The school bully part 1 (new part 9 available)13/04/23

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Ho hum

Re: The school bully

Post by Ho hum »

I'm looking forward to Ellie's humiliation when she reaches the hospital. I'm hoping it's very public and on par with her school humiliation.
PhilMarlowe

Post by PhilMarlowe »

A nice humiliation at the hospital could be an enema (or several) for a group of nursing or medical students.

/Phil
More4me

Post by More4me »

PhilMarlowe wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:53 pm A nice humiliation at the hospital could be an enema (or several) for a group of nursing or medical students.

/Phil

Yes, somehow on live TV
More4me

Post by More4me »

Maybe a student doctor taking Ellie's rectal temperature, he's a neighbour and brother of a girl Ellie bullied.
Big Dave

Post by Big Dave »

I know you're very busy with your new and complex story, but is there any chance of The School Bully being completed.

It's one if my favourites - a minor classic.
Revengedpirate

Re: The school bully part 6

Post by Revengedpirate »

Mrs Roberts guided Adam towards the hospital doors, who in turn guided Ellie by her breasts. They walked through the doors and up to the receptionist.

“How can I help you?” Asked the woman looking curiously at Ellie.

“Oh hello, this little girl, has accidentally glued herself to this bottle. I was wondering if someone could see her?” Asked Mrs Roberts.

Ellie hated being called a little girl but with the bottle still stuck in her mouth and hands couldn’t really protest. She also saw Mrs Roberts point of view, as she was wearing nothing but a nappy, and a babies bottle jammed in her mouth, she could hardly be called a teen or a woman.

“Hmm what’s her name?” Asked the receptionist.

“Ellie James.” Said Mrs Roberts.

“I’m sorry you’re going to have to speak up I’m a trifle deaf.” Said the receptionist.

The receptionist wasn’t heard of hearing at all. A few years ago Ellie had been her next door neighbour. Ellie was a rude little girl even back then. The receptionist clearly remembered the time the little brat spat gum into her little girls hair.

It took nearly eight hours to remove because her daughter didn’t want to cut it out. When she had gone round to get an apology thinking Ellie had done it by accident, Ellie had then spat gum in her hair and told her to fuck off.

The receptionist was glad the little girl was getting some payback now.

“Ellie James.” Shouted Mrs Roberts.

“Good, and her age?” Asked the receptionist.

“Oh er thirteen.” Yelled Mrs Roberts.

I’m fifteen thought Ellie. Again there was nothing she could do.

“Do you have her address?” Asked the receptionist.

“Unfortunately not but she goes to long hill school.” Shouted Mrs Roberts.

“Ok take a seat, and I’ll let them know you’re here.” Said the receptionist.

Adam squeezed Ellie’s boobs to make her move. Ellie was glad her boobs were covered but hated that it was Adam and that he was getting pleasure from squeezing her.

The trio sat down. Ellie looked around the waiting room and saw that it was virtually full. She also noticed a clock on the wall which said ten to four. Ellie then realised she needed to pee again.

Ellie tried to get Mrs Roberts attention but she was too busy reading a book. Ellie then started to squirm sat on Adams lap. This was the last place she wanted to wet herself. Sat on the lap of a boy who she hated.

“Stop squirming Ellie. We’ll see the doctor soon enough.” Said Adam.

“Mmmm.” Said Ellie through her stuck mouth.

If she could of said something it’d have been along the lines of “shut up you idiot. I need to pee.”

Mrs Roberts then noticed Ellie’s squirming.

“Oh, don’t worry Adam, in a few minutes you’ll be glad she’s wearing that nappy.” Said Mrs Roberts loud enough for the room to hear.

Ellie looked up, the entire reception was now looking in her direction. It was as if they were all waiting on the inevitable. Adam however seemed slow to cotton on.

“What do you mean miss?” Asked Adam.

“Mmm” squeaked Ellie again.

“The little girl needs the potty.” Said Mrs Roberts.

“Mmm” Ellie squeaked again.

“Oh fine. I’ll take you to the potty. Adam you’ll have to wait here.” Said Mrs Roberts.

Mrs Roberts stood up.

“Why can’t I come?” Asked Adam.

“Oh for goodness sakes. You’re a guy and not allowed in a women’s bathroom. Now stand up Ellie.” Said Mrs Roberts.

Adam let go of Ellie’s breasts and put his arms by his sides. Ellie stood up red faced. She realised everyone could now clearly see her breasts again. She quickly tried to cover as best she could with her elbows.

Because she was now totally fixated on her breasts she forgot why she was standing. She started to pee, she looked up, horror struck as people had cameras pointed straight at her nappy, which was quickly turning yellow.

“Mmmmm” screamed Ellie.

“Aww don’t worry Ellie. There’s no need to go to the bathroom now. You’re nappy is clearly holding its own. Sit back down.” Said Mrs Roberts, the last three words more like a command.

Ellie sat down red faced. Adam wouldn’t have her sit on his lap no more. The wooden reception chair was hard and her soaking wet nappy made her sore. Ellie started getting really agitated.

Ellie looked around the clock now said ten to five. It had been almost an hour since she had wet herself. She hadn’t moved from her chair. They were still waiting to be seen by the triage nurse.

Ellie for the past hour had to endure endless photos taken of her in this state. Long gone had people being discreet. Some even had the audacity to ask her to pose and smile. The reception had been busy when they walked in but was now starting to thin a bit.

More people had entered and left the hospital. Each time a person walked past her they laughed at her.

Finally at half past five, the triage nurse called the trio in. Ellie didn’t want to be accompanied by Mrs Roberts or Adam, but she wasn’t in a position to hardly refuse anybody.

“Now what seems to be the trouble deary?” Asked the nurse.

Ellie gave an incredulous look, well as much as she could muster given the fact she had a bottle stuck in her mouth.

“The little girl, has accidentally glued herself to this now empty bottle.” Said Mrs Roberts.

Ellie’s look went from incredulous to angry quicker then a traffic light changes red to green. How dare Mrs Roberts still call her a little girl. Just then Ellie farted. Not a quiet fart but a loud ripping one.

Ellie started to blush more profusely then ever.

“Oh yes, she’s also having incontinence issues.” Said Mrs Roberts.

“What’s incont thingy?” Asked Adam.

“Oh it just means she’s having trouble going to toilet. Or in this case, she seems to be struggling to stop going to the toilet.” Said Mrs Roberts to Adam and the nurse.

Ellie couldn’t believe they were talking about her like this.

“Aww don’t worry deary. The doctor will fix you in no time.” Said the nurse.

Ellie hated being addressed in this way, but at least she’d get to see the doctor now.

“Just go back in the waiting room I’m sure he won’t be long.” Said the nurse.

Ellie again looked incredulous. Could the doctor not see her now? Before she had time to mumble an objection Mrs Roberts had led her back into the waiting room.

This time they took two steps across the waiting room before Ellie’s bowel let go for a second time in two hours. This time however it was a number two. Ellie stood stock still. Mrs Roberts felt the young girl freeze.

All three stood in the middle of the waiting room. The room was still very crowded and people started to stare at Ellie’s odd attire.

Ellie looked around almost pleading with herself as her bowels moved. It wasn’t a number two like she had ever experienced. It dropped into her nappy making it heavy.

It squished onto her bum almost moulding itself. The nappy was almost full when it finally gave up the ghost. Ellie stood totally shocked as the nappy cascaded down her legs and hit the floor.

The worst part was she hadn’t even finished going to toilet. Flashes of light were everywhere taking pictures. Adam started laughing at her. Mrs Roberts couldn’t stop herself laughing either.

Ellie’s embarrassment was beyond mortifying. If she could scream it would’ve been the loudest scream ever. Ellie looked around for somewhere she could hide from the shame.

She saw a bathroom near her and she ran completely naked towards it. Unfortunately the door opened outwards and she needed someone to open it for her.

She pushed and struggled against it trying to get a piece of her body and part at all to get a grip on the door. She was crying and absolutely hysterical. Finally a bit of luck her elbow caught on the door handle and she managed to open the door.

Because he door opened outwards, Ellie’s arm had to twist. She got stuck with the door open wide and her like a glorified naked doorstop.

Mrs Roberts walked over to her. Mrs Roberts didn’t stop at Ellie she just walked into the bathroom. After a few more minutes, where more people took pictures and laughed, Mrs Roberts re-emerged and bent down by Ellie’s legs. Ellie looked down.

“Since you’ve got yourself stuck on this door I’ll just have to clean you here.” Said Mrs Roberts.

Ellie went red as Mrs Roberts started rubbing her naked vagina and bum with wet wipes. She tried to squirm to free herself but it was no use. Then the unthinkable happened, Mrs Roberts grabbed Ellie’s left leg and lifted it high into the air.

Ellie was now completely spread. Ellie just wished the ground would swallow her up. Mrs Roberts then cleaned her right between her legs parting her lips. She was sure people could see her clit by now, and then ......
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spanker

Re: The school bully part 1 (new part 6 available)

Post by Spanker »

What a great surprise after a long wait.

I do love hearing about Ellie totally humiliated.

I'm hoping there are more wronged figures appearing from Ellie's past to increase her humiliation.

Maybe a good spanking for little Ellie and a bath to clean her properly with Adam in attendance getting roped in to clean her bottom.
Ho hum

Re: The school bully part 1 (new part 6 available)

Post by Ho hum »

Heyyy, what a great surprise.

Someone call for a student doctor to take a rectal temperature in public with Ellie's legs kicking wildly.
Revengedpirate

Re: The school bully part 7

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Ellie?” Said a voice she couldn’t see.

Who was talking. She looked for the owner of the voice. With her leg in the air and hand attached to the door she could only see the wall.

“It is you Ellie.” Said the voice.

Ellie couldn’t say anything with her mouth stuck.

“Hello I’m Mrs Roberts and you are?” Asked Mrs Roberts.

“Oh I’m her aunt. Why is my niece completely naked, and being held like that?” Asked the woman.

“Oh, well it’s a long story but the short of it is she got glued, we’ve come here to get her unglued. Then unfortunately she wet herself had a bowel movement then I think in embarrassment ran over here to try and get in the bathroom before ending up struck to this door. I’ve been trying to clean her.” Said Mrs Roberts.

“Oh I see, let me help you get her unstuck shall we?” Said Ellie’s aunt.

Between the two women they managed to get Ellie unstuck.

“There at least she is now free to walk again. Right Ellie now you’re free go sit on the bench next to your cousins over there.” Said her aunt.

Ellie looked to where her aunt was pointing and her heart dropped. Her three cousins, Harry, James, and Tina were all sitting there. They had all been watching her displayed to the world. She wished this day of utter embarrassment would end.

Harry was 18, James was 15 the same age as her, and Tina was 13. Ellie and Tina had never got on as kids. Ellie had always picked on her. Reluctantly Ellie walked mortified over to where her cousins sat.

All three had wide grins on their faces as she sat naked next to them. Adam had followed her and sat next to her. He also grinned stupidly.

Ellie shut her legs trying to preserve what little modesty she had. Just then,

“ELLIE.” Shouted the doctor.

Finally this nightmare would be over soon. Ellie jumped up and headed towards the doctor. Her cousins also got up along with Adam. Mrs Roberts and her aunt caught them up.

“I thought Ellie was one person.” Said the doctor confused.

“She is Ellie. I brought her in with this boy. This is her family.” Said Mrs Roberts.

“Oh well, in that case you can all come in, I’ll just use one of the bigger rooms.” Said the doctor.

Everyone followed Ellie and the doctor through the door and into a room that was the size of a ward. There were already several other people in the room.

“Right Ellie up on the bed.” Said the doctor.

Ellie did as she was told. She then noticed how everyone in the room crowded around her bed. Ellie had no choice but to lie there completely naked in front of everyone which made her nervous.

“Right, first I need to take your temperature, this is going to be tricky, but I’m sure we’ll manage. You two look like strong lads what’s your names?” Asked the doctor.

“Well I’m Adam.” Said Adam a little nervously.

“And I’m James.” Said James.

“Right Adam, I need you to lift her left leg up like this and pull it over this way. Just like this.” Said the doctor.

“Like this?” Asked Adam.

“Yes exactly.” Said the doctor.

The doctor then walked around the bed to the other side.

“Now James I need you to do the exact same with her right leg.” Said the doctor.

“Hahaha oh my god. You can see everything. Hahaha.” Squealed Tina, who also started laughing almost uncontrollably.

Ellie lay there mortified after her cousins outburst. Obviously everyone in the room was getting a great view of her most intimate body parts. Her legs were pulled apart at almost 180 degrees, which meant the room could not only see her exposed bald pussy but her anus too. Not only that but her lips were spread wide by this position and everyone had a clear view of her clitoris.

Ellie tried to wriggle free but the boys were holding her too tightly.

“Right we can now take your temperature.” Said the doctor.

He took the rectal thermometer and inserted it deep into her exposed anus. Ellie wished the ground would swallow her up, or would give anything now to just scream her head off at everyone who was embarrassing her. Ellie unfortunately could not do either of these things so she could only cry.

“Right that’ll take a few minutes to work so whilst we wait I’ll introduce everyone. Firstly this is Ellie James a 13 year old girl from long hill school.” Said the doctor.

“Actually my niece is 15.” Said Ellie’s aunt correcting him.

“Wow, considering she hasn’t had a period yet and her hymen is clearly in tact. Oh well she must be a late bloomer.” Said the doctor.

“Oh my god that is too funny” squealed Tina in delight.

“Late bloomer? Sis what does that mean?” Asked James.

“Oh it means that little miss perfect hasn’t hit puberty yet, or even had sex. SHES A VIRGIN.” Tina yelled out the last part before bursting into uncontrollable laughter.

Ellie shot bright red, Adam and James also burst into laughter.

“But her hair has started to grow and her boobs,” Said Harry.

“Well puberty starts at your first period. Obviously Ellie has developed her breasts and hair early, which indicates that her body is fully grown. I have heard of cases where the first period is late and on rare occasions happens at the end of puberty.” Said the doctor.

“Oh my god this is getting better all the time, looks like Ellie’s little muffins won’t grow much bigger.” Said Tina almost beside herself.

Ellie couldn’t believe her ears, she was a deep shade of red. Although it looked like the doctored trying to comfort her, every time he opened his mouth he made it worse.

“Right back to introductions. Ellie we all know now, this is her aunt and her three cousins, this is her friend from school, this is her teacher. Now in the ten white coats we have junior doctors and nurses learning their trade. Then the remaining three are the presenter, sound man and camera man, from the hit tv show embarrassing bodies. They I believe are broadcasting live to every country.” Said the doctor.

“Urm don’t you need consent for a camera crew to film my niece?” Asked Ellie’s aunt.

Why bother thought Ellie, they’ve already aired my most embarrassing secrets anyway.

“Unfortunately no we don’t need consent as the hospital has already been given special permission without getting consent.” Said the doctor.

“Well ok, I’ll just transfer my niece to another hospital.” Said her aunt.

“I’m afraid the nearest hospital after this one is twenty miles away. And your niece has already bared all for the cameras.” Said the doctor.

“Fine, she can stay, just get that bloody thing out of her Anus.” Spat her aunt.

The doctor removed the thermometer and looked at it.

“Her temperature is normal.” Said the doctor.

He didn’t however tell the boys to let go of her legs, so she remained bared and spread for the world to see.

“Right let me see.” Said the doctor.

He came close to Ellie’s head and examined the bottle.

“What glue was used?” He asked.

“Gorilla glue.” Said Mrs Roberts.

“Right, I need to try something.” The doctor said.

He loosened the bottles down separated the teet from the bottle. After he did this Ellie was able to move her hands down over her vagina. Unfortunately unbeknownst to her the bottle acted like a magnifying glass for the camera. Suddenly her clitoris was not only on fully opened display but magnified perfectly so the camera was getting a great clear image of her blown up clit. The camera man however didn’t mention this.

The doctor went over to his cabinet got a bottle and returned.

“Right I need you to drink this.” Said the doctor.

He placed the bottle on top of the teet, and Ellie began to drink the contents through the teet.

“Right that should be enough.” Said the doctor.

“Will that unglue her?” Asked Ellie’s Aunt.

“Oh god no, I just wanted to see if she could drink, using her teet.” Said the doctor.

“Ok so what was it you gave her?” Asked Ellie’s aunt.

“Let me see your hands girl.” Said the doctor.

Ellie squealed as her hands were pulled up and away from what she thought was perfect cover. The doctor looked closely.

“Hmm, I might have something here.” Said the doctor. He went over to his desk.

He got a phial filled with a green liquid. He applied it to Ellie’s hands and rubbed it as best he could onto the glue. After a few quick rubs her hands came free. He gave the bottle to Ellie’s aunt. Ellie now with her hands and arms free quickly placed them over her gaping vagina and bum hole. Thankful she could finally cover her most intimate body parts.

“Right what about her mouth doctor?” Asked Ellie’s aunt.

“Unfortunately the liquid I just used is toxic if consumed. So I can’t use it on her mouth. I am however going to write out this prescription for her. You have to add this medication to warm milk. She needs it three times a day at breakfast lunch and dinner. Also you can only give her this in her bottle as the teet is still stuck to her mouth. The unfortunate side effects of feeding her this way means she’ll become incontinent for a while.” Said the doctor.

“So how do we remove the teet?” Asked her aunt again.

Ellie meanwhile started to squirm on the table. She needed a bowel movement. She hoped she could hold it till the cameras were off her.

“She’ll need surgery to remove it, the earliest appointment we have is in twelve weeks. I’m sorry.” Said the doctor.

Please hurry up speaking thought Ellie, she felt her insides lurch more.

“Twelve weeks!!! Do you have nothing closer?” Asked Ellie’s aunt.

Ellie moved her hands to her face just in time. The diarrhoea poured out of her. Tina saw an opportunity, before anyone could stop her she moved to Ellie’s head and pulled the embarrassed girls hands away. Ellie was now like a T shape. Her legs spread wide. Her arms pulled above her head. Completely naked head to toe. Her breasts in this position were nearly non-existent. The diarrhoea lazily pouring down onto the bed sheets between her legs. The smell was intense.

The camera man was filming every bit of intricate detail. Ellie was completely mortified. It was bad when the school saw her pee, but now the world was being let in to watch her poo. She wanted to scream but couldn’t. All she could do was watch the mortifying scene in front of her eyes unfold.

“Twelve weeks will be fine.” Said her aunt staring open mouthed at her Nieces total humiliation.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ho hum

Re: The school bully part 1 (new part 7 available)

Post by Ho hum »

Looks like a public wiping of Ellie’s ass in front of the cameras. I think a student nurse who is an aggrieved neighbour or ex pupil can do the honours and then talc and diaper Ellie.

I'm sure Tina will be helpful in taking Ellie to the toilet whilst the doctor talks to Ellie’s aunt, and Tina is sure to delay matters in the corridor to make sure Ellie doesn't make it in time.

I'm hoping Tina can pull down Ellie’s diapers and clean her up in the corridor - just to be helpful. Whilst a clever young student nurse pushes a butt plug to 'help out" Ellie 🤣