The Exorcism

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Raven

The Exorcism

Post by Raven »

TRIGGER WARNING.

This story may be a little extreme for some (forced sexual acts involved). It’s a pretty dark story, but I thought it would make a good story. Anyways, here’s part 1.

Part 1

Sister Sierra Esposito was a young beautiful nun who lived in Rome. She had finally take her vows to become a nun now that she was older and certain she wanted this like at the age of 23. She had wowed so many of the other nuns and priests with her faith and dedication to the church. Members of the Catholic church definitely had their eyes on her to see the great things she would accomplish. People outside of the church however had their eyes on her for other reasons. Even from her nun robes, men could tell Sister Sierra has an amazing body. Her robes couldn’t fully hide her hourglass figure, her firm butt, or her large D cup breasts. Ever since she joined the church, Sunday masses had record numbers.

Sierra however, was oblivious to her effect on others. She was an extremely sheltered and innocent young woman. One day, word got around that the great Father Gregorio De Luca was coming to visit. Father De Luca was an exorcist that the Pope himself held highly. He made headlines all over the world when several people in a small village in Ukraine were said to be possessed. Father De Luca volunteered himself to take the case. What he found there and what he was able to accomplish made even skeptics question their beliefs.

Sisters Sierra was so excited to meet such a legend. He arrived for Sunday mass and led the service. Afterwards, he met with a few of the other senior priests and nuns. Sierra prayed for an opportunity to just speak to him for 5 minutes, but she was surprised when she received word that Father De Luca requested an audience with her. Sierra’s heart was racing. Why would he want to see her? How did he even know her? Sierra met with Father De Luca outside in the courtyard. “Father, it is truly an honor to meet you.” Sierra said. Father de Luca smiled. “The honor is mine sister. I have heard such wonderful things about you. You are pure of heart, wanting to become a nun since you were a child, never straying from your faith. I have much respect for you.” He said. Sierra felt like she could faint from glee at such a renowned priest complimenting her so. “I called you here sister Sierra because, I need your help. Father de Luca said. “Anything father.” Sierra replied. “I am headed to a small village outside Vernazza. There has been a report of 2 sisters who are possessed by demons. I am headed there to perform the exorcism. I would like you to accompany me.” Father de Luca said. Sierra was taken aback. She couldn’t believe such a thing was being asked of her. She had never been in the presence of demons before so the thought scared her, but nothing enough to turn down such an opportunity. “I am beyond humbled and honored father, but why me?” She asked. “A pure heart likes yours is hard to find sister. Not even mine is so pure. I have seen things in my time that have shaken my faith. I am worried I may not be strong enough for this. But having you at my side, a young woman so dedicated to the lord, I think that will help give me the strength I need.” Father de Luca said. Sierra was on cloud 9. She was so happy to have this chance to prove herself to the church. Sierra agreed to help father de Luca and the 2 headed to the small village.

They arrived outside of a small villa. A young woman around 18 years old greeted them. “Father, thank you so much for coming.” She said. “Of course my child. I am father de Luca. This is sister Sierra Esposito. Who might you be?” Father de Luca asked. “I am Alessandra, daughter of the woman possessed. The other is my aunt. Please, you must help them.” Alessandra said. “We shall.” Father de Luca said. “Take us to them.” Alessandra led Father de Luca and Sierra inside the villa. They walked through the hallway and stopped outside of a bedroom where they were greeted by another young 18 year old woman. “Father, this is my cousin Francesca.” Alessandra said. Francesca ran to hug father de Luca. “Oh father, thank heaven you have come. Please help our mothers.” Francesca said. “Are they in there?” Father de Luca asked. Francesca nodded. “We were able to sedate them. They are sleeping now.” She said. Francesca opened the door to the bedroom. Inside, 2 women were lying on a large bed deep asleep. “We should take advantage of their slumber.” Father de Luca said. He got out his exorcism kit and began making preparations. When Francesca saw the holy water, the book, and the crucifix, she started to cry. “I can’t watch this.” She said. “You cannot show fear. We cannot have any fear in this room. Sister Sierra, perhaps you should take these 2 somewhere else. Comfort them. Pray with them. Since their mothers are asleep. I think I can handle this on my own.” Father de Luca said. Sierra nodded and led Alessandra and Francesca outside. She closed the doors.

“Don’t worry girls. Father de Luca is great at what he does. He will save your mothers.” Sierra said. Alessandra wiped her tears away and smiled. “Thank you sister. Come, let’s go to the kitchen and make some tea.” Sierra followed the girls to the kitchen. When they entered the room, it didn’t look anything like a kitchen. It was a dark room, almost like a storage closet. Sierra was very confused. “This is the kitchen?” Sierra asked. Alessandra and Francesca looked at each other and smiled wickedly.

Back in the bedroom, Father de Luca began the exorcism. “En nomine domine, et filet, et spiritu sancti. I cast you out most unclean spirits.” Father de Luca said. He splashed holy water on the 2 women. They started to groan and lightly turn. Father de Luca smiled. It was working, but it seemed a little too easy. As he continued, the women woke up. They looked around confused. Father de Luca was taken aback. No way the demons were already gone. One of the women jumped up and looked around. “What is happening?” She asked frantically. “Calm down. I am father de Luca and I am here to cast out your demons.” Father de Luca said. “What are you talking about? I’m not possessed. My daughters are!” The woman said. “Daughters? I thought they were cousins.” Father de Luca said concerned. “No! Francesca and Alessandra are my daughters and they have been possessed! They drugged my sister and I.” The woman said. Father de Luca realized he made a very big mistake. “Oh no...Sierra!” He shouted as he ran out of the room.

Back in the dark room, Sierra walked around looking for the kitchen. “Whoops” Alessandra said. “This isn’t the kitchen.” She smirked at Francesca. The room suddenly got very cold. Sierra grew concerned. “Is something wrong?” She asked. “Not for us, but maybe for you.” Francesca said with a wicked grin. Both her and Alessandra’s eyes turned black. Sierra realized what was going on. She ran to the door. “Father de Luca!” She shouted. The doors shut closed in their own. Sierra could hear them lock. She turned to face the 2 girls. “What is this? What’s going on? A low demonic voice came from Alessandra. “Sister Sierra Esposito. Your reputation of purity caught our interest. We can smell it off you.” Alessandra’s demon said. “Yes,” Francesca‘s demon chimed in. “It’s so rare we get to meet anyone so pure. We had to bring you here.” “For...what?” Sierra asked terrified. Both girls smiled evilly. “For fun.” They said in unison. “I don’t understand. Who are you?” Sierra asked. “I am Asmodeus, demon of lust.” Alessandra said. “And I am feeling quite lustful.” “And I am Valak, the defiler.” Francesca said. "And I am feeling up for some defiling" Francesca laughed. Sierra grabbed the doorknob and tried hard to open the door, to no avail. "I don't think so." Alessandra said. Suddenly, an invisible force grabbed Sierra and yanked her backwards. Sierra screamed. She landed into the arms of Alessandra. She held her tight and looked her up and down. "My, you are a pretty one." she said. "Let's see what we're working with."

Alessandra removed Sierra's hood letting her long black hair flow. Alessandra played with Sierra's hair. "So beautiful." Alessandra smiled. "Yes yes, she's gorgeous" Francesca said. "But I want to see what's underneath these robes. I'm the defiler, not the hair player." she laughed. Sierra's eyes widened with fear. "No, please! You can't! Please do not touch my robes!" Sierra pleaded. Francesca gripped Sierra's robes tightly. I want to see what you're hiding miss purity. Francesca and Alessandra started tearing at Sierra's robes. Please! Stop!" Sierra cried. They ripped the top of her robes and pulled them down to her waist exposing her white bra and large breasts. Alessandra's eyes lit up. "oh my satan! Are nuns even allowed to pack knockers this big?" Alessandra and Francesca laughed. Sierra started to cry. No one had ever seen her in her bra. She feared for what was to come. "Do you think nuns bother to match their underwear?" Alessandra asked. "Let's find out." Francesca said. Sierra winced as the remainder of her robes were torn off her exposing her white granny panties. Francesca laughed. "Wow, are the granny panties required by nuns" Sierra felt very embarrassed and self conscious. "Please, let me go." She pleaded. "But we're just getting started." Alessandra said. Sierra began to cry some more. "Please, have mercy. No one has seen me naked." she pleaded again. "Mercy? Does the church have mercy on demons? Why should we show mercy to you?" Francesca asked. "Enough talking! I want to see some titties!" Alessandra said. She unclasped her bra and let it fall off of Sierra's body. Her large boobs were now completely exposed. Sierra cried in shame. "These are huge!" Alessandra said licking her lips in lust. She groped Sierra's large firm boobs. Due to the ghostly chill, Sierra's nipples were rock hard. "Look at her nipples." Francesca said. Do you think they are hard because it's cold? Or do you think miss pure is turned on?. "It's the cold you unholy fiend!" Sierra shouted. Alessandra continued to play with Sierra's boobs as Francesca eyes the hideous granny panties.

"Do you think nuns shave down there?" she asked wickedly. Sierra's eyes widened in horror. "No no no, please. You can't see that. Please." Sierra said. Francesca gripped the waistband of her panties. "You ready miss pure? A nun naked in front of demons. How naughty!" Francesca slowly slid the panties just above her pussy. Sierra's heart was racing as tears streamed from her face. She was locked in a room with 2 demon possessed girls and she was going to be naked. Francesca slowly counted to 3 before ripping the panties clean off of Sierra leaving her completely naked. Sierra screamed in horror as her neatly trimmed pussy was completely exposed. Francesca and Alessandra stared at her naked body intently with such wicked joy. "Look at this ass!" Alessandra said as she spanked Sierra and gave her a nice squeeze. "Forget the ass. Look at this pussy! An innocent virgin nun pussy, probably never seen by anyone. I live for this." Francesca said. Alessandra played with Sierra's boobs and butt as Francesca started rubbing her pussy. Sierra was in hell. She could not believe this was happening. Where was Father de Luca? As Francesca rubbed Sierra's pussy, her finger slipped inside ever so slightly causing Sierra to shiver and scream. "What's wrong? Never been played with?" Francesca asked. "I have taken a vow of celibacy. Please, leave my private part alone." Sierra said. "Wait, so you've never even played with yourself?" Alessandra asked. "Oh my satan...you've never had an orgasm before?" Francesca asked. Sierra was silent. Francesca had the most wicked smile. "Well, why don't we do something about that?" "No! You cant! Please!" Sierra shouted. An invisible force threw Sierra onto the ground on her back. Her hands were forced above her head and her legs were spread wide open giving the demons a great view of her pussy. Sierra was stuck on the ground. Alessandra and Francesca moves closer to her with the most wicked of grins.
Executionus

Re: The Exorcism

Post by Executionus »

Great first part! I feel the paragraphs should be broken up a little bit more, but the writing itself is excellent and the strongly-established setting gives the story a great atmosphere.

As a longtime fan of Christian mythology I enjoyed Asmodeus and Valac (Also as a minor nit-pick I feel the demons should be addressed by their own names, not the names of their hosts). One of the neat things about Valac that you haven't mentioned yet is that he is apparently the duly-elected President of Hell, a rank he earned based on his power to tell others 100% true answers towards what they desire. Where most demons lie, Valac instead wields absolute truth as his weapon, making him the only president in any realm who actually keeps all of his promises. If Valac tells a human that he will be rich and wealthy if he kills a certain innocent man at the precise correct moment, then this information is 100% accurate and the human must struggle with the temptation of this heinous action towards seeking his goals. I could see Valac offering to tell Sierra the path towards her becoming the first female Cardinal if only she would perform certain perverse and degrading acts for his amusement, dangling the temptation of truth as he does to see if he could make her crack.

And of course, meanwhile Asmodeus is over here just wanting to do the type of kinky shit that would make FetLife look like Sesame Street.
Raven

Post by Raven »

Thanks for your feedback/tips and for that info on mythology! Really cool! I didn’t know all that about Valac (my knowledge on demons mainly comes from horror movies and weird YouTube videos lol), but that’s cool to know. I’ll have to see how I can use that for part 2. Thanks again!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

If it makes you feel better, my knowledge on demons and angels largely comes from deep, deep dives into various wikis and websites. The fun part is the fact that there are so many conflicting versions of everything and how most entities in mythology are defined in so many different ways that the only logical course of action is to pick your favorites and roll with it. For example, I prefer the interpretation of Belial as the Serpent of Eden and subsequent Sin of Pride rather than as just another name for Lucifer as is sometimes believed. The idea of Lucifer as a mere Sin never sat right with me and some sources try to paint him as Pride. I prefer Belial as Pride, the only demon in history to actually win against God, to outsmart the all-knowing.

When you actually get too deep into the mythology you learn crazy, crazy things, such as the very real evidence that the one modern humans call God (Yahweh) is actually the same entity as Lucifer (whose name is translated as "morning star" or "the light of day"), and that the actual true creator entity was Yahweh's father El. In the untranslated Bible Yahweh is referred to often as "Elohim", which in the Canaanite language means "Son of El". Yahweh is cited in many ancient texts as rebelling against El, including establishing his capitol on Earth as Yisra'el (Israel), which translates to "Fighting against El". All angel names end in "el" and translate to ____ of El (Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Castiel, Uriel, etc), but Lucifer's name does not suggesting that he never served El. El is also represented by the bull in countless artifacts from the region, which explains Yahweh's mass-murderous over-reaction to the Golden Calf incident. It is a belief among many scholars that Yahweh, the Lord of War and Storms, rebelled against the true creator and defeated him in human wars and in deity combat to conquer the Earth. There is also a belief that Jesus (Yeshua) is actually Immanuel, "El with us", and was never the son of Yahweh at all. This would make him Yahweh's brother, and would explain why Yeshua's message was so massively different from Yahweh's overbearing and violent commands all across the Old Testament. This would mean that only by praying to Yeshua, El's unkillable link to humanity, can human souls be saved from the usurper Yahweh who conquered his kingdom. This would explain why rituals such as Baptism were required to purify souls, because El lacks the power to simply snap his fingers and remove the stain of sin placed on humanity by the more-powerful Yahweh.

Deep, deep dives. This is why this stuff interests me so much, it has so many layers and possibilities based on the linguistics and archaeology findings.

Aaaaanyway, interested to see how this story develops!