Revenge Contest: Regina’s Reckoning

Here lie the stories of contests past, find your old story posts here.
Humilatron

Revenge Contest: Regina’s Reckoning

Post by Humilatron »

Regina Annette Washington was the absolute Queen B. She dictated everything that happened at Thornwater Academy. You might think that 24 is too old to be still in school. You might also think that a 24 year old woman couldn’t possibly be intimidating or even threatening, but to Alison Penelope Emerson, she was the worst person in existence. Alison was 22 and she had been under Regina’s wrath since she was 12. In order to understand their circumstances, you must first understand what Thornwater Academy even is.

Thornwater is a school for very specific people. They are for people 12 and up who seem so misbehaved that their parents feel as though they need to start school all over again. Once a person is sent to Thornwater Academy, no one leaves until they have truly learned to grow up, but because the school is filled with troubled people, some of them simply don’t care if they get held back… again. Regina was one of the longest attending students of Thornwater Academy. In fact, she was so bad that she basically just lives at the Academy all year round for 10 years.

The Academy is designed to seem just like high school, but for adults. Most of those attending the Academy were in fact, adults. The ages generally ranged from 15-22. Typically by 22, all of the students graduated. All but one. This year was supposed to be Alison’s last year. Her final year before she could get away from the demon that tortured her soul. She had been happily dating a gentleman who also attended the Academy called Elliot Fitzgerald. She absolutely loved and adored him. They dated for 4 years in fact and he was the only thing keeping her sane in the Academy while Regina continuously tortured her.

It was Valentine’s Day when Alison’s world came crashing down. The final straw that broke the camel’s back. Alison was asked to fetch a bucket from the sports equipment shed in the back of the school. Before she even reached the door to the shed, she saw a shirt thrown on the ground. Two shirts actually. One of which looked very familiar. Alison walked to the shed and stopped. She saw a bra and a pair of boxers on the handle and when she opened it… “UGH! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME, ELLIOT. SHOW ME WHAT A MAN YOU ARE! EAT ME! LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL WOMAN IS LIKE!”

Alison stared in shock and horror as she saw Elliot on top of a completely naked Regina Washington. Not just on top, but… inside of her. Elliot seemed to jump back when he realized Alison was standing there. Regina smirked and smiled. “Oh, hey, Ali,” Regina said. “Hope you don’t mind. I was just showing your boyfriend what it was like to be with a real woman. I’m sure you can understand. After all, with a body like yours, no man could ever seriously want to be with you. Did you really think Elliot loved you? How pathetic.”

Alison gritted her teeth and stormed away. Tears formed in her eyes. Elliot had not only cheated on her, but… fucked that WITCH! It would be an understatement to say that Alison was furious. She couldn’t let this simply stand by, but how? How would she be able to knock Regina down when she had a body like that!

Alison then thought. And she realized there was only one thing she could do.

Alison went to her room and found the book that she had been reading which discussed some dark rituals that were said to have been performed in ancient times. She had no idea if they would work, but she wanted this more than ever. In just a few hours she gathered the items needed and began the ritual. She started with a doll that looked like Regina, a voodoo doll. She placed it in the center of a pentagram that she drew using salt and lit a few candles. She then began to chant a verse written in the book. “Diabolus in tormentis animam meam. Diabolus enim distraherent. Et Diabolus illam perdere fama.” It was a rough translation, but basically it meant “The Devil torture her soul. The Devil to tear her apart. The devil to destroy her reputation.”
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Executionus

Re: Revenge Contest: Regina’s Reckoning

Post by Executionus »

Ok I love the surprise last paragraph and how it was utterly unforeseen. I do suppose that explains why Alison is in bad girl school, though, so there's that.

Turning Regina into Perdition's Puppet has bottomless potential.
Humilatron

Revenge Contest: Regina’s Reckoning Part 2

Post by Humilatron »

When Regina woke up the next morning, she felt like she couldn’t control her body. She watched as she stripped her clothes off and showered her body, but she felt like something was wrong. She KNEW something was wrong. She watched as she dried herself off and then flung to towel to the ground. Then to her surprise, she watched herself walk out of the room, naked, no clothes, and her hands were at her sides as she marched. She squirmed trying to stop herself, but nothing happened. Regina watched as she just kept walking towards her class. She watched as she approached the classroom door, put a hand on the doorknob and flung open, banging the classroom door, alerting everyone in the room. “Miss Washington, you’re late,” the professor said, looking to Regina’s direction and his jaw dropped. “Miss Washington, what are you doing? You’re out of uniform, and you’re not even wearing anything!”

Regina felt herself roll her eyes and flip the bird with two fingers as she said. “I do what I fucking want because I’m the Queen of this school. And there’s nothing you can do about it.”

She felt herself walk in front of the class, turn around and bend over by the waist, slapping her bare ass. “Miss Washington!” the professor yelled. “How dare you-”

“Get it through your fat skull, Mr. Deckins. I don’t give a fuck about you. All I care about is making my presence known, and I’m the one who is in control here, not you!” Regina shouted. “Look at me! Look at my boobs, Mr. Deckins. Don’t you like what you see? Do you think this body can be controlled by a pathetic fat ass like yourself! I will NEVER be a slave to the system again! I am myself. And look at this ass. Do you think this thicc booty and these fine flawless ass cheeks care about anything you say?”

Regina pointed her bare ass right at her professor and spread her ass cheeks wide. Professor Deckins face burned red with rage. “Miss Washington! I have never seen anything like this in my entire life of teaching at this academy!”

“I bet,” Regina said. “I bet you’ve never seen a real woman like myself, Mr. Deckins. I bet you’ve never seen anyone like me in your entire life.”

Regina ran a hand down her side from her boobs to her hips and then reached in between her legs and played with her pussy, spreading them wide and rubbing her clit. Regina couldn’t stop herself as she masturbated right there in front of the class moaning loudly. In the back of the classroom, Alison smirked, voodoo doll in hand controlling Regina’s every move as Regina laid on her back and spread her legs even wider.

Everyone else was sitting in shock. Even as bad as Regina was, she had never ever done anything like this before. Regina inserted her fingers into her vagina and took her juices and wiped it on Professor Deckins face who only grew angrier. “REGINA ANNETTE WASHINGTON!” Professor Deckins shouted. “GO SEE THE DEAN RIGHT NOW!!!”

Alison stopped playing with the voodoo doll and let Regina control herself again. Regina gasped as she regained control of her body as if waking up from a dream. “W-wait,” Regina said. “I… no, please. I didn’t. Please, wait. I… I don’t… I don’t understand.”

“GO! TO THE DEAN! NOW!!!” Professor Deckins yelled. “She will deal with you, I’m sure.”

Regina’s eyes widened but knew better than to protest. She covered her body and headed for the door. “Oh no,” Professor Deckins said, grabbing a pair of handcuffs from the drawer and binding Regina’s hands behind her back. “You do NOT get modesty now. You dare do that in MY class. You will be at the mercy of the dean. NO detours, Miss Washington. Or I will see you punished myself, and you won’t like how I handle that. Now GO!”

Regina felt confused, conflicted, and embarrassed, but she sighed and headed out the door, having no choice but to await her fate. She couldn’t understand what had happened. Alison smirked as she grabbed the voodoo doll again. Oh the things she had planned. Regina wouldn’t even know what hit her.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Revenge Contest: Regina’s Reckoning Part 3

Post by Humilatron »

Alison raised her hand. “Yes, Miss Emerson?” Professor Deckins said. “What is it?”

“I’m sorry, Professor, but I was wondering if I could go use the bathroom. I have… girl problems,” Alison said, blushing innocently.

“Uh, yes, of course. Go quickly please. While you’re at it though do make sure Miss Washington makes her way to the Dean’s office,” Professor Deckins said.

Alison smiled. “Of course, sir,” Alison said as she pulled her bag which contained the voodoo doll and… tools.

“Thank you so much,” Professor Deckins said as she made her way out the classroom.

Alison found Regina pinned against a wall, hands behind her back, naked and squirming. “What is happening?” Regina cried.

“Hey, Regina. That was some display you put on,” Alison said, grinning. “You really slapped your ass hard.”

Regina looked at Alison and scoffed. “What are you doing, loser? You know Elliot asked me out,” Regina smirked. “We’re dating now. I’m sure we’ll be married by morning. I might even already have his baby inside of me. You should know that a loser like you can’t possibly ever please a man. Especially one like Elliot.”

Alison gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes. “You never know when to stop, Regina. Who knows, maybe one day you’ll regret being so bitchy all the time,” Alison said. “I have a present for you. I’m sure you’re familiar with them.”

Alison reached into her bag and pulled out one of the tools. Regina raised an eyebrow. “Why do you have that in your bag?” Regina asked, staring at the big vibrator.

“It’s for you, Regina. You wanted to show me how a real woman used one of these, right?” Alison mocked and Regina felt her hand reach out and insert the dildo inside of her vagina.

Regina couldn’t fight back as Alison controlled her again. Instead, Regina found herself walking towards the Dean’s office with the dildo starting to vibrate deep inside her.

She slammed open the door as the Dean sat in her chair. “Regina, here again. What is it this time?” The dean asked.

“I came here to say FUCK THIS ACADEMY!” Regina yelled as she bent over and thrusted her bare butt at the dean as if to twerk but spread her legs wide, showing off the dildo inside of her. “You will NEVER control me! You will NEVER fucking own me! Screw this system! Screw YOU!”

The dean narrowed her eyes and stood to her feet. “Miss Washington, you have been here long enough to know how we handle disobedient students. Especially ones such as yourself. You have been nothing but trouble and we have had enough of your antics. You have been here the longest, yet you seem to learn nothing,” she said.

“You’re just jealous,” Regina said. “Because I’m a REAL woman. Unlike you, bitch!”

The dean pushed a button and spoke into a microphone. “All students and teachers report to the auditorium immediately. We have a special assembly.”

Regina felt herself gain control of herself again and her eyes widened. “No, wait. No please. No no.”

The dean said. “It’s too late, Regina. You’re coming with me. It’s time we deal with you properly once and for all.”

Regina gulped as the dean grabbed her and pushed her out the door to the stage door where she would soon be putting on the show she would remember the rest of her life.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Revenge Contest: Regina’s Reckoning Part 4

Post by Humilatron »

Regina was dragged onto the stage, the curtains were down as the students were surely shuffling into their seats. Alison made sure to take the front middle seat as she smiled. Elliot sat next to her. “Alison,” Elliot said. “I’m sorry.”

“Why did you do it?” Alison whispered.

“She... she blackmailed me,” Elliot said. “I didn’t want to, but she said that if I didn’t, she would... she would do something to you that I could never repeat. I’m sorry, Alison. I love you. Not her. I didn’t want to do it, but I didn’t want to see you get hurt either. What she had planned for you... it was horrible. I couldn’t. I didn’t know what to do.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Alison asked. “Why didn’t you say something.”

“Because Alison, if I had told you, she would have known. And then... she would’ve done it anyways,” Elliot said.

“What did she want to do to me?” Alison asked.

“Something that would guarantee you would NEVER leave this school,” Elliot said. “Something that would make you her puppet forever. For as long as she wanted.”

Alison raised an eyebrow. “What are you talking about?”

“She said she had found a way to control you. Some sort of mind manipulation,” Elliot said. “She would have made you do... unspeakable things. No person should ever be under the control of someone else. And be forced to do stuff against their will. It’s not RIGHT.”

Alison contemplated what Elliot was saying and frowned. “I...” Alison said.

Alison shook her head. “Alison, did you do something?” Elliot asked.

Alison looked at Elliot and said. “No. I didn’t do a thing. Regina did everything on her own.”

Elliot looked at Alison. “Alison, did you use those rituals that you always talked about? Did you make a voodoo doll and control Regina against her will?”

Alison gritted her teeth. “She’s made my life a living hell for the past however many years it has been. She took my life and she made it a piece of shit. The ONLY reason why I am here at this school is because of HER. Do you have any idea the kinds of things Regina did to me BEFORE I was at this school? And then I was forced to go to a school where there she was controlling every action I did, making my life a living hell. It’s funny you talk about manipulating and control because SHE has controlled ME my ENTIRE life! She framed me for things I didn’t do. She convinced my parents to send me to this school because I apparently had a drug addiction and needed the correction. My parents found the drugs stashed in my room courtesy of Regina. They sent me to this school. And every year ever since, Regina has continued to manipulate my life, forcing to remain at this school. This was supposed to be my last year, and Regina knows that. So she decided to use YOU to make me do something that would probably make me stay in the school for life. And she would continue tormenting me. Elliot, don’t try to talk to me about right or wrong because today, Regina is getting what she actually deserves. And don’t fucking try to use Regina as a shield to get back into my life. YOU made the choice to FUCK the ONE person who has made MY life an absolute hell! And you NEVER did that to me. You said you wanted to save yourself. And I did too... and then you did that with her. If she was really blackmailing you. If she was really doing those things to you, you should’ve told me.”

“Alison, you know this is wrong. No matter what she’s done to you,” Elliot said.

“It’s what she fucking deserves!” Alison shouted.

“What who deserves?” a voice asked.

Alison turned her head and looked at the dean who was standing there. “I...” Alison said.

“Alison, come with me,” the dean said.

Alison gulped as she followed the dean out of the auditorium and into the hall. “Please,” Alison said. “I’m-“

“Don’t,” the dean said. “Tell me, what exactly happened and don’t leave out any details. Tell me what you were talking about with Elliot.”

“Regina has been behind every reason why I’m at this school,” Alison said. “She’s made me do things, she’s framed me for things, she even screwed my boyfriend and had me watch.... she told me that she wanted to show me what a real woman looked like. So, I... I performed a ritual and created a voodoo doll. I made Regina do these things to see her get retribution.”

“I see,” the dean said. “Alison, let’s get something straight. What you did is unacceptable and wrong. And it won’t go unpunished either. But, I also understand that Miss Washington has been a nightmare to deal with. I think I have an idea. You still have control over Regina, correct?”

Alison nodded. “Yes, I control her with this doll,” Alison said, showing the dean what was in her bag. “As long as I control this, Regina must do whatever I want her to do, and she must also say whatever is on her mind without censorship. Of course, she doesn’t know that I have control over her, but every thought that would usually be refrained comes spilling out.”

“Hmm,” the dean said. “I want you to go back to your seat, but I want you to make Regina do some... things. Some embarrassing, humiliating things. I give you permission to do whatever you think the students and staff should see as long as it is not illegal.”

Alison grinned. “Thank you, miss,” she said.

The dean smiled. “I look forward to the show.”

The dean then headed for the dimmer room and as Alison sat down in her seat, the curtain opened and the spotlights on stage shined right at the naked Regina.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Revenge Contest: Regina’s Reckoning Part 5

Post by Humilatron »

Regina stood on stage, the dildo and handcuffs had both been removed while she was backstage. So now she stood naked in front of everyone, the curtains rose revealing herself to all the students and staff members. Regina felt her lose control as she began to put on a show. Regina felt herself turn around and bend over. She used one hand to spread her butt cheeks apart and the other to smack it on the bottom.

She continued spanking herself over and over again, harder and harder. “I’m a naughty girl!” Regina shouted. “I’m the naughtiest girl in this whole school! I’m the one who fucked Alison’s boyfriend in the shed. I’m the one who vandalized the school bathroom. I’m the one who stole the clothes from Leslie’s locker. I’m the one who sent a fake email to Harris’s mom. I have done everything to make everyone’s lives miserable! It has ALWAYS been ME!”

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Regina continued to spank herself on the bare ass as everyone watched. Alison had lied to the dean. Some of what Regina was saying was indeed what she was thinking, but most of it… was being controlled by Alison as well. Of course, Alison couldn’t let the dean know that. That would ruin her plans. “LOOOK AT ME!!!” Regina shouted. “I’m a NAUGHTY GIRL!!”

Regina took her thumb and shoved it up her ass and started twerking it back and used her other fingers to spread her pussy lips. She then turned around and began spanking her bare pussy lips and then shoved her fingers inside, moving them in and out. “WATCH ME BE NAUGHTY! LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL WOMAN IS LIKE!!!”

Regina thrusted her hips forward and continued to move her fingers in and out. In and out. In out in out in out in out “UHHHHHHHHHHH” in out in out in out “FUCK ME” inoutinoutinoutinoutinoutinoutinout “WATCH ME” inoutoutininininoutinoutinoutinoutinoutinoutoutin inoutoutininininoutinoutinoutinoutinoutinoutoutininoutoutininininoutinoutinoutinoutinoutinoutoutininoutoutininininoutinoutinoutinoutinoutinoutoutininoutoutininininoutinoutinoutinoutinoutinoutoutin

Regina continued her rapid motions until she orgasmed in front of everyone. Alison released her control of Regina as she laid there. Regina breathed heavily. “I… w-what did I… no. No. Noo! Not here. Not like this! No no no.”

Regina looked around to see the cameras pointing at her, recording everything as mandated for every assembly. Regina looked at everyone looking at her. Many of which sported various grins and smirks. She looked at Alison who had the biggest grin of all of them. Regina gasped as she fell to her knees. The pure humiliation setting into her mind.

Regina felt herself lose control again as she laid on her back and lifted her legs above her head, bending them all the way back until her feet were tucked behind her head. She grabbed the dildo that had been taken out of her and put it back deep inside of her vagina. She turned on the switch as it vibrated. She then continued spanking herself over and over and over. It went on and on until she came again. And again. Again. And again. She then ripped the dildo out of her, leaving herself completely spread open wide, every inch on display. Alison grinned as she opened her bag of supplies and walked onto the stage.

“Give me. Give me,” Regina cried, stretching her hands out as if knowing what she was going to get.

Alison smiled as she handed Regina a pacifier. Regina took the pacifier and shoved it into her mouth and began sucking on it. “That’s right, Regina. You’re not a real woman. You’re just a baby who never learned to grow up. And this. This is NOTHING compared to what you’ve done to me.”

Alison walked back off stage as Regina felt liquid trickling down her legs. She gasped through the pacifier and reached down to cover herself, but when she looked down… nothing was there. Regina didn’t understand as she felt like she was peeing herself, but it was just in her head at this point. Alison smirked as Regina cried out in humiliation, muffled by the pacifier between her lips. Regina collapsed to the ground in defeat. She laid there naked, humiliated, exhausted, and defeated. Everyone cheered as Regina laid there.

“The show isn’t over,” the dean said. “We have another issue to deal with. Alison Emerson, come here. Come to the stage.”

Alison’s eyes widened. Her face paled. “N-no. No. Wait. No.”

But she felt her body dragging her up the stairs. She felt herself lose control as she watched herself step into the center of the stage. “Alison Emerson, what you did is utterly unacceptable and will NOT go unpunished. You tormented Miss Washington. Made her do things against her will. And let’s be honest, you staged this whole thing. You are the real person who deserves to be punished. Regina may be a bully and she may be a bitch, but she is not the one who practiced dark rituals and controlled another person against their will. Now that we’ve dealt with Miss Washington, it is your turn.”

Alison squirmed as the dean smirked as she whispered so that only Alison could hear. “Miss Emerson, the next time you explore dark ritual texts, you may want to understand the author of such things and you may also want to understand what ritual you are actually casting. Well, Miss Emerson. Let me clear things up for you. I am the Devil. And you are simply a puppet who was made to believe she was the master. My dear, you signed the deal with me the moment you performed that ritual. And you know what they say about making a deal with the devil.”

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Revenge Contest: Regina’s Reckoning Part 6

Post by Humilatron »

“Y-you’re the...” Alison paled. “B-but...”

The dean smiled. “Ironic that I am in charge of a school designed for discipline? My dear, that’s my namesake. The one above rewards the good. I punish the bad. It’s always been that way. And Alison, you’ve been very very naughty. You tried to blame Regina for being the one to make you attend this school? I admit, Regina is a bully, but Alison you are the one who studied dark magic, rituals, and even practiced such arts. Alison, you are the one who staged this entire thing in order to humiliate Regina at the end of the day. You might be able to lie to audience and the... readers, but you cannot lie to me. And I think the audience deserves to know the truth. The full truth. Not the bread crumbs, don’t you agree? So let’s start this story all over again. Let me take over in fact. Let me tell the REAL story.”

Alison Penelope Emerson was a manipulator, a liar, and often times made herself look like the victim of the story, but in reality, she was far from innocent. Did you ever question why Alison happened to have the tools necessary to perform a voodoo doll ritual in her room? Did you ever wonder why Elliot and Alison even started dating in the first place? Did you ever wonder why Elliot said what he said? There are things about this story, that you do not understand. Not one bit. You see, Alison was the one who was in control of the narrative and was making herself out to be the innocent little girl. But now that I’m in control of this story, I can tell you the truth. And I believe, you deserve to know. Thornwater Academy is MY school. The school of the devil. Now don’t worry, I don’t torment little children. I don’t burn them or any of that. No. My mission is to in fact lower the amount of people that are crowding up my space. Do you think I enjoy having to discipline all of these people for all eternity? I can’t begin to tell you, reader. How exhausting that is. Mind you, I’m over 2 billion years old. It gets tedious. Alison here is someone I’ve had my eye on for a long time. Someone like Regina is no real threat. Once she leaves the school, she’ll learn what the real world is like. Someone like Alison, however, she’s a bit more complicated. Understand, she just tried to torture a girl for what? Being mean to her? Cheating on her with her boyfriend? Do you really think that warrants torturing a girl into humiliation?

Oh but what about the whole rant Alison just gave to Elliot? Understand, reader. Alison is a MANIPULATOR. She LITERALLY manipulated REGINA into doing all of those things. Do you really think she couldn’t manipulate an entire story to make herself seem like the good girl? No, Alison very much deserves to be at this school of mine. And I shouldn’t even have to explain why. Do you understand now? Or do I have to spell it out for you? I think you get it right?

So why am I doing all of this? And how do I even know YOU exist... well, isn’t it obvious? I know you because I am in your world. I am in the movies. I am in the games. I am in everything you do. I’m the Devil. Of course I know this is technically all a story being posted on the internet written by... Humilatron. Yes, I know all of that. You might find this weird as it says that Humilatron is writing this, but no it’s me. But whether your name is Executionus or Nikolai or Lady Lucia or something else, none of that matters to me. All that matters to me, is if you know the true story and also that you get what you came here for. You want a story about someone who deserves the punishment they receive from someone who knows the victim well? Who better deserves it than the darkest of them all. And who better knows any victim more than I do.

You get the picture now, I imagine. Good. Because this story is just beginning. And I look forward to your... reactions once I deal with our dear Alison Emerson.... my way.

A/N: Okay, I think I need to explain now. See when Nikolai posted the prompt, I immediately thought about Doki Doki Literature Club. And I wanted to do something similar without blatantly copying the style or making it too predictable. I do hope you all have enjoyed this story so far. We are approaching the endgame, but I need to put a disclosure that these next parts are going to get dark. How dark? I don’t know. But I imagine since the Devil is in charge of the punishment, you can imagine how dark it might get :D

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Revenge Contest: Regina’s Reckoning Part 7

Post by Humilatron »

Alison watched as the dean walked off stage and sat where Alison had been sitting. Alison squirmed as she felt herself grab hold of her shirt and pull it off of her body.

Then she felt herself grab hold of her pants and yank them down to the floor, stepping out of them.

No matter what Alison did, she couldn’t stop herself as she turned around and bent at the waist, her underwear clad bottom protruded and pointed at the audience below as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down revealing her small round bare ass.

She felt herself take hold of the bra band and pull up, pulling her bra off of her leaving herself naked, but facing away from everyone. Alison slowly turned around revealing her small bare breasts to everyone with her hands on her head. They also had a clear view of her hairless vagina.

Her already small boobs seemed to become smaller and flatter as she held her pose letting everyone watch. Alison wasn’t sure if it was in her head or actually happening, but either way she felt humiliated. Everyone could see her pathetic little boobs, her pink plump nipples, and so much more. Alison felt her legs give in and like a puppet being cut from the strings, she fell to the floor.

As she was on her hands and knees, she felt herself turn so her bottom faced the crowd while she kowtowed and then raised her bottom in the air, spreading her legs until her butt cheeks parted and everything was left in display.

She felt the whole auditorium watching her as she felt someone insert something inside her bottom. One of her tools that she had planned to use but didn’t. It was a transparent butt plug. It spread her butt hole wide open while leaving it in full view of everyone.

The dean then strutted onto the stage and took a thin cane and began to spank Alison across her bare exposed bottom. Alison cried as the dean continued to spank her several times. The dean then tossed the cane aside and sat down on a chair in center stage and pulled Alison across her lap.

With her bare hand she thundered Alison’s bottom. And because her hand was that of the Devil’s it flew faster and harder than any before until Alison’s bottom was almost literally on fire. Alison cried, kicking her legs, humiliated to be spanked with her intimate areas spread wide open and the whole school watching her.

The dean pulled the butt plug out and smiled. “Very good,” she said. “Nice and breezy. That’ll take a bit to close properly, but don’t worry, it will.”

The dean then pulled a table to replace the chair and made Alison climb onto the table and lay down on her back, spreading her legs out with her knees up and bent, her feet planted on the table surface. The dean pulled out another tool from Alison’s bag.

This one was a clear speculum. The dean inserted that inside Alison’s vaginal canal which caused it to spread wide open. The dean cranked it a little until it couldn’t spread apart any further. The dean snapped her fingers and a large monitor appeared that showed everything between Alison’s legs making sure everyone could see everything.

“Everyone’s going to see what a liar you are, Alison,” the dean said. “You say you saved yourself for Elliot and you were mad that Elliot slept with Regina, but… if I look between your legs, there’s no hymen. And you know what that means. So tell the truth, Alison. Who broke your hymen if not Elliot?”

Alison whimpered as she tried to resist, tried to stop herself, but it was no use. “I slept with Hayden Young multiple times,” Alison said. “He offered and I accepted 2 years ago. It was a good time. I enjoyed every second.”

Elliot’s face dropped while the dean smiled. “You slept with your boyfriend’s best friend? And you blame him for sleeping with your enemy? The irony. Do you have any regrets from doing so?”

“No, I have no regrets,” Alison said.

The dean removed the speculum. Alison felt her feet move back behind her head, her bare ass and pussy on full display.

She handed Alison the dildo that had previously been inside of Regina. Alison at first sucked on it, getting it moist and also sucking Regina’s leftovers before she inserted the dildo deep inside of her and turned it on.

She gasped and moaned as it vibrated. Alison gasped as the dean pulled out another narrower sex toy from her bag and inserted it into her butthole, turning that on as well.

Alison moaned and moaned as she felt her insides vibrating, getting stimulated Her face burned red as everyone watched. “Alison you’ve been very naughty,” the dean said as she smacked her bottom. “You tortured Regina all for what? Being mean? Cheating on you? Meanwhile you are a manipulator and a liar and a cheater and a hypocrite.”

Alison gasped and moaned louder as the intensity seemed to increase. She felt the dildo in her anus moving in and out, stimulating her even more than usual. And just before she reached a climax, she felt it stop as they were both removed from her. She gasped as her near climax came to a grinding stop. “W-wait,” she said. “P-please. Let me. Let me cum.”

“That would be a gift,” the dean said. “But you are still being punished.”

“What more is there?” Alison asked. “Please let me release. Let me have this.”

The dean pulled out a pacifier and handed it to Alison. Alison put it inside her mouth and sucked on it. Alison felt like there was liquid trickling down her legs and gasped as she looked down. And actually saw a puddle forming under her.

The dean quickly cleaned the mess and then pulled out baby wipes and began to thoroughly clean Alison’s crotch and bottom, getting every crevice. She then pulled out a pink diaper and slid it under Alison’s bottom. She sprinkled baby powder over Alison’s crotch and bottom and then finished wrapping Alison in her diaper.

She then took a bib and tied it around her neck and. Then finished off the look by tying a bonnet to her head, the string in a neat bow below her chin and put a pair of pink mittens on both of Alison’s hands. Alison whimpered as she sat up so that everyone could see her. Tears started to fall down her cheeks as the dean smiled. “Don’t worry, this will only be for today, but the next time you step out of line, Alison. And believe me, I will know. This will seem merciful compared to what I do to you.”

“C-can I go now?” Alison whispered.

“Yes, but you may not seek any assistance with relieving yourself,” the dean said. “And for the rest of the day you will feel the urge to pleasure yourself, but you will not be able to. If you attempt to do so, you will only face disappointment so don’t try it.”

Alison stood to her feet but found herself forced to waddle as she exited the stage and auditorium. The students followed her out while Regina still laid on the stage, broken.

Alison felt mentally drained as well but felt obligated to continue forth as she made her way to the next class.

Alison squirmed as she felt the need to pleasure and satisfy herself, she couldn’t do it though. And as
She gazed at herself in the mirror, she realized how much she looked like an overgrown baby with the bonnet, diaper, bib, and mittens. And she also looked and saw that her chest had definitely shrunk from its already small size.

And all of this because she made a deal with the devil.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Revenge Contest: Regina’s Reckoning Part 8

Post by Humilatron »

And that, my friends is the story of Alison Emerson. I realize some of you might be disappointed and think I did not go far enough. Others might say that I went too far. I understand I could’ve pushed it farther and I also understand some may think I did too much, but perhaps it’d be reassuring to inform you that both Regina and Alison are now model citizens. In fact, it might surprise you to know they’re actually friends. After everything settled down, and the two realized their wrong actions, they both agreed that Elliot wasn’t the one for them, and Elliot moved on as well. After all that, they started hanging out and after they both put each other through hell, they seemed to just get along just fine.

So it seems whether I went too far or not enough, I did my job. As a result we have two respectful citizens who went from enemies to best friends. Maybe not lovers but who knows where the wind might take them. What matters is that they both learned their lessons and moved on. That is the goal of my Academy. And before you think my school will eventually run out of students or my job will become unnecessary, fear not. There will ALWAYS be girls and boys who need to be disciplined. There will ALWAYS be a need for my academy.

So don’t ever doubt it for a second.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Executionus

Re: Revenge Contest: Regina’s Reckoning

Post by Executionus »

Fun story! The Faustian twist was a nice touch.