The mortifying shopping trip part 1 (part 6D now added)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

The mortifying shopping trip part 1 (part 6D now added)

Post by Revengedpirate »

It was a Friday afternoon and work was finished for the day. Vicky had gone home early to get ready for a night on the town. The small town she worked in was high up in the alps. Vicky was a ski rep and as such had to be a model citizen.

The company she worked for hired hotels and chalets for their staff to stay in near the resort. Vicky had saved up her vacation time and was heading to London where she lived. It was only an hour and a half flight back home from Switzerland where the little town was based.

Vicky arrived home exhausted and went straight to bed. The next morning Vicky awoke to hear her phone ringing loudly. Vicky jumped out of bed and answered it as quick as she could.

“Hello?” Asked Vicky still feeling a little sleepy.

“Ah good you’re awake. You’re sisters have some time off too and coming to stay with you. Don’t worry darling their both eighteen now and quite capable of looking after themselves. Just cook and watch out for them. Ok they’ll be with you in about, (she looked at her watch) two hours. Speak soon. Bye darling.” Said the voice on the other end of the phone.

Vicky looked at her phone. Wow her mum could be short. Vicky put the phone down and started to get ready for her sisters arrival.

Her sisters were actually step sisters. They had the same dad, but different mums. Her step-sisters were more developed then her. They also both looked older. Vicky hated them, she had to pad everything to make herself look older, but her siblings didn’t have to. Vicky even put extra soles in her shoes and boots to appear taller.

Sarah and Louise were their names, one was 19 the other was 17. They were both 5 feet 10 inches tall, one had dark brown hair the other dyed hers purple. Sarah had natural D cup breasts where as Louise had natural double C cup breasts.

Vicky envied them both, as children she always had to babysit them. Vicky was 29, but was only 5 foot 2 inches tall. Vicky would be horrible to them when she babysat because of her jealousy. It filled her up deep inside.

Vicky tidied her house then sat down in the living room waiting for their arrival. Two hours had now passed since the phone call and just like clockwork the doorbell rang. Vicky got up and answered the door.

“Hello Sarah and Louise, it’s good to see you. Did you have a good flight?” Asked Vicky being too overly enthusiastic.

“Yes it was great thanks.” Said Sarah cheerily.

“Where shall we put our things?” Asked Louise.

Vicky took them up to their bedrooms and then helped them unpack.

After they were all settled in they all headed back downstairs to the living room.

“So what do you do around here for fun?” Asked Louise.

“Watch tv.” Said Vicky.

“Oh no little sis. We’re going out.” Said Sarah.

“Don’t call me little sis. I’m older then both of you.” Said Vicky.

“Ok don’t get your knickers in a twist.” Said Louise.

Louise made an unseen gesture to Sarah, and before Vicky knew what was going on, she was hoisted over Sarah’s shoulder.

“Hey what are you doing?” Screamed Vicky.

“We told you we are going out.” Said Louise.

Vicky wasn’t strong enough to get free of her sisters grip. She was unceremoniously carried into the back of her own car before being dumped on the back seat. Louise started the car and they were off.

They drove into town, after twenty minutes Vicky had given up complaining and just sulked in the back.

“Oh come on sis cheer up. You never know we might meet some guys.” Said Louise.

“I already have a guy thanks very much. His name is Jonathan and he’s very sweet.” Said Vicky.

“Have you and Jonathan fucked yet?” Asked Louise.

“We, we’re Urm taking our time.” Said Vicky stammering.

“Surely he’s seen you, in the buff?” Said Sarah.

“Like I said were taking our time.” Said Vicky.

“Oh come off it sis, what you mean is you’re too shy to show him your nice dumplings.” Said Sarah.

“Shut up.” Said Vicky.

“Come on there nearly as big as my double C’s and I love flaunting them in front of the right guy.” Said Louise.

“Shut up.” Said Vicky again.

“Fine be a prude, but we’re here now.” Said Sarah.

Sarah pulled the car into the parking space.

“What are we going to do here? Louise is only 17. She can hardly get in a club.” Said Vicky.

“We have come to do some shopping. For you.” Said Louise playfully singing the last two notes.

“What arghhhh.” Screamed Vicky.

Louise had suddenly grabbed the back of Vicky’s pink thong and lifted Vicky into the air by it. Both her sisters giggled.

It was 6pm and the car park was empty almost only a few teens were here and there. Most were just laughing or snickering at Vicky.

“Please put me down, I’m too old to be wedgied please everyone is watching.” Said Vicky.

“Hmm so they are. Let’s see what they make of this.” Said Sarah.

She walked over to where her sisters were.

“Right let’s see.” Said Sarah.

She placed her hands on Vicky’s belt, and started to undo it.

“Wait what are you doing. People are watching.” Said Vicky.

“Oh they certainly are sis, so let’s give these teens what they want. Whoops.” Said Sarah.

“Nooooo” Screamed Vicky as her jeans fell to her ankles, only stopped from coming all the way off by her high heeled boots.

Her stretched thong now on total display. The stretched material was nicely splitting her vaginal lips.

“Say cheese, Sis.” Said Sarah.

Flash she took a picture of Vicky just dangling there.

“No please stop.” Said Vicky.

“But we’re not quite finished yet.” Said Sarah.

Sarah bent down and pulled Vicky’s boots and jeans clean off. Then locked all three items in Vicky’s car.

“Good now you can put her down Louise.” Said Sarah.

As soon as Vicky hit the floor she quickly unpicked her wedgie and pulled her jumper down like a makeshift dress.

“Please let me in the car so I can get my clothes.” Begged Vicky.

“Oh you won’t be needing them besides you look so cute as you are. Arent you short without them boots on. Come along Vicky we need to go shopping now.” Said Louise.

“I’m not moving until you let me in the car to get my things.” Said Vicky.

“We just wedgied you, stripped you easily of them jeans and boots. And you think it wise to not obey us. Well I guess we should show all these nice people even more of you.” Said Sarah.

Louise walked over and grabbed Vicky’s jumper.

“No I’ll come I’ll be good.” Begged Vicky.

“Too late.” Said Sarah.

Sarah walked over and gave Louise a hand. Within seconds Vicky was stripped of her jumper too which was also locked inside the car.

“Nice legs, sis.” Said Louise mockingly.

“Shut up.” Said Vicky. She was now stood in just her t shirt, thong and socks.

“I would’ve thought that someone quickly running out of clothes would have better manners? What do you think Lou? Should we take more clothes or do you think Vicky can behave herself.” Said Sarah.

“I’m sorry, I’ll come shopping, please don’t undress me further.” Begged Vicky.

“Do you think she’ll behave for us? I mean she’s been in a mood ever since we arrived.” Said Louise.

“Smile Vicky.” Said Sarah.

Flash flash flash.

“There we have pictures of her dressed exactly as she is on her own phone. All we have to do is send to all her contacts.” Said Sarah smiling.

“Oh that’s a great idea.” Said Louise.

“No please I’ll behave for you I promise.” Begged Vicky.

“Ok now I believe her let’s go shopping.” Said Sarah.

sisters
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:49 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Revengedpirate

Re: The mortifying shopping trip part 2

Post by Revengedpirate »

“Wait, Sarah, I just thought, what happens if anyone asks why our big sister is dressed in just her thong and T shirt?” Asked Louise.

“Hmm you have a point. We could get in trouble for indecent exposure.” Said Sarah.

“I’ve got an idea.” Said Louise.

Louise then pulled Vicky’s thong to her ankles. Vicky quickly covered her vagina with her hands.

“Nooooo.” Screamed Vicky.

The other two just laughed.

“But how does that help us Louise?” Asked Sarah.

“Simple, we just say to anyone who asks that she wet herself. Right Vicky take your socks and thong off completely.” Said Louise sternly.

Vicky saw she had no choice and stepped out of her underwear and socks.

“Good Vicky.” Said Louise condescending.

“Vicky put your arms by your side.” Said Sarah.

Vicky knew the other two could make this a lot worse so reluctantly put her hands by her side.

Flash flash flash.

Sarah took more pictures.

“Nice bush sis. You can put your hands back now.” Said Sarah smirking.

Out of embarrassment Vicky did as she was told.

“Right come on the shops await.” Said Sarah still smirking.

As they crossed the car park they came to a trolley 🛒 stand. There were trolleys 🛒 of all sizes even one fitted with two toddler seats.

“This would be great. In you get Vicky.” Said Louise.

“I can’t get up there, it’s too tall and I’d have to completely humiliate and expose myself to do it.” Said Vicky.

“Aww don’t worry big sis.” Said Louise.

Sarah and Louise picked Vicky up by her arms.

“No” squealed Vicky as she kicked her legs helplessly, exposing her hairy vagina and bum to the world.

The teens who were all still watching were laughing their heads off at the embarrassed girl.

Louise and Sarah had to grab Vicky’s flailing legs and spread them just enough so they went into the trolley chairs leg holes. Vicky burst into tears knowing how much exposure her bottom half was getting.

Finally the two girls got Vicky into the seat and strapped her in.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe you fit perfectly.” Said Sarah.

In order for Vicky to stay in the trolley her legs had to remain open. Vicky pulled her T-shirt down in front to hide her pussy from view.

“Good.” Said Louise.

The two young girls then pushed the trolley into the lift.

“Does the wittle girlie want to pwess the bwutton? Asked Sarah in clearly what she thought was a baby voice.

Vicky just scowled at her.

“Aww I think somebody needs an early night when we get home.” Said Louise.

Both Sarah and Louise burst into laughter as Louise pushed the button that said shops. It took several minutes for the lift to descend, but when it did with a Bing, the doors flew open.

Vicky sighed in relief, the shopping centre was pretty empty. Sarah pushed the trolley out of the lift and headed into the supermarket. Louise followed. The two girls then split up getting different supplies each and loading the trolley. After the trolley was full the two girls looked at each other with grins.

“Well now the shopping is done, I spose we should get the wittle baby some underwear. She has been quite a good girl.” Said Sarah.

They pushed the trolley to the underwear aisle.

“Oh wow look at the expensive price of these knickers. £20.00 a pair.” Said Louise.

“We’re not paying that for knickers. I guess she’ll have to stay bottomless.” Said Sarah.

“I’ve an idea, what might be cheaper.” Said Louise.

“I wonder what auntie Louise has in mind wittle Vicky.” Said Sarah with a giggle.

It didn’t take long to find out. Within a minute, Louise was back with a shopping basket full of things.

“This hardly looks cheaper then £20.00?” Said Sarah.

“Oh it comes easily under £20.00. The store has an offer on these particular products.” Said Louise.

“Really, it looks expensive to me.” Said Sarah.

Vicky tried to see what was in the basket but Sarah and Louise were standing behind her. With their backs towards her. Vicky couldn’t turn enough to see.

“Honestly it came to a fiver. Let’s go and checkout.” Said Louise.

“Fine.” Said Sarah giving in.

Sarah wheeled the trolley around and pushed it towards the till. Luckily because the shop was empty there wasn’t a queue. Vicky was glad there was no queue so they could buy things quickly. It was then she noticed the cashier. The cashier was very familiar with her red hair and giggly laugh but Vicky couldn’t remember where she knew the girl from.

“Hello and welcome to the quickmart how may I help you? Oh no way, VICKY???” Yelled the cashier.

“Do you know her Vicky?” Asked Sarah.

“Urm no. I don’t think so, but she is kinda familiar.” Said Vicky.

“You used to babysit me when I was ten and eleven. I’m Verity, Verity Goodwin.” Said the girl.

“Wow pleased to meet you verity. I’m Sarah, Vicky’s younger sibling, and this is Louise, her other younger sister. Vicky you already know. Actually it’s funny, that you mention babysitting though, because Vicky here, had an accident. In the car on the way here. That’s why we’ve come to your store really. We also needed supplies, so you know how it is. Two birds, one stone, so to speak.” Said Sarah.

“Really Vicky’s had an accident?” Verity said with glee.

“Yes, she soaked her jeans and knickers didn’t she Louise.” Said Sarah.

Louise only nodded, whilst Vicky looked mortified.

“You know, if she had that bad an accident, they usually get their T-shirt wet as well.” Said Verity.

“Oh I never knew that. How did you know?” Asked Sarah curious.

“I used to babysit myself. Some of my charges constantly wet themselves.” Said Verity.

“Louise why don’t you check Vicky’s t-shirt to see if it is wet.” Said Sarah.

Vicky felt Louise’s hand go down the back of her T. Obviously Vicky’s shirt was dry, but it didn’t stop Louise pulling it up.

“Yes it’s very wet.” Said Louise.

Vicky quickly tried to stop Louise from taking her t-shirt off.

“Vicky lift your arms up and let me remove your t-shirt. Or when we get home I’ll strip you naked and lock you outside the house. Oh and a lovely picture of your naked body will end up in Jonathan’s hands.” Louise Said so only Vicky could hear.

Vicky scowled further but obeyed, letting Louise remove yet another piece of her dignity in the process. Vicky was now sat in the trolley in just her bra.

“Are you fucking happy now or do you want me to take my bra off too?” Yelled Vicky embarrassed.

“For that little outburst I do think you should receive further punishment. Take your bra off.” Said Sarah sternly.

“No fuck off, I’m not doing another thing.” Said Vicky.

“Well Louise, you know what to do.” Said Sarah.

Louise grabbed at the bra straps but Vicky clung on for dear life.

“No not my bra. No you bitches.” Screamed Vicky.

Sarah went to help Louise. Sarah grabbed one hand and arm, whilst Louise grabbed the other.

“No, no, fucking noooooo.” Screamed Vicky flailing her legs in a full blown tantrum.

Sarah caught the front of the bra and ripped it clean off. The bra snapped in places but came off quite easily in Sarah’s pull. It was then Vicky’s chicken fillets fell to the floor. Both Sarah and Louise giggled staring at the fully naked Vicky, who was completely flat chested.

“Say cheese.” Said Verity.

Flash.

“And onto Facebook you go. Tag your it.” Said Verity singing to herself.

Verity had taken a picture full frontal of the naked Vicky and posted it to Facebook tagging Vicky in it. Sarah and Louise were holding Vicky’s arms away so Verity had gotten a clean shot.

Bing Bing Bing.

Verity’s phone started getting Facebook alerts.

“Nooooo take that picture down now.” Screamed Vicky.

Sarah and Louise looked bewildered unsure what to do.

Bing Bing Bing badabing badabing badabing

Went the phone.

“Sarah give me my phone I need to take that picture down.” Screamed Vicky.

Badabing badabing badabing badabing badabing badabing

Went the phone.

“I’m sorry Vicky I left it in the car.” Said Sarah, still slightly shocked at the last few moments.

Went the phone.

“Why is your phone making them noises?” Asked Louise.

Went the phone.

“It’s people leaving messages like this one and I quote. Wow you have the smallest breasts I’ve ever seen, and wow that bush needs a hedge trimmer not a razor. I can’t believe that’s what you really look like. No wonder you’re such a massive prude. I’m no longer interested in you, in any way. P.s im actually dating your sister Sarah. Your ex-boyfriend Jonathan. P.s.s can you get Sarah to give me a call.” Verity read aloud.

Vicky burst into tears. She was beyond mortified.

Flash

“Thanks posting that too.” Said Verity

Went the phone.

“Aww Jonathan thought that last picture was funny he sent a laugh out loud emoji” Said Verity.

“Well there’s no need to take it down now your boyfriend sorry ex boyfriend has seen.” Said Louise laughing.

Louise started loading the shopping onto the conveyer belt and verity cashed it up.

“That’ll be £50 but for Vicky’s humiliation I’ll pick up this tab it’s well worth the £50 to take Vicky down a peg.” Said verity.

“Thanks Verity you’re a real saint.” Said Louise.

“More like a real bitch.” Said Vicky.

“I would’ve thought you’d have learned your lesson by now.” Said Sarah.

Sarah reached over and pulled Vicky from the cart. There was a seat next to the window. Which was next to them. Sarah sat down and dragged Vicky over her lap.

“You’ve had this coming all day long.” Said Sarah.

Smack smack smack.

“No stop not in front of verity please.” Begged Vicky.

“It’s too late for that, and besides I’m sure if verity films this our next shop will be free too.” Said Sarah looking over at Verity.

Verity quickly grabbed her phone and started filming as Sarah spanked Vicky.

https://imgur.com/a/rab7y8R
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ho hum

Re: The mortifying shopping trip

Post by Ho hum »

I think that Sarah and Louise should show some compassion towards Vicky and give her some modesty by putting her in a diaper in the shop window.
Spanker

Post by Spanker »

More spanking and a bigger audience before diapering.

Spread those cheeks and let Verity clean Vicky properly.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Great story, I liked how they were taking photos and posted it on Facebook.
Ho hum

Post by Ho hum »

Loved Vicky being put in a shopping trolley. Now she needs to be put on her back, with her legs apart and shaved, then diapered IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOP FLOOR.

Great story, great potential.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Great story so far. My own embarrassment came from my American ass taking far too long to figure out that "trolley" meant "British for shopping cart". I'm over here imagining a tram/bus sorta thing for at least 4 paragraphs before I figured it out.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I’m sorry about the confusion executionus. I forget some of you are American. Shopping cart 🛒 is most definitely my meaning
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Executionus wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:04 am Great story so far. My own embarrassment came from my American ass taking far too long to figure out that "trolley" meant "British for shopping cart". I'm over here imagining a tram/bus sorta thing for at least 4 paragraphs before I figured it out.
I’ve now added a emoji next to the word trolley 🛒
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Revengedpirate wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:16 am I’ve now added a emoji next to the word trolley 🛒
Well that sure is oddly convenient. I'll take it!