giving her a flat chested appearance.

Pictures were snapped documenting her bath as everything progressed. She was told to stand as they busily cleaned her bare crotch and bottom. Sally didn't hesitate to jam the soapy rag into Julies tight anus not only to clean it but to further assert her dominance over the haughty brunette. Julie's eye's bugged out comically as Sally twisted and turned the hot and soapy rag inside her slender butt.

April patted Julie's bare crouch playfully commenting on how it would be "baby smooth" for a long time. She used a bottle of commercial grade hair remover and lathered it over her already smooth glistening mound. April explained how the chemical would kill the roots and seal the pores preventing any hints of maturity in that region.

"It goes perfect with the rest of her figure. We should have no problem convincing anyone that she really is just a 'little girl' for at least 6 more months. That news really disturbed Julie. Not just because she would remain hairless for so long but the fact April intended to be doing things like this to her for that much longer.

But those concerns were quickly forgotten as a tingle built up between her legs. It started as a tingle then an itch and finally a burning sensation that caused her to squirm wildly. She wanted to wash it off or dip into the water but further threats were preventing her from doing so until it was finished. Finally it was washed away leaving the area pinkish and tender. April finished with an open palm slap to the tender area giggling at her handiwork.

The naked red faced Julie had to stand as they washed the rest of her and there seemed to be no hurry to get her out. It seemed like every part of her body was ridiculed in one way or another and she started to feel numb to it all as her ego was completely crushed. When the bath was over they made Julie stand with her arms and legs spread while the rest of them dried and inspected her for as long as they wanted until they were satisfied.

Afterwards Julie was rediapered by the smirking Sally while everyone watched along and she was sure to give a humiliating anatomy lesson in the process. Thankfully Julie was given what must of been one of Sally's old Barbie shirt's. All though everyone here had seen all of her charms by now she still appreciated that extra bit of covering even if it was uncomfortably snug.

Without a dinner or even a snack Julie was marched upstairs where a large old fashioned crib was waiting for her. Even though sun was still shining Julie was being forcefully put to bed. Although the crib was large Julie was still a bit cramped and couldn't stretch out all the way. The blinds were closed and Julie sat for a long time in absolute silence and darkness before finally falling asleep. She was at least glad her day of misery was over with and couldn't believe she was looking forward to having the twins come pick her up in the morning.......
Last edited by ValerianXIII on Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RollTiideRoll2

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

YASSSS! What a great lunch treat! I absolutely love this story.
Badger

Post by Badger »

I love the humiliation of Julie, especially little Olivia dominating her and Sally's enjoyment of shaming Julie's tiny breasts and penetrating Julie's slender cheeks.

I'm hoping that Lorax's idea will be taken up for Julie to be taken to the swimming baths and dressed in a cubicle in just her pull ups - and a rubber ring.

I think her being completely stripped off in the pool and cleaned in the shower will be a great finish to a day out.

Just wondering when Lisa will be re-introduced
Crossroads

Post by Crossroads »

I'm puzzled. Is Mark supposed to be Brad?
Little Denis Staff

Post by Little Denis Staff »

Julie needs a naked spanking in public
Joe

Post by Joe »

I'm still waiting for a struggling Julie to be forced to be masturbated maybe by little Olivia or April. I'm sure both could separately sneak into to have a fiddle with Julie's privates.
Stella Artois

Post by Stella Artois »

Joe wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:26 pm I'm still waiting for a struggling Julie to be forced to be masturbated maybe by little Olivia or April. I'm sure both could separately sneak into to have a fiddle with Julie's privates.

I reckon Olivia to masturbate Julie in the night, removing her diapers and Sally comes in later to play with Julie's ass, spreading those slender cheeks wide apart and inserting a candle.

I reckon April to give a public naked spanking. Hard. In the swimming pool the following day.
More4me

Post by More4me »

I think this is a fabulous story, but if I was to be hyper-critical, I'd say I enjoyed Julie's diapering but I think the embarrassment factor hasn't fulfilled its huge potential - getting Julie to bend down and open her buttocks to inspected her, pulling Julie's legs apart, wiping her and putting cream and massaging into her bum and talcing her in front of an audience and patting her diapered bottom.

Keep up the good work.